The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friendly Games

Tom’s voice had been soothing. Very soothing. That was the last thing either Julie or Beth could remember when they woke up in their chairs. Tom stood in front of them with a distinct look of satisfaction.

“Well,” Julie looked up at him in anticipation, “did you do it?”

“It’s done. I put both of you under for a few minutes and have complete control over you now.”

“Cool!” Ever since Tom had told Julie and Beth that he had been studying hypnosis they couldn’t wait for him to try it out on them and find out what it was like.

“Yeah right” challenged Beth. Beth had always been the more obstanent of the two friends. “There’s no way you could have complete control over us. Everybody knows you can’t make people do things they don’t want.”

“You both allowed me to hypnotise you and let me see what I can do with you. You obviously both want to be controlled.” Tom countered. “I put you both under and I have control over you.”

“If you hypnotized us, then prove it. Make me do something.” Beth shot back.

“Yeah, Tom make one of us do something!! Make Beth dance or something!” Julie couldn’t wait to see what Tom might make them do. Her blue eyes looked up at him expectantly.

Tom looked from one to the next. He couldn’t believe his two friends had willingly let him hypnotize them and have free reign over them. The three had always been up for new experiences and adventures but this was more then even they were used to. Tom had mentioned once that he had wanted to learn hypnotism and as soon as he had, Julie lit up. She thought that was the neatest idea ever. The three friends had always encouraged each others interests and when Beth and Julie both promised Tom he could hypnotise them, how could he refuse. The deal was simple: he would learn hypnosis and they would be willing subjects for him at least once. It was just the kind of friendship they had.

“Come on, Tom, what are you waiting for?” Beth challenged again. “You supposedly have me under your power. You gonna make me do something or not?”

Tom thought about Julie’s suggestion and looked again at the glee in her eyes. “Ok Beth. You want me to make you do something you got it. Beth, stand up now.” Beth did as she was told.

“Wow, amazing work professor! I never would have stood on my own like that.” Beth said mockingly “Good job! You have complete control of a woman and the first thing you do is make her stand up!” The red-head had always loved to kid Tom on every little thing. “So what are you going to do next? Make me sit down? Kneel? Stand on one foot? Eat a sandwich?”

“Beth, bellydance now.” Tom commanded.

Before Beth could carry on any further her body sprang to life. Her arms extended out to her sides allowing her to display her figure better. Her hips swayed seductively back and forth while her legs gradually shifted weight from one to the next. Beth looked down at herself “Oh.....my ....god!!...Oh my god....Oh my god, ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!”

“Beth?” Julie asked “are you dancing cause he told you to or are you just playing?”

“Julie, I can’t stop myself. I’m really...I’m doing this.” Beth’s body began to turn in place allowing her friends to both see her work her stuff. Her arms and legs flowed like serpeants gliding through a cool stream of water. It was a smooth, slinky movement with occaisional sharp turns as her torso and hips gyrated and grinded. “Ok, Tom. You proved I’m under your control so, you know, anytime you want to make me stop now you can.” Beth said sounding just a little nervous.

Tom grinned. “Oh no, I’m enjoying this! Although the word belly-dance implies a little flesh. Beth, take off your shirt now.”

Beth watched helplessly as her hands glid down to her sides and pulled her shirt up over her smooth stomach. As Beth slowly peeled her shirt up her body to reveal a black cotton bra. Tom and Julie were treated to the full sight of Beth’s belly swaying and wiggling to an imaginary beat. Her breasts heaved and she shimmied a little as she pulled the garment up over her head. Her arms extended back out again with her shirt dangling very precariously in her left hand. As she reached her hand out to it’s fullest extent she let her shirt drop to the floor.

“Way to go Beth!” cheered Julie as her friend bent over slightly and shimmied again with her breasts and tummy now fully on display. Beth had never felt so sexy and scared at the same time. It was as if some deeper inhibition had now been fully released. As her body twisted, turned, slid, and stretched, Beth felt very betrayed by her actions and at the same time more comfortable with herself than she had ever been. Beth was scared of what she was giving into and Beth liked it.

‘Alright Tom,” Beth warned, “You’ve had your fun. Game over. You can let me stop now.”

“Or what are you gong to do, take off the rest of your clothes?” Beth looked down quickly afraid that his words had been another command for her. Thankfully her arms continued their smooth dance only occaisionally finding their way back to her body and sliding themselves along her amazonian frame. “But I suppose you’re right Beth,” Tom continued, “Time for your big finish. Beth, grab your breasts and push them up now.” Beth’s hands did as they were told. She grabbed her ample breasts and forced them into two perfect globes and then pressed them frimly together to create as much cleavage as she could possibly muster. The rest of her body continued to sway and swirl. “Beth bend over and look Julie right in the eye now. Beth, freeze now.”

Beth’s eyes locked with Julie’s and she suddenly felt her whole body stiffen and stop. Her face was full of passion and terror. As badly as she wanted to move, she just couldn’t find the strength. All of her muscles seemed to be completely locked. She was a complete statue now. Her position allowed Julie a prime view down Beth’s brasierre and Tom an ample view of her posterior.

Julie clapped eagerly. “THAT was awesome!! She wasn’t faking it, was she Tom? Beth? Beth you’re not faking it right? You really had no control?”

“She can’t answer you, Julie. She’s frozen now.” Tom reminded her.

“Really?? Cooooool!” Julie looked back and noticed Beth’s gaze was still fixed on where Julie’s eyeline had been. “How long will she stay like that?”

“Until I tell her to stop or until the suggestion wears off. Whichever comes first.”

“Awesome.” she paused for a moment. She was still awestruck by what she had just witnessed. “Now make me do something. Something silly or embarassing or you know whatever. Something cool.”

“What are my limitations?”

“Well since I can’t stop you from doing anything, I guess anything you want.....but no hanky-pany. At least, not tonight.” She grinned.

Tom thought for a moment. “Okay then, Julie go down the hall and change into the sexiest but most tasteful lingerie you have and a pair of high heels now.” Julie stood up suddenly and marched down the hallway. Her face was suddenly flush with excitement.

“Oh wow, I’m really going down to my room to do this. I...I can’t stop myself.” Within moments she had closed her bedrom door and removed all her clothes. She opened her lingerie drawer and with almost no thought produced a pair of mint green panties and matching chemise with black trim. She slid into them and began to search under her bed for her favorite pair of black high heels. ‘This’ she thought, ‘was cool’. This wasn’t her. She didn’t want to do this. She did, but somehow she didn’t. At least she didn’t want to fight it. This was her idea. She wanted to know what it was like to have someone control her. She wanted to know what it was like to give into someone else’s desires and now she was doing it. But because she knew she was hypnotised and under Tom’s control, she wanted to not give in so easily. And yet some voice in the back of her mind kept echoing ‘Don’t fight it. Just go with it. It makes you feel good.’ Julie finished slipping on her shoes and stood up to look at herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her long blond hair and adjusted herself in her new clothes. “Ok, Tom. I’m ready,” she called out, “what next?”

Tom responded from the next room, “Julie come out and strike a seductive pose for me now.”

Julie walked over and opened her door. She strode out of the bedroom and found a spot somewhere in the middle of the living room to pose for Tom. She shifted all of her weight onto one leg, reached up behind her and pushed her long hair up. She took a deep breath allowing her breasts to bounce a little, rolled her shoulders back and stopped so Tom could admire her. FLASH She was met by the bright light of a digital camera and the sound of the memory card preserving her seductive image.

“Julie, every time the camera flashes strike a different pose now.” He took another picture and Julie felt her whole body shift. She spread her legs shoulder-length apart, ran one hand across her flat stomach and brought the index finger of her other hand playfully up to her lips. FLASH another picture taken and Julie felt her body shift again into another seductive pose. FLASH Again her body shifted. FLASH Her hands found their way down to her legs and formed a distinct “V” drawing attention to her most intimate region. Julie pushed her head forward looking into Tom’s camera with as much desire and want as she could. That was when she first noticed Beth’s absence.

‘What happened to Beth?” Julie asked, as she moved from one pose to the next. She was surprised that she could talk but then realised Tom had never told her not to say anything.

”I sent Beth out on a few errands. She should be back in a little while” Tom took another picture, and another and another and another. Flash after flash after flash as Julie struck pose after pose after pose. Each flash of the camera made her feel more seductive and sexy and she tried to reflect that in each pose she struck. Julie felt herself getting very warm.

“Well, if Beth’s not around, maybe we can turn this up a notch.” Julie suggested as she turned her back to the camera and lifted her chemise up exposing her breasts to an empty wall. FLASH She turned back to face the camera, slid one hand down her thigh, catching the waistband of her panties and pulling it down slightly. Her other hand reached across her chest and gently squezed her breast. FLASH Her hands slid under the chemise until her palms covered her breasts. She pulled her elbows out to the side causing her chemise to ride up and expose her torso. FLASH She let go of one breast and darted her hand down to her groin. Her hand slipped down into her panties, and her fingers very distinctly tucked in between her legs. Her head rolled back. FLASH Julie threw herself on the couch. Her hands began to massage their respective areas. She looked straight into Tom’s camera. ‘Is this what you want?’ she thought ‘Raw passion? Well come and get it cause I have a lot to give’ FLASH

Julie couldn’t take it anymore. She tore her chemise off and arched her back as far as she could. Her body was Tom’s now and she knew it. If he was going to have her under his control, she might as well give him what she knew he wanted. FLASH Julie sat up on the couch and crossed her legs. Again she arched her back out so her breasts were pointed directly at the camera. ‘More, Tom. Keep taking your pictures. I need this. I want this’ she thought ‘I want you’. FLASH She spread her legs and wrapped herself in a huge bear hug. Her breasts were now covered by her arms but the hug pushed them together and up, giving him a nice cleavage shot for his rapidly growing portfolio. FLASH She stood up and turned her back to the camera again. Her back remained arched as she drew her hands back around her and very seductivly pulled the back of her panites down a little effectively mooning Tom and his camera FLASH It was too much for her to take now. Julie threw herself against a wall and dove one of her hands deep into her panties, pushing them off almost entirely in the process. As her one hand dug deeply into the folds of her skin, her other hand fondled her breasts. Her body writhed in ecstasy! FLASH FLASH FLASH

“Tom...Tooommmm, I neeeed a releeeease. Pleeeease Toooommmmm....” She cried out in between pants and moans “Tom you have to give me a release I can’t take it anymore.’

Tom continued snapping his photos of her. She was his completely now and she would do anything for him. “Alright,” he said still snapping away while she continued to grope herself, “Julie climax now”

Julie’s body collapsed onto the floor and she gave out a long moan of pleasure and relief. flash The smell of her sex perfumed the air as she convulsed on the floor lost in her own pleasure and desire. flash She was barely aware of Tom’s camera still taking it’s last few photos.

Tom set the camera down and approached his friend. He leaned over to help her. “Julie?...Jules, are you all right?”

Julie looked up at him. Her body was covered in sweat and her hand was covered in her own juices. Her hair was mangled and gnarled and her head and shoulders were heavy as she slowly regained her breath. “That,” she managed to whisper out “was AWESOME!” She looked up at him with the same look of anticipation and glee she had had before. “What else can you make me do?!”

Tom laughed at how eager she was about everything. “Beth should be back soon from the errands I sent her on. Why don’t you go take a shower and then the three of us can experiment some more.” Julie nodded, stood up and pulled herself together. She started toward the bathroom but before she had gone more than a few feet she heard Tom behind her. “Julie, give me your panties as a souvenir now.” Julie stopped in her tracks and spun around immediatly. She slipped her panties down her legs and walked back to Tom. She pressed them into his hands, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and returned down the hallway stark naked. She disappered into the bathroom and shut the door. A few seconds later Tom heard the shower water running and he began to plan his next move. This was going to be a fun night.