The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Freud’s Watch—Juni’s Further Adventures

Juni gets a promotion and visits Vienna to see a UN representative.

The Austrian Airlines Airbus a330-200 rolled to a stop at flight gate 76 at the Vienna International Airport. As the front cabin door, Juni exited the plane with the rest of the First Class Passengers an the flight from New York.

She had a lot to do.

At 9:00am she had an appointment with the senior ambassador for the US Atomic Energy Commission to try and convince him that the US should not sell short range atomic weapons to the Taiwanese Government and then at 1:30 that afternoon she was to journey to Vienna’s UNO City, a combination conference center and regional headquarters for the United Nations, to make a report to the Director of the UN’s International Atomic Energy Authority, about the results of her meeting. Germany’s BND had assigned her this formidable task, one more suited to a diplomat than a spy, because of the ENORMOUS amount of success she had during interactions with other foreign governmental officials. The BND knew she was an expert at psychology, they DID NOT know that one of the things that made her SO successful was her ability to utilize hypnosis to convince people to think they way SHE thought.

This skill had made he an amazingly successful spy, and now had gotten her promoted to a diplomatic position commensurate with her intellectual ( and persuasive) talents.

The tall Eurasian beauty rested comfortably in the black limousine as it took her to the ANA Grand Hotel Wein, where she would take some time to check in, and refresh herself. Before the evening was out she would have dinner at the Karrer restaurant on Neustiftgasse 5, her favorite place to dine in the city. It was a small restaurant which served creative Viennese cuisine, located near the city’s Volkstheater. She ate slowly and enjoyed a leisurely after dinner drink as the maitre d’ approached the table with a cordless phone.

“Fraulein, there is a call for you from a Herr Whitney.”

She took the phone and spoke softly into the receiver, “Ja?”

“Hello Juni, " the disembodied voice said cheerily. " This is Lance Whitney from the AEC. I’d just like to confirm our meeting tomorrow at 9:30 ? Should we do it at the U.S. Embassy?

Juni thought for a moment and said, " NO, Lance. Why don’t we make it at Bergasse 19 ? I’ll meet you outside and we can go in and talk there.”

“Great.” He responded. “See you then.”

After he hung up he turned to the other man in the office. " She wants to meet somewhere over on Bergasse. What the hell is that, a cafe?”

His boss, Mr Felps, a CIA Bureau Chief responded. " Jeez, I don’t know, let’s look at a map.”

The two agents looked over their street map . As Lance’s finger pointed to a spot on the unfolded street guide he laughed. " It’s a museum, the damned Sigmund Freud Museum! You can never figure out what Juni will do. ”

“We don’t think she has actually left the BND, and that’s why we are sending an agent to meet her, not someone ACTUALLY from the AEC. If she has legitimate reasons to stop the sale other than " non-proliferation” crap you are empowered to deal with her, but if this is spy vs. spy stuff, just leave after making the courtesy stop, and we’ll kick this upstairs for some negotiations between Washington and Berlin.”

Lance nervously ran his fingers through his blonde hair. " She has one hell of a reputation as a negotiator, I hope I’m up to the task.”

“Just in case, I’ll be outside with this radio receiver and will listen to everything you two say. When you meet her, keep this transmitting device in your breast pocket. It will be sensitive enough to pick up the whole conversation, if you look like you are taking a wrong turn, I’ll come in and interrupt the two of you. You’ll NEVER actually be alone. I’ll always be listening.

Promptly at 9:00 o’clock Lance, in his undercover role as a diplomat for the Atomic Energy Commission, stood in front of the Freud Museum, which was actually IN the house Freud lived and worked in from 1891 to 1938, when he was in the most active part of his career. Juni knew that inside was a collection of Freud’s photographs, personal effects, writings and even a selection of his antiques. Among these artifacts was his pocket watch which he used to induce hypnosis in his patients,

Juni knew this because she had visited the Museum before and had “convinced " the curator that she could use the “off limits” Freud office which contained the watch and some other items to study, whenever she was in the city.

The curator, Herr Katz, somehow felt comfortable , even relaxed when he allowed her this privilege, even though no other scientist or scholar was allowed the same access to the Freud collections. He secretly thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever met, but dared not tell HER that.

He waited, making sure there were no agents besides his boss, nearby, and then at 9:35 he was startled to see Juni roar up to the curb on a giant BMW motorcycle. The stunningly beautiful diplomat, dressed all in black leather , climbed off the bike, and walked up to him. She smiled, a dazzling smile, and shook his hand.

The consierge at the Grand Hotel was more than happy to make sure the black 1200RS was safely stored in the hotel garage between Juni’s stays. He , like every other male she met, had a crush on her. Once he even TURNED DOWN a tip that she offered him.

“The curator here is an old friend of mine and allows me to utilize one of the offices here, why don’t we go in, sit down, and talk awhile. I think this meeting will be important to BOTH of our governments.” Lance smiled, just listening to the attractive woman as she spoke to him with her slight German accent, revealing her language background.

With a nod to the curator, the two walked toward an office in the back of the house. Juni opened the door with her key and plopped down on a leather chair in the center of the room, there was only one other place to sit, a long leather sofa, situated next to the chair, though books and artifacts filled tables, cabinets, and cases along the walls of the small room. This was obviously Freud’s personal treatment room.

Lance sat on the leather sofa, then playfully leaned back and reclined on it, " Well Doctor Freud, I think I love my mother,” then laughed.

Juni smiled as well, but the CIA operative listening on the radio was confused by the banter.

The lovely Eurasian diplomat reached over to a desk, adjacent to the soft chair and picked up a gold pocket watch, dangling from a long gold chain and held it up for Lance to see.

“Freud’s watch, isn’t that something? That’s why I love this museum, as a psychology student EVERYTHING here is a part of my schooling. It’s like a British historian touring the Westminster Abbey—EVERYTHING is history.”

Lance nodded and politely smiled at the young woman.

“Take this watch for instance. Can’t you see , in your mind’s eye, Freud himself., moving it back and forth .... back and forth ... in front of one of his patients ... until his eyes felt so heavy that they fluttered shut .... falling deep into a hypnotic trance .... can’t you just see the patient’s eyes getting heavier and heavier as the watch swung back and forth ... like this ... in front of his very eyes .... helping his sub conscious need to be dominated come to the surface... as the watch swung back ... and .... forth....”

Lance watched the swinging watch and digested the lovely woman’s soothing words. What was she saying about submission?

“Freud’s voice must have been very hypnotic and controlling as well, he was such a good hypnotist. As the watch moved back and forth and his patient’s eyes got heavier and heavier ... sleepier and sleepier .. his voice must have soothed and relaxed him.... Do you find my voice soothing and relaxing Lance .. do you think I could hypnotize YOU... with just this watch ... and my soothing ... hypnotic voice ....”

“Nnnooo ...nooo ...can’t be hyp ... hyp ... hypnotizzzed...”

“Of course you can, my dear. Freud could have done it. And most assuredly I can. Just listen as my voice reminds you that your eyelids are getting so heavy that you can’t keep them open. You struggle to stay awake but the urge to close your eyes and sleep is SO strong that you cannot resist it. You cannot resist ME. My will is so much stronger than yours ... my words become your thoughts ... as the watch swings back and forth in front of your eyes you realize that it is useless to resist my voice and you slowly fall into a deep sleep .... a sleep of surrender and submission .... surrender and submission .... and to demonstrate to Juni ... your hypnotic Mistress ... to me ... that you have submitted totally and completely all you need do is close your eyes and you do so WANT to show me ... don’t you... close your eyes ... now ..... and now .... sleep ... sleep ... you must sleep....”

Lance’s eyes blinked once. Then twice. Then slammed shut for the last time. He was deep asleep, ready to absorb any instructions Juni imparted.

Juni carefully put down the watch on a table nearby.

“First I like to position us so that we BOTH know who is in charge, my pet. Open your eyes, and look deeply into mine . Then you may kneel in front of my chair, never looking away from my dark, commanding , compelling eyes. My eyes hold you in their power. Obey me .... OBEY....”

Lance opened his eyes, looked into Juni’s and immediately scrambled to kneel at her feet.

Suddenly the door flew open and there stood Lance’s CIA boss.

“SHIT!", thought the lovely Eurasian diplomat, but then she noticed the vacant stare in the spy’s eyes and his robot-like gait as he walked toward her, and dropped to his knees, his radio receiver still pressed to his ear.

She smiled.

Obviously he had been listening to the radio as Juni had skillful entranced Lance and he , too, fell under her hypnotic control. What would she do with TWO of them ?

“ Lance ... my pet ... what is your friend’s name?”

“He is Mr. Felps, my CIA Boss.” was Lance’s monotone response.

“Well. let’s get a couple of things straight. First, always address me as MISTRESS Juni, I control you from now on. And second, if you are from the CIA NOT the AEC, do you have the power to cut this deal. I need to stop the spread on nuclear arms no matter what country is doing it, and if you don’t have the power to stop this US/Taiwan deal, I’ll just have to talk to someone who does.”

“Mr. Felps has the power to stop the deal, all he has to do is claim it is in the interests of national security NOT to complete the deal and shipments will be stopped. He is a very senior level official., Mistress Juni.”

Juni smiled, she would AGAIN be successful in a mission, and this time by luck. Had not Felps been monitoring the conversation she would have missed the opportunity to capture his mind, and frankly, both of them were kind of cute in a button down way, it would be nice to have two worshipful sex slaves in the CIA for SEVERAL reasons.

Juni reached down and entwined her fingers in Felps hair and pulled him up so that his eyes were level with hers.

“Look into my eyes and fall even deeper under my control.... deeper .... deeper ... always to obey ... always to be mine ... deeper ... DEEPER....”

It was as if Felps’ will was being drawn out through his eyes INTO Juni, the more he stared into her dark hypnotic gaze the more he fell under her control. Her mental powers were overwhelming him. He was nothing more than her puppet.

“Both of you slaves will leave this meeting convinced that my eloquence as a diplomat has convinced you, and you government to change your minds about this treaty. You will think it is in the interest of you government NOT to distribute any atomic weapons or fuel EVER. Do you understand?

“Yes Mistress Juni,” they responded in unison.

Juni thought to herself, it’s only 10:00 o’clock. I’ve got a couple of hours to spend before I have my appointment at UNO city . She looked at her entranced toys, kneeling at her feet and started to remove her suit coat.

“When we are done, I will leave this room and you will stay for 15 more minutes, then dress and leave. You will remember NOTHING of what has happened here EXCEPT my orders for your report. Do you understand?

Both nodded.

“Then get those clothes off now, pets, YOU have work to do!” She turned around and shoved her black leather clad bottom toward the two entranced slave. “Kiss my ass.... reverently.....”

She smiled.

* * *

Promptly at 1:30 Juni’s black motorcycle screeched to a halt up at the UNO facility where she was immediately admitted. The guards stared at her perfect figure in the black leather riding outfit that reeked of dominance. A small pouch hung at her trim waist. The director of the UN’s Atomic Energy Authority admitted her immediately as befitted a diplomat of her status, but was surprised at her sensuous outfit.

“Frankly, Ma’am, even if the US agrees with your country, we have been talking about assisting Taipei with some peaceful atomic energy uses that MAY go ahead, any way.

“ But Mr. Director, all use of this type of energy is dangerous. Think about Three Mile Island, think about Chernobyl. " Juni said, reaching into the pouch dangling from her belt and slowly pulling out an antique, ornate pocket watch.....”