The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Freeing the Soul

It was like any other day with my online mistress. I was a in a happy mood so was she. She and I play in our IMS to one another, bringing each other pleasure. She begins to caress me and mess with me. On this side of the screen I feel each touch from her. She gets me excited and worked up or a better word would be motivated. I did my things to hurry back to her online and then open ICQ to chat mode so we could write the scene in the club for our story. All through the morning her stroking and touches brings me pleasure and the cravings for release.

Because of my mood and how we clicked that morning, writing was easy. I manage to capture the feel and mindset needed and pleased my mistress. One line for her stuck out as I wrote my replies. “They were there for me and my pleasure and in turn I would bring them theirs.” Mistress said this is exactly how I should be in respect to her. “You are there for me and my pleasure and in turn I would bring you yours.” I am happy that I finally understood what she meant and let me know of my latent discovery.

After writing We pause for a bit before going to do something else. I come back in a state which made mistress worry for me. I have to go tend to hubby who had gone across to his parents for a moment. I had locked him out so I had to let him in. When he came home he took control of my computer and asked me to do something. I got confused for a second and did not know what he wanted. Because I was taking too long to do what he wanted, hubby had lost patience with me and my printer. I know that I am supposed to let these things roll off my back but his sudden emotional state of anger got to me. You saw this and took it upon yourself to do something.

Next thing I see is your words to comfort me and I obey you completely. I fine myself sitting just reading and letting everything go. I know what is going to happen but not totally. I do not mind it. I welcome it gladly and with open arms. Your words, your touch and your comforting thoughts I embrace. I slowly breathe it in and let go as exhaled. Each moment that passes I grow weaker and find myself heavy and relaxed.

Then comes your lessons as I fall under your spell even somewhat. I am still aware because of the pain I have sitting in my chair but I get relaxed as I can. The words wash over me and gently caress my mind. The thought and idea of being good starts to float through my mind and being. Like the peace and safety of it wraps around me I let go and fell into its arms. Being good was so appealing and I can feel myself throb at the thought. I become happy, willing and so able to be a good girl for you. It’s all I want to do, to be is good.

Your words keep me focused and centered on the thoughts of letting go. The feelings of being good for you surface more and more as I read and sink deeper into the submission of them. My body relaxes and my mind just a blur to me. Any thoughts of my own fade into your thoughts for me. With each passing moment I find myself going further from myself and closer to you. You come to me where I am and hold me in your love, your peace, and your will.

You have me go back to when I was a child and did something for my mother, some art or drawing and she puts it on the fridge. I see it clear as day in my mind and am happy. I remember doing things like this and how it makes her so happy. Then it switches from mom to you. You look so proud, so happy with me and my picture. I love it. I embrace it and you in that image. I am very happy and at peace. My mind accepts it all and the fact I am your good girl. The child becomes me as I am now and you become my mother. The more I think on this and let it happen the more I find happiness and peace.

You reinforce the good girl over and over within me and my heart. Always to be your good girl to please, you to make you happy. Everything I will do would be to keep this feeling alive in me. The throbs going and my mind at peace where nothing matters but this. You leave me to bask in it and feel it all over and enjoy it.

When you come back, I am yours and wrapped up in the feeling of being good for you. Then it changes. You tell me about being bad. Give me something to replace being good with the image of my father. It turns into a memory of my father who always seems to look at my faults and I never measure up to him. The joy and peace has gone as I focus on being bad and how you are now upset with me. Tears streaming my face and my heart aching to be good. My heart brakes, my spirit is gone as I rock myself wanting to be your good girl once more. I can not bare being bad and so want to be good for you again. The peace and joy no long exists for me to function.

The flash of sadness, disappointment that I bring to you becomes too much for me and I am dying inside. When you ask me if I want to be your good girl again I scream inside longing for it to be so. I respond and cling to you reaching out in my mind to you hoping to capture that feeling of goodness. You bring me back into that state and slowly the bad feelings and tears fade into just a memory. I am once again your good girl and happy. My body throbbing uncontrollably and body excited.

In a trance still Shrea had me live for the moment and what I was feeling as being good. My body throbbing for her and my mind saying the mantra created for me. Until I come back from my movie I am doing that for her as a good pet should. It feels wonderful to know I am doing something for my mistress and being as she wants me to. To be her good girl.

After I am done I come right to her and was welcome her with open arms. Her love and touch I feel magnified by my throbbing and excitement. As my reward my mistress keeps telling me I am her good girl while caressing my body and kissing my neck. It feels so real, so good, and brings me to a higher state. Eager to please her, I enjoy her touches even though they are only in instant messages.

She turns me around and holds me tight to her and whispers to me. Her voice draws me in again as she hypnotizes me once again. I sit in my chair reading her words. Feel like floating again. My mind open to her and my wish was to be her good girl and do as she wants me to. My thoughts leaving me and my body hard to move now. I am so at peace and willing to let her in deeper. She reinforces the idea of being her good girl. She makes it easy for me to be relaxed and to think of only being her good girl. The pleasure it brings me and to my body and mind makes me crave it more.

As my mind embraces it and my body lives it Shrea gently stirs me to wakefulness. I am happy, feeling good, and pleasing her still. She asks me who I am and how I feel. I tell her that I am her good girl and feel good and excited. I am in heaven now. I would be from now on as long as I remain your good girl.