The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FRANKINSENSE MONSTER

Dr. Grabner sighed weariness and took off her spectacles, laying them with careful precision on the desk before her. Squeezing her eyes she tried to shake off the persistent fatigue that had dogged her every waking moment for the past six months. The project was doing very well. She thought too well, though she would have been hard put to persuade the Pentagon desk-generals of that. They had been extremely pleased at the progress she and her team had been making. She was of the opinion that things were running away with them. The soldiers had all responded remarkably well to the nano-dispenser infusion treatments, but one Marine in particular had shown phenomenal improvement in all areas of performance. He also exhibited some disconcerting effects which to Dr Grabner’s mind made it imperative that further research is carried out before advancing the experiment. She had lately been fighting a rearguard action to hold back Phase Four of the project until she had sorted out the side effects. The Marine, ‘Subject Five’ officially, and unofficially ‘Mike’—for security reasons the research staff knew nothing about their test subjects, even their dog tags had been secreted away in locked vaults-had become of central interest to Dr. Grabner and was her most prized test ‘platform’. Mike had experienced substantial increments in his performance levels, beyond even the remarkable gains exhibited by the others. Which reminded her; Mike was due a visit and a check up. This was down to Dr. Grabner herself; she had sent home the nursing and medical staff who were ancillary to her research team. They took care of the test platforms and did the donkey work of routine physiological observations. There was a carefully constructed set of checks to be made at regular intervals. Dr. Grabner had told the medical staff that she would do the last round before the night crew took over. She didn’t need the mundane task, to be honest, being far too tired for her own good as it was. She stretched and worked her shoulders to try and loosen them. She needed a good hot bath and some decent sleep. She also needed to get laid, she told herself wryly.

Stepping out of the gloom-shrouded offices, she blinked as she stood in the garish lights of the research accommodation area, where the subjects rested and lived when they were not ‘on duty’. At the insistence of the uniforms, the lives of Dr. Grabner’s subjects were regimented in military style, with strictly defined work, rest and feeding times. That hour was approaching the end of the ninety-minute spare time allotaed to each service person. There were women there as well, from various disciplines such as engineering, intelligence, technicians of various sorts as well as the humble combat grunt. Dr. Grabner’s Marine, Mike, was a combat trooper, and the project team had concentrated on enhancing his combat performance. This entailed developing his and his comrades’ physical condition and capabilities and stimulating their aggressive characteristics. It tried also to make them more intelligent and quicker-witted, since the military now wanted their personnel to be smarter. So, smarter, fitter and more aggressive. It meant little short of making them better as men. The nano-dispensers had been designed to use the body’s own attributes and do no more than exaggerate them. Dr. Grabner’s worry was that the human body as a design exercise was a finely balanced composite and tampering with the balance could give rise to consequences which science as yet had no way of predicting. This was even more central to the welfare of Mike, because he had shown such amazing response to the treatment. Dr. Grabner had wanted to stop and find out what made him more disposed to reaction than the others, but the Pentagon had insisted on a rapid development schedule. The politics of it were lost on Dr. Grabner and Mike was beginning to concern her.

She paused outside his room. It was a Spartan little space holding no more than a bunk, a locker and a lavatory. The floor was bare and so were the walls, though Mike had contrived to affix a photo of his wife to one of them just above his sleeping space. She was a pretty little thing and was the sole evidence of humanity in the small room. Dr. Grabner watched him through the two-way mirror. Mike was tall, superbly built and moved with a certain sinister grace. In fact he was more muscled than he needed to be, but the nano-dispensers were programmed to optimise his efficiency as a load carrier and endurance machine as well as refine his reflexes and maximise the physical attributes that made him a combat soldier. Thus, the military reasoned, he would be a better soldier than without the enhancements. They felt they had the training methods perfected but the limit of human physical prowess was fast being reached by the demands of modern combat operations. They needed to increase that limit. Dr. Grabner looked him over, trying to decide what it was that made her cautious about Mike. He was naked and prowled around his personal pace like a caged panther. She studied his physique and tried to be objective about it. It had been some time since she had had sex but this man was out of bounds for all sorts of professional and research reasons. Still, she liked the play of his muscles over his torso, and the sturdy movement of those powerful legs. Legs which had already been proven to carry a hundred pounds of equipment for two days’ march without rest. The muscles in his arms bunched and jumped as he flexed them in a gesture of impatience that Dr. Grabner had come to find disconcertingly familiar. The boy was certainly not ugly, either, with chiselled features topped by a short scrub of blond hair shorn in standard USMC manner. He had the cliché of piercing blue eyes as well, hooded and cold. She looked him over, ostensibly as a medic but with no small aesthetic approval added. She was sure, she reflected guiltily, that his penis had grown. Or perhaps that was her sex-starved imagination. It dangled obscenely down his front, and she noted that his testicles were enlarged as well. Not pathologically so, he just had bigger balls. In every sense, she told herself, recalling some accounts of his almost reckless bravery.

Suddenly he turned and looked directly at her. Dr. Grabner gasped and a brief clutch of fear stilled her heart for a moment. Because Mike was not just looking in the mirror. He was looking through it at her. His cold stare penetrated right though the glass, and into her soul. There was little friendliness in it, but she was used to being treated like a Frankenstein by her subjects. It was not the lack of warmth that disturbed her. It was the certain knowledge that he knew she was there even though he could not see her. She bustled to cover her unease. With a brief peremptory knock, she entered the room. He was standing in the precise centre, oblivious of his nakedness, watching her closely. She felt under scrutiny and resentfully thought that examining people was her prerogative, not his.

“Hello, Mike,” she said, her throat unaccountably dry, “Time for your check-ups.”

“The nursie girls usually do that, Julie,” Mike pointed out in a stirringly gravely voice. Had that changed too? Dr. Grabner wondered as she picked up his chart. And why did she find it attractive all of a sudden? Okay, he was good, but she had never had difficulty maintaining a professional distance before. Some of the nurses giggled over their charges as they speculated upon the sexual propensities of one or other of them, but Dr. Grabner had never felt the urge to join in that brand of fun. But she was warming in a certain rather intimate way to this young man even though she did not particularly like him. Mike missed his wife sometimes and let people know it with his moody recalcitrance on numerous occasions. And she did not like his unsettling gaze on her either.

“I sent them home,” she said with more asperity than she intended, “They’ve worked hard. Everyone has. I was staying over so I decided I would do the necessary before I went home.”

“Sorry, just curious,” he apologised as he lay down on his bunk and she slipped the blood pressure sleeve over his bulging biceps. The man was sensitive, then, Dr. Grabner thought, and mildly regretted her tone.

“No, I’m sorry,” she said, going through the routine automatically and noting the data down in precise little numerals, “It was a perfectly reasonable observation.”

“You’re tired too,” Mike said softly, taking her by surprise. She glanced at him to see those hooded eyes studying her solicitously.

“Yes,” she admitted, and effected a smile. He grinned back. The dimples in his cheeks were rather attractive, she decided.

“Turn over,” she said more warmly, “I need to do some checks on your musculature. They’re causing some concern.”

“I feel fine,” he murmured by way of protest, but turned on his front dutifully enough. Dr. Grabner tested his muscle tone and configuration, since it had been causing eyebrows to rise in recent days. The extremely rapid development of muscle tissue was suspected to have affected the growth of tissue in a manner akin to cancer, that is, cell growth had mutated. Junior observers had reported hardness and scaling under the surface of the skin, and Dr. Grabner had instituted a regime of careful examination every day. The most readily undertaken was what the doctors called palpation, or touching and feeling. Dr. Grabner tried not to enjoy it. Apart from scaliness and lumps in one or two places which appeared not to have grown since the last examination, his skin was smooth and firm, radiating superb fitness and robust good health. Despite herself, and much to her surprise, Dr. Grabner felt herself getting turned on by the young man’s splendid body. She let her fingertips linger on his lean flanks, and palmed his buttocks appreciatively. She could tell the difference between cell mutation tissue and good old-fashioned muscle. He shifted slightly under her touch and she smiled to herself at this familiar sign of male arousal. His penis was beginning to swell, she expected, and he was having trouble accommodating it on his front. She tried to hide the laugh in her voice as she said, “Turn over please.” He hesitated, and Dr. Grabner was about to let it pass because she was tired an in no mood for games any more, when he did turn over.

Ohmigod.

Dr. Grabner hoped she had not said that out loud. His dick was rampant, an obscenely large ramrod pulsing with sheer brute power along his belly. The veins running along its side throbbed visibly with the rush of blood through its turgid length, and the full, flanged glans was huge and purple with blood. For a long moment she could not take her eyes away from it, then they flew to his face. There they met his hooded gaze. But his eyes were no longer cold. They were alive and warm with a certain light. A light that set off an answering pulse deep in her own vitals. Dr. Grabner could not understand the power of her response. She was a reasonably good-looking woman who had managed to have her pick of men all through her early adulthood. She had never felt like this at the mere sight of a penis. But then, this was no ordinary cock. It was huge, and meant business. In fact it seemed the very epitome of masculinity. It throbbed with it, threatened to invade her innards and tear them out, but first take her to the moon. She found herself weak at the knees and had to sit down. With breath-robbing assurance, Mike planted a hand on her thigh. Once again, her eyes met his. Once again she felt a desperate sexual urge. She wanted to leap on this Marine and fuck his brains out. To take complete and total possession of that magnificent penis. To pleasure herself with it until she swooned. And then to take all the seed it had to offer and wring it dry. At the same time, she was appalled at her potent response-her body seemed to be running riot at the mere sight of him. Those eyes! That cock! All this vied for her prostrated attention with the outrage of having his hand so proprietorial on her knee, and with her own unwillingness to remove it. She was paralysed as the hand advanced under the hem of her skirt.

It skated past the nylon to the hot naked flesh beyond. Dr. Grabner wore stockings because they were more hygienic than hose, but just at that moment she felt more harlot than physician, but was unable to stop her legs falling apart to accommodate his advancing hand. Jesus, he was at the very portals of her feminity! His index finger stroked along the moist furrow of her cunt-her mind savoured the rude colloquial even as she shuddered at the physical sensation his touch induced. Her panties were soaking wet, she realised, and once again she was astounded at the strength of her response. She heard herself moan lasciviously, and quite of its own volition without intervention from her forebrain, her hand moved to grasp his cock. Oh, sweet Jesus! It was iron-hard and hot. Her fingers barely managed to meet around its tremendous girth. She pumped it experimentally, eliciting a groan from him. His finger hooked into the elastic of her panties and yanked them aside. She moaned loudly as his finger thrust up to the knuckle in her hot wet vagina. He stirred her juices for a few contemplative moments, but did not approach the nub of her sensitivity. All of a sudden, breathless and prostrate before the power of his sexuality, she wanted him to touch it. To touch the throbbing bud of her clitoris. It ached to be stroked, and she wanted fulfilment. Weakly she sank back over his legs and widened her legs in invitation. In response he whisked down her panties. For a moment she was bereft of his touch and it was like a small bereavement, and she moaned gratefully as his hand returned. He stroked within her the full length of her cunt and thrust two fingers deep into her vagina in circular motions that stimulated every square inch of her tunnel, but he still did not touch her clitoris. By this time she was almost screaming for release for and some tender stroke upon her inflamed bud. To tempt him onward she thumbed the rim of his glans. He snarled his pleasure and when she looked into his eyes there was no mistaking the intent there. It made her weak with desire. She wanted him, wanted his cock. The whole of that magnificent cock inside her. She ached for it.

Then he sent a finger to her clit, caressing the shaft of it. She practically passed out with pleasure, going limp over his lap and her legs spreading lasciviously to accommodate him even more. He was up to his wrist in her and his thumb caressed her clit tenderly. She did not know, or quite frankly right that minute care, how he managed the dexterity involved. In some beleaguered corner of her scientific mind she noted that this was just one of several enhancements that had not been recorded. Her hand on his shaft and on the purple plum of his glans was industrious enough but it had none of the delicacy of his touch and the strength to make that touch as delicate as he did in two different directions. God he was good, his wife was a lucky bitch! She was just about ready to lie there and enjoy his ministrations when he sat up and reached over to draw up her head. With a hand squarely at her occiput, he forced her down to his lap. Again, his intent was irresistibly plain. She opened her mouth wide to take in his cock, and gave him the best blowjob she could in the circumstances. She worked her hips over to one side and swung her legs over his head. At no time did he lose contact with her cunt, and not by one stroke did he miss his steady impetus towards a shattering orgasm for her. His tongue was snake-like and a splendid treat, making her moan over the knob of his glans. This in turn thrilled him and he grunted appreciation. She almost screamed as his tongue curled around her clitoris. She wanted him and she wanted him right now! He seemed to sense even this, and with a sudden and powerful movement lifted her off him and placed her on her knees on the cold hard floor. She was in such a flux of sexual heat that she could hardly wait. Pulling up her skirt and folding her white coat away from her rump, she made ready for him as he knelt behind her. With her head placed on folded arms on the churned bedclothes, she waited passively, angling out her bottom to afford him better access. She felt him prise apart her buttocks and felt for a moment the air-conditioned eddy on her flaming cunt, and went limp with delicious anticipation at the thought of the wonderful huge cock that was coming her way-ah, Christ! There it was, hard and hot and beautiful right up her vagina, distending it and invading her innermost recesses rudely and relentlessly. She screamed softly as he thrust in, but even in her joy she noted in that scientific little corner of her fetid mind that it was a measured thrust. He drove in just sufficiently for his glans to kiss her cervix. It could so easily have been eye-wateringly painful, but he had the measure of her and she was unaccountably grateful for that.

As indeed was his rhythm which he began immediately and which propelled her steadily and deliciously to a resounding orgasm. She was no pushover when it came to climaxing and she would have thought his work was cut out. But he just kept going, his superb musculature working like an immense well-oiled machine behind her and that splendid shaft of his surging inside her. She simply knelt there and moaned and wept as her piled away. He showed no sign of weakening or coming as she plunged into her final approach to orgasm. Nor did he stop as she began coming like a steam train, actually screaming her ecstasy as she knelt there and his thrusts drove her face into the thin mattress. They reached a peak where she was sure she almost passed out, then the world flickered back on again. Still he was pounding away, his substantial balls slapping her buttocks heavily, his cock glistening with her juices, his hands on the small of her back pressing down so that her hips maintained the correct angle for him. She was weak and breathless but her body was energising again. To her astonishment she came again, and again as he banged away behind her relentlessly. In the end she could come no more and wept helplessly as her limp body was abused in his efforts to reach his own climax. She looked over his shoulder and saw the twisted features wracked with agonised want. He thrust savagely and hard, and Dr Grabner was beginning to feel a little humiliated and sore when he reached his goal. She shuddered as his semen shot into her in thick, hot jets and promptly flooded her. There was so much, it surged inside her and spilled out and down her legs and slopped over her buttocks. Dr Grabner used her weakened internal muscles to squeeze as much as she could out of him. No man had come in her like that before and she felt strangely flattered. It was like a votive offering and having been used like a whore she then felt something like a goddess. It was an unfamiliar mix of feelings. Strangely, it made her feel more fulfilled than any of her other more civilised encounters.

There was the post-coital awkwardness, marked by his return to moody recalcitrance. He seemed disconcerted by his deed and intent on holding Dr. Grabner responsible for the encounter. Dr. Grabner was not in any emotional position to analyse her own feelings let alone his. She crawled onto the end of his bed and he took up a position at the head of it. Neither said anything and eventually Dr. Grabner stirred to clean herself up. She was all spunked up, the sticky substance all over her pubis and upper thighs and down the backs of her legs. And she was conscious of being a bit sore. She walked like a cowboy to the rest rooms ignoring Mike for the moment. As she completed the drab job of tidying herself up, her mind was in a turmoil of confusion. What she had done was professionally reprehensible and she berated herself for losing control to that extent. She worried that the encounter had compromised the science of the project and decided to keep Mike under increased observations. Yet there was a small and suspicious corner of her mind which noted that she had never lost control like that before. Like any woman she had her fantasies of mad passionate sex in improbable locations but she recognised that these were just fantasies. Real life was not like that, and there was something amiss in it happening so readily to her. Then again she lectured herself on taking responsibility for her own actions. There was a sniggering part of her that told her salaciously that she had been horny and the young man was a good prospect, that indeed her instincts had been correct because he had afforded her a thoroughly good fuck. Her rather prim scientific mind tried to hold itself apart and analyse her experience in terms of his performance and she once again visited the possibilities of the encounter being the result of the enhancements Mike had undergone. Nothing she could write up, though!!

Naked-legged and a little flushed from post-coital glow and embarrassment, Dr Grabner returned to Mike’s room prepared to make amends. She found him fast asleep. Her eyes narrowed at this uncharacteristic sign of weakness. The man could go much further than that! She let herself into his room quietly and stood watching him for a moment. He slept like a baby, efficiently and thoroughly, without the slightest indication of emotional turbulence. She reflected wryly that in this respect he was entirely the same as every other man she had slept with. Drawing the blanket over his naked body, she left as quietly as she had entered. She drove home in a maelstrom of confusion and mental conflict. Not the least cause of her tribulation was the fond memory of that wonderful feeling of being resoundingly and deliciously fucked. She liked being a whore, she thought, and then felt guilty about it. She found it very difficult to sleep that night despite her weariness. In the end it took a large dose of whiskey to get the job done.

* * *

The Marine known as Mike moved through the crowded concourse of the airport. The furlough was highly prized and he meant to enjoy it. He had talked to Sandra and hoped she could meet him there. He was keen to see her for a variety of reasons. Of course he loved her and wanted to be with her. In fact he wanted to rip her panties off and fuck her as soon as possible! God, he was surprised how he needed that! It was one of the many things he did not understand about himself since he signed up for that damned project. He was not entirely certain he was not being harmed, though he could not point to a single instance of injury. More the overall effect of what he was becoming, and he knew he had changed. Perhaps more than the white-coats and generals realised. That encounter with Julie Grabner for instance-his mind shied away from the memory. It had not been the greatest of fucks anyway, with all due respect to Dr. Grabner. The woman was a little uptight and had needed a fuck too much to be really good, like Sandra could be. It had all come too easy, that was it, and this new ability of his unnerved him a little. Privacy was one of the things he believed in, one of the basic assurances he wanted to fight for, one of those attributes that made America different and worth fighting for. He was not comfortable tampering with it. He was a simple soul and as such he had a simple view of the matter. Yet he could not wait to see if it really worked or if it was all in his head. If it did work and was a functioning attribute he had acquired, he would have to sort out how to cope with what was essentially a radio receiver in his head tuned to no commercial frequency.

Sandra was a small girl but he saw her readily enough threading her way through the knots of people in the vaulted expanse of the terminal. He waved at her and she spotted him, hurrying in his direction the moment she did so. She was slender, lithe and athletic, with small but perfectly formed breasts and a dusting of freckles on her pale skin that burned so easily. Her hair had a rich roan tint with more than a hint of red. She wore a light summer dress in the heat, which swirled about her slim legs as she trotted towards him. The Marine took a good look at her as she approached and desire quickened in his vitals. “Tommy!” Sandra cried gleefully as she leaped into his arms. He dropped his travel bag and gathered her up and held her against him. It was wonderful to feel her body against his again and not just in a sexual way. There was a whole province of emotions wrapped up in that embrace that they had discovered during their marriage and which he valued so dearly. He really loved Sandra and her fresh wholesome ways and her fresh wholesome body and her clear untrammelled green eyes and her wide expressive mouth. He had a split second’s vision of it wrapped around his cock, which pleased him somewhat. It also handily dismissed the ghost of his encounter with Julie Grabner. She laughed as he put her down gently, unaware of his thoughts at least for the moment. Part of her considerable charm for him was the facility with which she understood what he was thinking and feeling. She had always had an edge over him in that respect until then, and he was not sure he did not prefer it that way. Certainly he did not want the eddy of her thoughts and moods that came his way just then. He wanted to enjoy the presence of his wife and her joy at seeing him with the narrower awareness of his senses. Sometimes less is more, he thought to himself, and too much awareness spoils the experience.

Sandra was currently much taken with what she saw before her. Patting his immense shoulders and muscled flanks, she remarked, “They feeding you okay, then?”

“Hoo, yeah!” he replied with the requisite evidence of enthusiasm.”

“Hell, Tommy, you’re getting bigger by the minute!” she added more soberly, looking him up and down, “I don’t remember you quite this big.”

“All that fresh air and good exercise, darlin’,” he told her. She patted and fondled him appreciatively, much as the medical staff did. In her case he did not mind of course, and rather liked her proprietorial manner, in fact. She did own him in a certain way, after all, and he would have it no way else. He was hers lock, stock, body and soul. It felt good to be reminded of that. The nonsensical fuck with Grabner had messed his head a little and he needed to get back to reality. Sandra laughed and took a fistful of his shirt to tug him down so she could whisper in his ear. “You been saving up your cock-juice for your wife, Marine?” she asked with a giggle.

“A whole scrotum full!” he promised her in a low growl. She laughed, then noted his vibrant tone and said, “You been eating gravel as a side order?”

“Just my manly voice,” he told her.

“Well, you can be manly enough in a little while,” she told him, “I’ve rented a motel room nearby, and I’m horny.”

“Sounds good to me,” he said, lifting his bag again as she linked her arm in his and led him to the parking lots. He did get a whiff of low-level sexual warmth from her mixed in as it was with pleasure in his company and a smidgeon of relief to see him whole. She had the background anxiety of most military wives-he needed no special powers to see that. But it was firmly planted in the rear of her mind just then. Tommy decided to see if his control over his new powers would allow him to indulge in manipulation. He tried to bring Sandra’s sexual appetite to the fore, just as he had Dr. Grabner’s. Back in the facility, that had taken him as much by surprise as it had Dr. Grabner, but now he wanted to see if he could make it work at will. Sandra was the most ethical subject, though he disliked doing it to her. There were some things one did not do to one’s wife. For Tommy interfering with her moods was on a par with beating her, and almost as repugnant. But he had to know.

As they walked and Sandra chattered about things to do with their life together and their families, Tommy worked on her mind, trying to ignore the drifts of thoughts coming his way, singling out the sexual overtones in the rich and busy orchestra of her mind and enhancing them. It was a bit like tuning up the base or treble on a complex and delicate sound system. He warmed up the sex in her thoughts gently and watched her respond. He knew the signs well enough. She did not wear a bra and her nipples had begum to stick out. Not noticeably but plainly enough if, as he did, you knew what to look for. They were tiny, roseate little nubs and he wanted to curl a tongue round them tenderly. The wait would be part of the pleasure. “Want to drive?” she asked him, offering him the keys. He shook his head with a lazy smile.

“You go ahead,” he said. They had one of those large pickups that everyone seemed to own, and she seemed too impossibly slight to manage a behemoth like that. Part of his fun was to watch her handle it with nonchalant ease the way she did. He needed to be reminded of as much goodness as possible in his life with her just then. He was suffering gathering guilt about what he was doing to her. Somehow the fact that she was in no danger and her privacy was in the most caring of safe hands did not ameliorate the fact that he was perpetrating a sordid invasion of her mind. Trying to dismiss all this and enjoy being with her, he slung his bag in the back of the truck and climbed into the passenger seat in the cab. He sat back gratefully and enjoyed the aircon steal over him as she started up and drove off.

On the open road she fell silent and wriggled in her seat, glancing at him sideways. Though he sat back and lounged in his own seat, he was aware of her attention. Taking her hand from the wheel, he kissed it before returning it. All the while she watched him with wide eyes, paying the road a minimum of attention. Fortunately traffic was light. He made as if unaware of her feelings, but he knew she was getting hot. He sadly did not need to see the wideness in her eyes and the slightly parted lips she passed an occasional tongue over, to know her libido was quickening under his careful ministrations. Gently he stroked the growing sexual appetite in her mental makeup, and watched it blossom. His own body made the inevitable response to his knowledge of her expanding need, and suddenly his jeans felt constricted. They hardly conversed; they did not need to. So when he placed his hand gently on her knee, she sighed audibly and widened her legs slightly in invitation. He stroked up her thigh, palm flat on the warm satiny skin. It was too hot for hose and her skin was as silky and smooth as he remembered it. She slid forward a little in her seat and parted her legs still further, her left knee knocking the door trim, and her right the side of the central console. “Oh Jesus!” she ground out softly as he paused within radiant heat of her crotch, “I know I haven’t seen you for a while but why am I such a whore for you?”

“You’re nothing but a wonderful wife who wants her husband,” he admonished her seriously, “And I am a very lucky man.” His tone made her shoot him a considering look, then present matters took up all her attention and she grinned. “Do you know how lucky?” she asked banteringly. He delved further to investigate and his eyebrow shot up as he found she was not wearing any panties. She groaned as he arched a finger up into her vagina. The truck weaved a little on the road. He played with her a little, steaming her up and making her short of breath, his fingers caressing the silken folds of her labia. She could not sit there passively for too long, however, and soon reached over and scrabbled at his fly, fondling the thick bulge there appreciatively. Her deft fingers soon attained purchase enough to find the tab of the zip and draw it down. Then she undid the button at his waistband. She folded her small hand into his boxers and then it was her turn to be surprised.

“Fuck me!” she expostulated as she drew out his penis, and stared at it wide-eyed.

“I Intend to!” he growled, his fingers working industriously in her by then copious juices far up inside her. Then he added sharply, “But not just yet! Watch the road!” She corrected the yaw with a perfunctory tug on the wheel, then settled to stroke his penis, glancing down frequently into his lap in wonder and some consternation. “Tommy, I didn’t remember you so big!” she said tautly, between gasps and his probing digits found various new marks in her vagina. She sent a retaliatory finger around the rim of his glans, making him shudder in delight. “What are they doing to you in that research centre? Training you to fuck the enemy to death? You’re certainly equipped for it!” He leaned over and nibbled on her earlobe, making her giggle, then she shrugged him off.

“Stop, or we’ll all be killed in a terrible accident,” she told him mock severely, relinquishing what had become an extremely firm and assertive hold on his cock and using the hand to extract his from deep within her vitals. “Let me just get you to the motel, and then I shall show you what’s what my lad!” And she was true to her promise. She banged the truck to a stop in a bay near their room and laughed gaily as she slipped out of the vehicle and dashed to the room, leaving him to lever himself into his trousers again. He made a rudimentary job of it, with his shirt sticking out of a gaping fly and a big-top tent in the front of his jeans as he hauled his bag up the brief flight of stairs. At the top of it he met a lady coming down, and was embarrassed when she took in the poking bulge and the undone fly and arched an inquiring eyebrow at him.

“Yoo-hoo!” Sandra called, and Tommy looked over to where she had extended a long naked leg from the doorway.

“Guess she has prior claim!” the stranger said, noting the ring on her finger. Tommy flashed her a red-faced grin and dashed of to the room. Sandra pounced on him the moment he stepped into the doorway, and he experienced a brief sensation of being sexually mugged. She manhandled him into the open door, slamming that shut. She swarmed over him as she pinned him to the panel. They kissed deeply, and Sandra managed as their tongued duelled sweetly in his mouth to undo him again. She caressed the mighty weapon thus revealed, pumping him enthusiastically and not in the least subtly as she pressed against him. But Tommy gave as good as he got, whisking the skirt of her dress over her rounded buttocks and grasping globes strongly. She parted her legs and went on tiptoe at the same time in an effort to capture his penis between her legs and after a moment of her grunting frustratedly he relented and lifted her up. She angled the head of his cock up to plough down her furrow and then she swivelled her hips to run her soaking cunt up and down the length of him. Then she levered herself with knees on his thighs to rise up and impale herself on his monumental prick. She screamed softly as the whole length of him rammed into her, and he took her to bed. Dumping her unceremoniously on her back, he hooked her ankles in his elbows and bent her legs back around her torso. Her cunt was thus laid utterly open, and he began shafting rapidly in and out of it. She threw her head back and moaned loudly in abandon as he pushed for a climax, but roughly three quarters of the way there by his reckoning she shook her head and struggled out of his grasp. Kneeling on the bed, she looked over her shoulder and told him in thickened tones, “Here, give it to me like this, beautiful boy!” With which she simply laid her head on her folded forearms and waited. She knew her man, and did not have to wait for even half a heartbeat. In a trice Tommy was upon her, or rather behind her, and then in her. She groaned deeply as he buried himself to the hilt inside her, and then stayed passive as he built a rhythm again. Leaning over as he stroked deep within her, he reached down between her thighs and found her clitoris. She bucked and screamed as he caressed it ever so tenderly, and thereafter she approached climax at warp speed. Even so, she came none too soon, and he found himself releasing in staggering amounts even as her orgasms ripped through her. For a few evanescent moments they formed one writhing, rapturous animal, then they both collapsed on the bed breathing hard and slick with sweat. Tommy was overcome with love for Sandra and could not speak for a while even if he had the breath. He was also paralysed and it was she who moved over to him and kissed him deeply on the mouth. He drew her down and held her close, resolved never to cheat on her again. And never to use his new found power on her either. Ever. It had gained him nothing he did not already have. He realised that Sandra had always been ready to accommodate him in his sexual desires, putting out with no fuss and little false modesty, and frequently demanding his cooperation in the fulfilment of her own desires. It was a wonderful, intimate and special reciprocity they had. He didn’t need to control her mind for that. As if to prove the truth of it, they spent all weekend in the motel, fucking each other to a standstill, ordering pizza to keep up their energy levels and watching movies just to rest. And of course, Sandra still was the best cocksucker Tommy had ever known. That seemed important to remember.

* * *

Mike was very much calmer than prior to the furlough, Dr. Grabner noted. Perhaps the time with his wife had eased his considerable angst. No doubt they had fucked like rabbits, a vagrant thought told her, and she shooed it away with some irritation. She had to maintain a professionalism about this young man if her project had any chance of succeeding and she had any chance of persuading the generals that they ought to hold back a progress if they wanted a positive outcome. She needed all the credibility she could get, to be honest, and she would not earn it humping the test platforms. Her guilt about that encounter had made her avoid any kind of prolonged personal contact with Mike and that appeared to suit him, too. Maybe he was as guilty about the adventure away from the marital bed as she was about her breach of trust. She was also grateful he never mentioned it to anyone, as he could so easily have done. And so she did not ponder too long why it was she never again felt such an overwhelming urge to get naked and jump on the young man again. The desires of that late night had been burned into her memory, as were the details of his physique and deftness, and she had masturbated more than once on the joys of those recollections, but she had never again felt the need to approach him personally, specifically. In the event she found it easy to dismiss it, as finding out what was happening to Mike became her full time task.

He perplexed her profoundly. Oh, his primary performance levels matched and even exceeded the military’s specifications, but his peripheral behaviour came to cause her deep concern. She did not know if they were the result of his enforced isolation from his wife and family or if they were and indication of pathology induced by the nano-dispenser therapy. His aggressive moodiness came to be his dominant mental state and that could not e good for him, Dr. Grabner decided. Also, he developed a voracious sexual appetite. Dr. Grabner came to find out about this through overhearing two nurses talking about him. She strove to be unobtrusive so that she could eavesdrop a little more and what she found out startled and dismayed her.

“Mike come on to you yet?” the brunette asked the blonde with a grin. The blonde grinned back.

“Come on to me? Come in me and over me and down my throat more like! The guy’s insatiable.”

“I thought I was the only one.” The brunette sounded a little put out.

“Not a chance, honey!” the blonde told her, “The guy’s had everyone he can lay his hands on.”

“I can’t believe the size of his dick!” her companion remarked in wondering tones.

“Tell me about it” she replied, “I’ve never been so stretched!”

“I’ve never been such a whore with anyone before.”

“Me neither. But being around him is just... I don’t know. I just feel incredibly horny and can’t help myself. Any other guy put his hand up my skirt I’d slap him, but with Mike I just go weak at the knees and spread ‘em. It’s like he has this power over me.”

“That dick of his is a magic wand,” the brunette decided, “He casts a spell.”

“Nah! He’s just prime beef and you’re just a slut.”

“Funny, only for him. Anyone else has to work for it. But he just has to look at me and I want to lift my skirt and drop my panties. I actually start wanting that magnificent dick inside me just by thinking about it. But here we are and I feel nothing like that. I should be getting hot just talking about it. I know I would if he were here. But I’m not. I can’t understand it.”

“I know what you mean. When he’s there I can’t wait to be fucked by him, but away from him I don’t care. It’s as if he uses up all my sex drive. I tell you, my husband is going crazy. And I know I shouldn’t but when he’s there I just don’t care. It’s as if everything else matters so little. As if getting his cock is the most important thing in my life. And what a cock! What technique! How often do you come across a guy who has that calibre of dick and knows how to use it, and also has a tongue like a snake besides?”

“As often as I can!” her friend laughed, “And over, and under if I can manage it!” They both laughed as they moved away, leaving Dr. Grabner stunned. She had no idea that this had been going on, and several things the girls had said rang a bell or two with her. She remembered the way he had looked through the mirror at her that first night.

The next day she began a programme of investigation into Mike’s physiology and behaviour. She enlisted new help in the form of the facility psychiatrist, Dr. Martha Semberg. Semberg took the case on out of curiosity, Dr. Grabner suspected, and saw Mike right away. With Semberg’s permission Dr. Grabner watched from the first interview on a monitor rigged to a concealed video camera. Mike was unaware that he was being filmed. It took no great time for Dr. Grabner to be utterly disappointed in Semberg. The woman met Mike and bade him take a seat across a rich rug from her own. She was the essence of quiet poise, elegantly in control. Mike was plainly discomfited at first, but relaxed quickly. Dr. Grabner watched him as he quartered the surroundings like he was on a recon mission, absorbed them and assessed them neatly in approved Marine manner. His body language bespoke gathering assurance as he spread himself in his armchair. He became charming and though there was no audio feed Dr. Grabner would not have been surprised to learn that he was articulate. He was after all no ignorant brute, and even in his time here had acquired a considerable depth of knowledge of matters not directly related to his profession given the sparse time the subjects had at their disposal. Dr. Grabner could see Semberg was impressed and then to her horror saw the psychiatrist grow expansive and loquacious, speaking to her client animatedly, leaning forward and laughing out loud at his responses. She was actually flirting with the guy! Fingering her hair in a transparent mannerism and crossing and uncrossing her legs incessantly. Dr. Grabner saw her get up and stand over him and smile, reach down and stroke his head. He laid it against her belly and she smiled beatifically as she held it there.

Dr. Grabner was shocked when she saw his hand steal up the back of her leg. It dipped under the hem of her sensible skirt, and skated insinuatingly up the back of her thigh to cup her buttock. Dr. Grabner sat riveted to the seat as the shrink giggled and her fingers curled into the scrub of hair on his head. His hand worked in between the globes of her ass and Dr. Grabner saw her take a deep breath. The shrink parted her legs accommodatingly and raised a knee to plant it on the arm of Mike’s chair. He brought his hand round to her front and Dr. Grabner saw her shudder as he delved into her feminity. Her pelvis rocked as his hand worked away under skirt. Suddenly she dropped to her knees in front of him and unzipped his fly. Dr. Grabner watched in consternation as the most highly qualified psychiatrist she had ever come across knelt at the feet of a Marine and gave him what seemed like an accomplished blowjob. For a mad moment Dr. Grabner wondered where she had acquired the skill, then she turned away. Sickened, horrified and fascinated, Dr. Grabner staggered out and took deep lungfuls of fresh mountain air to calm and steady herself, then steeled herself to return to the monitor. When she got back in they were at it. The shrink had clambered all over Mike in the armchair, skirt over her hips and legs wide open, her hips undulating over his midriff, her mouth clamped on his. It was hot, hard, heavy sex, and the accomplished shrink was loving it. Not often she could get away with rough sex, Dr. Grabner thought sourly. Then it occurred to her that Semberg could hardly expect to get away with it. What was she thinking? Then it struck her. The stupid bitch was not thinking about it at all, or thinking only with her cunt. Like every other woman Mike had been involved with.

Every other woman...

The realisation was the end product of a long and arduous process of thought, which featured largely a frenetic program of eliminating every other possibility. She only took such pains to discount these possibilities because the implications of her conclusions were so enormous. Reluctantly, however, she had to face up to that conclusion, which was basically that Mike had gone further than anyone had planned or expected, and indeed had detected. But then, given the ability Dr. Grabner decided he had, it would not have been difficult for him to conceal it. She also had to decide how to deal with this, because her colleagues and the generals would never believe here if she told them. In this matter she had a moral and ethical dilemma, beginning with the question: What exactly was so wrong with the ability itself? Loudmouth politicians were all too handy with their condemnation of the abilities science had given people, from the atom bomb to genetic engineering, but she was not after a political sound-bite. She needed to find the truth for herself before she spoke to another living soul about it. Even Mike. Especially Mike. She realised she knew almost nothing about the man except for what was in his service file and medical records, her own observations and map of changes that had happened to him in the facility. She trawled through her personal experiences of him whilst he had been in her charge, and realised that she knew nothing of importance about him. Somehow knowing that he fucked like the very devil did not quite cut it. What troubled Dr. Grabner was not so much the how as the why of it. She had to know what this young man proposed to do with his new ability, and then she could decide what to do about him. She had a brief ethical struggle with herself about what she could do about him and indeed whether it was her place to do anything.

She applied the simplest and most direct method, pursuant to tried and tested empirical practice. She asked him. Having engineered a late night without the care staff-the way this had all begun-she interviewed him. She took the precaution of first making sure he had had his sexual fill of one of the more eager nurses so that he would not try to tamper with her own sexual proclivities, then visited him unexpectedly in his room. Again she noted the colour photo of his wife over his bunk, then met his eyes resolutely. He really did have the most wonderful blue eyes...

“Stop trying to turn me on, Mike,” she said, “That’s not nice.”

“Don’t know what you mean, Julie!” Mike protested, his innocence expertly feigned. If Dr. Grabner kept on her toes mentally she could detect his probe, and felt the slight tug again.

“You’re doing it again. Please don’t. I want to have an honest conversation with you. I know what abilities you have, and I need to discuss them.”

“If you know what I can do, then you have taken a terrible risk, Julie,” Mike said softly. Dr. Grabner shrugged.

“Perhaps. I’ll leave that to you, since I have no discretion in the matter. I have to do this out of moral responsibility. Do you understand what I mean by ‘moral responsibility’?”

“Yes Julie,” Mike said quietly, “I am not an idiot, nor indeed a caveman.” Dr. Grabner reflected briefly how his speech had changed since he became more intelligent. As he undoubtedly had. “What did you want to talk to me about?” he asked.

“I’ll be blunt,” she began, knowing that would appeal more to him. One of things that had come clearly through in all the profiling and observations that he had gone through was that he was a forthright and honest person. She played on that for all she was worth. “I want to know what you are going to do with this ability of yours.”

“Is there a right and a wrong answer to that question?” he countered. Dr. Grabner was encouraged to see he was being adult about it.

“No,” she told him. He grinned briefly.

“Then I’ll tell you the truth,” he said, “I propose to do nothing with it.”

“Why not?” A simple denial was never going to satisfy Dr. Grabner, and Mike had always known that. Nor, indeed, did he need his special abilities to guess. He had prepared an answer he knew would trigger the appropriate responses. Again, he did not need his mind manipulation ability to see that.

“I notice in all the times you have openly referred to my powers, you have never once described them as a ‘gift’. I don’t think they are, overall. Sure, they confer some advantages. But do you know what I used them for this furlough? I used them to induce my wife to have almost public sex with me. And I found that degrading in the extreme. To myself and to her. And I love my wife very much. I never want to violate her again. And do you know what unmatchable, priceless advantage this gave me in my life that my wife and I paid for so dearly?”

“What?”

“None at all! I did not take or receive from her anything that she would not have given willingly, even thrust upon me. Do you know what I use my powers for mainly?”

“Getting sex from every woman you come into contact with?” Dr. Grabner guessed, her mind reeling from the stark revelations he was endowing her with. He view had always been that he revelled in his powers and the act of domination was an aphrodisiac. She sensed she was about to be rudely disabused.

“Yes!” he growled, " I can have any woman I want like that!” He snapped his fingers, adding darkly, “Even you. Do you know how many times I have fucked women since I’ve been here?”

“Not the precise number,” Dr. Grabner said faintly, but pride made her add, “But I can find out. There is a record.”

“I’ll bet there is!” Mike said bitterly, “Does your ‘record’ tell you why?”

“That is one of things I hope to find out,” Dr. Grabner replied softly, “I shall be privileged if you would share that with me.”

“Wait until you know why before you deem yourself privileged!” he told her a little harshly, “It’s because I need to have sex. I don’t get it. I have never felt impelled to fuck the brains out of every woman I find attractive. The ones I don’t I have no desire for. Couldn’t get it up in a hundred years. The ones who are attractive though, I cannot wait to spread ‘em out and hose them until they can’t walk out of here properly. Now, why is that? Something to do with these goddam’ nano dispensers you’ve been feeding me-don’t look so shocked. You people talk around us as if we were blind deaf and mute, not to mention dumb, and yet you’re surprised when we know all about your plans! But tell me this, Dr. Grabner. I am a god with these women I control, and I am a slave to this need of mine to fuck. Do you know what it feels like to be both a god and a slave?”

“No,” Dr. Grabner replied, shocked to the core, her voice hardly above a whisper.

“Well, I’m finding out. Anything else you want to know?”

“No... no-well, there are a hundred things, but nothing that seems to matter right now. I’ll have to come back.” Dr. Grabner felt thoroughly undermined by this young man’s dilemma and his obvious misery.

“You can do something right now,” Mike growled, “I need to be have this sex drive controlled. Give me something to dampen it a little. Tone it down.”

“I can do better than that,” Dr. Grabner promised him, “I can put together a program of adjustment that will give you a reduced drive.”

“This is not in the project parameters, is it?” Mike asked her quietly.

“Depends how you read the project parameters,” Dr. Grabner returned and flashed him a smile. He grinned back.

Dr. Grabner left to commence work on the program right away. She turned back once at the door to smile again at Mike, who nodded with a grin in return, then resumed her lonely task through the night. She was energised and vastly keen to get this going. She felt she owed it to the young man in her charge, and anyway it was delivering what the generals had in mind. A military force could not function if its personnel left in mid battle to rape the local citizenry every few hours. If in the course of her work Mike became free of his obsession with sex, then that was all to the good. Besides, there were some issues of command and control of creatures like Mike which needed to be urgently addressed... How does one coherently command a destructive machine that can think or itself in combat and might just develop ideas about what it is fighting for? That was the basic question Dr. Grabner had yet to answer for the military who sponsored her work. And of course she could justifiably claim that refining the end product was an essential part of the project. She could say that what they had at the moment was a set of enhanced human beings in the biological sense. These beings were enhanced in every way, not just in the way the military wanted them to be. They were physically and biological stronger, able to carry more equipment and resist infections much better and recover quicker from injury or illness. But they were also reproductive machines, and that aspect was enhanced too. So they were more sexually attractive, the men had stronger male attributes-Mike’s enormous penis was a case in point. The women had developed stronger female attributes-bigger breasts and wider hips, sturdier physiology though not necessarily stronger musculature. All these were enhanced attributes designed for conceiving and nurturing the next generation. That, she could argue, would be useful in the aftermath of total war, but detracted from the prime objective of creating a super fighting force. Dr. Grabner realised the more she thought about it that if she pitched it right she could persuade the generals to accept all of these ideas. She set to work with zest and surprising vigour for the time of day.

Mike watched her go. Everything he had told her was entirely and strictly true. It was only half the story, but it was absolutely true. Because Mike had learned faster than anyone had given him credit for, and had realised that mind control did not depend just on his newly acquired abilities. He had been perfecting a composite method of manipulating minds and emotions which used not only telepathy and psychic ability, but good old-fashioned persuasion as well. And in Dr. Grabner’s case he had employed truth in a deceptive fashion as well. Nothing deceives people more than truth which utilises their basic assumptions, he had discovered. What he related to Dr. Grabner about his experiences with Sandra were exactly true but had taught him far more than he revealed to the scientist. He had learned, for instance, that he could draw on a vast reserve of standard and basic assumptions people carried with them every day, which made them vulnerable or amenable. Politicians and demagogues had been using them in a coarse way for centuries. It was called rabble-rousing in its crudest form. Mike was perfecting the art, and had dealt with Dr. Grabner carefully, using all of the techniques he had begun developing, and was reasonably satisfied with his work. He had played on her assumption right in the beginning when she had admonished him to stop delving into her mind. He had not agreed to desist, and had simply permitted her to assume, as she clearly did, that he had stopped. Her concern for him and her sense of responsibility were accordingly no accident, nor was the refreshed vigour with which she went about her work. He was aware of her other thoughts and had decided that Dr. Grabner was so intelligent that she would pull them together in a coherent array soon enough. He let her get on with it. Subtle mix of methods, see? Mike decided he had done enough with Dr. Grabner for the evening, and went in search of embarking on his next task. For US Marine Mike had an agenda...

One of the other test subjects, a trooper from a US Army Intelligence unit designated Caroline, was in the cafeteria when he slipped in soundlessly. Though he made practically no noise at all in his bare feet, she swung round as soon as he entered. Like his, her hearing had been enhanced to the point where she could hear a pin drop half a mile away. Her blonde hair swung across her cheek as she turned eyes as blue and penetrating as his on him and assessed him comprehensively in terms of threat in the split second before he nodded affably at her. In the same time he renewed his acquaintance with the highlights of her appeal. For she had been attractive hen she began and had blossomed into the personification of desirability as the project had proceeded. Nor was she singular in that respect. All the females had begun to look like beauty queens, as all the men had begun looking like WWF superstars. He captured the picture in his newly acute mind’s eye. Tall and lissom, bright blonde hair cut severely and usually taken back in a tight bun, those big eyes that missed nothing and the chine-doll fragility that belied the practically indestructible physiology they all had. She was extremely athletic, Mike knew, because they shared all the physical training, yet had way too much fat for a true athlete. But that was her feminine enhancement. She had magnificent tits but a svelte waist that flared excitingly into full and generous hips. Her musculature was highly toned and gave the appearance of smooth power every time she moved a muscle. She was actually very good to look at in motion, whatever that emotion was. In none of which respects, apart from detail, she differed from the other females. Mike had a sound reason nevertheless for choosing her. Though she had not made it as far as quickly as he himself had, she was definitely responding in the same psychic way as he had. He needed to take measures while he was still ahead of her. He began the moment he entered the room, using body language and speech to cover his gambit.

“Hi,” she said amiably, holding the coffee cup close to that magnificent chest, “Can’t sleep.”

“Me neither,” Mike replied, probing slowly and delicately, sifting the tendrils that swayed in his inner vision like seaweed in a current. He recognised hope and fear, a multitude of minor concerns, booming confidence and dark whispers of doubt. And the pulse of sex way down near the bedrock of her mind. He teased out the latter, ignoring in the way he had begun to master the complex threads and clatter of her teaming mind. She smiled widely, entirely oblivious of the reason why she liked this colleague so much. Mike’s enhanced libido could not ignore the feminine charms she was radiating, but under his meticulous ministrations her own libido began to be aware of his sexual magnetism. Her eyes swept him up and down and he could see her nipples standing out under the thin top she was wearing over sweat pants. Military issue olive drab had never looked so inviting. Mike felt his penis swelling slightly and knew that she had noticed it. She licked her lips and Mike did not need his mind control awareness to understand what was happening. He toned it down slightly.

“Maybe fresh air will help,” she said. That’s what he liked about her; she took initiative. Maybe that was why she was not married. That sort of assertiveness would scare the shit out of your average jerk-off. He tickled her libidinous sinews a little to encourage her as he replied, “Sure. Good idea. Looks like a good night out there.” She set down her coffee mug and moved with languid grace to the door. There was a definite sashay there, caused by changed bone structure in her pelvis and development of entirely feminine muscles, and the spectacle was augmented by the tight globes of her buttocks. Mike was nevertheless also reminded of the nonchalant sway of a panther. She looked over her shoulder without the least sign of archness and asked, “Coming, yeah?” He smiled back and started after her. He had not quite mastered the trick of keeping up appearances while rummaging in someone’s mind. In time to come, he promised himself, he would hold complex conversations while twisting a psyche out of all recognition.

A small garden enclosure was provided for the service people to relax in when the inside of the building became too sterile. It was set with a small copse of trees and gravel paths down which one might walk. Flowerbeds added other colours to the symphony of green, and placid pools gave a sense of peace and tranquillity. It was a great favourite with tired and sometimes dispirited soldiers. More important to Mike on his present task, it was shaded in gloom at night and invisible to the otherwise all-pervasive surveillance they were subjected to. Or so he assumed. Certainly there had never been any intervention form those running the project to any activity that went on in the garden. Hence, a great deal of illicit goings on continued, from smoking to sex. Caroline led Mike directly to the darkest, furthest corner of the place. He followed her after a quick check to see if they were being followed, and found her leaning back against the bole of a tree. The ornamental hedges and branches of other trees hid them from the building and also made the light from the centre’s illuminations uncertain and patchy. She was dappled in a complex of light and shadow that threw her pale skin into sharp relief against the dark tones of her olive drab sweat gear. Heart beating quickly, Mike paused to take in the sight of her. Those wonderful breasts rode proudly on her torso, their nipples jutting aggressively as they moved liquidly in time to her quickened breathing. Her eyes were wide and shadowed, and that cute pink tongue circled parted lips expectantly. Mike found it difficult to walk for the erection that threatened to burst through his sweat pants. He noticed her own sweat pants were tight around the ass and crotch and... a little damp. He sighed softly in gratification. Caroline responded better than he dared hope. He could sense the fever of her emotional response and caught some of the psychosomatic feedback her body was giving her. She was caught in a cycle he had initiated, each burst of lustful emotion producing the natural physiological response whether it was jutting nipples or clitoral sensitivity or swelling labia, which in turn reinforced the emotional response that in turn generated enhanced physiological effects, and so on. She was spiralling up to a frenzy, and Mike watched her go for a moment. He was honest enough with himself to acknowledge that this was the part of mind control her really revelled in. To watch himself stir another human being into a maelstrom of fiery and primal feeling.

He put her out of her misery, for he was not an unkind man. By the time he stepped over to her, though, her features had taken on a pleading cast and her fingernails were digging into the bark of the tree at her back. Her posture had lost the quality of languid ease and had a taut, strained quality to it. She tilted her face to his as he stepped directly up to her. He looked down at her, then suddenly their mouths slammed together in a fierce kiss that robbed him of breath. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and he gave as good as he got. Their hands were everywhere over each other’s bodies. Hers delved immediately into his sweat pants and tugged them down. She moaned in delirious pleasure as her hand closed around his massive cock. She broke free of their kiss to grind out, “Jesus Christ this cock!” and look down between them to catch a sight of it as it pushed bluntly into her belly. He replied by yanking down her sweat pants. She had nothing on under them and he spread his fingers over the taut globes of her buttocks and squeezed great handfuls of them roughly. She grunted pleasure and pumped on his cock enthusiastically. He transferred one hand to her magnificent left breast and squeezed that hard too, eliciting a moan of pain and pleasure-he could see both in the writhing fronds of her mind. Vicious because he could be, since she was helpless in his grasp, he tore off her top and watched her naked breasts bob about as she jiggled in an attempt to capture his penis between her legs. He teased her a little more, letting her run his plum head down the molten furrow of her cunt before pulling just back out of reach. A tear squeezed past her tightly shut eyes. “Come on you bastard, fuck me!” she ground out in low guttural tones. The sweat had broken out on her body, and damp hair stuck to her temples as she struggled in vain to insert his monster cock into her. He sent a hand down there, thrusting a finger into the lava of her juices and the churning hunger of her vagina. His knuckle nudged her clitoris, not entirely by accident and she folded over his arm with a groan from the pit of her belly. Her pelvis began dipping in an effort to take more of his touch in. Her cunt was burning up with desire and Mike felt her frustration threatening to blow like a geyser. He pulled away. The sight of her unclad body and ravaged poise was almost too erotic for him to bear. She glared at him, breasts bouncing on her heaving chest, legs splayed, half bent over as if weakened by her lust, her eyes fixed on his member.

“How d’you want it honey?” he asked, revelling in her need for him, and his mastery over her. Not very edifying but tremendous fun. Immediately she dropped to her knees facing away from him. On all fours, she angled her ass towards him and said over her shoulder, “Like this! Please!” He knelt behind her, pausing to take in the sight. She angled her pelvis so that her plump labia pouted out from between her buttocks. She was totally shaven, and the naked labia had a potently erotic vulnerable quality. He stuck a hand between the smooth powerful columns of her thighs and stirred her juices a little more.

“Please!” she cried softly, weeping in frustration. He relented. Placing himself behind her, he grasped her ass cheeks and spread them. He holy of holies lay open to him, and he was about to desecrate it. She was about to articulate desperation when he cut short her first mewling syllable with his thrust. She screamed softly and went down in front of him. Cheek to the grass, she moaned as he thrust viciously into her. Her internal muscles took charge of her responses as she clearly was unable, and rippled snugly over his shaft as it drove in on each in-stroke. He started long and slow but she soon urged him on, until he was sweating rivers and she was chewing her knuckles in an attempt to keep quiet. He continued trying to drive her into the ground and she gratefully received all he gave her, weeping and snarling alternately. He kept what rhythm he could as he drew her mind inexorably to orgasm. It resisted, wanting to go its own way, but he became almost savage in his force upon it, bending it to his will and hammering it into submission like his cock was hammering her vagina to pulp. He filled her, stretched her, almost tore her and made her love every second of it. He had to be careful but he also wanted to give her the fuck of her life. She would be that much more amenable for it...

Even he could not last forever, but he brought her to the brink of orgasm just before he completed. He was quite satisfied with the job when she began coming just before he delivered his first hot load into her. The female orgasm was good. Good for her, good for conception. And that was what it was all about after all. He wanted to see if the nano-dispensers would jump hosts and carry on their work with the new organism. He hoped so. It was a crucial part of the master plan. So he massaged her mighty orgasm as he shot jet after jet of his jism into her, flooding her until it spilled down her legs and slopped into the crack of her buttocks. He went on going until she had wrung the last of his seed from him with her powerful inner muscles, then they both sank to the blessedly cool grass. Neither moved for some time, and it was Mike who began stimulating Caroline’s mind again before either of them stirred. So that when Caroline shifted it was to turn over to face him. He looked up at her and grinned silently. She smiled tenderly as she traced a finger along the line of his jaw. “The fuck of my life,” she murmured softly. Mike saw and recognised the signs from his time with Sandra. A woman could not help tender feelings for the man who had fucked her well. But he did not want tender feelings from anyone except Sandra. From this Caroline person he only wanted a renewal of lust, and he tugged on her mind accordingly. She stretched lazily and sent an exploratory hand down her belly. Her index finger circled over her clitoris slowly and she whispered in tones of wonder, “I can’t believe I’m getting horny again!”

“Do something to get me up and I’ll help you with that,” he told her. She obediently bent over his torso. Taking up the limp hose of his dick in her hand and licking the excess cum from the shaft. He felt the first weak flicker of response, and used the relish in seeing her burgeoning lust to stimulate himself. But she was a pretty good cocksucker too, and soon had him up and pounding. She surveyed the monument in wonder as she caressed its venous and throbbing length. When she resumed her task, it was because she wanted to, her mouth stretching wide to accommodate him. As she sucked he introduced a hand to her cunt, delving into the roseate folds of her labia and drawing them apart dextrously to expose the clitoris in its tiny hood. She jerked as he caressed the shaft of it and hummed over his cock as it nudged her larynx. In very short order, impelled by his clever presdigitation in her cunt and the easing of her mind towards climax, she was ready to mount, and swung her legs over his hips and grasped his cock. Angling the head appropriately, she sat heavily on it and rolled her eyes as the great shaft rammed up into her cervix. Spread-legged, she crouched over him and commenced a rapid rolling movement of her hips over him. Head flung back, eyes closed and hands planted behind her on his thighs, she began to fly herself to the moon. He had a perfect view, which he enjoyed immensely, of the way in which the mist silken folds of her labia ate their way down his textured shaft and kissed their way back up as if reluctant to let him go. It was endearing in a way but he did not want that from Caroline. He concentrated on getting her to come again, because he needed orgasm to increase the take up rate of semen into her cervix, which would increase the chances of conception.

Just before she entered the final run into her orgasm, he heaved under her, unseating her and rolling her onto the ground under him. She grunted bewilderment and before she could really resist even if she wanted to, he had her ankles in the crook of his arms and slid them to his shoulders. For a moment she hung there, caught in his grasp and with her cunt wide open. The inconstant moonlight glistened for a moment on plump naked sweaty cunt-lips and a wet slit. Then he invaded her feminity. She shot her head back and cried out with wide open mouth, though no sound came out, then simply lay there with her ankles on his shoulders and her arms flung out wide as he fucked her like a steam drill. Her orgasm was not long in coming, but which time he was ready to shoot. She gathered him up and clutched him to her as she began coming. As he spurted dozens of jets of searing hot sperm into the very depths of her vagina, she milked him for all she was worth and went on coming and coming. Again, she took every last drop he had to offer and he felt dray and weak by the time she quietened down. In fact he was so drained as to feel slightly queasy and unwell. He knew this from his endurance tests and realised he had reached the limit of his physical power. The mental energy required to control someone else’s active mind was enormous and combined with hot and heavy sex, it had depleted even his vast resources. He felt unaccountably sleepy, but was in fact just in time to stop her falling soundly asleep. He nudged her until she came fully awake, then told her, “We must get in before you nod off. Get dressed and we’ll go in, then you can sleep as much as you want.”

“Quite a cure for insomnia,” she told him with a flaccid grin.

“It’s guys who are supposed to roll over and go to sleep right after sex,” he reminded her. She giggled as she pulled up her sweat pants.

“Yeah but that’s because most girls don’t get the fuck of their dreams twice in one night. Good sex always put me to sleep before.” She took his hand as they went in but he broke the connection before they came into full view of the building, nodding to the CCTV camera by way of explanation. He was glad she accepted that explanation. He really had only one use for her, and that was breeding.

* * *

Dr. Grabner came up with the drug to reduce Mike’s incessant sex drive and accordingly his encounters with females reduced sharply. He never let on how grateful he was for that. Daily his control of Dr. Grabner increased until she was operating entirely at his behest. He thus directed the course of the research project. The gates were opened when he met the generals who had authorised the project. Their minds were surprisingly easy. So it became relatively uncomplicated to manage matters when Caroline fell pregnant. Mike steered thinking away from a termination and towards research into the child’ health and capabilities. He wanted to know exactly how his progeny would do. Meanwhile, Mike had, with increasing deftness and subtlety begun to work on the mind of a comely logistics specialist from the army, another of his co-subjects. She would end up coming on the end of his mighty rod in due course; already she was responding coyly to his smiles. It was amazing how many minds he could control in different ways, so that his activities remained invisible to all. He exercised and developed his skills in the safe haven of the project until he could access the wider world beyond. He would only do so if he felt comfortable with his skills. When the time came he wanted to be able to manipulate a few key minds with assurance. The rest of the millions he hoped to influence could be dealt with by the normal means of image and reputation, media coverage and the movement of information. He knew exactly how powerful these influences were in this day and age. And as his progeny increased his plans would mature.

Mike’s intentions went far beyond the project in its remote location. His vision had expanded with the insight and skills he had gained. Once all his ambitions had revolved around a small homestead in Montana with his pretty wife and perhaps a couple of winsome children. He still wanted Sandra by his side-now more than ever, actually-but his ambitions had grown to involve another address entirely.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

And that was just a beginning. A new order was at hand.

END