The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frankie’s Return

After a tumultuous period in her life, Doctor Francesca Russell resolves to take the next step in her evolution as a hypndomme as well as increase her power and influence on her home turf

Kara was in her bedroom getting ready for her workday as a schoolteacher early on a Thursday morning when the doorbell rang.

“Honey, I am too busy, can you get that,” her husband Jacob called from the master bathroom.

Cursing silently, Kara turned away from her shoe rack and hurried barefoot down the hall toward the living room clad in a long yellow skirt and a pink blouse.

Upon opening the door, the annoyance on her face changed quickly to surprise, then joy.

“Frankie!” Kara said happily.

“Oof!” the older woman replied as Kara wrapped her in an enthusiastic hug.

“I am so glad you’re back! I missed you!” Kara said, squeezing Frankie tightly.

“Me too…honey…you’re crushing me,” the diminutive Frankie replied.

“Oh, sorry! I just—mmmmnnnff,” Kara said, releasing Frankie.

Her words were drowned out when Frankie took her face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

“You look so beautiful,” Frankie said after they’d kissed.

Kara blushed and smiled.

“Thank you. You look sexy as always,” she replied, looking her fifty-nine-year-old girlfriend over.

Frankie didn’t look a day over forty to most people, and was more fit than many women half her age.

Her slightly greying dark brown hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail, and she was wearing a light blue tank top and short white shorts. Her favorite diamond pendant hung around her neck, and her fingernails were recently painted sky blue. She wore simple thing blue flip-flops, and her toenails were painted black. Her customary gold and emerald toe ring sparkled on her right second toe.

“I look like a hobo. May I come in?” Frankie replied with a chuckle.

“Oh fuck, of course! Please!” Kara said, stepping aside.

Frankie smiled and kissed her again, then walked past her into the house.

Frankie did look good, but Kara could see a tiredness in her eyes.

I hope she’s okay, the younger woman thought as she closed the door.

“I’m sorry to barge in on a workday, but I wanted to see you. If it is okay, I will hang out here while you are at work, and we can catch up after you get home,” Frankie said, sitting on the couch.

Kara snorted.

“Forget that! I haven’t seen you in weeks, months! I will call a substitute, I have triggers in two of them to make sure they can’t say “no” to me. Jacob! Come here please!” Kara said loudly.

She looked at Frankie and grinned, flushing.

Kara was extremely aroused to see the sexy older woman, her lover and parter in the True Hypnotism community.

Frankie winked and smiled; she kicked off her flip-flops and admired Kara’s fit, sexy body while they waited for Jacob.

“What is it? I still need to—,” Kara’s handsome husband was saying as he entered the room, wearing only his boxers and a white undershirt.

Very Helpful Hubby,” Kara cut him off.

Jacob went rigid and fell silent, his eyes wide and unblinking as he dropped into a deep hypnotic trance, ready to obey his wife’s every command.

“Jacob, you will finish getting ready, then get the boys ready and take them to daycare. You will pick them up exactly at five o’clock, then take them to your mother’s for dinner. You will tell her that I have a faculty meeting today after school. You will stay there until nine o’clock this evening, and call me when you are leaving. Do you understand me?” Kara asked firmly.

“Yes, Mighty One,” Jacob replied in a monotone voice.

Frankie laughed.

“So you are “Mighty One” now?” she asked playfully.

Kara giggled.

“I like to change it up. Jacob, when I snap my fingers, you will go carry out your instructions. You will not remember being in a trance, and you will pay no attention to Frankie or me unless I speak to you first. Go,” she commanded, giving a loud snap.

Jacob started awaked; he blinked several times, a confused expression on his face.

Then he abruptly turned on his heel and walked back down the hall to follow his wife’s orders. Kara then took her phone out of her purse and dialed a number.

“Hello Natalie, this is Kara Reed. Time to obey. Yes, that’s right. Listen carefully; you will go in and teach my classes today. Very good. When I hang up you will awaken and follow your instructions,” she said said firmly.

Kara disconnected the call and winked at Frankie.

“You are such a great hypnotist,” Frankie complemented her girlfriend.

“Thank you. I am trying hard to get better,” Kara replied.

“Actually, that is one of the many things I want to talk to you about…later. Right now, I really just want to make love to you,” Frankie replied.

She rose and unceremoniously removed her top and tossed it aside, revealing her lovely large round breasts.

Kara chuckled.

“Sounds good to me,” she said, unbuttoning her blouse.

A moment later the two women were naked; Kara led Frankie down the hall to a guest bedroom where she practically threw the older woman onto the bed.

“I missed you too!” Frankie said with a giggle as Kara climbed on top of her.

The older hypnodomme closed her eyes and moaned softly as Kara began to enthusiastically nibble and suck at her nipples and teasingly stroke the older woman’s clit with her fingers.

As she kissed her way down Frankie’s body toward her wet waiting pussy, Kara felt vaguely guilty to have triggered her husband so casually, and that she had rushed into sex with Frankie without saying goodbye to her children.

However, her guilt was completely forgotten a short time later when she felt Frankie plunge her tongue into her pussy and begin to lick vigorously.

The two women made love with almost frantic intensity for the next two hours, managing to knock the lamp off the nightstand beside the bed and move the mattress a foot off the bed frame in the process. They laughed, shrieked and moaned as they got reacquainted with one another’s bodies.

“Oh my, that was wonderful!” Frankie said, breathing heavily after having orgasmed for the fifth time.

“Yes, I haven’t cum that hard for awhile,” Kara agreed, propping herself up on her elbow beside her.

“I will take that as a complement,” Frankie replied with a chuckle.

“You should. Now, you know I am very curious and want to hear all about what happened with you while you were gone, but if you want to nap first I understand,” Kara said.

Frankie sat up.

“Actually, I feel pretty great after that, dear. Invigorated, really. I am going to go grab some water, would you like some?” she asked.

“Yes please. Grab my phone out of my purse, I am going to call Amy and have her come over to serve us,” Kara replied.

Frankie returned a few minutes later with two glasses of water, Kara’s phone and a small vial of cocaine she had retrieved from her shorts pocket.

Kara dialed her phone and laid back on the bed, giggling as Frankie dumped a small amount of the white powder on her taut abdomen.

‘You are even more fit than when I left,” Frankie commented.

Kara chuckled.

“I have been going to martial arts classes three times a week like you suggested. I have learned a lot, too; I am far from an expert, but self-hypnosis really speeds up the process,” Kara replied.

“That is great, honey. I can’t wait to see what you can do,” Frankie replied.

“Hello?” a female voice came faintly from Kara’s phone.

Queen Brat. Amy, you will hand up the phone, awaken from your trance and forget that I called. You will then come to my house immediately,” Kara said a Frankie snorted the cocaine from her stomach.

“Yes, Mistress,” a hypnotized Amy said.

With a satisfied smirk, Kara hung up and tossed her phone aside, turning her attention to Frankie.

“Alright lover, tell me everything,” she said.

“Okay, where to begin…?” Frankie said, settling into Kara’s arms.

Kara listened intently while Frankie filled her in on everything that had taken place after she’d left with Goddess Donna; temporarily joining the Scintillating Six, Donna hypnotizing her, going to New York.

“Holy shit. Well, I am glad Mistress Victoria was looking out for you,” Kara said after Frankie had explained how she had gotten free.

“Yes, I am fortunate she actually considers me a friend. Victoria is ruthless, even evil, but for some reason she likes me,” Frankie replied.

They paused their conversation when the confused Amy arrived; again spoke the young woman’s trigger to send her instantly into a deep hypnotized state, then put her to work cleaning her home until called for.

After rejoining Frankie in bed, Kara was particularly interested in hearing about her younger sister Kaylee, who had become Donna’s apprentice.

“Kaylee is fine; her skills are growing quickly. She is becoming a pretty good hypnotist. She is with Donna, which I will admit isn’t the safest place in the world; the Scintillating Six are a mess, and involved in a spat with The Master now. I do think Kaylee will be okay, though; Donna is very powerful, but she needs Kaylee’s help. She also actually seems to have genuine affection for Kaylee,” Frankie said.

Kara sighed.

“Yes, well she texts me sporadically but never gives me much detail. It sounds like this conflict in New York is really dangerous,” she said, obviously worried.

“It is. Kara, if you want to go and retrieve Kaylee, I will go with you. No questions asked, we can leave tomorrow,” Frankie said seriously.

Kara sighed.

“I want to do exactly that…but Kaylee is a hypnodomme now, and she makes her own choices. As much as I’m worried about her, I have to leave her be,” she said, clearly pained by her own words.

Frankie leaned in to kiss her gently.

“I understand. Still, if you want to go get her at any point, say the word. I will drop whatever I am doing and help you,” she assured her girlfriend.

“Thank you, Frankie. That means a lot. I love you,” Kara replied.

Frankie giggled.

“You better. And I love you,” she said.

“Alright, now that we have that settled, what are your plans?” Kara asked.

Frankie took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Well…it is time I reasserted myself as a hypnodomme. I am taking over Cleveland,” she said matter-of-factly.

Kara smiled.

“I love it when you talk like that. How can I help?” she asked.

“Well, I need to know what the True Hypnotism community is like locally; I am sure you kept up a bit,” Frankie replied.

Kara nodded thoughtfully.

“I did a couple of easy side jobs, and went to one of the pop-up hypno-clubs two weeks ago. You probably aren’t going to like this, but Arthur Winston has sent a hypnotist to Cleveland to take over the community and start scouting a spot for a Spiral location,” she said.

Frankie frowned.

“Oh he did, did he? That asshole. Who the fuck does he think he is? Well too bad, Cleveland is my turf. Who did he send?” she asked.

“Some tall blonde, Misty Harris. The word is she is a very skilled hypnotist. I saw her holding court at one of the clubs a week ago; apparently she walks around totally naked a lot, and she has a phenomenal body. She seems smart and ruthless, and is supposedly a martial arts expert. She already has two local hypnotists working for her, although I am not sure if she hypnotized them, hired them, or simply intimidated them. Mistresses Nina and Dayleen,” Kara replied.

Frankie sighed.

“I have heard of Misty; she was part of a failed conclave called the “Supreme Council” the challenged the High Conclave. As far as the other two, I know them both. Dayleen, she is an ambitious little brat of a young woman but a good hypnotist; I have dueled her twice, one win and one loss. She comes from a Legacy hypnotist family, but she had a falling out with them and runs a dance club downtown now. Dayleen probably joined Misty willingly. Nina is older, more of a veteran and a troubleshooter type; I’ll bet Misty hypnotized her, or is at least using the weight of The Spiral to force her to fall in line,” she said, rising and beginning to pace.

Kara watched her lover for a moment, letting her gather her thoughts a bit before she spoke.

“Frankie, what is our next move?” she asked.

Mistress Francesca took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“I need to move fast, and make a statement to the community…okay, first things first. Jake, Elizabeth and Lydia are packing up my house; I am moving to a little mansion I found in Bratenhal; you will love it, it is seventy-five hundred square feet, six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, seven fire places, a spa area…I already hat a little “chat” with the realtor, and I have a meeting with the owners this afternoon. They don’t know it yet, but they will be selling it to me for a significant discount. After the house is taken care of I need to start getting my own crew together. I am sure Mistress Misty will have at least half a dozen hypno-goons and probably a Thrall at her disposal, in addition her hypnotist allies,” she said.

Kara nodded.

“That is wonderful, I can’t wait to see the house! Bratenhal isn’t far. So let’s see…you have Jake, Lydia and Elizabeth…all three are useful in their own ways, but not necessarily in a fight, especially if Misty is really as good as I have heard…,” she mused.

“I agree; I am not a martial artist like a lot of hypnodommes, and your skills are still untested and developing; Jake is competent with a pistol and pretty tough, but he is more of a bruiser. We need at least one really accomplished fighter, a few thugs of our own and maybe another hypnotist before we confront Misty. I have triggers in a couple hypnotherapy clients that would make good hypno-goons. Assuming you want in on this, of course,” Frankie replied.

Kara grinned.

“Of course I do; the school year is almost over, and I could use the excitement. You know I will do whatever I can to help you, Frankie,” she replied eagerly.

Kara’s hypnodomme side had grown much more prominent since she had started spending time with Frankie, and in truth she was eager to indulge it; though she’d begun using hypnotism on her husband more regularly, with tremendous effort she had remained judicious about using her hypnotism skills on her coworkers or her students, hypnotizing only the ones that truly drew her ire or needed convincing that her point of view was the correct one. However, lately she had been sorely tempted more and more frequently. She had also indulged in giving several students’ parents attitude adjustments during parent-teacher conferences this past semester, and had enjoyed doing so immensely.

Frankie smiled back at her girlfriend.

“Thank you honey. I am so happy to hear that. I want you to help me rule the Cleveland True Hypnotist community…but I definitely want to be careful not to put your family in danger,” she said seriously.

Kara nodded.

“I trust you, and this is my choice. I have an idea for a fighter we can recruit; my martial arts teacher, Mia Sun. She is an expert is four styles, a champion international competitor and an excellent teacher. She is thirty-four, half Swiss, half Thai and fucking gorgeous. I have seen her take on five people at once and beat their asses,” she said.

“She sounds perfect. Can you hypnotize her today?” Frankie asked.

“No problem,” Kara replied confidently.

“Good. You get her under our control this afternoon while I meet with the people selling me my new home. Then we can go into the city and feel out the community; maybe confront Dayleen…,” Frankie mused with a smile.

“Sounds good to me,” Kara agreed with a smile.

“Well, now that we have that settled, we have time for a little more fun,” Frankie replied, admiring Kara’s sexy body.

She moved swiftly, pushing Kara onto her back, them climbing on top of her and pinning her arms with her hands.

Kara giggled wildly as Frankie began to nibble lightly at her nipples; the intensity of Frankie’s nibbling increased, and soon she was sucking vigorously at Kara’s tits.

The older hypnotist intertwined her fingers with Kara’s, then kissed her way slowly down her lover’s body, her lips caressing her firm abs as they moved toward their true destination.

Kara let out a shriek, then began to moan loudly as Frankie let go of her hands and plunged her tongue deep into her wet pussy, licking enthusiastically.

Kara’s moans became a scream of ecstasy as Frankie skillfully worshipped her, her tongue moving in new and wonderful ways; eventually, Frankie sucked hard at her clit, sending her over the edge into a body-quaking orgasm.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!” she yelled breathlessly.

Kara giggled again as she lay back panting.

“Oh my, you’ve been practicing! Should I be jealous?” she teased.

“One silver lining from being under Donna’s control, I learned a few new things about eating pussy,” Frankie said with a chuckle as she moved to lay beside Kara.

“Always looking on the bright side, aren’t you? Alright, teach me,” Kara replied, sliding down into position between her girlfriend’s legs.

* * *

Later that afternoon, Frankie sat in the passenger seat of her beautiful dark blue sixty-eight Dodge Charger, quietly lost in thought.

Her Thrall/lover Jake was driving, dressed in a well-tailored black suit with an emerald green tie.

Frankie herself had decided to go “full glamorous Hypnodomme” for her meeting with the couple selling the home she was buying.

The diminutive hypnotist wore a spectacular long dress that was a shimmering green similar to the shade of Jake’s tie; it featured a thigh-high slit up one side and a plunging neckline; Frankie’s hair was in a fancy and elegant ‘updo, and she had on sultry dark eyeshadow and ruby-red lipstick. She wore a large emerald solitaire pendant around her neck on a long gold chain. Glittering emeralds dangled from her earlobes, and her fingernails were dark green. She wore a gold bracelet on her left wrist, and on her feet were tall gold platform sandals. Her toenails were a sparkling green, and she wore her favorite gold and emerald toe ring on her left middle toe along with a silver band on her right second toe.

Kara had commanded Amy to style Frankie’s hair as well as give her a mani-pedi, and she had to admit the hapless young slave had done a very good job.

“You look stunning,” Kara had told her after she’d finished getting dressed.

“Thank you, darling. So do you,” Frankie had replied.

“Right, in my cut-offs, tank top and flip-flops,” Kara had retorted dryly.

The younger hypnotist was going to see her martial arts teacher and “convince” her that she needed to serve she and Frankie.

“Yes, that’s right,” Frankie had replied with a smile.

“I’ll have Amy fix me up when I get back; no need to get dressed up until after I hypnotize Mia,” Kara had said.

“No, but I am looking forward to seeing you all glammed-up later. Be careful, darling. I will meet you back her in a couple hours,” Frankie had replied.

She had kissed Kara goodbye and left with Jake.

A short time later, the Charger pulled into the circular driveway in front of a magnificent large house situated in an out-of-the-way, exclusive neighborhood.

While her previous home had been nice, the one she was about to purchase was luxurious.

Recently completely renovated, it had every modern convenience and feature, beautifully landscaped grounds, a large pool, two guest cottages, a detached five car garage, and sturdy stone wall around the entire property; it was a perfect place for a hypnodomme to relax and rule her empire.

The sellers were asking for seven million dollars.

They were going to get four million from Frankie, although they were not yet aware they would be slashing the price for her.

Frankie did not have as much money stashed away as many hypnodommes, but she was planning to change that soon, and she would be buying the home with a loan from her friend Victoria Dominique.

Jake parked the car and got out, moving around the vehicle to open his Mistress’s door.

“Thank you, dear,” Frankie said as she stepped from the vehicle.

Even in her tall shoes she had to stand on her toes to kiss Jake.

“My pleasure, Mistress. I live to serve you,” Jake replied happily.

“Yes, you do. Now come along. You will protect me at all times,” Frankie replied as she strode confidently toward the house.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca,” Jake said, falling in step behind the woman who owned him in body, heart and mind.

A tall, fit and handsome man, Jake had a forty-five caliber Glock pistol on his belt and wore a kevlar vest under his suit jacket. He had been training hard physically, working out daily to stay strong so he could look after Frankie.

Upon reaching the door, instead of knocking or ringing the bell Frankie paused and waited for Jake to open it, then swept inside.

Jake again fell in behind her.

Frankie walked through the large entryway and into an even larger living room, which was beautifully decorated and furnished with beautiful, custom-made couches and chairs upholstered in neutral tans and browns.

Seated on the couch were a man and woman in their early thirties; they were well-dressed, he in a custom-tailored dark blue suit with a dark grey and blue striped tie, and she in a light blue silk blouse and short, tight black skirt along with very expensive and very tall black designer pumps. The man had shoulder-length sandy blonde hair and blue eyes as well as a well-groomed goatee, while the woman had stylishly-layered long wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. Both were attractive and fit.

They both looked surprised at Frankie’s unexpected entrance, rising to their feet.

“Uh, hello…,” the man said, looking the glamorous hypnodomme over.

“Hello, I am Francesca Russell. You must be Chase and Diana Franklin,” Frankie said smoothly.

“Yes, that’s us…did you ring the bell or knock and us not hear it…?” the woman asked, her tone indicating her displeasure with Frankie simply walking into the house.

“No,” the hypnotist replied, a decidedly smug smile on her face.

Both Chase and Diana frowned.

The Franklins were a highly-educated, powerful couple; he was an investment broker and financier with economics and business degrees, while his wife was an attorney specializing in tax law as well as a CPA. They owned and ran a successful money management firm, and were selling their home fully furnished so they could move into a luxury condominium in Cleveland while they had a new, larger house built in a different suburb.

The couple radiated arrogance and self-importance as they regarded Frankie.

“I see…and who is this?” Chase asked, looking at Jake.

“I am not important; you should focus on Mistress Francesca,” Jake replied calmly.

Diana snorted.

“A bodyguard?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I am Mistress Francesca’s slave; I will obey her every command without question. Again, your attention should be on her,” Jake said.

Diana’s eyes narrowed, and Chase chuckled.

“Alright then…thank you for coming, Miss Russell—,” Chase began.

Mistress Francesca,” Jake corrected him.

“Excuse me?” Chase asked.

“You will address her as ‘Mistress’ Francesca,” Jake informed him in a serious tone.

Again, Chase chuckled.

Frankie smirked.

“Okay, this is ridiculous—,” Diana began indignantly.

“Diane, honey, please. Their lifestyle is none of our business. Lisa said that Mistress Francesca here is willing to pay cash for the house. Let’s hear her out,” Chase said reasonably, raising his hand.

Diana closed her mouth, glaring at Frankie.

“That is correct; I will pay cash in full,” Frankie said with a nod.

She had already hypnotized the Franklins’ realtor, a woman named Lisa Smart, and given her several post-hypnotic suggestions as well as a trigger to send her instantly into a trance.

The unsuspecting realtor would do whatever Frankie told her to complete the sale.

All Frankie had to do was hypnotize the Franklins into agreeing to her terms.

“That is great. You have already seen the house, do you have any questions?” Chase asked pleasantly.

Frankie smiled.

She casually reached up to grasp the long chain of her emerald pendant.

“Actually, I have a request…have look at my pendant, please,” she suggested, lifting the bauble from between her cleavage and holding it up.

Both of the Franklins’ gazes were immediately drawn to the beautiful gem, glittering as it turned slowly about on the end of its chain.

“Uh, okay…,” Chase said.

“I don’t understand…?” Diane added.

“Just relax. Relax, and look at the emerald…look closer at it…notice how it sparkles…it is very soothing…very comforting to simply look at the emerald and listen to the sound of my voice…relaxing more and more…keep looking at the emerald…watch it closely as it sparkles…it is very soothing…drawing your eyes as it moves…,” Frankie said in a powerful monotone.

She started swinging the pendant gently back and forth.

The hypnotist was concentrating, focusing her energy on the emerald, allowing it to flow from her into the gem, channeling her hypnotic energy and focusing it.

Both Chase and Diane’s eyes followed the sparkling green stone’s movement.

Back and forth.

“Wait, are you serious?” Chase asked.

He laughed nervously.

“Are you trying to hypnotize us?” Diane scoffed.

The pendant continued to swing.

The Franklins’ gazes continued to follow it.

“Just relax…follow the beautiful emerald…the way it sparkles draws your eyes…the green is so soothing…the sound of my voice is so relaxing…my words flow effortlessly into your minds…so easy to listen to…so easy to accept…relaxing more and more…as you watch the emerald swing back…and forth…it feels so good to keep watching it…allowing it to draw your eyes…listening to my words…it is so easy to accept what I say…to follow my instructions…to obey…you cannot look away…you must keep watching the emerald…swinging back…and forth…back and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper…,” Frankie continued smoothly.

The pendant was swinging briskly back and forth, glittering brilliantly.

The Franklins’ eyes followed the green gem’s every move.

Back and forth.

“What the fuck?” Chase asked, confused.

He was stunned to find that he indeed could not look away from the flashing green gem.

It felt as though his eyes were being pulled by some invisible force.

Back and forth.

“Oh my god, I can’t…I can’t look away…she…she’s hypnotizing us!” Diane said, panic in her voice as a wave of relaxation washed over her.

The emerald continued its inexorable swing, reflection the light into the couple’s eyes.

Chase took a step toward Frankie, raising his fist; even with her platform sandals he towered over her.

“Stop…You are so relaxed now…you cannot move…your legs feel very heavy…your arms are limp, let them hand at your sides…as you keep watching the pendant swing back…and forth…relaxing more and more…thoughts fading away…being replaced by my words…you are finding it easy, effortless to listen, and obey…listen…and obey…you are very relaxed now…,” Frankie intoned.

Chase stopped, his arm dropping to his side.

“N-No…,” he said slowly, his eyes locked on the swinging emerald.

“Stop…stop now…I…I…,” Diane stammered, arms handing at her sides.

She felt lightheaded as her muscled slackened, her body involuntarily relaxing even more.

“Very good…you are doing wonderfully…keep watching and listening…listening and watching…you are so relaxed…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…you are so tired…you cannot move or speak…,” Frankie said firmly.

Both Chase and Diane’s eyelids immediately began to droop.

“Nnnnmmmfff,” Chase mumbled.

Diane whimpered.

The emerald continued its rhythmic swing.

Back and forth.

Frankie paused her induction just long enough to smirk and take a few heartbeats to enjoy the spectacle of the couple caught in her hypnotic induction, struggling to resist, helpless before her.

She savored being in control, being the hypnotist rather than the victim.

Victim? Is that what they are, you victims?, she asked herself as she continued to swing her pendant.

Yes, that is exactly what they are…and you are okay with that. More than okay, you relish it…Mistress Francesca, another part of her answered.

Frankie’s smirk grew into a smile, then she composed herself and continued the induction.

“That’s it…almost completely relaxed now…it will feel so good to give in and simply sleep…to drop deep into a nice, restful sleep…to relax completely and go into trance for me…to be hypnotized…and obey…so sleepy…sleepy…eyelids so heavy now…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…sleepy…relaxed…minds going empty…blank…my words are now your thoughts…you will listen and obey me…sleep…sleep…sleep…sleep now,” the hypnotist said, focusing her hypnotic energy in a final push.

Both Chase and Diane’s eyes slammed shut; he wilted to the floor, while Diane remained standing, swaying gently as she sank into hypnosis.

Frankie turned to Jake and winked, letting her pendant drop back to her bosom.

“Impressive, Mistress,” Jake said with admiration.

“Thank you, lover,” Frankie replied.

She walked over and kissed her Thrall deeply, her hand caressing his erection through his pants.

Jake closed his eyes and moaned softly.

“We will put that to use in a bit,” Frankie whispered with sly grin.

“Your wish is my command,” Jake replied, flushing with desire for his sexy owner.

Frankie nodded her approval, then turned her attention the hypnotized couple.

“Okay Chase and Diane, listen to me very carefully…,” the hypnotist began.

Jake watched silently as his Mistress first deepened her subjects’ trances, then had them strip and assume kneeling positions.

Frankie grinned her approval of the couples’ athletic, fit bodies before she questioned them briefly on their backgrounds.

Chase had been a wrestler in college, and was currently a marathoner; Diane had been a swimmer, volleyball player and now took kickboxing classes to stay in shape.

“Lovely, you two will make excellent sex-slaves, goons and servants. You will get the honor of managing my money, and on weekends Chase can clean my pool and wash my cars while Diane will make an excellent maid,” Frankie said haughtily.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress Francesca,” the Franklins said in unison, their eyes wide and their expressions blank as they knelt naked before her.

Their minds were empty of independent thoughts; Frankie’s commands and suggestions were all that mattered.

The hypnotist closed her eyes and took a deep breath; she was suddenly tense.

Frankie had been angry and embarrassed by her enslavement to Donna, and had been working hard to let go of those emotions.

Hypnotizing and dominating others helped a great deal.

Frankie let her breath out slowly, then inhaled deeply again.

She allowed herself to relax, letting her negative feelings fade and reveling in her own power as a hypnotist.

Exhaling slowly, she opened her eyes and regarded the Franklins with a wicked smile, then turned to her Thrall.

“What do you think, Jake my love? Shall I keep them?” Frankie asked sweetly.

“If it pleases you. They seem useful enough,” Jake replied with a chuckle.

Frankie laughed.

“I agree. Okay then. I need to give them some post-hypnotic suggestions and send them on their way. There is still a lot to do, and I want some of that first,” she said, her gaze going to Jake’s groin area, or more specifically where is cock was tenting his pants.

The Thrall smiled and flushed.

“I am yours to command, Mistress,” Jake said in a husky voice.

Watching his Mistress hypnotize always aroused him greatly.

Frankie smiled a special smile she saved only for Jake.

“Such a good man you are Jake; you always please me. Just be patient a little longer. Chase, Diane I have some instructions for you…but first, you will crawl to me and you will kiss my feet while you listen,” she began, kicking off her sandals.

The entranced couple immediately obeyed, crawling to Frankie and lavishing kisses on her sexy feet and sandals.

The hypnotist quickly and skillfully filled the couple’s subconscious minds with detailed instructions, locking in behaviors, triggers and beliefs that they would act upon after they had been brought out of trance.

The Franklins were going to sell her their house for four million dollars; their realtor already had the cash, and was under Frankie’s hypnotic influence to complete the transaction as quickly as possible when the contacted her.

They would, of course, have no memory of being hypnotized and believe not only that it was their own idea to sell the lovely Francesca their home at a reduced price, but they would feel wonderful about it. Frankie also implanted triggers to send them instantly back into trance and completely under her power when she spoke them.

The hypnotist had Jake enter the couple’s phone numbers into her phone while she casually removed her dress.

“Alright my new pets, stop your foot worship and get dressed; you will then leave, and you will both awaken as soon as you step outside the house. You will follow my commands and suggestions as if they were your own thoughts and desires; after you have met with Lisa, you will go about your lives normally until I call for you. Got it?” Frankie asked firmly.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca!” both Chase and Diane said immediately.

“Good. Go. Now,” Frankie commanded with dismissive wave.

The naked hypno-slaves scrambled to obey.

Frankie paid them no more attention, turning to Jake.

“Take me now, Jake. Take me and fuck me against that wall. Fuck me hard,” the naked hypnodomme commanded, nodding at the nearest wall.

“Yes Mistress!” Jake said breathlessly.

He scooped up the small woman in his strong arms; Frankie giggled as he carried her easily toward the wall she had indicated.

Jake Frankie down gently and paused, fumbling with his belt.

Frankie giggled again as he then lifted her up, pinning her to the wall with his body.

She gasped, wrapping her legs around him and moaning as he slid his rock-hard cock deep inside her.

“Mmm…oh…OH! Yes…yes…yes, Jake! Harder…yes….harder! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!” she yelled.

Her words quickly became unintelligible shrieks of pleasure as Jake thrust enthusiastically over and over.

Frankie’s arms flailed as she screamed in ecstasy, her body trembling as she orgasmed.

She knocked an expensive painting of a Scottish landscape from the wall, its gilded frame hitting the floor with a crash.

Neither Frankie nor Jake noticed; they were in the throes of their passion for one another, a Thrall worshipping his beloved Mistress and she reveling in her power over him.

Pleasuring Frankie was Jake’s most sacred duty; he wanted only to please her. He could not cum without her permission, and he knew that her orgasm was only the first of at least three, that he had more work to do satisfy her.

He smiled, grunting with his efforts as he continued to thrust powerfully, his only desire to please Frankie, the act of doing so bringing him immense pleasure in return.

* * *

While Frankie was closing the deal on her new home, Kara was pulling her her beautiful dark blue nineteen-sixty-five Mustang convertible into the parking lot of the gym that served as the dojo where she took martial arts lessons.

The car had originally belonged to Frankie’s Thrall Jake; after he had signed over all of his possessions to his Mistress, Frankie had given the car to Kara as a gift.

After turning off the engine, Kara took a deep breath and composed herself, focusing on her mission.

She was planning to hypnotize and enslave her martial arts instructor, a woman named Mia Sun.

Kara liked Mia, and felt vaguely guilty about what she was going to do.

She took another deep breath and exhaled it forcefully, banishing her doubts; Mia would be a perfect minion to assist in Frankie’s plans.

Kara would do anything to help Frankie.

She got out of her car and walked purposefully into the dojo.

The large main training area was deserted.

In the center of the mat-covered floor was Mia Sun, sitting cross-legged and dressed in a black training Gi. A beautiful woman, her long dark hair was in a bun, her finger and toenails painted black.

Mia’s eyes were closed, her expression serene.

“Hello Kara,” Mia said before Kara could speak.

Her eyes remained closed.

Kara paused, impressed and a bit taken aback by Mia knowing it was her without seeing her.

“Oh, hi Mia. Sorry to interrupt you, I was hoping we could chat for a minute,” Kara replied, composing herself quickly.

Mia smiled, her eyes remaining closed.

“A chat…does that mean you are finally going to hypnotize me?” she asked calmly.

Kara was startled, and her first attempt at a reply came out as an unintelligible squeak.

Mia laughed.

She opened her eyes and rose gracefully to her feet.

“Yes Kara, I am quite aware you are a hypnotist. A very good hypnotist, as a matter of fact,” Mia said.

“I…how…?” Kara asked.

Mia chuckled.

“I saw you at the pop-up club a few weeks back, when you dueled that Harold Bell, pig that he is. You were marvelous, both in defeating him and in humiliating him,” she said with a wink.

Kara went pale.

“You were there? Are you a hypnotist?” she asked.

She had been very nervous during the duel; Harold Bell was an obnoxious sixty-two year old man and a veteran hypnotist. Kara had narrowly defeated him in a pendulum duel, and then proceeded to utterly embarrass him in front of the mainly-female audience.

One of whom had obviously been Mia Sun.

Mia shook her head.

“No; I am merely a hypno-groupie. I have been for a couple of years now, ever since I was hypnotized by a woman and made to serve as her bodyguard while she was in town. Before she left she released me, and didn’t bother to erase my memory. I started investigating the True Hypnotism community, and managed to make a few friends in the process. I have trained several local hypnodommes to fight,” she explained.

Kara relaxed a bit and laughed.

“Okay then…to answer your question, I did come here to hypnotize you,” she admitted.

“Why?” Mia asked, genuinely interested.

Kara sighed.

“I am…friends with Doctor Francesca Russell. She is back in town and…she is planning to take control of the Cleveland True Hypnotists’ community,” she said.

Mia nodded thoughtfully.

“I see; she had no doubt heard about Misty Harris and the possibility of a Spiral opening in Cleveland. I have heard of Doctor…Mistress? Russell’s reputation. She is a local, a skilled hypnotist. Definitely more suited to be in charge than some outsider working for Arthur Winston,” she mused.

Kara looked surprised.

“You are well informed,” she admitted sheepishly.

More well-informed than I am, she thought, chagrined.

Mia shrugged.

“Like I said, I am a groupie. I have made some friends and contacts, and I have…been hypnotized several times since my first experience,” she replied nonchalantly.

Kara raised an eyebrow.

“Willingly?” she asked slyly.

Mia nodded.

“Again, hypno-groupie. I have been…looking for someone to serve. Long-term that is; truth be told, I had hoped you might choose me at some point. We have gotten to know each other pretty well; you are smart, beautiful, powerful…,” she said.

Now Kara looked utterly flabbergasted.

“You want me to hypnotize you?” she asked.

Mia nodded again.

“I would, yes. I very dominant in most aspects of my life; I had to be tough and in control to be a college athlete, a swimsuit model and a professional martial artist. Always in control and on guard. After I discovered True Hypnotism, I had no desire to become a hypnotist. I loved being hypnotized, the loss of control. I wish my first Mistress had wanted to keep me. I want to submit, Kara, and submit hard. I am willing to do it for you,” she said.

Kara was silent for a moment.

“You…want to be hypnotized and enslaved? Totally under my power? I mean, I have heard of people choosing to become Thralls…hell, Frankie’s Thrall Jake chose to submit to her…I…I am flattered you’d choose me. I am not the most accomplished hypnotist…,” she said, her words coming in a rush as she processed the unexpected direction of the conversation.

“I am an excellent judge of people, Mistress Kara. I have seen you in action; you are confident and skilled.You can control peoples’ minds, and yet you still have decency. You aren’t a psychopath or a complete egomaniac. If you would have me as your Thrall, I would like the opportunity. Being friends with Mistress Francesca is further proof of how impressive you are,” Mia replied.

Kara was astonished when the gorgeous martial-arts instructor dropped to her knees.

The hypnotist laughed.

“Actually, Frankie is my girlfriend…fuck, my life is complicated,” Kara said with a sigh.

“Your life is your business. I want to submit, to serve you. Use me in any way you choose; sexually or not,” Mia replied from her knees.

Kara laughed again.

“Oh, if you become my slave you will get used as a sex-slave, and not just mine,” she said.

“Whatever pleases you,” Mia replied with a nod.

“Are you fucking serious?” Kara asked, still unconvinced.

“I am. Hypnotize me, Mistress Kara. I will have to tell you the truth, won’t I?” Mia suggested.

Kara was thoughtful for a moment.

“That’s true…okay, I did come here to hypnotize you after all. If you are serious Mia, then have a look at this…,” the hypnotist said.

She slipped off the simple gold heart-shaped locket she often wore around her neck.

Mia nodded.

“Thank you,” she said softly.

Her lustrous brown eyes followed the shiny gold pendant as Kara began to swing it back and forth.

“Just relax, Mia…take a deep breath in, and let it out slowly as you watch the pendant swinging back…and forth…breathe in…and out…relaxing more and more as you listen to the sound of my voice…,” Kara began her induction.

* * *

Frankie was smiling as she sauntered through the front door of Kara’s home carrying her gold sandals.

Her hair was a bit mussed from Jake’s enthusiastic attention, but she was otherwise still looking glamorous and beautiful.

Jake followed her inside, an even bigger smile on his face.

Frankie stopped, eyeing a woman she didn’t know standing in the middle of the room.

She was tall and of at least partially Asian descent, her long brown hair in a tight bun. She had a beautiful face and rich brown eyes. Her body was extremely fit, her fantastic abs and toned arms revealed by her high-cropped, tight black sleeveless top; snug black leggings hugged her sculpted legs, and her lovely feet were bare. She wore no jewelry nor makeup; her finger and toenails were black, and a pink leather collar adorned her neck.

“Hello Mistress Francesca; I am Mia Sun, at your service,” the woman said, taking a knee before Frankie.

The hypnotist raised an eyebrow.

“Wow, Kara really zonked you already, didn’t she?” she asked.

Mia lowered her eyes respectfully.

“Yes, Mistress. I…asked her to,” she replied.

Frankie cocked her head and eyed the beautiful slave.

“Really…? How interesting. Tell me, where is my lover Kara?” shea asked.

“In her room with her slave Amy; she is getting dressed. Mistress Kara commanded that I wait to greet you,” Mia replied.

“Rise, Mia. Thank you,” Frankie said.

Mia rose.

“Would you like anything? A drink, something to eat?” she asked.

“Actually, a big glass of water would be lovely, thank you. One for Jake as well,” Frankie said.

Mia bowed slightly and hurried into the kitchen; she returned a moment later and handed Frankie and Jake each a glass of cold water which they both gratefully drank.

“I see you met my new Thrall,” Kara said, striding from the hallway.

Frankie turned to her girlfriend and smiled at her appearance.

Kara was now clad in a long dark blue evening dress; it was backless and had thin spaghetti-straps, and was cut to show off plenty of cleavage. Her dark hair was freshly trimmed and perfectly styled in an intentionally “messy” look; large diamonds dangled from her earlobes, and around her neck was a beautiful pendant consisting of a large sapphire surrounded by small diamonds. A diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and her long fingernails were perfectly painted in a dark-blue-tipped french manicure. Kara wore silver, strappy stiletto sandals that added four inches to her height, and her toenails were newly painted dark blue.

Behind her stood Amy, her pretty young blonde slave, naked save for her collar.

“Oh my, you look fantastic!” Frankie exclaimed, moving to kiss and hug her.

Kara blushed as they embraced.

“Thank you; I have had Amy working frantically on me for the past ninety minutes to get me looking decent. My toenails only just got dry enough for her to strap my shoes on me. I didn’t want to keep you waiting,” she replied.

“Nonsense, I don’t mind waiting for you, darling. I see that things went well with Mia,” Frankie replied, looking at the martial-arts instructor with an appraising eye.

Kara nodded.

“Much better than I had hoped, actually. I will fill you in on that later. She is completely in my power, and will obey you as well as me,” she replied.

After hypnotizing Mia and taking some time to deepen her trance, Kara had fractionated the beautiful martial-artist for over an hour while giving her suggestions of submission and obedience.

As a willing subject, it hadn’t taken long for Mia to become utterly enslaved to Kara’s will.

Her first action as a new slave had been to eat Kara’s pussy; the hypnotist become almost intolerably aroused while programming the gorgeous Mia.

“You will lock the dojo door and then remove all of your clothing and then get down on your knees and eat me,” Kara had commanded, quickly shedding her shorts and thong underwear.

“Yes Mistress!” Mia had replied eagerly.

She’d hurried to lock the door, then practically torn off her Gi, revealing her own spectacular naked body.

It had not taken Kara long to cum; after she’d recovered a bit, she noticed that her new slave was also aroused, her nipples erect and her skin flushed.

“You may masturbate to me now, slave. When you cum you will instantly fall even deeper under my control and become even more eager to serve me, to obey my commands,” Kara had said.

“Yes Mistress!” Mia had replied, slumping to the floor as she began to frantically rub her clit while staring at Kara.

Kara grinned at the memory of Mia trembling on the floor at her feet as she orgasmed, mumbling “I will obey Kara”.

“Good enough for me. I was thinking we would go pay Dayleen a visit,” Frankie replied.

“Sounds good to me,” Kara agreed.

Frankie smiled and kissed Kara again. Then she dropped her sandals.

“Jake, my shoes,” she commanded.

Frankie’s Thrall immediately knelt beside her; the hypnotist held up one foot, then the other so Jake could strap on her expensive platform sandals.

“Alright then, shall we?” Frankie said when he was finished.

“Amy, you will take Mistress Francesca and Jake’s empty glasses to the kitchen, then get back to your chores,” Kara commanded.

“Yes Mistress Kara,” the naked slave replied, moving to obey.

“Ready my lover,” Kara said to Frankie.

The two hypnotists held hands as they walked out the front door with their Thralls following closely behind.

A few moments later Frankie’s Charger and Kara’s Mustang sped out of the neighborhood, the hypnotists behind the wheels of their respective vehicles, their Thralls seated beside them.

* * *

“Seriously, that tequila delivery still hasn’t arrived? We open in less than five hours and we are down to like six bottles!” Dayleen Westbrook said angrily.

“I…I am sorry Mistress,” the man standing in front of Dayleen’s desk said.

He was a tall, broad-shouldered and handsome man with darkly-tanned skin, dressed in plain black pants and a black long-sleeved button-up shirt. His head was shaved, and he wore gold loops in each of his ears.

Around his neck was a black leather collar making him as Mistress Dayleen’s property.

Sorry? Yes, you are actually very sorry Kurt! Go to the fucking liquor store and buy two cases of top shelf tequila. Go!” Dayleen replied, gesturing angrily toward the door.

They were in Dayleen’s spacious office in the back of her dance club, simply known as “D’s”.

“Yes, Mistress!” Kurt replied, turning and hurrying through the door.

Dayleen leaned back in her chair and sighed.

A young, skilled hypnotist, she had opened the club a year earlier; it had become successful very quickly, due in part to Dayleen using her hypnotic skills to ruin rivals or to recruit top-level employees.

I need to find a general manager that I am happy with. I don’t have time for this, the hypnotist thought with a sigh.

While she enjoyed being a business woman and owning the club, she did not want to be tied to running it.

However, Dayleen was a control freak by nature and difficult to please, and none of the previous three general managers had lasted long even with hypnotic conditioning.

Mistress Dayleen was a demanding and unforgiving owner, of both slaves and her club.

The most recent manager, a woman named Saundra, had displeased Dayleen by not being alert and attentive enough in servicing the club’s VIP guests.

Saundra was now working as an attendant at a nearby parking garage the Dayleen also owned.

As a result, Dayleen was now having to oversee some of the club’s logistics and day-to-day operations.

“Maybe I will promote Carla, she seems smart enough and is doing well as an assistant manager, and she is highly responsive to hypnotic suggestions…yes, I will try her next,” Dayleen said aloud.

She reached for one of the three cell phones on her desk.

Before she could dial, Kurt burst back into the room.

“Mistress, someone is trying to force their way back here! I think they are trying to rob you. The security people are trying to stop them now,” he said.

Dayleen frowned and stood.

She heard a loud crash, the sound muffled through the door.

What? Who? How many?” she demanded.

“At least three, maybe more. I saw a big guy in a suit and a woman in black who is really fast and skilled. I came to protect you,” Kurt replied.

Despite the situation, Dayleen smiled wryly.

“Of course you did, you had no choice. If six hypno-goons can’t stop some idiots who think they can rob me, I will do it myself,” she declared.

Dayleen opened a drawer and took out a beautiful golden pocket-watch.

Kurt reached behind his back and took out a small black automatic pistol.

Dayleen frowned.

She disliked guns, although she accepted they were useful tools at times.

“Hopefully you won’t need that. There have not been any shots yet,” she muttered.

Rather than a shot, there was another loud crash, and the sound of breaking glass.

Dayleen tensed, and kicked off the tall cork-wedge sandals she wore.

She was a tall, very pretty woman of twenty-six, with shoulder-length dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes.

Fit and toned, she wore a snug long-sleeved purple top that was snug against her large round breasts, along with black leather pants. She wore large silver hoop earrings, and several silver rings on both hands; one on her right middle finger was set with a large amethyst. Her fingernails were long and pointed, painted dark red, and her toenails were a shimmering plum color.

A Legacy hypnotist, Dayleen had been trained to use hypnotism since she was sixteen, and Karate since the age of ten; she moved calmly to the middle of the room, her pocket-watch ready.

Kurt stood beside her, his pistol in his hand behind his back.

They didn’t have to wait long.

The door was blasted open by a powerful kick.

Mia Sun stepped into the room and moved to the left side of the door, followed by Jake who did same to the right.

Both Thralls looked bruised and battered from their brawl with Dayleen’s hypno-goons.

Following them into the room and looking decidedly un-battered was Kara, a slight smirk on her lips.

Finally, Mistress Francesca entered the office, her expression serious as she stood beside Kara.

Dayleen sighed.

“Francesca Russell. You’re back,” she said with obvious disdain.

“Mistress Francesca,” Jake corrected calmly.

Dayleen snorted.

“Fuck you, slave-boy,” she retorted.

Frankie sighed.

“I see you haven’t changed, Mistress Dayleen. No manners,” she admonished.

“You broke into my club, beat up my goons and trashed the place, and you want me to have manners…screw you, cunt! I assume you know who I am working with now; do you really want to do this?” Dayleen shot back.

Frankie laughed.

“I know who you are working for, if that is what you mean. You are a pawn of Misty Harris, and she is a pawn of that pig Arthur Winston,” she replied.

Dayleen frowned.

“Oh I see; you can partner with your little gal-pal there, but I must be a pawn. You fucking old hypocrite! If you were smart you’d join us. Cleveland is going to be under Spiral control, wether you like it or not. I am simply choosing the winning side,” she said calmly.

Frankie snorted.

“I see it the other way around, Dayleen. You should join us. Tell me where Misty is and we can run her out of town…like the hypnotism community did with your grandmother twenty years ago,” she said.

Dayleen’s frown became a scowl.

“How dare you?” she said angrily.

At her outburst of emotion, Kurt raised his pistol.

Jake brought his Glock out as well, pointing it at Kurt.

Mia and Kara tensed.

Frankie remained stoic, as did Dayleen.

The two hypnotists stared at one another for a long moment.

“Jake, lower your gun,” Frankie commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” her Thrall replied, obeying instantly.

Dayleen nodded at Kurt, who lowered his weapon as well.

“That was exciting,” Frankie said sarcastically.

Dayleen took a deep breath.

“Why would you bring up my grandmother, my family? Especially since she died last week,” she said in a calm, quiet voice.

Now it was Frankie’s turn to frown.

“I…I did not know she had passed away. My condolences,” she said.

Dayleen said nothing in reply.

“Pardon me, but I am the newbie here; I am not familiar with the Cleveland hypnotist community’s history,” Kara said reasonably.

“Up until twenty years ago, the hypnotism community in Cleveland was…unique. It was ruled by a “Queen”. Dayleen’s grandmother was the last one to hold the title,” Frankie said.

“Yes, until the ungrateful and repulsive upstarts rebelled and drove my family out of the city. I was five when we had to flee our estate before we became captured and enslaved or worse,” Dayleen spat.

“To be fair, you grandmother was a tyrant, a cruel and unforgiving woman who crushed people for the smallest transgression. Her son, your father, wasn’t much better. Male hypnotists…,” Frankie said, shaking her head in disgust.

“I am no big fan of my family, that is why I came back to Cleveland on my own six years ago. Still, they are my family. My grandmother wasn’t so bad, and my mother is a good woman who taught me hypnotism and protected me…not that it is any of your business,” Dayleen retorted.

“You’re right, it isn’t. Frankly, I don’t give a shit, Dayleen. I am giving you a chance to stand down. I suggest you take it. I will talking to Mistress Nina next, and I am sure she will be reasonable, perhaps even join us outright,” Frankie said.

Dayleen snorted.

“Nina? Who do you think reached out to Arthur Winston? A Cleveland Spiral was her idea. She has had enough of the chaos of the hypnosis scene here; it is scattered, leaderless, ripe for the AHA to come in and start eliminating us. Hell, the rumor was they got you,” she said.

“They tried. Honestly, I agree with Nina; we need a leader…just not this Misty and certainly not Arthur Winston,” Frankie said.

Despite her statement, she looked disappointed at the news the Nina was willingly supporting Misty and Arthur.

“Oh, and why not? The Spiral is an incredible establishment; Arthur has the support of multiple High Mistresses, The Fascinating Five live in Boise, it is the center of the True Hypnotism community now. Why the fuck wouldn’t we want The Spiral here? Who is going to lead in Cleveland, you?” Dayleen retorted.

Frankie raised an eyebrow.

“That is exactly what I am going to do. I am taking over. Now, you can join me, or I promise I will make you regret it,” she said calmly.

Dayleen laughed.

“Seriously?” she asked.

Frankie continued to stare at her calmly.

“Fuck you, you old bitch! I suggest you get the hell out of my club, now. My allies are more powerful than yours,” Dayleen said.

“Are they? I am willing to take the chance. The only question I have is should I have Mia here beat you senseless so I can hypnotize you, or would you like to face me in a proper duel?” Frankie asked.

Dayleen looked suddenly uncertain.

She had formally dueled Frankie twice; both had been very close, and each of them had beaten the other once.

“How is that any better? Even if I beat you, you have two high-end slaves and little-miss teacher-hypnotist here; it isn’t as if they are going to just let me take you,” Dayleen said skeptically.

“Like I said, a proper duel. The loser becomes the winner’s slave for one month. That should be long enough for the nonsense with Misty to be settled. We have witnesses, and I am willing to take my medicine if I lose,” Frankie said.

Beside her, both Kara and Jake shifted uncomfortably.

“Mistress—,” Jake began quietly.

“Silence!” Frankie snapped.

Jake immediately obeyed, closing his mouth, though he looked visibly worried.

“What do you say, Mistress Dayleen? How confident are you with that pocket-watch?” Frankie asked with a smile.

Dayleen smiled back.

“Alright; formal duel. You let Kurt leave now to be my witness,” she replied.

“Agreed. You have my word he will be allowed to leave unmolested if I win,” Frankie said with a nod.

“Kurt, go wait at the bar. If I lose the duel, you will report to Mistress Misty immediately,” Dayleen commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Kurt said.

He holstered his pistol and hurried from the room.

“Shall we?” Frankie asked sweetly.

In reply, Dayleen stepped forward and raised her watch.

Frankie removed her emerald pendant and held it up.

Both pendulums began to swing, ticking rhythmically back and forth, though neither hypnotist’s hand seemed to move in the slightest.

“Watch the sparkling emerald, Dayleen,” Frankie began.

“Follow the pretty gold watch, Francesca,” Dayleen said at the same time.

Frankie’s emerald glittered in dazzling display, and Dayleen’s polished watch glinted seductively.

“Feel yourself relaxing as you watch the emerald and listen to my voice…notice how easy it is to watch and listen…watch and listen…relax…,” Frankie continued in her well-honed hypnotic voice.

“The watch really draws your eyes…you want to follow it…back and forth…feel yourself starting to relax…as you listen to my words…,” Dayleen said in a soothing monotone.

Kara, Jake, Mia and Kurt watched in tense silence as the two hypnotommes continued their duel.

The emerald continued to sparkle brilliantly, while the pocket-watch reflected the light, flashing in a scintillating manner.

The two hypnotists continued their inductions, doing their best to project their hypnotic energy into their opponent while at the same time resisting dropping into trance themselves.

Two minutes passed; both the emerald and the pocket-watch were slowing.

Both hypnotists’ eyes were locked on their opponent’s pendulum, following them rhythmically back and forth.

Frankie’s shoulders began to slump, and Dayleen’s eyelids began to droop.

“You are…very sleepy…sleepy…,” Frankie said slowly.

“So tired…so relaxed now…,” Dayleen droned softly.

Frankie’s arm dropped several inches, and Dayleen’s watch had nearly stopped.

“You are so sleepy…sleepy…I am going to…count back from three…at one, you will sleep…,” Frankie said.

“You are almost…completely relaxed now…so close…when I tell you, you will…you will sleep…,” Dayleen intoned, her voice weak.

“Three…sleepy…,” Frankie said.

“It will feel so good to relax completely…,” Dayleen said.

“Two…your eyelids are so very…heavy…,” Frankie continued.

“You…y-you…,” Dayleen stammered.

Her eyes were nearly closed, and she was having tremendous difficulty speaking.

Frankie took a deep breath and channeled her last ounce of energy into her emerald and her voice.

You are not going to be hypnotized again! a voice in the back of her mind said firmly.

“One, you will sleep now,” she said forcefully.

“Sleep…,” Dayleen mumbled.

Her eyelids fluttered, then snapped shut.

Her head nodded and her shoulders slumped as her arms dropped to her sides.

The golden pocket-watch dropped to the carpet as Dayleen dropped into a trance.

To the young hypnotist’s credit, she remained on her feet, a sign of her powerful mind.

Frankie was silent, her eyes glazed and her expression blank.

To Jake and Kara’s relief, she inhaled deeply and began to blink rapidly.

Kara let out a relieved sigh, and Jake visibly relaxed.

“Shit, she’s really good,” Frankie muttered as she cleared her mind.

“Yes she is! I was afraid she had you for a moment,” Kara said, moving to hug her girlfriend.

“Me too,” Jake added, hugging Frankie after Kara.

“Just for a moment, though. I knew you would win,” Kara added, kissing Frankie’s cheek.

“Pffft, I wasn’t sure I’d win,” Frankie replied with rueful chuckle.

She kissed Kara again, then kissed Jake deeply before she turned to regard the hypnotized Dayleen.

“I need to deepen her trance, then I would like to record a little message for Kurt to take to Misty,” Frankie said, a wicked glint in her eye.

* * *

Misty Harris was finishing an intense Tae Kwon Do training session; her naked body was covered in a light sheen of sweat as she finished the last moves of an advanced form.

Satisfied with her performance, she took a deep breath and smiled as she walked over to a table and picked up a bottle water, taking a long drink.

Misty was in the master bedroom of a suite in a luxury Cleveland hotel.

The hotel was a far cry from the conditions she had lived in while she was High Mistress Gillian’s prisoner.

Misty had been captured when the High Conclave had attacked and defeated the Supreme Council, and she had been claimed personally by High Mistress Gillian.

Misty had endured weeks of humiliating slavery at Gillian’s hands, with no hope of release in sight.

Her relief was enormous when Gillian had suddenly turned her over to Arthur Winston, who had subsequently offered her a place working for him.

Misty gratefully accepted.

The sexy blonde hypnodomme had no idea that she was still under the control of a High Mistress, although it was Liliana’s suggestions, not Gillian’s, that she was currently operating under.

As far as Misty knew, it was her idea to help Arthur Winston set up a Cleveland Spiral location.

In truth, she would have done so without hypnotic coercion, as working for Winston was far preferable to being a lowly slave.

However, High Mistress Liliana was secretly in control of both Arthur Winston and The Spiral, and she intended to maintain that control.

Thus, she had hypnotized Misty into doing what Arthur asked and believing it was what she truly wanted to do.

Misty of course had no conscious memory that she was in fact Liliana’s puppet.

Misty was about to head to the bathroom and take a shower when there was a knock at the door.

“Mistress, I am sorry to bother you but Kurt is here to see you, and he say he has an urgent message,” a female voice said, muffled by the door.

With a sigh, Misty opened the door to reveal a pretty, naked young woman with long light brown hair and wearing a simple black slave collar.

Behind the slave-girl was Kurt, Mistress Dayleen’s Thrall.

“Thank you, Callie. You will go back to you duties. Kurt, what is it?” Misty asked.

Callie curtsied to her Mistress and walked away.

“I have some bad news,” Kurt said nervously.

He offered Misty an iPad.

“And what is this?” Misty asked, taking the device.

“A message I was asked to give you,” Kurt replied.

Misty frowned at him; she closed the door in his face and moved to sit on the edge of the king-sized bed.

There was a video file already open on the tablet; Misty pushed “play”.

“Hello Mistress Misty; I am Mistress Francesca Russell,” Frankie said cheerfully.

The diminutive hypnodomme was standing in the middle of Dayleen’s office naked, her emerald pendant around her neck along with Dayleen’s pocket-watch.

“She has style, I will give her that,” Misty muttered to herself.

“I just wanted to let you know that I am back in town, and under no circumstances are you or Arthur Winston taking over the Cleveland Hypnotists’ community. Cleveland is my territory. I am giving you this one chance to pack up and leave town, or join me if you prefer. If you don’t take one of those options, then you and I are going to have a problem. Just so you know I am serious, I wanted to let you know I won a duel with your little brat Dayleen, and she is mine now. Her Thrall Kurt witnessed the duel, and can fill you in on the details if you want them. Now I am going to give you a little demonstration of what I am going to do with you if you oppose me. Dayleen honey, you know what to do,” Frankie said.

Misty watched as Frankie turned around and bent over slightly, spreading her pale ass cheeks apart.

A naked and sobbing Dayleen came into the frame and knelt behind Frankie.

She was obviously aware of her situation and trying desperately to stop what she was doing.

Her struggle was useless; Dayleen buried her face in the older hypnotist’s sexy ass and began to lick.

“Mmmm…good girl, Dayleen. That’s it, show Misty what she’s in for if she decides to fight me,” Frankie said with a laugh.

The video showed another fifteen seconds of Dayleen helplessly worshipping Frankie before it ended abruptly.

Misty laughed and shook her head.

“Ah Mistress Francesca, you are certainly going to make things interesting, aren’t you? We will see who ends up eating who’s ass,’ she said, tossing the iPad on the bed beside her.

Misty was smiling as she headed to the bathroom to shower.

* * *

After sending Kurt on his way with the message for Misty, Frankie had ordered Dayleen to gather her laptop and anything of value in her office and bring it with her when they departed.

Kara, Jake, Frankie and Mia watched Dayleen open the safe hidden behind a fake wall panel and remove cash, jewelry, two more antique pocket-watches, a small journal and a fair-sized metal box with a biometric lock on it.

“What the hell is in that?” Kara wondered.

“Let’s find out. Dayleen, you will open the box,” Frankie commanded.

The still-naked and aware Dayleen scowled.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca,” she said grudgingly.

She pressed her thumb to a pad on the box’s lid.

There was an audible click as the lock disengaged.

Dayleen opened the box and stepped back so Frankie and Kara could peer inside.

“Wow, that’s beautiful!” Kara exclaimed.

Frankie frowned.

“Holy fuck, how did you get that?” she asked, turning to Dayleen.

“Wait, what is it?” Kara asked.

“It is the Queens’ Will,” Frankie replied, uncharacteristic awe and uncertainty in her voice.