The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frankie’s Protege

Part II: Frankie and Kara, Mercenary Hypnotists

“How do I look?” Kara asked, holding out her arms.

“Gorgeous. Sexy. Ready,” Frankie replied with approval.

The two women were in Frankie’s huge walk in closet, getting ready to go on a mercenary hypnotism job together. Jake stood obediently near the door, ready to fetch jewelry or shoes as commanded by his Mistress.

Kara turned and looked at herself in the mirror. She was of average height, with a curvy but not overweight build; her short dark brown hair had recently been styled by Frankie’s hairdresser and it now had several rich blue streaks in it that complemented her beautiful baby blue eyes. She wore a black spaghetti-strap floor-length dress with a slit up one side and a pair of thousand-dollar high heeled sandals Frankie had taken her shopping for. She’d gotten her nails done at the salon as well, black French tips on her fingers and black toenails except each second toe was metallic blue. She wore a beautiful sapphire pendant around her neck with matching earrings, and a gold bracelet and anklet.

“I...do like the look…,” Kara said, turning to see herself from different angles.

She was obviously apprehensive about her first mercenary-hypno job.

“You should. You’re stunning,” Frankie said as she put her foot up on a bench.

Without being told, Jake went to her and fastened the straps on her sandal.

The older hypnotist was dressed up as well, in a low-cut purple gown and tall wedge sandals; her hair was in a bun and she wore her customary diamond pendant along with her favorite gold and emerald toe ring.

“I think we are good to to go,” Frankie said after Jake secured her other sandal.

“You look fantastic Frankie!” Kara said.

The younger woman flushed; she had been indulging her lesbian desires with Frankie, and while she felt mildly guilty about cheating on her husband, the fling with the uninhibited Frankie was exactly what Kara had wanted. She loved her family, but she wanted more. She also wanted to hone her hypnotic power and use it for more than the occasional disciplining of her sister or making her husband take out the trash.

“Thank you darling. Not bad for an old lady,” Frankie laughed.

Kara moved to kiss her.

“Fuck age,” she said.

The two woman shared a passionate kiss.

“I’d rather fuck you. Relax Mistress Kara,” Frankie said, going to her knees and lifting Kara’s dress.

“Jake, go load our bags into the Rolls, then back it out of the garage and wait for us. We need to relieve Kara’s tension a bit,” Frankie commanded.

“Yes Mistress Francesca,” Jake said, leaving immediately.

“He’s working out so well,” Frankie said before she started licking Kara’s pussy.

Frankie had made Jake her Thrall with his blessing a few weeks earlier.

She had settled back into her routine after her adventure with Kara and Kaylee. Jake was out of town for another couple of days, so she saw hypnotherapy clients and reflected on recent events. Her domination of Kaylee, her defeat by Kara, her relationship with Jake. Her inner hypnodomme has awakened strongly during her trip to Boise, and after her success in defeating Clark Valentine so easily she was hungry for more action. Her experience with Kaylee had been eye-opening; she had been sloppy and blinded by arrogance, which had led to her getting her comeuppance.

She thought about Kara a lot as well; the younger woman was a skilled hypnotist, and fun to be around.

Frankie was waiting on word for her next mercenary-hypnotism job, which she and Kara were going to do together. The women had texted frequently in addition to Kara visiting, which now included sex after their passionate encounter at the hypnotist gathering.

Kaylee had continued to hold a grudge; she was obviously resentful of Kara’s abilities and still angry about Frankie hypnotizing her. Frankie had only seen Kaylee once since hypnotizing her, and the young woman had flipped her off. Not that Frankie cared; she disliked the irresponsible, selfish young woman.

With Jake still gone, Frankie found herself once again fighting boredom while she waited on the job to come through.

Since it was summer, Kara was home with her young twins all day while her husband worked and she couldn’t go to Frankie’s as often as they would like.

Frankie’s boredom got the better of her during a late morning hypnotherapy session. A client named Cindy was hypnotized on her office couch; the woman had come to see her for weight loss. Cindy was a fairly attractive blonde who was probably thirty pounds overweight. She also had every excuse for her weight, from not having time to work out to her slow metabolism to stress eating due to her family. It was nothing new to Frankie; people often had myriad excuses not to take responsibility.

Frankie was in fantastic shape; she ate healthy and been an athlete her whole life; she exercised daily. Suddenly, she found herself disgusted with the woman on her couch.

Why should I even help her? If she doesn’t care about herself...well, she is here so at least she’s trying the therapist thought to herself.

Frankie wasn’t going to refuse help her of course, and went through her typical hypnotherapy routine with Cindy; Frankie usually had someone solidly losing weight in three sessions, because her true hypnotism suggestions were so powerful compared to a regular hypnotherapist.

However, this time the darker side of her personality came to the forefront, and she decided to give Cindy a mischievous suggestion for her own amusement.

“Cindy listen to me very carefully; starting tomorrow, you will realize that you are very, very interested in exotic dance. You will decide to start taking pole-dancing lessons; your new, secret goal is to become a stripper in your spare time when you reach your goal weight. You have no inhibitions about becoming a stripper, the idea is exciting and empowering. You will come up with a stripper name which you will share with me during your next session. These suggestions are now a permanent part of your subconscious. You WILL follow them. Do you understand, Cindy?” Frankie asked.

“Yes Doctor Russell,” Cindy murmured.

Frankie sighed.

She preferred being called “Mistress”.

She finished up with Cindy, then went to do some yoga in her back yard. She got a shower, and was about to fix herself lunch when her doorbell rang.

Frankie answered the door in her plush pink robe to see a smiling Jake.

“Jake! You’re back!” She said happily.

“Hello darling!” He said, handing her a dozen roses.

“They’re beautiful! Thank you!” Frankie said.

She set the roses down and hugged Jake fiercely, then kissed him passionately.

He returned the kiss, closing the door.

Frankie unceremoniously dropped her robe and pulled Jake’s shirt over his head.

A moment later he was naked, laying on Frankie’s couch while she rode him, shrieking with pleasure.

The lovers had passionate sex for the next few hours; they did it in the kitchen, on her back deck and finally in her bed. Jake was exhausted when he cummed for the fourth time. He flopped next to his girlfriend, who was breathing heavily and smiling.

“So...how was your trip?” Frankie asked, giggling.

“Boring as hell. All I thought about was you,” he replied.

Frankie smiled. She told him about everything that had taken place while he was gone, including what her relationship with Kara had become.

“Wow! Frankie, you are lucky Kara is so reasonable,” he said.

“I am; I got carried away with my power and I got a stiff reminder that just because I’m a hypnotist doesn’t mean I can’t get hypnotized. So…does it bother you that Kara and I are lovers?” she asked.

Jake was quiet for a moment.

“Frankie...I thought a lot about us...this world you live in, being a hypnodomme… You are an unconventional, powerful and uninhibited woman. My inclination is to be jealous, but honestly I know you are going to do what your heart desires, and I don’t want to change you. I’ve already accepted that you will be sexually dominating slaves, so if you want Kara as a lover, I accept that. It actually brings up something I wanted to talk about,” Jake said slowly.

He obviously wanted to say something important but was hesitating.

“Go ahead honey; tell me what’s on your mind,” Frankie said in her therapist’s voice.

“I...I want to do it,” he whispered.

“Do what, honey?” She asked.

“Become your Thrall,” Jake replied timidly.

Frankie was genuinely surprised; she had never expected Jake to accept becoming her Thrall. He was an alpha male, manly type, somewhat conservative and traditional…and apparently more open minded than she’d given him credit for.

“Really?” She asked, grinning.

“Yes. If you still want me,” Jake said more firmly.

“Oh honey of course I want you...but I want you to be sure, really sure that is what you want,” she said.

“It is,” Jake said.

“Jake honey, a Thrall is still a slave. You’ll be my full-time attendant, servant, protector...you will be my slave. A cherished, valued and loved slave...but still my property,” she said seriously.

“I would still function as your boyfriend most of the time?” He asked.

“Yes,” Frankie said

“Then I’m in. I want to be truly part of your real life. This is how I can be an important, constant part,” he said.

“You’ll have to sell your business or at least have someone run it. Your profits will be mine,” She said.

“Consider it done,” Jake replied.

“Jake, this is a big decision…,” Frankie said softly.

“Francesca, I love you. You are a hypnodomme; I know you aren’t looking to get married again. I want to be yours. Completely. This is where I fit in,” Jake said taking her hands and looking her in the eye.

“There is no going back; your freedom, your free will, it will be gone. If you decide regret it or change your mind, I will not let you go,” Frankie warned.

“Good. I’m in,” Jake said with conviction.

Frankie smiled.

“Okay. Let’s go to the living room and discuss it some more. Then I will hypnotize you, and you’ll be all mine,” Frankie said with a grin.

“Yes Mistress,” Jake said grinning back.

He followed the short but powerful woman into his new life.

Jake allowed Frankie to hypnotize him. A short time later, he had awoken from a deep hypnotic trance with a start. He blinked and looked around. The last thing he remembered was Frankie’s glittering pendant and her soothing voice...then sweet blackness. He felt wonderful; refreshed and rested. His eyes focused on Frankie, standing in the middle of the room, smiling. She had changed into a sexy green corset and a small green thong covered her shaved pussy. Her hair was up in a bun, and she was barefoot. Her toenails were black, and she wore her favorite gold and emerald toe ring. Her diamond pendant hung around her neck, and beautiful Emeralds glittered her ears and a large emerald ring adorned her right middle finger.

“Frankie, you look fantastic,” he said.

Her smile had vanished.

“Mistress Francesca,” She said calmly.

“Oh…yes, Mistress Francesca,” Jake replied awkwardly.

“Better. Stand up. Strip,” Francesca ordered.

Jake frowned slightly as he felt the overwhelming compulsion to obey. Frankie’s words echoed in his mind, frighteningly powerful.

He rose and began to strip.

“Mistress Francesca, I just want—,“ he began to say as he undressed.

“Silence, slave,” Francesca said coldly.

Jake fell silent as he finished undressing.

His cock was hard and straining.

“Now come over here and kneel!” Francesca commanded, pointing to the floor in front of her.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca,” Jake said, hurrying to obey.

“You are now my slave Jake. Not my Thrall. My slave. Mine. Got it?” She asked, looking down at him, hands on her hips.

“Yes Mistress Francesca,” he said quietly, fighting back tears.

“What? I couldn’t hear you?” She said.

“Yes Mistress Francesca,” Jake said louder.

“Again!” She commanded.

“Yes Mistress Francesca!” Jake said louder.

“Louder slave!” She said with contempt.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca!” Jake yelled.

“Better. Now kiss my feet, slave,” Francesca commanded.

Jake went to his hands and knees...and before he could start kissing, Frankie walked away.

His mind and will were Frankie’s, and he had to obey her command.

Jake hurriedly crawled after her, trying desperately to kiss her feet. Frankie led him down the hall to her dining room, which had a small bar. She sat on one of the tall stools and watched as Jake crawled to her and began kissing her feet.

“Pathetic. Worship your Mistress’ feet, slave! Lick them, kiss them, suck my toes!” She commanded.

Jake was stoic as he obeyed. He was a bit dismayed at her treatment, already wondering if he’d made a mistake.

Frankie closed her eyes, making little sounds of pleasure.

She let him continue for almost an hour.

“Okay, enough my foot-slave. Stand up!” She commanded.

Jake rose, knees sore from the long foot-worship session.

Francesca picked up an ornate collar and slowly fastened around Jake’s neck.

“That’s better slave. Now, are you regretting your decision?” She asked with a smirk.

“No Mistress Francesca!” Jake said firmly.

He trusted Frankie.

“Oh really? Even though I’ve decided you’re nothing? Just my foot-slave?” She asked.

“No Mistress Francesca! I am yours!” Jake replied firmly.

Francesca raised an eyebrow.

“Back on your knees, slave,” She commanded.

Jake sank to his knees before Frankie once again.

The hypnotist stood, turning around.

Her ass was excellent for a woman of any age.

“Kiss my ass!” She ordered.

Jake was almost kissing before he felt compelled to obey.

“Have you ever given a rim job?” Francesca asked.

“No Mistress Francesca,” Jake said between kisses.

Frankie lowered her thong.

Reaching back, she spread her cheeks.

“Lick my asshole slave!” She ordered.

Jake felt a rush, a surge of erotic excitement. Never would he have imagined himself licking a woman’s ass.

His heart was pounding as he moved toward her.

He buried his face, enthusiastically eating Frankie’s ass.

His will was truly gone.

Mistress Francesca owned him; He was hers, her property.

And Jake realized that he was glad.

Francesca moaned with pleasure as Jake worshipped her; she let go of her ass and began to finger herself.

Eventually, she had a powerful orgasm.

“Jake, stand up!” She ordered as she turned around, breathing heavily.

He noticed she hadn’t called him “slave”.

“Now you know in your heart you’re mine. How does that feel?” She asked.

“Fantastic Mistress Francesca,” he said.

Frankie stared at him for a moment, a stern look on her face.

Then she broke into a smile.

“Okay, I’m convinced you want this. You may call me Frankie in private or in casual settings, but you will address me as “Mistress Francesca” at all other times. Now, fuck me properly on this bar, then we can call that bitch ex-wife of yours over to make us dinner. We have a lot to discuss,” she said.

“Yes Mistress Francesca,” Jake said, grinning back.

He had believed, was hoping, she was testing him to see if he regretted his new situation.

Frankie squealed and giggled as her tall, strong Thrall easily picked her up and sat her on the bar.

Jake had settled into his new life as her Thrall surprisingly well; he was respectful, obedient and attentive. He anticipated her needs well, and had rarely had to be forcefully ordered to obey.

After Frankie helped Kara relax, they got into the back of the luxury car; it only had two back seats, large comfortable chairs the were turned to be facing each other slightly and give a good view of the front of the vehicle.

The hypnotists reached their destination, an impressive mansion in a gated community, sixty minutes later. There was a large and elegant party taking place, as wealthy people dressed in fashionable and expensive clothes headed into the house.

Jake let the two hypnotists out and went to park the car; he would stay in it until Mistresses Francesca summoned him.

Frankie and Kara walked up the steps and handed their invitations to the doorman.

“Welcome ladies. Have a wonderful time,” he said pleasantly.

“Oh we will,” Frankie said with a wink as they walked into the house.

“Ok Kara, just relax and mingle. Look around for your target subject. You know what to do,” Frankie whispered as she took two glasses of champagne from from a passing waiter and handed one Kara.

The huge house was full of people; the soiree was celebrating some large business deal that had recently closed. The hypnotists didn’t care one bit about the party or the guests; they had a job to do.

They had been put on the guest list and given all the information they needed by their client.

They mingled and laughed; Frankie and Kara were both socially adept and they moved through the crowd smoothly. After about twenty minutes passed, Frankie nudged Kara and subtly pointed out their primary target.

He was a tall, a reasonably handsome middle aged man in his late forties named Ted Hunt; he was chatting with a couple other men, all dressed in expensive suits.

Frankie smiled reassuringly at Kara...then walked away. Kara took a deep breath and headed toward her prey.

Frankie wandered off, searching for their secondary target subject.

Thirty minutes later, Kara walked down a deserted hallway in the mansion, her heels in her hand so they didn’t clack on the hardwood. Ted Hunt, dressed in his expensive custom suit, followed her like an obedient dog, a dazed expression on his face. It hadn’t taken Kara long to catch his eye; eventually she had invited him outside to get some fresh air and gotten him to look deep into her baby blues eyes.

“Ted, look into my eyes… Deeply into my eyes… Listen to my voice… My eyes and my voice… forget everything else… you hear only my soothing voice… relax, Ted…relax deeper for me… sinking into my eyes… I am going to count back from five; when I reach zero… You will fall into a deep hypnotic trance and you will only hear and obey me… Five…you are sleepy Ted…Four…Relaxing deeper…Three…your eyelids are getting heavy...Two...You are so sleepy...One...Sleep now…zero,” Kara had purred while staring intensely into his eyes.

Kara snapped her fingers and Ted fell into deep hypnosis before he realized what was happening.

Commanding him to follow her, she went to the last door on the left as she’d been instructed and went inside.

Kara found a well-dressed woman of around fifty with short graying brown hair and brown eyes, attractive but not beautiful, curvy but not fat, sitting behind a desk.

“Hello. Wendy?” Kara asked.

“That’s me. You must be Mistress Kara,” the woman said, rising and offering her hand.

“Nice to meet you,” Kara said pleasantly, taking it.

“Thank you for coming. I see you succeeded in your task. Please have a seat,”

Wendy said, looking at the dazed Ted.

“Ted, kneel,” Kara said as she said.

“Yes Mistress,” Ted said as he obeyed.

“Amazing! You’ve really got him hypnotized? I mean, you can make him do things?” Wendy asked, obviously impressed.

“I can make him do anything. He will sign your papers,” Kara said matter-of-factly.

“That’s fantastic!” Wendy said, pulling out a folder.

She watched in amazement as Kara made Ted sign every paper in the folder, sealing a massive business deal she’d been trying to close for months and the stubborn Ted had been blocking.

“Ted, when in snap my fingers you will leave the room. When you step outside you will awaken and forget me and being hypnotized. You will remember agreeing to Wendy’s terms, and you will feel VERY good about it. The deal is perfect, it makes sense and makes you feel great. You will have nothing but respect for Wendy and will look forward to working with her. You will honor the deal no matter what takes place, and defend it to any detractors. Do you understand?” Kara said forcefully.

“Yes Mistress,” Ted murmured.

“Excellent. Go,” Kara commanded with snap.

Ted rose and left.

“That was incredible! I can’t believe it!” Wendy said excitedly.

Kara was extremely pleased with herself, and adrenaline was coursing through her; with an effort, she stayed outwardly calm and poised.

Wendy put her folder in the desk, and took out an envelope, which she handed to Kara.

“Fifty thousand, as agreed,” she said.

“Thank you. I assume you remember the terms...?” Kara asked, putting the money into her purse.

“Absolutely. My lips are sealed. Thank you so much!” Wendy said, offering her hand again.

Kara shook it, smiling.

“You’re quite welcome. Let me know if I can be of service in the future,” The hypnotist said.

Kara’s smile widened as she sauntered out of the room, intending to find Frankie.

She paused to strap her sandals back on and then she wandered around the party, casually looking for Frankie, who was supposed to hypnotize a man named William Grey and implant a suggestion to make him accept a job working for Wendy.

Kara noted Ted chatting with some colleagues as if nothing had happened to him; the hypnotist smiled to herself, feeling a rush of power and satisfaction in knowing she’d pulled off her part smoothly.

Eventually she got text from Frankie that said simply “pool house”.

Kara made her way slowly through the house and slipped out the back door, walking past the gardens where she had lured Ted earlier to hypnotize him, past the pool toward the pool house. She went inside the large building; it was dark inside.

“Frankie?” She called softly.

Suddenly the lights flipped on, and Kara was shocked to see Frankie sitting in a chair, a gag in her mouth. A tall, very attractive young woman stood beside her, a small pistol in her hand. She wore a slinky black strapless dress, her long dirty blond hair curly and loose, flowing down her back. She had on plenty of diamonds, and expensive black pumps that made her well over six feet tall.

“Hello Kara” the woman said with a smile.

“Oh! I...who? What...what’s happening?” Kara said in shock.

She’d never seen a gun, let alone had one pointed at her.

“My name is Amy; Amy Hunt. I’m Ted’s wife,” she said.

While Kara was frightened, her sharp mind still calculated that Amy was less than half his age.

“Trophy wife?” Kara said slowly, regaining her composure.

She was forcing herself to be calm; she had to help Frankie.

“Of course; is that supposed to be an insult? What is an insult is how easily he caved to you; I’ve spent months doing everything I can to stop him from making a deal with Wendy, and then you come along. I figured he was just going to fuck you real quick, but obviously you blackmailed or threatened him somehow,” Amy said irritably.

Kara carefully kept her face neutral; she realized Amy had no idea she was a hypnotist.

You can handle her, Kara told herself, *Relax. Be patient*

She looked at Frankie.

The older hypnotist actually winked at her.

Kara’s resolve to save her friend only grew.

“I did nothing of the sort,” Kara said simply.

“Don’t fucking lie! He signed the papers, and shut me down hard when I tried to question him about it. Now tell me what you have on him!” Amy demanded.

“Nothing, I assure you,” Kara said calmly.

“You are a lying bitch!” Amy snarled.

She smacked Frankie hard on the side of the head with the butt of her pistol. Frankie grunted in pain.

“Hey! That’s not necessary!” Kara said, losing her composure.

She looked at Frankie, who nodded almost imperceptibly that she was OK, even as she winced in pain.

“It is if you don’t fucking tell me what you’re using to blackmail Ted!” Amy said.

She put the gun barrel to Frankie’s knee.

“Stop...please, just relax...I will tell you what you want to know...Amy listen to me...listen to my voice carefully…,” Kara said reasonably.

She took a deep breath and calmed herself.

“I’m listening,” Amy said.

Kara casually raised her hand as she spoke, showing off a large diamond ring, a piece she had borrowed from Frankie; she slowly moved her hand left and right.

Amy’s eyes reflexively tracked the twinkling jewel.

“That’s it, Amy. Listen, and keep watching my ring,” Kara purred; she raised and lowered her hand and Amy’s eyes followed along.

“What are you talking about, bitch?” Amy asked, not realizing the danger.

“I am sure if you keep watching my ring and listening to my voice, that everything else will fade away… your worries… your cares… Watch my ring and listen to my voice… it is so pretty… so relaxing to watch my ring… just listen to my voice…listen and obey my words…,” Kara continued, her voice soothing.

Amy looked confused; a little voice in her mind warned her to be careful, but Kara’s glittering ring and powerful voice were already affecting her.

Amy felt a tingling sensation spreading through her body.

“Shut up about the...the ring...and tell me—,“ She started to say.

“Look deeper and deeper into my ring... keep looking and feel your thoughts fading away… you are feeling so relaxed, hearing nothing but my words… nothing but my voice… feel yourself relaxing deeper as you continue to watch the diamond… you cannot take your eyes off it, can you Amy?” Kara continued, her hand moving to and fro, up and down.

Amy’s eyes continued to track the ring as it moved slowly about.

Sparkles and reflections filled her vision. Her mind was going blank, as Kara’s voice was filling her mind, leaving no room for her own thoughts.

“I…I said tell me…wait, what the hell? I, I can’t…stop!” Amy said in sudden panic as she tried to take her gaze from the diamond and found she could not.

“That’s right Amy; you cannot move, you cannot speak. You can only watch my ring and listen to my voice. Listen, and obey…watch, listen and obey,” Kara said, snapping her fingers with her other hand.

Amy froze, unable move or reply. She simply watched the ring, mouth hanging open and her face blank, eyes unblinking.

“Good girl, Amy. You will now to all that I ask…all that I command,” Kara said firmly.

“I will do all that you ask...all that you command,” repeated the hypnotized Amy.

Kara let out a relieved sigh. She took a moment to deepen Amy’s trance.

Frankie watched; she wasn’t bound to the chair, and she slowly removed her gag while her protege made certain Amy was completely in her power.

“Amy, put the gun on the floor then take off your shoes and get on your knees,” Kara commanded.

Amy silently obeyed.

Frankie rose, picked up the gun and turned to Kara.

“Marvelously done honey!” She beamed.

Kara blushed.

Frankie smoothly ejected the pistol’s magazine and removed the round from the chamber, placing them in her purse.

“I hate guns,” she said, wrinkling her nose.

Then she went to Kara.

“Thank you!” She said, wrapping the now trembling younger woman in a hug.

“It’s okay! You got her; she’s no match for you,” Frankie said soothingly.

“She could’ve shot you!” Kara said in a shaker voice.

“But she didn’t,” Frankie said.

She looked into Kara’s eyes and smiled evilly.

“You saved me...and now we get to punish her,” Frankie said.

Kara looked uncertain for a moment; her eyes went to the kneeling Amy...and she matched Frankie’s smile.

“Sounds like fun,” she replied.

Frankie kicked off her shoes and sat in a chair.

“Go ahead; she’s your conquest. Dominate her. I know you know how, you did it to me,” Frankie said with a chuckle.

Kara smiled and went the kneeling Amy.

“Amy, can you hear me?” Kara asked.

“Yes,” replied the dazed woman.

“Wonderful. Listen to me very carefully…,” Kara began.

Frankie watched as Kara skillfully took Amy deeper into hypnosis and programmed her to obey both her and Frankie’s every command.

When she was satisfied, Kara looked at Frankie with a raised eyebrow.

“Go ahead, you’ve done a wonderful job,” Frankie said reassuringly.

Kara raised her hand and nonchalantly snapped her fingers.

Amy awoke from her trance.

“What...?” She asked, confused.

She blinked her dry eyes.

“Hello again,” Kara said, taking a seat beside Frankie.

“You! What the-why am I kneeling? Where is my gun?!” Amy demanded.

She jumped to her feet- then looked down in confusion as her shoes were gone.

“What the HELL in going on?” She demanded as the two hypnotists sat smirking at her.

“What’s going on is you’ve gotten yourself hypnotized...and now you’re our slave,” Kara replied casually.

“What? Hypnotized? You’re crazy bitch!” Amy fumed.

She moved quickly toward Frankie and Kara.

“Stop!” Kara said firmly.

Amy took one more step and froze; her eyes went wide in surprise as she suddenly couldn’t move.

Kara giggled; Frankie applauded.

“Nicely done Mistress Kara,” She said.

“Thank you Mistress Francesca,” Kara replied with a grin.

“Oh my god! Why can’t I move?” Amy shrieked.

“I already explained that,” Kara said.

“She hypnotized you,” Frankie said slowly.

“What?!” Amy said, comically trying to lift her foot.

“Oh my, I think she’s a tad slow,” Frankie said with a chuckle.

“Yes, not too bright…,” Kara agreed.

“You fucking bitches! You don’t know who you’re fucking with! I’ll destroy you!” Amy growled.

Frankie laughed.

“Oh? And how will you do that?” Kara retorted.

“I’ll kill you!” Amy yelled, her frustration mounting.

“Kneel” Kara ordered casually.

“I will not! You can’t make me—,“ Amy began.

Her expression was one of stunned horror as the urge to obey Kara’s command overwhelmed her own desires and she sank once more to her knees.

Kara giggled with delight at seeing the woman who moments earlier had held them at gun point kneeling helplessly before her.

“This—this isn’t possible!” Amy protested.

“Looks like it is to me,” Frankie replied, a smug tone in her voice.

“You pulled a gun on the wrong women. We were hired to hypnotize your husband and another man-which reminds me, did you get him, Frankie?” Kara asked.

“I did. His mind was made up for him,” Frankie said with satisfaction.

“Well done my darling. Anyway, Amy you interfered with two professional hypnodommes while we were working. Not only that but you pulled a gun on us, and assaulted Mistress Francesca; so now you’re going to pay for it,” Kara continued smoothly.

“Hypnodommes? This is insane!” Amy protested.

“I can see how you would feel that way,” Frankie chuckled.

She was about to say more, when they heard a loud bang at the front of the pool house.

“Amy?” A male voice called.

“Todd! Help!” Amy began to shout.

“Shut up!” Kara said harshly.

Amy fell silent.

Frankie rose.

“I’ll take care of this,” she said, winking at Kara before sauntering out of the room.

Amy turned red, trembling with frustration.

Kara waited patiently for Frankie to return; Amy knelt before her, quiet but obviously enraged by her situation.

A few minutes later Frankie returned; she walked slowly into the room, a triumphant smile on her face. Behind her crawled a young man in an expensive custom suit, desperately trying to keep up and kiss her feet.

Frankie retook her seat; the man crawled to her and began to lavish kisses on the hypnotist’s sexy feet and sandals.

“Kara, this is Todd. He is Amy’s lover and a business rival of Wendy’s. Amy wanted Ted to make his deal with him,” she explained.

“I see. My, you are naughty Amy! Why don’t you join Todd? Crawl to me and kiss my feet” Kara commanded, slipping off her sandals.

Amy’s composure broke as she obeyed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Frankie chuckled and removed her sandals as well. The tiny hypnotist rose and went to the fully equipped luxury pool house’s bar. Todd helplessly crawled after her.

“Drink?” She asked Kara.

“Yes Please,” Kara replied.

Frankie poured two large glasses of rum and handed one to Kara before sitting.

“This is lovely,” she said, offering her glass in a toast.

Kara clinked her glass against Frankie’s as the hypnotized couple continued to kiss their feet.

“Oh how rude, I didn’t ask if you wanted any,” Frankie said wickedly.

She poured a generous amount of rum over her feet.

“Lick your drink off my feet, slave,” she ordered.

Todd obeyed; Kara laughed and did the same with Amy.

“Please...Stop...this!” Amy begged as she lapped at the alcohol on Kara’s bare feet.

“Not a chance; you were going to keep hurting Frankie, weren’t you? You will answer truthfully” Kara said.

“Y-Yes…,” Amy answered with a sob.

“Then fuck you,” Kara said.

The hypnotists instructed their subjects in proper foot worship; Todd and Amy sucked their toes and heels, licked at the tops, bottoms and arches; eventually they were made to make their way up the hypnodommes’ legs, until they found themselves licking and sucking at their pussies.

Both hypnotists moaned with pleasure, eventually having powerful orgasms.

Frankie was just getting started; she took charge, and everyone was soon naked. She and Kara took turns on Todd’s cock, and Amy found herself sucking both hypnotists’ tits, and then eating both of their assholes. Kara worked Amy’s pussy with her hand, making the woman desperate to cum, begging to be her slave. Todd masturbated helplessly to Frankie; both hypno-slaves were unable to cum, hypnotic suggestions keeping them from release.

Finally Frankie told Todd to cum in his lover’s face, and Kara told Amy to finger herself and cum when he did so. The two naked slaves shuddered in ecstasy as they debased themselves.

Fifteen minutes later, Frankie and Kara got into their car, both carrying their shoes.

Amy and Todd were both unconscious in the pool house, still naked and a mess. They’d awaken shortly believing they’d participated in a drunken orgy with strangers, and no memory of Frankie, Kara or being hypnotized. Both had post-hypnotic triggers installed in their subconscious minds, should the two hypnodommes ever have a use for them.

“Jake, please take us downtown; the night is young and we both look gorgeous. I think we should go have some fun. You will attend us of course, my love”, Frankie the Mercenary Hypnotist commanded.

“Yes Mistress Francesca,” Jake said happily.

Beside her, Kara the Mercenary Hypnotist smiled.