The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS

By Hypno Witch Shiri

I really hate blind dates. Oh, you recognize me? I guess I will have to live with what I did for the rest of my life. I understand if you want to just leave, no hard feelings.

Oh you don’t? You want to hear what happened, huh? You find it kind of hot? Then I guess come on in, have a seat and l will confess my sin to you.

I guess you won’t mind if I smoke, I get nervous talking about what happened. Or even thinking about it after all the hell I have received.

You want to know how I got him to do it? Like everyone else, huh? After all the women and all the seduction and tricks to make him cave in I was the only one.

I was in school and desperate for money, and him and me, we knew each other. He trusted me.

I knew it was getting hard on him and hard he was all the time. Going 40 days and 40 nights with no sex or masturbation, he was looking at objects and getting turned on.

I would have never done it had it not been for the money, but his ex-girlfriend offered up OMG a lot of money I could not say no to. She was jealous that he had gotten on with his life and was doing something that was making him famous on the internet.

She knew I was a psychology major and she knew I could do something that would make him give in to sex.

Everyone trusted me, including him. I had been using my best psychology to help him. So it only stood to reason I would be alone with him in his final hours. If he could make it to midnight he would win and all would be fine.

So there we were, in front of his cam on the computer. You couldn’t hear what we were saying, but you could watch in order to make sure that he would not break his pledge of 40 days.

Everyone has wondered what the hell happened. They saw him get glassy eyed and said that he looked strange. Then, for no reason at all, I unbuttoned my top and as it fell down and he took me, I can only imagine the screams and anger and all the people who lost money on this. He just did it, no one understood why. Let me tell you what really happened.

We sat there and he was having trouble, wanted to go out for another walk. I knew I only had a few hours and I still had the money in my purse, but I wasn’t going to do it until I saw a message on my cell phone from a bill collector. I did feel bad about it, but he never even gave me any credit for helping him this far.

Watching all the movies, and doing things to keep him mind off of sex. Finally, it was the perfect time.

I told him we could talk in front of the cam for the remainder of the night until midnight and this would help him to get through it, but I had other plans.

I started talking to him about our childhood and talking about parents and family until he began to relax a little.

I told him of a method I could use to relax him until midnight, something that would get his mind off sex.

He agreed, and I asked him to look into my eyes. The discussion went something like this…

Don’t say anything, because when you talk your mind works subconsciously to make you want to give in, so just listen.

Relax and take a deep breath to help calm you as you look deep into my eyes. Notice how deep you can stare into my eyes. You can stare so very deep, I want you to imagine that you can see the wall behind me through my eyes. It is not so hard to do when you just focus and relax. In fact, an image of the wall behind me can appear with little or no effort on your part. As this is happening, I can keep talking and you can relax even more and your mind will be focused on something else besides sex.

We all have to relax sometime, we day dream on a constant and all we need to do is drift into the eyes of someone or stare at an object and fall deep into it.

Notice how your breathing has already changed and your relaxing even deeper now. The room is dark and warm, a comfortable place to relax and let go of yourself. The sound of my voice, the beating of your heart as you relax and your breathing that is deep and calm now.

Your mind can become so focused on looking into my eyes that you if you loose attention of my voice, your inner mind can hear every word I say.

So try not to pay attention and just let your mind drift as I speak and as you look far into never endless stare as you drift and relax. Falling down, way down, so calm and sleepy, knowing your safe and protected by me, no reason to worry.

We can imagine a set of stairs. The bottom stair, the number one stair, is the stair of success. This is the stair you will reach once you have achieved your goal of suffering without sex.

Let’s start at the top stair and you can imagine me standing one stair below you and walking backwards as you walk forwards. Each stair taking you deeper down to sleep and your at number 10. Focus deep into my eyes and let the sound of my voice swirl and linger in your mind. Each word I say seems to repeat itself before it disappears deep into your mind, becoming your thoughts.

And number 9, drifting even deeper down, warm room, deep sultry eyes, so hard this fight to not have sex, you can’t wait until we reach the first stair.

8 and drifting way down into trance, feeling so wonderful, captured in my eyes, mind woozy and letting me direct you now, helping you down to...

7 and feeling waves of relaxation wash all over your body, your lustful, stimulated sexually aroused body, that is relaxing more and more, helping you to achieve your goal.

6. Focus now on the rhythm of your breathing, slow and deep, like sex, smooth, seductive sex.

5. Way deeper now, reaching your goal of sex on number one.

4. You falling way down now, way down deep into sleep.

3. Intoxicated feeling of calm relaxing sleep and arousal washing all over you.

2. Deeper into my eyes, you fall deeper and let go. Only one more number to go and you will be on step number one. It’s time and everyone is so happy.

1. Deep down now, so deep so calm, nothing to worry you or think about.

My voice is so nice to listen to as you stay focused on my eyes. You have waited 40 days and 40 nights for this and now your on step one.

Your arousal must be so overwhelming, building like a tidal wave of unstoppable sexual lust. Come. Let me help you again. Let me take away the built up pressure.

The sexual charge in your body is so hot for me too. My body is on fire and I bet you can put that fire out over and over.

Everyone has to have sex. Sex is so natural and so easy to do. Needing it and wanting it, your so stimulated and turned on in fact your only focus is sex now. It is midnight, let me help you to release the pressure, the aching sexual pressure, watch me take of my top, my black lace bra, my baby smooth skin, your so ready, you never realized you where at the last step and you have made it. Your a winner and let me reward you, feel your hand lifting like balloons, lifting up all on their own, driven by sex, uncontrolled, silky, soft, sweet, satin, sex.

Move them to my stomach, keep focused and let them come up to my breasts, that’s it and now as I fall back, notice how your hands will follow, let’s release the pressure, a reward for the winner.

Right before we did it, I could almost hear the camera screaming anger and hate at me. But to this day, no one knows I hypnotized him into it. You look a little hypnotized Carl, did my story turn you on?

I bet it did, made you hard or at least ready. Funny how you never know someone, isn’t it Carl?

You know, each passing moment you become more and more turned on. I bet you want to be just like the guy in this story. Helplessly controlled into sex and desire. That’s what the hypno-fetish is and I find that once you let go to it, you never can really get away. At one time or another Carl, we become addicted something, I’m addicted to coffee. What are you addicted to Carl? The hypno-fetish is an addiction that will not change who you are, it will not hurt for you to give in and be the guy in this story.

Unzip your pants Carl, so long with no release, so very, very long, so long I bet your so long and hard. It’s time Carl, time to be one of us.

Keeping your eyes open, I have something to write to you, something I want you to read. It’s magickal Carl like the magick we have done before, just keep those eyes open and tell me if you remember looking up at the at, THE STARS THAT CHIMED DEEP IN THE MIDNIGHT SKY, DEEP SLEEP!!! CARL, DEEEEEP DOWN THAT’S IT REMEMBER SO EASY NOW, FALLING DOWN SO DEEP DOWN INTO TRANCE.

And as you read, you can stroke for me Carl, we know each other, and it’s okay. Just up and down, there you go, so relaxed and all that built up tension that I am about to take care of.

I know that you like to watch me work out. My light blue spandex and how you watch me stretch. I always act like I never notice, but it is a show just for you.

I can sit on my machine and my legs soft spread open, shiny and bright as my fingers go from my knee on down deep into my inner thighs.

Oh I shouldn’t put my fingers there in front of you, it’s just not proper, I think I will slowly move my fingers up to my other knee. So smooth and shiny, but my knee is no fun. How about I move slowly back down. Press a little harder, it’s still so smooth as I move down deeper and deeper, OH MY, take my breath away. Put my head back and arch my back as you watch me play, god your SO WEEEAK so weak for me, you have to explooode.....

Counting back now and on one, your mine. I’ll take good care of you.

5 My fingers move like music in soft round circles and you can’t stand the tension, the built up tension.

4. Stroke faster, faster, becoming one of us, its too late for you, I already have you doing this for me, might as well go all the way.

3. Oh my fingers are so warm, and I get so moist, faster now, faster, your almost at the last step.

2. Deeper inside as I move my fingers deeper and deeeper, OH YES, be a Good Boy for me, faster and faster, deep inside now so wet so creamy oh OH OH OH

OH

YES YES

OH GOD

GOING TO CUM

NOW

OH

OH

1. I LOVE YOU

Let it all out, let it out for your mistress of hypnosis, let me see you squirt, oh god it’s so gooooey, you never knew, and now look at you. ROFL...

Are you embarrassed? Feel stupid? By the time you read this, I will have posted it in the group. There will be Top Government officials, CEOs, people with IQs that are off the chart and they will have done just what you have just done. Welcome to the Hypno-Fetish, your here to stay and not even I can release you. The interest will grow and grow and you are one of us.

This is what sets you apart from many that are here. I am laying in my bed with a crystal and I have nothing better to do with my time than to try to hypnotize this teddy bear and let me tell you what, he is the worst subject, like so totally non-responsive to suggestion. He’s really stuffy. Not to mention could use a man here the next few nights and I will tell the group why in a minute as you already know.

So, no more recreational stuff for you, time for you to see the next level. And thank you for staying with me on the phone tonight.

Oh one more, this means I am like a Domme person to you. You sorta obey? Now I never pull that rank unless it is for the fetish fun of it, but... Bring me coffee? PLEEEAaaase.

With love
Shiri