The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forgotten Words

By Ian Sawyer

We laughed we enjoyed each other’s company. The time we shared together had been wonderful. He needed to get home to prepare himself for his evening shift at work. He was a personal trainer at the local gym in town. I said I would drive him home. I had enjoyed his company so much.

I was driving home after meeting a new Internet friend. All I remember is there was rain. Heavy rain. We had not seen anything like this for years. The skies were black with rain clouds. It was the middle of the afternoon, yet it appeared almost like it was the middle of the night. Suddenly I felt something. Something had run into the back of me. The next thing I recalled was waking up in a hospital bed.

I had just come out of hospital. I had been in a bad car accident; my friend had been killed. Sat at home, I logged onto the Internet and checked my emails. I must have been in hospital for about eight weeks. I remember the doctors telling me my heart had stopped. This could have an effect on my memory. I took out my address book from my filing cabinet, where I kept all my personal details, including my email account details. There should have been quite a few for me to check now I was thinking. My Inbox opened and I started sorting through the crap emails from the personal ones. I had reduced the barrage down to about 25 percent of its original total.

I started reading and one caught my eye in particular. I was curious, as I didn’t recognise the name. I decided to open it up, there was an attachment of a photograph. No words just this photograph. This guy certainly had something. As soon as I saw him I became aroused. I had seen him somewhere before but couldn’t recall where. I logged on to my Instant Messenger and there were loads of messages. I went through them one by one, most did not make sense. I then saw a name that I half recognised. It was the same one that belonged to the photograph in my emails. Simply said one word “Master?”

He was online. I was kind of nervous of approaching him, as I didn’t know what he meant by the word Master. Sure I had heard it floating around. Being a gay guy I frequented the Sauna’s frequently and had heard other guys refer to their partner’s as Master. I had seen them interact with each other and the one who was not the Master was very courteous towards the other. He was almost behaving like a slave.

My memory clicked into gear when I said the word slave to myself. I got aroused and excited and recalled where I had seen this guy. Just before my accident I had met up with him. We had some sort of interaction. I was now a different person almost to the one that met this guy. Would he remember me? Would I remember what the interaction was? I decided to contact him. I just sent a simple message “Hello how are you?”

He responded within seconds of receiving it. You could see he was overjoyed to see me, with the speed he was typing. “Master, Sir I have missed you so much. Where have you been? I have been so worried about you”

He was calling me Master. The second time in a few minutes I had seen this word as a referral to myself. I was concerned because I couldn’t recall such a word being used to describe me before. We exchanged pleasantries and arranged to meet up online the next day. I was now exhausted. It was my first full day out of hospital. I went to bed pretty early and slept like a baby. When I awoke that morning I remembered part of a dream I had that night. Was it a dream? Had it happened in my past? The guy from the Internet was in it sat at my feet. His eyes were fixated towards a certain area within the room we were in. Almost like he was hypnotised. I stopped. That word hypnotised means something to me. Why should it?

I had breakfast and went onto the Internet. Sure enough the guy from yesterday was they’re waiting for me. We started talking and he was showing me the utmost of respect, almost grovelling Every other word he used was either Sir or Master. As I started seeing these words the scenario started to make sense. The past became slightly more coherent. Yes I now recalled meeting this guy at my home. Yes he had been my slave. What had I done to him?

Slowly my memory started coming back. How I had met him and brought him home. I asked him if he wanted to come round for afternoon tea. He jumped at my invitation immediately accepting without hesitation. I told him I needed to rest and arranged to meet him. He remembered where I lived so that wasn’t a problem. We set a time of 4pm to re-acquaint ourselves.

I headed for bed. I was still getting adapted to life after hospitalisation and needed to take a nap. I went back to bed to lay down for a while. As my eyes closed, the picture of the past became a little clearer. I closed my eyes and slept a while. I awoke in plenty of time for my friend’s visit.

I contemplated how I should entertain him. What would he be expecting from me? Just play it by ears everything will be fine. My doorbell rang. It was 4pm that must be him, I thought. Nervously I opened the door; there stood this handsome young man I had seen in the picture. A shock of blonde hair blue eyes like you have never seen before. A physique that was well... quite out of this world. I invited in him.

As he entered over my threshold he was a little nervous, but you could see he was pleased to see me. We sat down and began to chat. He was concerned that he hadn’t seen me in such a long time and would he remember his trigger words. I dint want to embarrass myself but internally I was thinking what the hell is he talking about trigger words? I recalled that was something connected with hypnosis, but as far as I am aware I have never been a hypnotist.

I just played along with him, naughty of me yes I know. I knew he was a big Opera fan and asked him if he was going to see the new show in town, It was a new version of Puccini’s Turrandot. As soon as I said those two words. His eyes closed his head dropped to his chest and he said, “Your Sleeping Slave is ready Sir”. Which word had tranced him I don’t know. Was it one word or was it two?

Shit! What had I done? He was in some sort of sleep. He looked horny before but now! WOW! You could see his rock hard dick through his jogger bottoms. I wanted to rip them off and start playing with him. I knew I had to hold myself back though. I couldn’t take advantage of him could I? I had some ethics at least. Pausing for a while I needed the bathroom. I rushed upstairs did what I needed to and came back down to see him. He was still there motionless. I told him to take down his joggers. He obeyed me immediately. Next I told him to lie down on the couch, which he did. I took hold of his penis and started playing with it. As I did he started to smile and giggle like a school child. He was close to climaxing his orgasm. I placed his penis in my mouth and started to work it. Boy this was good. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed a dick like this. He took hold of my head as he climaxed. I instructed him to release me and hold his arms in the air like a statue and freeze.

Then I removed his dick from my mouth and just said the word cum. As I said the word he climaxed I instructed him to place his hands down by his side. He completed his orgasm. His eyelids started moving and he became awake as normal. We held each other closely. I asked him what it was about Puccini he liked. He started explaining how wonderful the music was. I was trying to be clever now. Even though he had this marvellous physique I knew he was hard of hearing. Then I said Turrandot was my favourite Opera. He looked a little stunned but not out of place. I said Turrandot again. He dropped instantly. I was puzzled why had he done this to such an insignificant word. I asked him why he had gone into trance when I said that word. He replied “When Master says “turning dot” it is slave time for me. It was playtime again. He was going to pleasure me this time. I lay on my stomach. He knew what to do. As soon as he saw my butt he buried his head in it. This was good. His tongue was playing with my hole like nothing ever had before. This was heaven. My dick was hard normally three inches soft it had risen to its maximum peak off seven inches. It was throbbing like fuck. I told him to stop what he was doing while I got into a new position. I lay on my back. As soon as he saw the dick he knew what to do. He started to work it. Man I was in heaven again. I wrapped my legs around his muscular body. I climaxed. He ate my cum. Again he awoke resting his head on my chest.

We held each other tightly. Thank god I had read that email. He said to me, “When you didn’t contact me again I thought that was it, I thought it was a one-night stand”

That night I remember so clearly. It was almost 20 years ago. We are still together. He is my boy. I am his master. I am approaching my 50th birthday and he is approaching his 40th. Funnily enough both on the same date September 2nd!