The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forgive & Forget

December 2006
mc / mm

(Summary) Daniel’s ex-boyfriend really wants to get back together, and he’s not taking “no” for an answer.

[Feedback is much appreciated; I like knowing who reads my stories, and what you like about them!]

Daniel was a young man of 25 living in Madison. He led a normal life as a gay man, dating occasionally, working a day job. That changed one day, as Daniel was arrested for a crime he did not commit.

Daniel had no idea what had happened because the police wouldn’t tell him or let him use the phone, but eventually it became clear he was being set up. Nobody was notified of his arrest, and he was immediately transferred into the State Hospital, a place where the insane were kept and treated. Over his protests, Daniel was driven there within the day in a protected police van.

When he got there, he was strapped to a gurney and slid in. “Thank you, I’ll take care of him now,” Daniel heard, spoken by a voice he recognized in the back of his head. Confused, he listened more as the door shut and the police left him alone with the hospital worker he had heard speak.

“Hello, Daniel,” the voice said. “You remember me, don’t you? Your very first boyfriend, you told me. I guess not your last boyfriend, though. I hear you’ve really gotten around.”

Daniel watched in horror as his ex-boyfriend Aaron, dressed in full hospital garb, white coat and all, pivoted the gurney so Daniel was hanging face-forward. Aaron was smirking a very unpleasant smirk, and continued talking.

“You see, ever since I took over operation of the State Hospital, I’ve set aside a ward just for me to use. All my ex-boyfriends are down there now, all except you. All of you thought you didn’t need me, and you all left me. But you were wrong; you all needed me, and you still do. And I had you brought here so I could show you how much you still need me. And how much I still love you, because I want to give you the help you need.”

At that, Aaron wheeled the captive Daniel into an elevator and down underground. He rolled him down a dim hallway and to the first of several metal doors.

“This is Ben,” Aaron said, and hit a button. The doors slid open and inside Daniel saw an enormously fat blonde boy. The boy couldn’t have been more than 20 years old and 5′10″, and must have weighed at least 300 pounds.

“Ben thought he didn’t need me, because he had such a great physique. He could get any man he wanted, he told me when he left me. I wasn’t good enough. But Ben was wrong. He did need me. Without me he never would have realized how hungry he was, how hungry he always is. And I love him so I helped him. I give him the food he so badly craves. And he loves me back,” Aaron turned to address Ben, now, “Because now his physique isn’t so good, is it?”

Ben, Daniel noticed, had been eating the entire time Aaron was talking. He had a tray of food that he was ravenously plowing through, and at these words of Aaron’s, Ben tried to slow down but continued eating at the same pace, and also started to cry.

“That’s right, no other man would want such a pig, would he? And what do piggies eat?” At this, Ben managed to cry, mouth stuffed with food, something that sounded like a desperate, “No, please don’t make me!”

Aaron laughed and hit a button on the wall. As he did so, a faucet over a trough Daniel hadn’t noticed hooked to the wall started to drip a yellow fluid into the trough. It picked up and soon the faucet was running a steady stream of thick, yellow goop into the trough.

“Your favorite! Liquid butter substitute!” Aaron laughed.

Ben stared at the trough with a look of horror on his face, but also a look of deep desire, and finally his will broke and he lunged for the trough. He dunked himself into it face-first and Daniel heard him start slurping and sucking hungrily at the pure liquid fat. Aaron laughed and laughed as he walked over to him. He grabbed at the back of Ben’s large sweatpants and sweatshirt and ripped them off, leaving Ben nude on all fours, eating hungrily of the viscous butter substitute.

Aaron reached for the wall, unhooking a garden hose hanging there. Pulling on the trigger screwed to the top, he smiled as a large jet of the goopy butter spurted out of the hose. He aimed the gun at Ben’s asshole and squeezed enough butter out to make the fat boy’s asshole nice and greasy. Then he grinned and shoved the tip of the hose into Ben’s asshole. Ben moaned into the butter and started crying again. Aaron just laughed as he pulled the trigger.

Immediately Ben started to wriggle his ass, trying to dislodge the hose, but after a moment he began instead thrusting his ass backwards, trying to get more of the hose. Now he was moaning in pleasure through the butter as he drank deeply of it, and Aaron started talking in a whisper loud enough Daniel could make it out.

“You thought you could leave me because you were so good-looking? Now how good-looking are you? Look at you. You can barely eat that butter fast enough to sate your disgusting gluttony, and you love the feeling of this thick liquid fat spurting up inside your ass, squeezing its way into your colon, being stored directly on that massive, disgusting belly of yours, on your saggy arms, your pasty, fat, squishy ass, all over your filthy fat body. I’m the only one who ever loved you, Ben, because I’m keeping you here, even though you’re so disgusting. That’s because I love you.”

At that Aaron pulled the hose out of Ben’s ass, unzipped his slacks and let his sizable erection drop out, and then grabbed Ben’s enormous bum-cheeks in his hands and drove his beet-red cock into the greased-up, fat-filled ass.

Ben started to cry even harder as Aaron thrust in and out of his pillowy ass, and after only a few strokes Aaron screeched and laughed as he shot his load inside Ben’s enormous ass.

Aaron walked back out to Daniel, smiling.

“You never liked the things I liked, and that’s why you left me, Daniel. You told me you didn’t like giving me rimjobs, eating my ass, and letting me thrust this big cock of mine up inside your pretty little ass. Well, Daniel, I’ve spent the last year putting together a nice little program that I think you will enjoy. All the other boys here have gone through their own programs, and they helped them realize how wrong they were, and how much they still need me.

When you come out of your training, you’ll understand how much you love me, and how much you live to eat ass and get fucked, especially by me. You will be in agony for every second you spend with your ass empty and your face anywhere except buried in between two ripe bum-cheeks.

Daniel started screaming, but Aaron just laughed and wheeled him into a dark room. Various robotic arms untied Daniel’s restraints and pulled him over into a new contraption, a kind of table that kept Daniel over it, doggy-style, looking forward. The arms strapped him in and sliced off his clothes.

Daniel struggled, but to no avail, and when the monitor in front of him turned on, he looked away quickly to avoid any brainwashing material Aaron was playing. But to no avail. Over the speakers came a soothing voice.

“Welcome to your education,” the voice said. “Daniel, the more you resist, the longer this will take. Right now no matter what you do, you cannot avoid listening to my voice.”

It went on and on, droning, and slowly Daniel’s will began to fail. He became tired but would not let himself fall asleep. Finally the voice told him,

“It is time to open your eyes, Daniel, and look at the screen.”

Daniel could no longer resist, and as he let go, his eyes opened and looked at the screen. It filled his view and was showing a slideshow of images. Some were of attractive young men on their hands and knees getting fucked and smiling broadly. Some were of young men with their faces pressed deep into other men’s butts. Then there were closeups. One was of a tongue penetrating an asshole. It was a video clip and showed the tongue thrusting in and out and whoever’s ass it was farting on the face of the guy with his tongue in. The guy doing the eating was smiling broadly as he sucked and licked at the ass. Daniel found it repulsive.

Then the voice started again. It told Daniel how much he liked to see these things, and then how much he liked to do these things. Ten hours later, Daniel started to wonder if maybe he did like these things. At that very moment, he felt something slide over his cock and it began to tingle. Then, he heard footsteps and saw two clean-shaven, glassy-eyed young hospital employees walk into the room. Both of them removed their scrubs and stood there, young and fit, one with a very large erection and one with the cutest bubble-but Daniel had ever seen.

To Daniel’s horror, he found himself wondering what it would be like to have that cock up his ass and to have that butt pressing against his face. To his increased horror, the hospital boys walked over and did just that. As the voice continued to speak its monotone, soothing message, the boy with the big cock started to slide it up and down Daniel’s bum-crack and then finally pushed it right into his ass. He thrust in and out at a steady rhythm as the other boy walked up and, indeed, slowly pushed his smooth bubble-butt back against Daniel’s face.

The brainwashing worked. Daniel opened his mouth, glassy-eyed, and extended his tongue over the boy’s crack. He tasted slightly salty and a little pungent, like he had showered earlier today and had already pooped once today. Daniel didn’t find the taste objectionable. Furthermore, the sheath around his cock had given him a small burst of very pleasant stimulation. Daniel opened his mouth wider and pushed his face right in between the boy’s cheeks just as the sheath sent shocks of pure pleasure through his cock and up his spine. Daniel knew this was conditioning, that it would break him, but he couldn’t stop for long enough. He kept diving back into the boy’s ass and thrusting his tongue into his hole and sucking on the smooth skin around it, and every time he did, the burst of pleasure he got numbed his mind further. He even began pushing his own ass back into the cock of the boy fucking him senseless, and seesawing back and forth he began his new life.

The boy with the pillowy bubble-butt smiled as he farted directly into Daniel’s face, and as Daniel’s cock received a shock of pleasure, Daniel’s mind associated the two. The stinkier the fart, the more the pleasure. Within the hour, Daniel wished the boy would asphyxiate him with gas.

For the next week he lived on that table, strapped to it, on all fours, and the voice told him everything he needed to know. By the end of the week his mind had been turned to Jell-o. All he knew was that if he wasn’t eating another gorgeous man’s ass with all his might and he didn’t have a cock reaming his ass out, he felt antsy and nervous. He felt a deep itch inside his ass that only seemed to go away when he had a cock reaming it out, but it started as soon as the cock pulled out, so he was relentlessly yearning more. The only taste he came to enjoy was a man’s dirty hole, and the only air he could bear to breathe was the gas straight from a man’s stinky butt.

After that Aaron had him moved back into his cell, and Daniel moved in next to the ever-swelling Ben. He didn’t remember how he had come to be here, or why. All he knew was that his ass felt painfully empty, and he lusted after the smell and taste of a nice ripe ass. His cravings were nearly unbearable, and every day Aaron would spend hours in his cell, smugly fucking his ass or letting him chow down on his plump butt.

On days when Daniel had been really good, Aaron would let him spend the day in Ben’s cell, where Daniel of course spent the entire day chowing down on Ben’s ever-inflating ass. Daniel couldn’t help but grab it in his hands, roll it around, and smother himself between the giant cheeks as he ate hungrily of the gigantic boy’s ass.

Every time Aaron fucked him, he talked to Daniel in the same loud whisper. “You didn’t want me to fuck you? You didn’t like it? I knew better. Now you love it. Now you love me. I didn’t shower this morning, so I’ve got a nice dirty ass that I know you are dying to eat. And I ate beans last night so I’ve been stinking up the place all day. I saved some for you, though, don’t worry.

You think you can just leave me? You can’t fucking leave me, Daniel. See, I showed you. You need me. You just didn’t know it. Now you can’t live without me. But I love you so much that I will give you what you need. I’m giving you what you need.”

As he finished that, he shoved his ass into Daniel’s face and shuddered into a half-grin as Daniel dove in, and the slurping and licking sounds began.