The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreign Takedown.

By The Slaver.

Wyngarde was tall and well built, with a tight, firmly packed body. His hair was blond-bronze and his blue eyes were like limpid pools of water. At thirty-four, he was still single, but his constant seduction of young women defined his rampant sex life. But this seemingly never-ending deflowering of young virgins by Wyngarde was having an effect on the female staff of the company for whom Wyngarde worked and would, eventually, be Wyngarde’s and also the company’s downfall.

Cregan was head of personnel for Wyngarde’s employer, but he was also an agent for a foreign power who wanted control of this company, and he was also gay. Cregan had been at the company for about six months when yet another of Wyngarde’s deflowering’s occurred; however, this time the young girl had gotten pregnant, and—unlike the others—she wanted to keep the child. This gave Cregan the break he needed to start taking control of the company.

So it was about six on a Tuesday night that Wyngarde found himself entering Cregan’s office. Cregan was only a few years older than Wyngarde. But was smaller in build and his body was not as fit or trim. His hair was receding and there was grey hair at his temples, Cregan was a smoker, while Wyngarde was not. Cregan wore glasses with large metal frames that seemed to catch the light.

As he sat behind his desk looking at Wyngarde, Cregan smiled to himself. Now, thanks to Wyngarde, he was going to get a foothold in the company; Wyngarde would be the first he would hypnotize and control. Once he had control of Wyngarde, it would be much easier to take control of the entire company.

“Please sit down, Mr. Wyngarde,” Cregan said..” Cregan thought to himself that, once Wyngarde had been taken down, some of the security guards would follow. Wyngarde could be used to ensnare several guards in one go. But that would happen later — first of all, he had to get control of Wyngarde.

“Well now, I won’t go into the how’s and what if’s in this session. Let’s just have a chat and see what happens,” said Cregan, Wyngarde sat silently watching Cregan, trying to work out what he wanted to know. The session wasn’t going like Wyngarde thought it would. He had assumed that he’d be asked to talk about his childhood, his parents, or his early days at school or some other such bullshit. Cregan instead simply engaged him in conversation about seemingly innocuous subjects—the weather, cars, clothing, and music. Cregan just droned on and on. Through it all Cregan’s glasses constantly caught the light and reflected into Wyngarde’s eyes, Wyngarde found that—oddly—he didn’t mind this too much.

Eventually the topics of discussion became more serious— politics, religion, and other social issues. Wyngarde found himself talking more freely; giving opinions he didn’t know he was capable of having. So riveted to the conversation by now, Wyngarde didn’t realize that Cregan had turned the discussion to a more personal matter: Wyngarde’s sex habits, Wyngarde found himself telling Cregan everything. Cregan’s glasses continued to glint in the light, the conversation slowed, and Wyngarde’s speech began to slur.

“Look at my face Wyngarde,” Cregan said suddenly, Wyngarde found himself caught off guard, he reacted instinctively. This time the reflected light blinded Wyngarde. “And sleep.”

“Got you!” Cregan thought as he watched the handsome Wyngarde’s eyes glaze over, his jaw slackened before he slumped in his seat, staring off into nowhere. “Wyngarde can you hear me?” Cregan asked, “Yes” Came the slurred reply. “Good, now I want you to listen closely to what I have to say. When you hear me or someone acting on my behalf say the phrase ‘Slave how does that make you feel?’ you will return to this state of suggestible trance, but one hundred times deeper than you are now. Do you understand?” said Cregan. “Yes” came the slurred reply.

“Excellent! Also, while in this state, you are a slave, and you will refer to me as ‘Sir’. You will obey every command you are given without question. You will obey the commands of anyone authorized to act for me. Do you understood, slave?” For a moment Wyngarde said nothing, and then came the slurred reply. “Yes Sir”

“While you are in this state, all sexual contact you have with a man—any man—will give you greater pleasure than anything you have every experienced with women, anal sex being by far the most pleasurable. Do you understand?” Wyngarde didn’t respond. “You will obey everything I command, slave. Do you understand your orders?” Cregan asked with authority, leaning forwards, making sure the light caught on his glasses was reflected into the entranced Wyngarde’s unfocused eyes. “I … obey … I … understand… Sir.”

Good slave,” Cregan smiled. He was pleased with the proceedings, “While you are in this state you will not come unless I give you permission. Do you understand?’

“Won’t…come...without…permission…Sir.” Cregan had one final order for Wyngarde. “When you awaken from this suggestible state you will stay calm, you will feel refreshed and content, with no memory of what occurred while you were in a trance ... do you understand?” Cregan waited for Wyngarde’s reply. ‘…Yes…Master…’ Wyngarde felt his mind totally cloud over as his consciousness was finally suppressed.

“Good. Time for some fun I think!” said Cregan.

Sometime later, Wyngarde stood naked before Cregan, lost in pleasant, erotic, thoughts, his perfect, muscular body, shivered as one of Cregan’s hand languidly roamed up his torso, teasing a peaked hard nipple while his other hand slowly moved up and down Wyngarde’s twitching, rock-hard cock. “Oh…fuck…yes…’” Wyngarde moaned as particularly intense waves of pleasure washed over his mindless body, his cock spasming and flexing, his piss-slit let loose a fresh dollop of pre-cum that fell into the puddle that had, been steadily growing on the hardwood floor in front of him. Wyngarde’s balls were drawn up tight, his cock primed to burst, but Wyngarde couldn’t come. Only Cregan could give him permission to do that.

Wyngarde woke with a groan. He found that he was lying naked on the floor of the men’s room on the top floor of the office building where he worked. His clothes were in a pile in a washbasin. As he stood up he noticed that there was a tight metal device on his dick, a metal cuff locked behind his ball sacs held it on. The device forced his dick to point downward. As Hall stood up, he felt something large and metal in his hole. He walked over to the sink and turned side-ways so he could use the mirror to see what was in his hole. He could see a long wide metal base, which seemed to fill his whole butt-crack. The hole of his butt seemed to be covered in some sort of flexible clear substance, which Wyngarde could see no way of removing.

He turned and bent down to pick up his suit. As he turned, Wyngarde looked at his watch. He saw the time to be 8:59 A.M. Wyngarde had no memory of the prior day, after he had finished work at round 5:15, but this didn’t bother him. He quickly dressed, and left the men’s room. He would have to deal with his cock, whole, and lost time later. He made his way down to his office. The end of the working day finally come, Wyngarde had found that he had had no time to deal with his whole, cock, and time loss. He looked at his watch. 5:15—time to go home.

A strange glazed look came over Wyngarde’s face. He got up from his desk and walked out of his office and into the lift. Wyngarde still could not remember what had happened yesterday. He stepped out of the lift and the glazed look left his face. He was outside one of the offices on the top floor of the building. Puzzled he looked around— he should have been in the lobby on his way home. Suddenly everything went black.

Wyngarde woke to find himself lying naked on the floor of the men’s room again, with a bad taste in his mouth, and it hurt the device on his cock and the plug up his hole and the covering over it were all gone. As he stood up, he suddenly had a flash of memory. Wyngarde was kneeling on the floor in one of the offices. It was cold but well lit. He was naked, Wyngarde could feel something in his mouth going in and out, it hurt his mouth, but he did not want it to stop. His mouth was suddenly full of something, something that tasted like nothing on earth. It was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. Whatever was in his mouth kelp going in, and out, going in deeper with each push, filling his mouth with that taste? Wyngarde fell to the floor.

Wyngarde had another flashback: he was crouching on the office floor, his hole in the air as he rested on his hands and knees. Wyngarde felt his butt-hole quivering, as Cregan (who Wyngarde couldn’t see) was running their tongue up and down his butt crack. “AHH...FUCKK.” Wyngarde cried out as Cregan pushed two of his fingers inside his hole. Cregan kept his fingers still for a few moments, then shifted them round, and dragged them across some magical spot deep inside Wyngarde. Cregan just kept circling his fingers on that magical spot.

“OH.UHU...AHH!” cried Wyngarde as he passed out onto the floor of the men’s room. Sometime later, Wyngarde opened his eyes and looked around. He was still on the floor of the men’s room, but there was no sign of his clothes. He stood up, as he stood up he moaned: as he felt the muscles in his hole spasm with pleasure for no reason. As he reached a sink; he noticed in it a note, written in his own hand. It said: “Clothes in your office. Have fun getting there naked!” Wyngarde just stared at the note, unable to believe his eyes.

Suddenly the restroom door opened and three of the night security guards stood in the doorway; all three guards looked at the naked Wyngarde in some surprise. “Now what’s going on here then Mr. Wyngarde? You seem to be standing naked in a restroom on the top floor of this building long after everyone else was gone home.” said one of the guards: the name tag on his uniform reads ‘Chad’. Chad waited for an answer from Wyngarde.

“Oh it’s you, Chad, thank god. I’ve been having black-outs and weird flashbacks since this morning. I woke up here this morning with no memory of what happened after I left my office at around 5.15 last night.” The three guards looked at each other. “What’s wrong?” asked Wyngarde, seeing the look on the three men’s faces.

“What did I say?” For a moment no one spoke, then another of the guards; whose tag red Rodgers spoke. “Wyngarde, what day is it today?” he asked in a low voice, Wyngarde looked puzzled at him for a moment before he answered. What day? Why! It’s Wednesday, of cause! What a damn fool sort of question is that?” snapped Wyngarde. “No, it’s not Wednesday. Today is Friday! You haven’t been in to work since Wednesday.” replied Rodgers.

Wyngarde and the three guards stood looking at each other. After a while the third guard, whose name was Saunders, spoke. “You say that you woke up here Wednesday morning with no memory of what happened after you finished work the night before? I think the way to get to the bottom of all this is to ask Mr. Cregan if he knows what’s going on. I saw you going in to his office at about six, last Tuesday night.”

A confused, puzzled look crossed Wyngarde’s face. Something Saunders had said seemed for a few seconds to register with Wyngarde’s mind’s eye; but—like mist—vanished just as quickly. Wyngarde shook his head to clear the lingering fog. “Then the only thing we can do is ask him, don’t you think?” said Wyngarde to the guards, and the three men nodded in agreement. “But I seem to have left my clothes in my office, even thou you say I’ve not been here since Tuesday.”

“That is all so odd,” said Chad, “however we can ask Cregan about that also. He is, it seems—apart from you and security—the only other person in the building. Rodgers I think you should collect Wyngarde’s clothes for him before we talk to Cregan.” Rodgers nodded his head and quickly vanished; in what seemed like no time he had returned with Wyngarde’s clothes. Wyngarde quickly got dressed.

Wyngarde, Chad, Rodgers, and Saunders walked down the corridor to Cregan’s office. The doors to the outer office and Cregan’s office were open, light shining out into the corridor. The four men entered the outer office, and moved towards Cregan’s office. The three security guards entered Cregan’s office first, Wyngarde behind them. Cregan looked up from the papers he was reading; he spoke first. “Good evening gentlemen I’ve been expecting you!” he said as his glasses caught the light and shone it into the eyes of the unsuspecting security guards.

The three guards stood before Cregan totally naked, their bodies on display for his pleasure. The three men had played football and gone to the gym in the recent past and they had not lost their physiques. Rodgers and Chad were huge and massively muscled, Saunders was shorter and stockier. Chad had a black beard and Saunders and Rodgers both had slightly overgrown five o’clock shadows.

The three men’s bodies heaved as they sank deeper into the mindless pleasurable trance in which Cregan had placed them, their mouths hanging open, drool trickling down their chins, their eyes glazed over and unseeing. The light shone off their recently shaved bald heads. Cregan put away the shaving gear and then ordered Rodgers to kneel on a stall and face Chad Rodgers did as he was told.

Wyngarde, also again naked and shaved bald, was on his knees sucking cock, his own traitorous cock at full-mast, leaking onto the floor. “Oh…fuck…yes…fucking…hell” Saunders moaned, as against his will Wyngarde expertly swallowed his impressively fat uncut cock, Wyngarde used his left hand to masturbate Chad’s copiously leaking long, hard cock.

“Fuck…ugh…” The big, bald, muscular, bearded man grunted, which was not easy with his mouth filled with Rodgers’s impressively fat nine inches of cock, Chad’s cock lurching in Wyngarde’s grasp. “Oh…fuck…my…god” Saunders moaned, his mindless, muscular body shivered, his mouth still filled with Rodgers’s cock, Rodgers let out a wordless moan.

“Feels good, doesn’t it bitches?” Cregan murmured to Saunders and Rodgers. Still against his will, sucking Saunders’s cock and masturbating Chad, Wyngarde watched as Cregan wound his way around Chad and started massaging Saunders’s shoulders. ”Feels…so…good…” Saunders groaned. “See if you can fit your whore mouth around Chad’s meat, Wyngarde.” Cregan urged, and, Wyngarde took Chad’s twitching shaft into his mouth, something in his mind allowing him to swallow the fat cock to the hilt.

“Shit…fucking…so…good…” Chad murmured, and Wyngarde looked up at him, the brainwashed man shivered.

Cregan clicked his fingers, ten minutes had passed, Wyngarde opened his eyes and was surprised to find himself on all-fours on the table as Chad fucked his mouth and Saunders fucked his ass. “Mmmm…” He groaned around Chad’s cock in his mouth, as Saunders pounded away at his prostate. Wyngarde’s cock now hung uselessly between his legs, flopping about and flicking pre-cum everywhere.

“Fuck yeah … take my cock, bitch!” Chad moaned, as he tightened his grip on Wyngarde’s head and viciously power-fucked Wyngarde’s throat. The mind-fucked Wyngarde moaned around Chad’s cock. “Yeah…so good, bitch…so tight, bitch!” Saunders moaned, his cock sliding in and out of Wyngarde’s ass, increasing in speed and ferocity. “Ugh…!” Chad grunted, glazed over eyes widened, his cock clearly ready to explode … but he had not yet been given permission to do so.

Wyngarde looked over to where Cregan had pressed Rodgers to the wall as he suckled the pliable man’s nipples and masturbated his drooling cock. “Oh…fuck” Rodgers moaned, eyes rolling up into his head as his body was molested. Wyngarde felt Chad’s cock spasm in his mouth, a stream of pre-come flowed from its piss-slit. Chad grunted, his grip on Wyngarde’s head becoming painful as he redoubled his efforts to choke Wyngarde on his dick.

Cregan removed his hand from Rodgers’s cock and clicked his fingers.

Five minutes later, Wyngarde found that they had all changed positions again. Chad was now lay flat on his back on the table, Wyngarde lay face up on his chest, impaled on his cock. Suddenly a few seconds later, Saunders’s cock joined Chad’s in stretching Wyngarde’s ass. Rodgers was on all-fours over Wyngarde’s head, his throbbing, erect, pre-cum dripping cock inches from Wyngarde’s face.

“Oh! Oh, God!” Wyngarde’s mind screamed, as he was penetrated simultaneously by the two massive cocks. The two fuck-slaves Chad and Saunders didn’t care as they continued to plough into his ass. Wyngarde started moaning like the cock-whore he was being turned into. Cregan climbed up behind Rodgers and ran his hands over his mindless muscular body and whispered filthily into his ear. Saunders moaned, hips stuttering and eyelids fluttering.

Wyngarde moaned again, his cock ached, desperately craving release. He ground his stretched hole onto the two massive pieces of meat embedded within. Rodgers had gone limp in Cregan’s grasp, the brainwashed man was staring forward blankly, his hips now the only part of him moving. “Holy shit, this is so good … so hot.” Cregan murmured as he slid two fingers into Rodgers’s hole, working them in and out. Cregan chuckled and he then licked the side of Rodgers’s vacant face possessively.

“You’ve all been such good whores.” Cregan murmured. “All of you may cum now.” said Cregan, as he pulled his fingers out of Rodgers. “FUCK!!!” All four guys simultaneously shouted. Wyngarde’s cock twitched and exploded, painting his chest with thick sticky cum. The twin shafts throbbing within Wyngarde’s ass impossibly expanded even further and then erupted with such force that it was an palpable and painful sensation for Wyngarde, the sheer volume of cum unleashed immediately beginning to leak out of Wyngarde’s ravished hole.

One by one, the four men got off the table; with Wyngarde the last to get down. The four men stood in a line facing Cregan. “Now a new training season begins tomorrow, so in a moment I’m going to give you your orders for tomorrow my cock-puppets. And then after that, you’re going to awake, but remember nothing, but you will return here tomorrow night.” Cregan was just about to give the four men their orders and wake them when Wyngarde leaped forwards and started punching and kicking Cregan; Cregan only took a few seconds to react. “Hold the bitch?” he ordered, and three pairs of hands grabbed Wyngarde and held him fast.

“Guess what. For that outburst you’re going on a fuck-machine. Chad, Saunders and Rodgers will bring you back here every night after the close of business for the same treatment. Weekend will be spent totally on the fuck-machine. When you’re not on the machine you’ll have a vibrating plug stuffed in your hole all day, a locked harness will stop you from removing it. AND you’ll wear a cock-cage with built in spikes. Let’s see how two months of continuous anal stimulation with no chance of coming, or release treats that attitude of yours?”

Cregan was just about to order Chad, Saunders, and Rodgers to follow him, and to bring Wyngarde along, when Chad let go of Wyngarde and stepped forward and put a hand on Cregan’s shoulder. “You can’t do that to him, you sick perv. What the fuck have you done to us, you perv?” he shouted. Once again, though, it took Cregan only a few seconds to act, “Hold him!” Cregan snapped. Rodgers let go of Wyngarde and jumped on Chad, restraining him in a tight head-lock. “Freewill and attitude Chad? Well, in that case you can join Wyngarde. Let’s see how long your attitude lasts after two months of continuous anal stimulation with no chance of coming or release!”

Cregan nodded to the two mind-fucked guards, “Bring them, and follow me!” ordered Cregan as he moved across the room to the far wall of the room which had a large picture in its centre. Cregan stopped in front of the picture and put one hand on one edge and pushed gently. The picture sank back slightly and then slid aside, revealing a large hidden room. “In” was all Cregan said. Cregan followed the four men into the room, the hidden door behind the picture sliding shut silently behind them.

…..

Finally only one night remained of the horrendously torturous punishment to which Cregan had sentenced Wyngarde. Wyngarde blinked blearily as he sat behind his desk, waiting for either Saunders or Rodgers to come to collect him. Shifting uncomfortably on the soundless, vibrating butt plug embedded in his hole, he stood up and walked to the window. Wyngarde felt the harness into which he was locked move, pushing the plug deeper into his hole. Out the window he could see his co-workers leaving for the night.

Wyngarde grunted loudly as his cock strained to become erect and hard against the cock-cage in which it was imprisoned, as the butt plug sent a particularly powerful surge to his prostate. Wyngarde grunted in pain as the spikes in the cage bit into his hardening cock. How the fuck he’d managed to behave like nothing was wrong for almost two months Wyngarde didn’t know. Chad, on the other hand, had become a jabbering mess, making no sense at all.

The only “miracle’” in all this that Wyngarde’s fucked brain could find was that basically the cock cage and harness were unnoticeable, although he had had to wear looser fitting suits and shirts for the last two months. He heard a noise behind him. He turned from the window; Saunders stood in the doorway, waiting to take him up to Cregan’s office.

As the two men walked towards the lift, a figure stood in the shadows, watching. The figure waited till it was completely dark before making its way up to Cregan’s office.

The London night skyline could be seen from the window of Cregan’s office but the three naked men in the office took no notice. They had something else on their minds. Rodgers, naked, was on all-fours, a naked Cregan pounding his thick cock into his willing hole. Rodgers would have been moaning like a whore in heat, if not for the fact that his mouth was full and sucking on Saunders’s cock, the mind-fucked guard’s cock pounding hard, in and out of his fellow mind-fucked guard’s mouth: Saunders would also have been moaning like a whore in heat, but for the fact that his mouth was filled with a rubber ball-gag.

Rodgers’s cock was tightly encased in a cock-cage, just like the ones that Wyngarde and Chad had been locked into for nearly two months. The three men were so locked in their cock-fucking and sucking that they did not hear the office door unlock from the outside. The door swung silently open, “What the fuck’s going on here!” Boomed a deep voice, the two men fucking Rodgers, both stopped in mid fuck of the former guard. Standing in the doorway was Hughes, the CEO of the company. Hughes had been the figure in the shadows outside Wyngarde’s office.

After that outburst, Hughes was not sure what happened next, for in what seemed like a flash Saunders and Rodgers were across the room, had grabbed him, dragged him across the room, and forced him to his knees before a large picture[ on one of the office walls. Cregan walked over to the kneeling figure of Hughes, as Cregan neared him Hughes noticed that Cregan’s cock was still semi-hard and was leaking pre-cum. “Now then, what do we have here?” asked Wyngarde looking Hughes straight in the eyes. Hughes found that he could not look away.

Wyngarde just smiled, and spoke in a soft voice to Hughes; soon he would know all he needed to know, and have another slave. Hughes just knelt on the floor, still held by the two former guards; drool had started running from the corners of his mouth.

“Not long now,” thought Cregan.

THE END: