The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Force of Will

He looked into my eyes. Gently, lovingly, he smiled warmly and put his hand up to my face.

“I love you.” He said. I smiled and just melted into his gaze. It felt so good to hear those words, to just bask in them and stare into his eyes. I could practically feel the love radiating from his eyes. Then they took on just a bit of intensity.

“And I want you.” As he said it an image popped into my head. Me on my back, naked. Him pinning me down, furiously pumping me. I smiled, wondering if he’d be surprised by my graphic interpretation. I flushed a tiny bit.

“I want you.” He said again, with even more intensity. This time I pictured myself bent over the bed. Him standing tall and strong, holding my hips, thrusting as I screamed into the bed. And this time the image didn’t just flash. It lingered, and I felt myself responding, wanting him too.

I started to turn my head, and he put his hand on my cheek and gently held my gaze. I tried to look away. I tried to blink. I couldn’t. I couldn’t bring myself to look away. His gaze seemed to grow more intense every moment. When he opened his mouth, I didn’t just hear the words, they echoed in my head.

“I want you.” This time it his eyes seemed to drill into me. And instead of one picture a series of them. Pictures of me on my back and his head between my legs. Of me kneeling before him with his dick all the way down my throat. Of him fucking me in every position we’d ever tried. And with them came the most intense feelings. The physical pleasure was there, I could practically feel it. But that was only part of it. There was also an almost equally intense feeling of giving myself to him. Of responding to his desire by fulfilling it. It was all so vivid. I tried to tell him that it was too much, but my voice caught in my throat. I couldn’t seem to find the words past the desire.

“I want you to be mine.” He said. And with that an entirely new flood of images and feeling. This time I saw myself kneeling before him. On my knees, or on all fours, or sitting on the balls of my feet. I saw myself with my head down, waiting for something. With my head up, looking dreamily into his eyes. With my eyes closed as I wrapped my lips around his dick. And they all came with an intense desire to submit to him. He felt so powerful, so commanding, like it was a law of nature that he must be submitted to, that I must serve him.

“I want you to be my slave. To serve me.” His gaze was like a torrent pounding away at my mind. It was like his words and desires washed everything else about me away. His hands held my head, kept me from collapsing under the force of it, and his eyes held mine trapped. And it was as if the ideas coursed from his eyes to mine. I couldn’t conjure up any other thoughts to blunt the intensity of it. All I could think about was bowing to him, serving him, pleasing him. My mind was overwhelmed by images of tearing open my cloths to offer my breasts for him to pinch and suck, of spreading my legs to his waiting tongue or dick, of opening my mouth for him to fuck.

The ideas were so real, the feelings so intense, I started rolling my hips. Responding to the sensations I wasn’t feeling, even as I thought I was. My body trying to find the source, to do what he wanted.

“That’s right. You do what I want. You want what I want. You yearn to please me, to serve me. You are my slave. My thrall. You are an extension of my will.” My entire body was twitching, my hands limply and randomly reaching, looking for his dick. My mouth was moving, my tongue sliding around looking for the dick that was in my thoughts. The intensity of his eyes and the ideas and feelings coming from them was unbearable. My vision started to fade, replaced by images of stripping, bowing, sucking, fucking. Over and over, I wanted him so bad my entire body ached. For a moment everything but his eyes disappeared, and then even they faded to black.

I woke up lying in bed. I felt disoriented, my head was spinning a bit. He was sitting on the edge, his eyes loving, gentle, with a hint of concern. I felt like I was forgetting something. I looked around the room for something to remind me. My focus eventually landed on his eyes, and then it clicked. I sat up, but I was still a bit dizzy.

“Whoa, there.” He said. “I just want you to lie down and rest a moment.” So I let myself sink back down into the bed and settle. I closed my eyes, and let go of everything else. I did nothing but rest, and it was so wonderfully relaxing. And then, like a light switch, I was aware that it had been a moment. I sat back up and found myself looking into his eyes again. He smiled and said “I love you.” I felt like my heart would burst I was so happy. “I love you too.” I said, but it didn’t mean half of what it was supposed to. I tried to say more, but there were no words for what I wanted to say. He looked like he understood though, and smiled even more lovingly.

“Now I want you naked.” He said, and I don’t think I’ve ever stripped so fast. When I was finished I was on my knees, with my legs spread and my back arched. It felt great, a perfect combination of offering and submitting and tempting. I was showing him what he wanted. I was showing him that it was his and I wasn’t holding anything back. And I was showing him that I was ready but waiting for him, that I was his and he was in charge.

“So I’m your thrall now, huh? Your slave? Does that make you my master?” I asked it sarcastically, as a joke. But as it came out I realized that I wanted it. I saw in his eyes that he knew, and he was going to show me just how much I wanted it.

“Yes it does.” He said, a mischievous smile on his face as one of his hands slid up my thigh. He locked eyes with me again. I tried to return his look, but I think I overshot mischievous and went straight to crazy. I was wild with lust but trapped in his eyes again.

“I am your master.” He said. And this time I saw myself dressed up in slave outfits, tied up, collared, serving him in all kinds of different ways. Offering myself. He only held my eyes for a second, and as soon as he broke away the images stopped. I wanted them back.

His thumb found my clit and started gently rubbing. I was already dripping wet, and I made no effort to hide my response. I was already most of the way to orgasm, and I bucked my hips into his hand to try to get there faster. “Why don’t you tell me, who am I and what will you do for me.” he said it teasingly.

“You are my master and I’ll fuck you whenever you say, I’ll suck your dick five times a day, I’ll sit naked and waiting for you to want me. I’ll do anything. Anything.” I said it all without thinking. It surprised me, but before I could question it he thrust two fingers into me. It pushed me over the edge. Way over, I completely lost control. I grabbed my breasts, threw my head back and let out an unrestrained, full throated scream. My body spasmed and shook for what felt like minutes. I don’t know how long it took, but when I could control myself again I let my arms drop behind me, arched my back and stuck my boobs back out at him, panting and smiling.

He once again locked eyes with me, and I instantly started feeling light headed again.

“I am your master, and you will do anything I want.” Again images flooded in. Images of my serving him, showing off my body for him, submitting to him. And with them the feelings, the pleasure so intense it ached. Again it only lasted a moment, before he broke eye contact and the images, the feelings, faded.

“On your knees and suck me.” And that intense desire that I had felt when he was staring into my eyes, that fierce, aching pleasure, came back. But this time it was completely tied to dropping to my knees and giving him the best blowjob of his life. I wanted it so bad my mouth watered and my eyes stung and my clit throbbed. I squeezed my things together as I slipped off the bed and dropped to my knees, and just that was enough to make me feel high. Kneeling for him, being on my knees like he wanted, I felt proud and so good as I watched him unzip and pull his dick out for me.

I started sucking him, and I’ve never felt anything like it. It was intense pleasure, it was excitement, it was relaxing fulfillment. Every good feeling I’d ever had, no matter how contradictory, was flowing through me all at once. I was rolling up and down through spine tingling excitement and eye rolling relaxation, all as long as I kept giving him the best blowjob I could. I was completely focused on making it perfect for him. A part of me, deep in the back of my mind, was telling me I shouldn’t be so completely happy with being a sex slave, that the single best, most fulfilling experience of my life shouldn’t be on my knees sucking dick. But I ignored that part, shut it out. I no longer cared about what I should want or feel, pleasing my master was too important and felt too good. I’d never been this happy before, never been so content before, never felt this good before.

After a few minutes he cupped my face in his hands and guided my eyes back to his. I could feel his dick starting to pulse, the orgasm building. He locked eyes with me, and this time there were no images. There was pure feeling. As his dick flooded my mouth with his orgasm his eyes slammed into my mind like a truck. It hit me so hard it blew everything else away, all I could think, all I was aware of, was his dick erupting in my mouth. And his cum wasn’t bitter or salty, it was pure, distilled orgasm. I was holding the most intense pleasure possible in my mouth, in liquid form. He closed his eyes, and I was still reeling, still aware of nothing but his throbbing dick and the liquid sex in my mouth. As I started to recover a bit, I sucked gently and swallowed a bit of it. I could feel it, flowing down my throat, the sexual pleasure traveling down my body. I revelled in it as the feeling slid down my breasts, my stomach. I knew it didn’t actually travel down further, but I felt it anyway. It kept going, down to my clit where it exploded again in my own orgasm.

I reflexively swallowed more, and the process started again. The pleasure coursing down my throat, my breasts, my belly, and eventually exploding in another orgasm. That happened three times before there was no more left in my mouth, just his dick.

“That’s enough.” He said, and I let his dick slide out of my mouth and dropped back, sitting on my heels. A moment ago I felt like I would never want to stop sucking him, but now I was perfectly content to sit, awaiting his next command. He started undressing, and I just sat back and watched. I thought that I would have had enough sex for a week, but when he pulled his shirt over his head I still felt a thrill at the sight of his body. Even more so when he dropped his pants and I saw his dick again. Part of me wanted to lean forward and play with it, part of me wanted him to tell me to. But mostly, I just wanted to be his naked toy, to sit on the floor waiting for him to want something from me. To show him how completely I was his.

He sat on the edge of the bed, leaned back and said “Crawl over here and play with it. Use your hands and mouth and just mess around until I’m hard again.” I was ecstatic to be able to obey. I leaned forward and crawled as seductively as I could, one hand in front of the other, swaying my hips way out to each side, head down extra low so that when I got to him I could slide up his legs. And once again I was lost in that odd mix of relaxation and excitement, completely lost in the moment as I did what he had commanded. I have no idea how long it took, but slowly I teased it back to it’s full size. Just as I was about to lean back and wait for the next command he locked eyes with me again.

“Stand up lie on the edge of the bed. I’m going to fuck your brains out.” He said, and with the words came a picture of me, legs held up, him standing at the edge of the bed, fucking furiously. Still staring into my eyes. And I could feel an idea, a certainty, flowing from his eyes. Every stroke, every pump, every second he was fucking me would make this more a part of me. That staring into his eyes while he fucked me would, which I came over and over again, it would fuse this all to me.. That from then on, I’d always feel this way. If I let him fuck me I will be his forever. In the back of my mind I could hear a little voice. A bit of my old self that had been watching and worrying as my master flooded my mind with his desires. That little voice said: “Hurry up. Get up on the bed and let him fuck you already.”

I scrambled up and threw myself over the bed. I felt him line up. He looked into my eyes again, and I felt that intensity. He pushed in with his body and mind, and I was washed away in bliss.