The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Football Training (a BNWO story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf md fd ds hm ma

An exclusive posh white private college in Alabama gets a new football coach.

Story preamble—

I regularly chat with readers on email——or over on Kik—@SissyPip Two regular fans of my BNWO stories, Sara and Maria, both asked on Kik if I could use their names in this story. If you too enjoy my free stories, please help me out by buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Football Training

It was hard to believe Coach Joe was actually retiring. He was practically an institution, seemingly as old as the College itself. The grizzled old timer with a magic touch. He had propelled the college football team to regular, now almost expected, State Championships.

Coach Joe ran a famously tight ship, making sure his boys trained hard and played hard. To that end he made sure there were unusually an equal number of cheerleaders, often actively pairing them up, to ensure the team was a family all firmly focused on the football. A self-contained unit, no outside distractions.

In theory, the exclusive private college was open to all who could pay the fees. But in practise, the team, the cheerleaders and indeed all the students and teachers were white. It was as if all those racist Alabama parents with money, who decades ago would have naturally been Klan leaders, enrolled their children in some vain attempt to shield them from the modern world.

So, the new football coach who had been hired, Coach King, caused quite a stir within the college’s insular little world. But he was introduced enthusiastically by Coach Joe at his leaving do. A huge intimidating muscular Black Man you certainly wouldn’t want to be facing on the field of play.

Naturally, Coach King was keen to reassure the team that he wanted to keep the best of Joe’s recipe for success, while also taking the opportunity to introduce one or two of the best new practises, to help ensure the team stayed at the very top next season.

True to his word, the team regime under Coach King stayed much the same in the months that followed. The only real signs of any new practises were the daily protein drinks introduced to boost their physical training, and weekly motivational videos to boost their mental strength. Although more often than not, the jocks would just nod off while watching them.

If anything, Coach King seemed to be spending more of his time with the Cheerleading Squad. It was more important, he said, to ensure the cheer squad were up to scratch for the coming season, than to try and change the already well-honed successful football team.

If anyone had ever thought it was odd the way that Coach Joe had the 33 strong team exclusively paired with the 33 cheerleaders, nobody said anything. Just as no-one now wanted to mention that Coach King was the only Black face at the college.

* * *

Chuck and Sara were one of those 33 pairings in the college football family. Together, they made a blonde vision poster couple for the white Aryan perfection the college was infamous for.

Thursdays were known in the team as ‘make out night’. The one evening in the week between training sessions, cheerleader practise and college study sessions, when the guys and girls could get together for some alone time. Most weeks Chuck would go over to Sara’s dorm.

This Thursday, as they were indulging in some heavy petting in Sara’s room, a thought suddenly struck Chuck. “What?” asked Sara, realising something was up as Chuck’s tongue pulled back from probing her tonsils, and he looked at her. “We haven’t fucked for several weeks” he said, “We used to do it every Thursday.”

“I guess we just haven’t been in the right mood” she replied. “Why don’t we fix that right now” she quickly added, reaching for the zip on his pants. She gave his flaccid cock a little kiss and took it in her hand. But even as they carried on snogging, he couldn’t seem to manage more than a semi.

“Aw, does someone need a bit of help? Let’s watch some porn” she said, reaching for her phone. “Here, this is a good one” she added after a few swipes of the screen, as if she had already made quite a detailed study of the illicit online delights that men usually assume is their own private world.

On screen, a small blonde girl, not unlike Sara, was kneeling in front of a muscular Black guy, not unlike Coach King, sucking his huge Big Black Cock. Or at least trying her best to fit it in her small white mouth.

Whatever, it certainly seemed to do the trick. Chuck had become rock hard in Sara’s hand, even if he could have sworn it seemed somehow smaller than before. Although maybe that was all just relative to the massive Big Black Cock they were now watching plunge in and out of the girl’s stretched pussy as she was fucked on her back, legs wide in the air.

As the Big Black Cock pulled out of the girl’s gapped cunt, and she opened her mouth to receive her sticky prize, Sara’s hand sped up on his engorged cock. Chuck came, spilling a small, weak, watery load, as the powerful Big Black Cock on screen fired rope after rope of thick sperm down the slut’s throat.

Sara giggled. “Well, someone liked that” she said, putting her sticky fingers into his mouth to be mindlessly cleaned up.

* * *

Next week, at the team’s now regular motivational video training session, instead of dozing to the end as usual, Chuck found himself coming half-awake part way through. As if still in a dream, he saw their own cheerleading squad cavorting on screen in sexy lingerie.

Chuck realised his hand was unconsciously rubbing his unzipped flaccid little cock, as in fact were the whole team, as they sat blankly starring at the screen with unfocused glassy eyes.

He wasn’t worried though, it was only natural. All their cheerleader girlfriends were smoking hot after all. Yet despite his overwhelming horniness, neither Chuck, nor any of his team mates, could get hard.

A new thought surfaced in his addled fog filled head. It was important to help your buddy out. They were a team, they worked together, they helped each other. Almost without thinking, each dazed team mate took their hand off their own limp dick and reached over to help their buddy out.

On screen, as the new jerk buddies got going, one of the cheerleader sluts, Maria, was now kneeling, her lips wrapped around Coach King’s Big Black Cock. Chuck could hear Maria’s boyfriend moaning with pleasure as they watched her pale pink lips slide along the thick powerful Black veiny shaft.

Their moaning increased as one by one, each cheerleader appeared sucking Coach King’s superior Big Black Cock. By the time Sara had the monster Black cock down her slutty throat, like the rest of the team, Chuck was finally semi hard as his buddy’s hand jerked him faster and faster.

Their shared cries reached a crescendo as on screen, the naked cheerleading squad knelt around the Adonis like figure of Coach King. The whole team leaked their little worthless cummies as King’s mighty Big Black Cock powerfully sprayed the girls with thick cum, like baby birds feeding in a nest. His superior Black cock satisfying Sara, Maria, and them all, in a way their own pathetic white shrimp dicklets could never do.

Still in an almost catatonic state, each beta boi removed their hand from their buddy’s flaccid spent dicklet and began to suck their sticky fingers clean.

As the motivational video ended, and a greater consciousness started to return, their cheerleader girlfriends came into the room dressed in their regular uniforms. Sara knelt by Chuck, and giggling, produced a little pink chastity cage.

“I really think you’ll be better off in this” she told him, as around the room came the sound of cages being clicked shut over each sissy boi’s limp clitty.

* * *

Chuck was apprehensive on the way over to Sara’s room that Thursday. I mean, how can you have ‘make out night’ if you can’t, you know, actually make out? He needn’t have worried though, Sara being the perfect girlfriend, already had a plan.

She sat on his face, reverse cow girl, letting him lick her pussy until it was so wet, her cunt juices were running down his cheeks. While he ate her out, she excited his little caged clitty with her vibrator.

Then with her pussy suitably prepared, he toyed her with a Big Black Dildo, while they watched the full length video of Sara fucking Coach King.

At first he kept his face right next to her groin, watching in fascinated close up as the Big Black Dildo slid past her stretched lips. Eventually he sat up so he could thrust the dildo inside her in time with Coach King’s pounding on the screen.

Right on cue, Sara climaxed as the Big Black Cock on the video filled the slut with superior alpha cum.

It wasn’t until sometime later that Chuck realised he hadn’t actually cum at all himself during their make out session. But it didn’t seem to matter. All that mattered was that his perfect Sara was properly satisfied.

By the time of next week’s make out session, even Chuck’s useless little caged white balls had been denied long enough to be aching for release. She laughed as he spurted pathetic cummies from his cage under the attention of her vibrator. Sara’s sticky fingers spread his cum around her pussy, before sitting on his face once more, so he could carry on eating her out. It was so hot.

Meanwhile, at their weekly motivational video training, the team were helping each other out with little pink caged clit vibrators of their own, while watching endless footage of interracial porn. As well as Coach King satisfying their own girlfriends, there was a never ending stream of superior Big Black Cocks giving horny little white sluts just what they needed.

It was so hot, just watching as the real men on screen fucked, their own useless caged clitties buzzing excitedly until there was a sticky mess on each buddies’ fingers to suck clean.

It was so good to mindlessly watch.

As the days wore on, the team of submissive sissy white bois found themselves cumming quicker and quicker in their cages, needing less and less stimulation, as they watched all the hot interracial porn. Soon, just the sight of Coach King on screen pulling down his shorts was enough to make some of them dribble cummies in excited anticipation of the Big Black Cock action to follow.

At the same time though, the horny Blacked cheerleader slut squad were finding it harder and harder to reach orgasm from the Big Black Dildo toying of their beta boyfriends alone. Coach King had given them more, and they all craved it.

Then, on one ‘make out’ Thursday, after Chuck had toyed Sara for hours without reaching a successful climax, she announced that it was plain that they simply needed some extra help. She reached for her phone and pressed speed dial.

Coach King was with them in no time at all, and as he stripped, Chuck very nearly joined the premature ejaculation part of the team for the first time. It was just so much more intense having the powerful superior male actually in the room, his musky alpha scent invading the senses.

Chuck thought it might have been embarrassing having Coach King help them out like this, but actually it felt perfectly natural. After all, he was only making sure Sara got the satisfaction she needed. The satisfaction Chuck himself couldn’t give her. Plus it was literally the Coach’s job to train them for their lives ahead together, to make sure they reached their full potential.

Since Sara was already wet from the toying, he simply joined her on their knees in front of Coach King, and together they licked and kissed his Big Black Cock to a full and mighty erection. Chuck then sat back, jerking his little cage as best he could, while the Back Bull fucked Sara to orgasm, her increasingly urgent moans of ‘Oh my god… yes… breed me my King’ tipping him over the edge too, as he leaked weak little cummies in tribute to their King’s superior Big Black Cock. It flooded his girlfriend’s satisfied fertile womb with a tsunami of thick alpha cum, and Chuck enthusiastically cleaned the spent Big Black Cock with his mouth, before moving to lap up the excess creamy nectar flowing from Sara’s gapping, well fucked cunt.

He basked in the satisfaction of a white cuckold boifriend’s job well done. It had been the hottest love making of his life for sure, and Sara, his Mistress and future wife, had got what she needed him to give her.

It was only after Coach King had dressed and left them that another thought occurred to Chuck. “What if you get pregnant?” he asked Sara. “Don’t be silly” she told him. “Of course I’m going to get pregnant from such powerful Black Cum! We’ll have lots of children from all the Big Black Cocks that are going to fuck me. And you will be a great Dad, providing for them all. We’ll be good parents, raising the next generation of Masters for the Black New World Order.”

Chuck’s caged clitty throbbed excitedly at her words, and for their Blacked future together. He would do anything for Sara, and for their Big Black Cock Masters.

* * *

Coach King was more than pleased with the progress of his little project. He reckoned most of the indoctrinated cheerleader sluts would be pregnant with his seed by now. And the prestigious football team were fully cuckolded submissive sissy bois eager to please Big Black Cock.

He had started to win over some of the faculty teaching staff too. Before long, there would be an obedient majority in favour of his suggestion that the whole student would benefit from being exposed to the same motivational training.

* * *

As the start of the new football season approached, Coach King introduced only his third change to Coach Joe’s old regime.

Instead of the usual series of pre-season friendlies against the other over-privileged white Colleges around the State, Coach King wanted to improve their diversity image problem by playing some of the roughest Black inner-city teams.

Each visiting team would come for two days, so the teams could get to know each other better, and be shown around the prestigious College, before playing the match.

Coach King smiled as his cuckolded football couples each paired up with a young muscular Black Stud from the first of the visiting teams, to give them a tour of the grounds. Afterwards, each took their rough looking thug-like superior to their room to have them fuck their white girlfriends as nastily as possible.

The famous white College’s football team would be winning awards again this year. Just not on the field of play, but in service to their superior Masters in the Black New World Order.

Coach King was looking forward to hearing the first complaints from their rich racist parents.