The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Folks Upstairs

This story is fantasy and contains descriptions of sex and other adult situations. If you are not an adult, or those ain’t your kind of situations, then read no further. All persons, places, and events in this story are fictitious and any resemblance to existing persons, places, and events, past or present, is entirely coincidental.

This story is ©2008 Libertine. Please seek the author’s confirmation before posting this story elsewhere, and note that the attribution must remain intact.

All comments, compliments, and criticism are welcome at . Enjoy!

It was one in the morning and, for the third night in a row, Tessa couldn’t sleep. She lay in the middle of her bed, arms at her sides, fists clenched, and she stared at the ceiling. There was nothing to see, but what she was really doing was imagining what lay beyond it.

With the constant, pounding beat of her neighbours’ subwoofer, that was not hard to imagine.

They’d started the music at about eleven, tonight. It was the usual time when they, whoever they were, decided that a dance party was in order. Tess guessed they worked nights, because she couldn’t understand why normal people, who had to serve at a restaurant at eight the next morning, chipper and smiling, could possibly think blasting that music was appropriate.

Tess’s cell phone lay on her night stand. She’d already reported this bullshit six or eight times over the past six months – it came and went – and her caretaker had all but stopped picking up the phone when her number appeared on call display.

She closed her eyes and rolled over to the left, one ear pressed to the pillow, and pulled the blankets up over the other ear. She should be able to just ignore the noise, shouldn’t she? Her building was close to the highway, and she stopped hearing the constant traffic noise after only a few weeks. But traffic was white noise, meaningless sound her brain could easily filter out. The relentless beat of whatever the people upstairs were listening to was not only loud enough, it changed regularly enough that she couldn’t stop hearing it. Despite Tessa’s need for sleep, her brain wanted to stay up and process the noise.

She rolled over to the other side, which didn’t really help. For the thousandth time, Tess wondered how anyone could be so oblivious and uncaring about the people that had to live around them. No doubt the building could have been built of stouter, sound-deadening stuff, but it was just proper behaviour to turn the music down when regular people went to bed, wasn’t it? Even if you stayed up late, chatting and yelling at your roommates. She heard that, too, almost constantly when the music wasn’t playing. The needless volume of their speech, as though they were shouting across a football field instead of a two-bedroom suite, must have been a cultural thing; they didn’t speak in English, which would have at least given Tessa the voyeuristic pleasure of eavesdropping. Even hearing the people in her old building squeal and moan while they got it on in the room adjacent to her bedroom was somehow preferable to unintelligible shouting and this goddamned music.

At last, Tess kicked her covers aside and got out of bed. She put her glasses on and looked at the alarm clock – it was almost half past one. She had to do something. Calling the caretaker – if he’d even answer her – made Tess feel terrible, as though she were the one to blame for the noise, even though it was his job to deal with this sort of thing. “Don’t confront other tenants yourself,” he’d told her on moving-in day, almost a year ago. “We’ve had people turn right around and charge each other with harassment. If you have any issues, let me know, and I’ll take care of it.”

Well, she’d let him know, over and over again. And, though he swore that he’d called them and told them to be quiet, had even requested that the owners of the building send them a threatening letter, it – the maddening noise while she was just trying to sleep – had not been taken care of.

So, fueled by rage, setting aside her better judgement, Tessa pulled a bathrobe tightly over her flannel pants and the t-shirt from her alma mater and prepared to take care of it herself.

Once Tess was out in the hall, her door closed and locked behind her, she felt the first stirring of trepidation. Was this really such a good idea, a woman in her pajamas going to tell off complete strangers who were obviously short on decency? Her fuzzy pink slippers looked out of place under the harsh fluorescent light of the stairwell. She wasn’t going back to bed with that noise, she reminded herself, mounting the stairs.

She felt butterflies in her stomach as she knocked on their door. The music was louder up here, and it made her heart race, infuriating her. Didn’t they know how annoying they were, playing it so loud this late at night? What kind of people would do that?

She heard the deadbolt being turned, and grew apprehensive. She would be polite, she decided. She’d simply ask if they could please turn the music down so she could sleep. Surely once they saw her in her pajamas they’d realize what they were doing wrong...

The apartment door swung inward, and the music poured out into the hallway. Tess found herself face to face with a dark-skinned young man. He smiled at her, white teeth and dark eyes flashing in a handsome, unshaven face. He was wearing a tank top, and the arm he propped against the door was lean and muscular. The music seemed to flow around him as though he were a rock in a river, pouring over his shoulders and around his body to wash over her.

“Can I help you?” His voice was thick with an accent she didn’t recognize. For a moment, Tess felt stunned. The music was too loud to think.

“Uh... Hi.” She blinked.

“Hello...” He continued to smile at her, friendly, waiting for her to tell him what she wanted, standing there in her pajamas at this late hour. She blushed, embarrassed at herself.

“Uh, hi, I... I live downstairs, you know, underneath you, and, it’s just, your music...” She trailed off again, the throbbing beat causing her head to pound. How could this guy sit in there listening to this noise?

“Yes? The music?” He prompted her, still leaning against the door, his hard body unmoving, like a statue.

“It’s... it’s really loud.” Having reminded herself of her grievance, Tess continued. “Yeah. It’s really loud, I can hear it in my apartment, and it’s very late, and I’m trying to sleep. Can you please turn the volume down? Please?”

He continued to look at her, smiling, and Tess began to feel uncomfortable. Her face felt hot, and she crossed her arms over her chest, even though she was covered by a bathrobe. The man’s smile no longer looked banal and friendly, but predatory, seductive. She didn’t want a come-on from this guy, exotic and good-looking as he was, she just wanted him to apologize, say of course he’d turn it down right away, and she’d go back downstairs and have her first good night’s sleep of the week, triumph leaving her elated and relaxed.

He didn’t apologize. Instead, he stepped back, holding the door open for her. “Why don’t you come in?”

Tess didn’t understand why she did it. Certainly it wasn’t a safe thing to do, to go into some stranger’s apartment, an apartment with music playing loud enough to drown out any sound of a struggle, any cry for help, any scream. But she shuffled meekly across the threshold, allowing the man to shepherd her into his hallway, closing the door behind them. She heard a click as he turned the lock. There were two more men in the living room, one seated on a beanbag chair, the other on a ratty couch, patched with duct tape. The men were older than the one who’d let her in, perhaps in their mid-to-late thirties. They beckoned her to come from the hall into the living room.

With the door closed, the small apartment’s space was filled with pounding music, a non-melodic layered electronic beat that reverberated off the walls. Tess wasn’t sure what to say as she stood in the middle of the living room. She wished the young man who’d let her in would stop standing behind her. She sensed his presence back there, his eyes on her back, probably roaming up and down her figure. She tried to turn around, found she couldn’t.

His voice came from close to her ear, accompanied by the scent of him, musky and spicy, a foreign smell.

“Take off your clothes.” He hadn’t even asked her name. Tess wanted to protest, but the throbbing music filled her head, left her numb, empty of anything but the words he’d left hanging there. Wanting to turn and run for the door, Tess found her hands rising from her sides and tugging open the belt of her bathrobe.

She didn’t want to, but she pulled her shirt off next, flashing her breasts to the eager men in the living room for a moment before squeezing her arms around her chest to cover them up. Only now did she notice they were wearing earplugs.

“Keep stripping!” The man behind her rasped, and she heard the quiet, rapid sound of him pawing himself through his jeans. Helplessly, her arms slid off of her breasts, tugging her pants down in one swift motion. Tessa stood with her thighs tight together, arms once again covering her breasts, and the man behind her ran his hand across her belly. She felt his rough skin, almost cool against hers, which burned with her humiliation. Humiliation and... something else, she realized, whimpering. His touch electrified something inside her, something the music put in there, and her thighs loosened a little.

The young man stepped close to her, close enough for his erection to press against her flank, and he reached up, gently pulling her arms away from her breasts. She didn’t, couldn’t struggle, found herself moaning instead as he squeezed her nipples, blood starting to pound in them as she grew hotter.

The man in the beanbag chair unzipped his pants, his eyes smoldering, enormous cock leaping out into his hand. He started to stroke it almost absently, as though only trying to maintain its basic stiffness, and Tessa, to her horror, found she couldn’t look away. Her tongue wet her lips, and she stumbled forward as the young man behind her let her go.

Now, Tessa thought, was her chance to escape. But her body had other plans, taking another hesitant step towards the bared phallus, and then another. She couldn’t tear her eyes from the man’s member, now practically salivating. Her pussy throbbed as wild images filled her head, images of her lips around the man’s cock as she felt it slide into her throat...

Before she knew it, Tess had crossed the room and fallen to her knees, trembling hands encircling the man’s thickness, stroking gently, feeling it throb under her fingers, needing that feeling in her mouth.

She stuffed as much as she could into her mouth, the man’s hand tangling in her hair as she began to suck, bobbing her head mindlessly with the rhythm that still pounded through the speakers, through her mind, deep in her pussy. She leaned forward, on her knees, and felt her arousal drip warm down her inner thighs. The thought of her other captors seeing how wet she was made her far more embarrassed than the enthusiasm of her blowjob did, and she blushed down to her firm tits – the same tits the young man cupped as he knelt behind her in nothing but his socks, his erection ready to plunge into her sex.

Tessa moaned into the first cock as the second entered her, the young man holding her hips as he thrust himself to the hilt, again and again. Her mind was empty now, save the music and the fucking, the need, no memory left of where she was or what she’d come here to do.

Trying to manage the huge cock in her mouth, Tess was only peripherally aware of the younger man pulling out just in time to spurt on her back, hot, sticky cum dripping over her curves towards the crack of her ass. Nor did she notice the older man take the younger man’s place behind her until she felt his lubed-up index finger probe her asshole. She gasped at this new type of penetration, teeth slipping for a moment against the cock in her mouth, causing its owner to grunt and grip her hair painfully.

Reveling in the new sensations the older man’s finger brought, Tess reached between her legs and stroked her clit in rhythm with the music. Seeing her thrust eagerly against his finger, the older man slid it free, leaving her ass empty long enough to lube his own member thoroughly. Tessa had little time to whimper at the sudden loss of stimulation when she felt something much larger slither between her cheeks, seeking entrance. She relaxed, allowing him to slip slowly into her, her eyes rolling back in her head at the intense pleasure it brought.

The young man knelt beside Tess, stroking his cock back into stiffness as he reached under to fondle her breasts. Her erogenous zones all being stimulated simultaneously, Tessa quivered, orgasm starting to overwhelm her. She continued to bob her head up and down, helped along by the man’s hands in her hair, unable to believe he hadn’t cum yet. She felt the older man spurting into her ass as he spanked her, and she let herself go as well, cumming as hard as she ever had beneath the ministrations of her three captors.

The older man pulled out of her ass and wandered off. She quickly forgot about him as she turned all of her attention back to the endless blowjob. Just as she feared she couldn’t continue the man pulled her head off his cock, stroking the shaft rapidly with his other hand. Tess closed her eyes as his seed splashed in thick drops on her face, coating the dark-rimmed glasses that had slipped down her nose. She drew back from him, straightening her back with a pop, and licked cum from her lips. Her head was spinning, and she couldn’t resist as the younger man helped her onto her back on the floor. She spread her legs, exhausted but still under the spell of the music, and let him take her. Tess closed her eyes, feeling him suck eagerly on her nipples as he fucked her. Before he had a chance to cum again, she passed out.

Tess awoke late the next morning, cursing at her stiffly uncooperative body as she climbed out of bed. She didn’t know how long the music had kept her up last night, but it felt like she hadn’t gotten more than a couple hours’ sleep. She squinted through her glasses as she put them on, a thick glob of dirt obscuring one lens. How did that happen? She wondered. Well, cleaning them could wait. She needed a shower.

The hot water felt good on her stiff, sore body. She hadn’t gone to the gym yesterday, had she? No, but it certainly felt like it. She cursed her upstairs neighbours – she hadn’t slept, so now she was running late, so she couldn’t enjoy the shower. God, she was tender below the belt. Sitting in her chair at work all day was going to be a struggle.

Tessa swore if the folks upstairs kept her up again tonight that there’d be hell to pay. If she had to, she’d go up there herself.