The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fluff

Tags: ff, mc, nc

Dedication: This little bit of fluff is for Kim. Thank you for sticking with me and for the DMOL, they mean a lot.

* * *

Even without the knowing smirks, Kimberly could tell it was going to be a bad one.

Something about the apartment build felt subtly ‘off’ and not just because she was nursing the symptoms of the morning after a very vigorous night before.

No one called in ‘Mind Crimes’ unless they absolutely had to. MC had worked hard on their reputation and it was usually enough to put off all but the most determined. Which, basically, meant that when they did get a case, it was always the weird one.

Kimberly pushed through the police line. She flashed her badge at the nearest constable, but didn’t bother to wait for permission.

No one made any move to stop her. The building’s upper levels had already been cleared and the whole crime scene was officially the province of the ‘Spook Squad’.

Three flights of stairs later, Kimberly reached the apartment. She took a moment to centre herself, calming her breathing and dispelling all those tiny distractions. Then, because she wasn’t getting any younger, waiting out there in the corridor, she slipped through the open door.

The girl wasn’t making a lot of noise. In fact, she wasn’t doing a whole lot of anything. Now and again her fingers stirred, fidgeting weakly against darkly engorged lips and sending feeble flutters through the brunette’s sweat-coated frame.

A faint, caramel scent stirred Kimberly’s senses as she approached and a knot of apprehension tightened in her belly.

Kimberly bent low and checked the girl’s eyes. Just as she’d expected, they were uniform pink.

Oh great, another ‘fluff-head’!

* * *

On the positive side, the ‘fluff’ had left its victim extremely cooperative.

Kimberly borrowed a raincoat from one of the police officers and used it to cover the girl’s modesty, (a term that admittedly didn’t mean a great deal any more).

Clearly exhausted, the victim leaned heavily against the Mind Crimes’ officer. Vague twitches continued beneath the heavy, rain-proof material, but Kimberly kept her focus on getting her ‘evidence’ into the car.

The Lab didn’t have any good answers about ‘fluff’. Whatever the substance was, it was clearly artificial. But, beyond that, even the egg-heads were at a loss.

Examination of the victims, revealed pallid, pink fibres threading their way through every part of their bodies. The heaviest density was in the brain, where it adopted the woollen appearance that had given the substance its name.

And there was a market for ‘fluff-heads’ amongst the more morally ambiguous portions of society. After all, who wouldn’t want a docile, obedient and sexually voracious piece of arm-candy?

“Wh...” the girl sighed as Kimberly helped her into the passenger compartment. “Who are you?”

That was new and more than enough to have the officer reaching for her cuffs.

* * *

‘Fluff-heads’ didn’t ask questions.

Kimberly’s ‘spider sense’ was screaming and she wasn’t about to ignore that kind of alarm.

With well-practised ease, she snapped the handcuffs around her passenger’s wrists, trapping the girl’s arms neatly against the small of her back.

It took Kimberly several seconds to realise that the girl had somehow slipped out of the oversized raincoat and that her bound hands now rested tantalisingly against the dimple that marked the top of her buttocks.

How the hell?

Kimberly’s sense of alarm grew stronger. But there was something oddly dulled about her emotions. She felt, blunted somehow, blurred at the edges.

Oh shit!

She turned toward the police line, hoping for perhaps the first time in her life that they were paying attention to what she was up to.

“Who are you?” the girl repeated, her voice stronger this time.

Reluctantly, the officer looked away from the oblivious watchers. The frayed edges of her thoughts continued to unravel, growing steadily softer and less clear. She desperately needed to get away, but the effort required to recognise that need was already almost beyond her.

Panic blossomed, but the flames never caught hold. Her emotions simply fragmented and scattered.

“Officer,” Kimberly gasped, “I am Officer Kimberly Bryant.”

The girl’s head was canted to one side. Her eyes seemed to glow with pale light, the pink become more pervasive with every soft pulse.

Kimberly gave a weak moan, suddenly aware of how the light throbbed through her body. Her blouse might as well have been made of sand-paper, every breath seemed to scour the officer’s nipples and she could already feel the slow ooze of arousal seeping into her panties.

“Are you sure?” the girl wondered.

* * *

The world lurched. Kimberly’s mind skipped a beat and when she had caught up, the officer found herself crammed into the back seat of her vehicle.

The girl’s body pressed close, filling her nostrils with the same burnt sugar scent. Smooth skin rubbed over her sensitised body, offering much but promising so much more.

Kimberly could feel the haze spreading through her mind, picking apart her thoughts before they could coalesce into something useful. Pleasure thrummed wetly into the spaces between her ideas, coating the officer’s perceptions in woollen bliss.

“Fuck!” she tried to scream. But, when the word emerged it was barely a whisper.

Her hand inched its way toward her sidearm, instinct and training driving her movements while her brain could only flail helplessly.

“We know you,” the girl insisted, her lips hot even through the tight material of Kimberly’s blouse.

Their bodies ground together, the same instinctual responses proving as much hindrance as help. Kimberly’s hand found soft flesh instead of the hardened plastic they had expected, but they still clung tightly to the welcoming ripeness.

“We have watched,” the girl continued, snapping off each word by gently nipping at the officer’s puckered flesh.

Kimberly’s reply dissolved into an anguished moan, her body arching in need even as she tried to crush herself into the other woman’s nakedness.

Everything around her had faded, lost behind a world now viewed through unsettlingly pink filters. Arousal and pleasure overrode Kimberly’s desire, robbing her of the ability to do anything but want and need.

She spasmed, the wet core of her sex clenching into a climax that seemed to go on and on.

“While you were watching us,” Kimberly heard the girl whisper and then there was nothing but pink.

* * *

At first, there was only a darkness so profound it seemed to shine.

Kimberly might have blinked, she just couldn’t tell. Flickers of something gleamed, but disappeared long before the stunned officer could bring them into focus.

Her thoughts ebbed, as though the blackness swallowed them up, leaving nothing but the warm buzz of their passing. She could feel the slippery, silken strands coiling and twisting her perceptions.

The flashes grew brighter and more frequent. Light surged and throbbed through her being, filling her aching pussy with pastel pink pleasure.

A tiny voice howled its warning and was almost immediately snatched away. Kimberly didn’t understand. But it was impossible to care, or to even wonder. It simply felt too wonderful.

“Still fighting,” a sly voice whispered, somewhere in the darkness.

Fingers brushed the officer’s skin, following the curve of her ribcage and down onto her hips. Desire welled up, untangling Kimberly’s reason as she groped for understanding. Sensations sang through her body, while the soft tinkle of chain lulled her abused mind.

Hard, smoothness clamped down on Kimberly’s nipple, rolling the straining nub and stretching it until the puckered flesh screamed. Her nudity sank slowly into the officer’s awareness, not that it made any difference.

Caramel burnt her nostrils, blunting and controlling any attempt at concentration.

“Do you know who you are?” the girl asked again.

“Kim...” the officer managed, the words swirling in the emptiness where her mind was supposed to be. “Kimberly.”

“No,” the girl giggled and her touch slipped lower. “Not that, not what you are. Tell me who you are.”

The confusion made anything else impossible. Kimberly no longer knew where the pink stopped and she began. The girl’s tongue lapped over her belly, dipping and probing as it went. Her blindness only added to the intensity, turning the most delicate caress into liquid lightning.

Kimberly jerked, lifting herself toward her tormentor.

Wrongness tingled down the officer’s spine, a last faltering attempt of her ‘spider sense’ to break through the cloying, pink foam.

She blinked, catching a glimpse of the car’s disordered interior before the darkness enveloped her once again.

“How?” Kimberly moaned, forcing the word through lips that longed only to nuzzle and suck.

“Oh, Kimberly,” the girl gasped in astonishment. “Where did that come from? Where did you find the strength to ask a question of us?”

But the officer had no answers.

“Poor girl,” the supposed victim murmured, smoothing her hands against the officer’s skin. “You don’t need to fight us, Kimberly. We only want to open your eyes.”

The girl’s tongue swept over Kimberly’s nether lips, pushing between the folds of puffy flesh, where it could dance and cavort. Heat poured into the officer’s cunt, playing over the livid network of sensitive filaments.

Pink flames flared in her belly, chaining the helpless woman’s climaxes together into one unbearably long crescendo. A crescendo that didn’t end, even after she had finally succumbed to the welcoming oblivion.

* * *

Her fingers clenched, clawing convulsively at the warm upholstery. Kimberly’s thoughts were still fogged in a haze of confused desire. But at least she was thinking again.

The seat was slick beneath her palms, and the stench of sex almost overwhelmed the burnt sugar tang still lurking in the background. She groped blindly, finding her discarded and torn clothing by feel alone.

She tried to lose herself in the familiar routine of dressing herself, ignoring the ripped material, missing buttons and broken zipper. Covering as much of her body as she could, Kimberly turned her attention inward.

It was hard, far harder than she’d expected. The same sense of blunting was still there, clouding the officer’s perceptions and adding another level of difficulty to even the simplest act.

Kimberly fought for focus, nipples suddenly crystallising her arousal into gloriously agonised tightness.

Oh... fuck!

Ripples of excitement chased down the officer’s spine, burying themselves in the cleft between her straining buttocks and forcing a low moan from her throat.

Her eyes snapped up, finding the rear-view mirror almost instantly. She already knew what her inner vision had sensed, but Kimberly needed to see for herself.

Two, featureless pink orbs gazed back at her from the highly polished sheen.

To be continued...