The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Floorz

Chapter 4

Marisa woke up smoothly in her bed. She just had had the most erotic dream she’d ever had and still felt pretty aroused. With a contented smile, she stretched lazily and looked at her alarm clock…

—WHAT? Already noon?!?

The girl started to panic. She had an exam tomorrow and she still hadn’t studied for it. She needed to squeeze a week of studying in one day!

She tried to think of a solution but she just couldn’t come up with one. That’s when she thought, “I should ask Tony! He’ll know what to do!”

She was standing up when she started to realize, “What Tony has to do with that? He can’t help me…”

Opening her drawer, the girl thought more about it, “Of course, Tony will know what to do… Besides, he’s so sexy…”

The more she got dressed, the more Marisa thought it was the right thing to do.

Once at the bar, Marisa went to find her boss, “Tony! I’d need to talk with you…”

The guy turned to look at her, “Oh! Hi! Marisa! I’m so glad to see you this early.”

Marisa felt all hot inside seeing Tony was glad to see her. She started to walk with him, “I got this exam tomorrow, you see and I’ve been working here a bit more than I had planned at first…”

The girl explained the whole situation on her way. She didn’t realize they had reached Tony’s office. She went on with her explanation while getting seated on a chair Tony had offered, “So, I thought that maybe I could take this evening off…”

The video started. Marisa never got Tony’s approval before she got totally immersed in the video.

The end of this video was different than the previous ones for Marisa. She was pretty much conscious when it ended but she didn’t care. Her shirt and her skirt were lifted up and she had her legs spread with her feet on the desk. Her hands were going full speed molesting her clit and fingerfucking her twat.

She looked at Tony getting in his office with another man but didn’t stop masturbating. Being naked in front of them didn’t bother her. If something, it made her even hornier.

She looked at Tony and couldn’t believe just how much she found him sexy and how much she loved working for that man. In fact, she was ready to do anything he asked. All she thought about was how she could please him. She stopped masturbating but went on caressing herself; trying to look as sexy as she could for the duo.

Tony introduced the other man as the latter went to sit on the sofa, “Marisa, I’d like you to meet Mr. Roland. He’s a customer on the fifth floor.”

For obvious reasons, Marisa’s mind was already high on sex and seeing these two hunks just made her hornier but hearing that man was from the 5th floor made her arousal get through the roof. Marisa had always wanted to work on that floor. Simply put, that floor was like nirvana and she had the intense conviction that any customer from that floor was among the sexiest persons on Earth.

Starting some sexy music, Tony added, “I want you to give Mr. Roland a lap dance. If you’re doing a good job and that will be Mr. Roland’s job to evaluate if you did, I’ll have you start working on the fifth floor tonight.”

Marisa stood up in a flash while putting her top back on her tits. “Working on the 5th floor? A lap dance to a customer from the 5th floor?” she thought. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

A moment later, all smiles and with her lustiest look, she was strip teasing in front of the customer.

It didn’t take long for the horny girl to get naked. Being between the man’s legs, she bent over him so that her tits got right in his face. Letting herself get down, she made sure to have her tits touch his body all the way down until they got over his manhood.

The girl was so proud of her prowess, “Where did I learn to do that?”

She didn’t think long about it before getting back to what mattered the most, “Fuck! He seems to have such a nice cock!”

The girl turned herself and sat on the man making sure his cock was between her ass cheeks. Making slow and deeply felt hips movement, she started masturbating the man with her ass. Boy! She loved doing that.

That’s when the man reached out with his hands and, to Marisa’s delight, started to squeeze her tits. She could feel her nipples getting even harder.

The girl was getting hornier with every second and when the man ordered, “Fuck, girl! I want you to suck my dick!” Marisa couldn’t move fast enough to get the man’s cock out of his pants and blow him up.

She sucked him off making sure to leave a lot of saliva on his cock. The whole time, she made eye contact with him moaning and slurping on his beautiful cock.

She loved so much having a cock in her mouth, Marisa thought she was about to cum just from that but Marisa couldn’t believe her luck when she heard Mr. Roland offer, “Wanna fuck?”

Smiling from ears to ears, she nodded while bringing herself over his legs. Aligning his prick, she lowered herself on it marveling at the sensation. She creased her eyes looking at him, “Ooooh…. That feels so good, Mr. Roland.”

With that, she started to fuck herself on him with deep and slow movements. She marveled at the wonderful erotic feelings that bombarded her brain.

Marisa had totally forgotten about her sexy manager. So, she jumped a bit when she saw him appear beside her. Seeing his hard on out of pants made her quickly feel better; way better in fact. She could feel her mouth filling with saliva again and, naturally, she bent to get that prick in her mouth.

After a moment, Mr. Roland grabbed Marisa by the hips immobilizing her inches from his and started to piston her savagely while Tony grabbed her head and started to facefuck her.

The girl was overwhelmed by the erotism of the moment. She loved harsh sex. Stuck in place, she started to moan her pleasure on her boss’ cock.

A moment later, as Mr. Roland’s started to grunt, Marisa went on jerking off her boss and started to praise the man fucking her twat so good, “Oh yesss… Mr. Roland… You fuck me so good… I want you to cum… Please cum for me…”

The guy froze holding his hips above the sofa, his cock in Marisa’s cunt. Sensing the warm gooey feeling inside her belly, Marisa used her sexiest tone saying, “Ooouuuuh…yeesssss… that’s it, Mr. Roland. Cum for me…”

After a moment, the guy let himself fall back on the couch. Never letting go of her boss, Marisa slowly fucked herself on the softening cock. She cooed looking at the man with thankful eyes, “Did you enjoy that, Mr. Roland? I know I did…”

Spent, the man nodded with a knowing smile. Marisa got off from him to kneel in front of her boss. She looked at him with a mischievous grin, “Now, your turn, sexy Tony…”

Jerking his cock, she went to lick his balls. Swallowing them from times to times, she made sure to look at him with teasing horny eyes. She followed by licking all the cock’s length to finally get back at sucking it; her jerking hand switched to the base of the cock while the other hand went to stimulate the balls.

Tony praised her, “Wow, Marisa! I didn’t know you were such a good cocksucker…”

Before that moment, the girl didn’t know either but she didn’t care. Being complimented by her boss made her so hot, she got a little orgasm right there and couldn’t repress a moan.

It made her even needier to make him cum and went full throttle on the blow job.

She was soon rewarded by a large explosion of hot spunk in her mouth that made her have another mini orgasm. She never stopped sucking her boss’ cock though making sure she cleaned it thoroughly.

Once done, she sat back down on her feet smiling to her boss. She frowned when he told her, “You haven’t finished your job, Marisa!”

Seeing him pointing towards Mr. Roland with his eyes, she looked at the other man and realized her mistake...

She got back between Roland’s legs apologizing, “Oooooh! Poor dear! I haven’t cleaned that nice cock of yours…gotta fix that!”

With time, his cock had softened but it was still full of cum. Marisa started to lap at it playfully, licking all the cum on it. Of course, the stimulation was quite pleasant for the man and soon, his prick was starting to harden.

Switching to smoothly jerk it, Marisa teased the customer, “Oh! And now, it’s starting to get hard again. What am I going to do?”

With that, she bent to the cock looking at the man, “I see just one solution…”

…and she started to blow him up again.

Tony looked at Marisa and smiled. He got to his desk and pulled some stuff from the drawer. Getting back near the sofa, he nodded to M. Roland and told his employee, “Congratulations, Marisa!”

The girl, never leaving her customer’s cock, looked at her boss.

Letting the stuff fall on the sofa beside Mr. Roland, Tony went on, “You just earned yourself a promotion to the 5th floor. Here’s your private club suit and key card. Take your time with Mr. Roland to make sure he’s totally satisfied. Then, I want you to shower, prep yourself and get on the 5t floor.”

Switching to a hand job, Marisa exulted, “Thank you, Tony! I’ve always wanted to work on the 5th floor. You won’t be disappointed.”

Grinning, the manager replied, “See? I told you during your interview that we did our best to offer every employee the job he desired. You’ll be working on the floor you’ve always wanted.”

His employee looked at him with worshipping eyes. He turned as to leave when he thought, “By the way, Ready for your exam tomorrow?”

Marisa replied, “Fuck that exam! In fact, fuck school for that matter…”

Tony replied, “Are you telling me you’ll be more available to work here from now on?”

Marisa smiled at him, “If it’s to be on the 5th floor… as often as you want…”

Tony left on that while Marisa was getting back at that great cock in front of her.

As the manager went in the corridors, he stopped by a door to look through its little window.

Inside the room, Oceanee was getting fucked doggy style. Smiling from ears to ears, she was shouting, “Oh yes, darling! Fuck my cunt… I wanna be… like fucking pregnant… Gnnnnn… Yes… Yes… Fill me up… with your baby juice…like the slut I am… I want you to… knock me up… with triplets… Fuck me… like…AaaAAaah… the bitch in heat I am…Yes, darling!”

Grinning, Tony got back on his way concluding, “Another satisfied customer, I’m sure!”

He went on, “Now, I gotta find someone to replace Marisa at the Lounge.”