The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Floof N’ Scales

Author’s note: hi! Here’s a soft little monstergirl fic to keep you warm and fuzzy during December! Feedback is welcome at my email, !

Viara was tired. She was very, very tired. Viara was home from a long day of retail and she was so, so very tired. She wearily opened the door to her smallish one bedroom apartment and trudged into it. Her tail, long and thick and covered in scales, extended gracelessly out behind her and smacked it shut with a thud. The appendage was not unlike the tail of an alligator, having something of a rounded triangular shape to it and being muscular and heavy with little in the way of finesse. She meandered on slow, heavy steps, dragging her big heavy tail along the ground behind her, to the couch, where she collapsed with a grunt.

“Sweetie!” She almost moaned. “I’m home!” Viara didn’t hear anything for a moment. She contemplated getting up to investigate, but chose not to. Her body needed rest and the couch...the couch was, just, it was SO comfy. She was there to stay for sure.

“Viara!” There they were. The voice calling Viara’s name was much sweeter and lighter than her own was. The speaker, a girl with a notable bust but who was otherwise of an extraordinarily average build, came bounding in and hurled herself on top of Viara. Her long rich blonde hair, almost golden in color, was as soft and fluffy as always. The floppy dog ears that stuck out the top of her head were covered in fur of the same color. “Hi!! Welcome home I love you!!!” She held Viara close and showered her face in kisses. Viara giggled and her weary body wiggled a little bit.

“Hiii, darling. I love you too.” Viara kissed back. She noticed the sound of her girlfriend’s big fluffy tail rapidly slapping the couch. “Are you that happy to see me?”

“Of course!” The dog girl squealed. “It’s our first day here!”

“Yeah, I guess,” Viara conceded. “Not much of a honeymoon.”

“That’s okay!” The girl smiled. Not just any smile, that smile. Immediately all of the tension fled from Viara and she smiled wide. She grinned back and felt just as empty and bubbly and airy as her girlfriend looked.

“It is okayyyyyy,” Viara parroted her girlfriend happily. It felt like she was floating under her girlfriend’s soft gentle weight. “You’re riiiiiight.”

“Of course, sweetie!” The dog girl replied happily. “Now kiss!!”

“Yes sweetie!!” Viara’s girlfriend dove for Viara’s mouth with her own. Viara clutched delicately at her and kissed with all she had. Her tail thrashed slightly and waves of joy pulsed across her happy body. By the time the two broke their kiss Viara was awash with joy.

“Mmmm,” Viara’s girlfriend giggled with a devilish grin, “see? Soooo much better.”

“So much better.” Viara helplessly agreed. Nice comfy bubbles bounced playfully about in her head and her heart and her stomach. The cuteness of her girlfriend’s giant toothy grin struck her a second time and set her heart fluttering as hard as it could. Viara groaned from somewhere deep inside of yourself and the sound transitioned rapidly into a loud, high-pitched squeal of delight. She threw her heavy, weary arms around her and squeezed tight.

“Ack!” Viara’s girlfriend squeaked, loudly, in protest. “Tootight tootight too tight!” Viara giggled and loosed the grip exerted by her arms...but only a little.

“Soft little thing, aren’t you?” Viara, giggling, teased her girlfriend. Her tail swished gently behind her, in contrast to the wild flailing currently being done by her partner’s. “You’re so huggable, Arc. Not my fault!”

“Absolutely your fault!” Arc whined at her girlfriend in protest. She pouted up at Viara and made certain to give her a nice cute puppy dog expression. “I’m delicate, meanie!” Viara giggled and pulled Arc’s body in against her own with her arms.

“Okay, okay, sorry sweetheart.” She kissed Arc’s forehead and stared lovingly into Arc’s soft yellow eyes. Arc yipped happily and kissed Viara’s neck multiple times. Viara pulled her head down and bonked her forehead gently on Arc’s. “What are we doing about dinner today, cutie?”

“We could order food!” Arc answered giddily. Viara sighed and frowned. This made Arc whimper.

“I dunno…” Viara mumbled. Arc nestled her head up against Viara’s neck. The dog girl’s body was lithe and fit, but standing at only five foot four she wasn’t too heavy-especially to Viara, whose small stature by the standards of her family still had her muscular and six and a half feet tall. Viara thought for a moment before speaking again. “We only have so much money, sweetie. We shouldn’t—”

“That’s fine!” Arc piped up happily. She stared up at Viara with a giant smile.

Viara’s thoughts were blown away.

She was smiling.

Smiling with Arc.

So very happy.

She wanted to please her girlfriend.

Her girlfriend’s precious smile was all that mattered.

“I love you so much!” Cried Viara. She was grinning ear to ear and unbuttoning her stuffy silly blouse her job made her wear. Her big voluminous tits flopped out and seemed to almost double in size, revealing that the considerable C-cup bra she wore underneath only worked because of the shirt’s magic. Arc rose up onto her knees and giggled. Her smile beamed raw contagious joy straight into Viara’s eager, receptive mind.

“I love you too dear.” Arc pushed a strand of Viara’s dark purple hair out of her face. She took a moment to appreciate the long and only slightly wavy mane of the stuff that was currently pinned under Viara’s long, powerful, tight torso. “If that’s a problem then we won’t eat out. Unless…” Viara nodded eagerly and unzipped her pants using hands that trembled with enthusiasm.

“Yes yes, my panties and pussy are yours to enjoy!” Viara squealed. Her tongue flopped out of her mouth and she put her arms up submissively above her head. “My whole body is! I love you, Arc!”

“Hehehe!” Giggled Arc with a joyful expression. Her body rocked happily left to right, right to left, left to right, a few times. “I could make rice and heat up leftover chicken?”

“That sounds niiiice,” Viara moaned, the slow sounds of her voice making it easy to tell she hadn’t fully recovered from Arc’s lustrous smile. Arc giggled again and kissed her on the lips, then hopped off the couch. She scurried away and Viara dozed off into a nap.

* * *

Arc looked at herself in the mirror attached to the wall of the apartment’s singular bathroom. Her soft face and even softer facial features almost seemed to glow back at her, in contrast to the greyed silver of the room itself. It was kind of old and slightly decrepit, but everything worked and none of it seemed to be actively falling apart. That was all she could find it in herself to ask for, especially if she got to share it with her beautiful girlfriend.

“Right, right!” She said under her breath, as a mild chastisement to herself, “now we do dinner.” She flapped her arms a little bit, spun on her heels, and crossed the small distance to her abode’s cramped little kitchen. She rapidly got to work. Her first action was to fetch a wok and put it on the stove. Rice goes in the wok, she sang to herself in her mind, as she coated it in spray to prevent burns, rice goes in the wok.

She put the rice in the wok, her body dancing to and from the places with the things she needed. She sang a little tune to herself, but very quietly. Waking up Viara would be unforgivable. “Start the stove,” said her mind, and her hands obeyed before it had finished. She tapped her knees together and bobbed her head up and down. Her hair and ears both bounced. She liked how that felt. She spun about and practically slapped the fridge open. Then, with almost comical nervousness (and some sweat on her face), all the dancing stopped. She grabbed, shakily, a carton of eggs. Creeped to the counter. Placed it down. Wiped her face. Went “phew!”

It was no longer dangerous to dance.

She pit pat pattered to a cabinet and grabbed a small bowl. She took it to the stove. Got an egg. Cracked it. Put its innards on the rice. Tossed the shell. Got another egg. Did the same with that one.

Put the carton back.

Got a spatula.

Flipped and mixed the eggs and rice. Enjoyed the pleasing sound of sizzling that the meal-to-be was making. Felt incredibly proud of herself. Made a note to call Viara’s mom and thank them for teaching her how to do this. She moved the wok and the spatula about. She did her best to make the eggs go all over all the rice. About fifteen minutes into the process, the fried rice seemed ready to go. Her mission was complete.

“Phew!” She cried and stood for a moment, hands on her hips, to admire her handiwork. Then she got the leftovers, put them on a paper plate, and fired up the microwave. Her tail was at this point slashing to and fro with speed that would make following it with human eyes impossible. “Sweetiiiiie!” She yipped. Arc zipped over to Viara and jumped onto her waist and squeezed her own breasts together with her arms. “Dinner’s ready!”

“Already?” Groaned Viara as she rubbed at one eye with the base of her palm. “Alright then...thank you dear.” She started to get up but Arc shook her head.

“No no no! You stay here! I help!” She hopped to the floor and bolted. In the time it took her to grab a tv tray, set it up in front of her girlfriend, get a plate, load it with fried rice, put some heated up chicken next to it, then return and put the plate down on the tray, Viara had only managed to sit up, stretch, and yawn. Viara blinked down at the tray.

“H-how in the hell?” Viara muttered to herself.

“I’m fast,” Arc answered anyway, her excellent fluffy ears having picked up the sound with ease. Her tail made a loud THUMP every few seconds as it smashed into the side of the couch. Viara winced at the noise a few times but Arc never noticed.

“You...made some for yourself, didn’t you?” Asked Viara. She sounded concerned.

“Oh! Yeah, of course! Why?” She answered.

“We’re gonna eat together, aren’t we?”

“Of course!!” Answered Arc, so taken with glee that she literally jumped straight up into the air involuntarily. After she landed she shot back into the kitchen, made herself a plate and was back within seconds. Viara chuckled at her girlfriend with one eyebrow slightly raised. Arc placed her plate on the tv tray along with forks and knives, two of each. The girls got to work eating, talking, and laughing. Arc could tell her presence had a soothing effect on Viara and was endlessly pleased with that knowledge. In turn, her smile stamped one not just into Viara’s face but directly into her brain.

Viara’s body seemed to grow looser and laxer and less weary with each second she spent exposed to Arc’s sunny disposition. Arc nuzzled and kissed her and licked the odd bit of food off of Viara’s face or body or clothes. The two enjoyed their meal for about half an hour, basking in the lovely effect that each of them seemed to have on the other. By the time the fried rice was cleaned off both plates, and both girls had had their fill of rubbery microwaved chicken, they were both totally at ease. Viara planted a big and powerful, yet deceptively lithe and dexterous, hand on top of Arc’s head. Arc yipped happily.

“I can handle cleaning up,” she said with a slight grin. “Thank you, sweetie. I really enjoyed this.”

“You’re welcome!” Cooed Arc. Viara leaned foreward and adjusted the tv tray so she could stand up-

“Nu!” A pathetic amount of weight tried to yank Viara backwards. She turned her head towards it and looked rather perplexed.

“Arc, wha—”

Relaxed. That smile was there. Suddenly the thought of leaving this cozy comfy couch was more than Viara could bear. She crashed backwards like Arc was pulling with the force of a train.

“Good girl. Relax. Cuddles.”

“Cuddlesssss,” moaned Viara, smiling back. She nestled her heavy weak body into the plush couch.

“I clean! You rest!” Yelped Arc. Yes, thought Viara, she was tired. She needed to rest. As Arc gathered all the plates and dirty dishes, Viara watched groggily from her position in the living room.

“I love you…” she barely managed to mouth before another nap overtook her.