The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flighttimes

Sarah finally reached the check-in desk at the crowded airline terminal, clutching her bookbag and her purse. It had been a hectic day already, after a tearful goodbye with her boyfriend Rick. She was leaving Arizona for her senior year of college in Chicago, while Rick started his new job with Syntec here in Phoenix. Sarah knew that she would miss Rick during the coming year—he was so sweet—but right now she wasn’t worried about that. She was worried about making her flight. And the woman behind the desk wasn’t being much help.

“Are you sure?” Sarah asked. “I know I had reservations.” She leaned over the desk just a bit, trying to get a look at the computer screen. As she raised up on her toes, her well-toned legs showed off their shapely curves. She was wearing her standard uniform—short blue nylon athletic shorts, white tennies, and a cropped t-shirt. She sported a dark tan, and her slender body looked great. She had grown accustomed to ignoring the stares she got from assorted men— especially the 40+ businessmen that seemed to outnumber everyone else in this airport.

“How did you say your last name was spelled?” the airline assistant asked. “Oh, wait, here it is—sorry about that, it just popped up. We’ve put you in an exit row, is that OK?”

Sarah expelled a sigh of relief. “Yeah, sure, whatever,” she said. She was already gathering up the belongings that were spilling from her shoulder bag, and digging out her ipod so she could tune out while she waited for the plane.

“Hi there,” he said as he sat down. Sarah jumped. She’d been listening to her new tunes on the iPod, pretty loud, and hadn’t expected anyone to talk to her. She looked up. Figured. Businessman, mid-forties. Still, he wasn’t bad looking—he seemed to be in good shape, and he was fairly handsome. His light grey suit and french blue shirt appeared to be well-tailored for an athletic frame. “Oh, uh, hi,” she said, pulling out her ear-buds. “I hope you don’t mind, I took the window seat. I sort of need to look out the window when I fly. I get, um, nervous.”

“No, that’s fine,” he said, glancing at his ticket stub. “I prefer the aisle anyway. Just let me know if you need to get out during the flight. I’m Kevin, by the way.” His eyes were brown, but penetrating somehow. Sarah smiled at him. “Sarah.” She had figured she’d be able to get the window seat. Men were all the same—one look at her long, lean legs and she could usually get what she wanted. “Great,” she said, putting her earbuds back in and turning towards the window.

“The captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign. You are now free to move about the cabin. You may also now use electronic devices. Please remember that cell phones, radios, and portable TV’s may not be used at any time during the flight.” Sarah stole a glance over at the man next to her. He seemed to be distracted by the pretty blonde flight attendant who was pulling a blanket down from the overhead bin across the aisle. Typical, Sarah thought. She took her fleece out of her backpack and put it over her lap, and pulled her straight, dark hair into a pony tail. Time for more tunes.

“Excuse me?”

It was Kevin. He had his laptop out and was trying to get Sarah’s attention. “I thought you might be interested in this. You’re listening to music, right?”

Sarah nodded yes, slightly confused. “Well, my company’s been working on some experimental software that enhances the sound of personal MP3 players. It’s a little technical, but instead of boosting the volume, it actually augments the sub-audio frequencies of the music. If you like, I could give you a little demo.”

Sarah’s initial reaction was annoyance. She just wanted to space out for the 3 1/2 hour flight on her own. Still, Kevin seemed nice enough. What could it hurt? If it worked, she’d be able to tell Rick about it—he was totally into new personal technology. In fact, that’s what Syntec developed. “Uh, sure,” she said. “How does it work? Do I need to download something?”

“Actually, I can’t let you download it. The software’s still experimental, and I can’t let copies go out on your personal player. But if you hook your player up to my laptop, I can run the program in the background. You just choose your tunes line you normally would, but I guarantee they’ll sound different to you.”

Sarah said OK, and plugged her iPod into the cord that snaked out from Kevin’s laptop. She chose her favorite playlist—Coldplay, Greenday, some oldies like Midnight Oil. “Whoa!” she exclaimed. She hadn’t expected much, and was prepared to just play it cool. But the sound from her earbuds was incredible. Kevin was right, she realized —the sound wasn’t any louder, and it wasn’t particularly more distinct. But it was like... like... the music was piped directly into her head, almost as if it were bypassing her ears altogether.

“Pretty nice, huh?” Kevin said. “It should be—it’s taken us four years to develop. Still, most people are pretty impressed when they hear it for the first time. Enjoy.”

Sarah barely heard him. She was already getting lost in the music, enjoying the sensation of having her favorite bands right inside her head. She could hardly wait to tell Rick about this. Rick—she suppressed a little giggle. Poor Rick, she realized, just wasn’t all that... big. He was sweet and all, but he never really satisfied her in bed. Sometimes after he was done, and fell asleep, she snuck into the bathroom, got out her vibrator, and gave herself the orgasm that she’d faked with him earlier. He always seemed to enjoy himself. But, she thought, maybe this year she’d fool around just a little— try to hook up with someone a bit more... studly. Someone with a really nice big cock. She pictured it, and thought about how nice it would be to take it in her mouth, moving in and out, licking it gently, feeling it grow hard...

Sarah jerked herself out of the daydream. She realized to her surprise that she was beginning to feel a little bit, well, horny. Where did that come from? She glanced a look over at Kevin. He seemed to be hard at work on a spreadsheet. Sarah blushed a little; the discontinuity of being in such a public place and thinking such private thoughts was disconcerting. She glanced down. She was sweating, she realized. She took her fleece off her lap, and realized that she felt sleepy. She folded the fleece into a pillow, and leaned against the window to take a little nap. She turned her tunes down a little, but she didn’t want them to stop. The sound was so incredible! She smiled to herself as she began drifting gently off to sleep. Sarah was on her hands and knees, wearing only a slick black leather corset; her ass was high in the air, and she could feel a massive cock pressing insistently on her shaved pussy. Shaved? When did that happen? Some part of her mind realized that something was not right, but at the moment she didn’t care. All she wanted was to get the cock inside her, inside to fill the void that needed to be filled. God! What was taking so long? She arched her back, and pushed back, only to feel the weight of the man’s cock retreat; she tried to turn her head to look back at him, but found that she could not. She began to moan in frustration.

“Excuse me, are you all right?” Someone shaking her gently by the shoulder. Slowly Sarah shook her head, feeling the cobwebs slowly retreat, though she was still in a sensual haze. With a sudden jolt she realized where she was, realized that Kevin was shaking her awake, realized with a flush of embarrassment that her hand was working hard on her pussy, and that he must have seen and heard her. “Uh, oh, yes... um, just a uh bad dream,” she managed to blurt out.

“Often happens to me while I’m flying,” Kevin said with a friendly smile. Maybe he hadn’t seen so much after all. With a pang, however, Sarah realized that she was still horny as hell, and that she hadn’t cum. She could smell her cunt—could see a damp spot in her nylon shorts. Damn! What was she going to do about that?

“Sorry, what was that?” she said. She realized that Kevin was still speaking to her. “I was just saying that I’m never comfortable in these airplane seats. Too small a space, you know?” “Uh huh,” Sarah said. “Do you mind if I get up? I need to use the restroom.” It sounded to Sarah like she was speaking from very far away, somehow, like she wasn’t quite connected to her own voice. All she really knew was that she had to find some relief, somehow, from the persistent itch in her cunt. The slick fabric of her panties and nylon shorts were only making it worse—it was like she was being gently teased and fondled by invisible hands that never let her get anywhere. “Of course,” Kevin said. Sarah deftly wrapped the blanket around her waist as she stood up, making a makeshift skirt—that at least would give her some privacy as she walked down the aisle. As she went she noticed with some embarrassment that the people in nearby rows seemed to be smirking as she walked by. How much had they heard?

Once Sarah got into the tiny bathroom in the back of the plane, she pulled off her shorts and her panties—god they were wet—and went to work with her hands. She tried to muffle her moans, but she’d never been this horny before, and it felt sooo good to plunge her finger—then two fingers—into her dripping pussy. “Unnhh,” she heard herself saying. So close to coming, so close, so close... and then, somehow, it was like her clit went numb. “No, nooo,” she heard her own voice as if it were far away, as if it were someone else. She wasn’t any less horny than before, and if she didn’t come, she thought she’d go crazy. She tried slowing down the pace of her frantic fingers... suddenly she had an image of herself, hands tied behind her back, her breasts thrust forward as far as she could push them, sucking for all she was worth on a fat, long cock. Ummm—faster and faster with her hands, but she just couldn’t come. She closed her eyes again, and again saw herself gagging on the huge cock, saw now that her legs were held apart by a metal bar... gaaaahg.

She jerked herself up with a start; the “fasten seatbelts” sign had come on, and the captain was ordering everyone back to their seat. There was a knock on the door. “Can you finish up, please? We’re about to hit some turbulence, and we need everyone back in their seats.” It was the stewardess, calling her through the door. “Um, yeah, OK,” Sarah said, trying to hide the desperation in her voice. She still hadn’t come, and she was so horny could barely stand. She cleaned herself up as well as she could, then made the uncomfortable walk back down the aisle. She was sure that everyone could see her hard nipples straining at the fabric of her t-shirt; worse, her pussy was slick with juice and sweat, and seemed to be radiating heat.

Back in her seat, Sarah rearranged her blanket and put her head back. Maybe she could get some sleep. “It’s rough when that happens, isn’t it?” It was Kevin again. “What do you mean?” Sarah asked. “When you just can’t bring yourself off. I hate that. I could help you with that, if you want.”

Sarah just stared, shocked. How did Kevin know what had gone on in the lavatory? What was worse was his tone of voice—it sounded like he was asking if she wanted a Coke—and the look on his face didn’t match what he seemed to be saying. “Excuse me?” she finally managed to get out.

“You heard me. I don’t need to repeat myself. Do you want my help or not?” Kevin’s face had suddenly grown hard and stern, and there was no twinkle of laughter in his eyes. “Screw you, mister. Do you want me to call the flight attendant?” Sarah asked. “Suit yourself,” Kevin said, as he returned to the speadsheet on his computer.

Sarah couldn’t believe the nerve of this guy. He had seemed so nice at the start of the flight—now he seemed like a total creep. She thought about getting up to change seats, but it seemed like so much trouble. Besides, Kevin was just sitting there now. It wasn’t like he was going to make an aggressive move or anything. She decided to just listen to some more tunes and block him out. She put her headphones back on, and turned the volume up.

It was no use; she just couldn’t get sex out of her head. In fact, it seemed like the more that she listened to her favorite songs, the hornier she got. She could feel the bass lines thumping all the way down her spine, straight to her pussy. Her hands sneaked under the blanket—No! She couldn’t start that again. Besides, when she sneaked a look at Kevin, he seemed to be watching her intensely. She couldn’t let him know how horny she was. And yet... and yet... there seemed to be no stopping it. Her pussy was squishy with warm juices; her nipples were hard, and she knew that if she brushed a hand against them—No! not that—she would groan out loud. And now the images were filling her head again. She pictured herself in business clothes—tight, form fitting, but business clothes nonetheless. And she seemed to be leaning over a table, reaching forward as far as she could with her arms to grab either corner. This pressed her breasts hard against the table, and she could tell that her ass was up in the air for anyone to see, or grab. And then, there it was, a firm, deliberate hand lifting up her skirt; she could picture it so clearly, could almost feel it as the same hand pulled her smooth black thong aside, and gently started to finger her cunt... Unnghh! Oh my god, she couldn’t stand it any longer, she needed to cum.

“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.” Kevin again. Through a blind haze of lust and desperation, Sarah found herself looking at his face again. The twinkle was back in his eyes. It was as if she had tunnel vision—she couldn’t see past him, couldn’t think about anything except getting off, and there was Kevin right next to her. For the first time, she noticed how he smelled, a strong, clean scent like sandalwood. “What?” Sarah asked. “I thought you said something,” Kevin said with a smile. Oh no, was she groaning out loud? Suddenly Sarah had a vision of what she needed to do; she wasn’t’ sure where the idea came from, but she realized, clearly, that Kevin could make her—could allow her—to cum. “Um, about what you said earlier?” Sarah asked. “Yes?” “I was just wondering if, um, ...” Sarah could feel her face going red, the flush starting from her neck and running straight up to her scalp. Kevin was just looking at her, a somewhat bemused look on his face. He offered her no help in her embarrassment. “You know, you said you could help me?”

“Sorry, I don’t remember. Help you with what?” Sarah’s face fell; god, her pussy was driving her crazy. She dug deep and found a new resolve; if that was how he wanted to play it, she would go along. She needed him. She brought her head back up, only partway, and looked Kevin square in the face through upturned eyelashes. Her voice quavering just a bit, she said in a quiet and, she hoped, seductive tone, “Please—would you help me to cum? I need it so badly. Please.” Kevin returned her look with a long, unwavering stare. “Sorry. That offer has expired. Now you’ll need to make it worth my while.” Oh god oh god oh god, Sarah thought, her emotions clouded with panic. If she couldn’t get it together and convince Kevin to help her, she thought she might explode. Even now her hand had stolen back under the blanket, where she was frantically frigging her increasingly sore clit. Calm down. You can do this, she thought.

“Oh, I’m sure that I can make it worth your while. I might have something that you’re interested in. Chicago’s my final destination; how about you?” “Hmm..” There was just the slightest hint of a smile on Kevin’s previously impassive face. Sarah took her blanket with her free hand and gently spread it out over Kevin’s lap; that done, she reached tentatively and felt for his cock. As she thought—it was hard as a rock. And huge. She suddenly had an image of her own lips, red as rubies, sucking that cock in and out. The thought made her dizzy.

Kevin gently removed her hand; Sarah felt a pang of disappointment. “That won’t be necessary,” Kevin was saying. “We’ll find some other way for you to repay me... later. But you need to understand that if I help you with this little... problem, you’ll be in my debt. Is that what you want?” Sarah nodded enthusiastically, saying simply “yes,” a whisper through clenched teeth. “Anything. Please.” “OK then,” Kevin said. “First, though, I need to make a small adjustment for your own safety.” He turned back to his laptop. Damn him! Why was he still working on this spreadsheet? Suddenly Sarah felt a little tingle at the back of her throat; she tried to say something, and found that she couldn’t. Her eyes went wide. “Don’t be concerned,” Kevin was saying. “Your speech will return in a few minutes. I just don’t want you to draw any more attention to us than necessary.”

And then his hand was under the blanket, tracing slow circles on her thigh. The sensation was electric; Sarah felt her whole body stiffen. “Relax,” she heard Kevin say, through a fog of lust and sweat. “It will all be over soon.” Easy for him to say. She felt his hand lift hers gently off of her throbbing cunt. She tried to protest, but she still could not speak, and his grip was like iron. And then his hand was resting gently on her pussy, one finger tracing a line between her swollen lips through her slick shorts. And then he slid his hand down her waistband, and that same finger found its way into her cunt, slowly sliding in, in, in. “My, we are ready aren’t we? OK, if you’re ready to be mine, nod your head.” Sarah thought she might pass out. Groggily she nodded her head slowly up and down. And then, all at once, Kevin’s hand squeezed her throbbing clit, while with his left hand he seemed to add a column to his excel spreadsheet. Sarah screamed. Or tried to. No sound came out, but she felt her whole body contract, her mouth formed a perfect O, and her cunt began to spasm. Kevin’s finger slid back into her pussy, gently massaging while her cunt shuddered, clamping and releasing in a rapidly decreasing series of shocks. At last it was over, and she felt a relaxed warmth spread from her pussy outward, though her hips, up into her belly, at last reaching her heaving shoulders, neck, mouth, and face. Sarah melted back into her seat, limp and spent.

“Good girl.” Kevin again. “Now, we’re almost to Chicago. I’m going to give you my business card. You won’t want to lose it. Remember, you owe me now.” A few more clicks on Kevin’s keyboard, and Sarah found that she could talk again. She didn’t care. In some small part of her brain she thought that she should be offended, that she should have this... creep arrested for assaulting her. But She could hardly move, let alone work up any righteous indignation. She watched, detached, as Kevin slipped something into her bookbag on the floor. And then she fell asleep.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please stay seated until the captain turns off the fasten seatbelt sign. We’ll be at the gate shortly.” Sarah awoke with a jump. Had she been dreaming? God, her shorts were soaked. She stole a glance at her seatmate. He seemed completely oblivious to her, intent on packing up his things. “Did you have a nice nap?” he asked? “Um, yeah, I uh, guess so.” Sarah stammered back. “Good. It’s was nice talking with you earlier. Remember, if you want to interview for a job at my company, give me a call. The number’s on the card.” And then Kevin was in the aisle, moving out of the plane without a glance back. Sara took her fleece and wrapped it around her waist as a makeshift skirt; nothing she could do about the scent, but at least she could hide the wet spot on her shorts. Her pussy lips were still slick with cum and sweat, and as she walked, she began to feel a familiar itch between her legs. God, no. Not again. Just focus on getting home, she told herself—home to a warm bath and a hot meal. She’d call Rick and get him to talk dirty while she brought herself off. Yeah—that would work. Yeah.

To be continued...?