The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Flicker”

Christa was in her bedroom, trying in frustration to use her computer, when a knock came at the door. She sighed and stood up, shaking her head almost dizzily. Whoever it was knocked again, a few too many times. “Coming!” she shouted, trying to mask her irritation.

She was strikingly pretty, with an athletic figure and hazel eyes that blended from green to blue. Her golden blonde hair was fairly short, but she had long bangs which were usually held back by hair clips. Sid teased her about this, saying that she must be reliving junior high. He was funny like that.

It was only ten in the morning, though, and she had yet to even comb her hair. She ran her fingers through it just before opening the door. Sid was standing on her porch, and he grinned oddly. “Hey, Sleepyhead. Took you long enough.”

She smiled and shrugged. “Don’t worry. You didn’t wake me up.” He did not seem worried, though, as his eyes glanced downward. She was still in her pajamas, a t-shirt and shorts. She grinned nervously. “I hope you enjoyed the party.”

He nodded and smiled back. “We had a great time, didn’t we?” Without waiting for her to ask, he invited himself in. She shut the door, and he handed her his coat. “So what are you up to today?”

She shrugged as she set the coat on a chair. “Well, I was going to do some writing, but my computer’s acting up…” Christa wrote books for teenage girls, and she had done fairly well for herself. Her house was certainly nice.

He shook his head. “Whatever. So you’re free then.”

Christa hesitated. She had a feeling that Sid was going to ask her out, something that she had dreaded throughout last night’s party. While she considered Sid a friend, and while he wasn’t exactly bad looking, he just did not seem like her type. “Well, I really should get the computer fixed so I can get back to work. I have a deadline, you know.”

Sid shrugged. “Maybe I can help. I do work with computers for a living.” He said it as if he were bragging.

Her face lit up. “That’s right! I forgot about that…so you think you could give it a look?” As she pointed back toward the bedroom, her breasts jutted out, and he grew a little hard.

He nodded. “You’ll owe me, though. I want to take you to dinner. Just as friends.”

She smiled at the last three words. “Okay. Just friends.”

A few minutes later, Christa and Sid walked into her bedroom, where her PC was flickering oddly. She did not feel comfortable having him in here, but the important thing was getting the computer fixed. “It’s being doing this ever since I started it up. I tried restarting it, I searched for viruses…”

He smirked and nodded. “I think I can fix it. It shouldn’t take that long, either. I’ll need you to get on the internet, though.”

She frowned. “Well, what caused it?”

He smiled, more than a little patronizing. “Don’t worry. You wouldn’t understand it. Really, just get online and then leave me alone for a while. I’ll take care of it.”

She nodded gratefully.

Sure enough, the flickering had stopped when Sid left. She had almost given him a hug, but she didn’t want to give him the wrong idea. She showered, dressed, and ate breakfast, wondering what she should wear to their dinner that night. The red dress was definitely too sexy, but she still had to decide between the black and the brown.

Around eleven, she started back on her writing. Within fifteen minutes, though, the flickering came back. In fact, it was worse now than before. She considered calling Sid, but she did not want to inconvenience him. Instead, she made do as best she could, only managing the first draft of one chapter before she finally had to quit.

Christa was in her bedroom, wearing only a white satin bra and panties. The black dress was in one hand, and the brown was in the other. She was not wearing the hair clips, since she knew that Sid did not care for them, and so her bangs spilled out over her forehead.

She noticed once more in annoyance that the computer was flickering. She considered turning it off, but she wanted Sid to have a look at it before they left.

Looking back at the outfits in her hand, she found herself thinking of the red dress, still in the closet. It was really very pretty, even if it did show more leg and cleavage. And I do want to make a good impression, she thought. Sid’s a great guy. What’ll he think if I don’t dress nicely?

Smiled, she settled on the red dress. She changed into a red silk bra and panties, and then she got it out of the closet.

Christa was admiring herself in the mirror when a knock came at the door. I look really sexy tonight... The computer was still flickering, but she barely noticed it now. The knocking came again, and she smiled. Sid…

She strode out to the door and opened it. Sid was wearing a suit, and he looked positively dashing. She had not realized how good he could look, when he put his mind to it. “Hey there…” she said, a little playfully.

He practically drooled at the sight of her. “Hey there, yourself… that’s an awesome dress.”

She smiled demurely. “Before we go, can you take a look at my computer again? It’s flickering worse than ever.”

He frowned. “Wow, it’s worse than I thought. I’ll have to come some other time and fix it. Now let’s get a move on.” She nodded agreeably.

The dinner went wonderfully. Sid was charming, funny, and just plain gorgeous to Christa’s eyes. Normally, she did not drink, but he talked her into a couple of glasses of wine.

When they got back to her porch, she could still feel a buzz from the alcohol. She learned against the door, her body language flirtatious. “I had a wonderful time…”

He smiled and nodded. “I’m sure you did.”

“Well…goodnight.” Christa pulled in close and kissed him, her tongue slipping lovingly into his mouth. She savored the kiss for a while, not resisting as his hand roamed over her butt. Finally, she pulled away and reached for the doorknob.

He grabbed her arm. “I think I’ll come in for a while. You know, just to talk.”

At first, she did not know what to say. Then she smiled and nodded. They walked in, and she took his coat. He immediately sat down on the couch. “Get me a beer, will you?”

She frowned. “I don’t have any. Is a Pepsi all right?”

Sid shrugged and nodded, a little annoyed. “You really should get some.” He took his shoes off and then set his feet on the coffee table.

After getting him a drink and a coaster, she sat down beside him for a while. She tried to make conversation, but he seemed interested in nothing she was saying. Frustrated, she stood up. “I’m going to go change into something more comfortable…” He smiled luridly, and she blushed. “I mean…regular clothes. I’ll be back in a minute.” She rushed out of the room.

She had forgotten to turn of the computer, and it was still flickering like crazy. She disregarded it and slipped her shoes and dress off. Soon, she was pacing back and forth before the computer in her underwear. I’m making a bad impression. That’s not what I want. I like Sid. I want him to like me. Think, Christa, think…

She had to think of something that Sid would like, something that would make him go out with her again. She felt like a nervous school girl. He’s so handsome and smart and funny and…sexy…

Then it hit her. Sid would want to stay if she made love to him. She smiled, but then she frowned. She was not like that. This was just a first date. She couldn’t do that, could she?

But I like him so much…

The thought began to fill her with pleasure. Touching him, kissing him, being close to him…it sounded like a dream come true. She smiled at herself in the mirror and nodded, even as the computer screen flickered in the corner of her eye. She would make love to Sid. She would make it a night he’d never forget.

It had to be perfect, though. Christa reached under her bed, hoping that Sid had not begun to wonder where she was. She pulled out a white clothes box and opened it to reveal a red and black lace teddy. She had never worn it before, had only bought it on an impulse a few months ago. She could not wait to wear it for Sid.

Sid was watching TV when Christa came out. He immediately turned it off, and then he watched her in silence. The teddy fit her perfectly, slipping beautifully over every curve. She stood there for a while, posing demurely with a brilliant, eager smile. Then she walked sensually forward and slipped on top of him.

She rubbed up against him slowly and achingly, and he felt dizzy as his face ran softly down the front of her. His hands caressed every part of her they could find, and she practically melted to his touch. Almost without realizing it, he was half naked and laying on top of her. He struggled for words, and what came out almost surprised him as much as her. “Suck my cock.”

She froze. “What?” The very idea sickened her. A couple of boyfriends had requested this before, but they had not stayed boyfriends for very long.

He breathed in, unsure whether to continue. “Go on. Suck it. It’s nice, trust me…”

She shook her head firmly. “No. I don’t do that.”

Sid nodded and bit his lip. “Okay. Why don’t you show me your bedroom again? There’s a lot of other things we can do…”

Christa paused for a moment, and then she smiled lovingly. “Okay.” She kissed him, and then she led him seductively into the bedroom.

They made love for hours. Finally, Sid rolled her off of him and went to sleep. She put the teddy back on and curled lovingly into his unconscious arms.

When Christa first awoke, it was three-thirty in the morning. The room was dark, except for the computer, which was flickering faster than ever. She was kneeling in front of it in her teddy. Half annoyed, and half confused, she selected Shut Down. Nothing happened. After a moment, she pushed the power button in frustration. Again, nothing happened. She was starting to become afraid, and she was not exactly sure why. Almost desperate, she pulled the plug, and it finally turned off.

She looked back at Sid, who was sleeping soundly. It had to be a virus, she thought. Something really bad, something no one knew about. She could only count on Sid to fix it. I trust Sid, she thought. He’ll take care of everything. Smiling, reassured, she crawled back into bed.

Christa had a dream that night. She was alone in the bed, still wearing the lace teddy. The computer was flickering even faster now, and she got up and walked toward it. Unafraid, she slowly knelt down before it, but her eyes never left the screen. She understood now. The flickering was showing her something, showing her words. Just before the dream ended, she saw what it was telling her.

She awoke to find herself sitting in the computer chair in her teddy. She only vaguely remembered the dream, but she remembered that it was a nice one.

The computer was on, and it was flickering, but it had slowed down from last night. She smiled and stood up, laughing at herself on the inside for worrying about it. The flickering was not a big deal.

She turned toward the bed, but Sid was not there. I love Sid. Sid takes care of me. Christa frowned. She wanted to make him breakfast in bed, but it seemed that would have to wait for another day. She shrugged and went about her daily activities.

Soon, she was back at work, and she found that the flickering no longer distracted her. In fact, it was kind of nice, somehow soothing. On the other hand, she was frequently distracted by thoughts of Sid. She could not wait until he came back. She would sit there, staring at the screen, thinking of him and the things she would do for him later on.

That night, Christa waited for Sid in a black lace bra and panties, but he never showed up. Frustrated, she went to bed dressed like that, sexual fantasies running through her head. She left the computer on, because the flickering comforted her. Sucking Sid’s cock wouldn’t be so bad, she thought just before falling asleep.

Christa awoke again in the middle of the night. The screen was flickering faster than ever. She slipped out of bed and walked, almost entranced, toward it. As she knelt down before it, she could see letters flickering in the midst of it. She nodded knowingly. The computer had something to tell her.

The word ‘master’ appeared momentarily on the screen, and she smiled. Yes she thought. Someone is my master. But who? The computer? Teach me… She leaned forward, ready to embrace everything she was being told.

One by one, the messages began to appear, and she nodded without question at each of them. They told her what to think of Sid, what to do for Sid, how to dress for Sid, and many other things. Every command was an obvious truth to her. Finally, the last message appeared and froze on the screen.

“Sid is your master,” it read.

Christa smiled radiantly, nodded one last time, and then went back to bed.

When Sid came back the next afternoon, he just opened the door and walked in. The house was his now, even if it wasn’t yet official.

Christa was still wearing the black lace bra and panties. She took his coat, and he sat down on the couch. “Would you like anything else, Master?” She posed for his viewing pleasure.

He shrugged. “Give me a beer.”

She nodded submissively and went to the refrigerator, which she had restocked to his liking. She opened the beer and handed it to him. “Anything else?”

He grinned oddly, his eyes looking her over. “I think you’ll suck my cock now.”

She smiled seductively. “Of course.” She knelt down before him and removed her bra before leaning forward.

As she began to pleasure him, he smiled and took a drink. “You know, I’m glad Marla took me to your party. You took longer to train, but you’re a much better slave.”

Christa looked up nodded happily. “Thank you, Master. I want only to please you.”

He stroked her hair and then pulled her back onto him. ”Of course you do. I know you found me annoying at first, but sometimes relationships require effort. I think this will work out best for both of us.” She moaned in agreement.