The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fleur de Amour

mc mf fd

A young man discovers anomalies in the club treasurer’s accounts, but she reassures him they are just legitimate expenses.

Trentborough Junior Badminton Club (TJBC) liked to think it was a cut above the other junior sports associations in town. Sure there were other Clubs with junior sections, but they were all part of full adult organisations. The 70s hippy founders of TJBC had created it to live up to a different ideal. A juniors club, just for young people, run by those young people. Thus TJBC was the only all juniors club in town, run by an all juniors committee, albeit overseen by a small parallel community of adults, to help guide the juniors and to ensure suitable safeguarding at events.

It was Nick Graham’s year to be Junior Chair, and at 18, his last year in the Club. He had been a member now for 6 years, ever since his best friend at school, William, suggested they try a game. The pair caught the bug and soon become badminton regulars, getting progressively better as they grew up, and following TJBC’s well-trodden path of being given minor junior committee roles at first, before being trusted as Vice-Chair and Chair in their final years.

William was a year older than Nick, so had been Junior Chair last year to Nick’s Vice-Chair. Now Nick was in charge on his own, but after all these years, TJBC was like a well-oiled machine, and there was always the adult committee there to help when needed.

Mr Michaels, the Senior Chair, had been with the Club almost from the beginning, acting as a sort of unofficial coach, even if his own playing days were now well behind him. Parents of current junior members, including Nick’s Mum, tended to make up the rest of the Senior Committee, usually having been arm-twisted to help out by Mr Michaels. Some would play a few gentle games among themselves, or just sit around chatting, while the junior fixtures and competitions were happening.

The current exceptions where Dave and Pamela Baldwin. They didn’t have any children. Dave had just turned up one day with Mr Michaels, several years back, a keen player himself. Short and softly spoken, he just seemed to enjoy enjoyed his Badminton, and at that year’s AGM was elected to a minor role on the Senior Committee, where he had stay ever since.

Within a year his wife, Pamela, started showing up as well, although Nick had never seen her play. They made an odd couple, tending to keep to themselves more than the other parents, and Nick never really found he was able to talk to them. Where Dave was small and timid, Pamela was tall, statuesque and commanding.

What Nick was sure of though, was that Pamela had no doubt featured in the adolescent masturbation fantasies of most of the Club’s older junior members, the boys at least that is, himself included. At 40-something, Pamela seemed positively ancient to the young boys of course, and it wasn’t even that she was pretty, Nick realised, almost the reverse in fact. She always wore heavy makeup, with high arching drawn on eyebrows, and much more revealing clothing than any of the other parents. “Mutton dress as lamb” was the phrase Nick had overheard his Dad use once, but compared to the other mums, the exotic made-up Pamela was certainly feeding the MILF fantasies of the horny older junior boys for sure.

Regardless of her unintended effect on some of the junior boys, naturally by accompanying Dave to the Club’s AGMs, it was only a matter of time before Pamela too had her arm-twisted to help out by Mr Michaels, and for the last two years now she had been Senior Treasurer.

Arguably, Club Treasurer was one of the most time consuming committee roles. There were constant membership and tournament fees to account for. Fortunately, TJBC was extremely well-off, the yearly income more than covering the annual running expenses, while the Club sat on large donations from past alumni. In theory the Club had always been saving to buy or build its own sports centre, but in practise it operated quite happily without one. Meanwhile, many past members had go on to be successful in business, often attributing their adult success at least in part to the confidence they got early in life through being given responsibility on the Junior Committee. So money kept flowing in to eventually buy a Centre regardless, leaving TJBC with a huge cash reserve.

Normally, Nick, and most of the other juniors he suspected, glazed over a bit when it came to the dull reports and accounts at each year’s AGM. They were much more interested in the awarding of the various club trophies, and maybe who was going to be elected to which role on the Junior Committee.

But as Junior Chair for this his last year, and with the AGM coming up next month, Nick felt it was his duty, boring as it might be, to at least take a proper look over the draft Annual Account Pamela had prepared. To his untrained eye, everything looked fine at first glance, and it was only by really by chance that he spotted something that didn’t quite look right as he was closing the sheets of figures. He looked again, yes something did look odd, and once he had seen that one, suddenly all sorts of similar irregularities started jumping out before his eyes.

Was he imagining it? What should he do? Mention it to his Mum, talk to Mr Michaels? No, TJBC was all about the Juniors taking responsibility, and he was the Chair, he should talk to Pamela first, after all he might just be reading the figures wrong. Yes, that was the adult thing to do for sure.

He called Pamela the next day, to ask if he could arrange to go round, so she could explain how the accounts worked to him. She seemed a bit surprised, saying that it was the first time she could remember anyone bothering to examine them closely, but yes, she would be happy talk Nick through them. He didn’t know anyone who had actually ever been to the Baldwin’s house, and if he was honest Nick felt a bit uncomfortable talking to Pamela, so he made sure to arrange a time after work when Dave would be at home too.

Nick wondered quite why he had felt uncomfortable when he arrived at the Baldwin’s home the next evening on the far side of Trentborough. A non-descript detached house on an unremarkable estate of detached family homes. He remembered why as soon as Pamela opened the front door, looking almost like a villainess from James Bond, wearing only some sort of shear, slightly see though, long lacy black gown and her trade mark heavy make up.

“I’m sorry to be disturbing you and Dave this evening, Mrs Baldwin” Nick said as he stepped inside. “Oh that’s fine Nick” she replied, “Dave has had to go out for the evening. And please, call me Pamela. Besides it’s important if you have questions about the accounts.”

Nick hardly had time to register his uncomfortableness increasing another notch at the news of Dave’s absence from the house, before his head was sent reeling somewhat from the powerful smell of flowers in the home, as if far too many ‘fruits of the forest’ type artificial air fresheners were being used.

“Well, it’s just that there are some figures I don’t quite understand, err… Pamela” Nick added, deciding that he was committed to just pressing on now regardless. “I’m sure we can sort it out together” she smiled, adding “come up to my boudoir where I keep the accounts” as she started to climb the stairs.

Upstairs. Boudoir. Nick’s awkward feeling rose decidedly two further notches as he followed the older woman up the stairs. But he was relieved on the landing as they passed by what was obviously the master bedroom. One notch back down again.

With each step towards the boudoir, the heady floral scent increased, but when they entered the room it was like nothing Nick had ever seen before. More like a darkened cave than a room, lit somehow in deep purples, which caused the thousands upon thousands of strange looking white orchid type blooms, that were everywhere in the space, almost glow with whiteness. The flowers were literally everywhere, as if stepping into a jungle that just happen to contain some wardrobes and a long low dressing table with mirror.

The kind of boudoir Mae West might have felt at home in. And in the far corner, largely obscured from view, there seemed to be some sort of jacuzzi /hot tub type thing, but modelled on one of the flowers, it’s petals curled back so you could step into its tub full of petals, four large slender filament stamen rising from the centre.

The scent from all the flowers was overwhelming, and it was warm in the room, forcing Nick to remove his sweatshirt as they sat side by side on the long low padded bench that ran along in front of the mirrored dressing table in a spotlighted pool of white light. “Dave has his Badminton, I have my Fleur de Amour” Pamela said indicating to the blooms as she reached into a side draw. “They were only discovered in the late 1800s by French explorers on a single remote Polynesian atoll whose location remains a closely guarded secret to this day. They are extremely rare. I have to have them flown in specially.”

If they are rare, it’s only because you seem to have got them all here, Nick laughed to himself as Pamela produced two ledger type books from the side draw and proceeded to open them on the table in front of him. It occurred to Nick that he knew nothing about accounting, but in all the movies he’d seen, two sets of books is definitely not a good sign.

“Yes, extremely rare” Pamela was continuing on about her Fleur de Amour, “and exquisitely beautiful, just like me, with perfect scent” as she picked up one of the many vases of the blooms covering the dressing table and shoved it right under Nick’s nose. Nick could feel a big burst of the orange pollen shoot right up into his nose, and his vision swam for a moment. “Yes, you have to breathe the Fleur de Amour in deeply” Pamela carried on, as Nick involuntarily inhaled a second deep breath of the bloom’s heady scent.

Nick found himself looking into Pamela’s lovely blue eyes, wondering what he was doing here. Sat next to a hot older woman. A hot older woman who he had masturbated about too no less. His head cleared slightly as Pamela placed the vase back on the dressing table and he tried to focus. The books, yes that was it, sod the weird flowers. He was here to uncover the truth about the finances.

Pamela had an amused smile on her face, like a cat playing with a mouse, as Nick worked his finger down the column of figures in the ‘official’ book he had already seen, so that Pamela could cross check the items he didn’t understand in her second ‘working’ ledger.

There, there. Nick stabbed his finger at the first obvious anomaly he had seen in the figures. “Oh yes” said Pamela sounding unconcerned as her own finger came to rest by a corresponding mass of additional figures in her second ledger. “Those are just my treasurer’s expenses.”

“Expenses?” asked Nick still confused. “Yes, the treasure’s role is really quite onerous” explained the sexy older women. “So obviously I need to be able to work in these nice surrounding with my flowers, and flying them in weekly doesn’t come cheap. So it’s just a legitimate expense. Surely you wouldn’t begrudge me my Fleur de Amour” Pamela added, picking up another vase of the blooms again as if to emphasise her point, sending another wave of the dizzying pollen into Nick’s face.

Was that right? Nick was finding it hard to think. A beautiful woman like Pamela should have beautiful things for sure. But that couldn’t be a legitimate expense, could it? Perhaps if he carried on down the column of figures the next anomaly would make more sense.

“I’m sorry it has to be so warm in here for the Fleur de Amour” Pamela said, “That’s why I’m wearing this gown.” Drawing Nick’s attention once more to her long lacy, slightly see though, black gown, through which glimpses of full breasts, bra and panties outlining her sexy body could now be clearly seen in the room’s odd lighting. “Perhaps you would be more comfortable without your t-shirt” Pamela suggested, as Nick felt the growing erection in his jean.

Not wanting to be distracted further, Nick removed his t-shirt and determinedly carried on topless down the accounts until he reached the next incriminating figure.

“Ah yes that” said Pamela clearly delighted, reaching towards a jewellery box on the dressing table. “That was a little present to myself. I simply had to have it” she explained, as she took out a silver necklace from the box to hold up. The necklace held an exquisite silver Fleur de Amour, which as it rotated in her fingers, cast flecks of spinning light around the room and into Nick’s face, like a coloured glitter ball in a disco.

Pamela raised it up level with her piercing blue eyes, and Nick mindlessly watched its pretty lights happily spinning around while the hot MILF continued to talk softly to him.

He would have brought the necklace for her himself of course if he could have afforded it, to prove his love for her. But no-one would begrudge Pamela her legitimate expenses. A beautiful woman just deserved beautiful things.

It was hot in the room. He took off his jean to be more comfortable in just his boxers, tented by the massive erection he naturally had for the sexy MILF of his fantasies.

The Fleur de Amour, the flowers of love, had bought the two lovers together. It was their destiny.

Pamela placed the necklace around her neck, the silver flower coming to rest in her perfect cleavage.

The lovers leaned into each other and kissed, their tongues probing each other’s mouths passionately.

They got up and she led Nick wordlessly towards the flower petal jacuzzi, shedding first her gown and then her bra and panties en-route. He watched her perfect naked form step into the tub of petals before she turned ready to welcome him into her embrace. He shed his boxers, no longer self-conscious of his engorged cock leaking pre-cum, and stepped into the flower jacuzzi to join his perfect lover.

The slender filament stamen rising from the centre of the flower jacuzzi started pumping out a haze of orange pollen fog above them. The petals filling the giant flower bulb instead of water made his skin tingle with an electricity that turned to ecstasy at her touch as the two lovers embraced, kissing.

Her hand guided his cock towards her pussy, and another wave of ecstasy washed over Nick as he entered Pamela, her legs wrapping tightly around him as they started to fuck.

As the entwined lovers writhed in the petals, the folded back petal steps of the giant Fleur de Amour started to uncurl and fold back up to enclose them within the pollen filled flower bulb.

They only partly muffled Nick’s cries of passion as he started cumming over and over inside Pamela, giving himself totally to the goddess he would worship and obey forever.