The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flatmate from Hell

Mandy gasped as she put the last box down on the floor, and collapsed onto the bed.

“Three floors,” she groaned. “Why the Hell didn’t they put in a lift?”

“It would only break down,” said somebody from the doorway. “Besides, the exercise is good for you.”

“I don’t go in for that ‘no pain means no gain’ stuff,” Mandy replied. “Far as I’m concerned, ‘no pain means no pain’.” And I’m not the one who needs the exercise, she added silently. She raised her head and looked at the door.

Hannah, her new flatmate, was looking down at her. Which made a change, since she was rather short. Although Mandy tended to think of her more as ‘dumpy’. If she lost a hundred pounds, grew out that awful crewcut, bought some nice clothes and makeup, and washed her hair more often, she’d be... well, plain, Mandy admitted to herself, but it’d be an improvement.

“So you won’t be unpacking right now then?” asked Hannah, looking mildly disapproving.

“No way,” said Mandy firmly. “It was bad enough carting this lot up six flights of stairs. I’ll put it away tomorrow.”

“You’d feel better if it was all done,” Hannah said firmly.

“You sound like my mother,” Mandy grumbled light-heartedly. “I’ll look out my ‘My room, my business’ sign if you’re not careful.”

“Well, we wouldn’t want that,” Hannah smiled. “Coffee?”

“I’d prefer hot chocolate, if you’ve got any,” Mandy replied hopefully.

“I’ll check,” Hannah promised, and walked down to the kitchen.

She’s a bit stern, Mandy reflected, but seems nice enough. I guess if I were a therapist, I’d have a tendency to give advice the whole time too. She yawned, stretched, then groaned again as her back complained.

* * *

Shortly after, Mandy was feeling much better. Curled up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate watching TV, she could feel the pain and tension slowly draining away. Only the sun, hovering near the horizon and shining in her eyes, marred the perfection.

Abruptly, she noticed she was chewing on one of her finger nails. “Oooooh!” she exclaimed in annoyance, snatching her hand away.

“What?” asked Hannah mildly.

“I was chewing my nails again,” Mandy explained. “It’s a childhood habit I’ve never been able to get rid of.”

“I never would have had you down as a chewer,” Hannah said in mild surprise. “As long as your nails are.”

“I’m usually not. And then I forget, and Bam! They’re bitten down to stumps. Really annoying.”

“I’m sure,” Hannah agreed. “I’d put a stop to it if I were you.”

“I’ve tried,” sighed Mandy. “But every time, it just goes away for a while and then suddenly it’s back without me even noticing.”

“Have you tried hypnotism?”

Mandy laughed. “You’re kidding?”

“No,” said Hannah. “Why would I be?”

“Do you have any idea how much hypnotherapists charge?” asked Mandy. “It’s not worth it, just to keep my nails in shape.”

“I’m a hypnotherapist,” Hannah told her calmly. “I’d be happy to help.”

Mandy looked at her in surprise. “Really?”

“Of course,” Hannah told her. “What are flatmates for?”

“How long will it take?” Mandy asked curiously.

“That depends on you,” Hannah told her. “One session of a few minutes, or several half-hour sessions. There’s no way to tell.”

“Well, I’ve got no plans for the next half hour,” aid Mandy, making up her mind. “Go for it.”

Hannah nodded. “Certainly. Lay down on the sofa and get as comfortable as you can.”

* * *

Mandy awoke. She felt more relaxed than she’d ever have believed possible. Every muscle in her body felt like it was hanging limply. She could barely even generate enough tension to breathe. And her mind felt utterly tranquil, like a lake in a valley, mirror-calm.

It was like someone had thrown a stone in the water when she heard Hannah say “How do you feel?”

She just moaned softly. She didn’t want to do anything but lay here silently and enjoy the feeling. It felt like her whole body had had an orgasm and was now filled with the pleasure of it.

“Well, when you’re ready, be sure to sit up slowly, or you might faint from the headrush,” Hannah warned her.

“How long did it take?” Mandy whispered.

“Not long at all,” Hannah told her. “How do you feel?”

“Lovely,” Mandy sighed. She opened her eyes, then shut them again quickly. The ceiling light was on, and shining right in her eyes. She looked away, then re-opened her eyes. Through the window, she saw the moon, crescent-thin, glowing in the night sky.

For a moment, that seemed wrong—surely it couldn’t be THAT late? But then she shook herself mentally. Of course it was. She’d only been in a trance a few minutes.

“Why can’t I remember it?” she murmured. “It’s like I fell asleep.”

“It takes some people that way,” Hannah shrugged. “Speaking of sleep, I’m going to go to bed now. Remember to sit up slowly.”

“I will. Thank you.”

“My pleasure. Sleep well,” and she left the room. Mandy wondered why she’d looked so satisfied, but put it down to her successful hypnotism.

Gradually, the wonderful feeling of blissful relaxation faded away, and Mandy decided it was time to move. Gently, she wiggled finger and toes, then hands and feet, and so on, until she felt ready to move properly. She sat up slowly. Even so, she got quite a headrush. It passed, and she carefully stood up.

Ahhh, she thought, I feel great now. All relaxed any ready for bed.

She walked down the corridor, and into her room. All her boxes of stuff were strewn around the room, just as she’d left them.

* * *

Mandy yawned as the alarm clock went off. She thumped it off, and got out of bed. Stumbling slightly, she went back down the corridor to the kitchen, and made herself a strong cup of coffee, and a herbal tea for Hannah, who didn’t seem to be up yet.

Just as the kettle boiled, Hannah came into the room. “Sleep well?” she asked, observing Mandy’s half-closed eyes.

“Eventually,” Mandy grunted, pouring the hot water into the cups. She winced slightly as a few drops of hot water splashed out of the cup and stung her bare breasts and stomach.

“You shouldn’t have had any trouble getting to sleep after being hypnotised,” Hannah said in mild surprise.

“Didn’t,” Mandy said, handing Hannah her tea. “Unpacked.”

“Ahh,” Hannah nodded, sipping at her tea. “Told you you wouldn’t want to leave it like that.”

“Mmm,” Mandy replied. They sat in silence then, sipping at their drinks.

Finishing her coffee, Mandy rinsed it in the sink and left it to drain. “Did that help wake you up?” asked Hannah.

“Yes,” nodded Mandy, “thanks for making it.”

“My pleasure,” Hannah said, putting her empty cup down. Mandy took it and washed it, too, in return for Hannah having made the drinks to start with.

“You want first shower?” she offered. Hannah nodded, and left the kitchen. Mandy went back to her room to get her clothes for the day out. As she walked through the door, her reflection looked odd to her, and she stopped and tried to work out the problem.

Geez, I’m naked! She thought in horror. What was I thinking?

She sat on the bed in astonishment, and looked up at the read of the door. Her bathrobe was hanging on the back of it, untouched.

Of course it is, you silly bitch, she reprimanded herself. You took it off just now when you came back in here! Geez, you need to drink some more coffee. Dozy cow. Don’t you think she’d have mentioned it if you’d been naked?

Dismissing her tiredness-induced foolishness, she pulled some clothes out of her wardrobe and laid them on the bed. Unable to think of anything else to do, she climbed back into bed and waited for Hannah to finish in the shower.

Sadly, while the coffee hadn’t woken her up enough, it was certainly not going to let her doze off again. Not my day, she thought grumpily. Maybe finger-fucking myself’ll help.

She rolled onto her back and starting playing with her clit. Disdaining sliding her fingers into herself in favour of a quick orgasm, she rubbed her clit until she heard Hannah turn off the shower.

Fuck, just when I was about to cum, she thought furiously. She slipped back out of bed and grabbed her towel. Hannah smiled at her as she went into the bathroom. She tried to get off again in the shower, but gave up in frustration after too much time had passed.

When she came out, Hannah was just leaving. “Don’t forget, it’s your turn to clean the flat,” she called as she left.

* * *

At work, she filled her coffee mug with a triple espresso, then got on with the duties of the day. Mostly it was fairly mindless work on the personnel database, to her relief. She was feeling pretty good by 2pm, when she was scheduled to interview a candidate for a position in one of the other departments.

It went reasonably well, but it seemed somehow wrong to her. He’d smiled at her in a strange way. Puzzled, she tried to think what it had been that had made her uncomfortable as she headed back to her office. Calling in to the loo on her way back, she still hadn’t worked it out.

She closed the cubicle door and reached down to hike up her skirt. To her surprise, she missed. For the first time, she looked closely at her clothes.

Oh no, she thought. This isn’t a work skirt! It’s a clubbing skirt. No wonder he gave me such odd looks, I look like a slut.

Her face flamed with mortification. How could I have been such a dozy cow? She thought. This all comes of too little sleep!

Oh well, nothing to do about it now. Just chalk it up to experience.

She hiked up the skirt and reached up to pull her panties down. Her stomach lurched again in horror when she realised she wasn’t wearing any. And short as her skirt was...

He saw! She realised in horror. That’s why he was smirking so much! Oh fuck! You stupid cunt!

She sank suddenly down onto the toilet seat. Why am I thinking like this? She suddenly wondered. I usually don’t swear at all. Certainly not THAT word! But I’ve been using filthy language all day. What’s going on?

She went back to her office hurriedly. Checking her calendar, she was relieved to see no more appointments for the day. She hung a “Do not disturb” sign on the doorknob, and then fell heavily into her chair.

I need sleep, she thought. Her eyes closed, and in moments, she was asleep.

* * *

She woke up with a jerk. The phone was ringing. She switched it to hands free.

“Hello?”

“Mandy? It’s Hannah. Are you still ok to meet at the store after work?”

Mandy hesitated, trying to collect her sleepy thoughts. Of course, they were shopping after work. A quick glance at the clock told her it was already half an hour past her leaving time. “Uh.. of course. I’m a bit behind, but I’m just leaving now,” she said hurriedly. “Should be there in quarter of an hour.”

“Good. See you there then. Bye,” said Hannah, and hung up.

Twenty minutes later, Mandy arrived at the store. Hannah was waiting outside. “Sorry,” she apologised, “traffic was heavy.”

“Oh well,” shrugged Hannah. “Get us a trolley.”

They went through the store rather faster than Mandy usually liked to—she liked to browse all the aisles. Hannah just marched to what she wanted and ignored everything else. They were at the checkout in half the time it usually took Mandy on her own.

“I’ll pay,” she offered, “we can sort it out later.” Hannah nodded in assent, and Mandy handed over her credit card.

They loaded the shopping into her car, and Mandy drove them home. On arriving, Hannah got out and walked straight indoors.

Bitch, thought Mandy furiously. She managed to get a grip on all six shopping bags at once, and hauled them out of the car. Then she put them down, locked the car, picked them all up, and struggled to the door, where she had to put them down again to open the door.

By the time she’d carried the bags into the kitchen, she was absolutely furious that Hannah hadn’t bothered to help enough to even open the door for her.

She dumped everything on the kitchen floor and left it there. Then she turned on the TV and sat on the sofa.

Hannah came in. “Anything good on?”

“Nah,” said Many distractedly. Why do I feel angry? she wondered. “I’ll go unpack the shopping.”

“Want a hand?” asked Hannah.

“No, no,” Mandy assured her. “You brought most of the bags up, let me unpack them.”

Hannah nodded. As she went into the kitchen, Mandy suddenly stopped and called back “And don’t forget to let me know how much I owe you for my share of it!”

* * *

Once everything was packed away, Mandy decided it was time for a meal. For some reason, she was too tired for anything fiddly, so she decided on a toasted bacon sandwich. She slapped three rashers into the frying pan and put a couple of slices of bread into the toaster.

Once the bacon was done, she assembled her sandwich and carried it into the other room. Her stomach rumbled in anticipation.

“You sound hungry,” Hannah said, looking up from the TV.

“Starving,” said Mandy, handing her the sandwich. She sat and watched TV until Hannah tapped her on the shoulder. She turned, and took the plate back. There were a few crusts and a bit of bacon rind left.

“Something wrong?” asked Hannah.

“I still feel hungry,” Mandy said. “Normally I feel stuffed after a bacon sarnie.” She picked up the crusts and, sandwiching the rind inside them, cleared the plate in one gulp.

“Well, you don’t want to eat any more,” Hannah advised her, “you’ll get fat.”

Mandy nodded dejectedly, and went and washed up the plate.

“You really don’t seem yourself today,” Hannah said from the doorway.

“I don’t feel right,” Mandy agreed. “I don’t know why. I think it’s just lack of sleep.”

“Well, get a good night’s sleep tonight, then.”

“I doubt it,” said Mandy.

“Why?” asked Hannah sharply.

“Nick’s coming round.”

“Your boyfriend?” inquired Hannah. Mandy nodded. “Why will that stop you getting a good night’s sleep?”

“Well, for starters he’ll want to fuck me before we go to sleep, and then he’ll want a blow job afterwards,” Mandy told her. “He always takes ages to come the second time, too. And then he always fidgets and wakes me up in the night.” She frowned slightly—had she just said something she shouldn’t have? Of course not, you silly bitch, she told herself. What’s wrong with saying your boyfriend fidgets?

“That’s a shame,” Hannah nodded.

“Don’t suppose there’s anything hypnotism can do about that?” Mandy asked, only half-joking. She couldn’t forget how wonderful she’d felt after the last time.

“It might,” Hannah conceded. “We can try it, if you like?”

“Yes please,” Mandy nodded.

* * *

She felt even more wonderfully relaxed and refreshed this time than she had the first time. God, this is nice, she thought muzzily, it’s better than sleep. Hell, it’s better than sex. I feel like I’ve spent the last few hours asleep and having sex.

She was terribly disappointed when the doorbell rang. She sat up to go and let Nick in, but the sudden headrush made her fall back to the sofa. She sat up again, more slowly this time.

The bell rang again. I’m coming, for fuck’s sake, she thought angrily, swinging her legs down to the floor. Very slowly, she began to sit up. The bell rang again, then again.

She stood, and started walking to the door. The bell rang, and didn’t stop.

“For fuck’s sake, get your bloody hand off the fucking bell!” she yelled as she threw open the door. “Do you think I’m fucking deaf?”

“Uh..” Nick muttered, completely taken back. He rallied. “You could have called out you were there.”

“You could have waited for a few seconds before turning into Quasimodo on speed,” Mandy snapped back. “Do you think the fucking bell is magic or something? The more you ring it, the faster it gets answered? Are you coming in or not?!?”

She turned and stomped back down the corridor. She heard Nick close the door behind him and follow her.

Clearly not sure how to act, Nick entered the room nervously. “Uh... nice place,” he said.

“It would have been nicer if I hadn’t had to carry all my stuff into it on my own,” she snarled.

“Hey, c’mon, babe, you know I couldn’t have been here,” he protested. “We’ve been building towards that meeting for...”

“I know, I know,” Mandy interrupted angrily. Why am I so angry? she wondered. I knew he had to be away weeks ago. And he’s always rung the bell like that. We used to laugh about it. “Sorry, it’s just been a long day.”

“It’s ok,” he said, relieved. “I shouldn’t have rung the bell like that, what with your flatmate...”

“Right. Worry about HER, who cares about me?” Mandy said bitterly.

“That’s not what I meant,” he argued defensively.

“I know!” she yelled angrily. “How stupid do you think I am?!?”

Nick’s mouth opened and shut as he tried to think of an answer that wouldn’t make it worse.

Mandy sighed. “I’m sorry,” she said again. Without even thinking about it, without even meaning to, she fell to her knees suddenly. Huh? I can’t be that tired, she thought in surprise. Then she reached out and pulled Nick’s jeans down. “Let me make it up to you,” she said, forcing a smile. She kissed his cock gently until it started to move, then as it rose to point straight at her, slid it into her mouth. She felt it finish growing and stiffening as she started to suck gently on it.

“Mmmm,” Nick sighed in approval.

They’d been dating for nearly three years, and Mandy knew exactly how to make him get off fast. Instead, she found herself making it last as long as possible. Her knees started to throb, her jaw ached, and there was a stabbing pain in her back by the time he finally groaned in satisfaction and spurted cum into her mouth.

“That was great,” he told her fondly as she licked him completely clean. She nodded, still for feeling too angry with him to want to talk much. “Weren’t you worried about your flatmate coming in though?” he asked.

Anger flashed into fury. “My flatmate, my flatmate, my flatmate! Her, her, her! Is she all you think about now? You’ve talked more about her than me!”

“I was only...” Nick protested.

“Only what? Only thinking about her! Get out, Nick! I’m sick of the sight of you!” she shoved him towards the corridor. At a loss as to how he should react, he didn’t resist as she forced him down the corridor. She opened the door, and kicked his shin. He yelled, and jumped back, out the door.

“Fuck off! And don’t come back!” she screamed, slamming the door.

She stomped into the bedroom, threw herself onto the bed, and burst into tears. I can’t believe I just dumped him, she wept. For nothing! He didn’t even do anything wrong! What the fuck is wrong with me??

She felt utterly depressed. She was also still furious, very tired, and to top it all, she ached all over—her stomach from hunger, the rest of her body from the awkward position she’d been kneeling in for so long.

She pulled the blanket up over her, and tried to get some sleep.

* * *

She woke up, and winced. Her back was one long line of fire. She sat up, and realised the source of her pain—she was sleeping on the floor! Naked, with no blankets, not even a pillow.

Must have fallen off in the night, she thought groggily, stumbling to her feet. Stupid cunt that I am.

She went to the kitchen and put the kettle on. Then she dropped some bread into the toaster—her stomach was a ball of pain, she was so hungry.

When Hannah came in, Mandy handed her a cup of tea and a plate of buttered toast, then sat and watched her eat it. When Hannah handed back the plate, she ate the few remaining crusts, licked up all the crumbs, then washed the plate, wondering as she did why she felt no less hungry after two rounds of toast and a coffee.

Once again, when Hannah was in the shower, she tried to put the time to use by masturbating. Once again, Hannah finished before she did, and she had to give up in frustration.

“Don’t forget, it’s your turn to clean the flat today,” Hannah mentioned as she walked past, wrapped in her towel. Mandy nodded in agreement, dropped her towel, and went and got the vacuum cleaner instead.

Her back protested as she bent slightly to use the vacuum. Why is my back sore? She wondered. You’d think I’d slept on the floor or something.

The last room she did was Hannah’s. It was a surprisingly empty room, practically unfurnished—only a bed and a wardrobe. As she turned off the vacuum, it suddenly occurred to her that it had an odd handle. Slightly curved, and domed at the middle, instead of flat. She smiled slightly. Saw that handle off, she thought, and you could market it as a dildo.

Maybe that’s what I need to get myself off.

She let go of the vacuum and reached for the belt of her gown. It wasn’t there. When the hell did I take that off? she wondered. Shrugging, she stepped forward, positioning the vacuum handle between her legs. Then she lowered herself down onto it, moaning as it slid into her pussy.

God that feels good, she thought. This is what I needed alright!

Gripping the handle lower down, she held it in place and raised and lowered herself on it. Her legs and back began to complain at being bent over, but she ignored them. To her delight, she could feel an orgasm building within just a few minutes. Her mouth fell open and she began to moan in pleasure.

Her moans built into screams as she finally had her first orgasm since moving into the flat. Her whole body shook with the force of it.

After it faded, she slowly and regretfully slid the handle out of herself. She sighed. “God, I needed that.” She looked up from the vacuum, and saw Hannah, sitting on her bed, staring at her.

The shock was like a blow to the stomach. I just fucked the vacuum right in front of her?! Mandy thought in horror. “Oh my... I’m sorry, I was... I just.. I...” she blurted, unable to even form a coherent sentence. What the Hell do I say?? she wondered desperately.

Hannah just carried on staring at her. “Are you finished?” she asked finally, her voice flat and emotionless.

“I... yes,” Mandy said.

“Then kindly get out of my room,” said Hannah, “you disgusting slut.”

The words were like a slap in the face, and for a moment, anger flared. It died almost instantly, though, in the humiliating knowledge that Hannah was perfectly justified in calling her such names. “But.. I...” Mandy tried to think of something she could say. “Yes.” She turned and walked out. How, she wondered, will I ever live this down?

To her relief, Hannah left while she was still getting dressed. At least I won’t have to talk to her until this evening, she thought in relief, as she fastened her shortest skirt around her bare ass. Topless, she reached for a linen blouse, which was so fine she could only wear it with her flesh-coloured bra unless she wanted everybody to see her underwear through it.

As she turned to leave, she caught sight of her flesh-coloured bra in the washing basket. For some reason, it seemed out of place, but she couldn’t think why.

She shrugged, and left.

* * *

She closed the door behind her, and sighed in relief. Home at last!

The day had turned into a nightmare, as halfway through a meeting she realised she was braless and her nipples were showing clearly through her semi-transparent blouse. She’d walked away from the meeting very slowly after realising she was wearing a skirt so short it would show off her assets if she didn’t keep her steps tiny.

After that, she’d stayed in her office all day, not even having the courage to leave for lunch. Her stomach had been growling all afternoon, and she was desperately thirsty.

She went through to the kitchen, and poured a large glass of water, which she drained in one go. She sighed in relief, and turned to go back to her room to get changed.

“Nice outfit,” Hannah sneered from the door. “I thought you were a manager, not a whore.”

Mandy blushed furiously. “I put them on by mistake,” she protested feebly.

“Right. A mistake.” Hannah laughed. “Did you get through the day without trying to fuck your computer?”

“There’s no call for that...” Mandy tried to argue.

“No call?” Hannah said, disbelievingly. “Am I, or am I not, talking to a slut who fucked a household appliance in front of me this morning and then went to work half-naked?”

“You are,” Mandy admitted helplessly.

“I’m what?” Hannah demanded.

Mandy looked down at her feet, unable to face her. “You’re talking to a slut who fucked a vacuum cleaner and went to work dressed like a whore,” she mumbled.

“Right,” said Hannah. “so you’ll be making arrangements to move out as soon as possible.”

“What?!”

“You think I want to live with someone as perverted as you? No, thank you,” Hannah said furiously. “You either move out of we’ll take it to the resident’s committee and I’ll explain exactly why I want you out.”

The thought of the whole neighbourhood being told about that morning was unbearable. “I...” Mandy started, then hesitated. “I don’t blame you for feeling like that. But I swear, I never did anything like that before. I’ve been acting totally unlike me since I moved in here. I’m really not that kind of person.”

“Why should I believe that?” Hannah countered.

“I... I don’t know,” Mandy admitted. A thought occurred. “Hypnotism!”

Hannah looked suddenly wary. “What about it?”

“You could ask me while I was hypnotised!” Mandy exclaimed. “Then you’d know I was telling the truth. You might even be able to find out why it’s happened in the first place.”

The wariness vanished. “All right,” Hannah agreed. “We’ll try it.”

* * *

She floated in a warm, mirror-calm lake. All her worries, all her thoughts and feelings, all seemed incredibly remote and far away. She could barely even hear her own thoughts.

“You’re a slut,” announced a voice, from impossibly nearby. Her eyes jerked open.

Hannah was staring down at her in contempt. She felt her thoughts and feelings gradually closing in on her. She tried to push them away, and stay in this wonderful, happy state of peace and relaxation, but they came irresistibly closer.

“What?” she asked in confusion.

“You don’t remember what happens when you’re in a trance,” Hannah reminded her. “So I thought I’d remind you. I took you back through your whole life. And you’re a slut.”

“Am I?” asked Mandy, dazed.

“Yes,” Hannah told her firmly. “You are. So, make arrangements to leave. You have until the end of the month.” She got up and left.

Mandy stayed laying down. I’m a slut? she thought in surprise. I always thought I was a good girl!

I guess I was wrong. She’s right. I’m a slut. An utter slut. I know it. I can feel it.

* * *

The next morning, recalling the embarrassment on the last few days, she remembered to check if she was wearing underwear. She wasn’t.

Christ, I’m stupid, she thought. Silly bitch. Forgetting to put on underwear again!

Then a thought struck her. I’m a slut, she remembered. Why should I want underwear?

She left for work, naked under her skirt & blouse.

Work went as usual until 10am, when her first interview of the day was scheduled. On receiving a phone call to say the interviewee had arrived, she went down to the lobby to meet him.

“Hi, I’m Mandy,” she introduced herself.

“Hi slut,” he responded.

Blushing furiously, she looked quickly around. Nobody was in earshot. “How... did you know..?” she faltered.

“It’s obvious,” he shrugged. “So, where’s the interview?”

“Uh.. this way,” she told him, flustered, turning and leading him to the elevator. He entered behind her, reached around in front of her, and took hold of her breasts.

“Nice,” he commented.

“Thanks,” she replied uncertainly. To her relief, he let go just before the doors opened. “This way, please.”

The interview went normally. He didn’t shine, but didn’t do too badly. At the end, Mandy was asked to show him around the building.

“The department you’ll be working in is based on the third floor,” she told him as they entered the lift.

“What floor is your office on?” he asked.

“Uh.. the second,” she replied uncertainly. He pushed the button for the second floor.

“Take me to your office, slut,” he told her just before the doors opened again. She led him down the corridor and into her office. He closed the door behind him.

“Go bend over the desk, slut,” he told her. Mandy was utterly at a loss as to how she should cope with the situation. I may be a slut, she thought, but I have no idea how that means I should behave. Do all sluts go through this?

Lacking any other ideas, she decided to obey his orders, since he seemed to know exactly how a slut should act. She went to her desk, and leaned over it, resting her elbows on it’s surface.

He came up behind her, and pushed her legs apart with his feet. She felt her skirt ride up to expose her ass. There was a brief pause, then she cried out in pained surprise as he shoved his cock into her unprepared cunt.

“Shut up, slut,” he told her. Mandy gritted her teeth tightly together, and squeezed her eyes closed to stop them watering. She felt his hands slide under her blouse to her tits. He cupped them for a few moments, then twisted his hands ninety degrees, so his thumbs were tucked underneath and his fingers wrapped around. Then he squeezed, hard.

Mandy moaned through her gritted teeth, and her eyes watered even more, causing tears to trickle down her cheeks. He pulled down on her tits until her nipples were scraping the far edge of the desk, and then he started fucking her.

As her body was rocked back and forth, her nipples were scraped repeatedly over the edge of the desk. Because he was squeezing her tits so hard, her nipples were rock-solid and soon began to throb in pain. Her tits themselves were aching from the painful grip, and her cunt too was complaining that it had been unprepared for sex.

He fucked her hard, but it was at least ten minutes before he pulled out of her and sprayed cum over her ass. To her relief, he released her tits and stepped back.

“Seeya round, slut,” he told her indifferently, and left without another word.

Alone, Mandy stood up slowly. Her breasts were red all over, and hurt like hell. And her cunt wasn’t much better. She walked around the desk and pulled open a drawer which contained a box of tissues, which she used to wipe his cum off her. Then she splashed some water on her face from the cup on her desk, dried it with more tissues, and left the office, only remembering at the last moment to pull the skirt back down over her ass.

She returned to the office where he’d been interviewed. Roger, the man who’d been doing the interview with her looked up as she knocked on the door.

“Ah! I was getting worried about you,” he said jokingly. She noticed him slyly glancing at her tits as she sat down—he’d always been a bit of a lecher.

“He was very interested in the place,” she explained. “Had a lot of questions.”

“Keen, eh?” he asked. She nodded. “What did you think of him?”

“An excellent candidate,” she said. “I wish we could get more people like him.”

* * *

Hannah finished eating and handed the plate of scraps to Mandy, who devoured them hungrily, then carried the plate into the kitchen to wash up with the rest of the cooking utensils she’d used to make the meal.

“Sure you’re ok with the washing up?” Hannah called.

“Of course,” Mandy called back, wondering why she was so hungry after such a big meal, “it’s only fair, since you did all the cooking.”

“By the way,” Hannah said from the doorway, “why are your tits so red?”

Mandy blushed furiously. How does she know..? she wondered. She looked down, and realised she was naked. When the Hell did I..?

“A guy at work,” she answered. “Held them too tightly.”

“Fucking your co-workers now, slut?” Hannah asked contemptuously. Mandy nodded, too ashamed to speak. “Did you enjoy it?”

“No,” she replied, relieved at being able to make an admission that made her sound less of a slut.

“Why not?”

“It hurt,” she answered simply.

“So? Sluts shouldn’t care about themselves. He enjoyed it, that should be enough for you,” Hannah told her firmly.

“Well... I don’t.. I didn’t.. should it?” Mandy asked helplessly.

“Of course,” Hannah said. “Pretty sluts are there to be used. Knowing he was enjoying himself should have been all it took to make you enjoy it too.”

“But.. it hurt,” Mandy protested. “How am I supposed to enjoy that?”

“Well,” Hannah said grudgingly, “I suppose we could do something with hypnosis.”

“Oh, yes please,” Mandy agreed happily.

“Why are you so eager to be hypnotised?” Hannah asked her suspiciously.

“It feels so good,” Mandy explained. “So relaxed and nice. It’s like everything is so far away—thoughts, memories, feelings. Everything is distant, and I’m just floating in a lake of bliss.”

“I see...” Hannah nodded. “Then what if we make it so you feel like that when you’re being a slut?”

“That’d be great!” Mandy told her.

* * *

“Take me to your office, slut,” the latest interviewee told her. She led him down the corridor and into her office. He closed the door behind him.

“Go bend over the desk, slut,” he told her. Here we go again, thought Mandy unhappily. I hope Hannah’s hypnosis works...

She bent over her desk, parted her legs, and leaned down until her nipples were just against the desk’s edge. Her skirt slid up as her legs parted, and she could feel that her cunt was already damp and ready for him. She felt nicely relaxed, but nowhere near as good as hypnosis made her feel.

He came up behind her, and unceremoniously shoved his cock into her awaiting cunt. She repressed a moan of pleasure. His hands slid under her blouse to her tits, and he took a firm grip on them, just like the man yesterday had. Then he started thrusting into her.

As her nipples were banged repeatedly over the edge of the desk, she expected to feel pain. Instead, the harder he squeezed and the more her nipples were scraped over the desk, the more relaxed and peaceful she felt. Her feelings of pain, humiliation, uncertainty, all seemed distant and irrelevant. She was floating in a warm lake of utter tranquillity. All she wanted to do was sink deeper and deeper into, further and further away from all the pain and uncertainty that hovered above the surface.

She was pulled suddenly out of the lake by a different sensation of pleasure—an orgasm, making her whole body shake in pleasure. She was only just able to refrain from screaming in ecstasy.

She almost wept when she felt his cock slide out of her cunt. “Seeya round, slut,” he told her indifferently, and turned to leave.

“Don’t go,” she said, pleadingly. He laughed in contempt, and left.

The bliss faded slowly from Mandy’s body, and she became aware of just how much her tits hurt now, and how many other aches and pains she’d acquired whilst bent over the desk. Her mind whirled. That was possibly the best sex I ever had, she thought. And it took the pain away. I must have more!

She hurriedly made herself look presentable again, then hurried back to Roger’s office.

“What did you think of him?” he asked.

“Excellent,” she told him. How should I go about this, she wondered furiously.

“Are you alright?” he asked, frowning slightly. “You look a little flushed. Maybe you should sit down.”

She nodded, and lowered herself into the chair, noting as she did so the way he looked down her top at her bare tits.

“Do you feel ok?” he asked, concerned.

“No,” she admitted. “I feel horny as hell. Would you like to fuck me?”

He stared at her in amazement. “What?”

“You’ve been staring at me often enough,” she told him impatiently, “wouldn’t you like to do more than just look?” She pulled at her blouse, and the buttons popped out of the holes. He stared at her exposed breasts in wonder.

“C’mon,” she said. “I know you want to. Anything you want to is fine with me.”

“Well, well,” he said finally. “I didn’t know you were that type of girl, Mandy.” He got up and walked round the desk. Eagerly, she pulled his pants down and stared at his rock-hard cock.

He stepped forward, so his cock was right between her tits. Mandy quickly pushed them together, trapping him between them. He put his hands on either side of her head, gripped her by the hair, and starting fucking her tits.

Already aching, her tits almost immediately began to throb in pain. But Mandy didn’t care, as she was already sinking back beneath the lake...

* * *

“Fuck many men today, you slut?” Hannah asked as Mandy arrived home.

“Four,” Mandy admitted. “Two at work and two on the way home.”

“Who were they?” Hannah asked.

“A guy who came in for an interview, one of the managers, a guy who was hitching a lift, and Nick.”

“Your boyfriend”? asked Hannah. “I thought you’d split up with him?”

“I have,” Mandy nodded. “He was a jerk, and besides, he wouldn’t put up with me being a slut. But I needed sex, so I called on him.”

Hannah nodded. “Sounds like you’re getting used to being a slut.”

“I guess so,” Mandy admitted.

“So you’ll be going to that dodgy club in the high street tomorrow night then?” Hannah asked.

Mandy hesitated. That club had a bad reputation on Friday nights. There were rumours that women were slipped date-rape drugs and gang-banged. “I guess so,” she said reluctantly. “It’s where a slut would go.” Hannah nodded in agreement.

* * *

Friday morning brought the last interview of the week. To her delight, he too called her a slut when she greeted him. Eagerly, she led him to her office after the interview.

“Want me over the desk?” she asked enthusiastically.

“No,” he said. “Undress.”

A little taken aback, Mandy did as she was told, hurriedly removing her blouse, skirt, and shoes, and standing naked before him.

“Part your legs,” he told her, reaching into a pocket. She did so, puzzled. He pulled a reel of string out of his pocket.

“What’s that for?” she asked, baffled.

“I’ll show you,” he smirked. He pulled a length of string off the reel, and stepped up to her. He lifted up her left breast and tucked the string under it. Then he looped it round above it, and tied a knot. Mandy winced and cried “Ow!” as he pulled the loop very tight.

“Shut it, bitch,” he snapped.

“Sorry,” Mandy whispered.

He cut the reel off, leaving several feet of line attached to the loop, then tied a similar loop around her right breast. He took hold of the two dangling lengths of string, and pulled. Mandy felt a stab of pain as the loops were pulled even tighter by the pressure.

Why am I still feeling pain? She wondered. What’s happened to Hannah’s... Oh. Realisation dawned. It only works when I’m being a slut. Just standing here isn’t enough.

“Kneel down now,” he told her. Gently, she sank down to her knees, wincing occasionally as she lowered herself faster than he paid out slack on the line. He pushed on the back of her head, and she obediently sank down to all fours.

He went behind her, and she heard him undo his pants. He knelt behind her. But the longed-for pressure against her cunt never came. Instead, his cock pushed at her ass.

“Relax,” he told her. “Let me in, slut.”

Grateful he couldn’t see her furious blushes, she struggled to relax her ass. She’d never even thought of doing anal sex before, but realised that it would be expected of a slut. As soon as she felt some of the tension ease, he shoved his cock up her ass.

“Now, just work in time with the string,” he instructed her. Then he jerked on the string. The pain that shot through her tits made her jerk backward, making his cock slide deep into her ass. She eased forward, and then back again as he again yanked on the cord fastened around her tits.

Feeling like a puppet on strings, or an animal on reins, she quickly learnt to move her ass up and down his cock in response to his guidance. To her relief, she soon felt herself slip beneath the warm waters of her mental lake, leaving the humiliation of her anal puppeteering behind...

* * *

Mandy woke up. She felt terribly uncomfortable. She rolled onto her back, wincing as muscles protested. She shivered. I’m freezing, she thought. What the Hell is going on?

She opened her eyes. The sun, barely visible above the horizon, was shining into her eyes. She looked away, and realised to her astonishment that she was laying naked behind a bush in a cluster of trees. Morning dew was covering her body, adding to the chill of the morning. Her body felt mostly numb.

Where the Hell am I? she thought frantically. What happened last night?

Images flooded through her mind. She was at a nightclub, dressed like a slut. She was at a nightclub, naked. She had a cock in her mouth. She had cocks in both hands. She was sitting on a guy, fucking him. She was pinned against the wall, taking it up the ass.

Scene after scene flickered in her mind’s eye. Somehow, they seemed very distant, more like memories of watching a porn movie than of her own past. All she could remember of the evening herself was arriving at the club, and then sliding into her lake. All the sex... wasn’t her. It was some slut who she didn’t even know.

Except... that slut had left her naked in the wilderness. And as she started to warm up, the numbness faded, and she could feel she was hurting all over.

It’s summer, she thought. Dawn’s early at the moment. There can’t be many people around. Please, God, let me get home without being seen!

She crept to the edge of the trees and looked around. She was in the local park, only ten minutes away from home. There was nobody to be seen.

She darted out of the woods, and ran for the park exit, keeping on the lookout the whole time for any people. She reached the exit safely, then dove into the bushes as a realisation hit her.

Outside the park, it was a ten-minute walk along the road to home. There was no way she could make it without cars going past, even if there were no pedestrians.

Wildly, she tried to think of the layout between the park and home. There had to be a way!

But she couldn’t think of one. She crept away from the exit, and around to the edge of the park. Just as she’d remembered, there were gardens on the other side of the fence here. Were there any washing lines with clothes?

There were no clothes. But a tablecloth was hanging from one line. It would have to do. She scrabbled over the fence, grabbed the sheet, and climbed back out as fast as she could. Then she wrapped the towel around her like a toga, and walked home as quickly as she could.

The door was locked, of course, and she had no key. She knocked, praying that Hannah would be in and awake.

There was a splashing sound, then footsteps. She was in the bath, Mandy realised. Oh well, at least she’s awake.

The door opened. Hannah stood in the corridor. Her naked body made Mandy think of a fat frog, with it’s pale, rounded stomach and spotty complexion. Her tits were big, but sagged too much to be even slightly attractive. Her arms and legs were just as bad, with fat hanging off her obese frame. Her pussy had a thick mat of hair, and it was painfully obvious that Hannah never shaved anywhere.

A feeling of adoration ran through Mandy, like a river that bore her towards the lake. At last, she thought, I understand my place!

She sank to her knees, and said “Mistress, your slut apologises for disturbing you.”

Hannah stepped back, then sat on the floor and laid on her back. Eagerly, Mandy crawled forward, pushed the door shut, and buried her face into Hannah’s pussy.

“Yessss....” hissed Hannah, “eat your mistress’ pussy, slut!”

* * *

Mandy went into the chemist on her way to work.

“Hi,” she said to the man behind the counter. “Do you sell nicotine patches here?”

“Sure do,” he nodded. “Want some?”

“Please,” Mandy nodded.

Outside, she suddenly stopped and wondered why the Hell she’d just bought nicotine patches when she didn’t smoke.

I must have had a reason, she thought. It’ll come to me, I’m sure.

She put them in her handbag, and forgot about them.

On arrival at her office, she scanned her diary eagerly for interviews. To her dismay, there were none scheduled.

Oh well, she thought, I’ll just have to cope.

An hour or so later, she dropped her pen and leaned back in frustration. She couldn’t concentrate on her work at all. Every time she tried, memories of what she’d done at the weekend would display themselves before her eyes.

I can’t go on like this, she thought. Maybe Roger’s in his office.

She got up to go and see, but before she could go anywhere, there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” she called. The door opened, and a stranger came in. He shut the door behind him.

“Hello, slut,” he greeted her. Her heart leapt.

“Oh, thank god,” Mandy said in relief. “How do you want me?”

“Naked,” he told her.

Hurriedly, she stripped her clothes off, while her guest went to her handbag and rummaged through it.

“Ready,” she told him, trembling with anticipation. He came back from the desk, and went behind her. She felt him poke her back, then he came back in front of her.

He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a length of string. Mandy’s enthusiasm faded slightly, but she cupped her tits so he could tie the string round them more easily.

He tied them tightly, but left much more hanging than her last office fuck had.

“Now, on your knees,” he told her. She dropped to all fours, closed her eyes, and waited for him to slide his cock into her.

Instead, he reached between her legs, took hold of the two lengths of string, and pulled it between her legs. Then he walked back around to her front.

“Open wide,” he told her. She opened her mouth obediently, and moments later, he filled it.

Then he pulled the string taut. Had her mouth been free, she felt sure she would have screamed. Not only were the cords cutting into her tits, they were right against her clit too. As he yanked on them, she felt they were almost cutting her in half.

“Just be a good puppet,” he told her. Then he started tugging rhythmically on the cords. Her tits sent a stabbing pain through her each time he pulled, but her pussy sent constant waves of pain through her as the strings sawed at her clit.

To her relief, she sank into the lake in seconds. The bliss of hypnotism took all the pain away. But this time, she didn’t loose all awareness of her body. Just at the edge of her senses, she could feel herself sucking greedily on a stranger’s cock, her tongue sliding up and down it in response to his puppeteering. And she could hear his voice.

“...just a puppet. You live to serve. A puppet on strings. You have no will, no mind, no thoughts, just obedience...”

She felt her mouth fill with his cum. As she began to rise up out of the lake, she noticed herself swallowing it all, and licking his cock completely clean.

I didn’t mean to do that, she thought vaguely. I wonder why it’s happening.

She returned to full consciousness. The pain came back too, and she felt her eyes watering.

“You can get back to work now,” the man told her, and left.

As she was putting her blouse back on, she felt the skin on her back pulling slightly. Frowning, she reached back. A small square shape was stuck there, but she couldn’t quite get a grip on it.

She shrugged, and ignored it. As she went back to her desk, she noticed a box of nicotine patches was laying open on it.

Where the Hell did that come from? she wondered.

* * *

At lunchtime, Mandy went out for a walk, planning on buying lunch somewhere on the way.

But as she passed an alleyway, a voice called out if it, “In here, slut!”

Automatically, she turned and walked down the alley. As her eyes adjusted to the gloom, she saw two men standing there.

“Naked,” said one.

“Kneel,” said the other.

Obediently, Mandy tugged off her clothes and put them on the lid of a dustbin near her. Then she knelt down.

The first man came and knelt in front of her, and she immediately went to work sucking his cock. The other man went to her handbag first, then knelt behind her.

He pressed firmly on her back for a moment, then she heard his fly unzip. Seconds later, her descent into her lake began as he shoved his cock up her ass.

But once again, they remained on the edge of her awareness. She could feel them thrusting into her body, crushing her tits as they used them for grip. And she could hear them.

“...a slut. Only a cheap slut takes it up the ass in an alleyway. You’re just a slut. You’re lower than a whore, at least they take money. You’re the kind of slut who fucks strangers in an alleyway just because they want her to. You’ll fuck anybody. You’ll do anything...”

Their words rippled across Mandy’s lake. She could feel the ripples, changing the very texture of her mental environment. And whilst they faded over time, they never quite seemed to die away completely.

* * *

She arrived home, and closed the door behind her. Exhausted, she sank to her knees.

“Tough day, slut?” asked Hannah, coming out of her bedroom. She was naked.

“Mmmm,” Mandy nodded. Without rising from the floor, she stripped off her clothes, then crouched down on all fours before her mistress.

Hannah looked down at her back. “Three? Well, it’s a start.” She rummaged at Mandy’s handbag for a few moments, and then Mandy felt her press on her back. “Eat me, slave.”

As her tongue sank into Hannah’s pussy, Mandy’s mind sank back into her lake. She listened eagerly to hear what her mistress would say to her.

“...obey. All you want is to obey. You want to serve, you want to please, you want to obey. You’re an obedient little slut...”

The words of her mistress were more waves than ripples, and they took far longer to fade away.

Once she’d brought Hannah to climax, she put dinner in the oven, swept the floor, then went into the bathroom to clean the toilet.

As she reached for the bleach, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. Or rather, she saw her reflection in the mirror: The mirror on the bathroom cabinet was visible in the main mirror, and her own back was reflected in it.

That’s odd, she thought. Why do I have four little plasters on my back?

She looked down at the floor, trying to think. All I did today was go to work, she thought, where the Hell would they have come from?

Her gaze came to rest on the bleach. She dismissed the idle thoughts that had made her hesitate, and got back to work.

* * *

Kneeling, she watched Hannah eat her meal. When she had finished, she put the plate on the floor in front of her, and Mandy hungrily lowered her face to the plate and cleared it of food.

“Good pet,” Hannah said approvingly. “Now go and wash up.”

“Of course,” said Mandy.

As she was drying the last of the cutlery, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” she called out, putting the spoon down.

“Don’t be stupid, slut,” Hannah told her contemptuously, “you can’t go to the door naked.”

Mandy looked down at herself. To her surprise, she was completely nude except for the rubber washing up gloves. She blushed furiously.

“Oh, it IS you,” she heard Hannah say, “she’s in the kitchen.”

She heard somebody walk down the corridor, and a man she didn’t know came into the kitchen.

“Hello, slut,” he said.

“Hi,” Mandy nodded, hanging up the drying cloth.

“Come out here,” he instructed her, and went back into the main room. Obediently, Mandy followed him out.

She wasn’t surprised when he attached two loops of string to her tits. But they were longer than any that had been fastened there before.

The reason quickly became apparent, as he looped the string over the curtain rail and laid down with his head just under the window.

“Come and sit down, slut,” he said, nodding at his erection.

Oh, at last, Mandy thought cheerfully. I haven’t had anyone up my cunt all day.

She sank down onto his cock happily, and let out a small sigh of satisfaction. It was cut short as he pulled on the strings and she jerked back up.

He smiled again. “Be a good puppet, now.”

She nodded obediently, and started fucking him. She was almost disappointed to slide into the lake. To her surprise, this time she didn’t stay partly aware of her body, but just drifted in the nothingness of the lake, being rocked gently by the ripples.

The lake shattered, and she was screaming her way through an orgasm, bouncing up and down on his cock as fast as her control strings would let her.

She would have collapsed down onto him if the strings had allowed it, but instead stayed firmly upright until a further tug from the strings indicated she should stand up.

He stood up too, but instead of undoing the strings, he looped them around the curtain hook and left her standing there. Then he left.

Hannah came up behind her, and pressed at her back for a few moments. Then she handed her a strap-on dildo. “Put it on.”

Mandy obediently did so. Hannah took her control strings in each hand, laid down on the floor, and said “Get on with it.”

Mandy gently eased her plastic cock into Hannah, then began to fuck her, obedient to the strings that controlled her.

This time, she stayed slightly aware again, and heard Hannah’s voice, between gasps, telling her over and over, “...only pleasure is to serve. Only serving others gives you pleasure. Your only pleasure is to serve...”

* * *

The rest of the week passed in much the same way. However, Mandy noticed her desire for sex was evolving throughout the week. It had gone from just intense horniness to a kind of physical need.

If she went without sex for long, her hands and feet started to tingle, her head began to ache, and she became irritable and claustrophobic. Her body seemed to need sex like it needed food and drink.

And, stuck in her office all day, she hadn’t had sex once all day. She had tried masturbating, without success. She sat in her chair, fidgeting and trying to ignore the shaking of her hands and the painful headache.

I need sex, she thought desperately. What do I do? Why hasn’t anyone come to see me??

She picked up the phone and dialled Hannah’s mobile number.

“What?” she answered grumpily.

“I’m so sorry to disturb you, mistress,” Mandy said quickly, “but nobody’s been to see me all day. What do I do?”

“Why do anything?” Hannah demanded.

“I have to,” Mandy explained, “I feel awful. I’ve got to have sex! I NEED it!”

“All right,” Hannah said. “I’ll deal with it.” And hung up.

Relieved, Mandy put the phone down and tried to get some work done. Hardly any time seemed to have passed when there was a knock at her door.

“Come in!” she cried eagerly.

A man came in. She recognised him from somewhere, but had no idea where. She knew she’d fucked him, but that didn’t narrow it down much these days.

“Over your desk, slut,” he told her. Mandy leapt up and ran around her desk, bent down, and leaned on the desk.

The man came up behind her, hiked her skirt out of the way, and slid his cock into her. Then he gripped her breasts firmly, and started fucking her.

She sank gratefully into the lake, where she floated, blissfully free of her cravings, until she woke up to a wonderful orgasm.

The man was already gone by the time she’d recovered. She returned to her chair, and sank gratefully into it.

Moments later, her stomach turned to ice as she realised her cravings were still there, every bit as strong.

Oh no! she thought. What now??

She phoned Hannah again.

“What now?”

“I’m so sorry,” Mandy said, “but I don’t feel any better!”

“Did you fuck him?” Hannah asked.

“Yes! Over the desk. It didn’t help!”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Well.. yes, of course,” Mandy said, confused. Of course I enjoyed it, she thought, I’m a slut, aren’t I?

“That’s your problem,” Hannah said. “Sluts don’t want to enjoy sex. They want others to enjoy it. Fuck somebody else, and this time, make it all about his pleasure, not yours.” She hung up again.

Mandy put the phone down dejectedly. How am I supposed to find somebody else to fuck? she wondered.

There was a knock at her door. “Come in!” she called, surprised.

Another man came in. Again, she knew him from somewhere, but didn’t know where.

“Over the desk, slut,” he said as he closed the door.

Again, she hurried to get in position. This time, before he entered her, he pressed on her back for a few moments.

Then his cock slid up her ass, and she fell back into the lake. This time, she stayed aware of him, and she didn’t have an orgasm. But the cravings went away.

* * *

“The lake is giving me problems, mistress,” Mandy said as she knelt before Hannah that night.

“How so?” Hannah asked.

“Well, over the last week, when I have proper sex, I don’t quite sink into the lake fully,” Mandy began.

“Proper sex?”

“Sex that’s only about pleasure for others,” Mandy explained, “Anal or oral or whatever.”

“I see. Carry on.”

“And the words people say while I’m there create ripples and waves,” Mandy continued.

“You hear the words?” Hannah asked sharply.

“Yes,” Mandy said in surprise. “People tell me to be a slut and things. I don’t know why they bother, since I already am one, but...”

“Forget it,” Hannah interrupted. “Carry on.”

“Well, the words are like waves in the lake,” Mandy explained, “and the waves don’t die down. The lake’s not very calm any more. It’s quite rough, actually.”

“Ah, I see the problem,” Hannah said. “The ripples are instructions to be as slutty as possible. And you obviously aren’t. You need to move with the waves. Once you’re moving with them, you won’t feel them.”

“But I AM a slut!” Mandy protested. “How can I be more of one?”

“Well... why don’t you just go take a walk,” Hannah suggested, “wearing skimpy clothes. And fuck as many people as you can. And when you’re in the lake, try and move in time with the waves.”

“Okay,” Mandy agreed, slightly hesitantly. She was used to men accosting her for sex. It would be a bit nerve-racking for her to be chasing men instead.

She put on a short skirt and a flimsy top, and left the flat. As she walked down the street, several men that she passed looked at her approvingly, but she didn’t know quite what to do next.

Her walk took her past a bit of scrubland. An idea occurred to her, and she stopped by the streetlight and waited.

After a few minutes, a man came by. She smiled warmly at him, and he stopped.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi,” she replied.

“Waiting for someone?” he asked casually.

“Yes,” she said. “Mr. Right. Or rather, Mr. Right Now.” And she indicated the bushes behind her.

“I can probably spare you a few minutes right now,” he grinned.

“Great,” she smiled, and went into the patch of scrubland. He followed, and shortly afterwards, she slid under the surface of the lake.

The waves and ripples created by all the instructions to be an obedient slut disturbed the tranquillity. Following Hannah’s advice, Mandy fought to move with the waves, to tune herself into their frequency. She tried to destroy every part of her mind that didn’t fit in to the rhythm of the waves.

She felt disoriented when she suddenly found herself shuddering on an immobile surface, but realised after a moment that she was awake and coming, laying on the ground.

“Thanks, hon,” she said. “I needed that.”

“My pleasure,” he said, looking at her naked body admiringly. “Do you come here often?”

“Probably,” she smiled.

“See you around, then,” he said, and walked away.

Mandy looked around for her clothes, found them, and was about to get dressed again when someone spoke behind her.

“So you wanna come here a few more times, bitch?”

She span round. Behind her were four teenagers, looking amused and hostile at the same time.

“Uh.. where did you come from?” she asked.

“We were here the whole time. We hang out here,” one said.

To her surprise, she didn’t blush. They saw me being a slut, she thought. Well, I am a slut, so what does that matter?

“Oh. Sorry to intrude.”

“We don’t mind,” said one of the others.

“But you got to pay the rent if you wanna use our patch,” said another.

“Rent?”

“Yeah,” said the first. He waved at her naked body. “I reckon that oughta cover it.”

“You want to fuck me?” asked Mandy.

“You got a problem with that?”

“Well.. you’re a bit young..” Mandy hesitated. So what? she thought.

“So what?” he echoed her thoughts.

“Okay,” she said. “Just one moment tho.” She reached into her handbag, pulled out a patch, and stuck it to her back.

“Okay,” she said again. “Who’s first?”

* * *

“Ohh, yesss! Yes!” Mandy moaned as she bounced up and down on the guy’s cock. She barely even noticed the control strings any more, and the small patch he’d stuck to her back was totally undetectable to her.

All too soon, a tugging at her tits made her slide his cock out of her pussy and stand up. He stood, dressed, and left.

“You’ll be late for work,” Hannah observed as she came in.

“That’s ok, they think I was working late last night,” Mandy shrugged.

“Were you?”

“No, I was being fucked on my desk,” Mandy grinned.

“Well, since you’ve got time to spare—come here and eat me,” Hannah instructed her.

Mandy immediately did as she was bidden. As she knelt down, Hannah stuck a large patch on her back.

“Now go get dressed for work,” Hannah told her. Mandy nodded subserviently, and went into the bathroom.

She noticed in the mirror that she had two patches on her back -one large and one small. She frowned at them for a moment, wondering where they came from, then dismissed them as she got ready for work.

* * *

She looked at her watch. Two hours since she’d last had sex. Her office was becoming more and more claustrophobic. She knew if she didn’t get some action soon, the walls would start to close in on her, her heart would be hammering at her chest, she’d be finding it almost impossible to breathe, and she’d collapse into a panicked heap...

There was a knock at the door. “Come in!” she called, thankfully.

To her dismay, it was a woman that came in—one of the secretaries. “Hello, Mandy. Mr. Robertson would like to see you at 11am.”

“Uh.. who?” asked Mandy in confusion.

“My. Robertson,” the woman said. Impatiently, she added, “The new head of our department? Your boss?”

“Oh! Right! Sorry, I’m a little tired,” Mandy lied. “I’ll be there.”

“Good,” the woman said, and turned to leave. “Oh! Excuse me!” She stepped around the man who’d come up behind her, and left.

Mandy looked at him in relief. “Hello, slut,” he said. He reached into his pockets, and drew out a ball of string and a large white patch.

* * *

Mandy knocked on the door.

“Come in,” called a voice from inside. She entered.

To her surprise, she recognised the man sitting at the desk. He was one of the men who’d come for an interview and then come in her.

There was another man seated in front of the desk, who she didn’t recognise.

“Hello, Mandy. Shut the door, please,” Mr. Robertson told her.

Mandy shut the door, and walked up to the desk.

“Mandy, I’m afraid we’ve had a number of complaints about your behaviour in the last few weeks,” he told her. “Your work has been of poor quality, your hours irregular, and accusations have been made of inappropriate use of your office. As a result, I’m afraid we have no choice but to terminate your contract.”

Mandy swayed as though she’d been struck. “What?”

“Ordinarily, we would issue warnings before taking such action,” Mr. Robertson continued, “but in light of the evidence obtained from security cameras, we feel that immediate dismissal is called for. I take it you need no reminding of what you got up to in the lift last week, the lobby on Tuesday evening, the car park on Saturday?”

Mandy’s mind whirled. She didn’t remember doing anything in those places. But she couldn’t remember what she HAD been doing a lot of the time lately.

“You have until lunchtime to clear your desk and leave,” Mr. Robertson told her. “If you aren’t gone by noon, security will escort you from the building. You may go.”

Numbly, Mandy turned and left. She went back to her office, packed her things, and carried them to her car. She drove home, and went to collapse on her bed.

Which wasn’t there. Her room was totally empty.

Stunned, she stood and stared for some time. Only the weight of the box from the office making her arms ache brought her back to her senses. She put the box down, and went down the corridor to the main room. Hannah was there, naked. As Mandy entered, she threw her a strapon.

Without conscious volition, she put it on and climbed onto Hannah. As she slid it into her mistress’ pussy, she asked her, “Where’s my stuff gone?”

Hannah moaned softly in pleasure. “I sent it... to the charity shop.. mmm...”

“Why?” Mandy asked.

“Because... your month is up... mmm... and you hadn’t... cleared out yourself...” Hannah gasped.

“What?” Mandy asked incredulously.

“I told you... you had a month... to get out... slut,” Hannah reminded her.

“But... I thought... surely...” Mandy stammered.

“I don’t want... to live with a slut... yesss... any more now than... I did a month ago.”

“But... but you HELPED me be a slut!” Mandy protested weakly.

“Yess...” Hannah moaned, “You and many others... It’s turning pretty girls into sluts... that I like... I’ve no interest in... the finished product.”

“You... turn..?”

“It was me... that turned you... from a girl who only... had sex with long-term... boyfriends,” Hannah told her with a nasty smile, “into a slut... who’ll fuck anyone... anywhere.”

“How..?”

“Hypnotism...” Hannah moaned, “pain-and-pleasure... and a drug every time you got fucked... so you became physically... as well as mentally... addicted. It’s easy... when you know how... the subconscious works.” She shuddered and moaned as she came. “Don’t stop, slut!”

Still in a daze, Mandy carried on fucking her mistress.

“Mmmm...” Hannah moaned. “You were fun... to break... But you’re a lost cause now... It would take... years of therapy to... undo my work.”

“What.. have you done to me?” Mandy asked timidly, dreading the answer.

“I’ve turned you... into a slut that has... panic attacks if she doesn’t... get fucked every few hours... " Hannah told her between gasps of pleasure. “A sub who’s addicted... to giving others pleasure... and can’t even think... for herself any more.” Her words trailed off as she came again.

“So what happens now?” Mandy asked in a small voice.

“You come with us,” said a voice behind her. She turned, and saw two men standing there. She recognised them both as men who’d been puppeteers that made her dance on their cocks in response to their strings.

“But... I don’t want to leave you,” she told Hannah. “You’re my mistress.”

“Yes, I am,” Hannah told her coldly. “And I tell you to go with them.”

Her eyes filling with tears, Mandy removed the strapon and got up off her mistress for the last time.

The men walked up the corridor, and Mandy followed them. Just as she reached the door, Hannah called out, “Mandy!”

Hope welling up, Mandy turned back to her mistress. Who threw something to her, which she caught reflexively. She looked down at a pack of cigarettes.

“You might find you need those,” Hannah told her. “Off you go now. I need to get ready for my next flatmate.”

Naked, Mandy walked up the corridor to the two men. “Where are you taking me?” she asked nervously.

“Let’s just say,” said one, opening the door, “that you’ll never have to worry about panic attacks again.”