The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fix You

by Hypnobabble

“Something—something’s wrong, Miss.”

Naomi could hardly see anything. The only light in the room was a pallid streetlight glow that seeped through the blinds in one corner of the room. Private eye. She tried to hang on to whatever errant thread followed that phrase, but it was gone too quickly.

Miss Lindsey was seated across the room. She was indistinguishable apart from her faintly glimmering blue eyes and the coy tilt of her head that Naomi was all too familiar with.

“What’s wrong, dearie?” Her voice was warm, purring and low, strangely familiar.

“I just…” Naomi frowned at the floor. “I feel like I’m forgetting something, but I don’t know what. Something real big.”

“Well, let’s review together.” Lindsey leaned forward in the dimness. “What are the most important things that Naomi has to remember?”

“Umm, to be a good girl.”

“Keep going.”

“And to do whatever Miss Lindsey says.”

“Yes.”

“Umm… obedience is happiness.”

“And?”

“And—” Naomi bit her lip— “And happiness is arousal… and arousal is obedience.”

“Good girl.”

Naomi shuddered as a wave of pleasure rippled along the undersides of her skin. She giggled softly, but the sound died quickly. Something was still nagging at the back of her mind.

“Is that, like, everything, Miss Lindsey?”

Lindsey chuckled the way crushed velvet would chuckle. “I’m quite sure.”

Naomi frowned for a few seconds, but decided it was better to try and ignore the feeling. She began to crawl towards Miss Lindsey—

It was the instant her hands and knees were on the carpet at the same time that the notion burst into Naomi’s head. She gasped, looking up at Lindsey with perfect shock. “Miss Lindsey, I don’t remember how to walk!”

Lindsey’s cheshire grin spread under her eyes as Naomi screwed up her face in concentration, willing her legs to work. She was so helpless, so totally baffled by the fact that her knees refused to come up off the floor, it could almost be called endearing. “Do you want me to fix that for you, little Naomi?”

“Please, Miss!”

“Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?”

“Pretty please, Miss Lindsey! I’ll do anything!”

“Very well.”

Naomi’s jaw dropped and her face went slack as the room exploded with light and dark and light and dark, flickering and flashing as fleeting flares of color began to blossom across her field of vision. The room was turning, spinning, her mind was melting and leaking around the edges—

Naomi could hardly see anything. The only light in the room was a pallid streetlight glow that seeped through the blinds in one corner of the room. Private eye? She tried to follow the thought, but it was gone like a drop in the ocean.

Miss Lindsey was across the room. Naomi’s eyes were gradually adjusting to the darkness, despite a strange uptick in pulsing, ghostly afterimages. Naomi’s heart rate spiked as she looked at her Mistress; long brown hair spilled down the woman’s back and shoulders around vivid blue eyes and an ample bosom. Naomi couldn’t quite remember how she had gotten into this position, but she wasn’t complaining. She couldn’t quite remember. She couldn’t quite…

“Miss Lindsey? How, um… how did I get here?”

Lindsey cocked her head. “What do you mean, little one?”

“I mean… I mean… how, how exactly did I end up in this room?”

“I brought you here, of course.”

“But… But…”

“Shhh.” Lindsey stood up and bent over to get a closer look at her pet. Naomi, for her part, was momentarily transfixed by Lindsey’s enormous breasts.

“Would you like me to fix that little nagging in your head, dear?”

“Yes please, Miss.” Naomi looked up at her Mistress with sparkling green eyes. Were her condition not what it was, she would have made a compelling Domme.

“Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?”

“Yes please, Mistress!”

“Very well. Why don’t we give you something to calm that pretty little head of yours, hmm?” Lindsey turned around and walked to the other side of the room to open a simple wooden cabinet. No sooner had Naomi’s stupor been blinked away than her gaze landed on her Mistress’s ass—her jaw dropped and her hand started creeping into her panties all over again.

Lindsey returned with something in her hands, but Naomi couldn’t tell what it was. Lindsey bent over again—as soon as her cleavage had occupied Naomi’s field of vision, it had also completely consumed her mind. She almost didn’t notice the reassuring click, the pressure around her neck, until after Miss Lindsey stood up.

Naomi was on her hands and knees before she could clear her head enough to register what was going on. Lindsey was pulling her by a leash, compelling her into motion, inexorably. Her Mistress walked with a decisive rhythm that led Naomi in a staggering crawl along the razor’s edge of choking.

After what seemed like hours, Lindsey stopped, letting Naomi sit back on her haunches and pant. She could almost sense Lindsey’s playful smirk as her Mistress sat down in her chair.

“Now, let’s review,” purred Lindsey. “What are the most important things that Naomi has to remember?”

“Umm, to be… to be a good girl.”

“Mm-hmm.”

“And to do whatever Miss Lindsey says.”

“Yes.”

“Umm… obedience is happiness.”

“Very good. What’s the rest of your mantra, pet?”

“Happiness is arousal… and arousal is obedience.”

“Good girl. Now the whole thing, all at once.”

A breathless gasp escaped Naomi’s lips at the praise. “Obedience is happiness. Happiness is arousal. Arousal is obedience. Obedience is happiness. Happiness is arousal. Arousal is obedience. Obedience is happiness…”

“Keep going,” crooned Lindsey.

“…happiness is arousal. Arousal is—oh—oh…”

She faltered. A strobe light had shattered the darkness into fractionations.

“Keep going.” Miss Lindsey’s voice had a hard leather edge under it.

“Arousal… arousal is obedience… Obedience is happiness… Happiness is arousal… Arousal is obedience… Obedience is happiness… Happiness is arousal… Arousal is obedience…” Obedience is happiness… Happiness is arousal… Arousal is obedience… Obedience is happiness… Happiness is arousal… Arousal is obedience…

The room was reeling, her mind was crumbling and giving in to the rhythm of compliance—

Naomi could hardly see anything. The only light in the room was a pallid streetlight glow that seeped through the blinds in one corner of the room. Private eye? The thought was unimportant.

She had no memory of it, but somehow a collar had been buckled around her neck. A nylon leash dangled down to coil in her lap.

“Mistress?”

Miss Lindsey was grinning down at her pet with a knowing look. Naomi knew she was there, but it would’ve been hard to tell through the weak lighting and flitting, purple-and-green afterimages that obscured her vision.

“Mistress, how did this collar get here?”

“Why wouldn’t my pet be wearing a collar?”

Naomi frowned and concentrated. Her mind was too frazzled for most any question Miss Lindsey might have.

Lindsey smiled. “Let’s review, darling. What are the most important things that Naomi has to remember?”

“To… to be a good girl. And to do whatever Miss Lindsey says.”

“Yes.”

“Umm… obedience is happiness. Happiness is… is…”

“You’ve almost got it.”

Naomi’s hand crept between her thighs. “Happiness is arousal… and arousal is obedience.”

“Good girl.” Naomi quivered like a leaf with pleasure approaching orgasm. “Now keep repeating it.”

“Obedience is happiness. Happiness is arousal. Arousal is obedience. Obedience is happiness. Happiness is arousal. Arousal is obedience.”

Naomi repeated herself dutifully as Lindsey stood up and walked out of the blonde girl’s field of vision.

“Happiness is arousal…”

“On all fours, like this.” Lindsey grabbed Naomi by the ass and shoved her firmly into the desired position, with only a quaver in her rhythm from Naomi.

“Obedience is happiness… Happiness is… is…”

“Knees apart.” Lindsey handled Naomi like a doll, and it drove her wild. But she continued to repeat her mantra, steadfast, obedient, growing more and more aroused.

“Arousal is obedience. Obedience is happiness…”

Lindsey pulled Naomi’s pink panties down around her knees with a confident tug.

“Happiness… is… arousal…” Her voice trembled and dripped with lust.

Lindsey bent over, reached around Naomi, retrieved the leash, and threaded it between the girl’s thighs.

“Arousal is—”

Naomi yelped as the leash pulled taut and found its way into her pussy. Her train of thought derailed in a decisive fiery crash.

Lindsey let a curved, wicked grin spread across her face. “Enjoying yourself, little one?”

Naomi could do little but mewl pathetically. Lindsey yanked, hard, and Naomi went down with her arms outstretched and the lower part of her face buried in the carpet.

“It’s so much more comfortable like this, isn’t it, pet?” Yank.

Naomi could hardly think between the explosions of pleasure. Her mind was dissolving around the edges. Yank.

A bright flash, gone in an instant, lit up Naomi’s vision, and her mistress’s words crooned sweetly in her ear:

“You love being made helpless like this.”

Yank. Flash.

“You’re so aroused, so helpless, you couldn’t resist even if you wanted to.”

Yank. Flash. Naomi could barely comprehend the information flooding into her head. Yank. Flash. Yank. Flash. Her cunt was dripping, soaking into the leash. Yank. Flash.

“Obedience is happiness.” Yank. Flash.

“Happiness is arousal.” Yank. Flash.

“Arousal is obedience.” Yank. Flash.

The room splintered under a strobe light, flickering and fluttering and sending rays of mind-melting confusion into Naomi’s head. She wailed, writhing with pleasure and obedience, helpless to do anything but go along with whatever her Mistress intended. The room was spinning. Her hips bucked of their own accord against the leash. She couldn’t think—

A crystal spinning in the dark, back and forth and back and forth…

It was all too easy. Lindsey allowed herself a satisfied smirk as she dangled her crystal over Naomi, letting what little light there was glimmer and dance. Naomi was past the point of no return. The brainwashing had drained her of every drop of stamina and resistance left in her sexy little frame. Now, it was child’s play to hypnotize the blonde girl—Lindsey licked her lips, imagining the fun they were about to have.

Naomi could hardly see anything. The only light in the room was a pallid streetlight glow that seeped through the blinds in one corner of the room. Private eye? The thought was gone before she could care.

“Glad to see you’re awake, dear.”

Lindsey was perched in her chair, grinning like a cat who never got caught swiping from the fishtank.

“What’s going on, Miss?”

“The fun part.”

“Wha—”

Lindsey smirked and snapped her fingers.

Pop. Naomi’s thoughts disappeared like cotton candy in water, leaving her head a swirling cloud of near-nothingness.

Naomi’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened. Lindsey giggled, thoroughly enjoying herself. “What was that you were saying?”

“Uhh—”

Another snap, another pop. Naomi’s voice ran dry as her mind dissolved.

A solitary whistle broke through the haze, and Naomi shook her head, trying to collect what was left of her thoughts.

“Remember what happens when you hear that, Naomi? Look at your tits.” Lindsey whistled the same note again, and Naomi felt a peculiar tingling in her breasts.

“Wait—oh my god!”

Naomi gawked at her chest, which had ballooned to double its size. She looked up at Miss Lindsey. “Like, did you do that?”

“Maybe I did. Why don’t you look at your ass for me?”

“Umm, okay!” Naomi twisted around just in time for another whistle to pierce her head—when the echoes had cleared, her ass had bubbled out enormously. Naomi giggled without quite knowing why.

Lindsey snapped. Pop. A vapid look returned to Naomi’s face, and she was slower to recover all the little scraps this time.

A commanding hand grasped her by the chin and tilted her gaze up into a set of piercing blue eyes.

“Tell me what you are, little one.”

“I’m… I’m a—”

Pop.

“What’s that, bitch?”

“Um… I’m… I’m—”

Pop. Cotton candy.

“Spit it out, you little whore.”

Naomi was wet. Sopping wet. Her titties were enormous, and so was her ass. Mistress kept calling her mean things that made her all gooey. Why did Mistress keep asking her the same thing? She couldn’t even remember the question anymore.

Pop.

Lindsey tried to keep herself from grinning—Naomi had a trickle of drool leaking out the edge of her mouth. Obviously, the degradation was working.

“What’s wrong, slut? Cat got your brains?”

Naomi let slip a burbling giggle. “Yep! Nooo brainies!”

“Good girl. You’re a bimbo slut, and you’ll do anything I tell you. Understand?”

“Uhh…”

Lindsey snapped her fingers and watched Naomi’s eyes glaze over and her face go slack.

“Of course you don’t. Just sit there and drool, like the brainless fuckpuppet you are.”

Lindsey let go of Naomi’s chin, and the girl slumped down into a subservient kneel, staring off into space. The brown-haired woman smiled. Quizzing this little puddle on her mantras would be pointless; she walked out of Naomi’s line of sight and turned on the strobe.

She could hardly see anything. The only light in the room was a pallid streetlight glow that seeped through the blinds in one corner of the room.

“Mistress? I feel like I’m forgetting something.”

Lindsey smiled down at her pet. The bimbo was so far gone, it was almost adorable. “You’ve probably forgotten quite a lot by now.”

“Oh! Okay! But like, what do I need to, like, remember?”

“Well, let’s review together.” Lindsey leaned forward in the dimness. “What are the most important things that this bimbo has to remember?”

“Umm, to be a good girl.”

“Yes.”

“And to do whatever Mistress says.”

“Very good.”

“Umm… obedience is… happiness…” Before she knew what was happening, the blonde girl’s mantra had sucked her down into a robotic stupor. “Obedience is happiness. Happiness is arousal. Arousal is obedience. Obedience is happiness. Happiness is arousal. Arousal is obedience. Obedience is…”

Lindsey waved her hand in front of the girl’s face, bringing her blinking out of a mini-trance. “Good girl,” she crooned. “You’re doing such a good job.”

The girl let out something in between a moan and a giggle. Both hands slid between her thighs impulsively.

“Can you tell me what you are?”

The girl frowned. “I’m… I’m… Naomi?”

Lindsey’s face froze. The blonde girl’s face was screwed up with concentration. It was too late—she still remembered her name.

“My… my name’s Naomi?”

Lindsey had a pained look. She said nothing, only started calculating how to save the situation.

“Will you take it away, Mistress? Pretty please?”

Lindsey was even more taken aback. “What was that?”

“Make it go away, Mistress!” Naomi was on all fours now, wiggling her ass eagerly. “I wanna be a dumb brainless bimbo, but like, I can’t do that if I have something silly like a name!”

Lindsey’s grin turned from shocked to delighted to bewitchingly sinister. “Is that so?”

“Fix me, Mistress! Fix me, please!”

“Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?”

* * *