The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Women

(fd, ff)

Synopsis: A young woman tries to rescue her friend from two hypnotists in a hypnoclub, but is she the one who needs saving?

Author’s note: This is the continuation and conclusion of the story “Four Women,” and is dedicated to the real Emma and Margot, who know as well as anyone that fiction is often no less strange than reality.

* * *

“You hypnotized her! You bitch!”

Margot smiled up at Amy coyly, between luscious red lips. “Actually, she was already hypnotized when I met her. Isn’t that right, Ellie?”

“Yes, Margot.”

Ellie’s reply was robotic, strange. Amy looked at her friend’s vacant eyes, then her hand busy between her legs.

“Dammit! Ellie, stop that! Let’s go!”

Margot clucked out a laugh. “She doesn’t want to, Amy. Why don’t you sit down and we can talk this over. Really, there’s no point in making a scene.”

Amy reached into her purse, but Margot held up her phone, waving it playfully.

“Hey! Give it back! I really am gonna claw your eyes out! Bitch!”

Margot casually raised her hand over her head. Amy spun around just as she heard the heavy slam of the double doors to the entrance of the club. Two large men stood in front of it.

“What the fuck?” She glared at Margot. “I know what this place is. It’s a hypnoclub. I’ve heard of Margot’s. It’s like the Rabbit Hole. Only worse.”

“Sit down, Amy.”

Amy held her ground. “So, what? Are you kidnapping us? You’ll never get away with this, Alison.”

“Not at all. After we’ve had a little get-together you’re free to leave. But not yet. Oh, and the name is Margot. Do you like the club?” Margot turned her head, drawing Amy’s eyes around the room. “Everyone here is hypnotized.”

Amy saw the eyes staring back. The half-dressed, half-groping inhabitants—some unlocking deep kisses mid-motion to look right at her. Glassy and lust-filled eyes.

“Oh, shit.”

She looked for an escape route, then looked down at her friend mindlessly fingering herself.

“Ellie?” Then to Margot, “Alright. What now? You can’t hypnotize me … Margot. You tried that before. It won’t work. I have to be willing. You know that.”

Margot sighed, falsely. “Yes. You were so stubborn. And what a wonderful night you passed up too. We could have had so much fun.”

Leaning across the table, Margot pinched Ellie’s forearm hard.

“Uh!” Ellie blink-blinked awake. She cringed when she saw Amy. “Oh, God, Amy! I’m so sorry!”

“You don’t have anything to be sorry about, babe,” Amy said, bending over to button up Ellie’s blouse. “You just wandered into a den of wolves.”

“How … how did you find me?”

Rising from the booth, Margot slipped Amy’s cell into the pocket of her dress with a grin. “I’ll let you two talk for a bit. Then we’ll start with the night’s entertainment.”

As Margot walked away, she flipped her long, blonde hair and Ellie’s eyes caught the flutter, staring hard at the swishing hips in the tight, black leather dress.

“Ellie. Ellie!” Ellie slowly looked up at Amy. “This is all my fault. I let things go too far.”

Ellie shook her head, trying to loosen the cobwebs. “What are you doing here, Amy?”

“I’m here to rescue you!”

Ellie looked at her with vague confusion. “This is what I want.” Her voice was calm, a near monotone.

“Not this way, babe. You don’t know who you are dealing with.”

Amy sighed as she sat down next to Amy. She put her hand over Ellie’s, then suddenly pulled it back when she saw her best friend sway into her from the contact.

“Jesus. Okay. Here’s the deal. You awake?” Ellie’s nod was unconvincing, but Amy continued. “That chatroom? Well, you didn’t find it by accident. Ellie! I showed it to you. Do you remember the hypnosis? Ellie ... I’ve been hypnotizing you for three months. Remember?”

Ellie’s head tilted. “Remember? … Yes? … Why did you do that?”

“You’ve been so down, so depressed lately. I wanted to make you feel good. You remember that, right? I never planned on tizing you, but … I thought maybe I could help. Give you some trances so you could escape life for a while. I’m your best friend! I know how depressed you are.”

Ellie’s face showed no reaction beyond one crooked eyebrow. Amy looked around the room at the assorted clubsters—hypnotized clubsters—all back doing what they were doing … groping, whispering, kissing. She could hear the moaning, the grunts, see the bare legs and hairy chests.

“We did it now and then to help you relax, El. And it seemed to work. You acted like you were in better spirits. That it was helping, even a little. I told you I didn’t want to keep doing it.” Amy gave Ellie’s shoulder a slight push. “You still with me? Resist, El.”

Ellie just kept a soft, semi-vacant smile on her face, as if recalling a wonderful dream.

“I led you to that chat site. I had started going there. A hypnosis chatroom. I thought maybe you could meet someone there who would do that for you. Maybe someone to start a relationship with.”

“I met Emma.”

Amy sighed hard.

“I read your chats, I heard you on the phone with her. She sounded like the perfect person for you. I was even excited for you when you wanted to meet. But not here. Not this place.”

“What about …” Amy could see Ellie’s struggle, trying to speak clearly. “What about Margot? How do you—“

“Her name was Alison when I met her. I met her on the site. We chatted for a few weeks. She wanted to hook up. I thought I was gonna get to hypnotize her, have some fun, maybe have sex. But she had other ideas. She wanted to drop me. I was having none of it. And I told her so.”

Amy searched the room again, desperately. “It looks like she and your friend Emma planned this. I’m so sorry, Ellie.”

She pulled Ellie into her, protectively. “We’ve got to get out of here, babe. Everything about this is wrong. You can see that, right? I mean, look at you. Do you remember taking your clothes off?”

Ellie looked down. “Am I not wearing clothes?”

“Oh, Ellie.”

A tall, handsome woman approached the booth, Ellie’s clothes neatly folded in her hands.

“Ellie, dear, here are your clothes. And your purse. I have no idea how it wound up behind the bar.”

The woman placed the clothes beside Ellie, who looked up at the woman and brightened as if a switch had been pulled—adoration covered her face.

“Emma!”

“Oh.” Amy sneered. “You’re Emma. Who the hell do you think—“

Emma raised her hand. “Please, dear, no need to raise your voice. I can hear you. And it’s a pleasure to meet you, Amy. Ellie has told me so much about you.”

“I bet.”

“Before you say anything more, I want you to understand something. There is nothing nefarious going on here. Ellie wanted to be here. Wanted to be here with me. And I want her. You know as well as I that I’ve done nothing to her that she wasn’t willing to go along with. This is what she wants. She wants me and I want her. It’s as simple as that.”

“You want her to be a mindless zombie!”

“Nonsense. I’m not going to keep her locked in a basement or have her whore herself out for money. She’ll be with me. It’s what she wants. I can give her a wonderful, carefree life. It’s what you want for her too. You wanted her to be happy. To find someone. Isn’t that so?”

Amy was doing emotional summersaults. Anger, then remorse, then fear. And back again.

“Ellie?”

Ellie’s head swiveled slowly toward Amy, her eyes almost straining to keep from losing Emma in her sight.

“Ellie? What do you want?”

The shudder that followed made Amy gasp. Ellie’s eyes widened as they returned to Emma’s smiling face.

“I want to please and obey Emma.”

“Dammit! You made her say that!”

Emma petted Ellie’s head as she frowned at Amy. “It’s what she wants, Amy. It’s what she always wanted. You hypnotized her enough to know what she really wants. Isn’t that so?”

Amy shook her head, downcast. “Oh, God, what have I done?”

The single tear that rolled down her cheek was wiped away. Ellie’s blissful smile was gone, replaced by an expression as if she was looking at Amy’s face for the very first time. She kissed Amy’s cheek deliberately.

“Don’t cry, Amy. I’m happy. I don’t want to resist anymore. I feel so good.”

Amy’s face tightened. “But it’s not real. Any of it. It’s just a suggestion forced into your mind!”

Ellie pouted. “Do you want me unhappy again, Amy?”

Amy’s mouth opened, but the words caught. Did she? Is that what she wanted for her friend? Or did she want her happy … at any cost?

“Not like this, babe. You’re hypnotized now. You know that, right?”

Emma had stepped away and Ellie closed her eyes. “Yes, Amy. But I’m still me. I’m here.” Ellie tapped her chest and sucked in air as if touching herself ever so slightly sent a ripple of pleasure through her body. She fixed her eyes on Amy again. “I remember now … remember when you hypnotized me that first time? You told me to relax. To stop thinking. To cast away all the stress and loneliness. My depression, my worries. You helped me find myself again. Who I am. Who I was meant to be. What I want. And just … let go.”

Amy shook her head vigorously. “No! You can’t stay this way, El. This is just a vacation! You have to come back up. Where you belong.”

A hand reached up and brushed Amy’s thick, brown hair. Ellie’s fingers spread and Amy had to catch herself, denying the caring touch.

“Ellie … don’t.”

“But you like it when I do this, Amy.”

Ellie’s eyebrows bent knowing even in her trancy mind that Amy’s refusal was half-hearted.

“I can’t just leave,” Ellie said, her hand running slowly across Amy’s scalp. “It’s like … I want to, but I can’t think about doing anything about it.”

“Don’t think about it, Ellie. Just … come with me.”

“But if I don’t think, I just sink down deeper into delicious dreaminess and forget about everything while I feel soooo goooood.”

Amy felt her body beginning to shake, to fight. “Ellie! Stay with me! I need you to resist!”

“That’s what I need you for, Amy,” Ellie said, her smile returning. “You can help me resist. I think.”

“Anything for you, babe. I’m here for you.” Amy felt herself leaning into Ellie, into her touch.

“Yeah. Like … Margot told you to sit down and you just kept standing. You were so strong. You’re stronger than me.”

“No.” Amy slowly grabbed Ellie’s wrist, but held it there. “I’m not. But … I can hypnotize you now. Right here. Ellie. Get you out of this.”

“But what about you, Amy? They’re going to hypnotize you. I need you to focus and remember to resist everything they tell you, because they are going to tell you things that could hypnotize you. But you can resist better than I resisted, Amy.”

“What … things?” Amy’s hand dropped limply to her side again.

“Like … I just thought I wouldn’t pay any attention but then I wasn’t thinking. I was just following the suggestions I wasn’t realizing I was hearing and just relaxing more into the hypnosis I couldn’t resist.”

“What …?”

Amy began to feel a thickness, a muddiness in her thoughts. She was trying to follow what Ellie was saying, but it was just too … hard.

“And I dropped,” Ellie said, sliding her hand down Amy’s neck, her shoulders and up again. “I dropped down and just kept going. And, oh God, I couldn’t stop. I am just going to get more and more hypnotized. Amy … you …”

There was a different sound in Ellie’s voice. Amy could hear it—breathy, weak, passive.

“I can … I can hypnotize you, Ellie. You have to resist!”

“We both do, Amy. You’re supposed to be paying close attention so you know what to resist and how to resist, so if you notice yourself going into trance you can decide for yourself if you want to keep relaxing into serenity and bliss or if resisting is still something worth doing at all.”

There was the slightest giggle in Ellie’s voice. Amy opened her mouth again, but Ellie placed her other hand on Amy’s breast and gently squeezed.

“You see, Amy, if hypnosis is really all about the words then you can resist the words and ignore the feelings even if I couldn’t resist the words or ignore the feelings and just … mmmmm … I just didn’t even realize how it felt to give in … until it was happening again … and again … and again.”

Ellie’s hand began to roam along Amy’s ribs and brushing across her top to feel the slight shudder. Amy knew, somewhere, that she shouldn’t be letting her. Not now. Not here. A moan escaped her lips anyway.

“I wasn’t resisting like you’re resisting, Amy. It just happened before I could think about whether I was letting it or if it happened naturally. And the more it happened, the more it happened.”

“That doesn’t ...”

Amy moaned again, a strange sound—a mix of despair and arousal—in her head. She was trying to follow what Ellie was saying, but it was confusing, contrary. She felt her body lean.

“I was just there totally following along and not even worrying about thinking to notice myself failing to resist to the point that if I was like you are, trying to resist, I’d be failing to resist … like you.”

“Like … me?”

Amy’s vision was getting cloudy, but she could also see Emma and Margot standing nearby. Eyes sharp and fixed on her, deep blue and deeper hazel, that looked familiar … like the killer Lions of Tsavo she had seen so many times at the Field Museum … crazed and unnatural.

“Yes, Amy. Just like you. I wanted to slip into delirious and dreamy trance, but I wasn’t strong like you. I couldn’t figure out what I wanted, and then it was so easy to allow myself to be told how I wanted everything to happen and be dropped down.

“To slip, to fall, to find myself letting go and going so relaxed that I just couldn’t be bothered to think for myself. And it’s so nice now. Not having to think.”

Amy shuddered; she felt Ellie’s hand beneath her skirt.

“Letting go and trusting that it will all be okay. Wanting to trust your friend Ellie now, trust that you are strong and you can resist later … and want to let go of everything now and finally feel safe with your friend.”

Ellie stroked Amy’s head again, petting her, and Amy began to lose focus. Her friend …

“You taught me to relax, Amy. To feel good. And I do. I feel so good. You need to relax now too, Amy.”

Amy’s body stiffened. She wanted to pull Amy’s hands away, but the hand on her head was soothing. The hand that lightly rubbed her thighs was drawing out her resistance.

“Can’t you see in my eyes that I’m happy, Amy? Look. There’s nothing to worry about. Don’t think about what’s wrong. Think about what’s right. This is right. Don’t think about the fingers running through your hair. Accept before thinking. Follow before worrying. Listening to me. More subconsciously than consciously. Just feel my fingers, my touch. Relaxing more and more. Deeper and deeper and deeper.”

“El … what … are you doing?” Amy mumbled the words out. Her head was humming, every stroke gently erasing her anger, her concern.

“Sleep, Amy.”

She felt the plunge—long and deep and downward. Someone else’s fingers fondled her ear and she felt the sudden gush as she soaked her panties.

“Here we are together, Amy. Hypnotized together. And the fun part is neither one of us will remember this. We’ll believe what we’ve been conditioned to believe.”

Amy tried to think … Ellie, the club, the lions … but it was so hard. Ellie continued to pet her, while different fingers tugged at her ear, stroked her cheek. She was lost in the sensations, lost in trance.

“Drop deeper, Amy.”

It was Margot’s voice, her fingers.

A feather, twisting slowly in the wind. Amy couldn’t feel the cushion, couldn’t feel her feet. She was floating in mid-air. The breeze whistling through her empty head.

“You did marvelously, Ellie dear.” Emma leaned down and kissed Ellie’s forehead. “So obedient. So well-trained. I can see how anxious you are to complete your conditioning. But we have much more to do tonight.”

Margot had slipped in beside Amy in the booth, giving Amy’s earlobe a tug. Amy’s mini-climax made her grunt.

“Very responsive, Amy. I almost wish you were mine. Lovely as you are, however, you were never mine to take. Soon, you’ll belong to she whom we all serve.”

As if attached to a leash, Amy followed Ellie’s eyes up, up, up to the balcony. A mysterious dark-haired woman with piercing eyes was staring down at them. She was reclined on a long couch in front of the railing. She undid the sash and opened her dress, her large, round breasts unveiled. Her legs parted.

A loud moan was in Amy’s ear and she turned. Ellie and Emma were locked in a tight embrace.

“Emma?”

The Englishwoman stopped abruptly and looked across the table. “Yes, Margot?”

“Long live the Queen.”

Amy saw the blonde-and-white blur as it quickly sank under the table. Then a head peeked up between Margot’s legs. Emma—her eyes suddenly pale blue—began to lick.

“You’ll have your sweet Ellie soon enough, love. I just have to get off! Besides, Ellie may turn out to be a natural domme herself. I don’t think you’ll mind if the two of you switch roles now and then, do you?”

All Amy could hear was the deep moan between the slurps. Margot jutted her hips forward. It may have been moments or much longer—Amy had lost all track of time—before Margot let loose.

“Fuck! Yes!”

An arm wrapped around hers. Amy could see Ellie’s somewhat blank eyes and satisfied smile so close. Yet Amy’s eyes drifted upward again. To the balcony.

“It’s time sweeties,” Margot said, gently lifting Emma’s mouth off her sex. “She is eager to meet her new pets.

“Ellie? Give me your willpower.”

* * *

Slap! Slap! Slap!

The loud moan that followed startled Amy awake.

Ellie was lying naked across Emma’s lap. She was being spanked to orgasm.

“Back with us, Amy?”

Margot stroked Amy’s cheek, the potent smell of girljuice on her fingers wafting into her nose.

“What a lovely surprise it was when Emma discovered that you, Ellie’s sweet roommate, had been hypnotizing her regularly. It made it so simple for Emma to reel her in. And then Ellie reeled you in. But you were so stubborn. You wouldn’t let me. Even with the promise of making love to me. You had your guard up already when we met at the Rabbit Hole. You ignored Ellie’s trance cues. Very naughty of you. But that’s all settled now.”

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Ellie was squealing and bucking under Emma’s hand. Her small-bubble ass wiggling and reddening. Amy couldn’t be sure if Ellie’s contorted face was in pain or lost in unadulterated bliss.

The room Amy found herself in was large—multiple beds, sofas, chairs—with pillows and garments strewn about in disarray like the aftermath of an earthquake. Amy heard Ellie squeak-squeak as she came again between spanks. She could see rivulets of cum dripping down Emma’s bare thigh.

“Admittedly,” Margot continued, drawing Amy’s wobbly attention back, “I can only put you in a light trance. Not nearly as deeply as your friend can. You rebuffed my offers to meet again. Very stubborn. So we cooked up this little adventure. Not as simple as it should have been, and it took time. And … you did miss out on a wonderful evening alone with me, Amy. But you were never meant to be mine. You were meant to be hers.”

The only thing Amy could make out in the darkness in the corner of the room were green, piercing eyes.

“You look shocked? Two, sweet doe-eyed girls wandered into my chatroom. Unfortunately, we had to wait for Emma to return to Chicago to meet Ellie. I tried, but you would never come here alone. But to rescue your sweet friend? I knew you’d come, with or without a suggestion planted in that fertile mind of yours.”

Margot pinched a nipple, and Amy caught her gasp, vaguely realizing that she was topless.

“I couldn’t be Margot in the chatroom. Everyone knows me there, obviously. But Alison? Oh, we made friends so quickly! But being a hypnotist yourself, granted an amateur, you knew what I was up to right away. Clever girl. So we had Ellie trance you. Day after day. Night after night. She gave you the suggestion to come here tonight. To save her. Save her from Alison. But, you see? There is no Alison. Poor sweetie. You had no idea that Ellie wasn’t the one you needed to save.”

Emma had released Ellie and cradled her body in her lap. The look of pure contentment on Ellie’s face made Amy drift a bit, she could feel it, like a light gust of wind blowing a feather.

“I can’t wait to finish your conditioning, dear Ellie,” Emma whispered. “No more apprehension, no more resistance. Just you and I, from now on.”

“Yessss, Emma.”

A form emerged from the shadows. Amy couldn’t tell if she had been staring at the mystery woman’s piercing eyes the whole time or at the two large aerolas that grew as she approached.

“She not very deep, Mistress,” Margot said. The playfulness of her voice replaced by dutiful frankness. “But she does respond well to the petting.”

Amy felt herself stepping back as the woman closed in, then felt Margot’s hand on her back, holding her still. Those green eyes were magnetizing.

“I’m not use to waiting for anything, Amy,” the woman said in a voice that gave Amy’s body a slight chill, like a breeze passing over it. “But you were worth the wait. Magnificent body. I can’t recall a time when Margot didn’t deliver. Fortunately, your little friend over there was up to the task, whether she knows it or not. Not, probably?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Emma responded. “Ellie has already forgotten.”

“Good. Makes life simpler for all of us. Forgetting is so much more pleasant than trying to remember. Don’t you think, Amy?”

Amy fought with what little of herself remained. “You … I won’t forget. You can’t make me. I have to … be willing.”

The woman brushed a stray bang from Amy’s face, and she felt the slight tickle of it.

“Ahh. Well, that’s not exactly true. You’ve forgotten all those evenings when little Ellie put you under. Haven’t you? All those hours she fucked your brains out. You can’t even remember your boyfriend. What was his name?”

Amy struggled to think. Boyfriend? Sex with Ellie?

“You’re … that’s a lie.”

“It is now!” The woman laughed. “You don’t have a boyfriend. Now. You’re going to be mine. You’re exactly what I’ve been hunting for. Just enough fire behind those eyes to be entertaining. And, despite what you think, a natural submissive. I’m just going to bring that out and put it on display. You’ll be the envy of all my other pets.”

The woman nodded to Margot and she stepped away.

“Emma. You can take your little plaything now. She’s done well. I do believe your reward is her reward.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Come along, Ellie. It’s time to go play with Margot.”

“Yes, Emma.” Ellie took a step, before turning to Amy. There was a twinkle in her eye. “I obey.”

“Yes, dear. And I’m certain you’ll just love to come back here often and let Margot play with you. Whenever she wants. Isn’t that so?”

Ellie’s wide smile made Amy’s eyes fill with tears. “Oh, yes, Emma.”

Margot pulled Ellie into her and they kissed deeply, a long passionate kiss.

“Good, sweetie. I’m looking forward to this.”

“And Margot?” The dark-haired woman’s voice nearly froze Margot where she stood. “After you’ve had your fun with Ellie, I want you to check on the progress at table seven. Then return here. I may let you fuck Amy’s gorgeous body and mind after all.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

As Emma led Ellie out by the hand, Margot offered a sly wink to Amy before closing the door.

It was quiet. Amy could barely hear herself breathing. She wanted to run. But she held still as the woman appraised her, making Amy’s nipples involuntarily stiffen.

“Now, we’re going to play a little game, Amy. You are so desperate to wake up fully. To fight me. So we’re going to take all that fight out of you. And what’s even more exciting is that we’re going to play this game all evening. Play it so often and so well that even when you are not hypnotized you’ll still want to play it.

“The game is called Yes, Mistress.”

“No…”

The woman purred.

“You’ll enjoy this game so much, lovely Amy, that you’ll want to play it every second of every day. Until you become … addicted.”

There was a stroke to her cheek, a nail grazing under her chin.

“You see, lovely Amy, I own the Rabbit Hole. And this? This isn’t Margot’s club. It’s mine.

“Sleep, Amy.”

Amy tumbled down, yet tried to reach out inside her mind to grab for something to hold her thoughts in place. But her awareness grew smaller and smaller, moving farther and farther away, until it disappeared.

“Emma enjoys playing her own game with Ellie. Letting her think she has control. Letting her resist and fail. Then obey. And doing it again.

“I don’t have the time or the patience for that, lovely Amy. I knew how submissive you were before you did! I heard about how easily Ellie dropped you. And when I saw the sexy pictures of you naked and fucking Ellie … oh, don’t you remember? Ah, well, maybe one day I’ll let you remember all those hours you had sex with your best friend.

“But I have my own game to play.”

Amy shuddered. She was hypnotized, but cognizant of what was happening to her. That she was aroused despite herself, that she was drawn to this woman despite knowing in the deep recesses of her mind that her life as she knew it was in danger.

“I’m going to take all that stubborn resistance out of you,” she said, as she began to rub her naked body against the young woman’s skin. “And it won’t be going back in. You see, I want you to crave the submission. From the moment you wake up to the moment you pass out every night. All you will have is an addiction. And addiction to submit. To obey. To serve your Mistress. Say, ‘Yes, Mistress.’”

“Yes... ahhhh … Mistress.”

“Yes. This won’t take any time at all. Now. It’s time for our game. I’m going to drop you deeply, my little pet. Deeper than you have ever been before. All the way down until nothing is left but my voice, my words and your overpowering need to feed your addiction. Your addiction to me. Do you understand?”

There was nothing else to say in Amy’s mind but … “Yes, Mistress.”

“Perfect! You know about hypnotic patterns, don’t you, Amy? That’s a very good pattern right there, where I give you suggestions and commands and you respond, ‘Yes, Mistress.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You’re finding yourself so relaxed now that you can’t even feel your fingers getting a little wet. Not even realizing that your skirt and panties are down around your ankles and your fingers are fucking that wet pussy for me.”

Amy was detached from her body, only dimly realizing she had her fingers deep inside herself. Not remembering when or how. Yet, there was still some resistance. She was an unwilling marionette on a string before a seductive puppetmistress.

“And finding your mind gradually becoming more at peace that you don’t even care about what you’re doing right now. Fingering that needy pussy is exactly what you need to do. Since going under hypnosis for me is what you want. And feeling the need to submit is what you want. And feeling a need for my control is what you want. Feeling my breath upon your neck.

“Your fingers are a little wetter now. Aren’t they, Amy?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You’re enjoying our little game, aren’t you?”

No! God no! A thousand times no!

“Yes, Mistress.”

“A big arrow is pointing you down into trance. Because you’re not the only one who knows how you’re feeling. I know. And you’re not the only one who knows what your fingers love to do when you get incredibly trancy listening to my words, my voice. I know. And you’re not the only one who knows precisely how much you want to sink … down … to a lower level of trance now. I know.”

A feather, floating gently down. Each gust of wind, turning and bending it. Amy could feel the air on her face as she twirled inside herself. With nothing to hold onto.

“And it can barely have anything to with me, pet. Even though it is I who controls you. It’s really just your wanting that is doing all the hard work for us. You wanting what I’m wanting and me wanting what you’re wanting. To the point that it all becomes exceedingly simple … to settle another layer down into trance now. Yes. Down and deeper. Because it’s just exactly what we want you to want now.

“You desire it. Crave it. Becoming addicted to it. You feel a little twinge of that desire? Pet?”

Amy felt it, above anything else. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes. To let go and … drop. And be taken in by my words, my suggestions, my commands.”

Her ass was squeezed, and Amy felt a sigh pass between her lips. Her head was turned toward those piercing eyes.

“As your gaze rests comfortably into my eyes and your fingers brush against your wetness and you feel it all over your body bit by bit … more and more … that addiction. Anticipation leading to fulfillment leading to an ever deeper more submissive frame of mind.

“And finding that every word I say is a word that has the potential to help you submit and obey even more. Do you understand?”

“Y-y-yes … Mistress.”

“Down …

“Down …

“Down.

“Down into a deep trance. Flowing around you, flowing out between those sticky lips. Listening and relaxing and following. It’s okay to let your mind surrender to me, Amy, while your whole self is more and more excited at the same time. Knowing you will soon belong to me.

“Your mind is where I want it now. Do you feel my control? Feel your addiction? Pet?”

“Ersmmistresss … “

“Yes. More and more. With every word. Your need to orgasm building. Allowing yourself to go even deeper now. Deeper than you ever imagined … or exactly what you hoped would happen, pet.”

There was a soft laugh, and Amy straightened slightly, trying to find the controlling words within the laugh.

“And you’re allowed to be happy about that. To be my pet. You’re allowed to be proud of that. Your mind is so empty, but still capable of helping you feel so good as you finger for me. So happy with yourself. Being my pet. And having your mind fucked beyond recognition.”

The stream of cum that washed over her fingers barely registered in Amy’s mind. All that she could hear and see was … her. Another laugh.

“I see you enjoy this game, pet. Don’t you?”

“Yesssmmmistress …”

“You’ll want to play this game all the time. Moment by moment. The addiction building as the desire builds. Addiction and desire and obedience.

“Amy? Pet? The orgasm that is building and building is not the end. It is the beginning. You’ll want more. Constantly. Awake or asleep. Submitting. Obeying. Serving. That need to be under my control. The need to cum so you can lose all control.

“And as you go deeper now, even deeper still, like an elevator dropping ten floors … twenty … thirty … forty … down and down. You leave behind any thoughts but the ones I have fixed there. The need to submit to me. To obey me. To serve me. To cum for me.

“Do you understand?”

Mistress was masturbating her mind, and she could not speak. All that came out were agreeable sounds and moans.

“Yes. And this deep, bottomless trance you are in will be your new home. Where you will always live. Awake or asleep. Do you obey?”

“I obeyyyy.”

“No other thought but serving me. Being my pet. Doing what I tell you to do. Erasing your past. No other thoughts but mine in your head. Do you obey?”

“I … I obeyyyy.”

“And when you are awake, my commands, my words will be all that matter. All that you obey. So that you may cum again. Feeding your addiction. Do you obey?”

“Yes, Mistressssss. I obey.”

“Perfect. Cum, pet.”

* * *

“Rise pet. Come back to me.”

Mistress could see the familiar faraway look in her pet’s eyes as she gently stroked her head like a kitten. The young woman’s head craned up to increase the sensation. Her Mistress knew there was only one thought in the empty shell of her mind—obey.

“Feeling better, my sweet addict?”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.” She replied sharp and short, despite the shudder from her body, forcing her legs apart ever so slightly.

Molly was approaching, a shorter girl with dyed-black hair and long bangs that covered her sky-blue eyes trailing behind her.

“Excuse me, Miss, but Miss Velvet sends her compliments and would like to offer you someone.” Molly gently nudged the girl forward. “Her name is Rachel.”

Mistress smiled, then leaned into her pet and whispered. Her pet found focus and looked at Rachel. Her lips began moving but there was no sound. Mistress tugged at her ear and she turned, speaking quietly to her owner.

Molly held her breath, her eyes shifting back and forth between the two. Rachel stood still and unblinking, although her shoulders slumped slightly.

Mistress nodded to her pet and kissed her cheek.

“Yes. She is cute, isn’t she?” Mistress spoke as if only to herself. Then to Molly, “Please tell Miss Velvet thank you. But I’m looking for something a little more … feisty tonight. If you would, tell Velvet that I think it would be best if you sent little Rachel to Margot’s. I believe Miss Emma is in town and shopping for a third tonight. This cute thing may be just what she is looking for.”

“Of course, Miss,” Molly replied, apologetically. “I’m sure it would be no trouble.”

“And Molly? You may tell Miss Velvet that she may cum now.”

“Yes, Miss. Oh … and …”

Molly discretely pointed toward the center of the dance floor and as if on cue a couple moved into view. One of the two young women was a tall, angular blonde.

“Ahhh, yes. Thank you, Molly. You may tell the boys now.”

“Yes, Miss.” Molly steered Rachel away.

Mistress pulled her pet close. “Before she returns to her seat, pet, I want you to introduce yourself.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress was always deep in her thoughts, but new commands were being placed there now as Mistress whispered in her ear. Mistress then nodded, brushing her pet’s hair off her face.

The song had ended, and the blonde turned toward her table where two other women sat. She gave her dance partner a half-wave good-bye and moved toward it, but in that same moment two handsome young men descended on the table, filling the chairs and engaging the two smiling women.

The blonde’s shoulders sagged. She turned back, but her dance partner had gone, replaced by Mistress’ pet, who smiled at her innocently.

“Something wrong?”

“Oh,” the blonde said, pointing. “My friends …”

“Well, why don’t you come sit at my table for a while until they … you know. One way or another.”

The blonde laughed as the collared brunette led her to an empty table.

“I’m Tanya,” the blonde said, extending her hand. “What’s with the collar?”

The collared girl smiled. “I wear it for her. She’s my Mistress.”

Tanya looked across the room at the elegant, dark-haired woman who smiled and nodded back.

“Oh.”

The brunette leaned forward. “So … how have you been?”

“Uh … do I know you?

“In a way,” she said, finally taking the hand. “Welcome to the Rabbit Hole. I’m Amy.”

Tanya’s smile was wide in surprise.

“Oh, wow! What a coincidence! How did you know it was me?”

Amy tilted her head. “I wouldn’t worry about that. I knew we’d meet eventually. By the way, how have you been enjoying the conditioning?”

“Conditioning?”