The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Wishes

Author’s Note: This story is sexually expliced and is not suitable for minors. This is a work of fiction. All characters are based one ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Chapter 1

By: thereisnospoon4

My name is Renol. You don’t know me, but you should. I am the God of men. I watch over and protect men. Occasionally I interfere in mortal causes when it is just or suits my purpose. Because of my realm of power I am a bit byes in the favor of men, especially when they are being messed over by women. It is in these situations that I intervene.

Kyle is one such case. At age sixteen he has now moved out of his house where his mother and sisters treated him like a slave. His school life isn’t much better. He is picked on a lot. Now when a guy picks on a guy I usually let it go. In Kyle’s case everyone picked on him. Even his teachers didn’t cut him much slack.

Kyle is an average boy, not ugly by any standards and not good-looking either. There was just something about him that annoyed others. I knew he’d grow out of it, but this time in his life would leave him scared if he had no release. So I decided to give him one.

I entered his mind and told him who I was. He naturally thought he was daydreaming. I told him that I was giving him five wishes. He could use them to alter himself and any one person of his choosing. I fed his mind with options of different women he knew and that one starlet he dreamt about, but he chose his English teacher.

Miss Elizabeth Fraser was a beautiful 28-year-old woman. She had long brown hair, which she tended to wear up. She had long sexy legs that connected to her near perfect figure. Her breasts were the perfect size, not small and not too big. Her face was sultry and sexy, but she carried herself with an air of innocence and sophistication. She was an excellent choice.

Of course Kyle thought he was dreaming and made no actual wishes until he was in her class the next day. Friday afternoons always left him bored, except for Miss Fraser’s class. He loved watching her move as she taught. When she wrote on the board he stared at her tight ass. He knew that she often caught him looking, but he didn’t much care since everyone else was staring too.

It was about five minutes into the class when Kyle remembered his five wishes. As with most people his first wish was a test wish. He tested it on himself and wished to be the best fighter in the world by a hundred percent. A sense of shock went through him as every fighting style became known to him and his body mildly changed to fit the techniques he could now perform.

After about another five minutes the truth had finally sunk into him. He could make four more wish and they would come true (well wishes about him and Miss Frazer). His next wish kind of surprised me. Not because he wished for it, but because it was his second wish. Most people leave it to the last, but not Kyle. He wished that both he and Miss Fraser would because immortal. Immortal meant to him never aging, getting sick or dying. It also bestowed amazing healing and stamina on them. It was his way to have her forever. She would stay beautiful forever.

His next wish was an obvious one. Kyle wished that Miss Fraser found him to be the sexiest, most handsome, most erotic and most attractive man she had ever seen and will ever see, that all other people would be boring and unattractive to her. It basically controlled her emotions towards him and made her be completely devoted and fall in complete love with him.

His forth wish was that Miss Fraser and himself became connected sexually. When he touched her she would become aroused. When she touched him he would become aroused. When he would climax in her vagina she would too. It would be like they were completely connected. They would always be able to please one and another.

His fifth and final wish was that Miss Fraser would have an overwhelming urge to please him. It was lucky he made this wish or he would of found Miss Fraser’s morals to hard to break. Plus I foresaw that once she realized their immortality her lust for him would drive her to enslave him. But he did and now she was his to command. I could sit back and enjoy their fun together.

Her class was the final one of the day. Once the rest on the students had left, Kyle went and locked the door. Miss Fraser looked at him nervously. He than walked up to her and spoke.

-Are you single Miss Fraser?

-Yes

-Do you find me attractive?

-Yes. But...

-Here is my address. Be there at 6 o’clock tonight. Dress sexy.

-I can’t. You’re my student. I’m older...your to young...

-You can and you will. See you then.

Even I was amazed at her resistance. That would just make it all the more fun for Kyle. I followed her home that night to watch her fight with herself. First she took an hour to convince herself that she was just going over there to explain to him why it would never work out between them. Then she decided since she was going to break his heart, she should at least look good for him. That way he might take it better.

Then she got ready. She showered first where she masturbated to thoughts of pleasing young Mr. Kyle. Then she got dressed. She put on a sexy pair of red lace panties with matching bra. Then she put on a tight fitting red dress. A very short dress, one that came way up her legs. She chose to leave her hair loose. She applied just the right amount of make-up. Enough to scream I want to fuck you, but I am not a whore. Finally she chose to wear red heels to match her dress.

After debating some more on whether she should go, she left for her student’s apartment. Since she was about to hurt his feelings she figured the best thing to do was at least show up on time. Which is why at exactly 6 o’clock Kyle’s apartment buzzer went off.

When she walked into his apartment she could hear soft music playing in the background and the lights were dimmed. He look absolutely gorgeous to her. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but to her he had dressed up for the occasion. Kyle whisked her to the living room where he informed her they were to dance.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. She figured why not it was the only chance she’d get to be close to him. Then he surprised her by grabbing her ass with his left hand and her breast with his right. She was about to protest, but when she opened her mouth he covered her mouth with his and thrusted his tongue in.

It was a magnificent kiss, especially from a boy. And he handled her breasts perfectly. A little rough for her liking actually, but whatever made him happy. Besides her nipples were becoming like rocks. With each squeeze of his hand little shocks of joy went thru her body. The same thing was happening to her ass. Although he squeezed roughly and without any real experience, his manipulations thrilled her. She felt her pussy becoming wet. And it was all thanks to her student...her student...

When she realized the situation again she tried to break free. She stopped kissing him and went to speak.

-We mustn’t do this. It is wrong. I could get fired. You could... -Never ever break a kiss from me again! Besides I am willing to bet this is turning you on. Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone and I know you won’t either because I don’t want you to.

Upset that he was not happy with her she leaned into him and began kissing him back. She figured shed wait until after the kiss to explain things to him. He loved the feeling of his teacher’s tongue in his mouth. The way she was grinding against him was really turning him on. Wanting to see how this was affecting his teacher he moved his hand from her breast and put it between her legs.

There was softness between her legs. Gentle he rubbed her vagina hidden inside those soft panties. As Kyle fondled his teacher, he could hear her moan. He slipped his fingers under her panties and into her pussy. She was wet and Kyle knew this meant turned on. The more he moved his figures the more his teacher moaned. He broke the kiss when he felt Miss Fraser gyrating herself on his hand. After a few more strokes with his figures she let out a loud gasp and climaxed.

Kyle moved his hands from her and backed off. He went and sat on the couch as his teacher tried to regain composure.

-Miss Fraser, it is obvious how you feel about me. Let me tell you I feel the same. I agree we can’t let anyone find out about this, but I won’t let you end it. I have decided to instead let you be my slave. This is what will bring me the most pleasure. I will begin your training tonight and in a way you’ll begin mine. Both because you are my first slave and because I am a virgin. Now strip for me so I may see my property.

Embarrassed at what she had done with her student she at first stood there in awe of what he was saying. He was right however. She loved him and if they could keep this to themselves it could work. Besides she wanted to please him. He would make a could master she somehow knew. So giving in to her wants and desires, Miss Fraser began stripping for the pleasure of her sixteen-year-old student.

Slowly she removed her dress and her bra. Then came her panties, but when she went to remove her shoes he stopped her and motioned her forward. She knew almost instinctively what he wanted. Slowly she dropped to her knees and crawled to her student.

He parted his legs for her and she positioned her body between them. Using her teeth she undid his fly and brought out his penis. She gave it a few licks then inserted it into her mouth. She had never done this before and it exited her. Only after a minute of sucking did Kyle blow his load. She swallowed then looked up at him. He was unsure what to say. It was his first blowjob. He wanted to last longer, he just couldn’t.

Then she felt his penis harden in her hand. It was like he was turned on by her touch. Again she lowered her mouth over his manhood. This time he put a hand on the back of her head and began pacing her movements. He lasted much longer this time. And when he finally came the second time, she again hungrily swallowed his offering.

It made Miss Fraser happy that the to of them could experience the whole blowjob thing together. Her first time giving one and his first time receiving one. She knew her night wasn’t over. His recovery time was amazing. Within a couple of minute of the second blowjob, Kyle was hard again. This time she knew he wanted to lose his virginity.

He stood up and motioned her to follow. Wanting to stay in her “slave” character she crawled after her student. When she reached the room he was already stripping naked. He laid on his back in his bed. Miss Fraser guessed she was to do all the work. She climbed on top of her student and straddled him. Then after giving him a sexy smile she lower herself on top of him. He grunted at first and she thought he was going to cum again to quickly. She stayed motionless to calm him down. Then when she felt he was ready she began gyrating on his penis. She felt her orgasm coming on fast. Faster then ever before. She looked down at her student and knew he was about to orgasm. As he shot into her she came. A magnificent orgasm, it was like they were meant for each other she thought.

It was all over to quickly for her, but amazingly Kyle had stayed hard. With a sudden burst of strength and speed Miss Fraser found herself pinned under her student. She felt him begin to thrust into her pussy. She began to meet his thrust. This time, after a while of fucking, she found him screaming bloody hell with a smile on his face. She was not robbed of an orgasm. Actually she had a multiple orgasm (something she thought was fabled). He fell on top of her. Finally after Four orgasms he wanted a rest. She lay there too, for she knew the night was young and her new master had a lot more in him.