The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Easy Pieces

IQ 150—Denial

Breanna Raye tapped her fingers on her desk as she looked at her computer screen. Her hand moved the mouse over and she tapped again.

“Hey, Bree. How’s it going?”

Breanna turned to look at the man standing in the door to her cube. She hated it when people called her Bree. “Oh hey, Dave. Not bad. You?”

The man took a drink from his coffee mug. “Doing okay. You ever find out what was going on with that design.”

Breanna nodded. “I was just looking at it now. Looks like we were overloading the microprocessor here. The system just couldn’t handle the overload so it started dumping instructions.”

Dave stepped into the office and he peered over his coworker’s shoulder. “Oh yeah. I see what you mean. You rerouted the inputs but aren’t you going to get a backlog in memory instead?”

The woman shook her head. How could he be so dense, she wondered, but she had to remind herself that Dave Roberts wasn’t as smart as her but if she wanted it, she’d have his job soon enough. “I thought so, too, at first, but I started looking at some of the code we got. I think if we clean some of this crap up, we can reduce the calls to the processor by at least fifteen percent, maybe twenty.”

The man looked at what she’d done. He didn’t bother telling her that she’d rewritten some of the best code he’d written. “So when do you think we’ll have something we can test.”

Breanna sighed and looked at the screen. Maybe by the end of the day but more likely than not, it’s probably going to be tomorrow before I get all that gunk cleaned out.”

Dave took another sip from his coffee mug. “Let me know when you’re ready to go, okay?”

Breanna nodded but in the back of her mind, she was wondering just why the hell Dave Roberts wanted to know when she was done. He wasn’t her boss, not that Chuck Kramer was all that much better, but he didn’t have the right to know.

Still, she was perfectly willing to go along to get along at least for now. She opened a file that existed in a folder that wasn’t supposed to exist and she made a few notes. You could never have too much information, the young woman told herself.

Breanna Raye ran a few tests by day’s end but the real tests would have to wait until the next morning. That was fine with her.

That night, when she went to her car, the garage was nearly empty. Her heels echoed against the concrete floor of the garage. There were no people in the garage and the place just seemed so eerily empty. Breanna shivered just a little. It made her nervous when it was like this.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she finally reached her car and she shook her head. Silly, she told herself. There was nothing wrong here.

She got in the car. She started it up and she drove home.

The next morning, she started the tests that she’d told Dave about. The tests revealed other errors and these were resolved. More testing revealed more errors but it was clear that the problems were being reduced. More than once, Breanna shook her head. Idiots, she thought. The work she was doing was tedious but it wasn’t hard. It just took a commitment to getting the job done right so why the hell was she having to go over the work of others and fix all their mistakes. Shouldn’t they have done this on their own?

By midday, the design was operating much better and by mid-afternoon, she was ready to tell her boss what had been done.

Chuck Kramer looked at the printouts. “You did all this,” the man said.

Breanna shrugged. “It wasn’t hard. All you had to do was figure out where the problem was?”

“Yeah, but this ... you got a twelve percent speed improvement?”

“Yes, sir. I was hoping for more. I probably could get more but I didn’t have the time.”

The man was still looking at the printouts. He flipped back to the cover page. “This is good work,” he told her.

“Thank you, sir.”

“You think you can get better improvements?”

“With more time, yes, sir.”

“How much?”

Breanna thought it over. “I was able to get twelve in about a day. I’ve got most of the low hanging fruit but I could probably get that up to sixteen or eighteen percent.”

“How long?”

“How long for what?”

“How much time would you need?”

“About a week. After that, anything else probably wouldn’t get much more out of the project.”

“Okay, let’s do it. You’ve got your week, and Raye—”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good work.”

“Yes, sir.”

Breanna went back to her office feeling proud of herself. It was nice to have the approval of her boss but it would have meant more to her if she held Chuck Kramer in high regard but the truth was she didn’t much care what her boss thought of her. All she cared about was making sure everyone knew just how invaluable she was.

Breanna spent the rest of the day working on the design and by day’s end, she’d managed to squeeze another couple of percent out of it. The way it was looking, she thought as she walked to her car, she might be able to exceed her estimate and going above and beyond was never a bad thing.

Once again, the garage was nearly empty as she walked to her car. Once again, she looked around her nervously. She really ought not work so late she told herself, but she knew it really wasn’t up to her. She just got so caught up in her work that she lost all track of time.

A car door slammed somewhere and Breanna stopped and listened as the sound of it reverberated off the walls of the garage. Stop being such a fraidy cat, she told herself.

She opened her car and she piled inside. Her car door made a pleasant thunk as it banged shut and Breanna breathed a sigh of relief as she locked the car door.

A hand grabbed her from behind and then something was pressed up against the side of her neck. “Don’t scream,” came the whispered male voice from the back seat. “Don’t scream. Don’t do anything.”

Don’t scream, Breanna thought. Ha! What the hell was the man going to do but before the scream could even make it to her lips, the device in the man’s hand pulsed.

There was a sharp jab of pain from the device that was pressed up against her neck and then there was nothing. She couldn’t feel her arms or her legs or any part of her body below where the device was.

“I told you not to scream,” said the male voice from the back of the car.

Breanna fought back the urge to panic. What was happening to her, she wondered. Was it permanent?

The voice seemed to know what she was thinking. “Don’t worry,” the voice said. “It’s not permanent, but we told you not to scream.”

Breanna tried to say something but the words wouldn’t come.

Again, the voice seemed to sense her need or maybe it was just acting on its own. “You’re not going to be able to say much of anything right now,” the voice said, “so how about you let me do all the talking.”

Breanna Raye would have told the man to fuck off if she could have made her mouth form the words.

“You’ve been a fucking know-it-all bitch,” the voice said. “Now I got no problem with smart women, but know-it-all bitches, that I got a problem with. Fortunately for me and not so fortunately for you, I got a way to handle know-it-all bitches.”

That sounded rather ominous to Breanna but there was still nothing she could do about it. One thing was certain though. This was someone she knew. She was certain of it. Something was disguising the voice, but she knew this was someone she knew.

“Anyone ever tell you you have a great body? You should use it more to get ahead or maybe you should just use it more to give head.”

“No,” she wanted to scream but her body still wasn’t paying attention to her.

“Of course, it’s not perfect,” the voice said, “but we can take care of that.

No, Breanna thought. No.

Of course, we might not change anything but there’s definitely one part of your body that does need improvement and that’s the space between your ears.

No, Breanna thought. No. She had to get free. She couldn’t let this ... this ... this ass hole fuck with her mind, and even as she thought it, she could sense the feeling starting to come back into her fingers.

The owner of the voice tugged on her hair. “And you know what,” the voice practically whispered in her ear. “You know what the best part is going to be? It’s going to be watching it happen and seeing your reaction, your knowing what’s going to happen and being powerless to stop it.”

Her whole hand was alive now. Every nerve ending seemed to be firing all at once but at least she could move her fingers.

“Do you want to know what we’re going to do with you?”

What came out of Breanna was an unintelligible grunt.

“It must be wearing off already. That’s good.”

What’s good, Breanna wondered.

“We’re going to turn you into a little, fucking bimbo.”

“That’s a bunch of crap,” Breanna tried to say only what came out was a garbled mess.

“What’s that,” asked the voice.

“That’s a bunch of crap,” Breanna said in a still garbled but now intelligible voice. “What you’re saying just can’t be done.”

“Then I guess you have nothing to worry about.”

She did have nothing to worry about, Breanna told herself, but if that was true, then why was she worried.

“I think it’s time for you to go beddy-bye,” said the voice.

The device at her neck pulsed again and this time was worse than the time before. This time, Breanna felt herself losing consciousness.

She woke up still strapped in by her seat belt. A quick look behind her showed her there was no longer anyone in her back seat. She was alone in her car.

She put the key in the ignition and she drove home but already, her mind was spinning. Clearly, someone was in her car. She’d been attacked although as far as she could tell, there was no evidence of it. Whatever that thing was that they’d used on her, it had knocked her out but as far as she could tell, it hadn’t left a mark. That being the case, what good would it do to call the police.

But there had to be security cameras, didn’t there? First thing in the morning, she’d go talk with corporate security.

Breanna made it home without any further incident. The first thing she did was grab a microwave dinner out of the freezer. The second thing she did was grab a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator.

She stood there with a glass of wine as she waited for the dinner to finish cooking and she reflected back on what had happened.

She took a sip from her Chardonnay. So the man thought he could turn her into a bimbo. That would have been laughable were it not for the whatever it was they’d used on her. The first time they’d used it, they’d paralyzed her. The second time, it had knocked her out. Did that mean it had different settings or did it just mean that the more it was used, the greater the effect.

Breanna took another sip of wine. She wondered if the device could have killed her. She supposed it was possible although if she were paralyzed or unconscious, one had to figure that someone could have done whatever they wanted with her and she wouldn’t have been able to do a damned thing to stop them.

The bell dinged on the microwave and Breanna retrieved her dinner. She ate in silence. Bimbo, she thought. Yeah right. What a fucking, ridiculous idea.

* * *

She was taking a bath.

She closed her eyes and she leaned back in the tub. It was good to relax, she told herself. It was good to relax and let the heat take her cares away. It had been a long day but that day was almost done.

She wanted to stay in the tub. She wanted to relax some more but she knew she shouldn’t. She knew she had to get up early tomorrow but she didn’t want to get up. She just wanted to stay in the tub and relax.

Or there was something else she could do.

She let a hand slide down into the water. She slid her hand past her perky, little tits and she slid it lower still. She let her fingers slide between her legs.

She moaned as her fingers found her pussy. This was what she liked, she told herself. This was what she liked about taking a bath. You just couldn’t do this like it needed to be done in the shower.

She moaned as she let her fingers slide between her legs. She hadn’t realized it before but her pussy was so very needy.

She let her soap-slickened fingers toy with her pussy. Her pussy wanted those fingers and her pussy didn’t want to wait but she was her own woman. She didn’t have to give in to the needs of her pussy and besides, it felt so much better when she made her pussy wait first.

She moaned as her fingers rubbed her pussy. Her other hand worked its way over her perky, little tits and her taut, little stomach. Her pussy was screaming for more attention and still she waited.

She knew what her pussy needed. Her pussy needed more. Her pussy needed to be filled. Her pussy loved it when it was filled.

And still she waited for just a moment, and then for a moment longer.

But her pussy was so very needy and she knew she wanted to give in to her pussy’s need so she didn’t make her pussy wait too long. She brought her fingers to her pussy’s entrance and she made her pussy wait just one more moment longer before she finally plunged her fingers deep inside her cunt.

Her pussy was a greedy, little bitch. She’d already given her pussy one finger and now her pussy wanted another.

She told herself she wasn’t going to give in to her pussy’s wants. She told herself that one finger was enough and yet even as she told herself this, she knew that more likely than not, she knew she would be giving her pussy what it wanted.

Her pussy got its second finger but greedy as ever, no sooner had it gotten that than it wanted a cock. She wanted a cock, too, but she told her pussy they didn’t have a cock. She told her pussy that the fingers would have to do.

Her pussy still wanted a cock but her pussy knew that that was true and besides, her pussy could feel it coming. She was getting closer.

Her fingers worked her harder. Her hand squeezed her tits and she moaned again. This was what she needed. This was what she needed. Oh God. Her pussy. Oh God. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh God. She was cumming. She was cumming hard.

She was cumming.

She was cumming.

She was cumming so fucking hard.

Reluctantly, she pulled herself out of the tub. That was enough of that, she told herself. Her pussy disagreed but she had to make sure her pussy knew who was the boss.

She toweled herself off but she was still hot. More, her pussy asked. More. Can’t we do it again.

She was forceful even though she didn’t want to be. She wanted to give in to what her pussy wanted. She wanted to get fucked again. She wanted to feel a cock inside her.

She finished toweling off and she walked still naked from the bathroom to her bedroom. She put a knee up on her bed and she let a hand slide between her legs. Her pussy was already wet again. Now, all she needed, she told herself ...

No!

But the thought was already there in her mind. All she had to do was take a finger and slide it between ...

She shivered as her body and her mind warred amongst themselves.

And that was when she felt the hands.

The first one touched the top of her left cheek. The second one slid in around her right hip and then the first one was grabbing her around the waist.

She knew what was coming. It was inevitable and she knew she couldn’t wait for it to happen.

She felt the dick press up against her pussy. It seemed to stay there for just a moment almost as if it were teasing her but maybe that was her imagination, she told herself, and besides, even if it wasn’t her imagination, so what. She moaned as she felt that cock enter her and then she moaned again. It felt so fucking good.

She didn’t look back. She didn’t want to. All she knew was she wanted to stay where she was and let that cock fuck her.

She couldn’t help but moan. That cock was better than it ever could be. It was as if that cock was made for her hole but who was she kidding. She knew there was nothing special about that particular cock. She knew it didn’t matter which cock she had inside her just so long as she had some cock inside her.

She could feel her pussy responding to the cock and why shouldn’t it. Her pussy loved to get fucked and it didn’t matter whose cock it was. She just loved to get fucked and that’s all there was to it.

God damn it. She wanted to cum but it felt as if she was holding back. She shouldn’t be holding back. She should just be thinking about how good it felt. Think about that cock in your pussy, she told herself. Feel it moving in and out of you. Feel it. Doesn’t it feel good.

“Yes,” she moaned to no one in particular.

Listen to your pussy, she told herself. Listen to your pussy. Can you hear it? Can you hear your pussy? Do you know what it wants?

“Yes,” she moaned.

It wants you to cum, doesn’t it. It wants you to concentrate on that cock. It wants you to feel that cock moving in and out of you. You like that, don’t you.”

“Yes.”

You want to feel it. You want to feel it cum inside you. It’s going to feel so good when it cums inside you. You want to feel it.

She didn’t even respond to that. She knew what she was feeling. She wanted to make that cock cum.

You’re going to tighten your pussy around that cock, aren’t you? You’re going to cum when that cock cums.

She moaned in anticipation but even as she did, she felt the cock cumming inside her and it felt wonderful and suddenly, she was cumming, too. Yeah, that was what she wanted. That was what she needed. Oh fuck, that was so fucking good.

It was almost as if she were stepping out of her body, as if she could see herself kneeling on her bed and getting her pussy fucked and suddenly, she saw something she never would have expected to see. Instead of the brown tresses that she would have expected to see, her hair was a golden blond.

* * *

Breanna sat bolt upright in her bed. She didn’t scream but she wasn’t far from it. In a moment, she was up out of her bed and she was racing to the bathroom. She flipped on the light and she looked in the mirror and there it was.

Her hair was brown, just like it had always been.

Breanna actually smiled. It really was silly of her, she told herself and she should know better. There was no way anyone was going to turn her into a bimbo.

And yet, she thought as she flipped off the light and wen back to bed, and yet, it had all seemed so real. Stupid really, she told herself. No one could do that to her.