The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fitness Made Easy, Ch. 1

“Oh God! Why am I so fucking lazy!” Lindsay Carmichael said as she looked at the remnants of the large, loaded pizza she had just downed herself for dinner. She had had a weight problem since college, and had always worked extremely hard to keep it off; but now she was closer to fifty than forty, her husband…ex-husband, had split two years ago.

‘Don’t be sad Lindsay, now you’ll have the chance to really grow!’ Lindsay thought as she three the box and the crumbs therein in the trash. That was what her friends had said, and boy were they right! She had grown, from a size six to a fourteen in just a couple of years.

“I’m such a cow.” She said aloud as she stood nude in her bathroom mirror, her tummy was paunchy, her ass and large tits saggy, all in all she gained thirty pounds. She wasn’t obese or grotesque, indeed, she still got looks and flirts from men her age and younger and older. Her friends insisted she was ‘curvy’, but Lindsay didn’t want to be curvy, she wanted to be hot, she wanted to be a MILF, a cougar. She wanted to show that fuck ex of hers she could bed any man she wanted. She knew she had the assets, her body was great when she was keeping it that way, her long, wavy black hair and dark brown eyes were sultry, alluring and erotic, and her 5′8″ height made her stand out even more in a crowd.

“You’re not getting there like this Lindsay.” She said to the reflection in the mirror. Lindsay stepped into her walk-in shower and turned the hot water on, she ran her hands across her body, rubbing her nice, pink nipples, getting them hard quickly. She sat down on the bench and spread her legs. Gently, at first, she began stroking her silky, smooth pussy with one hand, whilst massaging her left breast with the other.

“Mmmmm.” She moaned, increasing the intensity of her masturbation, sliding first one, then two and finally three fingers in her soaked cunt, while vigorously rubbing her swollen clit. “Agghhh! Oh Fuck!” She panted as an orgasm quickly crept up on her.

“OOOOHHHHH!!!!” Lindsay screamed with pleasure as an orgasm crashed over her. But then, all too quickly, it was over. And not nearly as satisfying as a real, thick, hard cock pumping her pussy until she could take no more. ‘My God, if I don’t get laid I’m going to fucking go crazy.’ Lindsay thought. Her ex was her last partner, and it was before they divorced. The loneliness made Lindsay sad, she teared up a bit and quickly showered, dressed in a big T-shirt and went to sleep.

Lindsay woke at about eight in the morning, it was a Saturday and she, surprise, surprise, didn’t have any plans, she got out of bed and groggily stretched.

As if whoever called knew she had just woken up, the phone rang, the noise, breaking the pristine morning energy of the day made Lindsay jump, she then sat back down on the bed and picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Lidsay!? Its Katrina!” A bubbly, chipper voice sounded from the other end.

“Katrina!?” Lindsay said half in disbelief. “When did you get back, where were you?”

“OMG Lindsay, I have so much to tell you, so much to catch up on, I just got back a couple of days ago, I’m in love, things are so, like totally great. We have to catch up. Can I come over in like two hours? I have the bestest news EVER!” Katrina gushed.

“Um…sure, yeah, that’d be great.” Lindsay said curiously, surprised by the bimbo-sounding voice of her friend. Her friend had been in-communicato for over a month, she had decided to go on a “personal sabbatical” as Katrina called it, said she found a luxury spa that would help her loose her weight and get in shape. Lindsay was skeptical, but Katrina said she was sold and ‘poof’ gone until just today.

Lindsay tidied up and dressed in a relatively form-flattering pair of slacks and a thin sweater, it was low cut, a tank top underneath prevented anything X-rated from showing.

Lindsay’s jaw dropped onto the floor when she opened the door and laid eyes on her friend. Katrina was a good 210 pounds before she went to her spa, now she was probably one hundred and thirty, soaking wet, her tits were not only gloriously large, they were also gloriously pert, defying gravity as it was clear Katrina wasn’t wearing a bra under the thin silk blouse which struggled to contain her awesome new rack. Her ass and legs too were divine, her short mini skirt and five-inch heels showed the look off perfectly.

“My…God! Katrina! You look….oh my God!” Lindsay gushed.

Katrina giggled and smiled, shifting from one shapely leg to the other. “Hi Lindsay, come here and give me a hug!” The woman said, grabbing Lindsay’s hands and pulling her, Katrina embraced Lindsay deeply and rubbed a bit against her, the sensation of the large, pert breasts rubbing into her own made Lindsay moan softly and shudder with pleasure. In doing so she got a wonderful whiff of Katrina’s perfume. It was floral, not trampy but powerful, it made Lindsay’s eye flutter, she felt wonderfully relaxed for a moment, standing there in her doorway, she felt wonderful, languid, peaceful…happy.

“Can I come in?” Katrina said in a bubbly tone.

“Huh?” Lindsay said, then shaking her head a bit smiled again. “Of course! Of course! Come in, come in!” The two sat in the living room. Katrina reached into her purse and pulled out a vintage-looking perfume bottle, spraying herself several times and ensuring a thick cloud of the perfume hung in the air, Lindsay leaned in to inhale as much of the magnificent bouquet as possible.

“So, I’ totally loved this resort, they whipped my ass into shape, literally, I lost like ninety pounds in five weeks! Plus they have stylists, plastic surgeons, the works, I did it all, by the time I came back I was totally changed!”

“Mmmmhmmmm.” Lindsay whispered and nodded her head, smiling dreamily. “You look so amazing! I can’t get over it Katrina!”

Katrina giggled and tossed her long blonde hair around. “And, on top of it all, I met someone! I’m totally in love and I’m getting married next month. I’m going to live out the rest of my days being treated like a queen by my hot Latin prince in Sicily.”

“Sicily?”

“Yeah, he’s this big businessman, he like told me what he did but it was boring, all I care about is that he’s hot, loaded and knows how to treat a girl like me.”

Lindsay smiled again, her eyes half-opened. “Wow Katrina, I should go there.”

Katrina’s eyes glimmered, and a predatory smirk graced her lips for a second, had Lindsay been lucid enough to notice, she would have known something was off, but…

Katrina sat next to Lindsay and placed her perfectly manicured hand on Lindsay’s thick thigh. “You know honey, its interesting you mentioned that. When I got back, I knew I had to turn you on to this, it will change your life forever Lindsay. And because of that, I scheduled a nice meeting today with the resort company’s offices here in town. Lets go!”

“Wait, what?” Lindsay said frowning, shaking it as if to come out of her fog. “Katrina, I can’t just up and leave for a—“ Lindsay was cut off mid-snetance by several more plumes of wonderful perfume, plumes shot right into her increasingly-enslaved little face.

“There, that should be better.” Katrina cooed. “So, as I was saying, let’s go! I’ll drive.”

“Okay.” Lindsay said smiling. Katrina took her hand and led her out, to Katrina’s car, and a whole new life…

The resort’s offices were in a high-rise downtown, and the office itself was very professional, it showed the company had money, though it wasn’t ridiculously extravagant. Lindsay’s head was swimming, her mind wandered all over, it kept focusing on her need for a hard fuck, but also how delicious her best friend was. ‘God I would totally dive into that pussy.’ Lindsay thought as Katrina stood in front of her speaking with the receptionist.

“I have an appointment with Mr. Smith.” Katrina said. “For my bestest friend in the whole wide world.” She gushed at the young girl , who looked prim and proper, but whose amazing body told everyone of what she was hiding.

“Go right on in Ms. Sanders and Ms Carmichael.” The receptionist smiled warmly, leaning forward a bit and squeezing her mammoth jugs between her crossed arms. Lindsay started a bit longer than mere curiosity or friendly admiration would suggest.

The office of the Director was very sleek, modern and stylish. Both women smiled as they entered, the faint smell of Katrina’s perfume seemed to permeate everything and everywhere.

“Ah! Katrina, or should I say Mrs. Pallitoni, so nice to see you again!” The Director said, walking from behind his desk and hugging Katrina closely, her hands roving over his ass as he lightly and seemingly accidentally brushed her own derrier, at which she giggled.

“Mr. Smith, I’m not married yet! Lorenzo wanted us to be married in spring, next month.” Katrina giggled again.

“Of course, I forget everything.” Smith smiled. “And this is?” He said smiling at Lindsay who smiled dreamily, looking at no one in particular, swaying a bit.

“Oh! Yeah, like I totally almost forgot! Mr. Smith, this is my bestest friend Lidsay!” Katrina gushed, lightly pulling her friend by the hand up to the two. “I totally did what you told me to do with her—“ Katrina said in bimboese-seriousness. But was cut off by Smith’s finger placed on her plump, red lips.

“Shhhh darling, we’ll get to that. You did very well Katrina.”

Katrina sighed with the praise, involuntarily rubbing her right tit for a few seconds and biting her bottom lip.

“So, Lindsay, it is a wonderful pleasure to meet you.” Smith smiled as he looked into her glassy eyes. Lindsay smiled and shivered with a rush of pleasure. Smith was hot, she had to admit, his expensive suit covered what was clearly a hard body, his waivy brown hair and chiseled features made her heart beat faster, she wondered if he had a big cock, she wondered if he liked BBWW. Then she found herself staring open mouthed at his crotch. “Lindsay? Come back to me sweetheart.” Smith smiled.

Lindsay turned red and looked at his face. “Im ssssoooo ssssooorrrryyy.” She slurred slightly.

Smith chuckled. “Its quite alright, a little too much perfume perhaps. Have a seat girls.” He said, returning to his desk. Katrina helped Lindsay sit, then she did the same in two large office-style chairs facing Smith’s desk. “So Lindsay, Katrina had such a wonderful experience at our resort and spa that she thought you could really use our services as well.”

“Yeah. I’m…really trying to loose weight.” Lindsay said dreamily.

“Well, we can certainly help with that, I think you’ll find that our revolutionary approach to women’s makeovers will help you be just where you need to be.” Smith smiled.

“Awesome.” Lindsay giggled.

Smith smiled. “Basically, you agree to follow our regimen exactly as it is prescribed and we agree to deliver. You will be treated to a fully-inclusive resort where we focus only on you, no other guests, nothing besides you becoming exactly what you are supposed to become. Its all on our private Mexican Riviera island, secluded, you will have total and complete privacy. Now doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Yessss.” Lindsay smiled dreamily. But then shook her head a bit. “But…but wait…how much…um…how much does it like cost?”

Smith grinned. “Oh don’t worry Lindsay, not much, in fact, our unique approach is such that we know you will love this so much that we are going to give it to you for free. We only ask that when you get back, fully recharged and…transformed, that you pay us what you think the treatment is worth.” Smith smiled.

“Really? That’s a big risk for you…big.” Lindsay said looking down at the desk where she knew, if it weren’t there, she could see Smith’s crotch.

“Here Lindsay, don’t let me tell you, let me show this nice film.” He said, pushing a few buttons on his keyboard, a large flatscreen TV slipped, silently, down from the ceiling. Lindsay’s chair automatically turned to face it.

“W-wait…I—“ Lindsay attempted to protest, but it was met by several blasts of wonderful perfume, and the thoughts giving rise to her protest melted away as quickly as they formed.

“Here Lindsay, don’t argue, just watch the screen okay?” Katrina said, caressing Lindsay’s submissive, unresisting face.

“Kay.”

Katrina giggled. “Good girl.” She said as she kissed her friend’s lips lightly as the screen came to life.

Lindsay stared intently at the screen, someone was talking about the amenities of the spa, then she swore she saw a flash of a cock, then more movie, then a flash of a pussy, then more movie, then a woman with an amazing body on her knees sucking a rippled muscleman’s cock, then more movie. Lindsay couldn’t tell if she was just unbelievably horny or if it was real, she couldn’t tell, she wanted the movie to slow down so she could tell, so she watched even more intently, determined to know whether the images flashing in front of her subdued little eyes were real or not…

Occasionally she would glance back at the office’s couch where she could swear Katrina was bouncing on Smith’s rock hard cock, her huge tits being cupped tightly by his big, strong hands, as she sobbed out orgasm after orgasm, but once again, she might have been imagining things. She also felt her own neglected cunt tingle as it was stimulated, Lindsay didn’t know by what or whom, she was all about figuring out the damn movie, as the sun-drenched beaches flowed into depraved scenes of orgies, bondage, submissive, rough fuck sessions with powerfully-built men, cocks driving deep into pussies…hot, dripping pussies…her pussy. ‘Oh God, My pussy!’ Lindsay’s mind screamed. “Fuck Me!!!! Slam my pussy hard you fucking studs!!!!” She yelled to the movie.

“OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!” Lindsay screamed as a mind-blowing orgasm rocked her. Her world went to black, the movie had ended, so had Lindsay’s free will…she just didn’t know it…yet.

Lindsay awoke with a start. She was on the couch, the smell of hypnotic perfume and intense sex permeating the air.

“Welcome back Lindsay.” Mr. Smith said, smiling from across his desk, as a slightly disheveled Katrina sat on his lap, nude, and nibbling his ear. “I think its time for you to depart, your whole new life awaits and you’ll be the girl you are supposed to be.” He said beaming.

“Whaaaa?” Lindsay said, fumbling as she sat up. He clothes were a mess, her slacks unzipped and her panties soaked, the smell of her own cunt juices coated her hands.

“You’re going on your wonderful new holiday! You’ll come back a new woman! We have our private jet waiting to take you. Don’t worry, everything a girl like you needs will be provided for by the resort. Button up darling.” Smith said warmly, but authoritatively. Lindsay immediately obeyed.

“There…this…isn’t right?” Lindsay asked, her head a complete fog. All she remembered was sun and sex…it seemed wrong, but she wanted it to be right. ‘oh God how I need it to be right.’ She thought as she moaned audibly

“Of course it is Lindsay, this is exactly how it is supposed to be. Now, this is Bruno, he’ll be your personal chaperone to the island.” Smith said as a huge man, at least six five and three hundred pounds, all of which seemed solid muscle walked up to the couch and looked down at her, smiling. Lindsay sighed at the sight of him. We was dressed expensively as well, Lindsay thought of his cock, she wondered how big it was, but more importantly, how it felt sliding into her soaked pussy.

“Hello Madame.” Bruno said smiling somewhat sinisterly in a thick accent, somewhere European Lindsay surmised, as the big, tough-looking man walked over and extended his hand, a hand which Lindsay dreamily took.

“Hello.” Lindsay said meekly.

“Let me help you Madame.” Bruno smiled as he helped Lindsay stand. But the assaults of drugged perfume, the film and her crushing orgasms caused her legs to give out, fortunately for her, Bruno caught her and scooped her into his arms like she was made of air.

“Mmmmmmm.” Lindsay smiled and nuzzled her head against Bruno’s thick, powerful neck.

“Perhaps Bruno should carry Madame?” He said.

“Thank you…hhhmmmmm you’re soooooo nice.” Lindsay cooed, closed her eyes and was soon purring like a kitten.

“Do you have all in hand Bruno?” Smith asked, as he sat Katrina on the edge of his desk and allowed her to unzip his fly, pulling his thick, long member out, positioning the glorious cock at the entrance of her sopping pussy.

“Yes sir, this one shall be no trouble…and a lot of fun as well no?” Bruno grinned cruelly.

Smith smiled, equally sinisterly. “Have fun my friend.” Smith said, pushing Katrina back onto the desk as he slid his cock as deep as it would go into the busty blonde MILF.

“I’m sorry Lindsay…” Katrina whispered as her friend was carried out, a tear ran down her beautiful face, before Smith began his third vigorous fucking of the slutty MILF he had had for the day.

Lindsay was conscious, though in a blurry fog as she seemed to float across a noisy, bright place, it smelled like an airport, but then she was in a soft, quiet place, and she smiled.

“We must secure Madame.” Bruno said as he secured and locked the seatbelt around Lindsay’s waist. “There, now Madame is nice and snug, no?”

Lindsay just giggled and dozed off as the plane taxied, took off and made its way to Mexico.

Bruno smiled and sat across the isle in the luxurious Gulfstream private jet.

“Beverage sir?” A stunningly beautiful young girl, no more than eighteen said, her tight, extremely reveling stewardess “uniform” left nothing to the imagination.

“Water mes petite.” Bruno smiled. The stewardess giggled and bounced to the galley to fulfill her instructions.

“Um…B-Bruno?” Lindsay mumbled.

“Yes Madame?”

“What…what’s…um…going on here?” Lindsay asked frowning, trying to recapture her mental faculties, but with so much drugged perfume coursing through her system, it was a lost cause.

“We are taking Madame to her resort, to be the woman she should be.” Bruno said, standing over her.

Lindsay looked up at the ruggedly handsome man and then his crotch, which was at eye level. It was tented…very tented. Lindsay instinctively reached out and touched it curiously, and began rubbing it, lost in her own world.

“Madam likes that?” Bruno said, his breath getting heavier as he smiled.

Lindsay’s eyes grew huge as she realized what she was doing, and turned beet red…oddly enough she didn’t stop. “Oh my God! Bruno, I’m…I’m so sorry, I never do this.” She said rubbing gently but firmly.

“Is quite alright Madame, here, allow me to aid you.” Bruno said, unzipping his fly and fishing out his massive, thick cock, it was throbbing, purple, as were his enormous balls. ‘Full of hot, sticky cum.’ Lindsay thought and licked her lips. “Here Madame, let us remove yor seatbelt.” Bruno said unlocking it, and allowing Lindsay to reposition herself on her hands and knees in her seat, his massive prick only a few tantalizing inches from her hungry lips.

Lindsay sighed, closed her brown eyes and smiled as she leaned forward and gently kissed the throbbing head of his cock. She kissed it again, and again and again, until it was resting inside her warm mouth, barely, Lindsay wasn’t able to contain the monster, but she was resolved to do her best as she found her rhythm, beginning a slow, steamy blowjob of the big man who grinned and grasped the back of her head by her thick black hair.

“Mmmmmmmm.” Lindsay sighed in utter bliss.

“Heh…Madame seems to truly enjoy sucking Bruno eh?” Bruno said, closing his eyes in pleasure.

“Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm.” Lindsay smiled, the cock never leaving her mouth, as her hands began to massage and caress his heavy balls and she looked up at him with her big, deep, brown eyes. Lindsay had always liked sucking cock, and she fancied herself an experienced cocksucker, at least she thought she had…she had always liked it? Right? Regardless, she was determined to make her hot Adonis feel good, it drove her wild with lust to make her new man happy.

“Ahhhh! Madame is very good no?...needs some practice taking it all but practice makes perfect yes?” Bruno panted as he grabed her hair a bit tighter, sliding her mouth over more and more of his delicious thick cock meat.

“MMMHHHHMMMM!!” Lindsay hummed as a powerful orgasm rocked her, she flicked his sensitive head with her tongue, feverishly bobbing in and out along more and more of his hard shaft.

“Oh!...Oh!!!...YESSSSSS!” Bruno moaned loudly as he shot rope after rope after rope of hot, thick cum into Lindsay’s hungry and eager, but novice mouth. She desperately swallowed six or seven mouthfuls but only was able to get half of it, the rest burst out of her mouth and dribbled out of both corners. Bruno laughed at the ridiculous sight of the plump forty something acting like a bitch in heat, licking cum off the leather seat as if her life depended on it. “That was good Madame. You liked that no?”

“Yes. Oh God yes Bruno darling. I love your cock.” Lindsay said, cum coating her mouth which she feverishly licked off her fingers.

“Bruno can give you much more Madame, you see?” Bruno grasped his massive cock which was, already growing impossibly hard again.

“Fuck me.” Lindsay whispered, staring at the cock, mesmerized more like it.

“Madame must come with me then.” Bruno said condescendingly, as he took her hands and stood her up. In one fell swoop, he removed her sweater and tank top underneath, Lindsay’s large, albeit saggy tits contained in a DD cup white bra. “Madame must be naked.” Bruno said, pulling her to him and kissing her deeply as he deftly unhooked her bra.

“Mmmmmm.” Lindsay swooned.

“Now Madame’s pants and undergarments.” Bruno said stepping back as Lindsay practically ripped her slacks and matching panties off her chunky legs. “Ahh, very lovely Madame is.” Bruno smiled.

Lindsay blushed and looked down, smiling. “No…I’m like really fat.”

“Ha! Nonsense! Madame just needs to spend time getting to where she needs to be, she is still quite beautiful. Come my dear.” Bruno said, scooping her into his arms again, Lindsay was overcome iwht lust, ‘this is what I’ve fucking needed!’ her drugged, washed little brain told her, as she crushed her lips against Bruno and he carried her to the rear of the plane, where a descent-sized double bed was already set up for whatever purposes need be for the resort’s luckiest new girl.

Bruno laid her down and quickly stripped out of his suit. He was solid muscle, with the physique of a bodybuilder and then some. Lindsay gawked, sitting on her knees, one hand involuntarily rubbing her swollen, puffy pussy lips. “Oh my God! You are so fucking hot!” Lindsay said loudly.

Bruno smiled, as he crawled on top of her and kissed her deeply, massaging one of her big, slightly flabby titties with his left hand, pinching the nipple and tracing his finger around Lindsay’s areola.

“Ngghhh!!!” Lindsay squealed in delight as her poor, tired little brain exploed with pleasure and she saw stars. “Ohhh!” Lindsay moaned in pleasure and surprise as Bruno slowly slid the length of his massive member into her quivering slit.

Bruno began a slow, deep thrusting into Lindsay’s gaping hole, sliding in and out, and each thrust, a little deeper until he was sliding his entire cock into her pussy, his balls slapping her ass.

“Oh God! Fuck me stud! FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!” Lindsay screamed as she lightly hit Bruno’s chest as he drove in, faster and faster.

“NNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!” Lindsay screamed, thrusting her hips up to take in as much of his meat as possible, and enjoying wave after wave of orgasm as it crushed over her. Lidsay fell back, eyes closed, moaning as Bruno’s steady fucking of her hot pussy was in no way abated.

“B-Bruno…p-please…stop…” Lindsay panted.

Bruno smiled down at her, he slowed, but didn’t stop. “Why Madam? You do not like being fucked by Bruno?” He smirked.

“I…I LOVE IT!!!!” Lindsay moaned. “But…this…isn’t right…I mean how—“ Lindsay was interrupted by several blasts of diabolical perfume, which shot right to her drugged little brain, her world became a spiraling cascade of colors and shapes. Everything was so nice…so right. “Soooooo nice.” Lindsay said softly as Bruno slid his cock out of her pussy. Lindsay giggled.

“Madame must learn how to take large cocks such as this. She must ride it…like cowgirl.” Bruno said, gently pulling her up and laying next to her, helping her straddle his rippled abs and slide down, until the head of his rock-hard cock poked the opening to her pussy.

Lindsay giggled stupidly. “Oh! I want to take it <giggle>. Here, I can do it.” She smiled and slurred. Bruno smiled also as he grasped her hips and slid her pussy down over his huge tool like a sheath. “OOOHHHH FUCK!!!” She yelled as she bucked against his cock furiously. Bruno helped maximize both their pleasure by grasping her cubby little ass and ground his cock into her with every bounce she made.

Finally, Lindsay couldn’t control the pleasure and shook violently with a powerful orgasm. “OOOHHHH!!!!” She screamed, her eyes crossed and her world turned to black. But the ertoci pleasure was too much for Bruno, who pulled her soft hips onto his own as his cock spasmed and pumped what felt to be a gallon of cum deep into her snatch. Bruno guided Lindsay’s unconscious form down so that she slept on his broad chest, he caressed her hair and her ass, eliciting hums and shivers in the over-sexed, chubby slut’s body.

Bruno rolled Lindsay over, she slept deeply. Bruno opened a drawer from a built-in cabinet and retrieved an injection gun. He returned to Lindsay’s sleeping form, brushed away some of her thick black locks and placed the barrel on her jugular.

The sound of a copious amount of mind-altering drugs flooding into her bloodstream was inaudible over the hum of the plane’s engines, but the effect was immediate. Lindsay awoke thrashing in pleasure, uncontrollably as she writhed and shook from multiple, drug-induced orgasms. The sensations were so intense that she couldn’t make a sound. “That’s it my dear…enjoy Bruno’s medicine…it will help with your ‘makeover.’ Just obey now…Madame must obey to become the woman she must be.” He said as her convulsions of pleasure subsided and she slumped down.

Bruno dressed himself and summoned the stewardess who soon bounced in, nipples first, into the bedroom compartment.

“Mes petite, clean her, dress her. She must be fed, and we arrive in two hours.”

“Yes sir.” The young girl purred as she set about gently rousing Lindsay who smiled and stretched languidly, all giggles as the stewardess helped her into a large chair at the other side of the compartment. She sprayed Lindsay’s naked body with a delightful-smelling spray and genty wiped it off with a soft loofa.

“Mmmmmm. That is like sooooo nice.” Lindsay moaned. She looked at the beautiful teen, dressed like a cross between flight attendant and stripper, her perfect D cup tits and long, smooth legs making her a walking wet dream. Lindsay instinctively licked her lips. “Who are you?” She said meekly.

“I’m Tiffany Madame. But you can call me Tiff.” The girl smiled, wiping the sweat and cum away from Lindsay’s sexually-spent body. She then produced a large white sport’s bra, she helped it on Lindsay, whose large, flabby tits fit inside, barely.

“I like your titties.” Lindsay said to the girl, who smiled and placed Lindsay’s hand on her right tit. Both women moaned slightly as Lindsay gently but urgently began to rub and stroke it.

“Mmmmm, the resort will make you’re nice big tits even nicer Miss Carmichael. The resort makes fitness sooooo easy.” The girl smiled and cooed as she helped Lindsay stand and put on a tight, white pair of boy shorts, her ass puffed out from the bottom and she had a large muffin top. “Sit Madame.” Tiff said, gently pushing an unresisting Lindsay back into her seat, Tiff put on a pair of little white athletic socks and matching cross trainers. “There. All done. You look ready to tackle everything the resort has in store for you.” Tiff giggled.

Lindsay giggled and closed her eyes. The wonderfully-scented wash Tiff had applied to her was tingling her skin, relaxing her unimaginably and also making her mind very relaxed, agreeable and (though she wasn’t aware of it) open to suggestion and unresisting.

“No, no Miss Carmichael, its time for your in-flight meal. It will start you off for your fitness routine.” Tiff said, bubbling over with excitement.

“Okay.” Lindsay smiled, dreamily and giggled as she was led by Tiff back to the front compartment.

“Have a seat Madame.” Tiff said.

Lindsay complied with a big, dumb smile, her glassy eyes, half-opened. She looked over at Bruno who sat doing paperwork and smiled. “Hi Bruno.” She said softly.

Bruno smiled at the drugged-up MILF-to-be. “Hello Madame. You are looking most relaxed and happy, no?”

“Soooo nice…I’m sooo relaxed. Being with you was…wonderful.”

“Was indeed very nice my dear.” Bruno looked lecherously at the chubby woman, he always like thicker women himself. Tiff placed a large glass in front of Lindsay, it looked like a thick, rich smoothie, it was large, probably a two liters or more. Lindsay stared at it with a slightly open mouth.

The smell of the drink was literally intoxicating, Lindsay swooned and smiled. She purred in pleasure as the smoothie’s aroma went right to her (by now very overloaded) pleasure receptors. “Mmmmmm. Oh God that’s so good.”

Bruno laughed evilly. “Madame must drink. This, along with long, hard workouts, is key to making Madame the woman she need to be.” Bruno said kneeling next to Lindsay and gently placed the long straw into her mouth. “Drink it all Madame. You must drink it all, obey and you will be as you should.” He cooed as he softly caressed her hair as she eagerly gulped the fiendish concoction down. The drink contained more and various kinds of drugs. All designed to turn her into a completely mindless fuck doll. Lindsay was completely lost, any chance of avoiding the life of a sex slave ended in her living room with Katrina.

“S-so good.” Lindsay whispered as she drained the glass. Her tummy was noticeably distended from the volume of liquid in her stomach. But almost as soon as she downed it, she felt a wonderful warth radiating from her belly. She leaned back and closed her eyes, gently rubbing her bare, flabby tummy and giggling.

Bruno gently rubbed her tummy as well, looking at her sweet, still very beautiful face as she mewed with drugged, sex-satisfied contentment and pleasure. “Feels nice no?” He said smiling as Lindsay whimpered as his big hands seemed to spread the warmth out from her belly to her breasts, her legs, her ass…everywhere.

“Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh.” Lindsay sighed.

“We have only about an hour before our arrival Madame. Is time now to watch another nice movie yes? Will show you more of what the resort has to offer.” Bruno said as the small LCD screen in the headrest in front of her came to life as Bruno slipped a pair of headphones on Lindsay’s barely-concious head. “Watch Bruno’s nice movie little one…it will make Madame feel so very nice.” He said softly, kissing Lindsay’s lips gently.

Lindsay opened her eyes at the screen and was instantly locked onto it. The sneaky subliminals of the last film were far more apparent this time, as images of beautiful women engaged in Sapphic orgies, being fucked long and hard by hot studs and their big cocks, on the resort’s beaches, in its pools, in the guest rooms, in the gym, basically everywhere were the focus of the film. All the while, the dastardly audio played a subliminal assault on poor little Lindsay’s fragile mind, telling her the joys of subservience, the blinding pleasure of obedience, the love she would find in being completely objectified…’God this is so fucking hot…how much have I needed this.’ Lindsay thought and smiled.

Occasionally a loud squeal would sound and Lindsay would scan the plane as much as she could for the cause. She saw Tiffany, the slutty stewardess, bouncing up and down on Bruno’s massive cock in his chair, her huge, firm tits in his mouth or hands as she giggled and told him how she loved his thick, hard cock…of course that might just be Lindsay’s imagination. She wasn’t able to tell anymore. Even her intense fuck session on the plane with Bruno earlier, was increasingly a distant memory, one that she couldn’t say with absolute certainty, was actual or imaginary. ‘I sure wish he would fuck me…beef like that…I need a nice hard cock…’ Lindsay thought and smiled again, giggling.

The screen cut off and Lindsay was all but comatose, the poor thing barely had the strength to hold her head up, a bit of drool collected at the corner of her mouth. A smiling Bruno walked over to her and fastened her seatbelt, he didn’t bother to lock it. “Ah, Madame has certainly had a long day. We are descending to the resort little one. Your new life is about to begin yes?”

“Whaaa?” Lindsay said, her eyes glassy and filled with sedated confusion, but not alarm, she was too far gone for that.

“Shhhhh. Lindsay.” Bruno cooed, tracing his big finger over her lips, Lindsay sighed and closed her eyes. Just rest, we will be on the ground soon, then your training will truly begin. Bruno has only started you along the path, with his nice perfume, tasty drinks and nice movies…oh, and don’t forget his big cock.” He smiled, caressing Lindsay’s completely subdued face. “Now rest my dear…sleeeeeeep.” He whispered in her ear as she slumped back in the seat, eyes closed, dead to the world.

The jet touched down on the island’s private airfield at about two pm local time. It taxied to the tarmac when it came to a stop and powered down its engines.

Tiffany helped Bruno with his jacket, and he kissed her deeply, she still looked disheveled from the intense fuck session the two had enjoyed during Lindsay’s movie. Then Bruno effortlessly picked Lindsay up and cradle-carried her out of the cool, dimly-lit plane, out into the hot, bright, tropical air of the Mexican Riviera.

“Hello Bruno.” A man, about six feet, with waivy, jet black hair, dressed in an Under Armor long sleeved T and running shorts said smiling. He was ripped too, not as massive as Bruno, but, had Lindsay been awake, her pussy would have been just as wet.

“Hello Adam. Is good to see you again.” Bruno laughed as he gently placed a slumbering Lindsay into a wheelchair. “Julian, take Miss Carmichael to her quarters please.” Bruno instructed another young, chieisled man, a black guy ripped from head to toe who smiled and dutifully pushed Lindsay’s chair towards a large, opulent looking building about two thousand feet from the airfield.

“So, that is Lindsay Carmichael?” Adam said.

“Yes, she is very much on her way, now she needs your capable hands my friend.” Bruno laughed.

“We’ll straighten her out. Is she any good?”

“She can ride a cock well, her oral skills are good, but must be better.”

“I see.”

The two men continued to chat as the plane was refueled. Tiffany exited the plane, replaced with another, equally young and slutty looking stewardess. An Asian girl with enormous tits and a body to die for.

“Hi Mr. Adam. I’m back for a few weeks.” Tiffany cooed, shifting from one perfect leg to the other.

Adam grinned maliciously as he pulled her to him by her slender waist and kissed her deep and hard, squeezing her ass and eliciting a deep, guttural moan from the slut.

“Less chatting more hustle sweetie.” Adam said as he swatted her tight, bubble butt and the young girl giggled and trotted off towards the resort. “I have a delivery for the plane’s return trip. A slight detour. Medellin, Columbia, apparently our dear Miss Anderson was so popular with Mr. Rios that he purchased her after one session.” Adam said, impressed.

“Very nice…fetched a good price did she?” Bruno asked grinning evilly.

“Oh yes, as always.” Adam said looking at a tall, voluptuous blonde giggling and trotting up to the two men in six-inch heels and a tiny micro mini skirt. Her tight, silk blouse barely contained her massive, gravity-defying tits.

“OMG! I like am so sad to leave Adam-baby…you were such a gooooooood trainer.” The woman said sucking her finger seductively.

“It was my pleasure Camille. You remember Bruno right? He’ll be escorting you back to your new fiance’”

The woman squealed in delight clapping her hands rapidly and bouncing up and down in excitement. “Like, that is soooooo awesome. I remember you Bruno…you and that big cock of yours.” She purred tracing a long, manicured finger over her rock hard nipple, easily showing through her almost translucent blouse.

Bruno smiled. “Is very nice to see you again Madame. You have changed much no? Adam and the staff have done good work for you yes? Are you happy with the new you?”

“Oh God yes! I just loved it here. All I had to do is workout and fuck like everyone! It was soooo awesome. Wouldn’t you like to see if I’ve improved?” She said, stepping up to Bruno and kissing him deeply as his big hands roved all over her body.

“We have a long flight Madame, you must show Bruno your new skills yes? Until next time Adam.” Bruno said to the other man as he wrapped an arm around the slutty woman and the two made their way to the plane.

Adam smiled and turned his attention to the resort, where his next client, the oh-so-controllable Lindsay Carmichael was, by now, resting comfortably.