The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fisher of Women

It was during the second song that she began to feel strange. She had liked the man well enough, as much as she liked anyone who came into the club. The first song had gone by without incident. But during the second song her mine began to wander…

She was new to stripping, but already she had figured out how to keep men in the sweet spot; all the signs of love and none of the emotions. She could wrap a man around her finger, and he’d wake up the next day wondering if it was all a dream.

She had taken to the job so quickly that some of the other girls had already started to talk shit behind her back. She didn’t mind. She loved the feeling she got of owning a man, taking his money and then releasing him. She saw herself as a kind of fisher of men.

She remembered back to her small Florida town and the strict upbringing in the Baptist family. She remembered that sometimes they called Jesus the Fisher of men. She suddenly giggled. That was so long ago. It all seemed so far away....

“I think if you give me any more free dances, that large fellow by the door is going to have something to say about it.”

The voice broke her from her reverie. Where was she? The club? Yes, she was... dancing for... that devilishly good looking man who had come in. She blinked at him as she tried to piece together the scene.

“I... I must have zoned out... how many songs did I dance for?”

“Nine.”

“What!?” Her head swooned. What had just happened? And why did she think of her home in Florida? She never let her mind wander there. Especially not at work! How had she given away so many free dances? She cast her gaze over to Bruno, the stocky bouncer at the door. He was indeed scowling in their direction. She tried to think fast.

“Um... give me a hundred dollars!” She forcefully stuck out her hand. She felt like a little girl asking for an allowance.

“Excuse me?”

The tone of his voice shook her to her core. Suddenly she didn’t care about Bruno any more. She only cared that she had offended him and wanted to make it right any way she could. She started again, slowly and carefully.

“Sorry, I mean. If you have a hundred dollars, please, just pretend to give it to me. I will meet you in the smoking room at the back of the bar and give it back to you. I’ll cover the dances out of my tips later.”

He stared at her with an expression she found hard to read.

“Please! I’m new here. If I mess up that many dances, just give them away... I could get fired.”

He stared at her for a moment more with what had to be the sliest smile she had ever seen. He reached for a billfold stuffed with hundred dollar bills. He opened it and peeled off a single bill. He held it in the air so the bouncer could see. Then he tucked it gently into the front of her g string.

One of his fingers dipped below what would legally be allowed in a strip club. She started to protest, when suddenly, it grazed her clit and for the first time she realized just how aroused she was.

She was used to getting a little juicy at work from time to time. You can’t go through all of the motions of sex without tricking your body into a state of high alert now and again. Mostly she was able to treat the undulations and writhing required for her job as a pantomime. But from this one touch, she felt a flood gate open. She could almost hear herself get wet. As he pulled his finger away, a long trail of her essence extended from her sex to his finger. When it finally broke it covered the tip in a translucent sheen.

He looked into her eyes and without thinking she leaned forward and sucked the tip of his finger. She ran her tongue all around it like she was fellating a cock. Then she deep throated the whole finger and slowly let it drag out of her mouth.

She took the finger deep into her mouth, deep like that time back in Florida she had invited the neighbor boy over and taken his cock in her mouth. She had seen a porno and wanted to try the things the people seemed to enjoy so much on the video. It was that night her father had come in. He had caught her. He had... he had...

When she came to again, she was still sucking his finger. She felt herself blush deeper than she knew she could. How had this man made her do that? Or had she just been so turned on? She tried to remember if she had had a drink that someone might have spiked, but none came to mind. She looked down at the man who was smiling that same smile.

“I’ll see you in the smoking room then?”

Without another word, he stood and walked away. She slumped into the dance booth where he had sat and tried to regain her composure. Something was amiss. Why was she slipping back to what had to be the worst memory of her life? The night her father had gone from being her protector to her enemy?

She shuddered remembering the abuse and the hate that spewed out of him. It was that night she decided to run away, even though it didn’t happen for another year. It was that night she had decided that she was all she had in this big bad scary world. She felt something inside her shudder, like a sob. Then she remembered, she still owed this asshole 100 dollars.

She considered just walking away. Whatever was going on with her obviously had something to do with him. Who cared if he was without a doubt the best looking man she had ever seen. Who cared if the moment he touched her, she felt like she was suddenly in a Madonna song.

She went to stand and felt her thighs squish together. She had never been this wet. Every step revealed a burning ache in her groin. She wanted a cock in her so bad. “Shit girl, pull yourself together!”

She walked back to the smoking room and was surprised to find Bruno standing outside.

“Bruno!”

“Don’t worry, I cleared the room and won’t let anyone disturb you and Mr. Seth.”

“Mr... wait, why?”

Bruno looked at her like she was insane.

“Because Mr. Seth asked me to!”

She scooted by the bouncer who settled into position, guarding the door. Inside she found the strange and deathly handsome man smoking a long white cigarette.

She tried to regain some control.

“I brought you your hundred... what is going on with Bruno?”

“I asked him to assure us some privacy.”

“But how...”

“You said you had my hundred?”

She looked down in her hand as if she had forgotten she had a hundred dollar bill clutched there. She thrust it out, again feeling like a little girl.

“Here. I am sorry, I don’t know what came over me.”

He made no move to take the money. He leaned back in his chair. “I have another proposition.”

Great, here it came, she was always getting propositioned by men who wanted to turn her from stripper to whore. She knew where to tell this guy to go now.

“Fuck you, buddy! I don’t prostitute myself.”

“I wasn’t going to ask you to trade the money for sex with me. If I want to fuck you, all I have to do is tell you to let me fuck you.”

As he spoke the words, a shiver went up her spine. Her vision started to blur.

“What I was going to say was I can fix that memory for you.”

“What?” Suddenly she wasn’t in the smoking room. She was her younger self, in that room with that boy’s dick in her mouth. She heard the sound of her father swing the door open. He towered over her like a monster.

The voice of the man fell from heaven. He said “Do you want me to stop him? Do you want me to stop your daddy?”

She sobbed and began to nod her head. Time seemed to slow as her dad’s hands arced toward her.

“Say, ‘he is not my daddy.’”

She struggled to find a breath, but through her fear, she spoke the words. “He is not my daddy.”

The scene was becoming too much for her. She could feel her consciousness fading. From further away she heard a question hang in the air: “Who is your daddy?”

With her last breath she squeaked out, “You are, Mr. Seth.”

Suddenly she could breathe. She was still in her room in Florida, but there was a new figure there. She knew it was Mr. Seth though he shone so bright he might as well have been the sun. The light from his being blew her old daddy against the wall. She watched as he writhed and melted. As he disappeared, she felt herself fly out of the memory and before she knew it she was back in the smoking room. Mr. Seth smiled at her while she panted.

“What was that? Where was that?”

“That was your most painful memory. I just took all the power out of it. I doubt you’ll think of it much anymore. I’ve healed you.”

She stood, shakily. She walked towards him. She was not even sure herself what she intended. She walked directly in front of him without saying a word. He remained silent as well. She suddenly fell to her knees and put her head to the ground. She began to kiss his feet.

“Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.”

He reached a hand out to caress her head. He lifted her till her eyes met his. She felt fire pour from him into her.

“If you want to thank me, don’t kiss my feet...”

With one motion he unzipped his pants and removed the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. Her eyes glazed as she was introduced to the new center of her existence. She reached out a trembling hand and scooped it into her grasp. It pulsed, warm and hard. She felt a strength and security she had lost in Florida come rushing back into her body. She dove onto the cock like a woman possessed. She coated the tip with her tongue, following the same progression as she had done with his finger earlier.

She shoved his cock down her throat till her eyes watered and she struggled for breath. She had never had this much man inside her mouth before. Her efforts stemmed from a deep love and appreciation she didn’t know she was capable of.

As she sucked him, he began to speak, though there was more of a tremor to his usually smooth voice.

“When you danced for me, your pain was so obvious, and you were so beautiful. I could see your whole future, living with that inside of you, it would have torn you to shreds. I had to take it from you. I did this without your permission, and now you have a chance to take it all back. If you like, I will erase all of this. I will give up my control of you, I will put your memory back into place, and you can continue on the path you were on an hour ago. Or...”

She hadn’t stopped sucking his dick, though she took in every word he said. She didn’t feel the slightest bit embarrassed or demeaned from sucking his cock while he spoke to her. She couldn’t understand why this all felt so natural.

You can come with me. You will be my little girl. I will own you, mind, body, and soul. I have a large house with several other beautiful women like you, all healed of their pain. All ready to befriend you in a way these jealous bitches never will. You will never have to work. Your life will be full of such pleausres you can not even imagine. But when I speak, you will obey. If you want to accept, swallow, if not, then spit.”

She suddenly felt his balls tighten and a volcano of cum erupted into her waiting mouth. His seed coated her tongue and inside her cheeks. They puffed out, she felt spurts of semen exit her nose and dribble down her chin. She looked like a chipmunk with a mouth full of nut juice.

She cast her eyes up to his and fell into them. Without another thought she relaxed her throat and let the torrent of jism slide down. She felt it deposit in her belly and immediately felt a warmth emanating from it.

“I am happy.” He said.

Suddenly her world burst into light. She came harder and deeper than she knew was possible. She came so hard she felt her brain’s wiring glow and shift. She felt as if programs were being downloaded directly into her subconscious. She fell back and let it wash over her like golden waves.

When the tide subsided, she was lying on the ground panting. She looked up and saw the same figure of light from her dream standing over her. Mr. Seth extended his hand and pulled her to her feet. He wrapped a strong arm around her and ushered her towards the door.

“Let’s leave this place and never return.”

She tucked her head under his arm. Her protector. Her daddy. Her savior.

“Wait,” she said. “How many women are we talking about?”

“Quite a few,” he smirked. “My brother might be a fisher of men, but I truly am a fisher of women.”