The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Time Sublime

* * *

Talk is cheap so lets get the stories rolling

I was thinking about what unusual item I could include in the story when I got this idea. Turned out to be not so unusual.

Ran it off in an hour so it’s well below 3000 words but it offers an easy start to the stories.

Feed back welcome but mostly I hope you enjoy.

(If you enjoy this you may like Magic Machine by Johnny D)

Dick
* * *

It was his first time and he could not believe how easy it had been.

The chance meeting at the singles bar. Sitting at the table in the booth and chatting for 30 minutes while the drug did its work and then helping her to his car. That last had been the most fraught. No one had questioned him as he spoke to her loudly telling her she had to learn to control her drinking as he supported her out of the bar and he would probably have pissed himself if he had been challenged.

In the front seat of his car he had put the headphones on her and began playing the CD. He knew he would need to drive around for a while and so had filled up with petrol earlier. He just picked up the next main road and drove out of town for twenty minutes before turning around and coming back.

By the time he got back to his house he had a raging hard on. It had begun after he turned back to town. She started verbalising the subliminal commands on the CD. As he pulled up she was repeating for the hundredth or so time. ‘I must obey. The music is good. I must keep this CD and never lose it. I must obey. The music is good.’

She had started just moving her lips to the mantra but as the commands took root she began the chant aloud. He knew he had her or rather was going to have her and his fears turned into desire. That desire had continued unchecked as he returned to town.

He pulled off the headphones and spoke to her. ‘I am your master. What must you do?’

‘I must obey you.’ she replied. ‘In every way and in every word I must obey you.’

‘Follow’ he said and got out of the car. She obeyed, climbing across the width of the car to leave by the same door he had. He chuckled that she had obeyed him literally. She was completely in his power.

He opened the door to his apartment and commanded her to enter. She walked past him and stood immediately in the doorway. He told her to walk forward to the sofa and she did so standing by the piece of leather furniture.

He had dreamed about his first subliminal conquest for months but all his plans for a long drawn out sex session vanished as he stared at the beautiful woman in front of him. He ordered her to undress and, almost impossibly, his hard on grew larger as her beautiful breasts and trimmed pussy were exposed.

He ordered her to lie down and without any pause he was on top of her and trying to penetrate her. She was completely dry and he could make no headway at first.

‘Masturbate’ He commanded her and she began to play with her slit. He had to think of Nuns to stop himself coming just watching her blank face show no emotion as her left hand beavered away.

He commanded her to stop and clambered back on top. She was wet now and he slid in easy. Slowly, ever so slowly, to keep control he began to hump her. After he got into a rhythm he found he was in complete control. In fact although her blank face made him hot as hell the lack of movement was not as enjoyable.

‘This is the greatest fuck of your life.’ he told her and the change was immediate. She started pushing back and making little mewling noises with every thrust. He found himself upping his tempo and she was right there with him. She twisted, she pushed and she slid taking him inside her with ever increasing urgency.

He felt himself reach the point of no return and slammed into her as he released his sperm. She gave out a long drawn out whine in response. It was the most intense orgasm that he had ever had. ‘Yes’ he said ‘you are an animal.’

She reared off the couch grabbed his head and ripped out his jugular with her teeth.

* * *

When the police arrived they found her sitting next to the body. She had got the CD in from the car as she knew it was important that she must listen to it. But at that moment it was in her hand and she was waving it like a weapon at anyone who came close. She bared her teeth and growled if anyone approached her or her kill.

‘I guess we better disarm her’ said the older policeman. ‘Although I’ve never seen a CD used for that before’