The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a fantasy that I wrote for a friend, hoping it would intrigue her and lead to a scenario much like that in the story. It did! Hope you enjoy it.

Mountain Man
* * *

FIRST ORGASM

by Mountain Man

I’d like to tell you how I helped my friend, Leslie, experience her first orgasm. Leslie is 36 years old and has been having sex since she was in her late teens. She loves sex and is an ardent and passionate lover. Although she’s had a number of partners over the years, and makes love with great intensity and pleasure, for some reason she’s never been able to come. She reaches great peaks of excitement, moaning and screaming loudly when fully aroused, yet never experiences the release of orgasm. This inability has been a source of distress for her. Although she’s very secure in her sexuality (she’s one of the most sexually liberated women I’ve been with), I know that at some deep level she feels she’s missing something and the lack bothers her. This is the story of how I helped her to overcome this barrier and experience an incredible, intense orgasm—her first.

Let me start by describing some of Leslie’s physical features. Although she’s in her mid-30’s, in many ways she has the face and body of a child, an incredibly naughty, sexy child. Her face is elfin, with a small pointed chin, a cute button nose, and beautiful wide dark eyes. When she laughs, which is often, she’s adorable, and I want nothing but to hug and kiss her. She has lovely thick black hair that falls in waves well below her shoulders. Her body is trim and athletic. She has perfect breasts. They’re about 34Cs, smooth and firm, standing erect with no need for support. When Leslie and I first become lovers, she told me that her breasts weren’t very sensitive and that attention to them was wasted. This didn’t stop me from spending a good deal of time fondling, caressing, and licking them. I loved to press my lips to one of her rosy tips, suck as much of the firm tender flesh into my mouth as I could, and then tease the nipple with my tongue. After a number of months of gentle attention, her breasts began to respond, finally getting to the point where only a light touch is required to arouse them to an erect hardness. This was my first inkling that her body could be trained to experience new realms of pleasure. Leslie has long, slender fingers and feet; the feel of my mouth on either never fails to elicit moans of passion from her. Her ass is slim and tight—a “fucking butt” she calls it—a perfect description. Her lovely stomach curves gently down to her darkly furred pussy within which nestle large and pouty lips; lips which she loves to have sucked or feel a hard cock buried between.

Leslie and I were lovers for about a year. Although we’d had a bit of difficulty early in our sexual relationship (she likes hard, passionate fucking, whereas I’m partial to gentle, sensuous caresses), we worked on reaching an accommodation, and each grew to appreciate the other’s style. By the time of our breakup a year ago (for non-sexual reasons), our love- making had become passionate and sensitive, and was a source of great pleasure for both of us. After our break, we didn’t see each other for a few weeks, but soon began working on repairing our friendship. She has a history of maintaining sexual relationships with her “ex’s”, and I began to hope that we might become lovers again. Although I pressed for a re-opening of our physical relationship, she felt that she’d be unable to maintain an emotional distance and that we’d best not have sex. Over the past year, our relationship has not been platonic, but she’s drawn the line at having intercourse. This summer she realized that the pain of our break-up had healed and that she was no longer desirous of “getting back together”. Remembering the pleasure that we’d shared, she decided that she’d like to try being lovers again. We care about each other deeply, and now both felt that we could enjoy each other without getting embroiled in side issues. Our “reunion” several weeks ago was passionate and loving. We’ve had several long, enjoyable sessions since then.

During the time we abstained from love-making, I spent a lot of time thinking about Leslie’s inability to climax. I was sure that she was capable of orgasm and that the proper training would lead to her experiencing new heights of sexual pleasure. I concluded that there were two keys to achieving this goal. The first was improving her image of her body. As a teenager and young adult, her body had been rather underdeveloped. This seemed to have lingering effects on her even many years later. She would often comment on having a “fat” stomach or being too bony. I suspected that removing traces of this negative self-image would work wonders on her ability to experience pleasure. The other key was in teaching her to become more focused on the physical experience of sex. Leslie is easily distracted and has a very difficult time staying focused on her bodily sensations. Since both of these factors involved subconscious attitudes and aptitudes, I came to the conclusion that training her subconscious was the path to orgasm. I began to contemplate leading her to a state of heightened suggestibility to enhance her concentration and to improve her body image. I’d had some indications that she could easily attain such a state, and I decided that I’d start her training the next time we made love.

The opportunity arose last Saturday. We were making love in the river near her house. This is our favorite place for having sex; the water is warm and the river current against our skin is incredibly sensuous. I sit on the bottom in about 2 feet of water. She sits on my cock in a kneeling position with her knees resting lightly on the river bottom. The water supports her weight so that her knees don’t get sore, but she has enough leverage to control her movements. She is so nearly weightless that I can readily direct her motions by holding her waist or her ass. We have had sessions in the river of gentle and rhythmic thrusting for well over an hour at a time. The sensation is extremely enjoyable; neither one of us is intensely aroused—there’s no drive to climax, but instead, a prolonged experience of sensual delight. Occasionally we’ll pick up the pace, and in the near-weightlessness of the water we’ll thrust to peaks of ecstasy, but mostly we move with langorous and exquisite pleasure.

We had been in our favorite position for several minutes. She was not yet fully aroused, but both of us were enjoying the sensations.

I placed my hands under her luscious ass and, pulling her close to me, breathed into her ear, “Would you like to try something new that I think will make you feel really good?”

Smiling gently, with her eyes half-closed, she nodded an affirmative.

“Will you trust me and follow my directions?”

Again a nod.

“OK. I’m going to say some sentences and I’d like you to repeat them after me. Everywhere I say ‘you’ you say ‘I’. For example, I say, ‘You’re beautiful’ and you repeat after me, ‘I’m beautiful’. Are you willing to do that?”

Another nod.

“Open your eyes and look at me.”

She opened her eyes and gazed into mine.

“You’re beautiful.”

“I’m beautiful,” she replied in a somewhat hesitant tone.

“You’re beautiful,” I repeated more strongly.

“I’m beautiful.”

I continued repeating the phrase rhythmically, in synchrony with my thrusts in and out of her body. She echoed the phrase, her voice getting stronger and more confident with each repetition. After about a minute, I changed the phrase to “You’re sexy,” a minute later to “You have a beautiful body,” and then again to “You’re sexy and beautiful.”

The suggestions I was giving her, and that she was repeating to herself, were beginning to have a powerful effect. With each repetition her body was moving more strongly; I could tell that she was becoming very aroused.

Not wishing to break the flow with strenuous movement, I whispered, “slow down and relax.”

Immediately her movements gentled. I continued repeating, “You’re sexy and beautiful” and she echoed each statement as she stared into my eyes. After several minutes, her eyelids began to tremble. I began to blink my eyes open and shut with each repetition, and she mimicked each motion. After a time she began to have difficulty opening her eyes. I repeated the phrase and blinked in rhythm. She continued to echo, opening and closing her eyes, on each repetition her eyes staying closed longer and longer. Her voice began to fall off and after a while she was mumbling the phrase drowsily. Soon she was struggling to open her eyes. I gently laid my fingertips on her eyelids and said, “relax, its OK to rest your eyes. Just keep them closed and relax. Let yourself drift. You feel good, relaxed. Listen to my voice and relax.” My cock was still inside her, but our movements had stilled and she was quietly resting against me. I continued to speak in a soothing tone and soon her body was completely relaxed, her eyes closed and her head resting on my shoulder. She was now extremely receptive to my suggestions and ready to continue with her training.

“I want you to focus all of your attention on your body now. Listen to my voice and concentrate on your body. Nothing else is important. Ignore any distracting thoughts. All that you’re aware of is my voice and your body. Your body is very beautiful; I want you to be aware of the beauty of your body. I’m going to go over each part of your body, and as I do, I want you to focus all of your attention on it and appreciate how beautiful it is. Let’s start with your face. You have a beautiful face. Your eyes are deep, dark and lovely. Your lips are full and sensuous. You have a lovely nose. Your skin is soft and beautiful.” As I described each part of her face, I gently, sensuously traced it with my fingertips. “You are a beautiful, sexy woman. I want you to tell me now that you have a beautiful face and when you say it, you will deeply believe it.”

In a strong voice she said, “I have a beautiful face,” with a tone of clear conviction.

I moved on, “You have a long and graceful neck. It is smooth and beautiful. Your throat is lovely. The nape of your neck has a beautiful curve; its perfectly formed and very sensual. You are a beautiful, sexy woman. I want you to tell me now that you have a beautiful neck and when you say it, you will deeply believe it.”

“I have a beautiful neck,” she stated firmly.

I continued on with each part of her body, caressing each gently as I suggested a description of beauty. When I got to her stomach, I paid it particular attention.

“Your belly is shapely and lovely. It is tight and firm. The gentle outward curve of your belly is incredibly sexy. Your navel is exquisite. Your belly is smooth and beautiful. Your belly is perfectly formed and you love it. You are a beautiful, sexy woman. I want you to tell me now that you have a beautiful belly and when you say it, you will deeply believe it.”

“I have a beautiful belly.”

Knowing that this was a area of her body that she’d had a hard time accepting, I repeated the suggestion.

Again she replied, “I have a beautiful belly.”

Her growing belief in the beauty of her body seemed to actually enhance her appearance. Her skin took on a flushed glow; a lovely smile had settled on her face. Her body was very relaxed but had a beautiful vibrancy.

I continued on, describing her ass, her feet, her legs, and her thighs. I concluded the description of her body with her pussy.

“You have a sexy and beautiful pussy. The fur that surrounds it is soft and luxuriant. Your pussy lips are full and lovely. Your vagina is a luscious pink color. It has a wonderful musky smell and a delicious taste. When you’re aroused, your pussy becomes warm and moist, making it even more desirable. You are a beautiful, sexy woman. I want you to tell me now that you have a beautiful pussy and when you say it, you will deeply believe it.”

“I have a beautiful pussy,” she replied.

The attention I’d been paying to Leslie’s body was having its effect on mine as well. I’d become quite aroused, and my penis was rock-hard within her vagina. The temptation to begin thrusting within her was powerful, but I wanted to concentrate on giving her pleasure.

The time had come to train her to new levels of arousal. I had made a good start by focusing her attention on individual parts of her body. I wanted to repeat the exercise but this time the emphasis was to be on arousing her and teaching her to concentrate on sensations of pleasure. I gently kissed her cheek.

“I’m going to kiss you again, and I want you to focus all your attention on that kiss. You will feel nothing else; nothing will distract you from enjoying my kiss. The kiss will be incredibly pleasurable. Your skin will be highly sensitive and aroused where I kiss you. My kiss will make you feel very good and you’ll enjoy it immensely.”

I repeated the kiss on her cheek, this time making it long, passionate, and sensuous. I pressed my lips tightly against her soft cheek, sucking gently and rubbing my tongue over her smooth skin. She responded with a small wiggle and a whimper of delight. I broke the kiss and softly spoke into her ear.

“I’m going to kiss you again, but this time you’ll feel the pleasurable sensations not only on your cheek, but also in your pussy. When I kiss your cheek, you’ll experience a pleasurable kiss on your pussy lips and clitoris. When I lick your cheek, you’ll feel your clitoris being licked and sucked. It will feel wonderful and you’ll become very aroused.”

This time when I repeated the kiss her body began to move against me. She ground her crotch against mine and I could feel her vagina tightening around me. Her breathing became rapid—short, shallow, panting breaths. She began to moan gently. I prolonged the kiss and her movements became more pronounced and insistent. Finally, I broke the kiss. She gave a small gasp and her motions slowed. Gradually her breathing slowed and gentled.

“I’m going to kiss you elsewhere. You’ll feel the same pleasurable sensations where I kiss you and also in your pussy. Each time that I kiss you, you will experience the same enjoyable feelings.”

This time I kissed her on the neck below her left ear. Again, she quickly became aroused, and was soon writhing and moaning. I shifted my lips to her right nipple. As I sucked and licked the tip of her breast, the nipple became erect and she squirmed even harder against me. Her moans had increased in intensity and become rhythmic, each thrust being accompanied by a gasp and a low moan. I moved to her other breast and was again rewarded with a stiffened nipple and a greater level of excitement.

I wanted to arouse parts of her body that I couldn’t reach with my lips, so I gave her a new set of suggestions. I stopped kissing her and waited a short while for her to regain her composure.

“Now I’m going to caress your back with my hands. It will feel just as pleasurable as my kisses did. As I rub your back, you will feel your clitoris being gently rubbed in the way you like best. It will be very exciting and extremely enjoyable. Each time that I rub a part of your body, you will experience intense pleasure, both on that part of your body and also in your pussy.”

I began to run my palms over her back, caressing the long, smooth muscles. She moved slowly beneath my hands, her vagina alternately tensing and relaxing as she forced panting breaths from between her parted lips. I continued to rub her back and returned to sucking her breast. Instantly, I could feel her level of excitement rise as the sensations from my hands were compounded with those of my lips. She was pushing herself against me insistently with a low keening sound. I moved my hands to her buttocks and, again, the signs of her pleasure were unmistakeable. She ground her ass cheeks against my hands and her movements became wilder and more rapid.

There was one last thing I needed to teach her, and then she’d be ready to climax. I wanted her to learn to build-up and store the pleasurable sensations she was experiencing. I knew that it wouldn’t be enough for her to experience intense pleasure; she already did that during sex, but for some reason she always “plateaued”, unable to continue on to the level of sexual tension that would demand the release of orgasm. I decided that if I could overwhelm her body with sensation and teach her to build each level of arousal on the last, that she’d quickly reach a point where orgasm would be inevitable. Again, I stopped my ministrations and allowed her to cool before continuing my suggestions, as much to forestall my own climax as to insure her attention.

When her breathing had returned to normal, I said, “Now I’m going to kiss your breast again. But this time, you will not feel my lips leave your breast. Once I begin to kiss it, the kisses will not stop and the sensation of pleasure will continue on your breast and in your pussy until I tell you otherwise. Each time that I kiss or rub you, you will feel the sensations continue, even after my lips or hands leave that part of your body. The pleasure that you feel from this kissing and rubbing will build in your clitoris and vagina. Each kiss and stroke will increase the intensity of your pleasure and your arousal. You’ll feel an extremely enjoyable sexual tension building in your pussy. Each sensation will add to this tension until you get to the point where you feel that it must be released. When the tension becomes so great that you must have release, call out my name.”

With this last suggestion, I began to suckle her right breast. She quickly became aroused.

I removed my lips from her breast and asked her, “do you feel me sucking on your breast now?”

“Yes,” she responded.

I began to lick her left nipple. The instant my lips touched it, her body jumped and her breathing became more rapid.

Again, I removed my lips and asked, “where am I kissing you now?”

“On both my breasts,” she gasped.

I slid my hands under her ass and briefly caressed her cheeks.

I removed my hands and asked, “where am I kissing or rubbing you?”

“You’re kissing both my breasts and rubbing my bottom.”

She had difficulty forcing the words out between her rapid gasps and moans. Her head was thrown back and her eyes squeezed tightly shut. With each new kiss or caress her level of excitement had jumped visibly. Now I was sure that her subconscious had accepted my last set of suggestions and that within minutes she’d be experiencing the wildly intense delight of her first orgasm.

I continued kissing and caressing every part of her body. I wanted her to be overwhelmed with stimulation. My hands and lips traveled over her eyelids, her cheeks, her neck and throat, her back, her shoulders, her breasts, her stomach, her legs and thighs, her hands and feet. Her arousal was awe-inspiring. With each new kiss or caress her passion grew, and soon her hips were bucking wildly against me. I knew that nothing existed in her universe but the sea of sensation that was bathing her body. Each instant, her level of arousal and pleasure intensified. I was also extremely aroused and was on the verge of my own orgasm.

Wishing to delay it until she’d had hers, I gasped in her ear, “You don’t need to move so much. Press your body against mine and keep your thrusts slow and small. It will feel just as good.”

Her pace dropped immediately, but I could tell by the tension in her body that she was continuing to climb to orgasm.

Her whole body was quivering now.

I had saved her lips for last, and whispered in her ear, “kiss me passionately.”

As soon as our lips touched I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. She pressed her lips eagerly against mine and I felt them part, her warm and active tongue darting into my mouth. After what seemed like an eternity of the most erotic kiss I’ve ever experienced, I pulled my mouth away from hers. As I did, she began to cry, “JOOHHHHHHNNNNNN”, her body thrusting wildly against me.

She was on the brink of release, and I gave her my last set of instructions.

“When I touch your right breast, you’ll experience a release of the sexual tension that has been building in your body. Your body will be flooded with intense pleasure. You’ll feel the sensation of release spreading out from your pussy, throughout your entire body. It will be the most pleasurable, satisfying sensation you’ve every experienced. You’ll have an intense and prolonged orgasm.”

I grabbed her ass to pull myself deep into her body and then touched her breast. As I did, she began to cum; I felt a shudder pass through her body, her moans became a scream of pleasure. She was tensed against me, her breath coming in short little gasps. The muscles of her vagina began a rippling set of contractions, massaging my cock within her. The sensation drove me over the edge and I began spurting deep inside her pussy. I must have blacked out for a moment, because I remember regaining consciousness. Leslie was still in the throes of orgasm. Her body was rigid and trembling, her face contorted, and she continued keening loudly. The sensation of kisses and caresses over her entire body was driving her from one climactic crest to the next. This woman who’d never had an orgasm in her life was in a multi-orgasmic frenzy!

Realizing that if her orgasm went on too long, she’d be incredibly sore the next day, I whispered in her ear, “I’m no longer kissing or rubbing you; when I touch you it no longer arouses you.”

Her body began to calm, the shuddering slowed and faded, her sounds of pleasure became quieter. Tears were leaking from her closed eyes, and she collapsed in exhaustion against me. I softly and tenderly caressed her back, helping to relax and settle her after the intensity of her orgasm.

When her breathing had returned to normal, I said, “Your body is responding as it normally does. You feel refreshed and relaxed. Open your eyes and awaken.”

She opened her eyes and looked at me with an enormous smile on her face. She gave me a big hug, and said, “Thank you so much. That was incredible. You’ve opened up a whole new world for me; I’ve never felt so good in my life.”

We continued to hug and kiss as the river flowed around us and the afternoon deepened to evening.

* * *