The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 34

Marissa returned carrying the plastic bag, and reported, “She claims she did nothing to them, except not turn off their overwhelming joy from selling sex.” Dolly said, Why did you bring that back? She has fifteen minutes to turn that off and relinquish her control, otherwise she is no more.” Marissa ran through to number six and two minutes later, Maurine and Sylvie walked out through the front door.

Dolly said, “There are two more people who were compromised by James Morrison, but they have already been enslaved by me, so I think we have successfully scotched Gavin’s plans.” Simone asked, “Where is Gavin now?” Dolly replied, “He is with Doris.” Simone continued, “So like Paul, he will be walking into the sea.” Dolly replied, “No, this time he has to live out his new life. I’ve already taken care of that. I am going to bed, if Sylvia comes back having failed, you might like to suggest to her that she walks into the sea.”

Dolly went up to her room and found two rubberised nighties laid them out on the bed, one silver and one royal blue. On the royal blue one there was a note which read “I have washed this with love and would like you to wear it every night when we sleep together. I love my silver one and I love you in your blue one very much.” Dolly washed, cleaned her teeth and changed into the royal blue night gown and was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

When June arrived back from the hospital, Marissa and Simone updated her on Dolly’s activities and when she came to bed, she moved as silently as possible so as not to disturb Dolly.

Next morning, June was in place five minutes before the alarm went off and then she attacked Dolly’s pussy. Dolly turned the alarm off and opened her legs wider. After the third orgasm they changed places and by the time they got to the bathroom, Marissa and Simone where on their way to the shop. Dolly and June showered together and June washed over every inch of Dolly’s body and gave her another orgasm while she spent ten minutes cleaning her pussy.

Dolly dressed in one of her latex business suits and June put her night gown back on for breakfast. While they were sitting at the table, Maurine joined them and updated Dolly on Sylvie’s successful attempts to contact Averill and Rosemary who were both at work. Dolly replied, “Keep her out of my way. I am still angry with her, and I have a very busy day today. Take your charge and meet Imogen and Patty at the station and bring them back here. Contact George Michael’s Restaurant and make a reservation in the board room in my name for up to ten people, for half past seven.”

Maurine asked, “What about that private detective? He is still sleeping on Sylvie’s floor.” Dolly replied, “If everything goes according to plan, you can get rid of him on Thursday.” Maurine said, “If you have no need of him, could I have him for a little while when his cock recovers?” Dolly replied, “Be my guest. I’m sure he would prefer to be in your bed than swimming in the North Sea.”

Dolly kissed June goodbye and walked out the front door. Maurine went back into number six and June went upstairs to wash the clothes worn the previous day, together with the two night gowns. Dolly walked to number 109 and found both Pamela and Judith in the board room, although it was all clean and finished. Dolly said, “If you Pamela would work with Michelle again today and Judith, I need you to start on number 108. When it is clean you and Pamela can sleep in there temporarily and I would like you then to move and clean number 106.”

Dolly opened 108 and let Judith in and then took Pamela to 106 where Michelle was already working. Dolly said, “Now that the cleaning is finished, this is where you will be working. Michele will be the Financial Controller so she will direct what you do and I will see you on Friday when I finish sorting out our new business. I have booked a table at George Michael’s Restaurant for tonight at seven-thirty; both of you and Judith are invited.” Dolly left them and after putting on her blue rubberised mac, she reversed the XJR out of the garage. After securing the door, she drove to Whitby to pick up Susan. As she parked in front of Geraldine’s house, Geraldine came running out saying, “That bastard has sold the house from under me!” Dolly replied, “Calm down, what has happened?” Geraldine replied, “I had a phone call this morning from Gavin’s solicitor. Gavin has given him instructions to transfer all his assets to someone new and the solicitor passed on the instructions for us to start packing.”

Dolly said, “Disregard those instructions. All Gavin’s assets should be coming to me so I will sell this house back to you for £10. Where is Susan?” Geraldine replied, “If it is alright with you, we are both coming.” Dolly said, “I don’t mind at all; we need to get to know each other better now that we will be board members of the same company.”

Susan appeared and she got in the front of the car and Geraldine got in the back. Dolly handed James’ book to Susan and said, “All the councils James had infiltrated are listed at the back. Where would you like to start?” Susan said, “Head North; we will do all twelve of the ones in the North West Alliance. There are 33 local authorities so it will take more than a day.” Susan directed Dolly to the business planning and development section of Redcar & Cleveland local Authority, Kirkleatham Street, Redcar. After parking the car, the three of them walked into the council offices and found the planning department. There were nine in the office, including the department head. Dolly projected her mind into every one of them, making them all one hundred percent obedient to Dolly, Susan and Geraldine, and then Susan asked about development opportunities, leaving her business card with each of them and instructing them to contact her is any new opportunities arose. One of the girls commented on Susan’s latex attire and Susan said, “You should try it, I bet you will love it.”

They departed Redcar and moved on to Middlesbrough and performed the same enslavement of all the staff in the office and from there to Stockton-on-tees, Hartlepool, Durham, Sunderland, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland and then returned home via Darlington. After they left Darlington, Susan said, “Twelve down and twenty-one more to do, so it will take two more days.” Dolly said, “We could do eleven tomorrow and ten on Thursday and then we should concentrate on getting the architects business up and running, and then the construction business. That way we will be ready when the calls start coming in.”

They arrived back at Whitby at six-thirty and Susan said, “I am exhausted.” Dolly said, “Well, I’m sorry you cannot rest but you are both coming out to dinner tonight. See if Leah is at home.” Geraldine skipped into the house and returned with Leah. They got into the car and Dolly headed back to Scarborough. Leah said, “It was pandemonium at work today. Apparently the ownership changed at lunchtime, although nobody has seen Gavin.” Dolly said, “We should invite Nancy. I have an apology to make and I would like to get to know her much better; after all she is my mother.” Dolly drove to the restaurant and stopped outside. She ran in and spoke to Bruce and made sure increasing the number to thirteen would not be a problem. Bruce said, “That will be alright if you have our meals.” Dolly said, “That will be fine and will William be our waiter?” After that was confirmed, “Dolly said, “See you later and then, seeing Anna, projected her mind into both of them, removing Silvia from their minds and increasing her obedience. The constant use of her psychic abilities throughout the day had strengthened and tuned her projection and she now had unlimited access to their obedience.

Getting back into the car, she drove towards Filey and tuned into Nancy’s drive. Parking as close to the kitchen door as possible, Susan said, “I will get her,” and jumped out. Dolly stayed in the car and Leah said, “How is she your mother?” Dolly replied, “After Walter kidnapped me and reprogrammed me, he adopted me and changed my name. Walter was married to Nancy, which makes her my adopted mother.” Geraldine asked, “If you were kidnapped and reprogrammed, aren’t you angry? Why are you helping Walter’s friends and family?” Dolly replied, “Because he did a good job of reprogramming me as his tool for revenge.” Susan came out with Nancy, who was wearing a black wool coat. Susan sat Nancy in the front and then jumped in the back with Geraldine and Leah. Nancy said, “Susan said you feel the need to apologise; why do you think that?” Dolly said, “I discovered last night that you and Walter were married and I was insensitive yesterday when I told you of his death.” Nancy said, “At the time you did not know that we were married and I was just coming to terms with the fact that I was not there at the end. Gavin was an evil man who took joy in the control he discovered that he had over others. He did not believe in love and he made sure no one else ever had it or found it.” Dolly said, “I also discovered that the three things I was uncertain about Walter were the subject of his three manipulations. I should have stayed with my instincts and I might have been here sooner.” Nancy said, “Don’t reproach yourself, you got here eventually.”

Dolly started the car and drove out of the drive and back onto the road to Scarborough. It was after seven and Dolly hoped that everyone else would get to the restaurant alright. The only one who wouldn’t be there would be June and that saddened her a little. She found a parking place in the restaurant car park and they all got out. Nancy said, “I have never been here before. Is it good?” Dolly said, “I have never had a bad meal and the staff are very attentive.” As Dolly opened the door, Anna was waiting nearby so as to invite them in and said, “Welcome ladies. Some of your party are already here, but wait a moment and I see that two are improperly dressed. Come with me and I will find some appropriate clothing.” Before anyone could object, Nancy and Geraldine were whisked away. Dolly led Susan and Leah through to the board room. Seated at the table were Michele, Pamela, Judith, Simone, and Marissa. Dolly asked, “What is the news on the other three?” Simone said, “Maurine has gone to the station in a taxi and will have to take slut back home before coming on here. She apologised and said she would be here at about ten to eight.”

Dolly did not take a seat, although she was sort of protecting two, one for her and one for Nancy. Bruce came in and announced, “I have been informed that there will be a presentation at eight o’clock so we have delayed the start of dinner. “Would anyone like a drink?” Dolly said, “Four bottles of the house wine please, two red and two white to start.” Bruce turned saying, “I will be right back.” As Bruce left the room, Anna returned with Nancy and Geraldine. Nancy was wearing a long ball gown in latex and Geraldine was wearing a rubber coat with a tight belt. Dolly said, “I thought you had a latex allergy.” Geraldine replied, “I do, this coat has a cotton lining.” Dolly turned to Marissa and asked, “Did we sell this coat?” Anna replied saying, “No I already had this, Mistress.” Dolly said, “We are expecting three more guests; please make sure they are properly dressed before you let them in.” Anna turned and left so she could carry out her instruction. Neither Bruce nor Anna had realised what had happened earlier that evening.

Maurine entered the restaurant and looked about to see where Dolly and her party were sitting. Not seeing them, she became concerned that the taxi driver had dropped them at the wrong place. Anna finished serving and said, “You must be the missing three. I see you are all properly dressed, so please follow me.” As Anna was showing Maurine, Imogen and Patty into the board room, the door to the street opened and two men entered, Raymond Meagan and Percival Scudamore. Bruce approached them and asked, “Are you the two gentlemen for the Miss Page party?” Scudamore said, “How many in the party?” Bruce replied. “There are thirteen in there.” “Could you open five bottles of champagne and place a flute in front of everyone and then pour out the champagne. When all the glasses are full, come back and get us,” Scudamore instructed.

In the room after a round of introductions, Dolly was grilling Imogen and Patty as to what they had been doing and if their jobs were still safe. Patty said, “My job is still safe we are officially still on holiday, although the local pimp will be a bit upset that I did not show today.” Imogen said, “I think my job is well and truly compromised. The second punter I had was my senior registrar at the hospital and the ninth one was the local vicar.” Dolly said, “You should try and bluff it out; don’t acknowledge it was you and they will not push it for fear of being exposed.” Dolly projected her mind with pinpoint accuracy into Imogen and then Patty and made them both 100% obedient to her and only her. She then said, “You no longer have any desires to be a whore and you have total control over your free will, with respect to anyone except me. Now I would like to introduce you both to this wonderful woman beside me. She is our stepmother and Walter’s latest wife. Most of the people in this room who you have never met before have been the subject of long term hypnosis and have just recently been freed.”

Bruce had been placing glasses in front of everyone and was filling them with champagne. He filled Dolly’s last and as Dolly asked, “What is this for.” Bruce replied, “This if for a toast and if you will bear with me for thirty seconds, I will get the men who will give it.” Bruce opened the door and Scudamore and Meagan stepped into the room.

Scudamore said, “Ladies, I would like to say a few words and then I would like you to join us in a toast to Miss Page. As you all now know, there has been evil at work in the Page household. James Morrison was a very proficient hypnotist and he planted triggers in each and every one of his family and friends, including Walter. These triggers fell into the hand of some evil petty criminals who used them for their own twisted enjoyment. Walter was instructed to forget his family and business and concentrate on something else. The something else, his choice, was mind control, using his chemical expertise and he was very successful.

Unfortunately he only realised what had actually taken place in the last weeks of his life. He decided to programme Dolly as his cruise missile and put her in a position where she would attract attention. He also used his mind control on us and left instructions that the hypnotic triggers and memory manipulation would evaporate if Dolly was successful in restoring his world.

This morning we received notification that Dolly had succeeded, when all the assets of one Gavin Richardson were transferred to Miss Page, together with notification that Mrs. Morrison had been fully restored. That enabled Walter’s trigger to be exercised and all our memories were restored. It is nice to see you again, Mrs. Page. I apologise for not inviting you to the funeral.

Michele also told me that Susan was going to start up James’ business and Dolly was restarting Page Development Holdings, this is the full reinstatement of the Page dynasty. I would like you all raise your glasses and join me in a toast to Miss Dolly Page, Walter’s replacement, and a lasting epitaph to all the good things Walter was, that will be again. To Miss Dolly Page.”

Everyone raised their glass, even Bruce and Anna standing by the door, and shouted, “To Miss Dolly Page, Walter’s replacement.”

Once again the food was excellent and William was extremely attentive at keeping everyone happy. At the end Nancy asked Dolly who she was before Walter and Dolly replied, “Walter took that away, I am only what he made although I still have all my education”. Nancy continued, “What about this latex thing, if this was James’ fetish that he pushed on to Walter and Walter then pushed it on to you, how come everyone is wearing latex”. Dolly said, “Walter instructed that every person I mind controlled must be turned into a latex loving slut although I complied with the latex command I have toned down the slut option.” Nancy asked “This latex dress I am wearing, have you changed me to like it”. Dolly replied, “No I haven’t enslaved you, why do you like your dress”? Nancy said, “I have some strange feelings towards this material, I wonder if James did get to me”. Dolly projected her mind into Nancy and made her totally obedient to her and then said, “If you consider this feeling to be your own desire and embrace it fully you will be much more relaxed than if you believe it to be a prescribed fetish. And if you see Marissa or Simone before you leave they will arrange for you to purchase the remainder of what you will be wearing from now on.

Nancy asked Imogen and Patty where they were staying and when they replied that they did not know, she invited them to stay with her. Imogen said, “Our bags are at Dolly’s” and Dolly replied, “I will run you home and then bring you back here and then you can take Nancy home while I take Geraldine, Susan and Leah. Michele said, “Jeffery should be outside to take us home so if you take Maurine Simone and Marissa, when you take Patty for the Bags that is everyone.

Dolly asked everyone else to stay with Nancy until she got back. She drove Maurine, Marissa, Simone and Patty to Shore Road and when Patty retrieved there bags, she drove her around to the Garage and after opening the door gave the keys to he x-type to Patty. Dolly then instructed her to take Imogen and Nancy to the shop tomorrow and to see Nancy home again with her new clothes and to meet again the following night in the Lamb and Flag for dinner. Patty and Imogen set off in the x-type and Dolly turned the XJR around, secured the garage and then followed the x-type back to the restaurant. Jeffery was in the car park and all the latex clad ladies and Geraldine who had changed back into her own clothes, climbed in to one of the cars form. Jeffery conveyed, Michelle, Pamela and Judith. Patty took Imogen and Nancy, and Dolly took Geraldine, Susan and Leah.

When Dolly eventually returned to shore road, June and Jeri were both waiting for her Jeri had agreed with Doris that she could move in with Dolly so her bags were already unpacked.. After a drink and a chat they went off to bed and Dolly once again went to bed in her royal Blue night dress with two young girls in silver ones on, lying on either side, all three with their hoods up over their heads.