The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finders, Keepers

Seventh chapter

“Oh, c’mon! Won’t you give me a hand already? It’s your boyfriend coming to visit here!” Clare’s frustration was reasonable. She was balancing trays with all sorts of rather wobbly-looking constructions consisting of piling bowls, plates and cups. “On it!” Melanie hurried as much as she could, but honestly that just meant she was indeed keeping herself busy running to and from the kitchen. She was just too distracted. As if Clare had known about her talk with Thomas she had acted around Melanie as if nothing ever happened between them. And presumptuously pointed out that surely Mel had not forgotten to invite Thomas over one of these days. Being woken up that way Melanie had more or less stumbled into a morning of full-blown hectic and chaos. Clare had not been amused when she heard that the already expected visit would in fact happen today and had grumbled about how she would now have to improvise another portion for breakfast.

She fiddled with her baggy shirt and sweat pants. They were the most lose fit she had available right now and still felt like way too much fabric on her skin. They also were the least sexy stuff she had. Which, as she pondered with the umpteenth look at Clare, was perhaps not the worst thing to be dressed in this morning. Admittedly she was blowing this way out of proportion. They had both been on an emotional roller coaster from their respective dates and so all that friction had to be discharged. By now, Melanie had convinced herself that the same could have happened no matter who the respective other person was. That it had been the two of them in that particular moment had been nothing but coincidence. Water under the bridge. Forgive and forget. Right?

And yet, ever since it happened, she didn’t know anymore. Clare had dropped hints. Already before it happened. About her attitude having changed. Maybe she was not a lesbian. But would it be that much of a stretch to think that her roommate had discovered some kind of nymphomaniac streak, repressed over the years by her academic strife for success and carrier advancement? Silent waters ran deep, as they said. And Clare was without a doubt the most silent water Melanie could think of. Had she really anything to go by to assume that a situation like that would not repeat itself? If that time had been a simple excess of sexual tension in the air, was she really safe as long as she just didn’t mention it again? Or was she actually worrying over nothing at all? A sigh escaped her. She just plain didn’t have a clue.

“When did he say he’ll be here again?” Oh, shit! The time! Melanie’s eyes flew to the wall, only to widen in horror. “Any minute now!” Muffled curses told her Clare was not at all satisfied with her preparations. And neither was she! Even if her entire flat were stock-full of aggressively horny nymphomaniac lesbian hookers she would not allow herself to be caught in this kind of drab, unexciting outfit by Thomas. In fact, in that case greeting him with the sight of her getting thoroughly fucked sounded a lot better. And was she really suspecting her roommate, the woman she knew as her friend for years now? Nonsense, all of it! She scurried into her room, hurling the quickly discarded clothes across her bed before lunging for the one’s she had already prepared last night exactly for this opportunity.

Though it still amounted to merely a wine red string top and black zip-up skirt. She had contemplated more options. Elegant, casual, raunchy. But maybe such a simple look was best. And honestly, if this visit was going anywhere near how she hoped it would turn out, she already wore too much either way. Might as well make things easier on him. Thinking about it, some time had passed since their date. She felt sorry for leaving him pent-up this long. And tried chasing away any intrusive fear of him not being as pent-up as she assumed. If he had any other girl he was seeing, that couldn’t be helped. There were not yet any promises between them. And he had needs. In fact, she herself was probably the last person to blame him for any hypothetical tryst. Not after she had had that short… happenstance with Clare. The memory had her heart flutter. It wasn’t like it had been unpleasant. Quite the opposite! While she had no way of knowing, Clare had to have been with other girls before. Or simply that horny, but that had to be a lie. You got desperate and eager on being horny. But ‘good’ had to come from practice. Melanie ran a last mental check. Did she think of everything she had to prepare before Thomas arrived?

A sharp ringing sound snapped her out of it. He was here! In a flash she reached and opened the door, welcoming him. He beamed at the sight of her, moving the flower bouquet in his hands aside to pull her into a hug. “You’re looking good there!” His praise sent a swarm of butterflies through her. “So do you! Come in, come in!” Clare turned around the corner as the door closed behind him and Melanie felt her jaw trembling, dangerously close to dropping at the way her roommate greeted the young man. The scientist had dressed herself in a lively green top and a black leather mini skirt, wearing 3-inch heels that showed off her legs and feet with almost natural ease, as if there were nothing strange about it at all. And she—the resident chemistry nerd—wore make-up! Light and virtually impossible to notice if one didn’t know her on a day-to-day base like Melanie did. But undeniably a true and veritable attempt to show off! Except that Melanie knew for a fact that Clare actually hated dressing like this! Whilst she would have argued heavily against it, she knew Clare usually referred to this kind of look as slutty and easy. And now that she actually did wear a look like this for once, Melanie instantly understood where that reluctance came from. Her friend carried herself with the confidence of an escort lady and the sensual prowl of a predatory seductress. Melanie grabbed her arm, swiftly pulling her aside. “What’s the big deal? You do know that he’s my man, don’t you?” She had expected a lot of responses but the one she actually got left her speechless: “That insecure? Why should I care? That’s your problem, not mine! Now let go, we’re making our guest wait!”

Dumbfounded she followed Clare into the living room, where Thomas had already sat down a small box on the table. “What’s that?” Clare had spotted it and her curiosity was instantly roused. “Just a bit of a friendly gesture if you will. I found it the polite thing to do to bring some confectionary.” “Since no girl can say ‘no’ in front of sweets? Talk about prejudice.” Despite her words she was obviously elated about his thoughtfulness. “Oh, don’t worry. I don’t think you’ll have any desire to say ‘no’ either way. I just thought that they might make a good snack as we talk. Since I had no idea that you girls would have food prepared by the time I arrived.” “Oh, you jest!” Melanie was determined to take back some of the conversation. “Of course we’d make sure you are fully satisfied when you’re here!” He laughed at that. “You’re right about that.” Waving those concerns aside they sat down. “How’s work going, Clare?” She couldn’t hold back a snide glance. “It’s good, same as usual.” “So you are still researching how green facades can improve climate conditions in larger cities?” Melanie could tell his reply through her off. Understandable. Clare was used to being either belittled or avoided because of how passionate she could get about her research. Most guys didn’t take her serious and when they later understood that she was every bit as smart as her job made her out to be they got angry with her. What she wasn’t used to was being met with actual interest in her research. At least not from the guys around her.

“Yes. If you want to know more,” every single one of her words evidence of her disbelieve, “I could show you some things about it later?” “I’ll hold you to your word.” By now Melanie knew him well enough to see the spark of interest in his eyes. It made her uncomfortable how easily Clare could capture his attention. Wasn’t he here to help the two friends make up? Not to mention that she had still to somehow touch the topic of hypnosis with him. How was she supposed to do that when he was already engrossed in Clare’s projects? “By the way,” Clare also seemingly wanted to steer the discussion back to the point, “I was just wondering what we would need to tell your girlfriend so that she’ll stop tip-toeing around me. Any ideas?” “Wh…?!” Melanie didn’t know what shocked her more. That Clare cut to the chase like this? Or that he hardly bothered suppressing his chuckle over her direct question. “True, that is worth thinking about. Let’s see. To begin with, Clare, did you have any intention to seduce Melanie?” “Don’t be ridiculous!” Now that hurt. “So you’re saying you just ate me out like that for no reason at all?! Because you had nothing better to do? Or maybe you just think it’s normal to do that with your room mates?” Clare defensively raised her hands. “Can you stop twisting my words, please?” Stop? What a joke, she was barely getting started! But one sharp look from Thomas made her hold her breath, if only reluctantly. “Thanks. Let me finish before you judge me. It wasn’t for ‘no reason’ as you put it. Do I look like the type of person who would do things without some sort of reason driving me to do them?” “Then what was it? And make it snappy if you’d please.”

“You’re hot.”

The matter-of-fact blunt response baffled her. As did Thomas’ pensive words: “Can confirm.” Clare had the decency to look flushed as she tried adding some sort of context. “Don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I… I didn’t know I found girls hot, okay? Not in that way, at least. But you just have this air about you. Like a kind of shine? Or rather…” She was visibly at a loss for the appropriate words to describe her attraction to Melanie. It was actually kind of cute. Endearing, in a way, to see the normally so cool and reserved scientist open up and reveal such a clumsy, vulnerable side of her. Melanie’s fury fizzled away as she listened to her. Meanwhile Thomas offered his assistance: “Like the more you watch her the more you feel drawn to her. And the more you want to just use actions instead of words to convey how beautiful she is. That’s right, isn’t it?” “Yes. So right…” The words sounded as if coming from far away as Melanie watched Clare’s eyes glaze over. The scientist was inching forward to the edge of her seat so slowly that Melanie was willing to believe she didn’t even notice doing so herself. It had something strangely surreal about it. Thomas meanwhile didn’t seem to see any of that and merely remarked: “It’s easy to see why Clare would be so attracted to you. And honestly, you understand better than anyone how she must feel. After all, day after day, you live together under one roof with this incredibly sexy woman.” Actually he had a point there! Melanie couldn’t help herself. Her eyes just started taking in Clare’s figure with renewed interest. Clare really was incredibly attractive. Who’d know that better than her? How often had she caught glimpses of the slim, unblemished body the scientist usually hid under layers of clothes? In fact, Melanie was near certain to be one of only very few people to have ever seen the other woman naked. “It’s perfectly normal that you would want to reach out and touch such a wonderful body. Caress it. Even make love to it. It would be nothing but the most honest admiration towards beauty.” Yes, that was true. Perfectly innocent. “And of course your body would get so very aroused whenever you thought about this attractive lady.” She blinked. Naturally, everyone would get this wet looking at Clare, right? She moaned as she could no longer keep the memories away. One thing was for sure, Clare ate pussy better than anyone else she’d ever been with. She giggled. That may not be entirely true. To be fair, she had yet to give Thomas any chance to even prove his skill at this.

Opposite from her Clare was panting, her hands creeping closer to her sex in much the same way as her body had been moving to the edge of her seat. Melanie thought that Thomas kept talking next to them. But she found that right here, right now, there was only one single thing in the world even more important that whatever it was he said. The girl across from her. Her tits. The way her dainty fingers quivered in a hopeless struggle against growing desire. The perfect arches of those soft lips as a wet tongue parted and licked them in subconscious need. And the mind-numbing, wanton craving in her eyes.

There was but one sentence that managed to even reach her brain over that perfect sight in front of her: “Just be honest about your lust, girls.”

“Clare, uh… I think I have to tell you something.” “Uh-huh.” With the way her roommate’s eyes were glued to her body, Melanie doubted that Clare was really listening. But she couldn’t help it. She just had to admit this. Now! “I really couldn’t stop thinking about what happened that time. The way you made me feel. The way we touched each other.” A loud moan from Clare drowned out her words for a moment as the woman seemed to recall exactly what Melanie described. “Or the way you looked with your fingers in your cunt.” “Oh, fuck!” Within seconds that was precisely where Clare’s fingers ended up right now as well. The sight was enough to make Melanie trail off for a bit.

“There is something more you need to say, Melanie.”

How right Thomas was! And how supportive to remind her. Though she also felt nervous. He had no idea what sort of think she actually wanted to confess to her roommate. “I want us to fuck just like then! And not just once or twice. I finally learned how much of a sexy slut you can be—and how much more of a slut you can make me!” By now the other woman was just squealing in her seat, her skirt hiked up and no longer even pretending to hide any skin, her panties pulled down as to make way for the fingers that kept frantically playing with her glistening pussy. With a shiver she let herself go and started mimicking Clare’s movements. Once her fingers touched her sensitive clit she was distracted by the pleasure for an instant.

“Oh, fuck. Yes, that sounds good!” Clare had to have listened. How else would she reply now? “But what about Thomas?” The mere mention of his name send a jolt of bliss through her body! “I want, no, I need to fuck both of you! And let him fuck us! Allow him to just use our sexy bodies and have his way with his two horny little whores!” “Me, too! Oh, fuck! Yes, please!” Clare half shouted, half grunted as the sudden revelation made her quake uncontrollably. Melanie on the other hand had just as much trouble forming words in between moans as just by saying it out loud her mind painted the image of it so very vividly in her head. Clare and her, both naked and glistening from sweat as they took turns serving as willing cock sleeves for Thomas. His steady, soothing voice flowing into their ears, assuring them that this was their place. Down on their knees, worshipping his cock like good girls should. She felt even felt herself gagging a little as she remembered that incredible blowjob he’d made her give him during their date and began to imagine him doing the same thing to both of them. Taking turns, the moment of alternating between his two sluts the only time where either of them could catch their breath before having her face fucked all over again. Hearing him tell her that she would never be able to forget his cock. That she’d never again be able to resist serving him whenever he so desired. That she was nothing but a good, submissive slave for him.

Which made her cum.

Was all this really just in her head? It felt so absurdly real. She wanted it to be real. To find out that she really was the perfect little fuck toy for him. Serving him side by side with her smoking hot whore of a roommate. They’d make the perfect set of sex slaves. The both of them already lived under one roof. When he was busy, they could just fuck each other. And serve him even better whenever he was present. She almost thought it was real when in those visions he softly embraced her, patting her head and telling her what a good job she did. How proud he was of her. How right now she didn’t have to do anything and could just take a rest. It was so fantastic to hear that she didn’t even need to think and could just rest her brain as well. Honestly, after such an intense fuck she wouldn’t be able to think straight even if she tried. How reassuring to know that good slaves like her didn’t ever need to think when they could just obey him instead.

Clare didn’t think either. At least that was how Melanie envisioned it. in her fantasy she saw Clare lay in Thomas’ arms just like her with a drugged, vacant expression on her face as the scientist so easily let go of her mind and thoughts to only follow their master’s will. Like good girls did.

Eventually she stirred, still grinning like an idiot about her day dream. Or… had it perhaps lasted longer than that? She was mildly confused to see the shadows getting longer outside. “What… Sorry, what time is it?” Her voice sounded distant. Shaky. Like she’d only just woken up from sleep. Thomas just chuckled. “Don’t worry. You two just had a lot to discuss and eventually nodded off.” His eyes turned a little serious at that thought. “Could it be that you didn’t really get any proper sleep these past days? Insomnia? Or was it”, he glanced towards Clare who also slowly sat up in her seat, “maybe something else?”

For but an instant Melanie wished the reason for her lack of sleep were sex with Clare. Lots of it. Just because she felt it might make him happy. Happy to know his sluts played with each other like good, horny girls did. But then she chastised herself. What in the world was she thinking?! It was one thing that she apparently had some hidden fantasies that were only now making themselves known. But Thomas for one had never actually implied to be into that as well!

“I just had a lot to think about.” It felt wrong somehow to dodge the question like this. Inwardly she cringed, wanting to tell him her thoughts without holding any naughty detail back. Good girls didn’t have secrets from master. But then he smiled and all was well again. “In that regard the problem’s definitely about to disappear.” His optimism rubbed off on her. “True. You’ve been a great help.” “Yeah…”, Clare groggily chimed in, “thanks for coming today.” “It was my pleasure.” His harmless response caused a burning blush to spread over Melanie’s cheeks. And after one look in her face she knew Clare was at least as flushed.

“But it’s getting late. I’ll get going for now.” “I’ll send you off!” She escorted him to the door. When she returned to the living room Clare was fidgeting with her clothes. “So… Can I take it we’re no longer going to avoid each other in our own home?” “Yes. Don’t worry.” Even if she’d wanted to, after seeing the shy expression on the blonde scientist’s face there was no way Melanie could do anything but agree. Clare nodded and some of the distress vanished from her eyes. “Then, even though I know we just woke up from a nap and all, I think I’ll go to bed now. It just was a lot to wrap my head around.” Melanie had an inkling what she might mean and couldn’t help but nod. Then, before her freshly roused courage might leave her, she leaned in and kissed Clare. Just a quick, fleeting kiss. If she was wrong about this, then it could still pass as a simple if perhaps overly exited courtesy. For a split-second Clare just stared at her in surprise. Then a sly grin flickered around the corners of her mouth and she pulled Melanie in for a real kiss that when it finally ended seconds—or minutes?—later left her squirming and yearning for more.

“Sorry,” Clare turned her hopes down, “but not tonight. I just think we should do this slowly. At least a bit more so than we have until now.” “Right. Of course. That’s perfectly fine.” What exactly was supposed to be fine about this? Wasn’t it Clare who had just jumped her out of nowhere before? She forced herself to be rational about this. Sure, Clare had acted everything but ‘slow’ before. But then again, was not that the very reason things had become so awkward between them in the first place? Taking things a little slower this time was the right thing to do. Even if all of her just wanted to tie the girl before her to her bed and drive her insane with lust.

“Have a good night then.” “You too, Mel.”

Alone and restless from all the different feelings raging inside her she slipped out of her clothes as soon as the door of her room closed behind her. At the very least there would definitely no longer be any reason not to simply strut around the flat in all her nude glory. No longer any need to pretend. She flopped on her bed and wrapped herself in her blankets. She’d forgotten to ask Thomas when they’d be able to meet next. She’d practically begged him to rush here and solve her problems. Did he have to go back and finish even more work now? Or did he have some free time they could spend together? Why had she not thought to ask him?

It had been a long and confusing day, she reasoned. More than enough so to leave anyone drained and sleepy. She snuggled deeper into her bed. No need to be impatient. She could just ask him out on a date tomorrow. And even if he didn’t have time she now knew someone else who might be happy spending some quality time with her. Elated by such and other thoughts she was about to doze off for the night when suddenly a nagging question jolted her awake. Had her roommate not been on a date the other day?

Then why the hell did Clare say she wanted to become Thomas’ sex slave along with her?

* * *