The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Femme Fatale and the Private Eye

Warning: This story is for consenting adults over 18 who like hypno erotic stories. If you like this story check out my videos at clips4sale.com/28067 and email me at

I poured myself a drink, there wasn’t a client in sight, and there hadn’t been one all week. I toasted alcohol, the only dame you can trust. Then she walked in, a blonde swathed in red silk and I felt a fluttering in my stoma that wasn’t just alool on an empty stoma, and it wasn’t just the possibility of being able to pay my rent either.

“Are you andler, the Private Eye?” I couldn’t resist a straight line like that if you paide me. Not than anyone’s ever offered.

“Actually I’m a Sergeant Eye now, I’ve gotten some promotions over the years.” She rolled her eyes and coolly eyed me up and down, measuring me, for a new suit or a body bag I couldn’t tell ya.

“Do you arge extra for the witty banter?”

“Nah doll, I throw that in gratis.”

“And yet it’s still overpriced.”

“Your tongue’s as sharp as your fashion sense. Does it have any other talents?”

She gave me a glance that could cook a steak and asked me “Wouldn’t you like to know. If you help me, you might.” Her tongue peeked out a little from her lips and I got a little distracted. I recovered.

“Help you do what? Somehow I don’t peg you the type to need someone to walk her home at night.”

“I need you... in your professional capacity.”

“So you need someone leaned on, or is someone leaning on you?”

“Maybe I just want to lean on you.” She gave me a little fluttering of the eyelashes with that one. She was working overtime with the vamping. I’m not saying I was immune but I was at least aware I was being worked over. So I said to her “Doll a pretty face I’m not. So if you’re here to see me you either want protection, muscle or something found out. And I’m betting there ain’t mu you don’t already know.”

“Oh I don’t know, there might be a lot I could learn about you.”

“You can learn that I don’t let a pair of sexy legs lead me around like a guide dog.”

“How about a pair of pretty blue eyes?” And when she said that she hit me with her blue eyes and I forgot all about that she was working me over. I just wanted to take her in my arms. Not wanting to let her know she was getting to me I got gruff.

“How about you cut to the chase?”

She was cool though. She just asked me “Don’t you call this the chase?”

“Doll, this ain’t even the saddling of the horses.”

“Fine, I need protection.”

“Whom from.”

“Don’t you talk all fancy for hired muscle.” She got me there. I’m always catching flak from the other PI’s for being a stickler for erudition. See there I go again.

“I’m also a shamus, we got a rep for doing some thinking between tussles.”

“Is it deserved?” She was sharp all right. Not just a pretty face. Smart enough to be dangerous.

“You’re here to hire me aren’t you. So again, protection from whom. I won’t ask again.” She was pretty and smart, but I don’t like having my chain yanked.

“From the night mayor, we’ve come to an unfortunate parting of the ways.”

That got my attention. The Night Mayor ran everything that was under the table in the city. Everything in the shadows answered to him, and quite a bit in the daylight world too. If I had to choose between fighting city hall and going head to head with the night mayor I know what I’d choose.

“Meaning he stopped paying your blackmail.”

“I call it alimony.”

“Call it what you like, long as you take it to go.” The sooner she was out of my office I could go back to drinking. Which might kill me but it wouldn’t kill me tonight. I couldn’t say the same about the Night Mayor.

“You’re afraid of teh night mayor.” She made it sound like an insult. And I don’t take kindly to being called a coward, even by a beautiful dame.

“I just know thesound of a dice coming up box cars.”

“You don’t believe in a long shot. Not even for the jackpot?” Then she spreads her legs and gave me a slight view up her skirt and I caught a glimpse of black silk. Sure it was distracting, but the thought of a man’s demise do a lot to clear his mind.

I told her “Long shot’s just another way of saying sucker bet.”

“Big strong man like you surely isn’t afraid of anything. Don’t you want to rescue a damsel in distress?” She was good. I wasn’t going to let her know it.

“Who writes your dialogue?”

“Want to write a love scene for me?”

“Sorry doll eyes, I have a feeling any love scene with you is the one where the guy dies tragically while you stroll away wiping fake tears from your eyes.”

“I’m hurt. They’d be real tears, I’m a method actress.” She even pretended to wipe away a fake tear. She’d be real fun to play with, right until the point I had to pull the knife out of my back. And I’m not speaking figuratively here. This doll had blood on her hands that couldn’t be covered by those black satin gloves.

“I stand corrected.

“Won’t you help a damsel in distress like me?” She ran her fingers over his est and arms. It gave me chills and I really didn’t want to be arguing with her anymore. I just wanted to have her keep touching me. But I shook her hands loose anyway.

“You’re trying to cast the wrong leading man. I don’t like suicide as foreplay.”

“Fine, is it at least okay if I smoke.”

“Sure, it’s traditional. Want a blind fold too?”

She protested. “I’m not condemned yet.”

“ Lady, vagrants wouldn’t live in you.”

She just lit her cigarette and gave me those baby blues again. “How about slipping inside for a brief stay?”

“Lady you’re trouble on the hoof.”

“I’m not too much trouble.”

“At the very least you’re a risky proposition.”

“I wouldn’t proposition you if I thought you were afraid of a little risk.”

“Sorry doll, the wrapping paper’s great but I ain’t Pandora.”

“The world can take releasing a few more sins.” And the way she looked at me I knew which sins she was talking about.

I had to get this doll out of here before I forgot my priorities, first of which was not getting myself killed this week. “I’m serious doll, tell your story walking.”

She got hard with me and those eyes told me she might play with me, but it wouldn’t be patttycake, and it would be the way a cat plays with a mouse. “But I’m afraid I insist.”

“You don’t want to insist.” I told her. “You ain’t got the kind of insistence required.”

She changed tactics. Got soft again. “Couldn’t you at least hold me. Put your arms around me and tell me I’m going to be okay.” I knew better but you’d have said the same thing I did.

“Alright bright eyes, I guess I can do that.”

I held her tight for a few moments.

I breathed in her perfume. It was musky and vanilla and felt like home. “Your perfume, it’s real nice.”

“Nice, and here I thought you could twist a phrase to turn a girls head.”

She had a point. But her perfume was distracting and I told her so. Then like my hands had minds of their own I grabbed her ass.

She objected. “Hey that’s no way to treat a lady.”

“Sorry doll, don’t know what came over me.”

She got a big smile on her face. “Don’t worry about it.” She says then she took a breath of smoke and blows it towards his face) Don’t worry about anything at all. She started to slowly wave her cigarette holder beneath my nose She told to me to “Just relax. Femme Fatale is going to take care of everything.”

I knew something was wrong and tried to clear my head. I took deep breaths but that just made things worse. “What are you doing? What the hells in that smoke. I feel like I’m trading punches with Joe Louis.”

“It’s a lovely little trap. The smoke contains a powerful sedative, making you relaxed and compliant. The perfume is a powerful aphridosiac making it impossible to get away from me.”

I was desparate. I backhanded her across the face. “Screw that doll eyes.”

She stumbled back a few steps. You’re tough. As tough as I’ve heard. “Before I leave, I think I dropped something. Let me pick it up. She bent over slolwy, letting her skirt ride up over her ass. I was unable to look away, I felt like I was pulled forward, unable to see anything except her beautiful ass. I was so turned on, I needed her in my arms. I tried to stop myself but it was no use.

She leaned into me, letting her ass rub against me. “See I told you it was a powerful aphrodisiac” She continued to slowly wave holder back and forth beneath his nose) breathe in the smoke. You’re feeling so relaxed now. So compliant. And of course so very turned on for me. Do you feel those butterflies in your stoma. Those aren’t nerves, those are the flutterings of your falling in love with me. It’s so very important to you to keep me safe. After all you’re so very attracted to me. She kissed me softly on the lips.

“Tell me you’re very attracted to me.”

I couldn’t think straight. All I knew was her voice, perfume and touch. “I’m very attracted to you.”

She rewarded me with a thorough kiss. She took her time and she was perfect. Body english, her hands over my body, her tongue touched mine, gently, then firmly, the taste of her mouth was exquisite and more intoxicating than whiskey.

“You’ll do anythign to keep me safe, won’t you?”

“I’ll do anything to keep you safe” I meant it too. I couldn’t bear the thought of anything happening to her. She’d wrapped me around her finger, I knew it and she knew it. Sure she told me it was drugs in her perfume and smoke, but it didn’t matter. All I knew was that I needed her and needed her to be pleased with me. .

“You’re not afraid of the night mayor, not anymore. Are you?”

I told her I wasn’t afraid of anything. Not as long as I could keep her safe.

She seemed happy with that. She carressed my face and guided my eyes to hers.

“Stare deeper into my eyes. There is nothing except my eyes.” And there wasn’t. First I saw the blue in her eyes pulling me deeper. .

The last thing I remember was her telling me that I would be her bodyguard and how happy it would make me to give my life for hers. Somehow that seemed to make sense. What could be better than to give your life for the woman you love?