The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“The Femily, Volume 1”

Written By MindBender

Copyright © 1998

* * *

Chapter One

Her eyes scanned the establishment, carefully watching the figures that moved about in the subdued lighting. Pale blue and compelling, the eyes fell upon a veritable feast of humanity—men, women, younger, older, attractive, plain. Most did have one thing in common; they appeared to be middle-aged professional types. Some of them laughed boisterously in groups, enjoying the intercourse of conversation and camaraderie. Others sat quietly with only a partner or two, enjoying an intimate discourse over adult beverages while trying to tune out the kaleidoscope of humanity around them.

In this sea of revelry, there was but a single patron who sat alone; an attractive woman with short light brown hair. Her diamond earrings, pearls, and tasteful navy blue blazer with matching slacks suggested she possessed an appreciation for the finer things in life. Perhaps 40, this woman of obvious breeding owned the eyes that now watched her fellow patrons so intently.

The woman glanced at the clock behind the bar as she sipped her white wine: 7:22 p.m. She had been here for about 30 minutes, quietly enjoying her drink and watching the people about her. But while she gave the impression she was perfectly content to relax and observe, she was in actuality here for another purpose altogether.

7:43 p.m. Now on her second glass of wine, she continued to discretely scan the room for what she sought. It was not always easy to see all of the patrons; the room was quite crowded, and parts of it were obstructed by the sheer mass of people. Still, despite these literal and figurative obstacles, she continued her search.

She knew that achieving her goal would require a fair measure of luck, and so far her luck had been all bad. As she watched the continual comings and goings of individuals, she still hadn’t found the person or the circumstance she so strongly hoped would materialize.

8:16 p.m. Feeling dispirited by her lack of success, the woman contemplated leaving. After all, she thought, tomorrow would be another day. Another chance to obtain what she wanted. What she needed.

Then, at that very moment, fate—or was it ‘lady luck’—interceded on her behalf.

Just as her hand had begun moving toward her coat, a rather loud group of people got up from the far side of the room. Her view now unobstructed by the departing group, her eyes now fell upon a solitary feminine figure who sat alone at the far end of the bar.

As her eyes beheld the other woman, she hoped this would indeed be the one she was seeking. The other woman was certainly the type she hoped to find tonight. Mid or perhaps late 30’s, she was tastefully dressed in a dark business suit with skirt and hose. She was also quite attractive and, most importantly, alone. A potentially perfect discovery, indeed.

And hopefully, soon to be totally hers.

She closed her pretty blue eyes, concentrating on summoning her inner gifts that would help facilitate the capture of this delicious creature. It was nearly impossible to see the subtle increase in the size of her breasts under her pretty white blouse. Moments later, she reopened her eyes, satisfied her body had achieved the desired state.

Noticing her prey remained seated at the bar by herself, the woman grabbed her coat and gracefully rose, heading for the far end of the bar.

Moments later, she stood along side of the woman who had so captivated her from afar. She noted with relief the naked ring finger on the woman’s hand, which presently wrapped itself around a brightly colored tropical drink.

Cautiously smiling to herself, the observer now carefully positioned herself so that her body’s unique scents would find their intended destination as quickly as possible. The seated beauty looked up just in time to see a pair of ruby-red lips form a friendly, disarming smile.

The seeker’s voice was soft, yet cut through the din around them. “Excuse me madam. I’m sorry to disturb you. I’m afraid I’ve left my watch at home, can you please tell me the time?” The pretty woman returned her smile, “Yes, of course.” The elder female noticed a slightly distracted look had suddenly materialized on the seated woman’s face. The intended chain of events had indeed now begun.

She inched closer to the younger woman, who now seemed to be having a bit of difficulty concentrating on the task of reading the hands on her watch. Finally, she seemed to regain her bearings. “It’s about twenty after eight.”

“Thank you. My name is Katrina,” the blue-eyed woman told her counterpart, “May I ask yours?”

“Paula,” came the somewhat subdued response.

Edging still closer, Katrina directed all of her special biological energies upon the figure before her. “I’m happy to make your acquaintance, Paula. May I join you?” she announced as she seated herself next to the woman, whose beautiful green eyes now reflected the internal struggle for control of her own will being fought as a result the other woman’s stimulus.

“Yes... Please join me,” Paula managed to utter in a disjointed voice.

“Thank you, Paula. I’ve been hoping to meet someone like you, and here you are.” Katrina leaned closer, as if to share some conspiratorial secret. “Tell me my dear, do you smell something? A sweet odor? Yes, of course you do. I see it in your pretty eyes. Just continue to inhale deeply, continue to savor the wonderful fragrance as it penetrates into the deepest recesses of your mind. It’s so compelling, isn’t it darling? Yes, of course it is. Each deep breath makes you feel better, more relaxed.”

Suddenly finding herself unable to resist the strange woman’s instructions, Paula began to deeply inhale the nectar of the strange woman’s body, causing her nostrils to flare out slightly but noticeably. Katrina watched with a growing sense of excitement as Paula’s chest rose and fell perceptibly with each deep breath.

“Yes, yes... it smells very pretty,” Paula responded distantly in between breaths, a slight smile frozen on her face. She tried to understand what was happening to her, but her mind now seemed unable to process anything but her new companion’s sweet odor and softly spoken words.

“Wonderful. That’s it... each breath a deep breath. Very good! I’m so glad you’ve accepted my gift to you. I’d be very pleased if you answered some questions for me. Can you do that?” Receiving Paula’s affirmative nod in response, Katrina glanced quickly about the bar, checking to ensure they were not being watched by the other patrons.

The raucous crowd seemed too involved in their own revelry and conversations to notice two attractive women seated at the very end of the bar, partially hidden in the shadows. The bartended stood with his back to them, oblivious to their activities. Despite being in a room full of people, they were effectively alone.

Satisfied she would not be interrupted before completing the initial phase of the capture, Katrina’s soft blue gaze returned to the pretty green eyes that seemed to have lost a little of their vibrant luster. “Tell me my dear, were you waiting here for anyone?” Paula let out a small sigh, then answered in a quiet voice. “I’m meeting Bill here... at eight-thirty...”

Hmmm, Bill. The untimely arrival of a husband or lover could ruin all of her plans, Katrina realized. She had to move smartly or risk losing her opportunity. “Paula, tell me please, who is Bill?” The answer came immediately, more willingly. “Bill is my boyfriend.”

Her boyfriend; good, she really wasn’t married. That is, unless she was here to play around. Katrina had to know for Sure. She glanced at Paula’s watch, only nine minutes remained until the anticipated arrival of Paula’s date.

Smiling, Katrina’s voice turned reassuring. “I know you’re feeling a little lightheaded now dear, but I assure you my scent will do no harm to you. Please continue answering my questions. Will you do that for me, please?” Paula’s will was now paralyzed by Katrina’s sweet smell. In no condition to consider any options not presented her, Paula meekly answered, “Yes.”

“Marvelous. Now tell me my dear, are you married?”

Paula’s subdued voice responded, “No... I’m divorced... two years now.”

Katrina’s eyebrows lifted slightly “I see. That’s very interesting. Two years. Very good... Paula, tell me, what is it that you do for a living?”

“Do? I’m a systems analyst for Barnes and Walker.”

Katrina’s gorgeous smile brightened further. “A systems analyst. Very impressive dear, very impressive.” She resisted the urge to reach out and touch one of the bewitched woman’s dark brown curls. “Yes, very impressive indeed.” Katrina gestured towards the crowd that had somehow become so isolated from their existence. “I can’t wait to find out all about you, my dear. But it’s so terribly noisy in here. Noisy and crowded. Tell me, Paula, wouldn’t you like me to take you somewhere where we can talk more comfortably?”

By now, Katrina’s pheromones had produced a dense fog in the judgement and self-determination centers in Paula’s mind. Without thought to her date, she answered “Yes... let’s go somewhere more comfortable.”

Katrina’s deep red lips now bared her flawless pearly smile. “Wonderful! I will take you to a very special place, somewhere where we may get to know each other much better.” Rising from her seat, she gently guided Paula to her feet along side her. Gathering both their coats, Katrina then gently steered her captive towards the exit. No one seemed to notice the two women as they steadily progressed towards the doorway.

Minutes later, Paula was secured in the passenger seat of Katrina’s expensive car. As Katrina walked around to the driver’s side, she pondered all of the wonderful things that she would soon be doing with and to Paula, who sat in the car, an amiable if not pliant look having taken residence across her face.

The drive from the bar to their intended destination would take Katrina and her passenger far from the city. As they progressed from riding under the streetlights to riding under the stars, Katrina released still more of her pheromone into the sealed car’s air. By now, she had Paula unwittingly conditioned to respond to the presence of the sweet odor by inhaling it deeply.

This ‘training’ certainly made maintaining control over the woman easier. The multiple releases were by no means a luxury for Katrina; now in her early 40’s, her pheromones were becoming both less potent and harder for her body to produce. She found she could no longer wear a bra when on the hunt, as it tended to inhibit the spread of her scent.

Katrina was beginning to long for the old days when she could wear anything, and just a single dose of her pheromones would keep another woman cooperative for hours. Now she would be satisfied just to keep Paula pliant until they reached Katrina’s home.

Along the way, she continued to question Paula, asking primarily about her job, her family, and her medical history. She also questioned Paula extensively about her past sexual experiences. The answers were all quite satisfactory; the woman was indeed an excellent candidate. About 10 minutes into the trip, Katrina finally got around to asking the question that stirred her curiosity most: whether Paula had ever had sex with another woman. At the sound of the question, a troubled expression appeared on Paula’s face. Her lips parted, but she uttered no sound. Only after a reinforcing dose of pheromones did she finally answer, “No... I’ve never done... that.”

Smiling devilishly, Katrina replied, “Well my dear, there’s a first time for everything.”

Chapter 2

40 Minutes later, the car pulled up to the brick gate post near the end of the long driveway. Rolling down the driver’s side window on her Lexus, Katrina pressed the “talk” button on the intercom on the post. “This is your queen. You may open the gate.” Moments later, a female voice—noticeably respectful despite the intercom’s distorting effect—answered her, “Yes, at once my queen.” Shortly thereafter, the iron gate swung open, allowing the car to proceed down the long driveway towards the distant mansion.

Katrina stopped the car moments after it had passed through the gates, which she subsequently watched close in the rear view mirror. So far, all had gone as well as she had dared hope. But she also knew that this was no time for complacency. She hadn’t missed the subtle signs Paula had displayed over the past few minutes, indicating that she was slowly regaining control over her paralyzed will. If Katrina did nothing to reverse this trend, her captive could soon become uncooperative and very difficult to handle.

With this in mind, Katrina opened the top few buttons on her coat and turned to her passenger. “Paula,” she said in her soft, sensuous voice, “Please look at me.” Paula sat still for a moment-a sign Katrina’s will-inhibiting pheromones were indeed wearing off-then slowly, even grudgingly, she turned her head to the left. The older woman smiled at Paula. “Thank you. I have another present for you.” Closing her eyes, Katrina released another gentle burst of will-inhibitors from her erect breasts. Reopening her eyes moments later, Katrina instructed her passenger to breathe deeply. Paula again showed signs of resisting Katrina’s order, then finally did as she was told. Her eyes flickered slightly, then refocused on the sight of Katrina’s smile and nodding head.

Soon after, the car stopped in front of the impressive edifice. A pretty raven-haired woman of perhaps 25 years strode briskly up to the driver’s side door. After opening it, she bowed slightly in a deferent gesture to Katrina. “Welcome home my queen. I hope your search was successful.” Smiling, Katrina gestured at Paula, sitting silently in the passenger seat, seemingly waiting for further instruction. “Yes, I think it was Beth. I think that it was,” answered Katrina as they approached the passenger door.

As Beth opened the door, Katrina addressed Paula. “This is Beth. She is one of my servants. I’d like you to go with her now, Paula.” Nodding, Paula slowly swung her legs around and got out of the car. Beth gently took her arm and led the captive woman towards the mansion.

Moments after Beth had opened the door and escorted Paula inside the mansion, a teenage girl emerged through the entrance and quickly approached Katrina. “Welcome home, mother,” the lovely girl said as she gave Katrina a loving hug. “I see we have another visitor.” Katrina returned her daughter’s embrace. “Yes Tamara, indeed we do.” The girl’s face turned eager with anticipation. “Can I watch you change her?” the girl asked excitedly.

Katrina shook her head from side to side. “No, my dear. Now I’ve told you time and again that you can’t participate in the changing until you’re 18. That’s less than four more years, darling. Just be patient.” She brushed her daughter’s long dirty blonde hair from her pretty face, which wore a look that reflected the girl’s disappointment. Katrina smiled, trying to ease her daughter’s feeling of rejection. “You’re going to make a wonderful queen one day, my dear. But you’re body is just now developing the special tools it needs.” Glancing towards the house she added, “I promise you it will be well worth the wait.”

Her arm around her daughter, Katrina and the girl entered the mansion. As she and Tamara entered a large room, a dark-skinned woman rose from behind a large oak desk. “Good evening my queen. Good evening, princess Tamara.” Katrina smiled at the woman, who momentarily bowed her hear respectfully towards the two women. “Good evening Olivia. Where has Beth taken our guest?” Olivia gestured towards a doorway off of the room. “They’re waiting for you in your study, my queen.”

Katrina’s lips moved in a small smile. “Excellent. Send for Dr. Foster; I want her to observe the performance of her new equipment. And Olivia, I will require your assistance along with Beth’s. We will begin as soon as I have prepared our new friend Paula for the new changing procedure.” The pretty submissive’s dark eyes opened a little wider. “Thank you my queen. With your permission, I will inform Dr. Foster of your instructions and prepare the computers for the procedure.”

Katrina nodded and turned to her daughter, whom she addressed in a firm but loving voice. “Now as for you young lady, I want you to return to your studies. If you’re going to become a successful queen someday, you need to learn all you can. Remember what I’ve always told you and your sisters: ‘knowledge is power.’” Seeing the girl’s lips curl into a frown, she continued in a more sympathetic tone. “Tamara, I know you don’t like to study. But look at the doors that were opened for Nadine: accepted to a prestigious university, surrounded by all of those lovely young women, all just waiting to be taken. My goodness, now she’s even joined a sorority! And if I know your sister, it won’t be long before she’ll be making servants out of her ‘sisters.’ Now, wouldn’t you like to be doing something like that in a few years?”

“I guess,” responded the dejected teenager. “It’s just so hard waiting... seeing all of the servants here, and not being able to do what I want with them.” Katrina caressed her daughter’s fair cheeks, which were dotted with freckles. “I’m sure they’d all love to submit to you darling, but you’re just not ready for that yet. There’s still so much I need to teach you before you’re ready to be on your own. Finding, changing, and keeping someone is a much more complicated process than it probably seems to you. Just ask your sister Natasha. She’s been assisting me for about six months now, ever since she turned 18. She’ll tell you how hard it is.” She took her daughter’s chin lovingly in the palm of her hand. “Some day, when you’re a queen with dozens of your own servants, you’ll thank me for training you properly, in the proper time. So let’s have no more pouting, okay?”

Tamara smiled sheepishly. “Okay.” Katrina kissed her daughter on the forehead, then pointed towards the staircase out in the hallway. “Very good. Now my precious one, back to those books!” she said lovingly. “Ah, the trials and the joys of motherhood,” Katrina thought to herself as she watched her youngest daughter climb the stairway. Shaking her head silently, she then turned back to the doorway and the matter at hand.

Opening the door to her study, Katrina found Paula siting on the Victorian couch, staring ahead silently. Smiling with relief at her queen’s arrival, Beth rose from her chair, telling Katrina, “I was beginning to become concerned, my queen. I wasn’t aware that you would be delayed, and your scent is starting to wear off on this one.” Katrina nodded reassuringly. “That’s all right, Beth. Princess Tamara just needed some motherly attention.” Gesturing towards the seated Paula, she added, “Don’t worry yourself about our guest. Soon thinking for herself will be the farthest thing from her mind.”

“I understand, my queen. May I serve you further?” inquired Beth. Katrina answered, “Yes. I want you to assist Olivia in preparing the computers for the procedure. After I’ve numbed our lovely guest’s mind, I’ll bring her down to the lab. Dr. Foster and Olivia should already be there. Oh, and tell Dr. Foster I’d like to have a word with her before beginning the process. You may go now.” Having listened attentively to her queen’s directives, the attractive servant moved quickly towards the door, acknowledging, “It shall be done at once, my queen.”

Closing the door behind her departed servant, Katrina now turned her attention back to Paula, who was still seated quietly on the couch. No longer feeling the full effect of Katrina’s will repressing pheromone, she had begun to look about the room, trying to figure out just what was happening. She hadn’t yet regained the ability to speak without Katrina’s direction, indicating that her will was still suppressed strongly enough for Katrina to complete what she had started.

“Well my dear, I guess it’s time to get to work,” Katrina said to her soon-to-be servant. “Please stand up.” A look of indecision on her face, Paula did not comply immediately to the instruction, but finally rose after several seconds had passed. “Good. Now stand where you are,” Katrina ordered as she began unbuttoning her own blouse. Her delicate fingers moved swiftly, and within seconds, her gorgeous chest was exposed. She gracefully removed the garment and laid it carefully on the chair.

Smiling, Katrina now stood topless before Paula. She noted with amusement the girl’s apprehensive look, knowing that she could do nothing to prevent what was about to transpire. Katrina then closed her eyes as a look of extreme concentration spread across her face. After a few seconds, her gorgeous breasts began to swell and become erect. Katrina stroked them, which seemed to accelerate their growth. Finally, they grew to full erection, and Katrina reopened her eyes. She was treated to the look of fear in the green eyes of her prey.

Hands cupping the undersides of her engorged breasts, she addressed Paula in a deep, sensuous voice. “I have selected you, Paula. I’ve selected you to be my servant, to be my helper, and to be my lover. Soon you will understand the high honor that you have achieved. Many have come before you, and many will come after. But for this time, you are the new one. You will always treasure the new serenity of service and love.”

Still slowly regaining her will, a fearful look suddenly appeared on Paula’s face. Her lips parted slightly, as if she was straining will all her might to speak. Her eyes began to tear as she realized was still to weak to fight her captors. Katrina ignored the continued signs of Paula’s growing independence of thought; she knew it was now too late for the girl to prevent what was about to happen in mere moments.

Smiling radiantly, Katrina’s hands now gently closed on the breasts they held so tenderly. In an instant, the erect nipples became a bright red, and they began spraying a very fine translucent mist outward towards Paula. Within moments, the captive woman’s face was completely covered by Katrina’s special dew.

Katrina prolonged her special shower for about 10 seconds. At that time, her fingers opened and gently released her breasts, which amazingly returned to their original size and configuration. She caressed them tenderly for a moment, then turned her attention back to Paula, who stood unblinking before her, her lips still slightly parted.

Paula managed to raise her hands slightly upward towards her face. Katrina surmised the captive beauty was now expending all of her remaining energy and will in a final, desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable. “No my dear,” Katrina corrected, firmly holding Paula’s arms at her sides, “you mustn’t try to resist me. Soon I will give you the greatest gift any woman could receive—the gift of my dominance.”

The dew-like mist clung to Paula’s skin, covering all of her face, chin, and the front of her neck. Gradually, the tiny droplets began to congeal into a fine white powder, leaving Paula’s face looking like it had been dipped into a bowl of fine flour. Katrina observed closely as the powder now began to rapidly become absorbed as it penetrated into its host’s skin. Within mere seconds, not a trace of the powder remained on Paula.

In the wake of the strange powder, the look left on Paula’s face was one completely devoid of expression or emotion. Her green eyes stared ahead unfocused, her gaze now totally blank. She made no further motions that might even remotely suggest resistance; indeed, outside of breathing and occasionally blinking her vacant eyes, Paula seemed totally incapable of any action at all. The powder hadn’t simply suppressed her will as the pheromones had done before; it had eliminated it-along with Paula’s personality, feelings, and sensibility.

Grinning much like the cat who swallowed the canary, Katrina quickly replaced her blouse. Then, placing her hands on Paula’s shoulders, she gently turned the mindless woman to face the door. “Come, my dear,” Katrina pronounced victoriously as she guided the mind-numbed woman into the hall, “You have an appointment in Dr. Foster’s wonderful new room. We wouldn’t want to keep the good Doctor waiting, now do we?”

Katrina guided Paula through a series of hallways. Her mansion consisted of 17 rooms, which were used for a number of purposes. Most were conventional; kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc.. Others were used by Katrina and her older daughters as ‘playrooms,’ where her servants could provide them with uninterrupted hours of pleasure. But there was one particular room in the rear of the mansion that had recently undergone an extensive renovation. If all went as planned, this room would soon be the most important in the house. Costing Katrina in excess of $200,000, the room had just one purpose: to electronically duplicate the brainwashing and enslavement process that Katrina’s body was now becoming incapable of accomplishing itself.

Measuring 60 feet by 80 feet overall, the refurbished room was sub-divided into two sections, with two-thirds of the room sectioned off by a glass wall. The wall had a seamless door cut into it, allowing access to either side. The glass was also special; when the overhead lights in the larger enclosed section were sufficiently dimmed, the glass became a two-way mirror. In that event, anyone looking out from the enclosed area would be able clearly see the rest of the room; conversely, anyone looking at the glass from the smaller open section would see only their own reflection.

The glassed-enclosed section was filled with highly sophisticated computer and other electronic equipment. On a table off to the side sat a pair of state-of-the-art computer workstations, both linked to a larger and more powerful computer that sat next to the table. Biological monitors that seemed like they belonged in a Sci-fi movie hung on the wall opposite the computers. And for the pleasure of Katrina and other viewers, plush chairs were placed adjacent to the glass wall, providing a comfortable and unobstructed view of the smaller section.

As amazing as the enclosed section was, the other portion of the room was perhaps even more incredible. The centerpiece was a large rectangular platform that was obviously designed to accommodate a human body. The platform, which faced the glass wall, was motorized so that it could be set upright or reclined backwards. Its surface and sides contained a number of panels, each holding a probe or instrument designed to be attached to a specific part of the body the platform held.

These special hidden instruments were designed to cause specific physical reactions and to measure their effects. Utilizing ultrasonic transmitters, the probes stimulated the various female sexual organs without actual contact. Since there was no physical connection between probe and flesh, the stimulation to be continued for exceptionally long periods without causing painful irritation or tenderness to the stimulated area.

But the platform and its hidden treasures weren’t the smaller chamber’s only wonders. Hanging from the ceiling on either side of the side of the platform were a pair of white projection screens. They were configured to appear directly above and slightly to the sides of the person lying on the platform. Meanwhile, a highly complex projection system was located opposite each projection panel. The system’s lenses were ground to the smallest tolerances, giving them the capability to project exceptionally clear and vibrant images on the panels.

And there were still more marvels. Several dozen multicolored strobe lights were suspended from the ceiling. Each was aimed at a specific spot on the platform, which they would bathe when activated. These were no ordinary strobe lights that you could buy at the Mall electronics store. Their luminosity levels and firing patterns were based on secret government research (which Katrina managed to acquire access to some months ago by using her unique talents). Arranged in this manner, they were specially designed to induce a deep trance in any human who looked at them for even a few short moments.

Up until a month ago, the room was off-limits to all in the household except Katrina and the female ‘experts’ she had recruited to design and build it. Not even Katrina’s daughters were permitted access-a situation that stirred their curiosity, especially young Tamara’s. Upon its completion, the experts set about training a group of Katrina’s most capable servants to properly operate the complex equipment. Once they had demonstrated the proper skills and the equipment had been fully tested, the room was pronounced ready for use on a human subject.

And now, at long last, it was time. After months of planning, construction, and training, the room would finally be used to help create a new servant.

That honor belonged to the woman named Paula.

Chapter 3

Seated in the control room, Beth and Olivia sat side by side busily working at their impressive looking computer workstations. “Are these the proper configuration settings, doctor?” asked Beth, looking up at the figure who hovered behind them.

Her hands tucked into her ever-present white lab coat, Dr. Anne Foster carefully reviewed the data on Beth’s computer screen. Frowning, she responded in her unusually deep and husky voice. “Almost. Increase the electrical input to the sonic stimulators by 20 percent. That should be sufficient.” As she watch Beth input the change, her facial expression became less severe.

Anne Foster was trying hard to contain her nervousness, and she feared she was not succeeding. She wanted desperately to impress Katrina with the apparatus she had designed. Now that it was about to be used for the first time, she couldn’t help but worry about every little thing working as she had designed. She wanted desperately to puff on a cigarette to help ease her nervousness, but Katrina had forbidden the use of tobacco products among her servants. Anne was left with no choice but to simply grin and bear it.

Anne, Beth, and Olivia all looked up as the door to the hallway swung open. “Well, how are things proceeding, Doctor?” asked Katrina as she guided the mindless body of Paula into the lab. “We’re nearly ready, my queen,” answered the petite brunette. “We only need a few more minutes to make sure each of the systems is adjusted to the proper settings.”

Katrina steadied Paula by her arm as she addressed one of her newer servants. Glancing towards the illuminated platform, she responded, “Good. I have a great deal of faith in you, Doctor. I trust your invention will be as effective as the tried and true method.” Anne summoned all of her fortitude to maintain a cool outward appearance. “I’m certain you’ll be pleased with the results, my queen.” Did she notice a trace of regret in Katrina’s eyes? “Yes, I’m sure I will,” Anne’s queen said in a saccharine voice before she turned back to Paula.

Based on her captive’s expression (or lack thereof), there was probably not a single bit of conscious thought going on in Paula’s pretty head. Katrina was satisfied her ‘disabling mist’ was still more than sufficient in creating a totally helpless and receptive state in her captives; but she also knew that this ability—which she had taken for granted for so long—was also now on the wane. Just as with her will-suppressing pheromones, Katrina’s body simply couldn’t produce the mist in large enough quantities or with the potency she needed anymore. “What a burden middle age can be,” she thought, a sad smile flashing momentarily on her face.

In the old days, there would be no need for servants like Dr. Foster. Katrina’s servants once consisted exclusively of single women that she found sexually desirable. She would choose, capture, and enslave each of them using nothing more than her intellect and her body’s unique gifts. No computers, no doctors, just Katrina and her scents, sprays, and words. Just two or perhaps three days in her intimate company, and the captive would be Katrina’s forever.

But as the passage of time had diminished Katrina’s powers, her fading ability to easily bend a woman’s will and mind began to greatly trouble her. Knowing that her approaching menopause would finally spell the end of her abilities, she became convinced that only through the wonders of modern medicine and technology could she prolong her lifestyle indefinitely.

Determined to find the proper individuals to aid her-while she still had the ability to make them assist involuntary-she sought out women who possessed the skills she required. Over a period of eight months, she captured a computer scientist, an electrical engineer, and a psychotherapist who was also a clinical hypnotist. Oh, how she had enjoyed acting under the ruse of being a patient in dire need of psychological help. Quite the actress, Katrina was able to personally scrutinize a half dozen of the area’s most talented female psychotherapists before selecting one who was made to order for her needs. That person turned out to be Anne Foster.

Now, in but a few short minutes, months of design, construction, and testing would be put to the ultimate test. Could the electrodes, algorithms, blinking lights, and subliminal sounds produce the same totality of control and domination that Katrina’s body once had with ease? Success would mean a resumption of the lifestyle Katrina had worked so hard to preserve; conversely, failure would usher in it’s approaching end. And the consequences to Paula had to be considered as well. A successful conversion would leave her a happy and content servant who would still be able to lead a relatively normal life. But if something went wrong, the damage to her mind could make her current state seem, well... desirable by comparison.

“We’re ready to begin the final preparations, my queen,” Dr. Foster informed Katrina, who nodded before turning back towards Paula. “Well my dear, you don’t know it, but you’re about to become a pioneer. I do hope you appreciate what that means someday.” Paula stood motionless, displaying no reaction whatsoever to Katrina’s words.

Glancing back towards Beth and Olivia, Katrina instructed, “Please undress our guest.” The two women immediately rose from their chairs and walked over to Paula. While Olivia began unbuttoning the woman’s blouse, Paula proceeded with removing her shoes and pulling her skirt down to her ankles. With delicate precision, the two woman had Paula stripped down to her undergarments in a couple of minutes. At that point, Katrina instructed them to stop.

Katrina now took a long, probing look at Paula’s body. Dressed now only in a lacy bra and rather skimpy silk panties, her well-toned body looked good enough to eat-something that was definitely on Katrina’s future agenda. Katrina leaned forward to give the glassy-eyed woman a light kiss on the lips. “My dear, you don’t know how thrilling an experience you’ll soon consider that.” Taking another sidelong glance at Paula, Katrina added, “Yes... very satisfactory indeed. Ladies, you may remove the rest.”

“With pleasure, my queen,” Beth enthusiastically replied. The two women worked with incredible skill and rapidity. Within moments, Paula stood completely naked. Her mind presently rendered a void, she made no move to resist the final assault on her clothing. She continued to stare blankly ahead, her motionless body supported by Beth and Olivia’s steadying hold.

Dr. Foster had moved into the smaller room to make a series of adjustments to the platform. Satisfied, she then turned to Katrina, who stood in the doorway between the two rooms. “The platform is now ready to receive the woman, my queen. May I have your permission to proceed?” Katrina nodded in response. “By all means, Doctor. Beth, Olivia, will you please move Paula into place?”

After the obligatory respectful nod, the two servants carefully guided Paula over to the upright platform, which was set perpendicular to the floor. Stopping just short of it, they then slowly turned the woman around until she faced the glass wall. Easing her backwards, they managed to coax Paula to stand on the short extension at the base of the platform. Katrina, now standing off to the side, watched closely as her servants gently positioned Paula onto the platform.

Holding Paula flush against the platform with one hand each, Beth and Olivia opened several side panels and removed a series of Velcro straps. Soon Paula’s arms, legs, neck, and torso were tied tightly to the surface. With Paula secured to the platform, the two servants turned towards Dr. Foster, who inspected the fit. “That’s good,” the doctor announced before motioning towards the other chamber. “Now, please take your positions in the control room.” Immediately, Beth and Olivia retreated wordlessly back inside the glass enclosure.

The doctor then opened up a panel to the left of Paula’s head and removed a device that resembled a frame on a pair of wrap-around sports glasses. After slipping it over Paula’s eyes, the doctor connected a series of wires from the device directly to the woman’s eyelids. After scrutinizing their placement, she reported to Katrina, “Once activated, the subject will have no voluntary control of her eyes. She will look when and where we want her to look. She’ll see everything we want her to see.” Her queen’s satisfied smile gave Anne a thrill deep inside her.

Moving to the other side of the platform, the doctor opened a panel to the right of the woman’s head. She removed a set of headphones and gently placed them over Paula’s head, carefully adjusting them to ensure they were properly positioned over her ears. Again stopping to address Katrina, Anne described this latest development. “These earphones will carry multiple signals directly to her brain. She’ll have no choice but to receive the both the inaudible and audible stimuli in their entirety.” After making a final check of the numerous restraints and devices, Dr. Foster then turned back to Katrina. “Now that we have full connectivity to her visual and auditory cortexes, " the doctor reported, “we shall access her body’s pleasure centers”.

Reaching behind the platform, the doctor removed a device that was clearly designed to fit over a woman’s breasts. It was covered with numerous small sonic probes near the tips of its twin mounds. The doctor eased the ‘electronic bra’ over Paula’s lovely twin mounds, then attached the device’s side straps into recessed slots on the platform surface. Satisfied the probes were properly positioned over the woman’s lovely nipples, Anne once again apprised Katrina of her progress. “Just one more attachment, my queen. I do appreciate your patience, and I think you’ll be quite pleased with the results.”

Moving to an intercom on the wall, she announced, “Beth, set the platform to 30 degree inclination.” The platform’s internal gears sprung to life, accompanied by a mechanical ‘whirring’ sound. Gradually, the platform tilted backwards, and Paula along with it. As the platform came to a stop, Paula’s blank eyes now stared into the white screens suspended from the ceiling. Dr. Foster nodded approvingly as the platform’s motion ceased.

“That’s fine, Beth. Now, reconfigure for vaginal probe insertion.” Moments later, the whirring sound returned as the bottom of the platform began to part, spreading Paula’s legs as it did so. As the motion concluded, yet another panel-hidden underneath the platform’s surface-was revealed. Anne opened the panel and extracted a thin phallic-shaped probe. Gently opening Paula’s vaginal lips, she then inserted the silver probe several inches deep. Satisfied with its placement, she then extracted a lead from surface, attaching the sonic probe at the lead’s end to Paula’s clitoral hood.

The connections finished at last, Anne took a step back to review her handiwork. Staring blankly upwards towards the screens, Paula lay motionless on the platform. Thanks to Katrina’s mist, she was still unaware yet fully receptive. The devices on her eyes and ears would soon carry visual and audible messages directly into her opened mind. Sonic probes were positioned to being prolonged intense stimulation to the woman’s breasts, vagina, and clitoris. Anne moved over to Katrina, stating, “The preparations are now complete, my queen. If you will accompany me to the control room, we can begin.” Katrina held her hand up. “In just a moment, Doctor.”

Walking over to the platform, Katrina closely studied the woman who lay prone upon it. Although she wouldn’t admit it, she found the sight of Paula hooked to a plethora of electronic equipment surprisingly erotic. “How will she respond once you begin?” she asked Anne, who stood anxiously nearby. Glancing at her watch, she answered, “Well, your spray should keep her mind in a state of suspended function for a while longer. During that time, she will readily absorb every visual and auditory message we input.” Shaking her head, Katrina added, “No, I mean how will her body respond?” Anne smiled, thinking about the intense stimulation Paula was about to undergo. “Well my queen, it’s a shame she won’t be fully aware of what’s happening. She may set a new record for multiple orgasms.” Katrina’s eyebrows rose. “I see. Well, we’ll find out shortly, won’t we Doctor? Very well, you may begin.”

Anne escorted Katrina to the control room. Closing the door behind them, the doctor sealed Paula alone in the other half of the room. As Katrina took a seat in front to observe the procedure, the doctor gave instructions to the women seated at the computers. “Beth, reduce ambient lighting to observation setting and execute auditory and visual programs ‘Alpha.’” The pretty servant pressed a series of keys then looked up towards Dr. Foster, nodding to indicate her instructions had been carried out. They turned towards the front of the room to observe the happenings in the other room.

Seconds later, the projection systems sprung to life, projecting a rapidly-changing series of images. The images were of Katrina, intermixed occasionally with pictures of her daughters, all dressed in very feminine lingerie. Under the control of the device that lay across her face, Paula’s eyes suddenly grew wide. They soon began to move rapidly back and forth between the twin screens, pausing only for an infrequent blink. Her gaze was completely fixed on the projected images, which started as out as generic ‘family photos’ but were now becoming progressively more explicit.

Dr. Foster closely studied the readings on the biological readouts. The data was well within expected parameters, and Anne allowed herself a small smile. She was satisfied that the signals were not only reaching their intended destinations in Paula’s mind, but would soon take root there. Now it was time for the next stage, and the doctor turned back to the women at the computers. “Beth, continue to monitor her delta wave frequency for modulation. Olivia, initiate mammary and clitoral stimulation at setting one.” Olivia replied, “Yes Doctor,” before pressing several keys in front of her.

Although it was not readily apparent but to the closest observer, the look on Paula’s face began to slowly change. Totally devoid of emotion only moments before, it now began to take on a look of mild excitement. Meanwhile, she began to subtly move various parts of her body. Both her fingers and toes began to alternately curl and release. Perhaps most significant however—and exciting—was the slow, erotic ‘grinding’ motion Paula was now making with her hips.

Katrina was clearly enthused at the response, and her reaction provided its own excitement for Dr. Foster. Turning to the anxious woman in the white coat to her right, Katrina asked, “Since we can’t hear the verbal programming, how will you know if it is effective?” Anne sat down next to her queen as she delivered the answer. “The overlapping audible, inaudible, and subliminal messages are designed to interact in a very specially way. If they work properly, the subject will involuntarily verbalize the new core beliefs she’s absorbed and accepted.”

For the next 10 minutes, Paula continued to watch the images flashed above her, her expression now one of complete enthrallment. The grinding motion of her hips was becoming more pronounced, and she was visibly breathing heavier. Every now and then, a deep moan escaped her parted, pouting lips.

Then another sound came from Paula. Her voice, so long quieted, now returned in a erotic, throaty rasp. “Katrina... is my... queen; I will... obey... Katrina always. Katrina is... my queen; I will obey... Katrina always. Katrina... is my queen; I will obey Katrina always. Katrina is my queen; I will obey Katrina always...”

Katrina nodded her head in obvious approval to this latest response. “Well Doctor, I’d say your messages were reaching their target.” Anne responded cautiously, knowing there was far to go before success could be claimed. “So far, so good my queen. But this is simply the base obedience matrix. We will soon see if she has accepted the complete program.” As Anne finished her response, Paula spoke again, giving the doctor more reason to be encouraged.

“My primary purpose for being is to serve my queen, Katrina. There is no greater reason for my existence.”

The broad smile on Katrina’s face brought a deep excitement to each of the three servants in the control room. All was going just as planned, and they hoped to sample a greatly desired reward later for their work. Paula continued to utter phrases that made that outcome a distinct possibility.

“My queen Katrina is the highest authority in my life; I will always immediately follow my queen’s instructions without any resistance or hesitation...”

The images on the screen now included an increasing number of pictures of Nadine, Natasha, and Tamara. As if on cue, Paula swore subservience and devotion to them as well. “Katrina’s daughter’s are my princesses. Obedience to their instructions is superseded only by obedience to my queen herself...”

With Paula responding as well as she could have hoped, Dr. Foster watched the proceedings with a growing sense of confidence. “Good, good,” she said to no one in particular. “Soon we’ll know if her base sexual orientation patterns have been restructured.”

The images of Katrina and her daughters became interspersed for the first time with those of men. Not any men, mind you, but the most mean and unattractive looking men Dr. Foster could find pictures of. Soon Paula’s lips curled downwards in distaste for the pictures she now watched. Her voice also changed; no longer erotic and deep, it was filled with pure disgust. “Men cannot provide me with sexual pleasure and fulfillment. I do not find men sexually desirable. I am not attracted to men physically.”

As soon as Paula uttered these words, the pictures reverted back to Katrina and her daughters, with an occasional image of the queens other servants mixed in. All of the images now showed the women in all their naked beauty, a point that obviously resonated deep in Paula’s rapidly new-thinking mind. “There is nothing more attractive to me than the female body. My queen Katrina possesses the most perfect female body...”

Behind the seated figures of Katrina and Dr. Foster, Beth and Olivia watched Paula with a building sense of their own body’s excitement. As soon as Beth typed in the final commands for the final sequence—the one that would seal in Paula’s lesbianism—she quietly slipped a hand down the front of her slacks and began to rub her soaking pussy. Next to her, Olivia was building towards her own orgasm. Her legs crossed, she rocked her legs back and forth to force the most friction from her damp panties on her throbbing clit.

Paula’s next words only increased the fire that burned deep in Olivia and Beth. Spoken in a husky voice that was drenched with desire, Paula offered, “I love my queen Katrina with all of my being. I deeply crave and love my queen’s voice, her touch, her taste, her smell. There is nothing than brings me more joy than satisfying my queen Katrina’s sexual needs and desires...”

At this success assuring utterance, both Olivia and Beth exploded with mind-shattering orgasms. Unable to keep their pleasure to themselves, they now both moaned loudly as they came seemingly at once.

Dr. Foster turned, clearly perturbed that her technicians had chosen to pleasure themselves during the treatment. She was about to admonish them when Katrina interceded. “Don’t be mad, Doctor. To be honest, I wanted to do the same thing myself. Of course, I’ll have ample opportunity to address that with Paula shortly.” Still eyeing the two disheveled servants, the doctor nodded respectfully. In a quiet voice, she answered, “As you wish, my queen.”

Turning her gaze back to the sweaty woman on the platform before them, the doctor continued. “The procedure is now completed, my queen. With your permission, I will require Beth and Olivia’s assistance in removing the restraints and probes.” Katrina bowed her head in acquiescence. “Yes, of course. Will she require additional sessions?” The doctor glanced at the bio monitors briefly and answered, “The new thought matrix appears stable. We’ll have to keep her under close observation for the next few days. If her old matrix begins to reassert itself, we will administer an additional treatment.”

Katrina rose from the chair and took a step towards the door. A wry smile on her face, she quipped, “Well, then I shall begin ‘observing’ her immediately. When you are finished dressing her, please bring her directly to my bedroom.”

10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door to Katrina’s bedroom. “Enter,” she called out. In response, the slowly swing open. Beside Dr. Foster stood the freshly baptized Paula. Her eyes were no longer blank; instead, they became filled with desire as they caught sight of her queen.

Katrina smiled and held her arms out towards her newest servant. “Come, be with me,” she said in a low, seductive voice. Smiling, Paula took the first step into her new life of love and service.

Chapter 4

Escorted by her two fellow servants, Paula entered Katrina’s palatial bedroom. The room was truly a sight to behold; it was reminiscent of rooms that might be seen on one of those “Rich and Famous People” shows. As she stepped across the threshold, Paula’s shoes sank into the plush carpeting. Any thoughts Paula had about the extravagant room were quickly whisked away by the sudden desire she felt as her eyes fell upon her new queen.

“Let me look at you, my dear,” Katrina said as she circled Paula. “My, you do look absolutely delicious!” Indeed, Beth and Olivia had done a marvelous job of making the woman presentable so soon after having taken her from the programming room. They had thoroughly cleaned her, washing her skin and hair, and replaced her clothes. Katrina was astounded by the quick turn around. She glanced at her golden watch; it was only 25 minutes past ten, and all of the evening’s events had been accomplished in less than two hours. Katrina complimented the efforts of her two loyal servants, who stood nearby. While Beth and Olivia waited quietly to be dismissed, they also kept a wary eye on Paula, as per Dr. Foster’s orders.

“So tell me Paula how do you feel?” Katrina’s eyes bore into Paula’s; where blankness had existed an hour before now resided intelligence and passion. “I feel wonderful, my queen. I’m just so happy to be here with you.” Katrina was pleased by the woman’s enthusiastically respectful response. “I’m very glad to hear you say that. You know my dear, you’re very special woman; a prototype of sorts. Hopefully there will many who follow in your footsteps. However, that’s a subject for discussion between Dr. Foster and myself.” Katrina sat down on the edge of her large Victorian bed, patting the mattress next to her. “Come,” she enjoined, “sit next to your queen.”

As Paula eased herself down on the bed, Katrina instructed the still-concerned Beth and Olivia that it was all right to leave. “I think Paula has demonstrated that the process has brought about the desired changes. If I have any difficulties, I will call the doctor on the intercom.” Nodding, the two women left, closing the bedroom door quietly behind them. Katrina turned to the beautiful brunette, who’s inviting pink lips lay waiting only inches away. “I will truly enjoy this, my pretty,” Katrina said in a low, passionate voice that was little more than a whisper. She brought her yearning lips closely to Paula’s , the suddenly retracted them. “But first things first,” she added in a more business like tone.

“If I remember correctly, you were waiting at the bar for a gentleman when I selected you. Am I correct?” Paula nodded, “Yes my queen, I was waiting for Bill.” Katrina couldn’t resist running a finger through the woman’s adorable curls. “Well now, we don’t want to alarm Bill or anyone else over your whereabouts, do we?” Paula gestured towards the phone next to her bed. “Why don’t you give Bill a call, my dear? He’s probably concerned for your safety. I think it’s best to tell him you’re staying at a friend’s house, and you will speak with him later. Don’t worry about the details now.”

Paula accepted the phone which Katrina handed to her. Dialing, she paused to wait for someone to answer. “Hello Bill, this is Paula. Sorry we didn’t get together tonight, but something came up. I’m at a friend’s house, but I’ll call you soon. Goodbye.” Replacing the receiver, she handed the phone back to Katrina, who accepted it back with a look of surprise. “No arguments from him, dear?” Paula shook her head. “No, my queen. Actually, I got his answering machine. He must not be home yet.”

Katrina’s lips curled downward. “Just like a male,” she sad in an indignant tone. “He probably picked some half-male tramp up at the bar when he saw you weren’t there. How typical.” Her smile reappeared, replacing the frown. “But let’s not talk about men tonight. Not when you and I are alone here, together. There’s so much I want to teach you, so much I want to explore about you. Would you like that?” Paula returned Katrina’s smile. “Oh, yes my queen. Please... please take me.” Gracefully, Katrina rose from the bed, extending her arms outwards towards Paula. “Indeed I shall my dear, indeed I shall.” She pulled Paula closer to her; so close she could feel the woman’s warm breath on her cheeks. Running her hands along Paula’s behind, Katrina lightly kissed the woman on the lips. “Would you like me to undress you, my pretty? Would you like me to do that?” Becoming very turned-on by the closeness of her new love, Paula nodded before returning her queen’s kiss, gently pushing her tongue into the older woman’s mouth.

Paula gradually withdrew her lips and tongue, feeling Katrina’s hands begin to unbutton her skirt. As it fell around her ankles, the enflamed women felt her queen’s hands slide upwards, where they began to undo the buttons on her silky white blouse. Soon that was on the floor, too. Katrina moved deliberately from one piece of Paula’s clothing to the next, in no particular hurry. To the contrary, she wanted to savor every moment, and every square inch of Paula’s body as it became hers for the taking.

Before long, Paula stood before the blonde, dressed only in her lacy bra, silk panties, garter, and hose-all midnight black. Katrina found Paula’s taste in underwear and hosiery exquisite; she was thrilled to have acquired this gorgeous creature with such fine taste. As much fun as Katrina was having with this slow disrobing, she simply was dripping with anticipation at completing the task.

After joining the woman on the bed, Katrina began removing Paula’s bra. As she worked her hands toward the clasp, her tongue began to trace a path downwards along the gorge the woman’s cleavage so wonderfully set. Unhooking the lace garment, she marveled at the perfect twin mounds that now revealed themselves. Each was topped by an irresistible nipple, erect and deep red. Katrina slowly took Paula’s left bud between her lips, gradually sucking more and more of the delicious mound into her mouth. While she slowly and gently suckled the breast, Katrina flicked her slippery tongue back and forth over and around the nipple. As she moved back and forth from one breast to the other, Paula’s breaths grew shorter and more violent.

Next Katrina moved to Paula’s beautiful shear hose, gently pulling them down the reclining woman’s slim legs. Katrina took a moment to hold each to her face, deeply inhaling their smell repeatedly. Then, smiling brightly, she hungrily tossed them aside. Climbing on top of Paula’s legs, her attention then zeroed in on the only remaining target. Katrina’s lips and tongue began a slow trip upward on the creamy skin of Paula’s inner thighs. She alternated back and forth between them, drawing a little closer to her final destination with each switch. After a tantalizingly long time, she turned her attention to the one remaining piece of clothing on Paula’s body: her black silken panties.

Katrina noted with great satisfaction the glistening damp spot in the lower center of the front panel. She began to lightly rub her cheek against the spot, which was not only wet but quite warm as well. Paula moaned with pleasure and pulled her midsection upwards against the gentle force the blonde woman exerted from above. As she rubbed, Katrina began to deeply inhale Paula’s most feminine scent deeply. As she expected, Paula’s scent was like nothing Katrina had sampled before; discovering each new servant’s unique scent was always one of the things she enjoyed most about the initial love session. In fact, one of the first things Katrina learned as a young girl the delight of discovering another woman’s scent.

After rubbing her face around the damp panties, Katrina began to gently wiggle them down her new lover’s thighs. Momentarily making contact with her servant’s burning eyes, she pulled the panties below Paula’s pussy, remarking playfully, “So there you are!” Katrina also learned at a young age that pussies not only came with different smells, but they could look somewhat different as well. Now she stared at one of the most beautifully inviting sights she had ever seen in her forty-plus years.

Gently pulling apart Paula’s outer and inner lips in succession, Katrina found the treasure she searched for. Paula’s deep red clit was swollen, and was protruding well out from the hood under which it normally sat. Katrina began to slowly circle it with her tongue, coming a fraction of an inch closer with each lap. Paula moaned loudly, her body enthralled in absolute ecstasy. Then Katrina curved her tongue and wrapped it around the lovely brunette’s love button, gently rocking back and forth. Paula whole body became flushed, and she began to frantically clutch the bedspread tightly with her hands.

As Katrina’s tongue caressed Paula’s clit, she took her index and middle fingers and worked them around in Paula’s rapidly pooling love juice. Once she was certain they were soaked, Katrina gently worked them into Paula’s now-gaping vagina. Her timing was honed by many years of practice, and Katrina had no trouble keeping the rhythm of her tongue and finger movements independent. As she continued her all-out assault on Paula’s pleasure centers, she heard the prone woman begin to moan with an increasing guttural tone. Slowly intensifying her stimulation, Katrina knew the woman was rapidly nearing climax.

Paula’s mind and body were ablaze. She felt every finger and tongue movement deep inside her inner-being. Every nerve in her body was tingling. She soon felt a growing eruption bellowing up from deep inside... growing stronger and more insistent with every stroke. She had the feeling her every cell was about to shatter. Then, just when she thought she could take no more, she felt Katrina’s free hand slide up her torso to her ultra-sensitive right nipple. As Katrina began to gently rub the nipple, Paula saw a blinding flash of light before her eyes. Unable to stifle a final ear-shattering scream, she came all over Katrina’s face, her own legs, and the bed.

Paula lay back, ceaselessly moaning from the waves of pleasure that rocked her body. Katrina eagerly lapped up the woman’s now-readily flowing love juice. Paula’s nectar was truly delicious, and Katrina savored every drop. Eventually, the flow began to subside, and the queen thought happily about how much she was going to enjoy Paula’s taste and scent in the years to come.

A few minutes later, after Paula had somewhat regained her senses, Katrina laid back on the bed. Slowly pulling Paula closer, she announced with a predatory grin, “Now it’s my turn...”

Morning dawned bright and sunny after Katrina’s first night of passion with her new servant. The novice proved to be all she had hoped; soft and tender, passionate and playful. Paula’s body was a veritable garden of feminine pleasure. Her lips were full and soft, like the most luxurious silk. Her full breasts puckered adorably under the gentle kneading of Katrina’s delicate fingers. And her wonderful pussy became the ultimate playground for Katrina’s lips and tongue. Perhaps most surprising-considering that she had told Katrina she had never made love with a woman before-were the fully satisfying techniques Paula had employed on Katrina. So adept was she at pleasuring her queen that she brought Katrina to orgasm four times before the two women fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Awakened from her blissful slumber, Katrina reached out to caress the body next to her. She loved the feel of Paula’s skin, which was baby-soft and smooth. The woman stirred, her senses heightened by Katrina’s gentle touch. Rolling on her back, Paula now looked up into the beautiful pale blue pools that were Katrina’s eyes. “Well good morning, my love,” announced the older woman in a soft voice. “I trust you slept well last night.” Memories of the hours spent giving and receiving pleasure flooded back to Paula, but they were accompanied by a nagging feeling that something wasn’t right.

Katrina leaned down, her lips seeking their counterparts. Suddenly, Paula felt a building conundrum in her mind. Part of her desperately wanted to accept the lips and the additional pleasures that would inevitably follow their arrival. But another part-smaller, but growing bit by bit-conveyed revulsion at the idea of kissing another woman in this manner. Her troubled thoughts spilled over into her actions, and she suddenly turned her head, awkwardly avoiding contact with the woman above her.

“What’s the matter, my dear?” asked Katrina in a tone that echoed her concern at this turn of events. “You belong to me now. You can’t resist me... you don’t want to resist me. Isn’t that so?” Paula’s eyes now reflected the confusion she felt. She stuttered as she tried to vocalize the competing ideas running through her muddled mind. “I... want to obey my que... isn’t right... please, my... want to love you... wrong to love you...” Katrina held out her finger over the woman’s mouth, and Paula ceased voicing her internal debate.

Although she was disappointed the programming was apparently ebbing, Katrina was not surprised by this development. Indeed, Dr. Foster had warned her that there was no way to tell how long the initial programming would last, and multiple sessions might be necessary to permanently bring about the desired conditioning. Shaking her head, Katrina smiled sadly at the woman beneath her. “Well my dear, it appears we’ll have to pay another visit to the doctor. But in the meantime...” Katrina’s words trailed off as her eyes slid closed. Paula noticed a slight growing in the woman’s breasts as Katrina suddenly appeared to be concentrating deeply.

Katrina’s eyes slowly reopened and quickly established connection to Paula’s. “I’m sorry, my dear,” she said, “but I think it would be better if I misted you now.” Katrina propped herself upwards, her hands moving to her breasts. They felt small in her hands; at her age, she couldn’t regenerate her mist as fast as she once could; of course if she could, she wouldn’t need to use Dr. Foster’s elaborate machinery. As Katrina began to gently squeeze her breasts, she privately hoped her mist would be both plentiful and potent enough to subdue Paula quickly.

Paula knew what was coming, but she didn’t have enough control over her body yet to mount a forceful resistance. The part of her mind still dominated by her conditioning was current winning the battle for her will. A voice in her head still assured her that her queen’s breasts were something to be craved and treasured. As such, Paula felt her head position itself so that it met the fine mist almost as soon as it sprung forth from Katrina. After several moments, Paula’s face was again awash in the dew, although the accumulation was substantially less than during her first misting.

As Paula lay back, her expression once again grew blank. Within a few seconds, the mist metamorphosed into a fine white powder, which quickly was absorbed into Paula’s skin. Confident the woman was sufficiently subdued, Katrina gently rose from the bed and walked over to the intercom on the wall. Pressing a series of buttons, she announced, “Dr. Foster, please join me in my room at once. Bring a pair of servants with you” After a momentary blast of static, the doctor’s filtered voice responded, “At once, my queen.”

Several minutes later there came a knock on Katrina’s door. The queen opened it and admitted Anne Foster, along with two of Katrina’s servants, Jessica and Patrice. Gesturing to the still figured on the bed, Katrina said, “I’m afraid you were right Doctor. Please take Paula to your laboratory for another treatment. Advise me when you are ready to begin.”

Anne nodded and directed the others to lift Paula to her feet. As they guided the stunned woman to the door, Paula managed to throw a glance towards Katrina. To the amazement of all, her lips parted and a tortured whisper escaped from them.

“Nnnnoooooo..........”

To be continued......