The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FEMSERVE INC.

by witchman

22 yr.old Joshua carefully pervaded the cafeteria scene at FemServe Incorporated, his employer for the last three months.

Fresh out of college with a history degree and no desire to teach, he had taken the administrative assistant job because it was a job, as he had no desire to be unemployed, and a little more money than the requirements warranted. Largely clerical, the job had a lot of side benefits, such as a company weight room and pool that was open to all employees regardless of their position.

Joshua was grateful to have a job in these troubled times, and everyone he worked with was very nice, but lately he was beginning to notice little differences between FemServe and other white-collar companies.

FemServe was a small but busy nonprofit that specialized in corporate services for women. They were an employment agency, law-firm, and counseling service. Women came to them for career training and advice, for legal representation, and for financial advice.

In addition, they also ran a day-care center for working mothers, and a counseling hotline.

It was just, well.......

Joshua often spent Friday afternoon at the local T.G.I.F, drinking and socializing with other office drones, and he had slowly come to realize that his company was quite different from other non-profits.

The entire executive and midlevel staff were all women. Men worked only in the secretarial sense, and in building maintenance. Each high-ranking woman employee had her own personal male secretary. There was no man of any position of power anywhere in the organization.

The oldest male employee was 39. Most of the male staff were either just of out of school or in their early thirties, along with a handful of young, teen-age interns.

There was also the way they were required to answer the phone. All of the secretaries had to greet each caller with the slogan, “FemServe, Inc., how may I serve you?”

There were also no sexual harassment guidelines posted anywhere in the building, and a quick perusal of the company archives showed that there had never been a claim made of that nature.

Then there were the women themselves. They all varied in age and race, but each of them seemed possessed of an inner confidence. Even the least attractive among them walked with a confident air. They were also all well-groomed and in fabulous shape. Josh later learned that the FemServe provided a special spa for its female employees, one that included a sauna, masseuse, and beauty care.

The company dress was also unusual. While there was never anything blatant or obvious, the skirts always seemed just a little too short, the necklines too low, the stockings too sheer. Josh often found himself distracted by the breezy, sensual air of the women. In fact, there were often times when he needed to retreat to the men’s room to masturbate, a furious burst of excitement during coffee break.

The bathroom was a real trip, as well. The mens room always had a large collection of adult magazines, mostly focusing on men in submissive service to dominant women, and older-woman-younger-man couplings.

When he asked on of the older male employees, Joshua was amazed to learn that the girlie mags in the men’s room had been the women’s idea, the idea being that since all men needed to masturbate, it might as well be in a desired setting.

As a new employee, he was hesitant to chat any of the women up, lest he ruin his probationary period, yet he knew that he was being checked out by some of them, including some of the most senior employers. He often daydreamed about being summoned to their office, only to pounced upon and ravished.

As he looked around the lunchroom, he noticed that the male secretaries often carried the lunch trays of their supervisors. FemServe also had a large and selective vegetarian menu.

Josh didn’t want to talk to any of the guys, so he quickly finished lunch, then went to the mens room to freshen up.

It was towards the end of the day when Miss Lang, his supervisor, buzzed him on the intercom. “Josh, come to my office,” she said.

There was that too. The women called all the male employees by their first names, but the men always called the women by their surnames, or just “Mz.” Josh could have sworn that one time he had one of the guys say “Mistress,” but he couldn’t be sure.

Josh entered the small but plush office. Miss Lang was sitting behind the desk, chatting on the phone, and she motioned for him to sit on the sofa near her desk, and not in one of the chairs in front of it, where he usually sat.

Hanging up, she walked around the desk and sat next to him.

She was a beautiful, sexy blonde, almost thirty, with bright blue eyes and clear skin. Her breasts were large and full, and Josh struggled to avert his gaze from the swell of her bosom, tightly wrapped in a black bra and white blouse. Her leather skirt was tight and short, revealing her magnificent legs. Josh felt that he could not look at her anywhere without causing offense, so he looked into her eyes, which was also difficult.

“ Josh, I have to speak to you about a very important manner. You see, you are reaching the end of your probation period, and I need to tell you of what will now be required of you. We here at FemServe think that you can have a very productive future with us,” Mz. Lang said.

“One of the benefits we offer here at FemServe is an outcall troubleshooting program. That means that if one of our clients requires immediate assistance, but cannot come to our office, we can send an administrative assistant such as yourself literally out into the field to provide that particular service.

“ As my administrative assistant, it would be your job to provide some of these services on a regular basis.”

Josh was relieved that he would not be fired, but confused by what exactly was being asked of him. " You mean, if someone needed some editing done, you would send me out to their office to work on it?”

“Exactly,” Miss Lang said, crossing her legs, and drawing Josh’s eyes to her sheer black stockings against his will.

“ It would mean a raise in pay for you, and a chance to excel in this company, but it would also require a declaration of loyalty from you.”

Josh was confused, both by what was being asked of him, and by Miss Lang herself, whose proximity to his was distracting him. Her perfume was sweet and intoxicating, and she was leaning close to him, crossing her legs every now and then as well. He shifted in his seat to camouflage his erection. “Declaration of loyalty?” he asked.

Miss Lang nodded. “That means that if you wish to continue to serve me in this new position, you must pledge loyalty to the company policy. You must also not discuss any of your new responsibilities with any one else. Do you understand and accept?”

The line of questioning seemed determined to elicit a positive response from him. Josh wasn’t sure if he even had a choice, but he was terrified that Miss Lang would see his cock straining for release, and he just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. “Um, yes, of course,” he mumbled.

Miss Lang’s face brightened, and she threw her arms around him. " Oh, Josh, thank you,” she gushed.

Josh was dazed from her sudden onslaught, and as he struggled to regain his composure, Miss Lang stood up, and handed him a large envelope. “Now, in here are your instructions. There is also an instructional video for you to watch, as well as a motivational CD and some literature. You can watch the tape in the conference room after work,” she said crisply, handing him the package.

Josh blinked. After work? But it was almost 5:00pm already.

As if reading his thoughts, Miss Lang spoke again. “I know it’s Friday, but we need to get started right away. You need to know exactly what will be expected of you. Besides, the running time is only two hours. You can go to the bar later.”

Josh blushed, and held the package over his crotch. " Yes, of course, Miss Lang,” he agreed, and ran out.

The office was quiet as Josh sat in the empty conference room, queuing up the tape. He was surprise that it began with instructions to turn off all of the lights in the room.

He sank back into the plush office chair as the tape began.

It seemed fairly straight forward, detailing the history of the company, and its mission statement.

After about twenty minutes, the picture began to shift, the image shifting back to that of the company logo, the background of the picture dissolving into a collage of soft, shimmering colors.

It was like watching an old psychedelic slide show, and soon Joshua’s focus began to shift to that of the shimmering lights.

His eyes widened, but his body began to relax. It was a really comfortable chair, and the lights were low, and the music was soothing, and the colors were pretty, and he thought that he saw a quick burst of light as the words “Please stand by” flashed on the screen.

Soon other instructions followed, instructions to place the CD player on his head and to turn it on.

The color pattern began to swirl faster now, and a sexy, soft voice was filling his ears and mind, the CD player looping over and over again in the young man’s befuddled mind.

The voice was whispering to him, whispering to him, revising his thoughts, modifying his thoughts, coaxing him to new ways of thinking, new ways of seeing, new waves of serving.

The voice was louder now but no less exciting, and the images on the screen began to match the audio commentary that he was receiving.

His eyes were becoming heavier and heavier, but still he drank in the images that were passing before him on screen, images of beautiful, dancing women, and distant, fuzzy images of young men and boys catering to every whim of the women.

The voice was even more insistent and sexy now, telling him the purpose of FemServe Inc., the mission to bring Goddess worship back to the land, how it was the natural order of things for men to be in service to women, that by serving women, men served the Earth and all things, how the pendulum was slowly shifting, slowly shifting; in fact, there was even now a pendulum slowly shifting back and forth on screen, shifting back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, the sexy voice telling him that it was all right and inevitable, all right and inevitable, all right to surrender to the women, to the voice inside his head that was revealing to Joshua his true destiny, his destiny to serve all women everywhere, to serve the women of FemServe and all of their clients, that it was good and right and natural to desire to serve, that it was his destiny to be a servant, a slave, a little mind controlled male slut boy, a corporate stud, one who derived pleasure only through service to women, one who found freedom only in slavery, one who had now taken the first steps on a long path of erotic, hypnotic submission to women.

He took no notice of the time, no notice as to how the minutes crept into hours, until nearly three hours had passed since he had first sat down in the conference room.

Now the screen was suddenly blank, and the voice on the CD was instructing him to stand up and disrobe.

Immediately and without thinking, Joshua obeyed, a cool breeze tingling his nipples, his cock alive with pleasure.

Reaching into the large manilla envelope, he blushed slightly as his fingers found the tiniest of Speedos, so tight that his balls looked like oversized tennis balls, while the tip of his cock peeked out over the top.

He gasped as he applied the nipple clamps, then ran a chain from the clamps to a cock ring that he wrapped around the head of his cock.

Finally, he put on a silly little black bow tie.

The voice on the CD was telling him to take off the headphones, and to proceed to the last elevator bank.

Joshua dreamily drifted down the hall, his eyes glazed, his mind fogged with visions of erotic pleasures.

As he boarded the elevator, his eyes instinctively watched as the elevator began its slow descent, from 20, to 19, 18, 17.16, each floor bringing him down, down, down, his subconscious dimly realizing that his feelings of submission were increasing as the numbers got lower and lower, realizing that when he reached 1 that there would be no turning back, no turning back, reaching 5....4....3...2....1.

The doors opened, and Joshua sighed, surrendering to the inevitable.

He dimly made his way over a plush carpet, the elevator having opened onto a lush, spacious suite of overstuffed cushions and loud music.

He was vaguely aware that he was not alone, that the room was filled with beautiful FemServe women and their female clients, all chatting and laughing, being served drinks and receiving massages and foot rubs from other male secretaries similarly dressed as Joshua was. He foggily realized that some of the men were employees that had started around the same time that he had. They too, were sleepily and dreamily drifting towards the women, drifting towards their supervisors.

Other secretaries danced on risers, the women cheering and hooting, egging them on.

Still other women were moaning in rapture, their male slaves eagerly lapping away at their privates, kissing, licking, and stroking them into paroxysms of pleasure.

Joshua felt himself walking towards Miss Lang, who lay languidly on some stuffed pillows, naked and irresistible, beckoning him to come to her, to kneel before her, to take her toes into his mouth.

“Repeat, slave,” Miss Lang said huskily, her eyes bright with anticipation and excitement. " I serve all women.”

“ I serve all women,” Joshua mumbled, sucking on her toes.

“ It is good and right to serve women.”

“ It is...good and right.....to serve...women,” Joshua moaned, his cock huge and restrained, screaming for release.

“ I will obey and serve without question.”

Joshua could barely manage the words. He felt as if he was drifting on a cloud, yet Miss Lang was now pulling his chain, pulling him down to her, pulling him down between her legs, gesturing towards her puffy pussy.

Joshua eagerly began to paint her pussy with his tongue, responding to the subconscious instructions the CD had provided him on how best to eat out, his licks and kisses and caresses being just as Miss Lang liked it. The tape and CD had molded his mind to her exact specifications.

Miss Lang began to breathe heavily, her words still sinking deep into Joshua’s brain, telling him that he had been conditioned to be her personal slave, that he was hers now, that he was now a true FemServant.

Miss Lang cried out in pleasure, an evil grin filling her face. This young stud was going to be an expert cunt-lapper, and he had a hard, young body. She could not wait to feel him inside her. She also could not wait to lend him out to other FemServe clients.

She closed her eyes, and pictured in her mind her handsome young stud responding to “field service,” dropping to his knees to crawl under the desks of female CEO’s, where he would eat them at their command, service their every need.

Soon Joshua would be instructed on what to say when he would attend college job fairs, how he would best describe the company, how he and the other slutboys would recruit more and more young manmeat, more and more servants for the cause.

She climaxed again, Joshua dutifully drinking her.

“ Now fuck me, slave,” she commanded, her eyes glittering with excitement and lust.

Then he did.