The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Faustian Bargain

Categories: MC, MM, NC

Synopsis: A psychology professor hires a new Research Assistant.

Story:

It was almost 7:00, the end of my “office hours” for the day, when Anthony Faust walked into my office for help. Had it been someone else, I might’ve told them to come back tomorrow, but I had to admit a certain attraction to him, so I decided to wait and see what he wanted before figuring out whether to help him out tonight or put it off until tomorrow.

“Hey, Professor Gillen. I was wondering if I could talk to you about something.” It didn’t take a psychology professor to see that he was nervous about something. “There’s two things, actually. First, I was wondering if you’d be interested in having me as a Research Assistant?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Anthony,” I replied, somewhat disappointed that I had to turn him down, “but I only take applications for RA’s before the beginning of the term, and it usually only goes to third- and fourth-year students at the earliest. Besides, I’ve already got an RA for this year, and that’s all I’m budgeted for. Try me again before classes start next year, and I’ll give it some thought, though.”

“Sure thing, Professor. I understand.” He looked a little disappointed, but not terribly surprised.

“You said there were two things. What’s the second?” I asked, hoping that the second topic would be a little easier to handle.

“Well, it’s about the project you assigned us. I know we were supposed to turn it in by the end of class today, but I didn’t feel mine was quite right and I wanted to talk to you about it in person,” he said, gesturing with his hands in a way oddly similar to how I did in class.

“You see,” he said, speaking a little faster now, “it’s not really that it wasn’t finished or it wasn’t good enough or whatever, it’s just that I really felt I should give it to you in person, because that’s just the sort of thing that makes sense to me, and I dunno, I guess I’m a little nervous about this just because it’s a subject that’s so interesting for me.”

He paused for only a fraction of a second to gauge my reaction to what he was saying before he continued, speaking even faster and exaggerating his gestures some more. “You see, my report is about the confusion induction technique, and in the course of my studies, I found this tape in the library from years and years ago…”

I was afraid I knew exactly which tape he was talking about. I couldn’t stop myself from thinking about it, feeling a little embarrassed about having one of my students see it. It was the tape that had turned psychology from an interest course into my teaching career. I hadn’t really been aware that the library had it.

“…and in it, I saw this professor who was hypnotizing one of his students using a confusion induction and he said that the student was a really good subject for confusion inductions…”

My mind was balking at how fast the words were coming now, and Anthony’s gestures were becoming increasingly wild and erratic. I knew what was coming, and knew I should stop it, but his words came faster and faster all the time. He was speaking too fast for rational thought at this point, overwhelming my ability to come up with even the simple solution of plugging my ears. Anthony’s voice and gestures continued, driving into my head harder and faster all the time.

“…and he just spoke faster and faster like I’m doing right now and he kind of overloaded the person’s senses and well anyway what I realized was that the student was actually you and it was kind of neat how I just watched the professor go through the whole induction and the student was out like a light in only a couple of minutes because it was just too much and his mind couldn’t cope with it any more and then the subject went under when the professor said – SLEEP.”

“So anyway, here’s my project, Professor. Sorry I didn’t quite make it in time for the end of class today,” he told me, looking more like a cocky young panther than particularly apologetic.

“Oh, no worries, Anthony. Just don’t tell anybody I accepted this one late, okay,” I told him.

“Sure thing, Professor. Oh, and just in case you change your mind about the RA position, let me give you my phone number.”

I was already having second thoughts about it, wishing I could find a way to make it happen. It really would be nice to spend some more time with him. So when he handed me his phone number, I quietly slipped it into his project and didn’t try to tell him again that it couldn’t be done.

“Okay, I’m outta here, Mr. Gillen. Sorry for taking so much of your time.” I couldn’t help but notice just how much of a bulge he had as he stood up. At first I thought he might have a bit of an erection, but looking at the shape of it, I realized it was probably still soft. I’d never really had the opportunity to observe his midsection up close before, since he was usually seated, not to mention half-way across the room when he was in class. Now that I had a good view of it, it really was quite nice.

Then it dawned on me what he’d said about taking up my time. What on Earth was he talking about? He’d only been here for a few minutes, hadn’t he? Looking at the clock, though, I realized it was just after 8:00. I couldn’t believe Anthony and I had been talking for over an hour. Oh well, time flies when you’re having fun…or talking with a sorta cute young guy.

That night at home, after I’d had dinner, I pulled out the assignments that Anthony and his class had handed in that day. Naturally, Anthony’s was on top, but I read over a few of the others first so I’d be more in the right frame of mind when I got to his, and not fantasizing about the bulge in his pants.

When I finally did make it to his, though, I just flipped straight to the end and started doodling in the blank space on the last page of his report. I felt strangely detached and kind of mellow. It was a really good feeling. As I continued my doodling, I realized with some surprise that what I was drawing was actually a cock and balls, complete with a nice bush of pubic hair. Part of me couldn’t believe I was actually drawing something like this on a student’s report, but another part of me felt so good about doing it. Thankfully, these would simply be filed and never returned to the students. By the time I finished my drawing, I was almost fevered in a way, and yet still strangely relaxed and calm; I couldn’t believe how incredible I felt.

Flipping back to the front of his project, the phone number I’d tucked into it caught my attention. Taking the scrap of paper with his number in my left hand, I wrote “100%” on the front of his report, never having read it and knowing I didn’t need to. As I finished writing, I felt the most incredible release in my groin. On some level, I knew I’d just orgasmed, but it was almost like the very first time I’d ever had an orgasm while I was awake. It felt good, but I didn’t really seem to understand what it was that had just happened.

Realizing that I still had his phone number in hand, I looked at the paper and automatically began to dial. It was past 11:00, but I had no doubts at all that it was okay to call.

“Hello?” said the voice on the other end.

“Hello, Anthony?” I questioned, sounding stoned even to my own ears.

“Hi Professor Gillen! What’s up?” he asked eagerly.

“Well, I was just marking your project, and I thought I should call you and tell you.” Come to think of it, I wasn’t really sure why I had thought I should do that; I certainly wouldn’t have done it for any other student, but I knew Anthony would appreciate it nevertheless.

“Ah, good. What did I get?”

“100%, of course…and a nice drawing,” I added hesitantly, embarrassed at admitting it.

“Good, good,” he said, seemingly unphased by my comment about a drawing. “And have you given any thought to the RA position?”

I had, in fact, not stopped thinking about it all night. I kept seeing his bulge as he stood up to leave my office going over and over in my mind and thinking how much I’d enjoy having him around more. “Actually, I have,” I confirmed. “I don’t know what I can do, but I was thinking I would ask the department head if there was any way I could get budget approval for another RA…”

“Sleepy Prof.”

I paused, startled by the interruption but then realized he’d just been clearing his throat and continued.

“…or actually, on second thought…. Yeah! That’s what I’ll do! If you’re willing, I’ll hire you as a second RA, completely under the table, and pay you out of my own pocket. The only thing is that because it’s under the table, you can’t tell anybody that I’ve hired you, okay?”

“Sure thing, Prof, that sounds great. We can discuss my salary later, but I know you’ll be generous, won’t you.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Oh, absolutely. I’ll pay you as much as I can,” I told him proudly.

“Oh, and one last thing, Prof: I know it’s not customary, but I want you to return my project to me. Bring it with you to your office tomorrow, and I’ll stop by to pick it up after classes are over, if you’re free. Maybe we can go over what I’ll be doing as your new RA.”

Technically, I should have had at least one hour that I’d be available for students in my office after class, but I could cancel that in light of having a new RA to break in. “Sure thing, Anthony. My last class ends at 5:00, so you can stop by any time after that.”

I only had two classes the next day, so I made sure to inform both of them that I wouldn’t be in my office after classes. When I got to my office just after 5:00, I made a sign and posted it on the door, letting anyone else know that I was in a meeting and that my regular office hours would resume tomorrow. I closed my door and sat reading a few papers quietly until Anthony arrived at 5:30. He knocked quietly and then entered and closed the door behind himself after I’d confirmed it was him.

“So, what’d you think of my project, Professor Gillen?” he asked, wearing that hunting panther look again.

“It was good,” I replied, upbeat and completely falsely. Anthony caught my eye and held it, causing me to blush.

“You can be honest with me, Professor Gillen. What did you think of it really?” His face had taken on a serious, almost commanding aspect.

“Well, truthfully, I didn’t read it. I just gave you 100%.” I was so embarrassed, particularly as I remembered what else I’d done.

“Did you bring it back, like I told you to?”

“Of course, of course. Here it is.” Today it was my turn to be nervous.

Taking it from me, he immediately flipped to the back page and examined my work. “Not bad,” he said as he looked up, grinning from ear to ear. “Now tell me,” his face took on a serious cast once again, “how did you feel while you were drawing this?”

“I…I felt…good,” I stumbled.

“And what about when you gave me the 100%? What happened then?”

“Uh, actually…I uh…I orgasmed.”

“So let me see if I’ve got this straight. While you were drawing a picture of a cock on my paper, you felt ‘good’, and then you had an orgasm when you gave me 100% on the paper without even reading it? Do you realize just how much shit you’d be in if ever I told anybody about this?”

He had that predatory look in his eyes again, and I wilted under the accusation. “I’m sorry…I don’t know…I just….” I gave up on trying to explain it.

“Don’t give it another thought, Professor, I just wanted to point that out to you. I’d never actually tell anybody.” He looked at me with complete sincerity in his eyes, and I felt immensely relieved. “Now, let’s talk about my RA position. I have some thoughts on what I’d like to do, but first, my salary. How does $1000 a month sound?”

“That’s more than…”

“Sleepy Prof.”

“Uh…that’s more than a normal RA would get, but I promised I’d be generous, and it’s not like anybody else will know, so I was thinking: if I’m careful, I can actually afford to give you $2000 a month out of my own salary, if you want.” I saw the greed in his eyes, but I was only too happy to give it to him. I made significantly more than that, and not having any family to support, I could comfortably afford to give him that much.

“Good, good, glad that’s agreed, then. Now, let’s talk about my duties as your Research Assistant. As I said, I have something in mind.” He stood up, and once again, I found my eyes drawn to the hefty bulge in his pants. “Now just sit back and relax, Professor. I can see you’re enjoying what you’re looking at, and that’s perfectly alright. In fact, whenever we’re alone, don’t hesitate for a second to stare at it as much as you want. It makes you feel good, doesn’t it, Professor?”

“Yes,” I answered simply, not taking my eyes off of it. Happy to know I didn’t have to take my eyes off of it.

“That’s it. Just keep staring at it and relax. The longer you stare at it, the more relaxed you will feel.” He unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down to expose his boxer-briefs underneath, then pushed the jeans down to his ankles and kicked them off, along with his shoes, as he saw that my attention was unwavering.

“Actually, Professor, it’ll really be you that’ll have duties. Your first duty will be to help me with this whenever I tell you to, okay Professor?”

As he told me my first duty, he pushed his underwear down, exposing what was one of the largest dicks I’d seen in real-life, though a bit smaller than the larger porn stars. It was still mostly soft, though starting to poke outwards ever so slightly. I nodded, not taking my eyes off of him.

“You already know what I want you to do next, Professor…what you want to do next. I want you to give me the best, the longest, and the deepest blow job you know how.”

And with that, he shoved his cock in my general direction and let me take it from there. Being the largest I’d ever seen, he was also larger than anybody I’d ever given a blow job to before, but it was easier to take it all the way while he was still a little soft, and I got used to having it deep down my throat as he got harder. I used every technique I could remember, from deep-throating, to licking just the tip, licking all around the head, up all the different sides of it, not to mention sucking and licking his balls in various ways, and a number of other things as well. Each time he gave a satisfied moan, I made a note of what I was doing, knowing that that was something he liked. As I continued, I used the techniques he liked more and more, giving him a better experience the longer I blew him.

My jaws ached, but I kept going. The more he liked it, the longer I wanted to suck. There were copious amounts of precum coming out of the tip, but I lapped it all up and kept right on going.

We were probably at it for over an hour, maybe even two. The concept of time passing never really occurred to me, but even if it had, I wouldn’t have dreamt of taking my mouth off his cock to look at the clock behind me.

After a while, he told me to stop, and pulled out. “That was incredible, Professor. Now, you taught me that it’s hard to stay hypnotized for really long periods, so why don’t we give you a break and go have some dinner,” he said, pulling his jeans back on, but leaving his underwear on my floor.

“Now, I want you to close your eyes and just relax. You’re a very talented subject, and you’ll find it very easy to simply forget, just as you have every other time I’ve hypnotized you. You enjoy forgetting everything. When you awaken, you will still find it relaxing and quite comfortable to stare at my crotch as long as we’re alone together and nothing else requires your attention. You will ignore any passage of time, and any evidence that anything unusual has happened, do you understand, Professor?”

“Yes.”

“When I snap my fingers, you will come out of the trance feeling refreshed and alert, remembering only that you’ve spent a wonderful evening training your new RA.”

“Well, I think it’s about time we called it an evening, don’t you Anthony?” I asked the bulge in his jeans. “I don’t know about you, but I could really use some dinner.”

“Yeah, sure thing, Professor. Just give me a minute to get rid of this hard-on, then we’ll go. After dinner, we’ll come back here and keep working a while longer.”

Another statement. I didn’t really mind him taking the lead on this; it was a refreshing change from some of the other RA’s I’d had. I certainly felt energized enough to keep going for a while. So, I watched calmly and studiously as the bulge in his jeans slowly diminished, waiting until he said he was ready to go. Stepping over the underpants on the floor, we walked down to the main cafeteria for a quick dinner, on me of course. My jaws ached fiercely while we ate, but I just ignored the discomfort, unconcerned about what might have caused it.

When we returned to my office, my eyes fell almost immediately to Anthony’s crotch once again, resting there quite naturally. “So, what did you have in mind for the rest of the night?” I asked him, beginning to feel more and more relaxed the longer I stared.

“Actually, I have something here for you,” he told me, reaching into the backpack he’d left by his chair. Sitting back up, my eyes broke contact with his crotch just long enough to see him place an enema kit on the table. “Do you know what it is?”

“Yeah, sure, it’s an enema kit,” I responded, confused as to why he’d be giving it to me.

“And do you know how to use one?”

“Uh…well…” I stammered, thinking it highly inappropriate to tell him about my previous experiences with them.

Tilting my head up, he told me to look into his eyes. “You can be honest with me, Professor. Tell me the truth,” he ordered.

My reservations about telling him just fell away completely as soon as he said it. “Okay, well, I’ve never actually used one myself, but I’ve douched before a couple of times. I’ve also seen other guys use them once or twice, so I know how it’s done, yes. But I don’t know why you’d give me one,” I said, my eyes once again back in their usual resting place.

“Yes, I guess that wouldn’t make much sense to you, would it. You said, you’ve douched before — does that mean you’ve been fucked before? Remember, you can tell me the truth.”

The reminder wasn’t really necessary. It felt odd discussing my sex life with a student, but with Anthony, I just knew I had to tell him everything. “Yeah, a few times. I don’t really like it, though. It hurts, and I don’t like those Tops that start thinking they can tell me what to do just because I’m the bottom. I actually enjoy it when they tell me what to do, but I just don’t like the guy knowing he has that kind of power over me, so between that and the pain, I’m usually the Top.”

“But it wouldn’t hurt so much if you did it more often.”

“True enough, I suppose, but still…I don’t think I could ever bring myself to admit that I enjoy it that much. Well, except to you I guess, seeing as I just did.”

“That’s okay,” he said, laughing, “I promise I won’t tell anyone. Say, have you ever been tested for HIV and all the other STDs?” he asked nonchalantly.

I couldn’t believe how direct he was, just blurting that kind of question out, but I felt the compulsion to answer, regardless. “Yes, just after I met my last boyfriend a couple of years ago. Even after we both got tested, we still always had safe sex, though…I guess I’m kind of anal retentive that way, but he didn’t mind. That was the last guy I ever had sex with, actually.”

Just one last question, Professor: have you ever had sex with a student before?”

“Absolutely not!” I replied, shocked that he would even ask, but in a very calm, relaxed sort of way. “That’s a total violation of professional ethics,” I told him, relaxing further the longer I maintained my wonderful stare towards his jeans.

“That’s good, Professor. Sorry if I offended you at all, I was just curious. Now, back to why I brought this enema kit.”

“Yeah, why did you…”

“Sleepy Prof.”

I never directly got an answer to my unfinished question, but when Anthony told me to go to one of the out-of-the-way washrooms in the college and use it, I didn’t give it a second thought. It felt like I was dreaming as I walked down the corridors of the college to one of the wings that didn’t have any night classes or any other professors’ offices. The enema bag was safely hidden in a plastic bag…I hadn’t even thought about it, but Anthony said it was important that nobody see it.

As I’d told him, I’d never used an enema before, but it was pretty straightforward, though I couldn’t lie down to do it in the small bathroom. After I was done, I tucked the kit back into the plastic bag and returned to my office. There was mild cramping, which I knew meant the water hadn’t been the right temperature, but it relaxed quickly enough.

When I closed the door, I stared at Anthony’s groin for several minutes as I continued to relax further and further. Standing up, Anthony told me to take off all my clothes and sit back down. I did so, enthralled by the sight of his exposed cock as he did the same. I knew it was my duty to my new RA to help him with his cock whenever he wanted it, so when he told me to a minute later, I gladly sucked on it just long enough to get him completely hard.

Once I was finished with that duty, he had me clear a few things off my desk and lie down on it, stomach down. My second duty, Anthony explained, was to not only service his cock whenever he wanted, but to learn to take it up my ass without complaint. To do anything he told me to without question or complaint. I could feel his fingers sliding in and out of my ass as he told me this, and I accepted the discomfort and let myself relax.

It took him a while to get to three fingers, and even longer to get to four, but even though it was unused to that kind of a stretch, with his help, my ass loosened up enough to take his fingers. It hurt, but he had told me to take it, so I forced myself to relax.

“You’re a good boy, Professor. You’re going to learn to take more and more for me as time goes on. Soon, you won’t even need to be warmed up. Now, just close your eyes and relax, Professor. Just focus on how much you want to service my cock. That’s it, just relax.”

I felt myself nodding off under his encouragement, and soon the burning in my ass went down to a dull roar. After letting me relax for another minute, I found myself down on my knees briefly, sucking his cock once again. The ache in my jaws, like the burning in my ass, was a distant thing now, belonging to someone else almost.

After he was hard once again, I lay back down on my desk on my back, my heavily-lubed ass in the air. “Just relax,” he kept repeating over and over, staring me in the eyes. I couldn’t see his cock any more, but his words and his eyes relaxed me just as much as staring at his cock did, and I lay there quite calmly as I felt the bare head of his cock pushing up against my hole.

The painful burning sensation rose sharply as he entered, but I didn’t mind. More than anything, I wanted to learn to take him inside of me, and even when he started thrusting really hard and sometimes taking it all the way back out again, I didn’t complain. He seemed to enjoy it when I whimpered a little bit, but I wasn’t really complaining, just trying to give him what he enjoyed.

I wanted to keep taking it for him for as long as he wanted to give it, but he decided it would be best not to do too much on the first night. He said he wanted my ass usable again in a few days, and it would need time to heal. It was so nice of him to be so considerate of me.

Anthony and I had been talking all night, it seemed, but the time wasn’t important. I found myself once again staring at his jeans as he sat in the chair beside me. He did have such a nice bulge; I wondered absent-mindedly at the monster that must be under there.

“Well, time to go,” he said. “Give me a ride home.”

No bullshit there. He told me what he wanted, and I obliged. Getting up from my chair, I felt shooting pains in my ass, and I could feel slime between my butt-cheeks and on my stomach and legs as well, I thought.

“Shall we go, Professor?” Anthony asked me, turning towards the door and breaking my view of his groin. I followed him down the corridors of the college, feeling my ass-cheeks sliding back and forth at every step, walking a little gingerly from the pain emanating from it as well.

Sitting down in my car wasn’t exactly pleasant, either. I’d have to wipe whatever-it-was off and put some ointment on it when I got home. Having decided what needed to be done, I gave no further thought to the pain or the slime.

When we got to his apartment building, Anthony told me park in a distant parking spot and then had me write a cheque for his first month’s salary. Turning the interior light on, I fished around in the glove compartment for my chequebook and wrote it out for $2000, as we’d agreed.

After I wrote the cheque, and turned the interior light back off, my eyes returned to their natural resting place. As my eyes adjusted to the returning darkness, I was surprised but said nothing when he pulled his cock out of his jeans a few minutes later and started rubbing his finger around the head. What he was doing didn’t bother me in the slightest, and I was thrilled to finally get my first look at what was behind the fly in the jeans, even if it was so dark that I could barely see it.

“You want it?” he asked.

“Yes,” I told him, knowing I had to be completely honest with him, “but I won’t have sex with a student,” I told him regretfully.

“Okay, your loss,” he shrugged, and kept playing with it for a bit. “We’ll work on that, I think.” I just kept watching, waiting patiently while he stroked and caressed himself very slowly to his full size.

“Sleepy Prof.”

Soon enough, my mouth was wrapped around his cock once again. It smelled a bit, and I could taste lube on it, but I didn’t complain. It was my duty to do whatever he wanted without complaint.

As I drove back to my house later that night, utterly unconcerned that my ass and jaws were incredibly sore, feeling the slime in various places on my body, and with a horrible taste in my mouth, I reflected on my night with Anthony. I hoped he’d continue letting me stare at his cock, especially when he played with it, like he had in the car. It was too bad I felt so strongly that we shouldn’t have sex, but he’d said he’d work on that with me, and I had no doubt he would. I couldn’t believe we’d worked all night, but I was thrilled to have him as my new RA. With any luck, he’d want the position for several years to come. He had two-and-a-half years left in his Bachelor’s Degree, and I hoped he might continue with his Masters or even his Doctorate.