The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[Disclaimer]

This is an original story and a complete work of fiction.

All names and descriptions were chosen completely at random.

Any resemblance to any actual people or events are purely coincidental.

A Father’s Duty

Chapter 2

It was already dark as I stepped outside, a fact I was grateful for as it would make it harder for people to see me. Though I was proud to obey Master Luke, I still found it terribly embarrassing to go out in the open dressed like I’m about to go to work at a male strip club. I found in Master Luke’s trunk several shoe boxes like the one I found my outfit in and moved them to my car as instructed before departing to gather his friends as commanded. I drove in the direction of Luke’s friend Carl. He lived closest and would be my first pickup. As I cruised down the street, every spare second visions popped into my mind of Master Luke having sex with his mother and sister.

Like I was watching it in real life, I vividly envisioned him leading Clair and Susan up the steps to my bedroom, groping their asses all the way. He’d take them inside and force Clair onto the bed, ordering her to show him her ass and spread open her pussy. She’d do so and Master Luke would lick her wet pussy until it was dry, all while Susan knelt at his feet, hugged his legs as though for dear life while stroking his hard shaft. Then he’d fuck Clair, sticking his divine cock inside her pussy. My wife would squeal with delight as he’d pound her, all while Susan ran her tongue up and down his asshole. Neither women would hesitant, never falter, in carrying out their duties as Master Luke’s mother and sister. They were doing their duty just as I was doing mine, a fact that continued to make my cock unbearably hard and erect.

I was so lost in my fantasy that I almost drove past Carl’s place. I pulled into his driveway and quickly approached the door. Ringing the doorbell, I waited patiently for someone to answer, trying not to look around and hoping no one would see me in this humiliating outfit. Though I was simply carrying out my fatherly duty, deep down I knew that being out in public dressed like this would get me in trouble. But…why? Surely if I explained to them that I was simply doing as my son commanded, they’d understand? After all, it’s a Father’s Duty to obey his son, right? It should be that way in all families…shouldn’t it?

My musing was interrupted as I heard someone approach the door. I quickly opened my phone and prepared to activate whatever app was appropriate. The door opened and there stood Carl who was very surprised to see me.

“Mister…?” he started to say my (old) name but before he could finish, he noticed what I was wearing.

“You may call me Sissy Ball-Sack,” I simply said to him before activating the Recruit app. I held up my phone just as Carl looked ready to yell something and after a bright flash, he calmed down.

“Please show me whoever else is home with you,” I commanded. Carl nodded and led me inside. His parents and his older sister Anna were waiting in the family dining room for Carl to return. “Who was it?” I heard his mother ask as we drew close. I quickly readied the Standby app and used it as we walked in before anyone had a chance to react.

“Master Luke has requested Carl’s presence this evening,” I explained to them afterwards. “He’ll be back later. In the meantime, I have a box for you all.”

Carl’s family seemed strangely distant and quiet to my words, simply nodding as Carl’s father followed me outside to retrieve a box from my trunk, all while Carl quietly walked by my side. After Carl’s father disappeared back in the house, Carl quietly got in the car and I moved to do the same. However just as I put my hand on the door, I heard a loud gasp behind me. Hesitantly I turned to see Carl’s elderly neighbor standing there staring at me, her mouth agape as she eyed me from head to toe in my humiliating outfit. Being spotted like this made my heart sink…and my cock hard. As quickly as I could I got back in my car and drove off with Carl in the passenger seat…

“Don’t think about the old lady,” I told myself, trying to forget that humiliation. “Focus your thoughts about Master Luke. Picture his perfect cock. Picture it penetrating Clair’s pussy…and all will be well…”

Sure enough, as soon as I formed a mental image of Master Luke’s cock I felt at ease. All would work out for the best…provided I obeyed Master Luke.

Our next destination was further away so there was a long moment of silence between me and Carl. I could tell he was eyeing me nervously, clearing wanting to say something hesitant to do so. I just focused on my fantasies and driving.

“Mister…Ball-Sack?” Carl eventually said.

“You don’t have to call me Mister,” I explained to him. “I’m just Sissy Ball-Sack now, a loyal servant to my son, Master Luke. Is something wrong, Carl?”

“I’ll say there is…” I heard him mumble before he spoke up. “What did…you do…to me and my family?”

“I did as Master Luke ordered me to.”

“I…figured that. But what did you do to us? My family looked like zombies! And I…I couldn’t stop my body from following you. What was that…you flashed in our faces?”

I had to think about that one for a moment. I did as I was ordered but…I didn’t really understand what I did. It was…

“I…did as Master Luke ordered me to,” I eventually repeated. It was the best answer I could give. Trying to think of anything else gave me a terrible headache. It went away when I went back to thinking about Master Luke and his glorious cock.

Carl was silent for a while again before asking, “…You’re really his slave? You’re doing all this on his command?”

“Of course!” I replied proudly. “It’s a Father’s Duty to obey his son. I’m honored to carry out his orders.”

“So…if he were to order you to go out and dance at a male strip club, you’d do it? If he told you to let yourself get fucked in the ass by some 300-pound land whale named Bruno while he watched and laughed at you, you’d do it?” Carl asked incredulously.

“Of course I would!” I answered without hesitation. “I’d happily…ooooohhhh…”

A moan of pain escaped my lips as erection grew even harder at the fantasy that just flashed across my mind. Some big, ugly gorilla, making me his bitch while my Master watched and laughed while my wife and daughter pleasured him made me so…

“Can we…please stop talking about this? It’s making me so hard and my balls already feel like they’re ready to explode!”

I focused on the road again while I saw Carl shake his head out of the corner of his eye.

“Son of a bitch. He did it. He really did it…” he mumbled.

Carl didn’t say anything the rest of the trip. One by one I picked up the other boys who were all equally confused but stayed silent during the car trip. Finally, I got the last and made my way back home. It was very cramped with six teens in my car but we somehow managed as I was very anxious to get home to serve Master Luke some more. Perhaps he’d reward me and let me cum? The prospect made me so excited that I pressed hard on the accelerator to get home faster…

CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP!

SHIT! In my haste, I blew right past a speed trap! Very quickly my car was illuminated by the flashing red and blue lights of a police car as it quickly caught up to me. Immediately I remembered that Master Luke had loaded an app on my phone labeled Cops and I knew what to do. I pulled over and waited for the officer to approach. He froze when he saw six young men crammed into this small car and froze again, his eyes wide in disbelief when he saw me. My face turning red and my cock twitching harder, I tightly gripped my phone in my lap while I rolled down the window with my other hand. The officer bent over and gave me a good look up and down before saying, “I can’t wait to hear the explanation for this one…”

The boys quickly became nervous but I stayed calm. I looked the officer right in the eye and said, “Officer, my name is Sissy Ball-Sack. I’m sorry I was speeding but I’m carrying out a very important task at my son’s command. Because a Father’s duty is to obey his son.”

Before the officer could say anything, I activated the app and raised my phone. There was a bright flash in the officer’s face and after a few moments of blinking he said, “I…see. In that case…you can go on. It’s wrong to interfere in a Father’s duties…”

The officer straightened up to walk away when a thought suddenly occurred to me.

“Sir? Do you have a son?”

“Yes I do. He turned 19 just this week.”

“Do you obey him?”

The officer hesitated for a moment before replying, “No…I don’t.”

“For shame, sir! It’s a Father’s duty to obey his son! To worship him as a sexual god! You should go home and get right to that!”

“I’ll…think about that. You have a good night, Mr. Ball-Sack…”

The cop left and there were no more interruptions on the way home. When we got here, Master Luke was sitting naked in my armchair, his glorious cock on display as my wife and daughter stood next to him in nothing but their high heels, smiling dimly as both still had traces of cum on their faces and chest.

“Sissy, line up with them,” Master Luke commanded, pointing at the two women.

“Yes, Master Luke.” I quickly joined my family and waited for Master Luke’s next command. However, he was focused on his very confused group of friends.

“The rest of you, take a seat. We need to talk…”

Everyone sat down and there was a long silence as Master Luke smiled triumphantly at them all. Then he glanced at us and said, “Statue mode.”

Statue mode. Statue mode…

I knew what that meant.

It meant I had to become a statue. A perfectly still statue that could hear nothing, see nothing and feel nothing.

Yes…stand straight and tall. Look straight ahead. Arms at my side. Cock erect. I could feel my wife and daughter going rigid right next to me but…no. I couldn’t feel them. A statue feels nothing. I am just a statue and cannot hear my Master talk to his friends…

“You all thought I was crazy when I told you about my plan! But I did it. I perfected my hypnosis tech.”

“This is so unreal! Luke, how did you do it?!”

“Trade secret, Phil! But suffice to say, my annoying family is now my own personal pack of bitches at my beck and call! While Sissy here was collecting you all, I was fucking the brains out of my mom and sister here! They’re just as good as I dreamed they’d be…”

“Holy shit, Luke! Seeing them like this is making me so hard! Can I fuck them? Can I?!”

“Slow down, Sam. We can all enjoy the benefits of my work…provided we can all come to an agreement.”

“…What are you suggesting…?”

“I’m suggesting…that we ALL gather our own packs of bitches! Starting with our families. John, I know you hate your Dad almost as much as I hate mine. Don’t you want to see him be like Sissy Ball-Sack here? This guy can’t think of anything now except being my obedient bitch! He’ll wear what I want, do what I want and all the time thank me and wish he could fuck me! But he won’t be able to bust a nut unless I give permission…”

If I weren’t a statue, at that moment I would’ve felt Master Luke’s hand on my cock. I would’ve felt him stroke it which would’ve put me on the verge of the biggest orgasm of my life. But a statue feels nothing…

“See? Completely subservient! Picture all your dads like this. Picture all your moms and sisters naked and in your bed every night, ready to let you fuck them. And not just them! We can have ANY girl in this whole town at our beck and call! All we have to do is point and flash.”

“Like what your dad did to us?”

“That was just to make sure everyone came together quickly and quietly. Your bodies are doing as they’re told but I didn’t fuck with your minds. I wanted you all clear-headed so we can all share in this glorious moment…provided we can come to terms…”

“Not sure I like where this is going.”

“My terms are simple. Since it’s my hypnosis tech that’s making this all possible, all I ask is a share of whoever you take into your bed. Louie, I’m guessing you’ll want that girl that was in your third period Literature class? What was her name again? Never mind, doesn’t matter. Point is, whenever I want to fuck her, you’ll let me. I’m the King of the Hill here, fellas. Accept that and we’ll all be living the good life forever.”

“…Really? That’s all? I’m in!”

“Me too!”

“Fuck yeah I’m in!”

“Can we do it to my family first? I really want to make that shithead brother of mine suffer…”

“………….”

“………….”

“…Carl? Louie? You’re being awfully quiet. Should I take your silence as a stunned consent?”

“…You can take it as a quiet ‘you’re out of your fucking mind’, you evil son of a bitch.”

There was a chorus of audible gasps.

“…What did you say to me, Carl?”

“You heard me. I don’t want any part of this.”

“Me too. I really want to fuck Carly but I don’t want to make her my slave!”

“Louie…Carl…are you guys seriously refusing the offer of a lifetime?”

“You bet your father’s panties we are.”

“…I see. That’s particularly disappointing coming from you, Carl.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because I was planning to marry your sister. There are a lot of women in this town I plan to fuck but Anna is the only one I really wanted to marry. I was going to make you my Best Man! Guess I’ll let you be one of the Bridesmaids instead…”

“What are you—”

“Wakey, wakey, boys and girls!”

”You are no longer a statue,” I heard a voice in my head say. My body relaxed and I looked around. Clair and Susan were standing next to me looking as dazed as I felt. What just happened? I remember Master Luke saying something about a statue and then…

“Carl, Louie, you stay where you are,” Master Luke suddenly declared. “The rest of you, feel free to have fun with my Mom and sister…”

Carl and Louie remained seated as instructed while the other four boys jumped off the couch and practically ripped off their clothes as they tackled Clair and Susan to the floor. Within seconds Clair had cocks in her pussy and asshole while Susan was being spitroasted. Luke watched them for a moment with a grin before turning his steely expression to Carl and Louie.

“Don’t look away…” Luke growled at them, pulling his phone out from between the cushions of my armchair. Carl and Louie immediately tensed up at the sight of it for some reason.

“Luke, don’t!” Carl pleaded.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Louie practically sobbed. “I won’t say anything to anyone! Please don’t make me—”

The whimpering stopped and the two calmed down after a flash of light erupted from Master’s phone but they were still visibly upset. Master Luke put his phone away and proceeded to explain to them that they were going to be punished for their insolence. “Never forget that I’m the one in charge now,” he scolded them and then turned to me. “Ain’t that right, Sissy?”

“Yes, Master Luke. In this house you reign supreme. We’re all just slaves to you and your cock.”

“Damn right, you are.” He turned back to Carl and Louie. “I think you both need a taste of what life is like for Sissy Ball-Sack here to truly understand the rules. Sissy, grab a couple of extra boxes from my room upstairs and bring them here…”

“Yes, Master.”

I quickly did as I was told and upon my return handed the boxes to Carl and Louie. They opened them and sobbed a little at the contents before undressing and putting them on. A few minutes later, Master Luke sat in my armchair and beamed at the sight of me standing alongside Carl and Louie in matching stockings, heels and thongs.

“Don’t you all look like a bunch of fine man-bitches!” he laughed. I smiled at this while Carl and Louie sobbed a little harder.

“Thank you for the compliment, Master,” I replied.

“Thank you…Master Luke…for making me a man-bitch,” Carl grunted, trying to hold back his anger and tears.

“I’m so happy…to be a man-bitch…” Louie said between sobs. “I can’t wait…to take…the first c-cock…up…my…asshole…”

It broke my heart a little to hear Louie so upset but I didn’t understand why. Luke however rubbed his hands together and smiled evilly. “It’s sooner than you think,” he declared. “Carl, Louie, turn around and bend over the couch. Sissy, come over here.”

Carl and Louie obeyed and bent over the couch with their asses prominently displayed, propped up a bit courtesy of their heels. I approached Master Luke and eagerly awaited his command.

“Turn to face them and close your eyes.”

I complied and Master Luke began whispering in my ear, “When you open your eyes, you’ll see an ass. You’ll see my ass. It’s not Carl or Louie bent over the couch. It’s me! Your son. The sexual god that you worship and long to fuck. Well…when you open your eyes and see ‘my’ ass bent over the couch…you’ll get your wish. You will fuck both asses for five minutes apiece, ignoring anything anyone but me has to say about it. And at the end of those five minutes…you’ll cum.”

An excitement like I’d never felt before welled up inside me. I could…fuck Master Luke’s ass?! And I could CUM???

“Now open your eyes.”

I did so…and immediately I saw that which I so longed for. Master Luke’s ass…two of them…waiting for me to fuck.

“Mr. Ball-Sack, NO!” I heard Louie’s voice squeal as I grabbed one of them. I ignored it. At long last I was going to get the relief I so desired…in the one place that, as a father, I longed to do it…

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Louie’s voice screamed as I penetrated Master Luke’s asshole. I barely heard it as I was lost to the ecstasy of my greatest dream coming true. My cock was ready to erupted like a volcano of cum right away but I was ordered to fuck Master Luke for five whole minutes. I watched clock on the wall as I moved my hips, savoring every second of my cock penetrating my Master’s asshole, all while Louie’s sobs filled the air. Eventually the sobbing was replaced by Louie chanting.

“I’m a…sissy man-bitch…who loves to get it up the ass!” Louie chanted. “I’m being punished…by Master Luke…for defying it! Long live Master Luke! I’m a sissy man-bitch who loves to get it up the ass! I’m being punished…”

The chanting continued for the full five minutes, making me strangely aroused the whole time. As the clock ticked down to the five-minute mark, I could feel myself ready to climax!

“Cumming! I’m going to cum!” I panted. “Cumming! Cum-cum-cum-CUM-CUM-CUM-CUM-CUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!”

Finally…hours of pent up arousal came exploding out of me, filling Master Luke’s ass with so much of my cum that it gushed out. My legs almost gave out from the satisfaction as I savored the afterglow of finally having sex.

“Pull out,” I heard Master Luke command.

“Yes…Master…” I said dreamily.

I heard Louie sobbing as I pulled out. I looked down and smiled as I saw my cum leak out…until I noticed Master Luke’s ass again next to this one, ready and waiting to be fucked!

Wait…two of them? This suddenly felt strange to me but it passed quickly as I jumped at the chance to do it all over again. Immediately Louie’s sobbing was mixed with Carl’s voice repeating the same chant as before, albeit through gritted teeth.

“I’m a sissy man-bitch…who loves to take it up the ass! I’m being punished…”

This continued for five minutes until I climaxed again, not nearly as big as the first one but still so satisfying. As soon as I pulled out, I was told to close my eyes again. When I opened them, I discovered Louie and Carl bending over the couch still, both boys trembling as cum leaked out of their assholes.

Who fucked them, I wondered? Was it Master Luke? Lucky bastards.

At any rate, Master Luke was there to give me fresh orders. He had Susan giving him a titty fuck while the rest of the boys I brought home were climbing over each other to fuck Clair some more. She happily took in all their teenage cocks while Susan wrapped her tits around Luke’s member the best she could and moved up and down, desperate to please him.

“Take Carl and Louie home. They’ll continue their punishment there until I’ve decided they had enough,” Master Luke commanded. “Carl’s sister Anna will be waiting for you to bring her home. Do so as fast as you can. I’m anxious to fuck my future wife…”

Master Luke’s cackle followed the three of us out the front door. Carl and Louie stumbled repeatedly as they tried to master walking on high heels and almost fell into my car. As we drove, both of them kept crying, no doubt concerning their pending punishments.

“You brought this on yourselves, you know,” I scolded them. “Master Luke must be obeyed. It’s wrong to try and defy him.”

“Master Luke must be obeyed…” they both echoed but otherwise said nothing. I stayed silent for the rest of the trip as we arrived at Carl’s house first. I told Louie to wait in the car while I escorted Carl back into his house to pick up Anna. To my surprise, his whole family was there in the living room waiting for us…wearing match heels and stockings but no thongs. Well…unless you call a massive strap-on a thong. Carl’s mother was wearing one with a HUGE dildo covered in lumps. Looked quite painful, to be honest. She was stroking it much like her husband was stroking his cock, both of them looking very peeved at their son as he walked in.

“Master Luke called us while you were gone,” Carl’s mother explained. “He said you tried to defy him.”

“No one should defy Master Luke,” declared Carl’s father. “You’ve left us no choice but to punish you…”

I looked at Carl and saw the blood draining from his face, clearly horrified by what his parents were undoubtedly about to do to him. But he said nothing as his mother motioned for him to come closer and ordered him to present his ass for punishment. He did so…and screamed in agony as his mother penetrated his ass with that massive lumpy dildo. His screams were quickly stifled as his father shoved his cock in his mouth. Carl was helpless as his own parents spitroasted him, all while laying out the extent of his punishment. Until further notice, he was the House Bitch. He’d be subjected to minimum four hours of punish-fucking every day and spend every other waking moment doing ALL the house chores and serving them like a slave. And all the while, he wasn’t allowed to cum. I could see Carl’s cock become harder and harder as his parents fucked him but, like me, he couldn’t cum without permission.

It was a harsh punishment…but a fitting one for his crime.

As Carl continued to suffer his punishment, I turned to Anna who’d been standing there like a statue this whole time, seemingly oblivious to what the rest of her family was doing. She was a lovely young thing, not quite as buxom as Clair but still lovely with her short brown hair and slender physique.

“It’s time to go, Anna,” I said to her. She blinked and snapped out of her trance.

“Yes. Please take me to my future husband,” she declared.

“As soon as we make one more stop…”

We got into my car and took off, Anna in the front seat and Louie sobbing in the back. Anna quietly sat there with her hands in her lap, her eyes glazed over like she was lost in deep thought. She didn’t say anything even as we pulled up in front of Louie’s house. No sooner did Louie step out of the car did the front door of his home swing open and his father drunkenly stumbled out. A portly, balding man he was, always with a beer bottle in one hand and clearly struggling to stay balanced on his heels and angrily shouting at his son.

“Hey! Louie! Luke called me and told me what you did! Get your ass in here so me and the boys can teach you a lesson you’ll NEVER forget!”

Oh yeah…I forgot. When I picked up Louie, his father was in the midst of one of his infamous “drinking parties”. He routinely invited a bunch of his boozer buddies around to spend the night drinking. I got invited to one and vowed never to return as it looked more like drunken gorilla cage than a party with half a dozen big, sweaty, smelly guys getting black-out drunk.

Louie looked at me in horror at what was about to happen to him. Though I pitied him, I motioned for him to do as he was told. Sobbing again, Louie marched up to his house and disappeared inside…

I proceeded to hurry home with Anna, knowing Master Luke was impatient to fuck her.

“Have you ever fucked Master Luke before?” I asked her.

“No, I haven’t,” she replied simply.

“I’m sure that’ll change when we get home. He says he wants to marry you so he’ll no doubt be fucking you most of all. Wonder if I’ll be getting any grandchildren soon…?”

“Oooohhh…”

Anna moaned. At first, I thought something was wrong but when I glanced at her face I could see how excited she was. Her body was visibly trembling and I could see her hands inching towards her pussy but stopping short.

“I must not masturbate…” she murmured softly. “Master Luke said not to masturbate without his permission. I must obey my master and husband…”

I understood her pain. Though I experienced two wonderful releases just a short while ago, I was already getting excited thinking about all the things Master Luke would be doing to his future bride. My cock was getting hard again just listening to Anna talk about obeying him…

“Master Luke is a sexual god. He must be obeyed…” I murmured without thinking.

“Master Luke is a sexual god. He must be obeyed…” Anna echoed.

Next thing I knew, we were both chanting it.

“Master Luke is a sexual god. He must be obeyed. Master Luke is a sexual god. He must be obeyed. Master Luke is a sexual god. He must be obeyed. Master Luke is a sexual god. He must be obeyed.”

Our chanting grew progressively faster and louder as we grew hornier and hornier with each repetition. I drove as fast as I dared and came to a screeching halt outside Master Luke’s house. Continuing our chant, we hopped out and ran to the front door, both of us eager to greet our Master and serve him for the rest of our lives…

And serve him we did for the next 20 years…

To be continued…