The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Father’s Day Gift

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A holiday story that can be enjoyed all year round. Enjoy.

Kurt had always liked his dad, Brian. An only child, he’d always felt closer to his father than his mother, a tight bond that carried through his youth. He didn’t have a rebellious phase, didn’t lash out at all. He and his father were real friends and Kurt felt no embarrassment hanging out with his dad sometimes, despite the ribbings he got from his friends. He loved his dad a lot and wanted to help him as much as he could, which was something he needed to do lately.

Learning that his mother was having an affair with a younger man hurt Kurt as much as his father and the divorce hadn’t been easy for either of them. Kurt didn’t blame his father for wanting to move away. It hurt to leave his friends but he understood how much his father needed to make a fresh start. So far, it seemed to be working, his dad getting a new job, Kurt meeting new people at school and both seemed to be getting on with their lives. But Kurt could see his dad was still hurting after all this time and needed to move on.

Kurt already knew someone his dad could move on with. He and his father had met Sean at a basketball game a few weeks before and Kurt could see an attraction. Sean was in her early 40’s, the same age as Brian, but looked younger. She had a great body and attractive face with a killer smile, dark curly hair usually in a frizzled mop on her head which made her look all the more playful. She worked at an ad agency only a few blocks away from Brian’s office and Kurt saw the two meet up a lot. He had hoped they would go for it, his dad needed a relationship and Kurt really liked Sean.

But those dreams seemingly came to an end one night when Brian walked into the house hours earlier than Kurt expected him. “Dad, what’s up?” Brian asked, looking up from his textbooks set around the living room.

“Nothing, son, it’s nothing,” Brian said, shaking his head.

“Dad, come on, what’s wrong?”

Brian stopped and took a deep breath. “Sean and I had a fight tonight, over dinner. She was talking about her career and then some guy came up, an old friend of hers. He joined her, they were talking and—dammit, I lost it. All I could think of was your mother and how she used me and I couldn’t stand going through that again. So I blew up at them both, right in the restaurant. Sean called me an idiot, slapped me and walked out.” He shook his head. “I blew it, kiddo.”

“Come on, Dad, maybe she’ll calm down and you can talk.”

“No, I think we’re beyond talking, son,” Brian said, walking towards the stairs. “Too bad. She really could have been someone special. Great way to spend Father’s Day tomorrow, huh?” He sighed as he made his way up. Kurt watched him go, his heart feeling for his father. He’d been through too much to be hurt like this now. Kurt sat on his chair and thought. He needed to patch things up between these two fast and a talk with one his uncles gave him the idea on how to do it.

One of the small surprises when Kurt’s mom and dad had divorced was that most of her family sided with the two men, disgusted that their daughter and sister had thrown away a good marriage for a meaningless fling. Kurt’s uncle, in fact, was one of the people closest to him, during the marriage and after. A professional hypnotist, he’d shown Kurt the ropes on what to do with hypnosis, how to induce it and what a person can and cannot do when under a trance. Ironically, he was the one who was going to help his ex-brother-in-law get a new woman in his life.

Kurt sighed and ran a hand through his brown hair as he waited outside Sean’s apartment. He honestly didn’t know if this would work but he figured it was worth a shot, not just for his dad but for himself as well. He liked Sean a lot and would have liked having her around. His thoughts were interrupted as the door opened and Sean showed up in the doorway. She was wearing a simple blouse and slacks, her face showing surprise as she looked at Kurt. “Kurt, what are you doing here?”

“I was hoping we could talk,” Kurt said. “I heard about what happened last night.”

“Did your dad send you?” Sean asked with suspicion.

“No, no, he doesn’t know I’m here. No, I wanted to talk to you, that’s all. Can I come in?”

“All right,” Sean said, opening the door and letting him in. Kurt glanced around the nice apartment, letting Sean lead him over to the couch. She took a seat in a chair across from him and spoke. “Okay, what do you want to talk about?”

Kurt sighed. “Look, my dad was wrong with what he did last night, I can’t argue with that. But you have to understand why he did it. My mom leaving really hurt him, the fact that she could be so loving and caring one day, then chuck the whole thing the next, it made him a little jaded. Again, that doesn’t excuse what he did, but he feels really bad about it.”

“As well he should,” Sean said. “Look, Kurt, I like your father a lot. But I want to able to trust a man in a relationship and have him trust me too. He’s not the only one who’s been burned in the past, you know. I don’t know if I can just jump back into things like nothing’s happened.”

“Can you at least talk to him? Give him a chance?”

“I don’t know,” Sean said, biting her lip. “I just don’t know.”

Kurt nodded. He’d been hoping a simple talk might change things but now he could tell more definite measures had to be taken. “Look tomorrow’s Father’s Day,” he said. “You have to do something about it, I mean, come on, look what I’ve gotten him.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bright gold wristwatch. He really had bought it for his father some weeks ago but now figured he could use it to get something better. He held the watch in the middle of his hand and held it up, allowing the light to catch the polished face. “You have to see it’s a good watch. It’s a very good watch, Sean. Come on, take a look at it and you can see it’s a good watch.”

Kurt began to move his palm slightly, allowing the light to fly off the glass face of the watch and into Sean’s eyes with slow but steady movements. “Come on, Sean, take a look at it, look at it closely, see the watch, Sean, see how it catches the light, how it seems to flash in the light, how it seems to flash, it looks so nice, Sean, so very nice, so relaxing even, Sean, relaxing to watch it flash, relaxing to watch the light flash off it, each flash seeming so relaxing and so soothing and so relaxing, Sean, so very relaxing, with each flash you can feel yourself growing more relaxed, with each flash, you feel so relaxed, so very relaxed.

“You can hear the watch as well as see it, Sean, you can hear it ticking slowly. Tick, tick, tick, so relaxing, Sean, so relaxing to hear each tick of the watch. You can hear it every time the light flashes off the watch, tick, flash, tick, flash, with each tick and each flash you feel so relaxed, Sean, so very relaxed, tired in fact, Sean, you feel tired with each tick and flash, tick and flash. Tick....flash....tick....flash...So tired, Sean, so very tired, you feel so very tired. With every tick and flash, tick and flash, you feel yourself growing more and more tired, Sean. Your body is tired, tick and flash, tick and flash. Your mind is tired, tick and flash, tick and flash. Your eyes are tired, Sean, they are so tired, tick and flash, so tired, tick and flash, you want to close your tired eyes, Sean, tick and flash, close your tired eyes, tick and flash, tick and flash. Close them, Sean.”

Sean’s eyes fluttered shut and she slumped in her chair as she fell into a trance. Kurt lowered the watch and looked at her. This next part of the plan had worried him for a while but he had to admit he’d thought Sean was hot since he saw her. He figured that he could kill two birds with one stone here, help his father and himself in the bargain. “Sean, you are asleep but you can hear everything I say. Every word I say relaxes you, every word I say sends you deeper and deeper into this state of trance. Now, Sean, I want you to answer all of my questions honestly and as you do, you will feel more relaxed and more willing to do what I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes.....” Sean whispered.

“Sean, are you angry with my father?”

“A little....yeah.....”

“Sean, have you and my father had sex yet?”

“No.....not yet. Never felt....right.....”

“Sean, did you want to have sex with my father?”

“Oh, yeah.....I wanted to fuck him hard and make him come in me....” A slight smile came onto Sean’s entranced face, hardening Kurt’s cock instantly. He swallowed before going on.

“Sean, you are asleep right now. Asleep and having a dream, Sean, a dream about my father. He is here, Sean, he is here now and you want to be with him. You want to make love to him, Sean, you want to feel him in you. When you feel yourself being kissed, Sean, you will know that my father is here making love to you and you will give yourself to him willingly.” Kurt paused for a moment, then moved forward and kissed Sean on the lips.

He was stunned when she wrapped her arms around him, her tongue plunging into his mouth and entwining his own, her body pushing against his. They fell onto the floor, moving around as they continued to kiss, Sean’s body grinding against Kurt’s own as he continued to kiss her, his cock straining against his jeans as Sean assaulted him.

Kurt honestly didn’t remember taking off his and Sean’s clothes. All he knew was that they were naked in moments, Sean below him, lying on the carpet. He took a moment to study her, her mesmerized face fired up with passion, her hair framing around her. He moved down onto her, kissing her again as he pushed his cock into her passage and began pumping. Kurt wasn’t a virgin but he hadn’t felt this excited about sex before as he pushed his shaft into Sean’s pussy, his face moving towards her pert breasts, kissing the erect nipples as he continued to pump her.

“Yes....God, Brian....Yes.....” Sean was lost in the fantasy of Brian fucking her and Kurt was more than happy to help her. He continued to pump in and out, his cock plunging deeper into her pussy with every thrust, his tongue lapping at her breasts as he took his time working his cock against her pussy. Sean’s legs were wrapped near Kurt’s ass, bringing him in closer with every pump, her moans growing louder as he fucked her, ready to come but holding on a bit longer. But she soon couldn’t hold in from Kurt’s thrusts of pleasure and came seconds before he blasted his wad into her, their cries echoing through the small apartment.

It took Kurt a few moments to recover and tell Sean to get up and get dressed. He lay her on the couch, taking a moment to admire her sleeping form. “Sean, listen to me carefully. When I kiss you, you will fall into a normal sleep. When you awaken, you will not remember my being here. You will simply remember having an erotic dream about my father, about making love to him. You will realize that you want to be with my father, Sean, you want to be with him badly. You will go to my house tonight and tell him that. You will accept his apology and you will continue the relationship.” Kurt was about to move forward but stopped and thought about something. “Sean, if you ever hear my voice, and only my voice, say the words ‘sleep, Sean,’ you will fall back into this trance state and listen to my every word.” He kissed Sean deeply, feeling her relax under his touch, then stood up and quickly left. If he was right, Sean had a big night ahead and he wanted to make sure his father was ready.

Brian sighed and flipped through the TV. It had been nice of Kurt to cook dinner and the book was a nice present but he just wasn’t in the mood for celebrating. His Father’s Day divorced and dumped to boot. He didn’t blame Kurt for going out with some of his friends, he knew Brian wanted to be alone right now. A knock on the door got his attention. He stood up and walked over, sighing as he did. He opened the door and was startled to see Sean standing there, wearing a long coat, smiling. “Can I come in?”

“Um, sure,” he said, backing up and letting her inside. She stepped in and turned to face him. “Um, what are you doing here?”

“I came to say I’m sorry,” Sean said. “I overreacted as badly as you did and I’m sorry I slapped you.”

“No, no, I deserved it,” Brian said. “I just lost it over seeing you and that guy together. It was just so hard after—”

“I understand,” Sean said. “But I did some thinking and I decided we’ve got too much just to throw it away over a minor thing. So, I hoped I could come here and patch things up.”

“I’m game for it,” Brian said.

“Good,” Sean smiled. She undid her coat and let it drop to the floor, closely followed by Brian’s jaw. Sean’s great body was clad in a hot red teddy with garters and stockings, her pussy on display and ready to be touched. She moved forward and embraced Brian, kissing him slowly on the mouth. She broke it off and moved down to her knees, unzipping his fly and letting his cock out. She gripped it in her hands and felt it harden under her touch. She glanced up at the stunned Brian and smiled. “Let me start making it up to you,” she said huskily as she moved her mouth to Brian’s cock. Brian just stood there in wonder, thinking of how things could turn around so suddenly.

Kurt was headed towards his house, ready to check in on his dad. Funny, he’d expected Sean before now. Maybe the hypnosis thing hadn’t worked after all. He stopped suddenly, his eye caught by the movements of two people, barely seen behind the shades of his dad’s bedroom. The faint cries reached his ears and brought a smile to Kurt’s face. “Happy Father’s Day, Dad,” he whispered as he turned and headed back towards the car. He hoped things would work out now, but just in case, he always had that trigger to put Sean back under and give her suggestions. In many ways, it equaled to a gift that kept on giving.