The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is an adult story, including extreme sexual situations among women and men, including fetishes and mind control. If such things offend you, please read no further. Reading is a voluntary act. Parents, take responsibility for your children.

©2002 Sara H

This story is posted by permission of the author. Do not post elsewhere, in part or in whole, without the express permission of Sara H.

This is another bit of slightly off humor. I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

Fast Food

by Sara H

* * *

Roger Englemann looked over again and stared at his next conquest, two tables away. She could have been anyone. Who she was didn’t matter in the least. The daughter of the President or a corner whore, she would beg him to take her. She had been prepared. All he needed to do was show up.

It still gave him a thrill to go after any woman, to watch her turn, but this one was special. She had a kind of innocence he couldn’t resist corrupting. That was what made the sex so good.

He stood, wolfed down his remaining two bites of burger, and gave a small belch. No time like the present to get started.

“Excuse me, everyone,” he said, addressing people at Freiberger’s Burgers and Fries. He walked over to the table where his prey was seated. “I’m going to be fucking this pretty young thing, and have her doing all kinds of nasty things in order to please me. You may watch if you like, or not. There’s nothing wrong with it... it’s just as it should be, so just go on enjoying your meal, or serving up burgers, watch, or do whatever you have been doing. When it’s done, you’ll forget it happened, of course. Any questions?”

The heads which were turned his way to listen turned back to what they were doing before, except for a few who preferred to see the show that was about to begin. Satisfied that he had lowered the telepathic “will-fog” properly, he turned to face his conquest.

“Nice speech. How appropriate.”

He looked over to the girl’s right and toward the sound of the unexpected voice. It was her mother, from the looks of it, and she was angry. Roger wasn’t concerned. Sometimes the parents took a little extra nudging to see things his way.

He looked straight into the older woman’s eyes. “You don’t mind if I have her suck my cock, do you? In fact, you’re a big fan of the idea. Isn’t that true?”

The woman’s head began to tremble. There was a lot of fight in this one. “N-no. She’s o-only s-seventeen...”

“I know what you’re about to say. That’s the perfect age for her to give herself to me completely. Right?”

The woman still hung onto her will. “N-no it’s d-dangerousssssss... D-darla...”

Roger was almost touched by Mom’s protective instincts, but not quite. Silly woman, trying to warn her daughter. The girl was already gaping at his crotch, nearly drooling with desire. His telepathic will had been focused on her for over twenty minutes before he walked over, rewiring her subconscious will to react to him with the combined lust of twenty women in full rut.

Darla was well in hand. Looking directly into the nubile young girl’s eyes, he said, “Tell your mother.”

Her young head turned slowly as if on ball bearings to face her mother. “Mom,” she said, “I want to suck his cock, to let him do whatever he wants to me. He is my dream, my life, my only desire.”

Darla’s mother looked stricken, but then her face fell flat. The information had distracted her enough that Roger’s will had broken through.

He felt her resistance snap like a twig and smiled as his cock grew to raging hardness. “Tell me you want me to fuck your daughter. Tell me because it is true. Tell me how horny it makes you.”

The mother turned to him, eyes smoldering with something new, now. “Yes... fuck her, take her. Use her. I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. It turns me fucking on to even think about. Do it! Fuck her! Make her suck your beautiful cock! Use her mouth, her ass, every god-damned hole she has! Make her your fuck-slave, your...”

“Enough!” said Roger, holding up his hand and laughing. “I think you’re properly enthusiastic now.”

Darla’s mother quieted, but her eyes were still smoldering with heat.

He turned to Darla, and admired her long, black hair and full lips. Her doe-like eyes, dilated and wide, showed him that she was ready. He’d never seen such a picture of innocent beauty... at least since the day before.

He unzipped his pants and let his cock spring out. A single drop of precum dripped from the tip. Darla licked her lips.

“This is a special cock, Darla. It will feel so good, that as you search the rest of your days, fucking everything on two legs, the pleasure of this cock is what you will be trying to regain. Do you understand? Just looking at it makes even your eyes feel like they’re cumming.”

Darla shivered. “Yessssssss,” she answered. She knew the restaurant was full of people, but it didn’t matter. She was so hungry for this cock, from this man. Her eyelids twitched in pleasure as sinful anticipation coursed through her veins.

“Good girl. Now kneel before your Master and taste his cockflesh.”

“Yes, Master,” she whispered. She knelt and leaned forward, almost as if savoring the moment. Her tongue stretched out and she gave a tentative lick. She shivered involuntarily and then placed her mouth around the pulsing organ.

Her mother was still watching. Sweat had formed on her upper lip, her face twitching as she struggled to hold herself back from trying to take Roger for herself. She whispered, “Yes, girl, take him, do him, milk that fucking beautiful dick with your full lips. Make him scream with pleasure...”

The words were not necessary. Already Darla was bobbing up and down Roger’s cock of steel, running her tongue underneath. He grunted. So much for innocence. This girl was either well-experienced or she was born to it. Tingles raced up his spine as she continued, sending his own mind further and further inward.

Odd visions began springing into his mind, as if he were racing down a highway at insane speed. He felt her hands grab his ass and then, before he even had time to react, a finger was pressed into his asshole. He wanted to tell her to stop but it was soooo good... just a few minutes of letting her play this way wouldn’t hurt.

The mother was still egging her daughter on, but he was having trouble understanding. It was almost like a chant, circling around him. His hips began to thrust in time, pushing his cock into Darla’s incredible hot velvet mouth, and then pushing back to drive her finger deeper inside of him.

His eyes closed. The wind was whipping around him now inside his mind. Everything was the pleasure pouring from his cock and back into it. The tingles from his asshole were intensifying until the waves of pleasure were a river pouring directly into his brain.

A mouth closed on his and a strange scent filled his nostrils. His eyes popped open to see the mother, her face close and radiating heat as her fingers squeezed his nipples. His knees felt like they were losing form. Nothing had ever felt like this and he was quickly losing any ability or thought to fight it. “Good... good... god... dess.... goddess...” his mind began to chant, drowning out all other thoughts.

His whole body was undulating now, as if he was made completely made of rubber. The lust and desire were his world, the lights were spinning and his head was strangely buzzing. And then he reached it— the point of no return.

His cock grew until it felt like it was bigger than the rest of him, like it was everything. His balls, huge and loaded, pulled tight up against him as his muscles stiffened him for release. Darla’s tongue and finger were relentless, mashing his mind into nothing but lust and boiling desire to cum... cum... cum...

He exploded, gushing cum, along with everything that he was, out of his dick—he felt his legs, his lungs, his chest, his neck, his head, every thought being pulled into the base of his cock, shooting out the other end and into Darla, sent away forever. His bliss overtook him and there was no more thought, only longing for Darla, for lips, mouth, pussy, Mother, Goddess, purpose creaming cumming for all eternity...

Darla pulled the vibrating dildo out of her mouth and her finger from the base, after turning it off.

She looked over at her mother and smiled, and grabbed a napkin to wipe her mouth. “Thanks, Mom!”

Her mother leaned over and gave her daughter a searing kiss. “Now, now, I’m only ‘Mother’ while on the hunt.”

“I know. Anyway, thanks, really. You know how much I love telepaths. This one was strong, too. How long will it be before my new dildo-boy is out of energy?”

“Oh, he’ll last a month, maybe. Maybe six weeks. The best toys are made from pure mortals. And mortal women will last several hundred years, and give you much more pleasure, both subtle and profound. When you add purity and innocence that has been boiled away by slow seduction with a dash of sweet surrender, and covered in vulva sauce... my, my, my!

“But this will do for the first of your collection.”

Darla frowned as she put the little rubber cock in her shopping bag. “But did I do okay? For my first hunt in the open?”

“I was hoping for something you could relish a bit more, but yes, you did. You’ll learn to take your time. Then, you can savor them... change them and seduce them a little at a time. That’s how you build a toy that will last, and that you will use for years to come, and remember for even longer. Within a few years, this one will only be remembered as your first, and not for the flavor. Something quick can sate your hunger, but it’s gone almost before you’re done eating.”

“Speaking of, can I have dessert?” said Darla, eyeing a pretty server behind the counter.

“Well, all right. Maybe we should get it to go and enjoy it at home. Sound good?”

“Sure!” Darla said, and walked up to the counter.

“Mother” Vanessa watched as the young server’s eyes went wide and her innocence began to heat, wafting through the air, undetected by the other patrons. They were busy with their burgers, fries and kids.

Darla came back over. “She’s coming over after her shift.”

“Very good. Maybe I can show you how to make living bra. They feel sooooo good if they’re done just right,” said Vanessa. “You know, when I was a young succubus, we didn’t do things like make toys. We just drank souls that we’d spent weeks, months... sometimes years preparing. Now that was a feast that could last for years.

“Sometimes I think changing times have spoiled our kind. There was an elegance and grace you youngsters will never know.”

“Yes,” answered Darla, “but I don’t see you slaving away these days, either.”

“Even so, I miss it,” huffed Vanessa. ”And it was so much better than fast food,“ she added, in a voice that only she could hear.

FINIS