The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

The following story contains explicit descriptions of sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If depictions of sexual acts offend you, please stop reading now. If you are under the legal age to read this sort of stuff in your area, go do something worthwhile and stop polluting your mind with this crap. Finally, some of the things depicted in this story are dangerous or unethical; please don’t try this at home.

A Fare to Forget

“Taxi!” the bouncer called, waving one hand in front of the nearest lane of the street. The yell was unnecessary—no driver could hear him—but it gave a nice old-fashioned feel to the chivalrous gesture. Sure enough, a bright yellow cab detached itself from the flow of traffic and screeched to a halt at the curb in front of the dance club. The bouncer opened the backseat door and gestured Heather inside. “Here you go, miss.”

“Oh, thank you,” Heather replied, giving him her most seductive smile. It never hurt to give the bouncers a bit of sugar. Her platform heels clicked on the sidewalk as she walked over. She made sure to brush against his arm as she slid past him; the cool spring air guaranteed that he’d feel of her erect nipple brushing him through the thin white tube top she wore. He’d remember her by that, and next time she came to the club he’d let her in immediately, without making her wait in line. It was one of the tricks she’d learned in her twenty-three years, one of the many ways to parlay her looks into preferential treatment, free drinks, and other assorted perks. Heather seated herself in the cab and gave the bouncer another smile and a single word of thanks before closing the door.

“Where to, miss?” the taxi driver asked. His voice was odd for a cabbie; there was a tone of refinement to it. Culture, even. “Fifty-ninth and Westchester,” she replied, smoothing down the tight cotton miniskirt so it covered most of her silky thighs.

“Very well, then,” the driver said as the cab smoothly accelerated away from the curb. Very well, then, he’d said. Not Sure thing or Gotcha or even Okay, but Very well, then. This guy didn’t sound like any cabbie she’d ever seen before.

Well, no matter. Men were all alike. Heather figured that if she gave him a little bit of charm and an “accidental” peek or two up her skirt, chances were pretty good she could avoid paying for the ride. She combed her thick black hair out with her fingers, laying it forward over her left shoulder and letting it fall over her chest. A quick check with her compact revealed that her makeup was still perfect, so there was no need to freshen it.

“Hello, and thank you for choosing to travel by taxicab.” The words were spoken by a disembodied voice and seemed to come from behind her head. Heather groaned. For the last few years, all the cabs in the city had been required to play recorded messages at the start and end of each ride. It was intended to make the city more pleasant for tourists, but most residents, Heather included, found it downright annoying.

“Please sit back and make yourself comfortable for the duration of your ride.” The voice was masculine, but soft. These things were usually done by celebrities, but Heather couldn’t place this one. Maybe this was someone new. Heather settled herself comfortable on the plush seat, feeling the soft leather upholstery caressing the curves of her body. That was odd, she thought. Since when did taxicabs have leather upholstery?

“Make yourself comfortable for the duration of your ride.” Heather frowned. The damn thing had just said that. “Hey, mister, I think your tape is broken.”

“Yes, I’m afraid the recording has developed a fault,” he responded in that scholarly tone he’d used before. Heather peered through the screen separating them, trying to discern his features. She couldn’t make out any details in the dim light. “I apologize,” he continued, “but I’m afraid there’s nothing to be done about it.”

“Oh, well,” Heather replied, resettling herself in the seat. The voice was really not bad, as far as taxi recordings went. “Make yourself comfortable.” It was soothing, really. Heather closed her eyes and leaned her head back, feeling the gentle vibrations of the engine through the supple leather.

“Please inform the driver if the temperature is too warm for your liking.” Heather squirmed a little in the seat. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps it was just the transition from the cooler air outside. She fidgeted a little more before trying to relax.

“Please inform the driver if the temperature is too hot for you.” Heather rearranged herself on the seat, uncrossing and recrossing her sleek legs. Damn, she was getting pretty hot all of a sudden. Her breathing quickened a bit.

“Please tell the driver if you’re getting hot.” Heather reached for the window crank and found none, nor even a switch for opening the windows electrically. Strange. “Excuse me, would you mind opening a window back here?” she called out lethargically, uncrossing her legs as she did.

“I’m sorry, miss, but city ordinance forbids licensed taxicabs to open their rear windows. I’ll adjust the air conditioner for you.”

“Okay,” she responded, one hand idly rubbing the inside of her thigh. She panted lightly as her other hand caressed the smooth skin of her upper chest.

“Please try to relax and enjoy the pleasure of having yourself driven quickly and safely to your destination,” the voice intoned. Heather found herself moaning as she wiggled in the soft leather upholstery. The hand on her thigh snaked upward, pushing the tight skirt with it.

“Please relax and enjoy the pleasure of having yourself driven.” Her fingers brushed against her soft lace panties, sending a tingle of pleasure through her clitoris and up her spine. Her breathing grew quicker as the other hand rubbed her nipple through the thin top.

“Relax and enjoy... pleasure... yourself...” The voice seemed to grow indistinct, but Heather was barely paying attention. Her legs were spread wide, providing easy access for the fingers that had slid under the panties to stroke her erect clit.

“Pleasure yourself.” One finger slipped into her damp pussy as she popped one breast free from the tube top. Panting with lust, she squeezed and fondled the boob, her body writhing on the plush seat of the cab.

“If you would like something to eat, please ask the driver.” That seemed wrong, somehow... food service in a cab? And yet, she found it appealing. She pushed her panties aside, exposing her damp pussy to the night air. She was vaguely aware of the cab slowing down and pulling over.

“If you would like to be eaten, please ask the driver.” Now that did sound appealing. But... could you ask a stranger to do that to you? It seemed unlikely, and yet...

“Ask the driver to eat your pussy.” Yes, yes, she needed that. She needed it badly. “Please...” she gasped. “Come... please... pussy...” The cab came to a stop. She heard the front door open, then close as she slid two fingers into her tingling snatch.

“Ask him to eat your pussy.” The voice was softer now, and yet Heather felt she could hear it so much better. The door on her left clicked open, and he was there. “Pussy... eat... pussy...” Heather gasped. She turned sideways, spreading her legs wide, exposing herself to the man climbing in next to her.

“Let him eat your pussy...” She still couldn’t make out his features in the dim light, but she didn’t really care anymore. He closed the door behind him, and she raised her ass off the seat, bringing her pussy up to meet his tongue.

The sensation was electric. “Oh, God!” Heather shrieked in pleasure as she felt his tongue snaking along the folds of her pussy lips. “Oh, yes... eat my pussy...” she gasped as the tongue tickled her clit before sliding into her juicy snatch. She continued to knead her exposed tits with her hands as the driver tongued her.

“Or, if you’d prefer, the driver can provide a nice cold popsicle for you to suck on.” That sounded like a good idea, Heather thought through the haze of lust. She squealed and arched her back as the tongue returned to her clit.

“The driver has a nice hot cock for you to suck on.” Yes... Yes, that did sound nice. A nice, hot cock. That sounded like just what she needed. Heather sat up, vaguely noticing that the driver had done likewise.

“You can suck the driver’s big, thick cock.” Heather climbed across the seat to place her head above the bulge in the driver’s pants. His cock. Yes, she wanted his cock. She’d never tasted a cock before, but she knew that his would be delicious. She fumbled with the shiny belt buckle, at last opening his pants. His erect cock sprang free, nearly hitting her in the face. God, it looked so delicious.

“Suck his delicious cock.” Heather dove upon the meaty shaft, encircling it with her shiny red lips. It was the best thing she’d ever tasted. She began to slide her head up and down, savoring the musky aroma of his manhood.

“Suck... lick... stroke...” Gripping the base of the cock with one hand, Heather slid her mouth off the rock-hard shaft. She gently stroked the prick with her tongue, reveling in its luscious flavor. She made sure to pay extra attention to the swollen purple head, and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure from the driver. She moved her free hand between her legs to rub her dripping pussy as she once again took his entire manhood into her hungry mouth.

“Please be sure to tip the driver when you reach your destination.” Her large silver hoop earrings swung excitedly back and forth as Heather furiously pumped her head up and down on the meaty shaft, her mind awash with pleasure.

“Please be sure to fuck the driver when you reach your destination.” Of course! She’d almost forgotten. Heather was glad the recording was there to remind her. She let the driver’s cock slip out of her mouth as she clambered up off the seat. Swinging one leg over his lap, she straddled him, placing her quivering pussy over the blood-engorged head of his cock. She watched in fascination as a string of her juice fell from her pussy lips to land on the purple bulb.

“Fuck the driver.” Heather needed no more encouragement. Holding his shaft with one hand, she swiftly lowered her crotch, impaling herself on his manhood. She shrieked in pleasure as the thick phallus filled her crevice. She sat there for a moment, panting with wanton lust, her moist pussy squeezing the mysterious driver’s cock.

“Fuck him...” Slowly, Heather flexed her sleek legs, lifting herself until she was almost entirely empty, then lowering herself back onto the rigid shaft, letting out a cry of pleasure as she did so. “Fuck him... fuck him...” Heather pumped herself up and down on the rock-hard cock, feeling the joy of each stroke.

“Fuck him fuckhimfuckhimfuckhim...” Her face was mere inches from his, but still she was unable to see his features. She didn’t really care though; her awareness was concentrated on the wet sheath between her legs, savoring the sensation of being filled by his manhood. Her breasts, free of the tube top, bounced energetically up and down as she fucked him, the streetlights outside reflecting off the sheen of sweat. She felt her orgasm approaching quickly.

“Please wait for the driver to come to a complete stop.” Heather pumped more and more frantically, desperate to find release for the torrent of ecstasy building within her. The driver’s hands caressed her glistening body, stroking her thighs and squeezing her tits.

“Please wait for the driver to come.” Heather bucked furiously up and down on his cock, panting and moaning, trying to force herself across the final tiny gap separating her from orgasm.

“Wait for the driver to come.” Suddenly his body tensed under her, and she felt his cock pulse mightily inside her. And then Heather was coming, too. Her pussy squeezed him tightly as his cock spewed its creamy juice into her. She screamed as she felt her body sucking hungrily at the thick wads of jism. She gripped his shoulders tightly, her back arched as she felt the most intense orgasm of her life wash over her.

Heather didn’t know how long she remained in that blissful state. When at last the pleasure subsided, she collapsed against the driver, struggling to catch her breath. She allowed herself to be lifted off his cock, mewling softly as she felt its warm mass vacating her pussy. She was placed gently on the seat next to him.

“Don’t forget to take all your possessions with you.” Looking down, Heather saw a thin white string connecting her pussy and the purple head of his cock—a mixture of sweat, jism, and pussy juice. Wonderingly, she reached down and broke it, collecting some of the fluid on her finger.

“Don’t forget.” Heather snaked her tongue out of her mouth, wrapping it around her finger, tasting the sweet mixture of sexual juices. She sucking hungrily on her finger, savoring the taste.

“Forget...” Heather felt her vision fading, but she wasn’t concerned. “Forget...” She slumped over on the seat, her lips still pursed around her jizz-covered finger.

Heather found herself standing on the sidewalk, facing her apartment. Her mind was foggy. There had been a cab ride, and... what? She looked down the street just in time to see a yellow cab turn the corner and zoom out of sight. Had she fallen asleep on the ride home?

Her body was covered with sweat, and her damp hair was plastered to her head. Strange for such a cool evening. Her clothes were wrinkled; not surprising, Heather supposed, considering how wet she was. Well, that settled it; next time she hailed a cab, she was going to make damn sure the air conditioning worked before she got in.

Acting on impulse, Heather opened her purse and looked inside. A quick count revealed that she still had all the money she’d had when she’d left the club. She smiled at that. Maybe she’d had a lousy cab ride, but at least she had the satisfaction of knowing the cabbie hadn’t gotten a dime from her. All she needed now was to get inside and get all the sticky moisture off herself.

Heather wiped the sweat-soaked hair out of her face and hurried up the steps to her building, trying to ignore the tickling sensations of fluid running down her inner thigh.