The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 25

Amy’s slick fingers rubbed her clit as she watched the scene on her computer, Cathy’s orgasmic cries coming through the speakers. On the cam site, Cathy was bound to the chair with her flexible legs stretched behind her head and two vibrators pressed tight against her pussy. Cathy’s fake superhero outfit was in tatters on the floor, with only the mask left to barely conceal her identity, though Amy could have picked Cathy out of a line up simply from the way her eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasm finally hit her.

“Fuuuuck, yessss… please, no more, Mistress A… I can’t take any mooooorrrrrrnnnngghhhh god yesssss…”

Amy whimpered and rubbed faster, feeling herself getting so close this time. “Just a little more,” she pleaded, desperate to cum, and yet her climax never hit.

Cathy collapsed in her chair as Brooke finally took the vibrators away. “That sure seemed to finally break you, Mega-Girl,” Brooke said with a teasing tone, still playing the part of the supervillain. Her corset and outfit were gone, leaving her completely naked, except for the wig and thin mask. “You certainly seem to know what you’re doing, Mistress A.”

The well-endowed Amy kept masturbating for a little more, just in case, but she knew it was hopeless. With a bitter whine, Amy pulled her hand away and slumped back against her pillow. This was her last chance to play with Cathy, and was mostly guilt free, so why was she unable to cum?

On screen, Brooke released Cathy from the ropes and the flexible girl gratefully stretched her arms and legs, still trembling from the powerful orgasm. Brooke spanked her ass, making Cathy yelp and jump.

“Be sure to think our guest, slave.”

Cathy dropped to her knees and bowed her head towards the camera. “Thank you, Mistress A. That was amazing. I hope you enjoyed.”

Amy sucked on her fingertips and sulked. She quickly typed back “With a cute slave like you? How could I not?”

Brooke read the response and laughed. “I hope we got you off a couple of times over the last hour.”

“Of course,” Amy lied. Normally that would have been true, but it felt like something was holding her back. Was it still her guilt over how she treated Cathy? That felt like it was part of it, only the thing that really twisted at her heart was the obvious pleasure that Cathy was getting from playing with Brooke. It almost seemed as if she actually enjoyed bondage and submission, but that couldn’t be right. Because if Cathy genuinely did enjoy this sort of thing, and Amy still broke up with her, then she’d really be a monster.

While Amy was lost in her thoughts, she noticed Brooke gathering up the sex toys, still glistening from Cathy’s cunt. “It was an amazing hour, Mistress A, but your time is almost up. I’m just gonna start packing up, but feel free to thank our little slave girl here.”

Cathy grinned, sitting patiently and waiting for Amy to type to her. Except she still had no idea this was really Amy, since if Cathy suspected anything, the programming in her head would have made her run out of the room.

“So, slave,” Amy started to type, pausing to think. “Do you do this kind of thing a lot?”

“This is only my third show, Mistress, though I’m really enjoying it.”

“Have you done intense stuff like this before?”

Cathy quickly read the question, her smile shrinking ever so slightly. “I used to, with someone really amazing. They did stuff that was much more intense and amazing than this.” The masked Cathy suddenly put a hand over her mouth, blushing. “Not trying to knock you, Mistress. This was great too.”

Amy bit her lip, wondering if this was really okay, deceiving Cathy like this. Then again, she’d done much worse to the girl before, so why not tack this on too. “What happened between you?”

On the computer screen, Amy watched as Cathy looked away. “I… made her mad, I guess. She was always the one who got her way, and I turned the tables on her. I thought she enjoyed it too, but I guess she still resented me for it.”

“I’m sure that’s not the case,” Amy typed back. “Any girl would be lucky to be with you.”

Cathy smiled. “Thank you for saying that, Mistress A. I’m hoping that she’ll be on later, to try and win her back I guess, although I doubt it’ll work.”

“Good luck with that,” Amy replied, the familiar wave of guilt coming back. Did Cathy really think that she was angry over being turned into her slave? Well, it had been completely humiliating, but Amy knew she deserved all she got and worse. Not to mention that some of it was sort of fun. A lot of it was fun, Amy realized, looking back on the punishments fondly. Amy tried to think of something to say, when she noticed something sitting on the table and got a wicked idea.

“Slave, don’t say anything out loud besides yes or no. Do you understand?”

Cathy tilted her head, confused. “No. I mean, yes, Mistress. But why?”

“Shhh. You’ll give it away. Me and the Contessa over there had fun with you, but I think you should get some payback yourself.” Amy smiled wider, typing quickly. “The light up toy on the table was what she used to hypnotize you, so grab it now and use it on her when she comes back.”

Cathy looked at the small plastic toy Brooke had used when she pretended to brainwash her, then glanced behind her to see that Brooke was still busy putting away her toys and restraints. Cathy shook her head, but her lips were stretching into a sly smile. She started typing, quietly, so that Brooke wouldn’t overhear.

“You do know mind control isn’t real, right?”

“I know that,” Amy sent back. “But the Contessa over there seems like a method actor. If you used it on her, I’m willing to bet she’d play along. Then she’d be under our control, and you’d get a chance for some fun.”

Cathy bit her thumb, nervously looking back at Brooke again as she debated it. Amy knew that she was out of time for the session, since Gina and Brooke had only set her up with enough money for an hour or so, but she also knew Cathy, and from the grin on the dark-haired girl’s face it was clear that she was liking the sound of this too.

Amy saw Brooke closing the doors to her closet, and quickly typed “Do it now!”

Before Brooke turned, Cathy snatched up the plastic toy from the desk, hiding it against her flat chest. “Welcome back, Mistress Contessa. I was just saying goodbye to Mistress A.”

“Let me say goodbye, too,” Brooke said as she wandered over, smiling mischievously at the camera. “I wish we could play more, Mistress A, but I’m afraid we’re waiting for someone.” Cathy was still on her knees, so Brooke stood behind her to hide her knowing grin. Brooke knew that this was Amy, but she was still trying to keep Cathy from figuring it out. Though she appreciated Brooke’s attempt to get them back together, Amy’s pride was still prickled from the thought of being manipulated into this. She was the one used to pulling the strings, dammit.

“I understand, although we still have a little more fun to have. Don’t we, slave?”

Brooke read the response, confused, but then her eyes read up to see the entire conversation. Just as her eyes went wide with realization, Cathy twisted around, shining the colorful lights from the toy into Brooke’s face. Brooke gasped, then stared at the camera in disbelief, completely unaffected.

“Just wanted to let our slave have fun too,” Amy typed, and at that Brooke smiled and nodded. Suddenly, her eyes went blank and her mouth dropped open as she let out a long moan.

“Ohhhh nooo, what’s happpppening to meee?”

Cathy stifled her laughter and kept the toy shining in Brooke’s face. “I’ve made a deal with Mistress A. You’re going to be our slave now.”

“Yesss Misstresss…” Brooke raised her arms and let her hands dangle before her, doing her best to look like a mindless zombie. Watching from her laptop, Amy snorted with laughter. She knew for a fact that Brooke looked much cuter when she was really hypnotized.

“So what should we do with her now, Mistress A?”

Amy went to type, but paused with her fingers on the keyboard. It occurred to her that she actually hadn’t planned that far ahead. All Amy knew was that she was horny and frustrated and wanted to play with Cathy more, so maybe letting Cathy be on the dominant side would finally get things going.

“Do whatever you’d like with her,” Amy typed. “I want to see what you come up with.”

The masked Cathy looked Brooke up and down, grinning. “Oh, I have some ideas. Slave, you will now call me Mistress, for starters.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Brooke answered in a terrible, pretending-to-be-hypnotized voice. Amy figured the actress was used to being the one in charge.

“Now, get on all fours and bark for me. You’re going to be a good puppy for me and Mistress A.”

Amy watched as Brooke seemed to hesitate for just a moment, before dropping to her knees to comply. She dropped down like a dog and gave an awkward bark, immediately glancing up to Cathy for approval. Cathy towered over her, hands on her hips, and Brooke gave another unconvincing bark. This time Cathy suddenly reached down and smacked Brooke on the ass, making the girl yelp in shock.

“Bad puppy. You should know how to bark properly for your Mistresses.”

Amy felt a warm shiver run down her spine as she heard the authority in Cathy’s voice. It wasn’t so different from how she normally spoke, but there was something about the tone she used that just…

While Cathy spanked Brooke again, Amy slid a hand back between her legs, resting her laptop on her stomach and feeling the warmth of the machine seeping into her as she resumed playing with herself.

“This time,” Cathy scolded, “I want you to give it everything you’ve got. Now bark!” Cathy spanked Brooke’s ass again, and Brooke responded instantly with a loud bark. “Good, again!”

Brooke hesitated, her face bright red, so Cathy swatted her ass and forced another bark out of her. Amy watched spellbound as Cathy continued to spank Brooke’s ass red, forcing her to speak like a dog over and over. Amy was almost starting to feel sorry for her, until she noticed the soft, dopey smile spreading over Brooke’s face, growing wider with every bark she gave.

After about a dozen spanks in all, Cathy finally pulled back, wiping the sweat off her brow. “I forgot how much of an exercise disciplining a pet can be. But it’s so rewarding, isn’t it slave?” Cathy ran her hand through Brooke’s hair and she nuzzled into the touch, panting with her tongue hanging out. While she continued to pet Brooke, Cathy glanced up at the web cam. “Have you ever turned anyone into a pet, Mistress A?”

“A few times,” Amy typed back with one hand, her right hand still working vigorously at her pussy. Though the pleasure felt different this time, Amy knew she was getting close again. Watching Cathy dominate someone was fulfilling a different need inside of her, a need Amy still tried not to fully recognize.

“I don’t know why, but I just love when cute girl’s make animal noises,” Cathy said, giggling to herself. Amy rolled her eyes, remembering all too clearly how Cathy would make her moo or bark for her amusement, but Amy’s fingers never stopped rubbing between her legs as she recalled each humiliating incident.

“My hand’s all pins and needles,” Cathy said with a laugh, holding her palm out for the camera to see. “You should see how red her ass is. Oh, actually… slave, turn around and wag your tail like a good pet.”

Brooke responded with a happy bark, spinning around on her hands and knees so she could raise her ass into the air for the camera. Amy saw the rose colored hand prints on the girl’s ass, and also noted how absolutely wet Brooke’s cunt was, glistening beautifully for her.

“Graet work,” Amy typed, biting her lip as she felt the pressure building up in her stomach. With only one hand Amy typed frantically, going letter by letter as her fingers slipped over the keys, but Amy ignored the typos. Finally, she was nearly about to cum. “her ass will be red for abiut a weejk. Youre amazinh at spanking cathy”

“Why thank you,” Cathy giggled. “I like to think I’m—” Suddenly she paused, her eyebrows rising in shock as she read the line again.

Amy cursed and slid her fingers out of her cunt. Shit, she’d used Cathy’s name! There had to be some way to play it off, some way to keep this going.

Cathy stared right into the camera and Amy’s heart froze over. It felt as if Cathy could actually see her, lying naked in bed with her fingers still wet from touching herself.

“Amy?”

Before Amy could type anything, Cathy’s eyes glazed over and went black, as if just saying the name had put her under. Realizing something was wrong, Brooke spun around and reached out for Cathy, but it was too late. Following the conditioning Amy had left her with, Cathy quickly grabbed the mouse and shut off the camera, the screen going gray and informing Amy that the model was no longer available.

Amy threw herself back on the bed. “You idiot! Why did you have to say her name? Now she knows you’re a complete hypocrite since you swore not to play with her anymore!” She shut her eyes and felt herself actually deflating, feeling weak and tiny. Even after Gina and Brooke put all of this together for her, she still managed to find a way to ruin everything. And Cathy was probably beating herself up right now over it too, so she’d discovered a way to still hurt Cathy.

It wasn’t fair, Amy thought to herself. She was trying so hard to be good. Nearly the entire school was de-brainwashed by now, and Amy had managed to make amends with most of them. If she had only been able to keep away from Cathy, then she never would have been tempted and given in. Amy felt her anger at herself twisting in her gut like a dragon, screeching out for someone to blame. No, this wasn’t her fault, because she’d kept away from Cathy as promised.

This was all Brooke and Gina’s fault. Who told them to meddle with her life, anyway? Why would they try so hard to make her happy? It wasn’t just the two of them, though; Cathy was to blame too. Even if she hadn’t actually done anything, there was just something about Cathy that brought out those dark urges in Amy.

“Everyone keeps wanting me to act evil,” Amy muttered with bitter tears in her eyes. Suddenly, she put her laptop aside and leapt to her feet. “Fine. If they want me to be evil, then I’ll show them evil!”

* * *

Sitting on the floor of her room, Brooke handed Cathy another tissue. She’d thrown a summer dress over herself after the camera had been shut off, and her wig had been tossed somewhere in the corner. Normally she took better care of her props, but Cathy crying took a priority over everything.

“I’m sorry, Cathy, this was my fault. Gina warned me not to let you know it was Amy, but I thought it was so you didn’t feel nervous or anything. I didn’t know you’d shut off the camera altogether.”

Cathy wiped her eyes. “’S fine. You couldn’t have know. It’s just my weird problem. And now I’ve blown things with Amy completely.”

“That’s not true,” Brooke said, managing a cheerful smile. “We can think of something. I texted Gina and she’s on her way. We’ll work this out and figure everything through.”

As Cathy blew her nose they heard the doorbell ring from downstairs.

“See? There’s Gina now. Between the three of us we can manage to come up with a plan for you.” Brooke leapt up and ran to the door, with Cathy slumping after her.

“It’s no use,” Cathy muttered, resting her arms on the railing of the stairs. She stayed on the second floor, watching as Brooke hurried down to the front door. “If Amy really wanted me then we’d be together. She’s made it clear that she’s done with me.”

Brooke did her best to smile brightly, but her eyes were full of worry. “D-don’t talk like that. There’s no point in giving up before you try everything. With Gina’s help you’ll have Amy back before you know it!”

Realizing that Cathy was too far gone to cheer up, Brooke ran over to answer the door. It was a good thing Gina hurried over quickly. There was no way she was getting through to Cathy while she was like this. Brooke swung the door open and saw Gina waiting patiently.

“Come on in, Gina. Maybe you can talk some sense to Ca…thy…” Brooke trailed off, noticing that something was wrong. Gina was standing completely still, like a statue with blonde and pink hair, and her eyes were staring off in the distance as if she didn’t even see Brooke at all. There was an instant moment of panic, but then Brooke noticed the other person hiding behind Gina.

“Amy? What are you—”

Without a word, Amy grabbed Gina’s hair and marched into the house, with Gina obediently allowing herself to be led in such a rough way. From the top of the stairs, Cathy instantly recognized the deep trance that Gina was trapped in, questions running through her mind. Why was Amy here at all? Why had she hypnotized Gina?

In the back of her mind, Cathy felt steel wires going tense, wrapping around her thoughts and ordering her to leave now that Amy was present. But something kept her rooted to the spot. It wasn’t resistance, since Cathy had already seen that she couldn’t break the programming. Instead, it was the sheer shock of seeing Amy that kept her frozen at the top of the stairs. That, and the cold chill of fear tinged with excitement she got from wondering what Amy was going to do now.

Brooke’s head whipped back and forth between Amy’s intimidating scowl and Gina’s completely blank face. It almost seemed like Gina wasn’t even awake, but sleep walking. Amy fixed her eyes on Brooke, who flinched back from the intensity.

“Is anyone else home besides you and Cathy?”

“N-no,” Brooke replied, suddenly wishing there were plenty of possible witnesses.

“Is anyone going to be interrupting us for the next few hours?”

Trembling, Brooke shook her head. “My parents won’t be home until tonight.”

“Good,” Amy said as she turned to Gina, pointing a finger at the ground. “Kneel here and fuck yourself, Gina.”

“Yes, Amy,” the other cheerleader replied vacantly, unzipping her shorts and falling to her knees. Brooke’s clapped a hand over her mouth as Gina began pleasuring herself in full view of everyone, without even a hint of hesitation. It was almost like she was brainwashed, just like the role playing they’d done earlier, but Cathy knew that stuff wasn’t real.

“Amy, what’s going on—”

In one swift motion, Amy slipped her shirt over her head and tossed it aside, baring her enormous tits. Brooke was so stunned she practically felt the room spinning, but for some reason the feeling of vertigo didn’t go away, and instead Brooke just kept staring at Amy’s tits while everything around her kept spinning. Brooke wobbled back and forth, her eyes fluttering.

“Brooke, go completely under for me now. No resistance, no fighting back. You’re going to kneel here beside Gina and fuck yourself until I call you. You two won’t stop unless anyone tries to get into the house, and then you’ll keep them out so I have privacy. Understand?”

“Yes, Amy…” Brooke’s body went slack as she answered, as what was left of her thoughts leaked out of her mind. With a happy smile she slipped out of her sun dress, letting it fall to the floor, and joined her dress there a second later as she dropped to her knees. Brooke stared ahead vacantly as her fingers entered her, easily matching Gina’s pace as they played with their pussies in unison.

Cathy watched the display in complete shock, feeling numb as she saw both girls masturbating while wearing identically blank faces. Then she noticed Amy, her blue eyes fixed on her and her massive tits exposed. The programming Amy had left behind told her to stay away from her former mistress, and this time Cathy let it take over, making her spin around and run back into Brooke’s room.

She locked the door hastily, only to realize that she’d just trapped herself. Panic sinking in, Cathy checked the window, but it was a two story drop to the ground, and there weren’t any convenient mattresses or hay bales to jump down onto.

She let out a startled cry as Amy banged on the door violently. “Cathy, open the door now! I need to talk to you.”

The programming didn’t allow Cathy to answer back, although she really didn’t know what she would say anyway. Amy was acting crazy, trancing Brooke and Gina like that out of nowhere, and now she was coming after her. Had the web show upset her that much? Cathy kept herself pressed against the wall, fear making her heart race, but also making her incredibly wet as well. She’d never seen Amy so intense before, and though she knew it was wrong, Cathy couldn’t deny the rush of adrenaline it gave her. Still, no matter how curious she was about what Amy might do to her, Cathy wasn’t going to stick around to find out.

“Come on out, Cathy, or I’ll bust the door down!”

Cathy shook her head, laughing nervously. This had to be a joke. Maybe Gina and Brooke had set something up with Amy as well. It made sense. Something scary but fun to get her excited. Any second now all three of them were going to come in laughing their heads off and—

The door to the bedroom rattled as something heavy struck it, and at the second strike a large splinter of wood actually fell from the door.

She was actually breaking down the door! Cathy clapped her hands over her mouth and felt real fear running down her spine now.

“I told you…” Bang! “I needed…” Bang! “To talk to you!” Crash!

With a final swing the door was thrown open and Amy stood there panting, a heavy marble statue of a naked woman clutched under one arm like a battering ram. Amy dropped the statue to the floor and stretched her arms, her tits bouncing.

“There. Now we can finally—”

Cathy lunged at her, running full tilt as she leapt past the surprised Amy. The conditioning, her own fear, everything inside Cathy told her to run for safety. She almost made it to the stairs too, but Amy caught hold of the back of Cathy’s shirt and yanked her backwards. The cheerleader quickly wrapped her arms around Cathy, dragging her back into Brooke’s room while she fought and kicked.

With all her strength, Amy heaved Cathy up into the air and dropped her down onto Brooke’s bed, before leaping on top of her and pinning her down. Amy’s tits were right in front of Cathy’s face now, and even as she continued to struggle, Amy quickly saw the other girl weakening.

“Give it up, Cathy. You know you can’t resist my tits.”

Cathy shut her eyes and turned away. The steel wires wrapped around her thoughts were burning red hot now, screaming at her to leave Amy alone. Cathy fought to escape but didn’t know how much more of this she could take. Then, without warning, Amy dropped down and buried Cathy’s head in her huge tits. At the same time, Amy seemed to relax. She still held Cathy’s wrists, and had her legs locked against hers, but somehow Cathy sensed that Amy wasn’t trying to hurt her.

“Shh, just let go now, Cathy,” Amy said in a soothing voice, oddly calm. “Listen to my voice telling you to relax, telling you that it’s okay to go into trance. You don’t have to avoid me anymore. Just feel that conditioning weakening, letting go of you as you can finally be free.”

She felt it. Cathy let out a long sigh of relief into Amy’s cleavage, as the burning touch of the conditioning in her mind finally began to cool. The powerful metal wires laced through her thoughts began to thin and weaken, before gently retreating as if they were being carefully pulled out. Cathy shut her eyes as a wonderful sense of peace descended on her. Until she needed to breath, and realized that Amy’s boobs were still smothering her.

Cathy tapped on Amy’s shoulder, and the blonde slowly lifted away, though she kept Cathy’s arms and legs pinned. “Well? How do you feel?”

“Better,” Cathy gasped, shaking her head. “I can talk now, at least.”

“Sorry about that,” Amy said as she let go off Cathy’s arms and pulled back, sitting back on her knees. “But I had to get rid of the programming I left that told you to avoid me. It’s not like I ever would have been able to catch you in a foot race.”

“So your solution is to scare the crap out of me like that?”

Amy turned her head away, her cheeks red. “It wasn’t a very well thought out plan.”

“What were you trying to do?”

“To just take what I want!” Amy yelled, surprising Cathy. “This whole time I’ve been trying to make myself better, to ignore what I really want because I knew it was wrong. But then you and Gina and Brooke keep trying to tease me with stuff like this. What were you trying to show me? That you want me to be cruel and uncaring like I used to be?”

“Of course not,” Cathy answered. “I just don’t want you feeling guilty anymore, like you think you ruined me, or something.”

“But I did! Look at how much you love all of this perverted stuff. And Brooke must have been affected too! I shoved my fetishes into your brains, so it’s my fault.”

Cathy reached up and caught Amy’s head, forcing Amy to look down into her eyes. “Listen to me, Amy. I don’t care.”

“What?”

“I don’t care if you’re the reason I like this stuff, I only know that I love it now.” Cathy smiled. “I don’t regret what you did to me, since I can admit that I loved all of the humiliation. And I don’t want you to regret any of it either.”

“But I was taking advantage of my powers,” Amy muttered.

“Yeah, that was wrong, but you’ve changed. You really are a better person now, but for some reason you think that means you have to give up what you want to do, too.”

“I can’t be a good person and dream about turning people into sex slaves!”

“Says who? I know I’d be happy with it. I’m sure that other people would enjoy it too. And now that you’re concerned about the people you control, I know you’ll be a good Mistress.”

Amy stared at Cathy in awe, at a complete loss of what to say. She wanted to believe her so badly, but Amy was still afraid that if she really let herself loose that she wouldn’t be able to stop. Could she really control her desires like Cathy thought?

Cathy stroked Amy’s cheek. “Although I want to be with you, I want what’s best for you, Amy. You don’t have to be with me if you don’t want to. I just want you to be happy, and not to beat yourself up anymore.”

Amy sniffed back a tear.

“So what do you want, Amy? More than anything in the world, what do you—”

She kissed Cathy hard, cutting her off. Amy kissed her passionately, desperately, holding Cathy close as if she were terrified that Cathy might slip away. When she finally pulled away, Cathy was smiling up at her.

“You didn’t let me finish,” she laughed.

“I already knew what I wanted. I’ve known it for a while, but I was scared.”

“Did you really think that I was angry at you? Or resented you for anything we’ve done?”

“How could you not? I made you into my slave,” Amy replied, voice choked with emotion. “How could you ever forgive me for that?”

“I mean, I made you into my slave and humiliated you too.”

“But I did so much more with you.”

“Fine, then just go back to being my slave until you don’t feel guilty anymore.”

Amy stopped, staring. “You want me to be your slave?”

Cathy bent up and kissed her lips, briefly, smiling as she did it. “I want to be with you, Amy, and if your guilt’s going to keep getting in the way, then let’s just take away your responsibility. You’ll be my slave, I’ll be your Mistress, and all of the kinky stuff we do will be completely out of your control.”

Amy bit her lip. That sounded so nice, but was it really okay?

Cathy leaned closer to Amy, sliding a hand over her throat possessively. “So from now on, I’ll be the one in charge. Just like we did before. So just relax… and accept it…”

Slowly, Cathy moved her lips closer, and Amy knew that this kiss would release her from all responsibility, exactly like Cathy had said. She’d be an obedient slave like before and would let Cathy hypnotize her. It meant that whatever they did would truly be what Cathy wanted, since she would be the one with all of the power. Amy closed her eyes and waited, one of her hands sliding up Cathy’s back and into her short, dark hair. This kiss would set her free, but it would also seal her fate.

Just as their lips were about to meet, Amy suddenly grabbed hold of the hair on the back of Cathy’s head, making her hand into a fist and yanking her head back. Cathy let out a lovely whimper, and momentarily her eyes went blank with acceptance, before she came back to her senses.

“Amy… what are you doing? I thought you wanted to give in.”

“That’s the problem,” Amy said with new confidence, her voice low and predatory. “See, being your slave would solve everything. But then I wouldn’t be able to hold you like this.” She tugged back on Cathy’s hair again and rose up over Cathy, staring down at her as the shorter girl’s lips burst into a worried smile. “And the second I saw that weakness in your eyes, that longing you have to be controlled… well, I just lose control of myself.”

In one swift move, Amy planted Cathy down on the bed, pinning her once again. She lifted one knee up to Cathy’s crotch, feeling how wet she already was through her track shorts, and Cathy’s hips rose up against her for more.

“Oh yeah, this feels right,” Amy purred to herself. “Feeling you struggle underneath me, knowing you don’t really want to escape. You want to be mine.”

Cathy blushed, panting as she stared at Amy’s breasts. “I’ve always wanted to be yours. I just don’t want you to feel guilty anymore.”

“There’ll be time for guilt later. And I guess we’ll have to talk about our relationship at some point, but again, later. Because right now, I need you.” Amy kept Cathy pinned as she lifted her head up to her breasts, where Cathy immediately began to suckle longingly.

“You’ve missed my tits, haven’t you?”

“Yeeshh,” Cathy moaned, kissing and licking over the massive pale breasts. “Loovve…”

“I know, you love my tits,” Amy chuckled.

Cathy winced and tore herself away from Amy’s tits, panting heavily for breath. It was so hard to think, and nearly impossible to resist the perfect breasts before her, but she had to say it. “No… I love you, Amy.”

Amy stopped, taken back, but before the guilt could sink in Cathy laid her hands around Amy’s neck. “I love you, and I want you to fuck me. Melt my mind, control me, anything you want. I give you complete permission to my mind and body. Even if you don’t love me back, I just wanted you to know how happy you’ve made me, and that you deserve to have me.”

A tear slid down Amy’s cheek, but she was smiling and laughing. “You’re an idiot, Cathy. How could I not be in love with you, too.”

They kissed, giggling and groping wildly and feeling free. When they pulled away, Amy saw Cathy’s eyes staring down, nearly drooling.

“You want my boobs again, don’t you?”

“Yes, please,” Cathy begged, barely a whisper.

Amy laughed and planted Cathy’s face between her breaths, savoring the feeling of her frantic kisses. “Then from now on, you can have my tits whenever you want.”

Cathy shivered with pleasure at the thought. “Nooo, can’t do that. I’ll never leave.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad to me.” Amy pet Cathy’s head, enjoying the beautiful moment between them, but she had been on the edge of orgasm and denied all day, and was about at her limit. “Now drop back into trance, Cathy, as deep as you can go. We’ve got so much time to make up for, and I’ve got to put all those wonderful commands back in your head.”

Cathy let out a satisfied moan and went limp in her arms, drooling on Amy’s tits. “Yesss, Mistress.”