The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Epilogue

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Oh god yes!” Kathy cried. “Just like that. Oh, oh.”

The sound of her lover’s voice, hot and passionate, washed over Meredith. With her head between Kathy’s thighs, her tongue deep inside her girlfriend, Meredith felt safe. She felt needed.

It was where she was meant to be.

“A little higher now,” Kathy ordered after a few licks.

Meredith did what she was told, pushing her tongue even deeper between her lover’s folds, lapping at Kathy’s juices.

It felt so good to do what she was told.

Meredith knew that she hadn’t always liked being told what to do. Once, not so long ago, she’d hated it. She’d had to be the one in control. Back then she’d have been the one telling her lover what to do.

Her lover wouldn’t have been another girl either.

That didn’t matter anymore.

“There, oh there!”

Meredith melted at the sound of Kathy’s voice. It was so easy to do that, Kathy was gorgeous. Kathy’s long, raven-dark, hair that felt like fine silk on Meredith’s hands. Kathy’s mouth-watering body that just demanded Meredith’s touch. Kathy’s film-star face with lips that Meredith couldn’t resist. Kathy was everything Meredith could want.

That hadn’t been true all that long ago either.

I’m happy now.

That was true. Meredith knew a lot about truth. There were so many truths in her mind.

I want sex with girls.

She was having sex with a girl, so that must be true.

You want Kathy. You’re in love with her.

She was having sex with Kathy. Meredith was in love with Kathy. Madly, deeply. Forever.

She knew that was true. Alison had told her that it was true.

You love being told what to do.

Another truth that Alison had given her. She was so lucky to have a friend like Alison.

But only by the right people, Alison had added. Of course, Kathy was one of those people. How could she not be?

“Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh.” Meredith felt Kathy shudder beneath her as her lover cried out in bliss, her thighs pressing tightly against Meredith. Holding her. Comforting her. Being held like that felt right. It wasn’t Kathy’s first orgasm of the night. Almost certainly wouldn’t be her last.

Meredith kept up her licking as Kathy’s spasms slowly subsided.

“Come here,” Kathy beckoned gently, her face flushed with passion and her green eyes half-closed.

Sapphire’s eyes.

Meredith snaked her way up the bed, into Kathy’s embrace. She’d get her own turn soon enough. Kathy wouldn’t deny her. She never did. Kathy would take care of her. Kathy would always take care of her.

Alison had said that too.

Alison always told Meredith the truth.

Even if it wasn’t the truth until Alison told Meredith that it was.

Meredith sighed as Kathy’s arms wrapped around her, their bodies fitting together like two pieces of a puzzle. She could feel herself growing even wetter as Kathy played with one of her nipples. Not painfully. Just hard enough to leave her shivering down to her toes, her breath catching. Kathy knew just how hard to tweak.

Kathy knew her so well.

I’m happy.

Even though it was true the thought still surprised Meredith. Being in love with another woman was never where she’d thought she’d end up. But in Kathy’s arms she felt warm and safe and loved.

It was almost as good as being told what to do.

I wasn’t happy before.

Meredith knew what Alison had done to her. Most of it anyway. She didn’t mind. Maybe Alison had done that to her as well, taken her fears away. Meredith knew that Alison had hypnotised her, so many times.

I love being hypnotised by Alison. It turns me on.

That was another of Meredith’s truths.

Meredith accepted her truths. It was like being told what to do.

Her friend hadn’t just hypnotised Meredith, Alison had changed her. In so many ways. Meredith was so different to who she had been before. She could remember being that other person.

I wasn’t happy before.

That wasn’t one of Meredith’s truths, but she had to believe it. She told herself that it had been so hard, being in control all the time. Acting like she was in charge.

She wasn’t in charge now. Not as Kathy kissed her lips, slipped her tongue into Meredith’s waiting mouth. Wasn’t in charge as she felt Kathy’s hand slipping slowly up her thigh, to tease at the delicate skin around her opening. Wasn’t in charge as Kathy eased her way slowly down Meredith’s body, teased at a nipple, dragged a quivering moan from Meredith’s throat.

Wasn’t at all in charge as Kathy’s tongue glided over her lower lips, Meredith’s hips straining upwards at the contact. Kathy teased at her gently, expertly placed licks tormenting Meredith in just the right way.

Kathy knew her so well.

Kathy would tell her what to do. And so would Alison and Lorraine and even Jane. Meredith needed that. Being told what to do made her feel warm and safe. It made her feel happy.

I wasn’t happy before.

Sometimes, not times like now, but sometimes, Meredith was almost the person she’d been before. In public. She’d be confident and make her own decisions. Because that was what Kathy expected of her. What Alison had told her that she should do. It was hard sometimes. It was so much easier when they told her what to do.

Had it always been that hard?

Meredith had to believe that it was. Had to believe that she hadn’t been happy. That her life had been stressful and painful and that keeping up the façade of being in control had left her anxious and afraid.

I’m happy now.

“Oh god, oh fuck, Kathy,” she cried out, Kathy’s tongue a slice of heaven as it slipped into Meredith’s opening.

I’m happy now. I love you Kathy. There was no doubt in Meredith’s mind about any of that.

I wasn’t happy before.

“Oh, oh, god, oh yes, oh Kathy. Kathy!” Meredith’s back arched, thrusting her centre towards her lover as bliss exploded across her body, hot and liquid and every bit as good as the first time they’d made love. Better even.

Every time it was better.

I’m so happy.

That was true.

She couldn’t have been this happy before. She must have been unhappy.

Because if she didn’t believe that then there was no reason for what Alison had done to her. If she’d been happy with her life then all Alison had done was twist and warp and bend her on nothing more than a whim.

Meredith couldn’t bear that thought.

So she’d keep telling herself that she hadn’t been happy until it was more than something she believed.

She’d keep telling herself that until it became a truth.

And if she couldn’t make herself believe it then she’d ask Alison to tell her it was a truth. Alison would hypnotise her and Meredith would spin down and down into the void. Where she had no thoughts. Where she was warm and safe. Where there was only Alison’s voice. Where everything Alison said was truth.

As Kathy worked her towards another crest Meredith told herself that she was so lucky to have a friend like Alison.

* * *

The building in which Lorraine lived was in a very upmarket apartment block. Alison had blinked in surprise when she’d realised that it had a concierge. She’d never been anywhere that expensive. Not even Kathy’s apartment was in a building like that.

Yet here she was.

Alison paused outside the door to Lorraine’s apartment. Pulled out her phone. She was early. Not by much, not so much that it would probably matter. But she was. It didn’t surprise her. She’d been so scared of being late. She remembered Jane reassuring her as Alison fussed over her clothes, her makeup.

Jane will help.

The voices in Alison’s head were always there. Like Jane would always be with her.

Jane had even offered to give her a massage to calm her down, the blonde shooting Alison an impish grin.

In the end Jane had sent her off with a kiss and an assurance that she’d be fine.

Alison wasn’t so sure. She really didn’t know what to expect. Was still surprised that Lorraine had agreed to meet her. Gently she bit her lower lip, hoping she didn’t ruin her lipstick. Taking a deep breath she knocked on the door.

And waited.

It wasn’t long before the door opened.

Even with what Kathy and Meredith had told her about the madam Alison wasn’t prepared for the picture of elegance before her. It wasn’t just Lorraine’s clothes, the way they accentuated the woman’s delicious curves, making her look like a picture from some fashion magazine. It was the way she held herself, the smile just welcoming enough. The look in her eyes.

Alison felt very small.

“Um, hello?” she ventured, half holding out her hand.

“You must be Alison. I’m Lorraine.” Alison couldn’t deny the tingle as their hands met. Lorraine’s eyes swept over Alison. Not in a bad way, not dismissive, not too overt. But Alison could feel the older woman’s attention just the same

Not that Lorraine was that old. Neither of her friends had been able to tell her exactly how old Lorraine was. The madam had a timeless beauty. Just enough signs of maturity, faint lines around her eyes, definition to her features, to say that she was certainly older than Alison and her friends. With her lightly tanned skin and dark brunette hair Lorraine could have been anything up to her early forties, but if she was that old Alison hoped she looked half as good at that age.

“Come in, please,” Lorraine added, giving a welcoming wave of her hand as she stepped back.

Alison entered, trying very hard not to trip in her heels. She’d dressed up in her best clothes for this, but now she felt like a little girl playing with her mother’s wardrobe. She didn’t even have to look over her shoulder to know that Lorraine had no difficulty walking in shoes that were every bit as tall as Alison’s.

Alison was soon standing in the middle of what she thought must be Lorraine’s lounge room. Designer furniture graced the floor, the colours, neither loud nor too muted, matching elegantly with the art that hung on the walls. Meredith had said they were all prints, but Kathy hadn’t been so sure, insisting that some were originals. Alison was inclined to agree with her raven-haired friend.

“Sit down. Would you like something to drink?” Even with that simple request Lorraine’s voice was sending shivers down Alison’s spine. When Lorraine touched her arm sparks shot through her body.

“Um no thank you,” Alison replied, taking a seat in one of the lounge chairs and forcing herself not to lie back and just stare at Lorraine. Much as she would have liked something to drink, the alcohol calming her nerves, she needed to keep a clear head. She was here for a reason. And at least sitting down had put some space between her and the madam.

“As you like,” Lorraine observed, taking a seat opposite her, Alison glumly noting how relaxed the older woman looked, her legs crossed, right over left, a contrast to Alison’s prim pose, knees pressed together. Despite the madam’s casual posture Alison could feel Lorraine’s eyes on her. It was all she could do not to preen.

Keep focused, damn it. She needed to be here, and the reason had nothing to do with the heat that was growing inside her.

“Now dear- you don’t mind if I call you that do you?” Lorraine smiled. It was a smile you wanted aimed at you. One that said you had this woman’s attention. One that made you feel special. Alison was melting under that smile.

Melting was not on her agenda. Trying hard not to grimace, her anger directed at herself, Alison made herself sit up even straighter. “No, that’s fine,” she replied.

“Good. Kathy and Meredith tell me that you have a proposal for me. I have to say I still find it very hard to believe. It’s all stage tricks and carefully planted accomplices isn’t it?” The corners of Lorrain’s mouth turned up in a smile, matching the tone of her voice.

Alison knew what Lorraine’s smile could do but it was the older woman’s eyes that she was looking at now. Lorraine’s eyes were green. Just like Kathy’s. Alison was starting to realise where some of Kathy’s new mannerisms came from. The elegant way her friend held her body, the movements of her hands. There was obviously a lot Lorraine had to teach.

Not all of it had to do with words. Alison’s body was imagining Lorraine’s tuition just as well as her mind was. She forced herself to focus on the older woman’s face. Especially those green eyes.

Lorraine’s eyes held a lively intelligence. An intelligence that was considering her sceptically at the same time as Alison’s body reacted to that gaze. It took the younger woman a moment to realise that Lorraine was still speaking. “If I didn’t know them so well I wouldn’t have believed it. But they are good girls.”

Alison had to stop herself protesting at the characterisation of her friends. They were more than that. She wondered if Lorraine was deliberately baiting her. It was possible.

“I can prove it,” Alison retorted, lifting her chin. She could see Lorraine’s eyes slip down, felt them on her neck, on her cleavage. She wondered what Lorraine’s hands would feel like if they followed the path the woman’s eyes had just taken.

Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea, Alison thought. From the heat she felt rising between her legs her body was prepared to argue the point.

“Hmm,” Lorraine mused. “We’ll get to that. Why don’t you tell me exactly what you are offering? I’ve heard it from them but I’d like to hear it from you.”

“Well,” Alison began, trying to tell herself that this was just like a presentation in class. She’d done those. Right now not as many as she’d have liked. And she didn’t have any Powerpoints. Someone how she thought Lorraine wasn’t the sort to be impressed by a slide deck. “As they told you I can hypnotise people.”

I love hypnotising girls.

“Not like a stage hypnotist. Quack like a duck. Although I suppose I could.” Alison caught herself. She needed to stay focused. “But deeper. More than that. Lasting changes.”

I love changing girls. Hot, sexy, girls.

The girls that worked for Lorraine would be hot and sexy. Alison knew that. She’d seen their photos on the escort agency’s website.

“If you’re having trouble with any of them I can get them into line. Make them do what you say. You wouldn’t have any more problems with them.” Alison ended with a smile. Thin and confident. She remembered what she’d done to Emily. To Sophie. To Gillian. Hell, to her friends. She knew that she could do this. All she had to do was convince Lorraine.

“You understand that’s hard to believe?” Lorraine scoffed, one perfect eyebrow raised. Alison wondered what it would feel like to have her hand’s on Lorraine’s body. She decided not to answer Lorraine’s question, instead letting the madam ponder what she’d been told.

She looked Lorraine in the eye, those green eyes that were so like Kathy’s, even down to the amused lights dancing deep down inside of them.

“You know,” Lorraine continued, “when they said that they had a friend that wanted to meet me I assumed it was someone interested in joining them. You could you know. You have the looks. You’re smart, I can tell that. That’s a very desirable combination in this line of work.”

Alison couldn’t miss the slight emphasis Lorraine put on ‘desirable’. Renewed tingles were joining the heat that was flowing through her body. She thought about answering, trying the tone she’d used on Emily. Sweet and low and dark.

Alison stayed silent. She wasn’t sure if it was nerves or good judgement, but right then the words didn’t come.

“You should think about it. I know girls your age like to enjoy themselves. Be the centre of attention. Look at you now, you’re a picture. I have so many people who’d love to meet you. They’d want you. Isn’t it so good to feel wanted?”

Lorraine’s voice had dropped to a husky whisper, wrapping around Alison. She could picture herself, wanted, desired. It would be so easy to give in to that voice. Alison could see the older woman leaning towards her. Lorraine’s hand was on her knee, the touch sending an electric line shooting straight to her centre. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess.

Lorraine’s dark hair was cascading around her shoulders. Alison’s mouth watered as she imagined what it would feel like to run her hands through Lorraine’s hair, to feel her lips on the older woman’s.

“I, I can prove it,” Alison forced herself to say. She drew back into her chair, just a little, refusing to give in to the feelings. She didn’t want to give in. She wanted to be like Lorraine. Elegant and poised and oh so in control. That’s what she needed to be if she was going to be the Mistress her slaves deserved.

Lorraine pulled back as well, regarding her with a knowing smile, those sparks of amusement clearer in her eyes. “Yes, well, I would need that. They said you need to give them a massage? Not a watch or some hypnotic spiral?”

Alison had been very careful to tell her friends not to give everything away. She didn’t want Lorraine knowing everything she could do. She wanted Lorraine to think she had more limits than she did. That Alison was safe to deal with.

“Like I said,” Alison replied, trying to calm the butterflies in her chest. And stronger feelings, much lower down. “This isn’t stage hypnosis. I need a different way to put them under.”

“I see,” the madam replied evenly. Alison couldn’t tell whether Lorraine believed her or not. And in return I?”

“You teach me how to be like you,” Alison stated, her hands clasped and resting on her knees. She waited a moment before looking up at Lorraine.

There was an amused twinkle in the madam’s eyes. “And just what do you think I am?”

Alison had thought about that. She’d had a good idea from what her friends had told her about the madam. The few minutes since she’d arrived had only confirmed it. “Poised. Elegant. Stylish. Assured. In control. You don’t get anxious or let anything get to you. Or at least you don’t look like you do.”

Lorraine raised a hand, almost touching her own lips, as she considered Alison. “Some of that can’t be learnt. But there is something about you, dear. Why? Are you planning on a stable of hypnotised toys? I wouldn’t suggest that. You’ll get caught out.”

That’s for me to worry about, Alison thought. She could imagine Lorraine with a row of entranced girls before her. Imagined herself just like.

“No, nothing like that,” Alison lied. “There are limits to what people will do.”

“Then how do I know you can be of any use to me?” Lorraine shot back.

Alison paused. She had to be careful. If she claimed too much then the woman would be suspicious, if not afraid. Too little and Lorraine wouldn’t be interested. She still had Lorraine’s attention, the woman’s eyes on her. Alison squirmed in her seat under that gaze.

“If they’ve agreed to work for you I can make them hold to that. Do you have a girl that turns up late? Maybe holding back on extra money?” Kathy had told her some of the problems a madam might have. “I can fix that.”

“Perhaps,” Lorraine allowed. “Though it would be so much easier for you simply to work for me. You’d get paid then. Aren’t students always short of money? I do have so much I could teach you.”

Alison knew the truth of that. It was why she was here. But she didn’t want to be an escort. It had been Kathy’s choice to work for the madam. Meredith’s too, almost. But it wasn’t what Alison wanted.

“No,” Alison replied. “I’m sure you must have some difficult girls. That must be so tiring. Wouldn’t it be easier if they just did what they were told? And what do you have to lose? Even if I’m lying one of your girls gets a free massage. But I’m not. She’ll go to sleep. And your problems will go away.”

It was Lorraine’s turn to blink, Alison allowing herself a slight smile at the sight.

“Oh, you are confident, I’ll give you that much,” the older woman smiled, the moment’s hesitancy disappearing. “I like that. If it wasn’t for your friends I might think you were insane. And as you say, what do I have to lose? But honestly dear, you are asking for a considerable amount of my time. If a girl is too much of a problem I can simply dispense with her services. I have no shortage of applicants. I think I’d need something more.”

Alison could feel the weight of Lorraine’s eyes on her. Tangible, like a finger trailing over her skin. Lines of heat left in its wake. She had a very good idea of something she could offer the madam. Alison knew how Lorraine was looking at her. There was something she could offer the madam.

Herself.

Alison thought about it for a moment. Imagined what it would be like to run her hands over that body, feel Lorraine’s hands on hers. To let Lorraine take her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom that had to lie behind one of the closed doors of the apartment. To slip out of her short dress, those green eyes never leaving her body. Those eyes drinking up every inch of her. Alison’s nipples were rock hard. Lorraine was gorgeous. Alison lips tingled as she imagined kissing her way up those long legs.

From the look in Lorraine’s eyes Alison knew that the madam wanted her imagining that. And so much more. For all she’d done over the past months Alison had never had anyone like Lorraine. Even Kathy seemed raw when compared to the madam. The heat between Alison’s legs was threatening to turn into a raging inferno, overwhelm her. She couldn’t take her eyes off the older woman. The curve of her hips, the swell of her breast. Her lips, soft and luscious and magnetic in their demand for attention.

“Perhaps,” Alison allowed. The images, Lorraine herself, too tempting to dismiss. If Lorraine snapped her fingers Alison knew it would be so hard to say no to anything the madam wanted. It would be so easy. Her eyes were tracing the shape of Lorraine’s breasts as she imagined what it would be like to follow those curves with her tongue. “I, I could.”

Alison wasn’t entirely sure what she was saying she could do.

“Of course you could,” Lorraine said, the madam’s voice now low, its tone cutting through Alison, her core pulsing in response. “There’s so much I could show you.”

“I, I suppose,” Alison replied, knowing how close she was to losing control, to agreeing to anything Lorraine said. She tried to tamp down her desire, reached for something deeper. “So you want me to sleep with you? The two of us, letting go. I’m sure I’d learn a lot. No words, no thoughts, just feelings.” Without thinking her voice had dropped low, the same dark sweet tone she’d used on Emily.

Was that a slight flush she saw in Lorraine’s cheeks?

Alison stopped herself, smiling shyly at the madam as she let a little of the anxiety she felt show in her voice. “I, I think I could do that.”

“Oh, you are something special, aren’t you? I do so like a challenge,” Lorraine purred. “And if you can’t do what you claim, then we’ll revisit my other offer, shan’t we?”

Alison nodded mutely. She knew what Lorraine meant. Join Kathy and Meredith in working as an escort. It wouldn’t come to that. But there was no harm in letting the madam think that it might.

“We’ll need to arrange a time, won’t we?” the madam continued. “For you to show me what you can do.”

“Yes,” Alison agreed. She knew that Lorraine didn’t just mean whether she could hypnotise one of the madam’s escorts. After that she’d be showing Lorraine so much more. Giving herself to the woman. She was so wet. She hoped she wasn’t leaking over the expensive lounge beneath her. “When would be best? You must be busy. Kathy’s told me how tiring your work can be.”

Lorraine paused for a moment, blinked, then smiled at Alison. “Don’t worry your pretty little head about that. Shall we say next Wednesday? 8pm? I have just the girl in mind.”

It took Alison a moment to register that Lorraine had agreed. It was so easy to lose herself in that smile. “Thank you. I, uh I should be going then.”

“Really?” Lorraine teased. “You could stay.”

It would be so easy to agree. To just say yes and let this woman take control. So easy.

But it wasn’t who Alison was now.

“No, I, I’ll let you get on with your evening,” Alison managed. Saying yes to Lorraine might not be who she was, but Alison knew how easily people could change.

“As you like dear,” Lorraine agreed, her tone light before dropping into that purr. “But there’s always next week isn’t there?”

Alison drew a deep breath as she stood outside Lorraine’s door. She hadn’t said yes to staying, but even her hesitation had its uses. She wanted to let the woman think she might have. That she could bend Alison to her will. Let Lorraine think Alison was unsure of herself, young and raw and not knowing what she was doing. It shouldn’t be hard. It wasn’t very far from the truth at all. Rather closer than Alison wanted to think about.

But that wasn’t all there was. Alison had seen Lorraine’s reaction. To her voice. To a few carefully chosen words and phrases. She wasn’t going to try hypnotising Lorraine. Not yet, anyway, not until she’d learnt everything she could from the madam. It was going to be a struggle, not giving into to what Lorraine wanted before then. Giving herself to the madam.

Alison hoped she could win. But Lorraine wasn’t the only one who liked a challenge. She’d just have to be ready for the next time she saw the madam. She’d met her now, she’d be better prepared.

She knows me now as well, Alison thought nervously before dismissing the idea. She wanted to go home. Jane was waiting for her. Jane would always be waiting for her.

<The End>

<…For Now>