The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 41

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

This one is slightly out of order. It occurs straight after part 39 and before part 40. A reader commented that they would have liked to have known what happened after the events at the coffee shop. Awa, I hope you like this.

Alison brought herself and Kathy to a halt as they left the coffee shop. She couldn’t believe what she’d just done. Hypnotised her friend and then flaunted it in front of the waitress, Emily. Telling Kathy what to do, what to say.

Alison had to suppress a nervous giggle.

Furtively she looked around, one arm still linked with Kathy’s. She couldn’t see anyone looking at them.

She stole a glance at her friend. Kathy was staring straight ahead, the raven-haired beauty’s eyes focussed on nothing. Alison thought her friend looked amazing, but the blank look was rather noticeable. Especially Kathy’s eyes. They were open just a little more than normal, the whites visible all the way around the pupil. And if you looked in them there was nothing there. No life, no emotion, no thoughts.

Nothing.

There’s got to be something I can do about that.

She could tell Kathy to put on some emotion. But Alison had a better idea.

“C’mon,” Alison said, pulled Kathy to the side in case anyone entered or left the coffee shop. Her friend stumbled after her.

“Right, just stand there for a moment,” Alison said, grabbing Kathy by the hips and spinning her around so that the raven-haired girl was left staring at the wall.

“There must be a pair in here,” Alison grumbled as she searched through Kathy’s handbag. Which was a very nice handbag.

Oh fuck, it’s a Dior.

For a moment Alison wondered whether she should be touching the handbag. She felt like a little girl playing dressups with her mother’s clothes. Someone caught with something far too good for her. She almost couldn’t believe that her friend was wandering around university with it. It was too good.

But then maybe Kathy was far too good for her. So beautiful, so together. So amazingly supportive of what Alison was doing.

So hypnotised.

Ah, she won’t mind. Got them!

Grinning, Alison pulled out a pair of sunglasses, wondering how much they’d cost. They certainly looked expensive.

“Turn around Kathy,” Alison ordered. Muscles low within her clenched and delicious warmth spread out from her centre as her friend obeyed.

“There now,” the brunette announced after she’d slipped the sunglasses on her friend’s face. Now it wasn’t quite so obvious that Kathy was hypnotised. She still didn’t have any expression. But with the designer sunglasses she looked like a glamour model. Regal and composed.

Or maybe she was just a doll made up to look like that.

Alison was sure that her nipples were as hard as ice. But far, far, warmer.

“We’re going to start walking now,” Alison whispered, leaning into Kathy’s left ear. The feel of Kathy’s hair as it brushed over her face sent delicious chills down Alison’s spine. She couldn’t resist licking her friend’s earlobe, the feel of her skin, its taste, the sharp tang of Kathy’s earring, all made Alison’s breath hitch. “I’ll tell you when to stop. When to turn. You’ll just be my little puppet. And you’re going to love it. Because you love being hypnotised so much.”

“Now let’s go,” she added, their elbows linked again.

Butterflies churned in Alison’s stomach. She could hardly believe that she was doing this. Kathy wasn’t thinking. She probably wasn’t even really aware of what they were doing, let alone where they were. Alison let her eyes fall to Kathy’s feet. Watched each high-heeled step.

I’m making her do that

“Now turn left Kathy,” she ordered.

Kathy obeyed.

Alison wasn’t particularly interested in what lay the way they were heading. She’d just said it because she could. Because she could make Kathy go wherever she wanted.

Alison’s clit was pulsing.

She could just take Kathy home now. She and Jane and Meredith didn’t live all that far from campus. She could direct Kathy every step of the way.

“Stop Kathy.”

Kathy stopped abruptly.

Oh fuck. Alison licked her lips. She hadn’t realised how dry they were. There’s been no particular reason to stop.

She just could. She nuzzled into Kathy’s ear. She wasn’t worried about anyone overhearing them. There wasn’t anyone that close. But giving her orders like this. Whispered into her friend’s ear, so close, so personal, the words interspersed with licks and nips and kisses, it was just too tempting.

Anyone watching them would see two girls. One looking straight ahead, the other wrapped around her. They might think the one looking straight ahead was in charge, the other so obsessed. They wouldn’t have any idea who was really in charge, who was in control.

I love controlling girls.

It was so true.

“Start walking again Kathy,” Alison whispered.

Alison knew that she could take Kathy home now. But why rush? They’d get there eventually.

Alison smiled as she realised that they were near one of the taxi ranks near the university. They could go anywhere.

“Stop Kathy,” Alison ordered, belatedly realising that the pedestrian lights were red.

God, if I hadn’t said anything would she have wandered straight out into the traffic?

Kathy had given no sign of realising where they were. No sign of realising the danger she might of have put herself in.

Responsibility, Alison told herself. She was in charge. She needed to take care of her friend. What happened to Kathy was up to her.

That felt so good.

A light change, and a few orders later, and the two girls were sitting in the back of a waiting taxi. The driver had that slightly bored attitude. He’d looked them over, his eyes lingering on their breasts. They were young and attractive and Alison expected it, no matter how much it irked her. But beyond that he wasn’t interested.

I’ll fix you, she thought bitterly.

Alison leaned across to her friend, whispered. “Tell him to take us into the city, where the best clothing places are.”

As she said those words she let one hand drift over Kathy’s thigh, the feel of her friend’s taut flesh making Alison’s fingertips spark. Out of the corner of her eye she watched the driver’s eyes in the rear vision mirror. Her hand was below his level of vision but it should be clear what she was doing. She saw his eyes go wide.

That got your attention arsehole.

“Take us into city, where the best clothing places are,” Kathy ordered. Not that it was really her order. It was Alison’s. Kathy was just the way to deliver it. Like a phone or a loudspeaker. Just a tool she was using.

Alison quivered.

The driver just sat there.

Alison didn’t like that at all

“Say ‘Now please’, and say it with feeling, you’re impatient,” Alison breathed, before nipping at Kathy’s earlobe.

“Now please,” Kathy repeated impatiently.

The man jumped in his seat and the taxi soon pulled out into the traffic.

Alison kept stroking Kathy’s thigh for the whole trip, her eyes fixed on the rear vision mirror, a grin plastered on her face. Kathy was just staring straight ahead.

“Pay him,” Alison said at the end of the trip.

Kathy obeyed.

“Now kiss me,” Alison ordered as the pair stood on the sidewalk and the taxi started pulling out. She threw her arms around her friend. Alison moaned as their lips met. She felt her friend’s arms around her.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw the taxi lurch to a halt. She hoped the driver was enjoying the show. She wondered how he felt knowing that he’d never get near either of them.

Still grinning, Alison grabbed Kathy’s hand and said “Come on.” She was almost skipping as they headed to the first boutique.

Alison’s sense of uncertainty returned the moment they were in the door. She could see racks and racks of designer clothing around her. They were fabulous. But so far out of the range of her budget that they may as well have been on the moon. She wasn’t about to make Kathy buy anything. That wouldn’t have been fair to her friend.

“May I help you?” a young woman, definitely pretty with light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, asked.

Alison felt so out of place. The woman had to know Alison’s clothes came from a discount store. People that worked in places like this just knew things like that, didn’t they? But Kathy’s clothes made her look like she belonged, so maybe that was enough.

“Err, we’re just looking for now,” Alison ventured.

The woman looked her up and down. “If you need any help just let me know.” She turned on the heel of her designer shoe and went to see to some other prospective customers.

“Kathy, would you buy things from here?” Alison asked.

“Yes,” her entranced friend replied.

Huh, she must have registered where we are. Now, how would you know what to buy? Oh, duh. Try things on. I guess this place lets you. They must. I mean, it’s not that different to other clothing stores. Is it?

Nervously Alison looked around. Catching sight of some change rooms she relaxed. Now that they were here she could look through the clothes. But that wouldn’t be that much fun. She enjoyed browsing clothes as much as the next girl. But she could do that anytime. She wouldn’t always have a hypnotised Kathy with her.

Alison looked at her friend. Let her eyes roam over Kathy’s body as the entranced beauty simply stood there. So straight. So unmoving. Alison couldn’t help but appreciate her friend’s figure. It really was amazing. Alison had often thought Kathy could be a model. Someone who paraded around in outfit after outfit.

Oh.

Alison could have her own fashion parade.

Alison pointed at floral printed dress. It had a high neck and long sleeves but a very short hem. “Go change into that dress Kathy. Then come out here and show me how it looks.”

Without a word her friend picked the dress off the rack and headed for one of the changing rooms.

Alison swallowed nervously as the curtain fell back into place behind Kathy.

She’s in there. Stripping off because I told her to. Alison licked her lips. God, she’s in her underwear by now. She must look so good. I wonder what underwear she has on? I could ask her. For fuck’s sake Alison. If you wanted to you could be in there with her. She wouldn’t even know you were in there. Not if you told her to ignore you. You wouldn’t even have to do that. You could just march in. She wouldn’t object. Wouldn’t stop you.

Right now Kathy wouldn’t stop her doing anything.

Alison’s thoughts were disrupted by Kathy’s reappearance. The raven-haired girl walked over to Alison and stopped in front of her. Her arms were stiffly by her side and her sunglasses still in place. The dress was so short Alison was sure that her friend couldn’t afford to bend over an inch.

“Turn around,” she ordered.

Kathy obeyed.

“No, I don’t think so,” Alison mused. The dress showed off Kathy’s arse to perfection. And that was before considering how well it displayed the bare length of her legs. But Alison had no idea if Kathy would actually want it. Or be able to afford it.

That wasn’t the point.

“Um, what about that blouse and those jeans.” She pointed at the racks. Kathy started moving.

“Stop.” Alison was hardly breathing as her friend came to an abrupt stop.

I can, I could. Oh fuck. I can. But. The idea had popped into Alison’s head. It was so tempting. All she had to do was say the words. Kathy would obey. Kathy would do nothing but obey. Alison wanted to. She wanted to so much. All she had to do was say the words. She could have Kathy do anything she wanted. Heat blazed from Alison’s pussy. She was sure that she was leaking, hot, slippery, her pussy crying out.

All she had to so was speak.

“Take off the dress first Kathy.”

In some ways it was nothing. She’d seen Kathy naked. So many times. Done so much more than that. The two of them, together, exploring every inch of each other’s bodies. Tongues and lips and fingers. Friends yet so much more. Sometimes just the two of them, sometimes with Jane.

So seeing Kathy in her underwear would be nothing new.

Except it was here. Out in public. With Alison ordering her friend to do it.

Alison melted as Kathy pulled the dress over her head. She felt the pull of Kathy’s body, every inch of her skin wanting her friend, as Kathy stood there, clad only in a matching set of green lacy underwear. Alison was sure that the shade matched Kathy’s eyes. Her fingertips ached to run over Kathy’s skin, bury themselves in that glorious hair. Alison had to remind herself to breath.

She was still remembering how to do that when Kathy re-emerged in the black jeans and loose sky blue blouse.

“Show me properly,” Alison exclaimed. Then looked around, scared that someone else might have heard her.

Kathy sashayed in her direction, one hand on hip, before slowly turning in front of her friend. Alison wondered if Kathy’s expression was still as blank, but she couldn’t force her eyes in that direction.

“Now out of that and let’s try something else.” She watched as Kathy undid the buttons on the blouse. As her bra came back into view. As Kathy slipped the garment off her shoulders, the sight of the smooth skin making Alison sigh. Her narrow waist had Alison’s toes curling.

Kathy’s raven hair fell around her in waves as she bent over to slip the jeans off. Alison wanted to run her hands over her friend’s body, drink in her presence. Just running one finger up one of those long perfect legs would feel so good. To brush it over the fabric of those panties would be heaven. She could order Kathy to come over to her. Have her friend just stand there as Alison did everything she wanted to do.

But she couldn’t do that, not in public.

And anyway, the waiting was going to make whatever they were going to do later so much better.

There were so many more outfits Kathy could try on.

Sometime later Alison’s breath caught again as Kathy slipped out of another set of clothes.

“Are you sure I can’t be of service?” the shop assistant asked.

Alison started. She hadn’t even noticed the woman approaching. She wasn’t sure how many outfits she’d had Kathy try on. By the look of the neat pile her friend had left it had to be quite a few.

“Err, um, no,” Alison stammered, unsure how to deal with the woman’s professional stare. “Um, Kathy get your clothes on.”

Behind her Alison could hear Kathy doing as she was told. As soon as she could Alison grabbed her friend’s arm and dragged her out of the store.

Outside Alison collapsed against the wall, a hand over her mouth trying to stop laughter that was verging on the hysterical. “Oh god, did you see the look on her face? I won’t ever be able to dare go in there again. Not that I ever would anyway. I don’t think there’s anything in there I could afford. I thought she was going to throw us out. But that was fun. What did you think Kathy?”

Her friend just stood there.

“Oh right, sorry,” Alison mumbled. “Thinking’s not exactly you right now. But I want you to remember this so you can tell me later, okay?”

“Okay,” Kathy replied, her voice lifeless. Alison could hardly draw her eyes away from Kathy’s beautiful lips. She wanted to kiss them. She could. Kathy wouldn’t stop her. It was only a few feet from where they’d kissed after getting out of the taxi. But Alison wasn’t sure if she could stop at a kiss now. Not after the display her friend had put on. If she started kissing Kathy now it wouldn’t stop until they were both naked.

“Uhh,” Alison moaned, visions of her and Kathy, clothes gone, hesitation gone, pressing their bodies against each other. Her fingers slipping into Kathy’s depths.

Alison’s knees went weak. She couldn’t do that here. Couldn’t do that in the shops, no matter what urban legends there were about what went on in changing rooms. The staff would be sure to object.

If they knew…

Alison debated with herself in the second boutique, her eyes glued to Kathy as her friend did exactly what Alison told her to do. Try on outfit after outfit. Strip out of them in front of Alison. Alison’s eyes drank in Kathy’s form. Her breasts, held so perfectly in that lacy green bra. Her hips, the thin line of material from her panties tracing around them. Her gorgeous face, her green eyes still hidden behind the sunglasses.

Alison was more careful this time. Had Kathy hang up each outfit before trying on the next one, the brunette’s eyes riveted on Kathy’s arse as she did so.

All to Alison’s orders, all to her direction. She picked the outfits. A pair of blue jeans, a tight black top and long, bone, cardigan. Next tight white jeans and a black and white striped top. After that a dark green lace topped dress that reached half way down her thighs.

She had Kathy walk back forth a few times in that one.

“Stop,” Alison ordered. “One hand on the back of your head and the other on your hip.”

The pose looked so good Alison thought she might die.

But she couldn’t quite bring herself to do any more in that shop, the assistants too attentive.

In the third they weren’t paying so much attention.

“Spin,” Alison ordered.

Kathy spun on the ball of one foot, the short pleated skirt that she wore lifting up just enough for Alison to catch a glimpse of Kathy’s panties. The garment was high-waisted, in red and black plaid and with a wide black belt. Alison thought it looked a bit too cliché, but that wasn’t the point.

The way it made Kathy’s thighs look was the point. The way Kathy obeyed was the point.

That Alison’s pussy was so wet, well, that was the point too.

“Do you want me Kathy?” Alison breathed, a hand behind Kathy’s neck to pull their heads together. One finger of the other hand traced intricate, swirling, patterns over Kathy’s arse. “Are you hot? Are you turned on? You’re hypnotised. I know what that does to you. Tell me, do you want me?”

“Yes,” Kathy answered.

“Well not yet,” Alison grinned, stepping back from her friend. She looked around to make sure no-one was watching them. Let a hand brush over Kathy’s breast.

“You have to make me want you. Use Sapphire’s voice. You need to do it. Make me believe it. You want me so much. But remember where we are.”

Kathy lifted a hand to her glasses. Slowly took them off. Shook her head, her hair spilling gloriously around her.

Her eyes weren’t blank any more. There was a light in them. A focus. A desire.

She was doing exactly what Alison had ordered her to do.

“You’ve been watching me,” Kathy said. Except it wasn’t Kathy. It was Sapphire. Just as Alison had told her to be.

A hand was drifting down Alison’s arm, sparks exploding from where Kathy’s fingertips traced snaking lines on her skin.

“I know you have. I know you like what you see.” Kathy’s voice slipped over her, like warm, golden honey. Swirled around her, curling over Alison’s nipples. It was almost like lips were kissing them, delicate, sensuous touches.

“I know what we’ve done,” Kathy continued. “We can do so much more.”

Kathy stepped back, her lips curling into a smile, a smile that promised so much. Her hand reached Alison’s, the two hands held between the two girls. Friends for years. Friends since they’d been so young. They’d never imagined where they’d end up.

Kathy pulled Alison to her, the breath forced out of Alison lungs. Her lips open, welcoming Kathy’s tongue.

“We can take one of the rooms,” Kathy breathed as she broke the kiss. “Imagine where I can kiss you in there. No-one will know. They’ll be so close but they won’t know. Won’t know when I kiss you. Won’t know when I’m deep inside you. You’ll want to cry out, but you won’t be able to. You won’t be able to make a sound. But it’ll feel so good. Is that what you want?”

Kathy’s fingers traced the line of Alison’s cheek. She wanted to turn her head. Kiss those fingers, Suck on them. She wasn’t going to be that easy. Kathy was doing what she’d ordered and she wanted to make her friend work for it.

“You’re so gorgeous,” Kathy whispered. “Jane’s so lucky.”

Alison didn’t believe it. She always thought she was the plain one, so much less than Jane or Kathy or Meredith. They were all so much more attractive than her.

“You are beautiful.” Was Kathy reading her mind? Had the hypnotism let her do that?

“I know you don’t believe me. But you are. Can’t you see it in Jane’s eyes when she looks at you? You don’t know how beautiful you are. That makes you so hot. God, I need you. Please Ali. Don’t you know how much I want you?”

Alison didn’t know whether to believe Kathy or not, but it was so good to hear her say things like that.

Kathy was laying kisses along her neck, Alison’s head thrown back. One of Kathy’s hands was kneading her breast while the other held her arse. It was firm and slow and desperate all at the same time, Kathy’s fingers knowing just where to touch. Just how much pressure to exert to send shivers of bliss through Alison.

“I saw you looking at my legs in this skirt,” Kathy grinned. “Do you like my legs? I think you do. How good do you think they’ll look wrapped around you? I can keep the skirt on. Would you like that?”

Alison would.

Kathy pulled Alison’s top out of her skirt, her hand reaching up beneath it for Alison’s breast. The touch, even through, her bra, making the brunette moan.

“Please Ali?”

Alison didn’t care whether Kathy wanted her or she was just following the orders she’d been given. The need in those two words was too much. She kissed her friend hungrily.

“Now I believe.”

She was so turned on.

She took Kathy by the hand, dragged her friend into one of the booths.

“Stand there,” Alison gasped. “Just stand there.”

With trembling hands she took Kathy’s top off, undid her bra. She couldn’t believe she was doing this. Somewhere so public.

“You’re so hypnotised. So deep. So turned on. You want this. You want me.”

As she spoke the words she stroked Kathy’s breasts, her palms gliding over her friend’s rock-hard nipples.

She was sure that her panties were soaked. She yanked her own top off, hastily rid herself of her bra.

“Kiss my nipples,” Alison ordered. She needed Kathy’s lips on them, needed the contact.

Kathy obeyed, Alison having to bite her bottom lip to stop from crying out, fire shooting through her from her breasts to her clit.

“Undress me,” Alison ordered.

Kathy slipped to her knees, Alison breath hitching at the sight. Soon her skirt and panties lay discarded on the small bench on the side wall of the room.

Kathy was still on her knees. Alison hadn’t told her to do anything else.

“Eat me out,” Alison ordered.

Her eyes flew wide as Kathy’s tongue connected with her clit. She was so close to cumming. She could hardly stand. Her hands were resting on the mirror. She was leaning over, head down as she watched Kathy bury her head in Alison’s centre. Her friend looked amazing, raven hair spilling around her bare shoulders, the skimpy skirt bunched around her, her thighs stretched as she knelt on the floor. Alison’s breath hitched again as Kathy’s hands gripped Alison’s thighs. She looked up. Saw her reflection in the mirror. Saw the flush on her cheek. The light of desire in her eyes. Saw the reflection of Kathy’s back as her friend knelt before her, Alison looming over her. Her own hair spilt around her face. Was she as attractive as Kathy said? She could ask her friend. Kathy wouldn’t lie. Not when she was hypnotised.

“Am I beautiful Kathy?”

“Yes,” her friend replied. “You are.”

Alison’s world exploded as Kathy’s tongue slipped inside her.

She realised that her hands were bunched in Kathy’s hair as something vaguely resembling conscious thought returned.

Kathy’s tongue was still probing her depths, Alison’s knees wobbling.

It took her a moment to get her breath back. “Get out of those panties. Sit on the bench. Stare straight ahead.” Despite having cum her own need was clawing at her.

Alison watched as Kathy reached up under that short skirt. Kathy wasn’t looking at her. She was staring straight ahead.

Just as Alison had ordered her to do.

Kathy’s panties were dropped to the floor.

It was Alison’s turn to kneel now. But it didn’t matter that she was the one on her knees before her friend. Didn’t matter that she was naked. She was the one in control. She was the one who choose what was going to happen.

Kathy had no choices at all.

Alison looked at up, past Kathy’s breasts, to her friend’s blank face. She couldn’t believe how good Kathy looked like that. She turned her attention to the prize before her. Kathy tasted so good, with that skirt hitched up around her waist. Alison’s tongue swirled around her friend’s clit. Kathy’s hips thrust towards her, the raven-haired girl groaning as she sought more contact.

Alison hadn’t told her to sit still. Alison thought about doing that. But it hardly mattered. It wasn’t as if Kathy was choosing what to do. She’d been told by Alison how much she wanted the brunette. So even something like this wasn’t a choice. Her legs open, offering herself. It was what Alison had told her to do.

“You want me so much,” Alison whispered, her fingers gliding up Kathy’s thighs. “I know you do. You’re so deep, so hypnotised, so turned on.” She kissed her friend’s opening, light and delicate, the thrill of the contact humming through her. “Not a thought in your head. It feels so good not to think.”

Kathy didn’t say a word, not that Alison had expected her to. The sight of her sitting there was so hot. Alison dived back in.

She could tell when Kathy came, Kathy’s long legs wrapping around her, the skirt hitched up around her waist, just as Kathy had promised. It was more than enough to have Alison cumming again.

“I suppose you better buy that skirt,” Alison smirked after she’d ordered her friend to get dressed.

“Back to being deep Kathy. No thoughts. So deeply hypnotised. Just my voice, my orders. Nothing in your head but my voice. It feels so good to have your mind so empty.”

Alison slipped the sunglasses back on Kathy. Her friend’s eyes were so blank again she thought it was the best idea.

Once the pair were back outside the change room Alison handed Kathy the skirt and pointed over to where a shop assistant stood waiting near the sales point.

“Now, you’re going to go and pay for that skirt,” Alison whispered to her friend. “I want to see you do it without a thought in your head. You’ll go over here, hand over the skirt and say ‘I’d like this please. I’m paying by card.’ I’ve seen your card. You don’t need to enter your PIN. So you don’t need to remember it. Let’s keep your head as empty as we can, right? Just wave your card over the machine when she gives it to you. If she asks if you want anything else just say ‘No thank you’. If she says anything else just smile and nod. When she gives you the skirt, come back over here.”

Alison wasn’t sure that would cover everything, but she’d be close by if anything went wrong.

“Off you go,” Alison instructed.

She watched as Kathy walked away. She wondered if there were any thoughts at all in Kathy’s head. Maybe there weren’t maybe it was just the orders she’d be given. Instructions, running Kathy like she was a wind up doll. All she could do was follow them. If something else happened she wouldn’t function. Like one of those dolls that runs into a wall and just bounces off. All Kathy had was her orders. All she could do was obey.

Alison heard Kathy say “I’d like this please. I’m paying by card.” It was exactly what she’d been told to say. Alison peered at the shop assistant. The woman didn’t seem to have a clue anything was out of the ordinary.

Kathy was waving her card over the machine now. Just like she’d been told to.

Kathy was obeying. Without a thought in her head.

Alison’s thighs clenched.

The shop assistant was putting the skirt in a bag. Kathy just standing there. Alison knew that behind her sunglasses Kathy’s eyes would be so empty.

Alison wondered how many other things she could get a hypnotised Kathy to do without anyone noticing. She wouldn’t do it to her friend. Not often.

But it would be fun when she did.

Kathy was smiling and nodding. Alison had no idea what the shop assistant was saying. Kathy almost certainly didn’t either.

The shop assistant was just going through the motions. She must do the same thing dozens of times each day. Alison wondered if the woman could do it hypnotised. The woman was pretty. Blonde, with a sharp nose, nice cheekbones and a good figure. Maybe someday Alison could hypnotise her. See if the woman could do her job without a thought in her head.

Alison didn’t think that the clenching of her thighs would be enough to stop her dripping.

Kathy was heading back to her now. Alison had to struggle to stop herself laughing. In one hand Kathy held the bag containing the skirt. In the other she held her credit card. Alison hadn’t told her to put it away after using it. Kathy had obeyed her orders. That was all she’d done. Alison hadn’t told her to put the card away so she hadn’t. There’s been nothing in Kathy’s head but the orders she’d been given.

The orders she’d obeyed.

Kathy came to a stop in front of Alison. Alison forced down the laughter. She’d tell Kathy about it later. It was the sort of thing friends could laugh about.

“Put your credit card away,” Alison directed.

Without even looking at her handbag Kathy obliged.

Alison took her friend by the arm and led her out of the shop. Every step Kathy took was what Alison told her to do. Alison leant into her friend, whispering words into her ear. Telling Kathy how deeply hypnotised she was. How much she loved it. When to talk. When to stop. When to turn.

They were going back to Alison’s place now. Then she’d wake Kathy up. See what her friend thought of the afternoon. Call Gillian. Have the girl, her slave, come over. Have Gillian tell Kathy how happy Gillian was being Alison’s slave. With any luck Kathy would be happy for a repeat of what Alison had arranged between her and Gillian the previous night. And if Kathy was happy with that Alison expected that she’d be getting to see her friend cum again very soon.

(To be continued)