The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: Inspiration struck again during another restless night. Hopefully that won’t be the only time when I get to writing more of this, because it has been a joy so far. I am leaving you all on a bit of a cliff hanger with this part, but I do have an idea of where to take the next few parts already. This is my first story where I included a considerable amount of sports into the story along with the kinks I love the most. It’s something that I hope to continue doing, as I have enjoyed sports all of my life. I also take commissions, if anyone would like to get in contact with me about a piece they would like to write, you can find me in several places. I use discord primarily, so here is my username: Comfurtable1[H4D]#8843

FADING YIPS PT 2

“Good boy, Junior. Back to sleep, so easy for me. You understand that switching trainers is never easy. There are growing pains. The coach needs to learn how their cute little subject thinks and reacts,” cooed a soft, caring voice into the ear of a receptive man.

Carole Dolan remained with her newest client, Justin Lacey. The latter rested deeply in a trance induced by the former. This was not the first time either.

Another avid golfer herself, Ms. Dolan has enjoyed minor success in pro tournaments, but it was a decade ago that she discovered that teaching the game to others was more rewarding to her. She got the same thrills seeing her protégé’s successes, if not more.

“I’m not lying when I say that your swing is immaculate, so you may indeed have what you fear. The yips are not career ending, but we need to change your approach,” continued Carole.

As for her interest in hypnosis? She learned the technique as a defensive mechanism to ward off sexual predators. It has saved her, and other friends, on multiple occasions. This didn’t mean that she couldn’t use it for other reasons, and this one seemed justified.

“You are in a state of trance right now. It’s not the first time I put you under during a lesson. Our last session, I helped you accept that you needed to work harder on your game, and you took well to that,” said the confident voice.

Using hypnosis on her students is a budding theme for Carole. She may not be known, or highly requested, as a trainer, but her goal was to become the one that a pro came to for help. Maybe an unorthodox aid could be the key to a successful career for her.

“Now, open up your mind. Walk out of the forest. Back to the fairway. To the freshly cut fairway leading to the green. You can smell that wonderful scent right now, right? Go ahead. Breathe it in,” She ordered.

Justin calmly trapped a sizable amount of air in his lungs as she suggested.

“When you breathe out, I want you to let go of your fears. Let go of your standards. You are so stressed over seeking to get better, trying to fix your swing,” Carole identified.

She’s right… It’s just been so long and so stressful… I want my shot back now… but that may not be realistic… I’m worried too much about the results, thought Justin.

“Good. Remain calm, stop worrying about the result of the swing. Trust your swing. Your swing is beautiful. You know it to be true,” Carole prodded. Then she paused, trying to tie it all together for her student. “You watched your stroke thousands of times and admired yourself, I am sure. Yet, you haven’t been trusting yourself.”

Trust myself, trust my swing, He reinforced.

“I know you have been stressing a lot recently. So much has spiraled out of your control, and it has seeped into your shot because you are allowing it to. So, on your next 10 shots, you will do two things. You will close your eyes, and you will stay calm. Can you do that, Junior?” Carole asked.

He nodded in reply, ready and willing to try one more time. Calm, cool, collected, trust my shot. Maybe Carole isn’t as bad a coach as I thought. She listened to me and hasn’t given up. I feel like Becky would have just told me to figure it out by myself.

“Good. Open your eyes, step up to the tee,” commanded the blonde woman. She helped him back to his feet and placed a fresh ball on the cylindrical rubber holder jutting up from the ground.

The mellowed man prepared his next swing. His respiration remained regulated at a refined pace. Trust my shot, he reminded himself as he closed his eyes. The rehearsed motions fire.

THWACK!

“Keep your eyes closed, Junior. Don’t worry about the result. Stay calm, trust yourself. You can only control yourself,” reaffirmed Carole. She dropped another ball down. “Do it again. Trust yourself, see the ball go straight in your mind. Believe, Junior. Believe.”

THWACK!

“You pulled that one. Did you feel it?” questioned the coach.

“Yes,” confirmed Justin.

“That’s good. Continue trusting yourself. You are doing amazing. Again!” said a now excited Carole.

THWACK!

Trust… calm… trust… calm… trust… calm…

THWACK!

Believe… don’t stress… believe… don’t stress…

THWACK!

“Junior, you are doing fantastic, keep it up. Keep breathing, keep believing. With every shot it’s easier to see the ball fly straight,” she assured.

I can see it… trust it… yes, it is going straight.

THWACK!

“YES!” She shouted, and Justin jumped in response. “Sorry, I got carried away. That was a perfect ball.”

His eyes opened abruptly and refocused on the cheerful face of his trainer. The elite calmness of his mind faded, but not before the birth of enormous progress. Carole’s smile was contagious, and he can’t help himself from breaking out his own. “It’s okay, I’m actually not used to having a coach get as excited for my success,” explained Justin.

“Well, you deserve it! You work so hard and are so strict with yourself. I’ve seen it a few times now where players chase results, and get angry at themselves for not being what they know they can be,” Carole replied.

“You are definitely right about that. I thought it was you I was upset at,” Justin stated.

“It’s okay. It’s easy to put blame on something else, and a coaching change could lead to such a simple idea. Of course you should question me,” she uttered. “I’m not perfect, and we have only been working together for a month. Heck, I may have accidentally led you down this path to making you feel worse about yourself. I was sure that your issue was a mechanical problem. Today it clicked for me it wasn’t the case.”

She lifted her arm and set her warm hand on his unlocked, loosened shoulder. She left it there for a few seconds and rubbed it.

Justin’s eyes shut again. Her touch soothed him even more. “I think the more I tried to fix my mechanics, the more I was second guessing what I was seeing. Maybe there were issues that I actually correctly adjusted, but thinking back now, everything I was changing was so minuscule and unimportant.”

“Your attention to detail is astonishing, Junior. I only have one other I coach that can spot their own flaws, but they don’t do it nearly as often. You ought to take up coaching someday,” suggested Carole.

“Maybe, but that’s not my goal right now,” remarked Justin.

“Yes, and you’re on your way,” she reassured. Her hand continued to glide back and forth on his shoulder.

Justin’s pulse picked up speed. I really can’t get distracted by this right now. This is a little too handsy, but I like that she is so kind. He shrugged her hand off. “Sorry, I’m not sure that being that close is the best for me right now. And…” He pointed to her finger.

Ms. Dolan’s eyes grew wide as she realised what this must have felt like. “My apologies, sorry. I can sometimes get carried away. I’ll keep myself in check.” She looked off to the side and fixed her hair, her eyes darting around as she played back her actions just now.

She’s acting so weird today… I guess a little weird actually helped me though. One more shot… end on an excellent shot.

Justin teed up one last ball and despite these new thoughts about his coach, his swing stayed true to form.

THWACK!

The last ball of the day flew high in the sky, hanging at its apex before drifting back down toward the earth.

The small crowd rose to their feet and applauded. Oh, how I missed this feeling.

Justin’s first drive of the day was straight down the middle, avoiding a dangerous sand trap located on the left side. Just a year ago he encountered that ditch and the rest of his tournament was a nightmare. With a good start today, that surely lined the budding star up for excellence.

With each following stroke, he gained more confidence and determination, but kept his mind at peace. Carole’s teachings casually reminded him to stay within himself and not get too emotional during play. It was after shots and after the match where he could unwind and let himself reminisce. No single shot counted more than the next, or the previous. Play each one to the best of his ability, and that’s how he will succeed.

With the day just over half over, Justin found his ball resting in thick rough with 90 yards to the flag. Unfortunately, he and his caddy misjudged the wind, and the ball carried too long.

“Alright Don, I’m thinking P wedge?” guessed Justin.

“Sonny, you have been hitting your 52 degree better today. You must get it clean, but you never fail me with that,” his caddy offered, along with the club he mentioned.

“You may be right, and I guess these greens run a bit, as well. Just scared of that front bunker,” responded Justin.

“Missing long from this angle is still a doozy of a shot, Junior,” said Don.

Calm… trust…

THWACK!

“Atta boy!”

With the following putt for birdie, he found himself two strokes ahead, and kept his lead the rest of the day, finishing the 18 holes at -4.

“Junior! You did so well!” shouted Carole from a barstool at the country club’s lounge. “I knew you had it in you. How did that feel?”

“Hey! Thank you. I felt amazing from stroke 1. Almost like I was back in college. I had so much fun! I forgot what it was like to play,” he answered.

“Amazing! I don’t want to put too much pressure back onto you, but some tour officials were here today, and you caught an eye or two,” Carole exclaimed.

Justin nervously bounced his leg and sweat formed below his brows. “Really? Cool. I uh… I’m not sure I’m ready.”

“Nonsense! You put on a show today! You deserve the attention, kiddo,” she complimented, and gave a sly smirk, too.

He blushed and tugged at his collar. “Is it hot in here, or am I still running on adrenaline?”

She bit her lip. “It is hot in here, sweetie. Maybe a nice relaxing shower can calm you. Tomorrow will come quickly, and you need to rest, young man.”

Is she… is she hitting on me? His eyebrow raised. “Well yeah, you don’t need to tell me that.“

“Oh! Yeah, sorry. I’m used to the younger guys who need a little more of a motherly presence,” she turned away and again, Justin can see she is mentally scolding herself for overextending.

She would make a great parent. WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT? Well… not the worst thought… He also focused his eyes elsewhere, although they won’t stay away for long. “Yeah, I bet. You aren’t as flirty with them though, right?“

“I’m sorry. I need to stop. You have a lot on your mind. I’m stupid. You wouldn’t want me. I already have someone,” Carole continued to ramble. “You probably want someone your age. Someone at school you found to be smart and funny. Someone who isn’t already committed. Someone that you can fuck around with and just…”

“Woah, woah, woah, Carole. Relax. Hey. What’s going on. Are you okay?” Justin asked.

“I’m making this weird. A trainer and her client? Those relationships never work. Why even bother?” She persisted.

Justin grabbed her firmly with both hands on each shoulder. “CAROLE!”

She stopped. Her eyes met his. His eyes examined hers. Her dark blue gems that have caught his gaze several times before.

“I think you are adorable, and you are so kind and considerate. Sure, you kinda treat me like a kid at times, but I know that’s because you care for me. It’s your way of showing affection. Is there something wrong with your current relationship?” questioned Justin.

She paused and trembled. Unsure of how to answer. “I don’t know. It’s just, it’s not what I thought it would be. He’s never home and never talks. His job takes all of his attention, and we haven’t had… sorry I won’t go there.”

“I don’t think it would be wise of you to have a fling with me then. You know, a wise woman once told me to trust myself. Believe in the process and not the results. The results will come,” Justin whispered now while holding her tight.

“Oh, stop it, you! You’re making me want to do it more, he isn’t like you at all,” she said.

“Yes, Ma’am,” he removed his hands.

“Damnit, I still want to fuck you,” she firmly stated.

Holy shit. Why? What did I do? No, I can’t. This breaks every bro code. She’s delusional and out of her mind right now. Nope, no way. Justin took a single deep breath and replied, “I can’t do that, Carole. Not while that ring is on. You love someone else.“

She ripped the golden band off her finger and slammed it on the counter. Justin’s eyes struck with fear. “You’re right. I do love someone else. This ring doesn’t mean what it used to. 5 years married to a man that has no cares to even ask me how my day was! Or notice that I’ve been working out more! Or take out the fucking trash to the road without me saying it 5 times!“

His jaw dropped. “You’re… you’re serious? Wait, stop. Carole, calm down. Relax. Think about it.”

She was not relaxed at all when she forcefully pulled him into a long French kiss. Neither was Justin at this split second change in pace. His attempt at jerking away from her charging arms and head failed miserably. Her tongue penetrated the barrier created by his lips as she lustfully attacked his face with fierce acts of unwanted love.

When she pulled away, Carole’s expression morphed to mirror the one in front of her: Mouth agape, cheeks red, sweat beading, furrowed eyebrows and possibly more.

“No. Not tonight. You’re right, and I don’t want to anymore. I don’t think you wish for that either,” disclosed Carole.