The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This story picks up where Just relax and Look at the Light left off. I recommend reading at least some of that story before starting on this one.

The Facility

Chapter 1: The reveal

If the public finds out, then all bets are off.”

Maxine had said those words in a meeting not too long ago. Being able to say “I told you so” was not comforting at all.

It started with an investigative journalist, a persistent journalist who noted that a woman had disappeared for two weeks, tracked her down, and interviewed her. He didn’t believe her answers that she had been out of town. He did some digging, then came back to her with evidence. She told him everything she knew.

In the following months, more evidence regarding the existence of a sex slave training facility was gathered. Then the higher ups, the group of people who oversaw the whole operation, decided to make that facility’s existence public. It was inevitable, but now their future was uncertain.

“To the public, we’re the bad guys.” Maxine said as she downed a cup of coffee.

“The details of how we took down several brutal human trafficking operations were released as well. There are other PR related plans in the works.” Jim, her handler replied.

“I don’t think it’ll matter. Most of the public has made up their minds by now. The comments I’ve seen on sites and forums, we’re monsters to them.”

Now that the public knew about them, they were already pressuring the government to do something. Some senate committee composed of tired old men were spending their time debating what to do about the so called human trafficking operation in their own country.

“One scenario the higher ups are discussing is that we set up shop in another country.”

“That would not go well.” Maxine replied.

“That’s Plan X. Right now we’re in contact with the senators that we have. That’s why there’s even a debate going on.”

“Of course. At least half of those bastards have come here, some have a pretty extensive history of engaging with our slaves. I just don’t think it’s gonna matter. Voters talk, and now they’re saying ‘DO SOMETHING!’ Their minds are made up.”

“That’s pretty cynical Maxine.”

Those words and his tone of voice made her stop and think. The higher ups obviously believed the situation was salvageable. Maybe they had plans, formed years in advance. What little Maxine knew about them told her they had a solid game plan. Still, the public was mostly composed of dim witted Americans, spoon fed their beliefs for over half a century. It had been pounded into their minds that what Maxine was a part of was something automatically bad with no redeeming qualities.

“One idea the higher ups are going to try is conducting public interviews on talk shows. They’re going to select our more successful examples, as well as contacting a few of the women who didn’t stay. They’re also allowing anyone who wants to leave permission to do so, mainly to counteract the claims of kidnapping and comparing us to that nut who kept those women in his house for ten years.”

“A massive PR offensive, huh? Well, it’s worth a try I guess.” Maxine replied.

It was amazing how quickly circumstances could change. Maxine’s world, fairly tranquil in recent months, was now in utter chaos. Slaves were on the verge of freaking out, many of them making haphazard plans with their handlers to flee if police or soldiers stormed the facility. Even though the higher ups had said that anyone who wanted to go could go, no one had fled yet. Their community was pretty tightly knit, but things were getting strained. Maxine was doing her best to hold it all together.

In one of the apartments, several slaves and their handlers were gathered together. They were discussing what to do if the worst case scenario happened.

“I have a lot of money at my disposal. I could rent a helicopter to fly us out.” Chloe said.

“But where would we go?” Vanessa asked.

“Canada. I grew up in the Boreal forest. Dad was a survivalist and trained me how to hunt and fish, build shelters, and play outdoorsman.” Albert replied.

“A group of people living in the woods is not gonna go un noticed. Too many satellites, too many drones, too many eyes in the sky.” Mitzy, Albert’s slave replied.

“Good point. I think the best plan is that we simply hole up at a hotel until we figure out what we’re gonna do.” James said.

“We’re whores for choosing to stay, and you guys are monsters for making us choose to stay, at least in the public eye. We’re not just gonna be able to blend in at some no name hotel. Trust me, I know the public can twist things to ridiculous levels, and we’ll be spotted a mile away.” Chloe replied.

“Lets hope we don’t have to leave. I like my life here. I like you guys.”

“Same here Vanessa.”

The normally organized and disciplined facility had become the picture of near chaos. The holding cells for the two weekers, as the people initially brought there were sometimes called, had been turned into storage rooms for items that slaves or their handlers didn’t want damaged or stolen should the place be overrun. The training area was now kept unlocked, and people were coming and going as they pleased. Newer slaves were wandering more, entering administration areas either by accident, or deliberately in the hope of learning some new info. Social interactions were lessening. People were keeping to themselves now. Maxine was bombarded with questions from slaves and handlers. She had to do something. Finally she decided to hold a meeting in the courtyard.

The slaves and their handlers gathered in the courtyard. The weather was beautiful mid summer weather, but they weren’t in the mood to enjoy it. They wanted answers.

“Thank you all for attending. I know things are crazy right now, and you guys aren’t sure what’s going to happen. First off, there’s no threat of an imminent attack. Should that happen, we will be informed by our moles, and have time to evacuate.”

“If there is an attack, where do we go?”

“Should that happen, the plan is to evacuate by helicopter. We have other facilities around the world. We might end up in China, but we’d be safe.”

“I do not want to go back to China!” Li Juan exclaimed.

“Sorry, wrong choice of country. No we’ll likely end up in a European country. That is if the worst comes to pass.”

“If we aren’t outright attacked, what then?” one of the slaves asked.

“We have been discussing the most likely scenario based on what we know about the public’s reaction, and we’ve come to the conclusion that with a strong PR offensive, we can avoid the scenario involving villagers with torches and pitchforks, or more realistically, military personnel with armored vehicles and heavy weapons. Beyond that we really can’t guess what will happen. It’s likely the federal government will try to shut down our operation by cutting power or something. Hopefully that won’t happen. We’re certainly going to fight against that if need be.”

“If I wanted to leave, what would happen?”

Maxine dreaded that question, but it was best for her to face it head on and answer it.

“Slaves or slave handlers who want to leave can do so right now. We’ll unlock the gates for anyone who wants to go. Be advised though that if you leave, you are on your own. We can still reasonably assure your safety here. Outside of this facility, we can’t help you.”

“I’m staying.” Chloe said.

“I am too!” Amanda replied.

“Yeah. Count me in too unless it all goes to hell.” Vanessa said.

Several others announced they were staying. Some who remained quiet seemed to be on the fence about it, but Maxine wasn’t too worried. A warm meal and a comfy bed awaited anyone here who wanted to stay. Out there, the closest to a warm meal and comfy bed was the seedy motel about a 12 mile hike away. Few slaves had the money to have a vehicle sent to them, and one of them who did, Chloe, was staying for sure. Maxine noted that in spite of the changing circumstances, Chloe was still wearing her cat ears, and probably had a UCD in place.

Tablet PC’s with Wi-Fi connectivity were handed out to any slaves who requested them. Wi-Fi had been hastily set up around the facility so the slaves and their handlers could monitor the news. The staff had had time to set up data monitoring, but so far the slaves weren’t trying to chat with strangers online.

Maxine herself had hunkered down in the apartment that she and Jim shared. She was watching TV, flipping through the news channels as she usually did when some kind of major disaster hit. She did it as a teenager during the 2003 Northeast blackout, and again when Katrina hit. The news segments repeated endlessly, but every hour or so new bits of info were reported. Then a surprising new bit of news came up.

“This just in, a contact from the facility has arranged interviews on several daytime TV talk shows. We now go live to...

Jim entered the apartment. “Hey Maxine! Got some great news.”

“We’re doing talk show interviews?”

“Yeah. Shit, news travels fast.”

The plan was to conduct interviews with slaves and their handlers, specifically slaves who had benefited greatly from being at the facility, like Li Juan, and Vanessa. One possible snag was they weren’t going to force them to do this.

“I think they’ll agree.”

“If they don’t?”

“We’ll find slaves who will.”

The next day, Maxine arranged to have lunch with Vanessa and Li Juan.

“Hey you two. Been rather hectic around here the past couple days. How are you holding up?”

“Okay I guess. Nervous. Worried for my friends.” Li Juan replied.

“Finished a painting, not gonna start on another any time soon. Really just waiting to see if this will all blow over.”

“Well, rather then waiting, you two could help it blow over.” Maxine replied.

“How?”

“Yeah, how?”

“We’ve arranged for an interview on a talk show, and we’d like you to be the people they interview. They’re gonna ask a lot of questions, likely many of them personal. Also, you will likely need to talk about your life before coming here. Is that something you’d be okay with?”

“I don’t like to talk about my past. You know what I went through, you know why I don’t like to talk about it. But there’s a lot at stake here. I don’t like the idea of spilling my guts in front of millions of viewers, but they’d likely find out anyway if this place got invaded. So I’ll do it.” Vanessa replied.

“I will do it as well. I want people here to know. To know about the plastic flower they bought in the Wal-Mart for a dollar. I want them to know where it likely came from. China will hate me, but I am safe here. Even if I am not, I want people to know my life.” Li Juan said.

With Vanessa and Li Juan on board, Maxine started going over the preparations that were being made. Security was her biggest concern now.