The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facility

Dr Jenkins was more than a little surprised as he entered the reception area to meet the woman sitting there. He had been informed only moments before that Mr. Hanks’s personnel assistant and not Mr. Hanks himself had arrived to collect Mrs. Hanks after her treatment and this worried the good doctor! Of all the rules stipulated in the contract signed by any client and the most important rules of the clinic its self was security. Everyone connected with the clinic from client to employee were meticulously checked before being considered. Each perspective client would first have to be recommended by a client of the facility who would then have to wait for permission discuss the facility with his chosen candidate. Should that individual decide to avail of the facility’s services they would be brought to a private airfield were he would be transported to the facility hidden some twenty miles from the nearest town. And in this way the existence of this facility itself was a closely guarded secret. Yet here was this young woman he had never met or even heard of sitting in its lobby smiling at him.

When he had received the call telling him of her arrival he had checked with the front gates. The nervy security guard had informed him that she had in fact produced the correct security accuses card and up to date password and the subject’s name. Dr Jenkins had told him not to worry and that he had done the right thing letting her enter. If she were a reporter or god forbid a government agent of some sort. Then turning her away would have only caused more suspicion and in all likelihood an investigation. And this they could not afford.

Dr Jenkins was a professor of human behavior so before he approached her he stood in the shadows for a few moments and studied the young blond woman. She was he guessed in her mid twenties. Her choice of clothing’s where businesslike yet he noted tailored to accentuate her most defiantly feminine attributes. Her jacket and blouse all do respectable showed a great deal of cleavage and her skirt which was long enough to be considered proper yet short enough to catch the eye clung to her ass spectrally. Dr Jenkins wondered how much the woman had to pay the tailor to get the combination just right. It seemed to the doctor that everything she did was planed for optimal effect. Even the way she sat leafing threw one of the clinics broachers was designed to make herself the center of attention yet not appear to be doing so. His observations completed he walked towards her and watched as she rose with the grace of a dancer and extended an outstretched hand towards him. “Dr Jenkins?” she asked with a smiling face that the doctor was sure she practiced in front of the mirror many times! “A pleasure to meet you Doctor!” she said sweetly as he held her hand. " I am sorry Miss you seem to have me at a disadvantage! Have we met?” he asked trying to regain some control of the situation. The woman gave what he thought of, as a calculating smiled “no doctor there is no need to apologies we have never met! My name is Janice Stevens. And as I told the guard at the gate I am here to pick up Mrs. Hanks! I believe her conditioning has been completed has it not " she said with a smile. “Once again Miss you seem to have me at a disadvantage! I have checked with human resources and they inform me that we have no one of that name in our employ. And as for this Conditioning you speak of. I don’t understand what you mean! The doctor said watching her face as it smiled. “Oh jimmy... I mean Mr. Hanks and I have no secrets doctor! I am well aware that Mrs. Hanks was spirited away to this facility between leaving home and arriving at the health spa in the sought of France! I also know that the person now receiving some very expensive pampering in that spa under the name of Mrs. Hanks is in fact an employee of this facility” she laughed " I’m sorry miss but I don’t know what you are talking about!” The doctor said trying to cover his shock " you don’t have to worry Doctor it was Mr. Hanks who sent me to pick up his wife now that she is more controllable!” Janice said reaching for her expensive briefcase “I anticipated that you would require some proof doctor! It’s quite understandable. So I made Jimmy write you a little note, I am sure you can verify the signature " she said handing over a sealed envelope. Dr Jenkins couldn’t think of anything else to do so he opened it and carefully removed the letter inside and read it slowly stopping once or twice to look at the woman in front of him.

Dr Jenkins returned the note to the envelope and placed it his coat pocket! “Well it would seem that everything is in order Miss Sevens. Mr. Hank did indeed send you here. Therefore I will of course have Mrs. Hanks brought to my office directly” he said call over an orderly and passing on some instruction. “Since you seem to know so much of the work we do here Perhaps while we wait you might like to see the process its self " he asked and watched the woman smile. “Yes I would like that very much doctor” Dr Jenkins led Janice to a nondescript door at the far side of the lobby and punched a code into the keypad hidden behind a painting and it slid open revealing a small elevator. As they stepped inside the door silently closed behind them and the elevator began to move downward. “I’m sorry Miss but I have to ask! You seem to know exactly what we did to Mrs. Hanks here at the clinic! Yet that doesn’t seem to disturb you?” Janice let out a little laugh. " Disturb me my good doctor? Not in the slights! In fact it was my idea,” she said looking to see the doctor’s reaction. “But surly it was Mr. Hanks we dealt with!” The doctor said as the doors slid open to reveal a long white corridor lined with windows. “Oh of course Jimmy was the one you first contacted. But he would have Chickened out before doing anything about it if I had not made him go threw with it!” she laughed, “You made him do it?” the doctor asked his curiosity getting the better of him. “Why of course doctor! If it were left to Jimmy nothing would have happened. And I did need something to happen! You see doctor Mrs. Hank and not jimmy is the one with all the millions and it seems that Jimmy was silly enough to sign a prenuptial agreement before they were married. So if he was to leave her or she was to find out about us we would get nothing! That of course would be unacceptable! But thanks to your good work the bitch will now do anything I tell her!” she laughed.

The Doctor nodded as things became clearer to him. " Well I guess that answers all my question Miss Stevens! Now why don’t we start the tour?” The doctor said leading the way to the first window and pressing a button and the panel covering the window slid silently into the floor. Dr Jenkins allowed himself a little smile as he noticed that Janice was a little surprised at what she saw! Inside the room which seemed to be filled with a liquid of some kind floated several men and women naked with wires coming from there bodies and disappearing into the ceiling. “This Miss Stevens is Stage 1 our sensory deprivation tank.” The doctor began as if giving a lecture “you see each subject spends several days inside one of these at the beginning of the process. The total isolation and weightlessness combined with a cocktail of muscle relaxants and sedatives keeps the body and mind total separated from external input. The lack of that external input to the subject’s brain for such an extended time causes them to lose all sense of self. To put it in laymen’s terms their minds become lost in a void. Empty of all thought like a blank slate just waiting to be written on.” The doctor explained. Janice looked at the floating bodies with out a word.

“Now if you move to the another window over here " the doctor said guiding Janice to a window across the hall. “We see Stage 2 of the process” he paused watching her reaction as the panel dropped. “Inside we find a female subject strapped into one of our training chairs in what we call a re-educating Room. As you can see each chair is fitted with several devices of our own creation. If you look carefully you will see the subjects arms are connected to sensors located in the armrests as well as severely IV’s once again feeding the subject a different cocktail of muscle relaxants and sedatives. Unlike the first cocktail these keep the subject full aware of all sensations and capable to responding to stimulus yet still drowsy enough to manipulate. The helmet she is wearing contains an video screen and speakers for audio visual aids, which are bombarding her now malleable mind with sounds and images designed to recreate the Subject’s memories of a life of servitude and obedience.” The doctor said pausing for effect

She will find that disobedience is literally unthinkable. Indeed, she will have no memory of the concept of disobedience or of self. In conjunction with the audio-visual stimulus the chair itself is fitted with two dildos one inserted into the vagina and another into the anus of the female subjects who is then sexually aroused by clitoral stimulation when viewing image of submissiveness and obedience and electric shocks if the sensors indicate any signs of resistant or independence. In very much the same way as Pavlov’s dog was conditioned to respond. But of course far more advanced. " After the procedure the subject will literally remember nothing but years of intensive programming and conditioning from childhood threw puberty till today here in the facility! For her, the memories are as true, consistent, and complete as any memory you or I might have.” The doctor said in an off-handed way. “You mean she will remember things that never happened?” Janice asked watching the girl. “My dear Miss Sevens for her they did happen! The subject will believe that she had actually experienced the events down to the tiniest detail. And will be depending on her new IQ able to answer questions about that past with the same accuracy and detail-and lapses—, as with a real memory and for her they are real. In short after several days of brainwashing and sexual stimulation in the training chair the subject will happily and automatically obey with out question any command they are given by there owner. The doctor explained.

“ What do you mean depending on her new IQ doctor?” Janice asked. “Well my dear as with everything else about them. The client can decide the subject’s intelligent level at the end of the process. The levels range from level 1 which is little more than an animated love doll to level 5 or companion where the subjects IQ is left intact or even increased. Some clients for example wish their sex-slave to be better educated and more sophisticated than they originally were. Were as others merely wish for a capable slave willing to fulfill their sexual needs! Thanks to our education system we can provide them with what ever they require” the said wit a smile. Janice considered this and smiled also.

As the continued down the hall the doctor stopped at another window were another subject this time well built male was strapped naked in a training chair very like the girl had been. All do Janice did noticed one or two differences the doctor began his lecture again before she had time to ask any questions. “Ah you are in luck Miss Stevens,” the doctor said with a smile " as you can see it is time for this subject to be feed!” As Janice turned and looked back at the man strapped in the chair. A long robotic arm moved from the ceiling with a tube on it shaped like a large cock and moved to the man’s mouth. Without a hesitating the man began to suck at it greedily. The doctor smiled at Janice’s reaction. “If you look at the subjects gentiles you will notice that there are devices connected to his penis and the dildo inserted in his anus which are programmed to mirroring the actions being performed on the phallus in the subjects mouth. The subject is forced to stimulate the phallus in order to receive either food or water Since the phallus will only release the food when the subject himself ejaculate and The amount of food and water he receives is linked to the amount of semen he releases! If he releases to soon or to little he will not receive sufficient nourishment and go hungry. Or if he dose not stimulate the phallus sufficiently it will withdraw In this way his mind is programmed to make the experience as good and as long as possible! His semen is it’s self then feed to him along with the food to condition him to associate the taste of semen with success. So in a way Miss Stevens the subject is rewarded for giving a good blowjob even do in this case it is to himself! I wouldn’t feel to sorry for him if I were you Miss Stevens This subject apparently liked to go around his hometown Queer Bashing! But he is now being trained to be far more useful as a Boy-toy for a client who was one of his former victims. Hence the male Phallus. If this subject were for a female customer we would of course use a realistic reproduction of the female genitals instead.” The doctor said with pride.

To Janice the next room looked much like the last but the doctor explained that this was in fact Stage 3 " in this room Miss Stevens. The audiovisual helmet and dildo’s aids are being used to implant memories of thousands of happy hours of sexual training and experience in all of which the subject was the submissive and obedient Slave.

The last window the doctor opened was to a large common room filled with naked bodies having sex. “This Miss Stevens is Stage 4 in what we call the PLAY ROOM. You will notice that some of the participants of our little orgy are wearing very distinctive wristbands. These are clinic employees and the subjects are conditioned to be obedient and submissive to anyone in the facility wearing one! The employee’s job at this point is to test the subject’s obedience and sexual techniques! As you can imagine this is a popular job so it is rotated on a weekly bases between all the clinics employees.” Dr Jenkins laughed. Janice looked around the room at all the naked bodies lost in sexual abandonment. Several of the women were in a 69 position and going like crazy when others male and female were sucking Cocks with such passion that even Janice started to feel her self get wet watching them. Others were fucking and being fucked in too many ways to describe. But Janice’s attention was caught and held by one of the male subjects whose head was between a clinic employee’s legs licking her out for all he was worth as another female employee ass fucked him with a strap-on from behind.

Janice smiled as she imagined the mindless male sex-slave was that asshole Jimmy with his wife ass-fucking him as he licked her out and she felt wetness run down her legs. Now she was sure she had been right come here. Very soon she would make the weak little son of a bitch pay for all the things she had to let him do to her. For all the times she had to fake it to make him feel important. For all the times she had spread her leg for him before he agreed to send his bitch wife here for Condition. Soon the stupid fucker would look like that poor bastard being ass-fucked and she would control it all. Yes very soon it would all be hers and all her dreams would come true.

Janice was so lost in her daydream that she almost walked into Dr Jenkins who had stopped at the end of the hall and smiled before opening the door. “This is Stage 5!” The doctor said opening the door to a room where at least twelve naked men and women each wearing an audiovisual helmet sat. " And what is this room and what exactly do they learn here doctor?” Janice asked, “At the moment Miss Stevens there are over fifty Subjects being conditioned at the facility every two week! That is approximately one hundred and twenty slaves produced every year and yet the process it self is total unknown to the outside world. It is Stage 5 that makes that possible!” The doctor said smiling with pride. “You might find it hard to believe Miss Stevens but since you are Mr. Hank’s personnel assistant it is very likely that you have met and even interacted with one or more of our subjects several times and are yet unaware of it.” The doctor explained! Janice looked at him with surprise.

“Let me explain Miss Stevens! You realize of course that our subject have not mealy sprung into being! Each one has family, friend, neighbors and work collages and has over there lifetime met and interacted with thousands of people! Anyone of whom would most certainly start asking questions should they notice one of our graduates acting like a docile sex-slave. This of course is not a problem if as happens from time to time the wealthy client intends the subject to have no need or opportunity to interact with the public. In those cases we of course should the person be someone likely to be missed provide the necessary background story! And document such as trivial information putting the subject in another country or in some cases where the person is say a movie star or pop idle for example who is acquired by a private collector not willing to share with the public so must disappear completely with out a search we even provide suicide notes and death certificates!” the doctor said as if it were the most usual thing in the world. “You see Miss Stevens some of our clients are very powerful men and women around the world!”

Janice was taken by surprise " you mean you have done this to famous people Doctor?” she asked trying to keep the shock out of her voice! The doctor gave a little smile “why do you think so many movie stars end up with such unattractive partners Miss Stevens” he said with a mischievous smile. “But as I was saying my dear in far more cases where a sudden disappearance even one so well documented as ours would likely starts people asking questions such as with Mrs. Hanks. It is necessary for the subject to appear to those who know them to be no different than they were before. There for the subject must act speak and in every way be as they were before they came to the facility. Here at Stage 5 we make that possible. In this Room we allow the subject access to the knowledge necessary to accomplish this.” The doctor explained. " But how doctor didn’t you wipe all there memories from there minds” Janice asked. “Not wiped Miss Stevens merely submerged them below a new personality. Here we condition the subject to believe that to serve and obey there owner as they wish to do more than anything else they most first secretly replacing someone else. A doppelganger if you wish! Here once again thanks to the audiovisual helmet the subject is feed Memories of countless hours research into every aspect of the person to be replaced. In reality there own submerged memories are providing all the information. But the subject is and always will be unaware of this! What’s more if some latent memory should surface in the future the subject would merely believe it to be something learned at during research! The doctor explained. And that is the end of the process Doctor?” Janice asked as they walked, “Unless body modifications are requested by the client then yes this is the last part of the process we perform Miss Stevens” The Doctor explained walking across the room to another door, which opened to another elevator. Janice and the doctor Stepped inside “body modifications?” Janice asked! " Indeed we offer a full service here Miss Stevens. We can and do perform Breast, penis or Lip enlargements. Tightening the Vagina or face modification and so on. The doctor explained as the door opened in a spacious Office before Janice had a chance to ask any more.

As she checked her surroundings Janice noticed a woman dressed in a conservative outfit sitting on a couch across the room and recognized her as Mrs. Hanks! Dr Jenkins led Janice over to the sitting woman " Mrs. Hanks you are looking well!” he said with a smile. “Why thank you doctor I am feeling well” she responded matching his smile. " I would like you to meet Miss Stevens” Dr Jenkins said and watched the smile leave the woman’s face. “Dr Jenkins I have already met Miss Stevens! She is my husband’s so called Personnel assistant. Mrs. Hanks said with an icy look in her eyes. Janice looked questionably at the doctor who merely smiled! “You don’t seem to like Miss Stevens very much Mrs. Hanks do you?” the doctor said with a smile. “No I don’t doctor” the woman answered and Janice stepped back from the hate in her eyes. The doctor smiled and turned to Janice and handed her something! Janice looked down at her hands and recognized one of the playroom wristbands. “Please put it on Miss Stevens the doctor whisper before turning back to Mrs. Hanks “I would like you to meet Janice Mrs. Hanks” he said again and the conservatively dressed woman looked towards Janice and dropped to her knees in front of her with her head bowed " forgive me Mistress how may this unworthy slave serve you” she said in a small voice. Janice once again looked at the doctor. " I do apologies for that little joke Miss Stevens. But till she is otherwise instructed she will only show her true self to Mr. Hanks or a person wearing that very distinctive wristband " he told Janice and smiled.

Janise looked first at the kneeling woman then at her wrist and back at the woman before her “You mean she will do anything I tell her?” she asked turning to were the doctor stood. “Yes indeed Miss Stevens she will do anything you tell her to do. But only for as long as you are in this facility wearing that wristband. Unfortunately if you were to leave the building with her right now once you left the compound she would devout to the personality you witnessed before” Janice looked once again at the woman... no not the woman she corrected her self. The slave at her feet and felt a tingle run threw her body straight to her pussy knowing the power she held over her! If Dr Jenkins were not in the room Janise was not sure she wouldn’t be sitting on the bitch’s face right now making her use that sharp tongue of hers to satisfy the burning need growing between her legs. But he was here and there was nothing she could do about it. In fact she needed Dr Jenkins to be here. Janice bit her lip and reminded herself that this slave would be hers soon enough. If this doctor would do as she asked.

“Dr Jenkins we need to talk. I wish you to do something for me!” she said her voice fighting back the lust that was threatening to overtake her body. “Certainly Miss Stevens. Please take a seat and tell me what can I do for you?” he said leading Janice to the chair in front of his desk and seating him self behind it. “Doctor... I would prefer to speak in private” Janice said looking back at the kneeling woman. “I can assure you we a very much alone Miss Stevens” the doctor said. “But what about her?” Janice said and pointed. The doctor laughed, “Miss Stevens if it is Mrs. Hanks that concerns you just tell her to sleep!” the doctor answered. Janice look from one to the other and said, “sleep!” and the woman’s head fell to her chest. “Now that that is taken care of what can I do for you my dear?” Dr Jenkins asked

Janice looked at the doctor and put her thoughts in order as she decided how to ask him to do what she needed. She had seen him looking at her when he thought she was not watching. She knew that look well she had seen it on the faces of lots of men in her life. And used it to her advantage many times. “Doctor I was very impress with your tour. And that is the reason why I believe you can help me” Janice said watching the doctor carefully. " Please continue Miss Stevens!” the doctor said with a smile. Janice moving her self in the chair as she crossed her legs letting the doctor get a flash of her suspender belt before turning to give him by a good view of her cleavage and smiled. " Well Doctor I would like to contract your to condition James Hanks to be my slave” she said smiling again.

“As much as I would like to help you! I am afraid Miss Stevens that will not be possible Dr Jenkins said reaching into the drawer in his desk. Janice was stunned and was about ask what he meant as the doctor’s hand came back into her sight pointing some kind of gun at her and smiling he pulling the triggered. Janice had a moment to look down at the dart sticking in her left breast and back up at the doctor before the sedative made everything go dark and she fell into the embrace of unconsciousness. Dr Jenkins replaced the tranquillizer gun and pressed a button on his desk as he removed from his pocket the envelope Janice had given him earlier and smiled. Within moments there was a knock on the door and an orderly entered the room. " Please have Miss Stevens prepared for the process at once Simon” the doctor said pointing at the unconscious woman before him. The orderly smiled " Right away doctor!” he said lifting her from the chair. “Full conditioning Doctor?” The orderly asked. Dr Jenkins glanced at the note once again and smiled before answering. “No! Simon not this time! It would seem Stages 1 to 4 are all the client request!” The doctor said removing a sizable check from the envelope and placing it along with the note in the folder marked Hanks on his desk. " And IQ sir? The orderly asked. " I believe Level 2 should be sufficient Simon!” the doctor answered. “Standard Bimbo-Slave! Yes sir” the orderly said with a smile as he headed for the door.

Dr Jenkins smiled as he checked the calendar on his desktop. “When my next PLAY ROOM section came up Janice should be just about ready to play!” He said to him self out load. Simon smiled a knowing smile. " May I ask you something Doctor? Simon asked standing in the doorway. “Of course Simon!” the doctor answered with a smile “well doctor since you could have tranquillized her at any time since she entered the facility Why the tour?” The Doctor smiled widened. “Yes Simon it would have been easer tranquillizing her earlier, but not quite as mush fun!” the doctor said remembering Janice’s reaction to all he had shown her. And smiled. Simon smiled too as he realized that the doctor was looking forward very much to seeing this subject again! Yes indeed Miss Stevens you have shown your self to be a very smart and very ambitious young woman thought the doctor as he watched them leave. But of course... soon my dear that won’t even be a memory! The doctor thought as he looked back at the Kneeling woman. Oh well he thought smiling as he removing a wristband from his desk and put it on. Waste not want not.

The End