The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FACEBOOK FOR REVENGE Part One

By Hypnofur

Chapter 1

Ahh, Facebook. The perfect medium for revenge. Derrick Sanduski was delighted to see Tim Matthers finally pop up on Facebook. He had spent the last ten years waiting to take his revenge.

It was Felicia Burke who actually set up a page for Tim, her fiancée. He wasn’t into at all, but Felicia had set one up for herself and found it to be quite fun. She was also interested to see if any old girlfriends would pop up. Tim had wisely told her about all the “ex-s” in his closet, and was not really paying attention to what she was doing on his account. Therefore, he had no idea she (as Tim) had accepted Derrick as a “friend”.

Derrick was surprised and pleased when the friend request came in. He went all around Tim’s page, trying to get as much information as he could about his nemesis. It wasn’t long before he knew a lot about Tim’s current life, and a surprising amount of info about Felicia’s.

Felicia’s parents had run Burke Furs for thrity five years. Now that they were retired, she was the owner/ operator. Like many small business owners, she used Facebook and other free social networking sites to promote the business. She was delighted to find it was working as an old classmate/ new facebook friend of Tim’s strolled into the salon and introduced himself.

“I’m Derrick Sanduski, I saw your page off of Tim Matthers’ facebook page” he said with a polite smile.

“Oh, sure Mr. Sanduski, I’m Felicia, Tim is my fiancé. I’m actually the one that does that page for him.”

“Please, my friends call me Sand. So, did you mention to Tim that I “friended “ him?”

“Actually, no, sorry, I didn’t. I haven’t really even bothered keeping him updated about it. He isn’t really into the whole thing.”

Sand was happy that Tim hadn’t explained to Felicia what had gone down between them.

“So, look, my girlfriend is crazy for furs. Her birthday is coming up and I want to get her one. Money is no object” he said, without sounding boastful.

Felicia was practically bouncing with excitement, this was just the type of customer she loved. And to think, her father told her not to waste time with the internet!

“Felicia, could I be so bold as to ask how tall you are?” Sand asked politely.

“I’m 5′2, are you comparing my height to that of your girlfriend?” she asked, it was common.

“Exactly. Oddly enough you are the exact same size. Would it be possible to see some of the coats on you, to get a sense of scale? That isn’t inappropriate, is it?”

“Not at all. It’s a common thing in a retail setting. Especially with male shoppers!” she said with a smile. “So, perhaps we should start with full length?” Felicia suggested. They were the most expensive, so she figured if he happened to go for the first thing he saw, she might as well maximize her profit.

“Whatever you think is best”

Felicia took a full length silver sable and put it on in front of Sand. Modeling for customers was indeed common. In fact, in the past, Felicia used to use it to her advantage to close a sale. She’d give the furs a few sensuous strokes, sway her hips a little as she turned so the client could see the back, etc.

“Mmm, I have to admit, I never get over the thrill of putting one of these on” she said as her fingers traveled up and down the coat’s lepel.

“Well, you are certainly beautiful in it” Sand said. That comment was clearly more forward than any of his previous ones, but it was still within what could be considered appropriate.

Even though she was happily engaged, Felicia still enjoyed attention from men. The compliment made her smile. Sand noticed.

“The full length would obviously be the best in terms of overall warmth” Felicia said, trying to get back on track with the professionalism.

“Does it feel good to wear it?” Sand asked.

“Mmmm, it’s heavenly” Felicia purred, she was really laying it on thick, but it felt right.

“You look like you are enjoying it. Would you mind keeping it on for a few more minutes as I try to focus on it?” Sand asked.

“Not at all”

“I want to imagine her stroking it like you are right now.” Sand said. “I’m trying to picture that in my mind.”

Felicia started stroking the coat more sensuously. She knew how to model.

Sand made sure he kept his voice deep and even. “I want something that is going to make her think of me, even when I’m not there. When I see you stroking this coat, it makes me think that the very act of wearing the fur, and feeling its sensuality all around you could really let you go to another place within yourself. It’s like stroking the coat, and feeling the soft, sensual fur all around you could almost put you into a trance. I could imagine her just stroking the fur, letting everything else fade away. Maybe just thinking about me and my voice. She loves my voice. She says it is both strong and comforting. She says when I speak, it is like my voice becomes the only sound in the world. It is like my voice becomes her world. Perhaps if she was in this delicious fur, my voice and the feeling of the fur on her fingertips would be her whole world. Her eyes would close as she just surrendered to the feel of the fur and the touch of my voice.” Sand said.

Felicia’s eyes closed. Part of her was still claiming to be modeling for a customer, but most of her was really feeling what Sand was describing. His voice was… well, he had a really nice voice.

“The stroking would become almost rhythmic. The rythym would follow the tone of my voice. It would be like music. She’d start to sway as if there were a slow, melodic beat. She’d hear this slow melodic beat and start to sway to it. Start to sway to the slow, melodic beat.” Sand suggested.

Felicia’s hips started to sway, eyes still closed.

“The dancing, and the stroking, and my voice would all feel so good, so right. She’d just want to go deeper into the feelings she was experiencing. The music, the fur, and my voice would all be culminating in a wonderful hypnotic sensation. She’d want that sensation to continue to hypnotize her. She’d want to go deeper. Go deeper. Deeper into my voice, deeper into the rhythm. Deeper and deeper. Relaxing and letting go. Surrendering to the rhythm, surrendering to my voice, surrendering to the sensuality of the fur, surrendering to hypnosis.”

That was the first time that Sand mentioned the word hypnosis, and he was quite aware of the effects and connotations that word might have. For her part, Felicity did indeed register the word hypnosis. She was unaware that she was being hypnotized until that point. She wondered briefly if it was something she should fight or resist. Everything felt so nice though, and it was kind of hard to think. Sand’s words just kept coming at her into her mind as she danced and enjoyed the sensual fur stroking.

“Surrendering to deep hypnosis. Deeply hypnotized. You are deeply hypnotized Felicia. Deeply hypnotized and it feels so good. It feels so good that you never want it to end. You never want to loose this wonderful feeling of being so deep in hypnosis.” Sand said.

Sand could see he had her by the look on her face. Felicia was so in the moment that everything else had faded away. There was only the music, his voice, and the feeling of the fur. He was right, she didn’t want this to end.

“And does it feel good to just let me do all the thinking for you, so you can just continue to allow your mind and your body to relax and sink deeper and more deeply into your special trance where you can just let me do all the thinking for you while you just enjoy the feeling of the fur and the music”

“Yes.” she repeated, still massaging herself and swaying to the beat that played only in her mind.

“Yes, pleasure is all that you feel now. If feels so good to be hypnotized by me. You will always want to be hypnotized by me to feel this good.”

“Mnnn... yes, uunnhh..” she panted.

“You are feeling wonderful right now Felicia. You are completely hypnotized, and it feels so good, better than anything you have ever experienced. You love the sensation of being hypnotized by me, and you will always want to be hypnotized by me to feel this way.”

Felicia just smiled as she floated deep in his spell.

“That’s fine.” he told her. “You’re doing perfectly. From now on, every time I say the word ‘facebook friend’, you will immediately fall back into a deep state of hypnosis. Not only that, but now that you realize how easily I can hypnotize you, you’ll find it impossible to resist falling into hypnosis any time I try to hypnotize you, no matter what the method I choose to induce you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” she said softly.

“When I snap my fingers you will become instantly awake. You will not realize that you have been hypnotized, you will merely believe that you simply lost yourself in the moment. You will also find that you are feeling very attracted to me. Your subconscious mind has tasted the delicious first taste of hypnosis, and you will want more. You will become increasingly interested in hypnosis, and the developing sexual connotation it has for you.”

SNAP

Felicia’s hand was on the part of the coat that was over her pussy. She was about to slip her hand inside, so that she could rub herself, when all of a sudden she realized what she was doing. What happened? She found herself dancing around in front of this client, eyes closed, imagining she was dancing. Felicia was mortified.

“Oh, I’m sorry, please forgive me. I guess I got… carried away.” She said as her face turned bright red.

“No apology necessary Felicia, you’re a very sexy woman. Tim is very lucky” Sand said.

Felicia was elated by the comment. She looked at him and wondered what it would be like if he were on top of her, ramming his cock into her pussy. That surprised her, she hadn’t thought about herself with another guy since she met Tim. Realizing that she was getting further and further away from the task at hand, she forced herself to focus. “Well, so, that is full length, would you like to see the ¾ length swing coat?”

“Well, actually Felicia, you made the full length look so good, that I think I will just go with that.” Sand announced.

Felicia was stunned. She was suddenly concerned that he was unaware of the price.

“This piece is just over five… thousand” she said.

“Hmm, I would have guessed six” Sand said nonchalantly.

Felicia smiled and went to her desk to begin the purchase. She was desperate to know more about this guy. How could he afford this? Tim was the most successful guy she know of “their age” and he would have to give a purchase like this serious thought.

“This is quite a gift Mr….Sand. Tim will be excited to hear that I bumped into you. He’ll ask what you are up to these days…” she led.

“I’m a stage hypnotist, actually. Sand is my stage name as well.” He told her.

‘That is so hot’ Felicia said. She was surprised she felt that way. This guy was really getting under her skin.

“In fact, why don’t you check out my site. Maybe we can become Facebook friends?” he said, then watched Felicia’s eyes roll back into her closing eye lids. A faint smile slid across her lips.

“It’s not quite time to tell Tim that you have met my Felicia. You want to process your own feelings first. You’re afraid to tell him that you bumped into me, because you are afraid that he’ll realize that you found me attractive.”

SNAP

Felicia blinked her eyes a few times, then realized she still hadn’t processed the sale. What was with her today?

Soon, Sand was on his way, and Felicia was alone in the salon with her head spinning over the crazy, sexy, events of the last few minutes.

Chapter 2

That night, she didn’t bring any of it up to Tim. In fact, while he watched the game, she spent time on the computer in the other room. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she snuck on to Derrick’s facebook page. There was a link to his website. It had pictures and videos from his stage hypnosis shows. Felicia dropped an hour on that site like it was two minutes. She found it so interesting, and secretly arousing.

“Tie it up for half time!” Tim yelled at the tv as he stood up with his chip bowl. Felicia knew he’d be walking by to refill his snack. She quickly went to her own facebook page. Tim walked by and gave her a kiss on the head.

“No kindergarten crushes popping back up, I hope” he joked as he glanced at the screen and walked off.

Felicia said nothing, as she noticed that she had a friend request. Her heart jumped. Realizing that she hadn’t responded to the last thing Tim said, she yelled into the kitchen, “I think we have some of the blue ranch kind left, above the fridge.”

“Thanks babe” Tim said, grabbing the chips and making his way back to the couch.

Felicia looked at her friend request. It was him. She almost trembled as she clicked “accept”. Why was she acting like a high school kid?

It wasn’t long before a facebook message came to her. “Jenna loved her sable. By the way, I am performing in the area on Friday. You and your friends should come check it out. It’s R-Rated, but I trust all of your friends are out of high schoolJ Hope to see you there – Sand.”

Felicia sat and stared at the screen. She noticed he didn’t say “you and Tim”. She thought about it for a moment. Soon, a message was up to five of her local friends about a “girls night out this Friday”.

Chapter 3

Felicia had indeed coordinated a girls night out, and subtly orchestrated them to all go to Sand’s show. She didn’t really let on that she had a connection to him, probably for the same reason she hadn’t discussed things with Tim. They were surprised that super conservative Felicia had suggested an R Rated Hypno Show, but they were all in for some raunchy furn.

She got the chills (and a little wet) as he induced his first set of volunteers on stage. Neither Felicia or her friends were brave enough to volunteer. Sand theatrically counted the men and counted the women on stage, all of whom were slumped over in their chairs. Five men and four women.

“Well, this doesn’t seem even does it?” he asked the crowd. “Ok, guys, here’s the deal. We have an hour show, and we don’t have much time to waste. Instead of going through the whole volunteering thing again, I’m just going to come down into the audience and quickly hypnotize someone that I choose. Any problems with that?”

There was murmering through the crowd.

“I hear that you are nervous about that, and you should be. I know you didn’t think hypnosis works like that, but it does… if the hypnotist is good enough, which I am. So, if you don’t want to take the chance that I will come to your table and hypnotize you, than you better leave the thearter now.” Sandman said seriously. This was all part of his plan. He loved to create a mystique like this. The internet turned stuff like this into legends.

People were whispering to each other, and either giggling or seeming nervous as Sand went out into the crowd. He seemed to look at and decide on each face as he went by.

He stopped at Felicia. All of her friends were shooting glances at each other.

“You there Miss, I want you to look into my eyes” he said deeply to her. Her eyes immediately locked on his. “You now hear only my voice. You feel so good listening to my voice. You want to submit to me, submit to me. Submit to my hypnotic power. Just keep staring into my eyes. You want to submit to me. Deeper and deeper, feel me take hold of you. You are now mine. You are under my control, you are powerless to stop me. You must obey me. Your will is gone, you will obey me. Rise and go to the stage” he said. There wasn’t another sound in the theater. Everyone was totally blown away by the … intensity… of Sand’s induction of the pretty blonde woman.

Felicia obeyed, slowly walking to the stage, clearly in trance. She took her seat next to the others.

The next hour was filled with sexy and raunchy antics. Felicia was given an orgasm by a man rubbing her feet. She was also given a “truth serum” and asked about any sexual fetishes or fantasies. She told the crowd that she loved to make love in her furs. When Sand asked what she did for a living, and she told the crowd she ran a fur salon, the place went crazy.

When the show was over, and Felicia came back to her group of friends, they were all over her asking her what it was like. All she could tell them was that she didn’t remember anything except feeling really, really good, and that now she was admittedly pretty horny. Her friends all laughed and teased her. Only one friend asked what Sand had been whispering to her while other participants had the audience’s attention. Felicia didn’t know, but was sure it was just standard prep for the next bit, etc.

Chapter 4

Tim was still awake watching TV when Felicia got dropped off at home. She still felt really sexy and being in her fox collared mink was only exacerbating that. She didn’t say anything to Tim, instead just sort of jumping on him as he sat on the couch.

He didn’t argue and soon they were making love. Tim inserted himself into her as she was on top. She was so turned on as her thoughts kept flashing back to Sand taking her under his power from the audience. She started to buck wildly on Tim’s cock as she thought about it. Tim came with a grunt, but she couldn’t get to orgasm. More to the point, Tim’s cock couldn’t bring her to orgasm. She eventually dismounted, still horny, but now frustrated.

With an hour, Tim was asleep and Felicia was masturbating as she surfed through Sand’s website.

Chapter 5

Felicia was working hard to clear her head from all the craziness of the last few days at work on Saturday. With just a few minutes to go until closing, Sand strolled in to the salon with a woman about Felicia’s height, wearing a full length sable.

Felicia’s heart jumped.

“Hello Felicia, I’d like you to meet my girlfriend, Jenna” Sand said. Felicia shook her hand and was probably less than subtle in looking the woman up and down. She found herself to be terribly jealous.

She couldn’t help but compare the woman to herself. They were the same height, as Sand had said when shopping for her. Their body types were similar as well. Jenna’s hair was longer than hers, and brunette, with blonde high lights. It had cascading curls in the back, and it looked like she had spent a long time on it. She wore more make up than Felicia, and Felicia guessed that was because she was not as naturally pretty.

“Jenna, Felicity and I recently became facebook friends.” Sand said, activating Felicity’s trigger.

The salon owner’s eyes closed and her head slumped. “Jenna, sleep for me.” He said, doing the same to the brunette.

“Now when I awake you both, you will believe that I have stepped out of the salon for a moment. You will not see me here with you. However, whatever I whisper to you will be one of your own thoughts. Whatever I whisper will be what you think.”

SNAP

Felicity and Jenna smiled at each other. “So, you guys are looking to add another coat to your collection?” Felicity said, getting down to business.

“Yes, we absolutely looove the sable, but Sand wanted something where he could see my skirt, or my jeans while we are out.” Jenna answered.

“you wish that Sand wanted to watch your ass while you and he were out together on a weekend.” Sand whispered to Felicity.

“Well, let’s see what we what we can find” Felicity said.

“Help her out of her sable” Sand whispered into Felicity’s ear.

Felicity went behind Jenna and helped her out of her full length coat.

“This is surprisingly sensual right now. You notice how great she smells.”

“I love the smell of your shampoo” Felicity said, without thinking it was a strange comment.

“Notice her figure. It is very much like yours. She looks like a real woman in her early thirties, just like you. She’s not a early twenties twig. You like that Sand finds her attractive with a form like hers. Her figure is attractive. She looks great in those jeans. There is no shame in admiring her.”

“I can see why he wants to watch you walk around.” Felicity said plainly.

“Thanks, I love when I please him, you know?” Jenna replied.

“Yes, you do know. You would love to be in a position to please Sand.”

“Yeah, I totally get that.” Felicity said as she went to hang up the sable. “So how did you guys meet?”

“At one of his shows. My date dared me to go up on stage. I bet he wishes he hadn’t done that now!” Jenna laughed.

“That’s so sexy that Sand stole her from her date. He must have been so jealous. That is so hot. You wish you could have seen that.”

“I bet he does” Felicity agreed.

“You really admire the way Jenna looks. She is very glamorous.”

Felicity looked Jenna up and down. She wore a stylish white satin blouse, ‘skinny jeans’ and suede ,fur top boots over the jeans. She looked very trendy and sexy. “I like your style. What do you do? Will you be wearing the furs to work?”

“No, I’m a kindergarten teacher. This is just how I dress on weekends and nights. Being around Sand just makes me want to look and feel very glamorous and sexy, you know?”

“Yes, you can imagine that. Tim doesn’t bring out that feeling with you. Things with him are very pedestrian, not as exciting, glamorous or as sexy as life with Sand.”

Felicity grabbed a short waist mink, with a golden fox collar. It had a mink belt that tied around the waist

“That’s a very sexy coat. Put it on her and tie the front around her.”

Felicity helped Jenna into and then went around to the front and started doing up the belt.

“Her nearness is turning you on Felicity. Jenna, you feel it too. You are both arousing each other.”

Their breathing both quickened. Felicity fussed with the belt more than what was necessary.

“Notice her choker”

Felicity followed the line of Jenna’s breasts up to her neck, and the black velvet choker with a diamond spiral on the front that was around her.

“That’s a beautiful choker.” Felicity whispered.

“Tell her what it really is Jenna”

“It’s a collar. I wear it to show that I am a slave to my hypnotic Master, that he owns me.”

“That is so sexy to you Felicity. You want that so bad. You want to be owned by your hypnotic Master, you crave Sand’s collar”

Felicity just panted.

“Kiss her Jenna”

Jenna moved in and gently kissed Felicity. It was the first time either had kissed a woman.

“Revel in the softness, the gentleness, the eroticism of the first kiss” Sand whispered to both of them.

Felicity felt the soft fur of the fox collar brush against her cheek as her tender lips met Jenna’s. Her hands slipped around Jenna’s fur clad waist, and Felicity let her fingers enjoy the thrill of the mink.

“Jenna, expose her breasts as you kiss her.” Sand directed.

Jenna’s hands moved up and slowly unbuttoned Felicity’s sweater. Being a woman herself, she had no trouble removing the bra with one move.

“Felicity loves furs… give her what she wants”

Jenna moaned as she shed Felicity’s sweater, leaving her toppless. The brunette rubbed her fox collared top up against the salon owner’s erect nipples and wanting breasts. Felicity gasped. Jenna’s fur clad arms were around Felicity’s back, and she could feel their embrace stroking her.

“Oh god!” she gasped.

“Jenna, begin to lick Felicity’s nipples. As you do, entice her with the pleasures of being mine.”

Jenna obeyed. In between licks, she described in vivid detail how delicious it was to slip under Sand’s spell. Felicity’s brain was almost on overload from the new sensations of a woman licking her tits with feminine know how, but she could certainly relate to the pleasure of hypnotic surrender. It had been on her mind a lot over the last week or so.

“His cock is like no other man’s. I worship it. His cum is more addictive than heroin. I get so high off it that I never want to come back down…” Jenna purred as she continued working Felicity’s nipples with her tongue.

“Repeat your mantra to her Jenna” Sand instructed.

“I crave his cock, his cum, his collar, his control” Jenna said.

“What is happening to me?” Felicity moaned as all the new sensations and desires swirled with in her mind.

“I crave his cock, his cum, his collar, his control” Jenna kept repeating between nipple fondles.

“You crave it too, Felicity. Say the words”

“I crave his cock, his cum, his collar, his control” Felicity surrendered.

“Yes, say it and feel it become your truth” Sand told her

She repeated it and knew it to be true. Soon, the words were just rolling off her tongue as her breasts and nipples were rolling off Jenna’s tongue.

Sand locked the door and pulled the blinds. He walked back over to his hypnotized lovers and told them that he was now back. Felicity and Jenna both looked at him with lust and an almost animalistic desire.

“Come to me Felicity” he summoned. Felicity went to him and kissed him passionately. She was grinding her body against his, mad with lust. Sand was so turned on he couldn’t stand it any longer.

He sharply commanded Jenna to remove Felicity’s skirt and panties as he undid his pants. He then roughly grabbed his prey and kissed her harshly. Her hands immediately gripped his back and shoulders any way they could. Her legs arched up against his.

He reached down and guided his cock into her, while both were still standing. He grunted as he pressed her up against the wall. He was almost too tall for this maneuver, so he picked her up some as he pumped his cock into her with her back up against the wall of her salon.

Suddenly Felicity felt an explosion of pleasure as Sand rammed his rock hard cock all the way inside her. The gasp the escaped her lips made it clear she had never felt anything like this before, and she hadn’t—his presence was even controlling her pleasure centers, making the full length of her pussy feel like one big G-spot. Sand pressed his mouth against hers and continued kissing her roughly. She screamed as the hypnotist slowly dragged his cock out and rammed it back into her, over and over again, each thrust producing sensations even more intensely pleasurable than the last.

“I’m going to cum in you soon Felicity, and when I do, you will be mine completely. My essence will be inside you, cementing my control and ownership. Tell me you want that!” he said in almost a grunt.

“Please!! Cum in me! I want your essence! You are my Master! I am yours! I AM YOURS!”

Every muscle in Felicity’s body shuddered with pleasure at the thrusting of his cock. It was as if all the sexual tension she had ever experienced in her entire life was now being expended on this one orgasm, and her eyes rolled back in her head at the unworldly pleasure of it.

When their shared orgasm finally subsided, Sand had Felicity kneel before him. He instructed Jenna to retrieve Felicity’s “present”. She went to her sable and pulled a velvet choker with a diamond encrusted spiral out.

“As I place this around your neck, you know that you are now my slave, completely and wholly.”

“Yes Master” Felicity said with a smile as she felt the sumptuous submission of Sand’s collar going around her neck.

“My will is your will” He said. Felicity repeated it.

“My enemies are your enemies” Again she repeated.

“Tim Matthers is our enemy.” Said the hypnotist who had been wronged so long ago.

“Tim Matthers is our enemy.” Said his fiancée.