The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eyes of the Djinn

THIS IS A STORY I WROTE WHEN I WAS INSPIRED BY KAA-STYLE HYPNOSIS. HOWEVER, INSTEAD OF A SNAKE, I WANTED TO DO A GENIE-TYPE OF SPIRIT FOR THE MIND CONTROL. THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU ENJOY

Another day, another night where Sanjay Ravani walks into his boss’s personal quarters to organize all the dusty knick-knacks he brought back from yet another expedition—masks, vases, fossils, relics, rusty jewelry, etc.

This young Indian American man works as a part-time assistant to the anthropology professor at this university; his usual work place office hasn’t been giving him enough hours, so he took to moonlighting for an eccentric professor. Sanjay scratches lightly at his thin circle beard around his mouth and on his shin before he runs his fingers through his short black hair.

At first glance, the professor Sanjay works for could be mistaken for Indiana Jones’ brother; one would think he acquires all these artifacts with life-risking adventures, daring stunts, communing with natives from foreign lands, and of course breaking long-lived curses in ancient ruins. Instead, Sanjay works for a rich guy who does 20% teaching, 70% auction purchasing, and 10% of actual exploring. And the man can’t even be bothered to clean up after himself or at least organize his working space.

Hence why Sanjay is earning some extra cash by sweeping, dusting, arranging the artifacts. It’s almost like decorating for a neat holiday without all the joy and excitement.

Until he comes across something shiny. He looks and cracks a smile as he sees an incense lamp. One of those oil-burning lamps you always see in any genie scenario. It even looks a LOT like the relic from the stories he used to hear as a kid; his grandparents used to say that nobody outside anywhere of their home has ever found a genie because only non-Indian people rub them, that only people of Middle-Eastern descent can summon a genie. And yes, Sanjay’s grandparents were just a little bit racist of white people, but it was always worth a laugh or two. Of course, that begs the question as to why no one from India ever made the news about yanking a magic giant out of a brass trinket, but they claim that genies need to stay secret at all costs, and they make sure the people who found them can never tell the tale. Go figure.

Looking at this lamp though, it is very, VERY clean; more immaculate than all the other artifacts distinctly like it. Sanjay’s guess is that the professor rubbed it so many times in hopes of an actual genie coming out, and he rubbed it until it’s as new as it was 1500 years ago—or so he said how old it seemed.

“Heh heh…” Sanjay takes the lamp and brushed his thumb over it. As soon as his fingers touched it, he gasps as he sees Arabic symbols illuminate and burn into the metal. He stands stunned as he even sees a wisp of smoke trickle from the spout…

“Ravani?”

“AH!” Sanjay jumps and catches the lamp before it could fall. “Y-Y-Y-Yes Prof Hendricks?”

“I’m headed home for the night. If you’re done with everything, please go ahead and head out so I can lock up.”

“Yessir!” Sanjay hesitates, looking at the lamp, the place it was put, and makes a quick decision: He packs the lamp into his satchel, replaces its empty spot with a jade butterfly idol, and walks out, soon going onto the sidewalk and riding the bus.

As he rides the bus, his mind reels with the shiny miracle in his pack—he KNOWS what he saw. He saw light, smoke, and all he did was touch it! Prof Hendricks must’ve known this lamp was real! That’s why he spent so much time rubbing and cleaning it until it is literally spotless! But he was never able to do it…

Sanjay already has his three wishes thought up—he wants the ability to have sex with any woman he wants, he wants a high-tech car that can resemble into any vehicle, and he wants to be boss of his own lady lingerie corporation!

Soon, the bus arrives at his stop, and he powerwalks to his apartment—a classy complex that’s a bit expensive for him, but it’s in a great neighborhood and decent accommodations—but he imagines he’ll have his own mansion soon enough.

Sanjay enters his apartment, takes the lamp out of the pack, and takes a breath. “Alright… Here we go…” Rubbing the small golden lamp, Sanjay already sees the smoke pouring out from the spout. It bites and sparks with golden flares while the white vapor looms in circles around in the air, almost like a snake coiling in invisible branches.

The smoke soon gathers and solidifies until it manifests into a very well built man; very tan skin shining from the light of the den, his golden eyes shine as his white teeth show from a mischievous grin at Sanjay. The mystical entity is very lewdly dressed; he is mostly naked with gold rings around his wrists, ankles, bracers around his biceps, several piercings here and there including both of his ears, nipples, and… Penis, looking through the drafty see-through loinclothe over his groin and his bottom. His short black hair sparkling with silver magic as he floats in the air until his bare feet land daintily onto the ridge of the couch.

“It worked…” Sanjay beams with wonder.

“My true name has long since been lost to the weaves of time. I am known as Djinn…” The spirit says in an echoic, deep voice. “I am from times most ancient from a world much different from this era, and have seen millennia pass like water over falls.”

“This is so great!” Sanjay squeals with delight. No more bitchy, needy girlfriends who get weird when things are good. No more taking the bus, instead taking a cybernetic car that can shift into a badass motorcycle off the drop of a hat. No more menial job behind a computer or cleaning up after an overrated tenure teacher, he’s going to be trading that for a factory of fancy lady sexy thongs, bras, fishnets, anything with his own staff of horny women!

“So…” Djinn’s voice echoes as he looks at the enthusiastic young man “You are my next toy…”

“Sure thing!” Sanjay nods “I’ve already got my 3 wishes lined up!” He claps his hands together and gets ready to fire away “First, I wish I can—”

“Hahahahahahah… Wishes, you say?” The spirit laughs “Boy, you must have me confused with a fairytale.”

Sanjay’s smile faded from that and pauses. “Ummm… What, what? A-Ahhmm… Aren’t you supposed to um… I was told that if I were to find a lamp like this one, you would grant me 3 wishes, it’s what every legend says.”

“Then boy, you were fed lies.” The entity floats backward and fades out of sight. Sanjay looks and whips his head around.

“…” Sanjay looks in several directions “W-Where are you??? What happened?? Are you still—”

Vvvvvpp, pkik!

Sanjay’s face ducks down and gaps as he sees his pants’ button-fly undo itself and pull the pants down to his ankles, showing his tighty-whities “Ahh! What the- Umf!” His back erects when his rump is grabbed by two hands! “AaaAAaahh!” He looks over his shoulder to see… Nothing.

But his buttcheeks are moving on their own—the left bun moves up and down before the right one, as if someone is weighing either cheek. “A-Ahhh” He flinches before he looks down and gaps—now his bulge is bobbing up and down, his cozy balls rolling in circles in his soft underpants like someone is cupping and playing with them. Sanjay gaps as his buttocks spread by themselves before he jumps away, holding his ass and his crotch with his own hands and steps away! “Stop! Where are you??! What is happening??!”

The genie chuckles as he reappears kneeling on the floor, his hands still cupping the air where Sanjay’s ass was before he stands up right. “You have a nice body…” He disappears again and Sanjay is left bewildered.

“Wait, where are you NOW? Wh—” He irks before his shirt pulls up by itself and he feels a hand indent press over his tummy “HehehehEHEHeh! STOP!” He jumbles—he is very ticklish. Regardless, his sides are held and he feels the ghostly face press on his naval and kiss his bellybutton. “H-HaaAaw! Get away, this feels weird!” He swipes his hands through the air, meeting no one there as his pec were even fondled “Get off my EEEELLLK!” He leaps back and yelps out loud when he felt a disembodied lick up his neck.

“Hah hah hah hah” The genie reappears and sneers at the started human. “You appear a man, but you act as a boy.”

“What, are you some sort of gay genie or something??” Sanjay scrambles up “Are you going to grant me 3 wishes or not??”

“Hahahahhahmhmhmhmh…” Djinn’s golden adornments begin to shimmer “It has been several centuries since I’ve had entertainment; the words of this era are indeed strange. Yes I will tell you the last man I had also demanded I do his bidding by 3 commands.”

“Look… Obviously there’s been some misunderstanding.” Sanjay says as he shakes a little. Wishes aside, this entity doesn’t look like he’s going to be safe to be around “Maybe if you—”

“Look into my eyes…” The entity looms forward, his golden eyes locking onto Sanjay’s brown eyes. Djinn’s pupils start to radiate neon colors of purple, blue, and green as they radiate in a random pattern.

“Look… Into…” Sanjay slouches as he looks into those glimmering hypnotic eyes. “Uuhhhuuhhh…” He wobbles in his stance as his head stays in place while his arms dangle while his own eyes start to dilate and ripple with the same luminous colors as his sanity slowly dissolves.

“Looooook innntttooo myyy ssooouulll…” Djinn says as he comes closer. Sanjay’s shoulders rotate as the human’s initial resistance proves feeble. “Yoooouuu arrreee mindlessss… Yoooouuuu aaarrre nnnooothhiinnngggg…”

“Uhhhh… Duuuummmnnnnn…” Sanjay wobbles a couple of more seconds before Djinn’s eyes emits a sudden:

PIIIING

Sanjay’s posture snaps up and his mouth closes into a bright, happy smile. His arms and legs align to his body as his wide-open eyes stay flashing with neon rings.

“You are a mindless, helpless, hollow human.” Djinn tells him. “And you will be my toy.”

Sanjay says nothing. He just nods with that big wide smile on his face.

“Remove your top garment.” Djinn tells him. Sanjay grins simply as his arms obediently pull off his shirt, showing a healthy, soft, and slightly pudgy physique with a modest patch of chest hair running down the middle of his torso, now standing in his underwear.

“Very nice.” The genie says as he takes Sanjay by the bulge, and lifts him up easily, as if Sanjay was full of cotton. Sanjay’s feet remain positioned as if they are standing on the floor while his hands remained stationed at his hips. Djinn lifts him up several times before putting him back on his feet.

“Very good.” Djinn smiles as he simply LOOKS right at Sanjay’s tighty-whities. Sanjay’s underpants descend on their own accord and gently fall down to his bare ankles, revealing Sanjay’s crotch of a soft, limb, small penis and a fairly sized yet tightly wound pouch of his testis, nestled protectively within a thin layer of pubic fuzz that probably gets trimmed every couple of weeks or so. “Arouse now. Make yourself sexually primed.”

Sanjay smiles and nods while still staring at the middle distance.

Djinn watches as the little marshmallow cock shifts and thickens to make away for the blood pumping right into the organ. Sanjay’s nipples tense on his chest as the nubs push forward when the hormones command them to erect and tingle with excitement. The pigmy penis rises and stiffens hands-free as it gradually erects to full hardness at 5 inches. After which, the skin of his scrotum unwrinkles and relaxes the flesh apparatus allowing his babymakers to comfortably droop and dangle within their sac, letting loose in the soothed ballbag. At this point, the head of Sanjay’s cut cock drools a generous dab of precum as his body enters total arousal.

“Hah hah, my last toy possessed a much bigger endowment.” Djinn grins as he strokes the short penis, “But I do not mind. I am sure you taste just as appetizing…” Djinn puts his mouth to Sanjay’s manhood and envelops his mouth around it. “Mmmnnn…” Djinn moans as he savors the musky taste of Sanjay’s meat.

Sanjay just stands and grins at the wall as the mystical being below him sucks him off, slurping loudly while his hands remain stationed at his bare hips. Djinn’s hands go around and cup his buttcheeks and dig his fingers into those bubbly buns. Djinn bobs his head faster and meshed his face into the modest layer of pubic hair at Sanjay’s crotch before he pulls back.

“Hmhmhmhmhm…” The spirit floats up and disappears into thin air...

Sanjay blinks awake, the colorful rings disappearing from his eyes and his mouth reverting to his resting face. “What just happened? Hello??” He called out. No answer though “What in the- H-H-HhhhOOoouUUUuhhh!” His eyes flutter as he gaps an open moan as a wet, warm rush goes from his genitals to up his spine “OoooOOOoooOOoo!” He waggles and dances on the spot; his cock leaps and jumps on its own as it feels a channel of massive orgasmic flow blow inside and out, “HooOooHhoooh! WhAaaAt ThE aCtUal fuuuUUuck!” His voice jumps before he reclaimed his stance once his penis settles down; he didn’t actually cum, but his member still feels as if it was shot with a pair of electrodes…

“What the hell?? Where…” His hands pat at himself and immediately feels his skin. His other hand goed to his stomach, then his lap, at his hips, and he looks and gasps “Ahhh! What the hell??!” He’s naked! Not only that, but his cock is rock hard, coated in spit, and drooling precum! Sanjay whips around and grabs his discarded undergarment.

“Now why cover yourself?” The genie asks as he floats back into view.

“AH!” Sanjay yelps and covers his crotch. “What the hell did you do??!”

“Mind your tone, toy.” Djinn smirks as his eyes start to radiate with hypnotic colors again. “I am your master now…”

“What are you even…” Sanjay gulps as his eyes immediately focus on Djinn’s neon-color eyes, both of them shimmering with bright rings. Sanjay sways on his feet for several seconds as he stares “Uhhhh… Yoouuhh… Iiiiii…”

PIIING!

Sanjay’s spine snaps him back up, his own eyes once again flashing with color with his mouth in a stiff, firm smile while his arms go back to attention, his cock giving the entity a full salute!

“Very good.” Djinn’s eyes revert as he looms in the air, the scantily dressed spirit going to Sanjay’s backside. “Hmmmmm…” His hands go to one of those fine supple buttcheeks and he notes how jiggly that rump is. “Interesting mount. I sense much attention to it for a man who is supposedly interest that of women.” Djinn flies gracefully around and crosses his arms to the hypnotized man.

“You mate with women, yes?” Djinn asked.

Still smiling mindlessly, Sanjay nods up and down, his radiating eyes staring brightly at Djinn.

“Do you offer your haunches to anyone? Namely men?”

Sanjay shakes his head while still smiling.

“So when you court a woman, do you offer your mount to her?”

Sanjay nods again.

“Hmhmhmhm,” Djinn chuckles “Interesting. So does a woman penetrate your mount the same way you would penetrate her?”

Sanjay shakes his head no, indicating that he is not into pegging.

“Hmmm… Maybe I should look into some clarity… Open your mouth.” Djinn commands. Still smiling broadly, Sanjay’s jaw opens up as wide as it will go. Djinn transmutes himself into a cloud of smoke and immediately pours into Sanjay’s gullet. The mindless human just stands there as the spirit flows swiftly into him in seconds before the last wisp flies into his tongue…

Sanjay’s mouth and eyes close before he takes a deep breath and he smiles even more deeply “Mmmmhhhhhh” Sanjay moans as his hands roam his pudgy belly and his sides, his thighs rubbing into each other before his eyes open, his irises now a vibrate pink color as he smiles as if he is the happiest man alive. “Aaahhhhhwooooowww…”

{Hmhmhmhmhm} Djinn’s chuckle echoes inside of Sanjay’s head.

“Are you… Inside me?” Sanjay dreamily asks as he feels his naked body. He smiles and squirms as his hands go to his chest “Ohhhhh… Oh my gooossshh…” He moans as his modest pecs feel a deep, deep hold, as if he’s being washed with enriched warm water. “Hehehehehe” He giggles merrily as his palms roam his armpits, his back, pacing around and arching his body and cooing like a loving mate.

{Indeed I am.}

“Why does this feel so good~?” Sanjay asks as he waves his bottom around “H-Haahh…” His back erects as his hands go to both of his buttcheeks “Oh God…”

{Accept me…}

His hips start rocking back and forth, both of his rump cheeks starting to glow a soft pink light “Aw, aw, aw, aawwww” Even his hole starts to implode with sheer nirvana as his cock goes rigid “I’ve never felt this way before…”

{Yes… I wager you have not…}

“O-Oooooo” Sanjay swoons as he tucks his hands under his balls, holding them protectively as he moans with sheer delight. The pink glow illuminates to his testicles as well as his inner thighs. “Sweet mercy of Christ…” He moans breathlessly as the intense pink light runs up his hard penis and bathe his entire genitals with tender divinity. His hands firmly press on his scrotum and over his throbbing cock before the loving magic washes straight to his mouth.

“Mmmmnn…” Sanjay closes his eyes and puts his hands to his mouth as he cups the gentle light coming from them. His body swerves and humps the air gracefully as his tongue and his lips also become consumed in the wondrous aura. His tongue dips and swirls on its own, licking his cheeks and his palette as he nearly squeals with delight “This is so unreal”

{Ohhh, this is very real…}

Sanjay’s naval now blooms with the pink glow. “Hehehehehehe… O-Ooohh… Hmhmhm” His tummy is tickled from the inside, his nipples tingle madly and his thighs feel so warm. “Oh my gosh” Sanjay curtains one arm over his stomach and the other over his chest. He softly bites his lip as his arms rub around on his pecs and belly as the soothing feelings seep deep inside of him. Sanjay smiles with absolute glee as his hands go to his hair, feeling the spirit roam and ride the rivers of his body.

{Do you like me inside of you?}

“Oh I do~” Sanjay hugs himself as his thighs rub together as he smiles with absolute bliss while his hands go to rub his butt again “Please don’t ever leave my body…” He giggles as he rubs his armpits and then his lower stomach.

{Hahahahah, you are a very simple one.}

Sanjay irks as his cheeks puff and he blows out a sigh of golden-white smoke. As the mist pours up from his lips, Sanjay’s eyes go from pink to their original brown, and the mind-numbing happiness leaves his brain as the genie manifests outside of his body. Once the last wisp puffs from his mouth, Sanjay coughs and gags before he staggers away “AHH! Hoaahhhh! ACK! What the FUCK was that?!”

“Hahahahahaha!” Djinn laughs as his bare feet meet the floor. Sanjay scrambles and pulls on his pants “You are hilarious, pal.”

“How did you even DO that??!”

“Easily. You opened your mouth, I went inside, and I started having sex with your soul. Then you acted like a Japanese school girl just before I got out.”

“… Okay, what now???” Sanjay asks “You said you…” His eyes widen before he points a shaking finger at him “You said you had SEX with my… SOUL??!?!?!”

“That’s the BEST way of putting it, I suppose.” Djinn nods “When my existence enters inside of someone else’s body, the physical shape are identical, and the two personified energies can’t help but converge. I COULD abstain if I actually wanted. But hey…” The sinister genie cracks a very cocky smile as he chuckles “When was the last time YOU turned down a free booty call?”

“You’re fucking SICK!!!” Sanjay shouted as he grabs at himself, honestly now feeling gross and violated “Goddamn, what the fuck is wrong with you??! And why are you talking like that? You were sounding like some kind of pilgrim before, now your tone is different!”

“Oh yes, that. When I go inside of someone, I can learn how they talk. New vocabulary, new knowledge of the current era, new meanings to everything around me.” Djinn says—his sultry demeanor having changed to a cocky personality “It’s so we can better understand each other. I noticed how jiggly your butt is, so I figured you probably get a lot action back there.” Djinn smirks as he wavers his hand about.

“U-Ump!” Sanjay flinches as an invisible force bounces his bottom around, his glutes moving on their own through some sort of telekinetic hand “DUDE! Stay OUT of my ass!” Sanjay fumed as his hands go and cover his rump and takes a few steps backward.

“Right. Cause you don’t like getting things shoved up there.” Djinn grinned. “You just like getting spanked, that about right? Like a little boy.”

Sanjay’s face goes red as he fills with even more anger “Dude. Shut it.”

“Hahahaha, you just love it when you have a girl lay you across her lap and slaps you on the ass. What was the last thing you shouted before the last girl broke up with you?”

“I. Said. Shut. Up.” Sanjay fumes.

“Oh yeah.” Djinn sneers “You came on her lap and you shouted ‘I love you, Mommy’. And then things got so weird that—”

“FUCK OFF YOU SICK FUCK!!!” Sanjay bellowed.

Big mistake.

The golden trinkets and veils around Djinn’s body flared a metallic ruby crystal-like depth of shine. The spirit’s eyes became menacing as his eyes start to shine a malevolent golden-orange glare as he rose up.

“You dare to throw those words at ME?!” His voice burns as he rises up.

“A-A-Ah, w-wait, let’s calm down!” Sanjay stammers, gasping as the genie’s eyes start radiating colorful rings again, “Wait, NO! What’re doing—”

Everything fades to white in the wake of those eyes. For several seconds, it’s like Sanjay blinked without blinking—if that makes sense—and the world around him manifests again.

His lips are wet and squishing around something large and hard. His nose digs deep and harshly against a thick, dense, wiry dense blonde bush. His eyebrows furrow as his eyes look up at a broad, round dome.

“Aaaahhh… Ohhh fuck… You’re freaking nasty, a-aaaahh” A stranger’s voice moans from above. Sanjay looks up as best as he can, but all he can see is the plump belly roaming above his head while a thick object jams in and out of his mouth. Sanjay irks as he immediately piece things together:

He’s sucking off some guy’s dick!!

“Fuck, you’re getting in there, u-uhhh!” The man says as leans on the wall, his hands on Sanjay’s dark brown hair. Sanjay irks and tries to pull back, but his hands just go up and grab those bare hips. His mouth, acting out of his control, just glue to this man’s pelvis for a deep-throat while those balls brush against his fuzzy chin.

“OOO! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck!” The man says as he humps his face, the chubby gentleman moaning and forcing Sanjay into his lap. “Here I thought you were fucking straight, hahahah”

“Mrrmm, h-mhhm! MmmMMmmM!” Sanjay struggles and tries to pull away, but his face will not stop blowing this guy’s manhood!

“Oohh, here it comes, here it comes, HeRe It CoMeS!!” His fingers dig into Sanjay’s hair and he thrusts hard into Sanjay’s lips, who is helpless as his body submits to to this man’s whims until he blew right into his mouth! “Haawwww, aaahhh… Aafffuuucckk”

“Mmmllgkk” Sanjay winces as the salty fluid washes into his mouth, filling up and flooding with cum, obligated to swallow his load until the stranger pulls out.

“That was great, son” Says the man.

“Bauuhh!” Sanjay exclaims as he pops his face right out of that forest-like crotch, spitting out what he can. Looking up, he sees it’s one of the tenants of the apartment complex—some pot-bellied hairy man with a thick beard and a red/white plaid shirt and some torn-up jeans. Looks like a redneck trucker. Sanjay has no memory of where he is, how he got here—or WHY he was just sucking him off!!!

“Here, I’m- ah dang it, hold on.” The man dug in his pocket but drops something behind him, prompting him to turn around for a moment.

Sanjay looks at himself and notices he’s shirtless with pants on. He glances to the side and gasps as he sees the painting in the hallway—it has a pair of radiating colorful eyes. “No, nononoooo…” Before he can act, his own eyes start to spiral and ripple to the same colors before.

PIIING!

Sanjay’s posture once again snaps up straight, his hands going to his knees, sitting on his heels, and smiling brightly as the stranger he just sucked pulls his pants back up over crotch.

“Well. I don’t know what that was all about.” Said the burly man “But I guess you just had too…” He looks and sees the smiling Sanjay; mindless, quiet, and happy. “Uuuhhh… You in there, buddy?” He asks as he pats at Sanjay’s head. Sanjay says and does nothing, just sitting there like a stoic dog. “Well… Whatever this just was… I will see you later. Heh heh.” He chuckles and slips a $20 into Sanjay’s zipper, even giving Sanjay’s treasure trail a little tickle before walking off. “I’m at S104 if ya ever wanna do this again.” And with that, the trucker walks off.

After the stranger leaves, Djinn looms out of the painting, leering at the human. Sanjay turns his head to him, his eyes still reeling with neon blue, purple, and green circles from both eyes and his mouth still a closed smile. “Did you learn your lesson, toy?”

Sanjay shakes his head, still completely hypnotized.

“Of course not. You are not even awake to learn anything.” Djinn smirks as he cups the mindless man’s cheek. “You are just an mindless toy for me. Stand.” Sanjay obeys and get on his feet, his hands stationed at his hips, his torso shirtless and his jeans tightly packed on him. “Go and present yourself to me in your chambers…”

The genie disappears just as Sanjay turns a different direction and marches forth. His eyes still rippling with color and his mouth still wearing a plastered smile, he enters his apartment and closes the door. He goes to his bedroom and pulls down his pants before laying back naked on his bed. His head rests on the pillow and stares at the ceiling, his arms and legs straightening once again as if he is planking.

Djinn reenters and floats in the air before his feet touches the foot of the bed. Sanjay moves his head to look at his master with those color-radiant eyes and stale smile.

“Arouse, boy.” Djinn smiles.

Sanjay nods and then stares his blue-purple-green eyes directly at his little penis. His cock thickens and stiffens all by itself, erecting and slowly standing on end and stretching itself from Sanjay’s groin. It takes several more seconds until his 5-inch dick reaches a full erection before Sanjay looks back up at the entity he now serves.

“Good boy.” Djinn grins as he takes his golden loincloth, and lifts it away to the side, the delicate veil instantly evaporating into mist. Djinn’s own pelvis is completely smooth and shiny, his own cock already sporting a hearty boner. He straddles Sanjay’s naked lap and rubs his smooth buttcheeks against Sanjay’s hard member. Sanjay’s mouth curls into a brighter smile as his rod curls from mindless anticipation.

“Ah yes. Not even the straightest man can resist me.” Djinn sneers as he twirls a finger. Like pulling an invisible puppet string, Sanjay’s dick wiggles into Djinn’s crack, rubbing itself into his hot and smooth rear and kissing the divine’s taint. Another gesture with his finger, and Sanjay’s cock slurps right up Djinn’s asshole while the sphincter swallows that cock whole.

“M-MMHHH” Sanjay’s forced smile stays closed from a loud moan as he man’s torso flies up, his eyes widening a LOT as his toes curl, his feet still glued together, and his mouth inches from Djinn’s.

“Ooohh” Djinn smiles as he cheeks flex with his rear full of Sanjay’s dick “Judging from leap inside of me, you are liking this.”

Sanjay nods quickly, still without a single thought in his head.

“Very good.” Djinn smirks as he pushes Sanjay’s chest back and gently lands the human on his back. Sanjay’s hands stay stationed at his hips as his twirling eyes constantly gaze at the genie’s face. “Does this feel better than a woman?”

Sanjay nods again, his engorged cock throbbing erratically inside of Djinn’s anus. That hot wet tunnel squishes all of the right spots around Sanjay’s manhood as the hypnotized man lays there and squeaks his mattress as the horny genie bobs up and down on his lap.

“Mm… Mm… Mm… Mm… Mm…” Sanjay’s throat reacts with each time Djinn’s soft butt pats his pelvis, his dick celebrating with more precum to paint that magical asshole each time it slides up and gulps back down. With his eyes still dancing with mind-controlling powers, Sanjay just smiles brightly in hypnotic nirvana, his body reacting to the riding as the genie uses him.

“I can feel you coming…” Djinn smiles as he puts one hand onto Sanjay’s shoulder. His bubble butt pushes onto Sanjay’s crotch and grinds firmly.

“HmmmMMMMM~!” Sanjay’s paralyzed smile and his eyes widen as his chest forces back up again, his balls boiling with his manly milk as his entire short member is enveloped with hot bliss.

“Yes, ennh yes, yes, give in, come to me, breed me.” Djinn asks with a smile as his own balls roll against Sanjay’s thin bush. Sanjay’s head jumps up and down in response. The master’s butt plants firmly down right on Sanjay’s pelvis. He rubs and grinds down, seeing Sanjay’s body twitch and jerk as his orgasm blows his empty mind.

Sanjay’s rippling light eyes go cross as his mouth finally opens into a big, dumb goofy guffaw “Haaawwwwwwww” The hypnotized man lets out a dry, stupid moan as his torso flops down on the bed, his cock gushing with his cum. His balls shoot up in their sac as he stuffs Djinn full of his spunk.

“O-Oh my, mmhhnnn” Djinn moans and puts both hands onto Djinn’s chest as his anus melts with bliss. Sanjay’s semen oozes from that mystical sphincter and dribble onto Sanjay’s ballsac. Djinn grins as his eyes glimmer with pearly light.

Sanjay’s sperm shimmers before the fluid slurps back up and channel into Djinn’s butthole.

“Hmhmhmhm…” Djinn levitates up and slides that softening penis out of his anus, that soft peen flopping down, dry and smooth against his pelvis, with Sanjay’s eyes still in a rippling hypnotic daze and drooling from his open grinning mouth.

“At attention.” Djinn smirks.

PIIING

At the telltale ring, Sanjay’s limbs snap straight, his hypnotized eyes uncross, his mouth closes back to the normal smile.

“Now turn around. It is time for me to breed you in turn.” Djinn tells him. Sanjay just gets up and flips onto his belly, his back arching to present his naked butt and crossing his arms on a pillow before resting his chin on the forearm.

Djinn lowers himself down and straddles Sanjay’s haunches. His cock hotdogs against the light fuzz across Sanjay’s buns before his cock emits a lube-like aura around the meat.

“And now.” Djinn smiles as his hooded cock presses on Sanjay’s virgin butthole while his hands go to Sanjay’s sides. “You are mine.” With one easy push, Sanjay’s butthole engulfs Djinn’s raging cock.

DING!

Sanjay’s head shoots up, his smile curling wider and his colorful eyes beaming with the hypnotic rings radiating from his pupils, his prostate having been jammed for the first time.

“Oooohhhh yes, boy.” Djinn grins deviously as he pulls back and pushes very hard on that prostate.

“M-Mmnnn” Sanjay’s throat vocalizes a response from that, his body reacting to the stimulation. Djinn gets into a better position and starts to hump Sanjay doggy-style. “Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm.”

“Yes, take it. Take me into your body, slave.” Djinn muses as his cock slides in and out of Sanjay’s butthole with little effort. He’s going in virtually try, but Sanjay’s sphincter has been made ultra smooth and elastic that it’s just stretching oh so easily around that intruding meat.

Sanjay’s arms act on their own as he hugs his pillow and continues to smile at the wall, still very well out of his mind while the genie behind him pummels away at his unused ass.

“Do you enjoy this, boy?” Djinn asks. Sanjay nods without turning his head “Do you enjoy THIS?” Djinn immediately JAMS balls deep right into Sanjay’s hole.

“MMMNNNN!” Sanjay squeals through his teeth as his dream expression remains. His head instantly nods like crazy as his asscheeks flex hard around Djinn’s cock, as if to keep him inside his ass.

“Hahahaha. If you were awake, you would no doubt say different.” Djinn smirks as he starts to really pump and fuck the daylights out of Sanjay’s rear.

“M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MH!” Sanjay’s body shakes and jerks while his jello-like ass wobbles gracefully from each slap Djinn deals to his cheeks.

“Here I come.” Djinn moans and huffs as his hands grip onto Sanjay’s shoulders “Take my seed. Take it. Take my essense into you!”

Sanjay’s ass starts throwing itself at Djinn, milking and squeezing around that cock until the genie’s gold and adornments flare with light before he presses his manhood deep into Sanjay’s hole “AaaaahhhHHHH!” He injects his cum right into Sanjay’s pucker.

“Haaaahhhhhhh…” Sanjay breathes out a golden-silver glittering mist from his mouth as Djinn’s sperm gushes and floods deep inside him, his stomach even starting to glow a white light through his skin. “Oooooohhhhhhhh…” He moans with yearning as Djinn pulls his cock out of him. Djinn’s penis leaks with drops of cum, but every morsel springs from the top and swim up inside of Sanjay’s swollen butthole, as if they were tiny goldfish swimming upstream.

The genie snickers mischievously as he elevates in the air before his physical form melts into golden-white smoke. The ethereal vapor flows in a graceful spiral through the air, out of the bedroom, loops around to the living room and into the spout of the shining brass lamp on the coffee table. The shimmering mist slips through the spout all the way in until it closes back up and rattles the lid upon completion.

Just then, Sanjay’s trance turns off. He blinks awake on his bed and scrambles up “A-AhhAAHhUUuuhH!” He panics and whips around his surroundings. Where’s the neighbor?? Wasn’t his mouth on his dick?? How did he get home? What the hell is-

“H-HouuuoohHHHooOOOohhh!” Sanjay’s body has another spasm as both his rump AND his crotch gets bathed by a barrage of hot sensations! “A-AaaaWWwwAaaaaAAwWWww” His arms and legs thrash as he cops with his anus feeling like hot veal is jumping up and down his rectum while his cock feels an invisible tug-of-war in the organ.

After a minute of his body channeling the foreign sensation, he stops and huffs, panting as all of his energy spends itself on stabilizing his metabolism—his rear and his loins ablaze with exhaustion. Completely blasted out of his mind, Sanjay’s eyes cross as a defeated moan flies out of his lips before he flops onto the bed, buck naked and used.