The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Eyes

Like this story? Send feedback and comments to .

As I walked in to a little no name bar in East Village two years ago, little did I know my life was going to change forever. Up until then, I was a mild mannered solicitor working for a prestigious law firm in New York City. I had studied for years to make it to where I was now, earning a healthy salary and allowing me to indulge in my hobbies when I could get the time off work to do so. My name is Chris by the way—I’m 28, brown hair, athletic build. I was actually born in Australia but my parents moved me to the USA when my father got a promotion when I was two years old. Anyhow, back to the moment when that life ended and I began my new life.

I had just wrapped up the biggest court case in my career and we had won. Looking to celebrate, a couple of the guys and I went out on the town, looking to party and destress from the months of work we had put in to the case. We walked in to a little trendy bar in East Village—the type that doesn’t seem to have a name, just a really cool look—and went up to the bar. On the prowl as always, I glanced around the room—we had a hens night, some girls playing pool with their boyfriends, a team of sex and the city wannabes and some guys watching the game while downing beer after beer.

We stood at the bar, recounting the success of the case while ordering drink after drink and before I knew it, it was 2 hours later. One of the guys made an excuse to leave—something about having a wife at home waiting for him—something that I won’t have to deal with any time soon. I’m all about career for now, girls can wait. As he left, I excused myself and headed towards the bathroom, the drinks I were drinking were taking it’s toll on my bladder. As I entered, I walked past one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen. Brown eyes, brown hair, pale skin, not too tall or short. Tight jeans that highlighted the perfect curves of her hips and ass. A top that showed just enough cleavage to be hot, but not slutty. She must’ve noticed me too because as I exited she was standing outside the door.

“Hi, I’m Jill” she declared, hand out for a handshake

“Chris” I stammered, a little taken back by her confidence and the fact I had just got outside the bathroom door.

“Celebrating something?” she asked

“Yeah, the guys and I just won a big case today so we’re taking the chance to get some play time in before we get back to long days in the office” I answered

“How about we increase the level of fun?” she asked while I was caught off guard.

“Huh? What?” is all I could manage to say.

“Got a girlfriend?” she inquired

“uh, no, not yet” I answered

“Good, then let’s get you back through that door and i’ll give you the blow job of your life, then you can fuck me any way you want”

With that, she grabbed me by my tie and dragged me in to a bathroom stall. She closed the door and pressed her body up against mine and rubbed my dick through my trousers. She stared in to my eyes and I was unable to look away, the pleasure I was feeling and the size of the stall made it impossible. She moved her hand up carefully and undid my belt before undoing my trousers.

“Let see what we’re working with here”

My 6.5″ erect cock sprang out as my trousers fell. I’d love to say I was bigger, but i’m happy with my 6.5 inches of cock. slightly above average. Even if I was bigger, I’d probably still be wanting to be even larger.

She grabbed it in her hand and started stroking nice and slow, he eyes still transfixed on mine. It felt like her eyes were boring in to my brain. Like she had ESP or something. She said nothing but I knew I was lucky to have this girl. That this girl chose me. I was selected.

Jill squatted down, still maintaining eye contact, still stroking my cock nice and slow. It felt like I was on the verge of orgasm but I couldn’t quite get there. I knew that I would have to wait. She lifted my cock and starting licking and sucking my balls like a pro. She made one last long lick from the base of my balls all the way to my cock head before engulfing my cock in her mouth. SHe had told me earlier that this would be the best blow job of my life and she was right. Her rhythm was amazing, her tongue working my lubricated pole as she moved up and down, up and down, stopping occasionally to jerk me off for a few strokes. She swirled her tongue around my cock head, teasing me, before engulfing me once again.

I was in dreamland by this point, I looked down at her face and she stared back up to me with those eyes. They were searing in to my mind. She grabbed my cock as she stood up and asked how I wanted to fuck her. I sat back on the toilet and pulled off her jeans and was face to face with her shaved pussy, I glanced up to her with puppy dog eyes, still in my stupor.

“May I eat your pussy?” I asked, like a child wanting dessert

“You may” she answered authoritatively.

I didn’t realise it at the time but this must’ve been the turning point. I was under her control now. I was hers.

She spread her legs slightly and grabbed the back of my head, guiding me towards her cunt. My tongue parted her lips and I licked her like my life had no other purpose, her vaginal juices covered my chin and lips and even my nose as I moved in to saviour her wetness. It was the greatest taste I had experienced in my life. We changed places and she was now leaning back on the toilet, her legs wrapped around my head, blocking my hearing as I dove my tongue in and out, up and down, softly flicking her clit. She loosened her legs and put her finger under my chin, raising it to look at her face. Those eyes drained my soul She told me that if I fucked her, I would be hers. It barely sunk in but I knew there was no escape. I wanted to be hers.

We moved and I positioned her on top of me. She lowered herself on to my cock, inch by inch, each inch seeming like an eternity and my pleasure building each time. Finally, she had my cock completely filling her sopping cunt. She ground against me, moaning and sighing, enjoying the fucking that she was giving me. She bent over and whispered in my ear.

“There is no going back now, you are mine and you will belong to me. Cum for me and you will know this to be true and you will accept it as truth”

I quickly realised the severity of my situation, I realised she wasn’t fucking around, she was going to take me. I knew it was true, I knew I would be hers. I had woken but as I started to struggle to get her off me, she picked up her pace. I was so close and it felt so good. I fought with my cock, wanting to get off but escape my predicament. I glanced up at her scared.

“Stop and enjoy”. She instructed as she stared in to my eyes. Those eyes, that’s how she did it.

On that realisation, I came in to her pussy. My orgasm lasted for at least 30 seconds, she sat on me, waiting for my cock to stop pulsing inside her. She lifted herself off my cock, gravity having it’s effect on some of the cum inside her, dripping on to me as she stood up. She put on her pants and gave me her address and told her to meet me there the next day. I couldn’t argue, I was now hers. I lived for her.

The months passed and there had been a large upheaval in my life. The day to day things were still the same—I still worked at the firm, earning money and returned home every day. At home, things were different though. Jill had moved in to my apartment and controlled my life. I was aware of the control Jill had over me, I still had free will in my day to day life. What Jill wanted, Jill got however. She just stared at me with those eyes and I was putty in her hand. Since Jill had entered my life, the sex was fantastic. She made sure each time I orgasmed it was stronger the the last time, it made me addicted to serving her. A simple reinforcement, but effective nonetheless.

I feared however, that the control that Jill had been using over me was starting to bore her. She started to push me to do things I wouldn’t usually do. She made me stand in our front window and jack myself off to completion while drilling thoughts in to my mind that I loved being watched. As I approached orgasm, I noticed one of the girls in the college share house across the road filming me from afar. This just sent me over the edge. She forced me to drink to the point of not being able to get it up, then humiliated me, telling me I wasn’t man enough for her and threatened to leave me. It was just her way of proving and using her power over me though.

One fateful day, her control over me was to be proved once again.

I had a long day at work and she called me up to the bedroom as I got in the door. This wasn’t unusual, I would pleasure her with my mouth most days when I got home, but this time was different. She sat me on the bed and said that she wanted to prove her power over me, that I was her slave. I nodded. She had never actually came out and said that she wanted to do that. She asked me to strip down to my boxers. I did as she commanded. As I sat on the bed after getting undressed, she stared in to me with her eyes. She told me that the video I was going to watch was going to change me. The video I was going to watch will uncover a new side of me that I didn’t know existed. It would open my eyes to new possibilities. It would arouse me more than I have ever been aroused before and I would be able to cum at will. I would accept this new side of me as true. I would forget about this conversation once the video ended but I would never hide anything from my girlfriend. With that, she turned the video on.

Turns out the video was a porn video, I shouldn’t really be surprised. Jill had a large collection of porn, mainly femdom videos that we enjoyed together. It started like most porn videos do, a vague credits scene, but this one was different.

The first scene came on and a muscly porn star guy was making out with an athletic looking… guy? This was gay porn? I’m not in to this at all. I watched it just with a bit of curiousness, Jill would end up coming in to the room and seeing that this has no effect. Having control over my emotions is one thing, but having me enjoy this gay shit? That isn’t something that someone can turn on by fucking with your mind.

I watched the guys kissing, the had their pants off now, still standing and kissing. I watched their cocks rub up against each other as the made out, one of them starting to leak precum. I imagined that I was the athletic guy, feeling the throbbing cock of the muscly man up against my own cock and stomach. I realised that I was leaking precum and rubbing myself through my boxer shorts. The athletic guy kissed the muscle man’s neck and made his way down to his cock. His kissed it and adored it, like it was the most valuable and precious thing in the world to him. He made love to the cock with his mouth, keeping it slippery and wet as his mouth and hand kept up pace. The muscle guy’s cock must’ve been at least 8 inches, I thought. I took my boxers off. This stuff was pretty good.

The muscle man laid on the bed and invited the athletic guy to hop on top of him. The athletic guy lubed up his asshole and the cock of the muscle man. I was enthralled. I started playing with my own ass, imaging being filled with a large cock, stretching my virgin ass. The athletic guy in the movie grabbed the muscle man’s cock and he guided it in to his asshole. The athletic guy started grinding, filling his hole with the massive cock, both of them moaning in pleasure. After a few minutes of fucking, the muscle guy pulled out of the athletic guy with a pop, shoved his cock in athletic guy’s mouth and filled it with cum. I came along with him, stronger than I ever imagined. Ropes of cum covered my stomach creating a white transparent messy patch, as it started to dribble off me, I fell asleep.

Next thing I know, I’m preparing for work the next day. Work was uneventful, but my mind was elsewhere. I kept having thoughts, almost a replay, of myself being drilled by a cock. Normally I wouldn’t have these thoughts, but today they felt so right. I had never been interested in guys before, but I just couldn’t wait to get my ass filled with a big cock, to taste the semen in my mouth and the throbbing as it ejaculates.

When I came home, Jill called me up to the room. I ate her out as I did most days, but she must’ve picked up that something wasn’t quite right. She pestered me about it.

“What’s wrong Chris, you didn’t seem as in to my pussy as you normally are. You seem distracted”

It felt right to tell her about my new found urges, but I was so nervous. This is the woman I love. Not only love, but adore.

“You can tell me anything Chris, is there someone else?”

I felt the lump in my throat increase in size.

“Chris, just tell me”

“I want a cock inside me and a man to take me” I blurted, embarrassed the moment it came out. I must’ve looked it to, as Jill just smiled a dumb smile. She lent over and gave me a hug and told me thats OK with her.

“So you’re OK with this?” I asked

“Anything that makes you happy is fine by me…” she trailed off. I could almost tell there was more to this story, but she hugged me and I fell to sleep, my energy sapped by such an announcement.

I came home the next day to hear moaning going from the bedroom. Jill didn’t call me, which was unusual, but I guess she was getting started a little early today. I headed up the stairs to the bedroom and opened the door. Jill was getting started early it seems, but with a large muscle man taking her from behind. I stood, stunned in the doorway. Jill looked at me with her eyes and told me to take off my clothes except my boxers and watch. I looked at the muscle man, he must’ve at least been 8 inches. He continued to fuck my girlfriend with increased vigour as I watched. His pecs twitched as he flexed his body as he moved in on her. His ass was chiseled. Between my mistress and this god of a man, I started to stroke myself in my boxers. Jill called me over, now laying on her back, legs in the air. She told me to take of my boxers. My cock sprang out, fully erect.

“That all you got? I guess you can ride on top” the muscle god declared.

I wasn’t sure what he meant at first, still slightly confused as to what was going on. As I was thinking about what he meant, Jill orgasmed. She screamed and moaned as loud as I had ever heard her. After a moment, she moved out from Muscle God’s shadow. She told me to hop on the bed and I did, unable to disobey. Muscle God climbed on top of me and before I knew it, his cock was in my mouth. I savoured the new taste in my mouth, it was a taste that I had been missing all my life. A little salty, but perfect. As soon as it was in, I craved more. I could still taste the pussy juice of Jill on his cock, fresh from fucking my girlfriend. It was both of my favourite things, in my mouth, right now. He fucked my mouth, using it like he had used Jill’s pussy just moments ago. I gagged and saliva coated his cock. I could feel his cock going down my throat. I grabbed his ass, driving his cock in to me further. I wanted more and more, I craved it. I craved his cock. I realised that this was Jill’s present for me.

He hopped off me and threw me over on to my stomach and in one swift motion, pushed my knees up under my stomach. My ass was presented to him, it was his for the taking. He rubbed his huge cock down my ass crack and bent over me, telling my that I was going to be his, that he was going to take my ass and I was going to love it. He didn’t need to tell me though, I was on the verge of orgasm already. He kissed me down my spine and the top of my ass. I then felt a wetness in my asshole. Muscle God was tonging my ass. I squirmed in pleasure, but he held me still. I ground my ass in to his face, wanting to me filled, wanting him to probe deeper. I felt his tongue flicker around my hole before diving in. I came instantly, my whole body shuddering. Muscle God stopped, grabbed my head and made me lick up my own cum. I was spent, but Muscle God wasn’t done yet. While I licked up my own come, I felt a wet, cold liquid be rubbed around and in my asshole. I was lubed up and about the be filled with a cock for the first time.

He slid his cock in to my virgin asshole, still quivering from my prior orgasm. I accepted his cock in to my ass. I knew I wanted this more than anything else. I wanted to feel full. Inch by inch he went in, rubbing my prostate along the way. I was hard again in seconds. Finally, he was all the way in. I felt his balls resting again my ass. He started sliding in and out, in and out. The pleasure was beyond comprehension. I was once again in dreamland, moaning incoherently. I looked up and caught Jill’s eyes. I stared at them, my mind still on the pleasure in my ass and she told me that I would be theirs. I would belong to both of them if I came. I would be the toy of both of them, to use how they saw fit. To accept this, I will cum and conclude the bind. I was lost in pleasure, this time I just stared in to the eyes of my girlfriend. I didn’t fight it this time, I didn’t want to. I knew that this was my life. I was a bisexual sextoy for them to fuck and use as they wanted. My mind was on the pleasure that the give me and the pleasure I give them by serving them. Muscle God reached around and grabbed my cock as he fucked me, jerking it. Faster and faster he fucked me and my pleasure built. Then I felt it, the best feeling in the world. My ass was being filled with his semen, the moment I felt it, I couldn’t take it anymore and I came. I stared in to the eyes of my girlfriend and came from the fucking at the hands of another man I was receiving. I accept, my eyes said and she stared back. Muscle God pushed me to one side and hugged my girlfriend as I laid beside them, semen seeping out of my ass. This is my life now being the only thought that bounced around in my mind.