The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Exposed

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Jade rolled over in the bed, pressing close to Liddy’s side under the sheet. Liddy welcomed her approach, putting an arm around her.

Jade let out a sigh of post-coital satisfaction. It couldn’t have been mistaken for anything else. Already the mental fog of her obedience was receding. She and Liddy were done for the night, and just after her moment of orgasm, Liddy had given Jade’s wake trigger to her, and she was once again clearheaded. Clearheaded, but satisfied; and now, also, sleepy. Not in a hypnotic way— for once. Just in a way that told her she’d be falling unconscious within probably the next five to ten minutes.

“How are you feeling?” Liddy asked her, in the dark.

“Good,” Jade said. “Tired.”

“Well, try to find some energy within yourself,” Liddy said, surprising Jade. She lifted her head to turn and look at Liddy— Liddy was already releasing her, and pulling away, to leave the bed.

“But you spoke my wake trigger,” Jade said, her face furrowing into a frown. “You only do that when we’re done for the night.”

“Or if I want you awake and aware for a while,” Liddy corrected. She was standing now, and she had reached for the hook on the back of her bedroom door to pull her house robe off of it.

“What is this other thing you have planned for tonight, then?” Jade asked. There was never any point in arguing with Liddy, especially when she had that I’m-right-and-I-know-it tone in her voice.

With Liddy out of the bed, Jade had rolled onto her back again, and was looking up at Liddy from the vantage point provided by the very comfortable pillow beneath her head. She watched as Liddy tied the sash of her robe, and flipped her hair out from where some of it was trapped beneath the robe’s collar.

When she was done, she looked back to Jade, where she was lying underneath the sheet.

“I’ll tell you what’s going to happen next,” Liddy said. “I’m going to trigger you— freeze you in place, but leave your mind switched on. You’ll be completely immobile; completely silent; frozen, until I’m ready to unfreeze you.”

“Alright,” Jade said. It was nothing to out of the ordinary; Liddy had done it to her before.

Liddy gave a sharp-toothed smile. “That’s not all. I’m going to freeze you; then I’m going to call Mikayla right from this room, put the call on speakerphone, and make you listen as I tell her in explicit detail just what a slut for obedience you are.”

Samantha’s reaction was immediate, and not planned— “No!”— and she sat bolt upright in the bed, as if preparing to jump out of it and run to Liddy to grab hold of her. To shake her. To plead with her. To beg.

But Liddy reacted just as quickly— “Stone still,” she said, sharply, and it was too late for Jade to do anything else. She froze exactly where she was, sitting up straight in the bed with the sheet fallen off her and leaving her nakedness clear. She couldn’t move a muscle; not even to twitch it. She was stuck like this now, until Liddy told her movement was possible again. And she certainly couldn’t plead with Liddy to change her mind from this position. She could only sit, perfectly silent, perfectly still, and watch. And listen.

It was like a nightmare— she was frozen behind glass, helpless to stop it from happening, forced to watch as it did. Jade knew she wouldn’t even be able to close her eyes to save herself from the image of Liddy dialing; she didn’t even want to see that, because she’d know who was on the other end of the line.

Liddy turned from Jade, then, to reach into Jade’s purse, and pull out her phone. As she scrolled through Jade’s contacts to find Mikayla’s number, Jade felt her discomfort rising. Pretty soon, it would have even tipped over into panic.

Mikayla was her oldest and closest friend. Her best friend. But though she had been seeing Liddy for over a year, now, she had never once even mentioned Liddy to her, let alone what kinds of things she and Liddy did together.

This was because she and Liddy had been kinky from the very first night. They’d met, at a bar, Liddy had asked Jade if she’d ever been hypnotized before, and when Jade had said, no she hadn’t, Liddy had asked her if she would like to be hypnotized into having sex with her— which Jade had.

The rest of their relationship had sort of fallen out from there, but Jade had never told Mikayla. She’d lied directly any time Mikayla had asked a question which touched on, or even touched near, her relationship with Liddy.

This was different than her pattern with Mikayla had been, ever before. But then, Jade had never been in a relationship like the one she was in with Liddy, with the frequent (even near-constant) hypnosis and equally frequent sex. In all her previous relationships, she’d shared quite freely with Mikayla, even down to the intimate details of her sex life, and Mikayla had shared the same in return.

Not telling Mikayla about Liddy had been a first— and Jade had thought about telling her several times, but she just… couldn’t think of how to explain it. Of how to explain why being hypnotized thrilled her so much; why it was so erotic for her. Or why it made her feel so much shame to even think of Mikayla knowing about it.

Maybe it was because she’d never really been interested in hypnosis before meeting Liddy. In the early days, Jade had certainly felt that she was acting out character. Or maybe it was because it was just so far outside what her sex life had looked like before; so far outside anything she and Mikayla had ever shared; ever discussed. But whatever the reason, Jade had not told Mikayla, had never told her.

And now, she would be forced to listen as Liddy did.

Liddy had found Mikayla’s contact information in Jade’s phone, and as soon as found it, she placed the call and switched it to speaker phone. Jade had no hope of mental distraction. The ringing from her own cellphone as it made its call to Mikayla seemed loud enough to echo through the entire room. It rang on. Jade couldn’t help but feel like it was signaling her own doom.

After three rings, there was a click to signal Mikayla picking up on the other end. When she did, Liddy sank down to sit on the low bench she had against the wall and across from the bed. She held the phone out in front of herself, prepared to speak into it.

“Hey, Sam,” Mikayla said, in her light, friendly manner. Jade felt her cheeks already burning into a blush. She would have hidden her face in her hands if she could lift them. But then, if she had been able to move her hands, or arms for that matter, she wouldn’t have been wasting time hiding her face. If she could have moved, she would have been running across the room and fighting Liddy to get the phone out of her hands and hang it up before she could say anything.

“It’s a little late, is there a specific reason you’re calling?” Mikayla asked.

It was unbearable. Jade couldn’t even grind her own teeth, or bite the inside of her cheek to let out some of the tension. She was stuck in ice— truly unable to move even an infinitesimal amount.

Liddy’s eyes met hers, and Liddy lifted an eyebrow, as if in a challenge.

Then Jade watched as Liddy opened her mouth— but she did not speak yet. It took Jade only a second to realize that Liddy was mouthing something to her— something she wanted Jade to know, but did not want Liddy to hear.

Notice what this does to you. Part of you is not going to hate it as much as you think.

Jade felt even more embarrassed. Her cheeks burned hotter— oh, if only she wasn’t stuck. If only she weren’t trapped like this.

Liddy’s eyes left Jade, then, to look around the room at nothing in particular.

“Hi, am I speaking to Mikayla?”

There was a silence from the other end of the call that lasted a few seconds. Then— “Yes, you are. Who’s calling? And why are you calling from my friend’s phone? Is she alright?” A note of worry had crept into Mikayla’s voice— for which Jade felt even more guilty.

Liddy looked back to Jade. “Oh, she’s fine. She’s a bit… stuck in place, but that’s where I want her to be, so all is well there.”

How could Liddy drag it out like this? Jade didn’t think that she could stand it for another second.

“Sorry, who are you?” Mikayla sounded incredulous.

“I’m Jade’s lover,” Liddy replied, smoothly. “Why? Hasn’t she mentioned me?” She wore a smile as she spoke which made it clear that she knew Jade hadn’t.

Jade felt that Liddy was playing with both her and Mikayla simultaneously as she went on with the call.

“Maybe it would be a bit more appropriate for her to call me her Mistress, and not her lover, but I’ve never been particularly hung up on labels. Surely she’s mentioned me by name, at least, even if she hasn’t given a descriptor?”

Liddy was still smirking in that way that said she knew Jade hadn’t, and was only carrying on this line of conversation for strategic reasons.

“No,” Mikayla said, sounding a bit stiff. Mikayla tended to wall herself off when she was caught off-guard, or otherwise overwhelmed. Clearly, Liddy had caught her.

“Pity,” Liddy said. “She’s quite fond of me, I think. But then, I don’t blame her. After all, I know just how to scratch her itch for hypnosis.”

Dead silence on the line.

There. It had happened. It should have been a relief, but somehow it hadn’t been. Mikayla’s notable silence was only increasing Jade’s nerves. What would she say? What did she think?

And yet. Fear had not been Jade’s only reaction to Liddy’s revelation. There was something, something in the fact that Jade had been helpless to stop it coming. Was helpless even now; sitting helplessly, forced to listen as Liddy exposed her secret— her body obeying Liddy’s trigger because it wanted to. On some level, part of her obeying the trigger because she wanted to.

“I mentioned she was stuck,” Liddy went on, when Mikayla said nothing. “That’s because I caused her to be. I spoke one of her triggers, initiated a frozen state in her, and now, she can do nothing but sit here, staring at me— watching as I tell you this secret of hers that she didn’t want you to know.”

That did it. Hearing Liddy describe her situation so plainly— she’d thought she was completely satisfied after their last tryst of the night, thought there was no more pleasure in her that could possibly be stirred up; but hearing her helplessness described, and described to Mikayla, no less— that was what rekindled it in her. Now it was simmering in her deepest places again— now it was the eruption of a distant underwater volcano again, a trail of bubbles rising to the surface its only evidence.

The only sign of her inner ache was a faint beading of lubrication along her lower lips.

“Listen, Liddy,” Mikayla said at last. Her voice was sharp with annoyance. “I really don’t know who you are. And I don’t appreciate you calling me from my best friend’s phone with some crazy story—“

“So you don’t believe me, then?” Liddy said it so quickly it was like she was pouncing on Mikayla’s words.

Jade thought that Liddy had been hoping for Mikayla to say what she’d just said; or something very much like it. As if Liddy had carefully laid out the conversation so that it would lead to this place.

Jade had a bad feeling that she wouldn’t like the reasoning behind this— or that she would like it too much; because it would give her a deeper feeling of being controlled.

Which would give her more of that pleasant ache inside.

“Of course I don’t believe you,” Mikayla snapped. “Jade’s never been into hypnosis; never even tried it, and certainly never got into it. If she had, she would have told me. We share everything with each other. This is… your idea of a practical joke. Whoever you are.”

“You’re skeptical,” Liddy observed. “That’s fair enough. Skepticism can be worked with. It’s easy to make a true believer from a skeptic, if you only give them the right evidence.”

“Oh? And I bet you think you have some convincing piece of evidence that’s going to persuade me?”

Jade felt her stomach twist. Liddy clearly had some scheme up her sleeve, and she wasn’t keen to see it play out.

The internal ache inside her begged to differ.

“Jade, you will speak now, and tell Liddy how you like to be hypnotized and entranced. You will say nothing other than this, and when you are done, you will fall silent again. But I do not give you permission to move.”

Jade’s mouth was opening. Liddy was going to make her say it, and she couldn’t stop it from happening.

The ache within her grew.

“I love to be hypnotized and entranced,” Jade repeated. It was a strange feeling, being perfectly aware as her mouth spoke without her mental input. Usually when Liddy made her repeat mantras, her mind was too fogged out with obedience or lust or both to notice, but with perfect mental clarity there was nowhere else for Jade’s attention to go. “I love the way it feels when Liddy triggers my mind to go into the state she wants it in— or triggers my body to do the things she wants it to do— and I just get dragged along with it. I love the feeling of being dragged along with it, because I love the way it feels to obey… to be hypnotized and entranced. I—”

“That’s enough now, Jade,” Liddy cut her off. “I had no idea so much was going to come out of you— but thank you, I think that was very instructive for Mikayla, and it was very helpful for me.”

Another silence from Mikayla’s end. This one somehow gave the impression of being a stunned one.

“Well? Mikayla? What do you have to say now? Do you still think I’m a prank caller, somehow? I’m not sure you ever actually did. Even when you said it, it sounded more to me like you were clinging to the only plausible excuse you could think of. Just to save yourself from having to face the reality of the situation. But I don’t think you have any hope of clinging to that excuse anymore. Do you?”

A beat. “No,” Mikayla said, sounding a bit shaken. “I don’t think I do.”

This was just the way Jade had feared it would be. That tone in Mikayla’s voice was why she had never told her; and especially why she had never told her later on. At first it had been a discomfort about the newness of the thing that had kept Jade quiet. But once a few months had gone by, the fact that she’d let so much time pass before telling Mikayla had been the key that kept her lips locked. She’d known if she revealed what she’d been keeping to herself all that time that Mikayla would be speaking back to her in a tone like this.

“What do you think of what our Jade had to say?” Liddy asked, now watching Jade closely again as she spoke.

Our Jade?” Mikayla challenged.

“I suppose you think of her as ‘my Jade?’ Not something to share?”

“I don’t think of her with a possessive at all,” Mikayla threw back. “I just don’t understand… why she never told me or… what she just said… You made her,” Mikayla finished, though she didn’t sound entirely convinced of it.

“I did make her, technically. Though it is a bit more complicated than that. But I’ve thrown enough information at you for today. I think it would be best to leave you processing this, instead of piling more on. Ta for now,” Liddy finished, and hung up before Mikayla could say anything else about it.

Jade watched as Liddy slid her phone onto silent; watched as the screen lit up a second later with another call from Andrew. But that was only for a second, because then Liddy slipped the phone back into Jade’s purse, and out of sight.

She turned back to look at Jade, once the phone was stashed. “You’re free to move again, Jade. You’re also free to speak, but only if you speak honestly. I don’t want to hear any flippant denials. You’re not allowed to make them. Your mouth will not let you speak unless it is true.”

Jade found more words falling out of her, like before. “That was hard for me,” she said— pleased to find that this part, at least, was true. “But it was also… thrilling. I didn’t like the fact that it thrilled me. I don’t like the fact that it thrilled me. But it did, and now I’m… my body is all awake and interested again.”

“Good girl,” Liddy murmured, sinking back down onto the bed to kiss Jade where she sat. “That’s exactly how you’re meant to feel— how I knew you would feel. And how do you feel when I tell you that I plan to take Mikayla for my own, too? Just the way that I took you.”

Liddy was kissing her in such a way that it made it difficult to think about what she’d just said. But even through that haze, the concept got through to Jade, who made a valiant attempt at pulling back.

“What? That’s not— that’s not—”

Liddy shifted forward to kiss Jade again. “It’s already done. She may not know it yet, and you may not have accepted it yet, but it was as good as done form the moment I made my decision. She’ll be mine, too, and you’re going to help me. Here’s what you’re going to do.”

Liddy spoke the plan into Jade’s ear, interspersing it between kisses and tugs on Jade’s earlobe with her teeth.

Jade whimpered in response— it was wrong, she shouldn’t—

But Liddy had told her to.

Jade had to obey.

* * *

The next morning, as discussed with Liddy, Jade called Mikayla to apologize. This first apology was accepted, but it was clear that Mikayla still had concerns, so Jade asked her to meet for coffee that afternoon.

As planned.

But, also as planned, when the time of her afternoon meetup with Mikayla approached, instead of going to the coffeeshop they’d agreed on, Jade went over to Liddy’s, making sure to bring her cellphone with her.

When Liddy opened the door for her, and invited her in, she smiled. “It was easy to obey, wasn’t it? Easy to do just as I told you?”

Jade suppressed a moan in response to Liddy’s words, and instead nodded her head.

“It’s always easy for you, isn’t it Jade?” Liddy didn’t seem to expect an acknowledgement to that statement, though, because she went on to her next phrase without leaving a break for Jade to interject. “You’ll be rewarded as always. To my room,” Liddy instructed, and Jade went.

She was already pulling off her clothes when Liddy caught up with her, and when she had deposited them on the floor, Liddy reached down into her pants pocket and retrieved Jade’s phone from it.

“Pleasure yourself for me, Jade— take your reward for obeying. You’ve got my permission to orgasm whenever your body wants to do it. You don’t need my queue this time.”

Jade got onto the bed— but didn’t bother rolling back the blankets to get under the sheets. She was too turned on to wait for that— had been since last night, when Liddy had gotten her all worked up following her call to Mikayla but had told she’d have to wait for her release until she’d been a good girl and done what Liddy had said.

Fifteen minutes passed, ticking down to the moment that Mikayla would show up at the coffeehouse and realize she’d been stood up. They passed very pleasurably, but almost without her notice, she was so lost in the sensations she was stroking to life under own fingers.

Since she had lost track of time, when her phone rang, it startled her— but did not deter her. She’d come once already but she was nowhere near sated and had no intention of slowing down.

Jade’s phone rang, and Liddy was quick to answer it. She put the call on speakerphone again this time.

“Jade?” Mikayla spoke. “We agreed to meet up at this time at the coffee-shop— where are you?”

Liddy was watching Jade touch herself with evident enjoyment— but as she spoke, she looked like she was enjoying herself even more. “Jade can’t come to the phone right now,” she said, with clear delight. “She’s otherwise occupied.”

“Liddy,” Mikayla said, her dislike of Liddy evident in her voice. “I’m going to hang up the phone—”

“But Mikayla,” Liddy challenged. “Aren’t you curious to know what is occupying Jade? What could possibly have happened to her to hold her up, when she agreed to meet up with you, and she’s usually so reliable? Aren’t you concerned about her? Would you really be a good friend to her if you ended this call without finding out first?”

“I don’t know what you’re trying to do, Liddy, but I’d rather not take part in it. Now—“

Liddy gave a gesture with her hand— she’d set it up in Jade’s mind the night before, ahead of time. When Jade saw it, she knew what to do instinctively, and let out an extended, very vocal moan.

It wasn’t forced— not at all. She was feeling as much pleasure as she had been before— if not even more. But she had been feeling it, savoring it silently before. And now, thanks to Liddy’s cue, she could let her pleasure be expressed audibly.

It set her hands running over her body with renewed enthusiasm.

“What was that?” Mikayla asked, in a tone of voice that made it seem like she had a good guess.

“That was Jade,” Liddy answered, still taking evident delight in laying her trap for Mikayla.

“She’s with you?” Mikayla sounded unnerved by this. “She didn’t just forget her phone at your house? She’s actually… she’s there?”

“Yes, she’s here,” Liddy said. “She’s here, laid out on my bed, fucking herself for me because I asked her to. Or maybe commanded might be the better word— but if you recall from our conversation yesterday, I never did trouble myself much over labels. The important thing is, Jade is here, lying on my bed, obeying me, and she’s doing that instead of drinking coffee with you.”

“What is this?” Mikayla asked, with clear disdain. “Is this some kind of power game for you? Some way of proving that you mean more to Jade than I do? Or are you just trying to rub it in that Jade has this whole other side to her life that she never shared with me.”

Liddy looked like she was suppressing laughter. “I’d say Jade is the one who’s trying to rub it in right now. But no, this is no power game. I’m not trying to show off, or prove superiority. I’m just telling you the way things are, Mikayla. Jade is here, with me, pleasuring herself. She’s doing it because she can’t resist me. I told her to do it, and she had to obey. All my hypnotic layering is layered and layered back on itself, stacked in her head, and there’s nothing else she can do, when I tell her to obey. She’ll be right here, lying on my bed, touching herself, until I tell her to stop. Or until I decide to join her.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Mikayla asked. She sounded very uncomfortable.

The wrongness of this was only spiking Jade’s arousal higher. She was too far into the pleasure to feel any guilt or regret about what was happening now. She was only becoming more sensitive the more that she stroked at herself— she slowed her pace to savor the moment more carefully.

“I thought you wanted to know the state of things, as they are,” Liddy replied. “I’ll tell you one other thing, though. Each time Jade touches herself, each time the pleasure in her grows— each time she achieves orgasm, it locks in my control more deeply. So she’s not only masturbating herself at my command, she’s also reinforcing my programming and making it more permanent.”

“But if you’ve got her in a loop like that, how could she... how could she ever…?” Mikayla sounded forlorn.

“How could she ever get free of me, you mean?” Liddy named. “She can’t.”

Jade whimpered again— not very quietly. It was loud enough that she was sure Mikayla had heard.

It had not been a whimper of despair— it had been a whimper of overwhelm. The thought of being obedient to Liddy forever… of belonging to Liddy forever… it set the pleasure inside Jade burning even hotter.

“That is, unless I decided to let her go,” Liddy amended. “But I’m in no hurry to do that, when she’s so much fun to keep around. And even besides the fun we two have together, I am growing to be very fond of her.”

“This is all so messed up,” Mikayla said, sounding stressed this time. “And wrong. If you’ve got her stuck in a feedback loop, she can’t possibly make her own decisions. If going free isn’t an option that’s available to her because you’ve blocked it off, you’re denying her free will—“

“If you’re so concerned about it, Mikayla, why don’t you come and rescue her?” There was a glint in Liddy’s eye— clearly, she knew her plan had almost come to a successful finish.

“What?”

“I said, why don’t you come and rescue her then? If you personally show up at my door, and come in to collect Jade from me, I’ll let her go with you. I’ll even deprogram her on the spot. It’s good to have an emergency failsafe like that in place at all times; I always make it a policy to make sure I do, so it will only take a second.”

“You’ll really let her go?” Mikayla asked. “No tricks?”

Liddy smiled, though Mikayla couldn’t see it. “No tricks. I’ll give you my address, then Jade can be free to go as quickly as you can get here.”

“If you promise—”

“I promise,” Liddy interjected.

“Fine,” Mikayla said. “Then tell me your address.”

Liddy told her.

* * *

For the waiting period, between Liddy hanging up on Mikayla, and Mikayla arriving at Liddy’s house, Liddy left Jade to keep pleasuring herself. She came multiple times more— lost track of the count of times for that particular day.

Every time she thought about the way that Liddy had laid the trap for Mikayla… and that Mikayla was going to walk right into it… and that she herself was part of the trap…

It made her want to touch her again.

Liddy stayed where she was sitting on her bench against the wall, watching Jade with interest, and quick to praise her whenever she saw the opportunity.

Again, it became very easy for Jade to lose track of time, and when she found she’d lost it again, along with the count of that day’s orgasms, she was unbothered by this.

Her timeless state of pleasure was only interrupted when the knocking on Liddy’s front door came.

At that point, Liddy stood to leave the room and answer the door.

From down the hall, Jade could hear Liddy’s and Mikayla’s voices carry.

“How heroic of you to make an appearance,” Liddy said. “Jade’s still in my bedroom. Just down the hall— you can’t miss it. You may go and collect her.”

Footsteps— and then Mikayla appeared in the doorway.

She didn’t look prepared for what she saw: Jade spread open, and eagerly flicking at her clit while simultaneously tweaking a nipple.

“She’s not ready,” Mikayla said, thinly, when Liddy came to stand behind her. “You haven’t gotten her ready to leave or anything.”

“Mikayla,” Liddy said, with a shake of her head that Mikayla failed to turn her head and see. “Do you really think she’s going to leave with you? Do you really think she would let me deprogram her? That she would want me to?”

Mikayla looked pale as a ghost now— but she was still watching Jade. Staring as if she couldn’t look away.

“But you said— you said—”

“No tricks,” Liddy confirmed. “And there are no tricks. This is just the way things are. Well. Not quite— do you want me to tell you exactly how things are?”

Mikayla’s eyes seemed to be caught on the movement of Jade’s hand. “Yes…” she said quietly.

“Only special pets of mine are allowed under my roof— let alone in my room. And you are currently standing not only under my roof, but in my room. So what does that make you, Mikayla?”

“A special pet…” Mikayla said, sounding a little uncertain of it.

“You got it on the first guess,” Liddy noted. She gave her a clap on the back. “Good job. You may strip and join Jade on the bed. Together, the two of us can teach you all the rest that you need to know in order to belong to me.”

Mikayla followed Liddy’s instruction— and Jade was so glad to see Mikayla approaching that she let herself fall into pleasure all over again.

* * *