The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Exploring Michelle

by Penny Propofol

Dear sweet Michelle, you’re so beautiful and helpless lying on my examination table. You’re a very intelligent young woman, so lovely and strong. But right now, you’re trapped here in my clutches. My drugs are keeping you on your back, unable to call for help or run away or even open your eyes. Your pretty blonde hair carefully spread out almost like a halo upon the table. I enjoyed brushing it to perfection as you lie there completely under the control of my drugs. Your soft, smooth and voluptuous breasts look like two perfect little moons. Your large areola call to my lips, promising me pleasure beyond imagination. I shudder as I touch them while you’re helpless on my table. So unbelievably soft as I cup them, caress them. You have no idea that I’m walking around to the end of the table right now. You’re gorgeous shapely legs, spread wide and raised in a set of stirrups. Your tight, perfect little pussy and ass are on display for me. Your cheeks are just over the edge of the table, so soft and smooth. Gravity is pulling your fully relaxed buttocks down ever so slightly. It drives me wild as I place my hand underneath each of them. They’re indescribably soft, plying instantly to the shape of my spread fingers even before I squeeze them. At this moment you have no idea how glad I am to have you in my grip.

Gynecology is the study of women, Michelle Insbrook, and I am going to study every inch and every ounce of you. I’m going to know you inside and out better than anyone else on earth. I may be a doctor, I may have taken an oath but my desire to keep you and control you are too strong. For months I’ve obsessed over you my lovely sweet thing and now you’re mine. You trusted me completely when you came in for your appointment. You stripped your clothes off and got into the patient gown for my nurse, Laura. You answered her questions as she filled out the forms. You were so cooperative when she took your vitals and your blood sample. You didn’t notice as she dosed you with a fast acting hypnotic sedative instead of taking that last vial of blood. The drug was a chemical key that switched your brain off just like a light. You didn’t even know what hit you, pretty girl. Before you could even say that you felt funny your eyes rolled up and oblivion took you. My nurse prepped you skillfully as you slept. Your IV was installed in less than a minute, your vital signs and brain activity were being monitored within another couple of minutes. The catheter was installed and the collected your urine. A sample that would tell us much about you later. The monitors belong to a computer device with loaded syringes. A computer that is programmed to keep people asleep. Just as it is keeping you in a twilight sleep at this moment. As soon as you show signs of beginning to wake, it pumps a little more of the milky looking and instantly effective Propofol into your line and prevents you from waking up. Over and over it keeps you just under the surface, just below consciousness. You’re just going to have a nice sleep for now while you’re examined and processed. Then you’re going to be brainwashed relentlessly until you surrender your will to me totally, Michelle. I have all kinds of time because you’re a single teacher that just left to start her summer break. No one will be looking for you until September and by then you’ll be my totally willing slave. Oh, you’ll go back to your life fitting in seamlessly. No one will question a thing but you’ll spend your nights pleasing and obeying me. It makes me so hot that you don’t know any of this is happening right now Michelle sweetness. You don’t even know that I’m brushing the cheek of your face, adoring your soft and full lips. The look on your face is so peaceful even though you’re in peril and your mind is soon going to be reprogrammed. Soon the independent and strong woman behind those pretty eyes will be replaced with a slave molded into whatever I want. Mmmmh.

I lift your eyelid and look at your gorgeous unseeing blue eye. Further proof that my computer has you completely snowed under with its drugs. You’re ready for your examination, my sleeping beauty. I smear lubricant on my gloved fingers, I slide them up and down in the groove of your pussy lips. Mmmmh, you have such a perfect little pussy Michelle. As the lubricant spreads I feel your pussy begin to lubricate on its own. You don’t know your being touched, but she sure does and she likes it Michelle. Two gloved fingers suddenly pop inside your now slippery vaginal opening. I love it that your body is so accessible while your brain is completely arrested and subdued, preventing you from protesting or resisting or even knowing what I’m doing. The speculum slid in without any resistance at all, your soft and elastic vagina opens wide for me. I position the light and your most private places are now displayed for me completely. The fluid inside is clear and just a little sticky, you’re ovulating. I toy your sweet little clitty and your G spot and I watch the walls of your vagina react to the stimulation. Are you dreaming of sex now? You’re such a healthy girl, your cervix is so moist and perfect. A quick insertion of the scope through the opening reveals a uterus in optimal condition for producing babies. For the first time in my life I almost wish I were a man. A big, strong, alpha that could make your body produce our superior offspring. I’ve never had this feeling before, wishing I knew what it felt like to have a penis. Wishing that I knew what it felt like to feel your vagina wrapped tightly around my shaft. What it would be like to feel it gripping me as I slide in and out, in and out of your lovely body. What it would feel like to have all those powerful muscles made for thrusting into you, plowing your field like a workhorse all day long. To feel your soft buttocks pressing against my dense, powerful loins, conforming to the shape of them. Just as I was becoming lost in my imagination, Laura arrived with the irrigation unit. The irrigation unit that is going to clean you out your insides completely, Michelle. I remove the scope and the speculum from your vagina and apply plenty of lubricant to her tender anus. I insert a smaller speculum into your tight ass, carefully opening it as far as I can. I lubricate and insert the catheter that will allow the irrigation hose to pass into you. In a few more seconds, you’re plugged in and I activate my colonic irrigation system.

The warm solution flows in, relaxing you deep inside, softening your contents as Laura and I massage your belly deep and slow. Because the rest of your body is so relaxed, the process works quickly. Your body is responding well to the warm fluid entering you. Removing your contents is dirty work, sweetie. But in the lab those contents will tell me everything I want to know about your body and your health status. Now that the massage is finished I spread the sonic gel onto your lower belly. I place the sonic band over the gel that will allow the system to detect when you’ve been sufficiently evacuated of your contents. Over the next half hour it will fill you and purge your contents several times. Time and time again the system pulled the fluid out of her, and deposited the removal into a sealed container. Michelle slept quietly, cooperating with the irrigation of her bowels and offering no resistance. The last of her contents were cleared, she was ready for the next step. I remove her hose carefully and then Nurse Laura and I take her legs down from the stirrups and roll her over. Once she is on her belly we raise the section of the table under her hips, putting her rear end up nice and high.

Now that I’ve spread your legs again you’re ready for your colonoscopy, Michelle. If only you could open your eyes, realize what was happening you would be outraged and fight this with every fiber of your being. Having this power over you makes me want to cum. Inch by inch I insert the scope into you, inspecting you. Every inch only confirms that you’re a young, healthy and ridiculously beautiful girl. Now that her body has been deeply probed and explored, it is time to start working on her mind. The restraints keeping her on the table have been chemical. In order to reprogram her, we need to change medications and allow her to regain some consciousness. For my own amusement I am going to discontinue the Propofol and allow her mind to become aware one last time before reshaping it to my liking. She will get angry, she’ll protest, she’ll struggle against the straps that will be holding her down. The monitoring computer keeping her sedated is now switched to recovery mode which allows the patient to wake up. The effects of the drug will wear off quickly so I strap her down nice and tight after rotating her onto her back once more. I spread her legs and put them back up into the stirrups.

Within minutes she is beginning to come around, she is strong and will recover quickly. Soon her blue eyes blink open and she begins to look around, trying to figure out happened and where she is. Then she recognizes the office but doesn’t know why she is strapped down. She says to me, “Jennifer! What are you doing to me?” I smile and reply, “Quite a bit actually, look for yourself.” I indicate in the direction of the colonoscope, still covered with her lubrication. Then I point out the soiled colonic irrigation hose. Lastly I show her the sealed container holding what the colonic irrigator pulled out of her. Her eyes got big and then her expression changed to one of anger. She demanded, “Let me up, you bitch! You sick twisted bitch! I came in for a pelvic exam, not to have you plug your toys into my ass. What the fuck?” Then she sees me taking out the color coded syringes. She shook her head and said, “N-no! I hate shots! Don’t do this to me! HELP!!” I calmly reply, “No one can hear you, sweetie. Don’t be afraid, this won’t hurt. I’m just going to insert these into your IV line and inject you very quickly. You won’t feel a thing.” She spat back, “Are you out of your fucking mind, bitch! You can’t do this to people! There are laws!” I show her the yellow labeled syringe just to fuck with her. I said, “It’s just Midazolam sweetie. You might have heard of its cousin, Ativan. Only this is five times more potent and takes effect faster than any of the other drugs in the Benzodiazepine family. It’s just enough to MAKE you relax.” Michelle watched in horror as I inserted the needle into the port of her IV and injected the contents of the syringe into her. Angrily she said, “You won’t get away with this, you bitch! I’ll see to it that you spent the rest of your life behind bars for this! Do you have any idea how many.... how many... h-how... hhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhhhh...” I smiled and replied to her, “That’s better, isn’t it? I gave you the Midazolam to quiet you and make you compliant.” All she could reply with was, “Uhhhhhhhhh.... I..... ohhhhhhh...” I showed her the red labeled syringe and said, “This is Remifentanil, sweetie. It’s going to make you feel gooooooooood.” She watches as I insert the needle into the IV port and says, “Uhhhhhhhhhh?” Within seconds the potent opioid begins to bond with her receptors, putting her already relaxed mind into a euphoric state. As she takes in the effects of the drug, she makes a soft gurgling noise and speaks no more. Her eyes briefly roll up as the sensation washes over her like a tidal wave. When the onset of the drug’s effects passed, her eyes remained half way open.

I position the light so that it shines down into her eyes. I start the swirling patterns, they spiral somewhat slowly to start out. They quickly arrest her attention as I sit near the edge of the examination table. I run my fingers through her hair as I speak softly into her ear. I tell her, “I’ve got a treat for you, Michelle. Laura is a master of eating pussy and she’s about to tongue fuck you down there while I fuck your mind up here.” I watch the smile on her face as the words sink into her mind. The Remifentanil has her floating on clouds, so happy, so open to pleasure. Without a word Laura strips naked, sits on a stool and starts slowly licking the slit between Michelle’s lips. Within seconds, Laura is eating Michelle’s swollen pink pussy with abandon. I watch the girl shudder with pleasure as the sensation of that tongue rolls through her. I whisper to her as I play with her hair gently. I say, “That’s it, my sweet little girl. Just give in to the tongue, the lights and my words. Just give in and let them control you. You want to surrender, you want to give yourself to me. You want to give me your body and your mind.” Something deep inside her wants to try to prevent me from controlling her. I can tell that she is already melting though. Laura’s tongue and my drugs were just too powerful for her.

I can hear Laura hungrily eating the pussy. I ask her, “Do you like her pussy, Laura?” Laura stops and looks at me with an amazed expression. She said, “Oh my God, she’s so sweet and creamy. I can’t get enough I have to...” As her words trail off, the sounds of her lust take over as she greedily licks, nibbles and sucks the pussy. Michelle stares blankly into the swirling lights as the pleasure courses through her body. I continue massaging her scalp with my fingers. Her will is slipping away, I can feel it. The techniques are too much for her she’s being conquered. I whisper into her ear, “You’re all mine now baby girl. You will obey me totally.” She replied in a very soft monotone, “Obey you.... com... completely.” I tell her to repeat it over and over as the pulsing, spiraling lights penetrate deeply into her mind. Again and again she says the words that please me while Laura laps her pussy hungrily. She lets go completely and just lets the series of orgasms roll over her. I know now that Michelle is mine, it is time to have some fun.

Laura is completely distracted with Michelle’s delicious pussy. She doesn’t see me move around behind her. She is unaware of the slender, bulb tipped vibrator I remove from my pocket. I apply the Surgilube medical grade lubricant to the vibrator without a sound. With no warning I spread her cheeks with one hand and slide the vibrator into her ass with the other. She gasps as she feels that cold steel penetrate her tight little hole. Her body shudders as she feels the vibrator slide effortlessly into her to the hilt. It is her hypnotic trigger, you see Laura doesn’t know that she is my part-time slave. Most of the time she is my employee that helps me with whatever I want. I pay her well and she is willing, I just find it hot to put her under and make her my mindless slave at times. She remembers nothing about it when I remove the vibrator. Once it is inserted though, she is my very own obedient puppet. Unable to resist her trigger, she sits bolt upright at attention, her blank brown eyes staring empty into space awaiting my commands.

Michelle stares blankly into the lights, repeating her hypnotic mantra. With each repetition her mind becomes more and more chained to obedience to me. In the meantime, I’m going to have some fun with the helpless unsuspecting Laura. In truth, the greedy slut would probably do whatever I told her for money. It is more sexually satisfying when I know that she has no choice but to obey. I lead Laura to the next examination room. Unable to wait any longer I strip my clothes off and climb onto the table. I command her, “Laura! Lick me and fuck me until I tell you to stop!” Without hesitation, my obedient slave places my legs in the stirrups to spread my legs. In seconds, her tongue is working on my wide open pussy. The sensation of that soft tongue lapping up and down, then the pointed tip teasing my clitty sends electric sensations through my whole body. I close my eyes and drink it in. It feels so good, I don’t want it to end. I feel my hips begin to thrust on their own.

I feel myself smile as I think, “All I have to do is lie back and let her make me cum while I wait for my partner to arrive.” I know Beth will enjoy using our new slave Michelle. We have sold girls on the slave market before. We’ll be keeping Michelle though. She’s too luscious to sell. Laura’s tongue is driving me to distraction. I feel her slide two fingers into my pussy and begin to manipulate my G spot. That BITCH! She knows that isn’t fair, it makes me lose all control and gush all over the place when I cum. Oh, that tongue! It’s swirling around my clit, my breathing is getting heavy. Oh my God, she’s going to make me cum! My legs are trapped in the stirrups as it builds up, they’re trembling out of control as my entire body is beginning to brace for the explosion. A blinding flash of light behind my eyes, I feel my pussy gushing all over Laura as I fall completely out of control. A slave to my orgasm, unable to control my body.

That slut Laura begins to lick my pussy again as she feels my body relaxing. I feel such relief as the orgasm subsides. The afterglow is so sweet and warm, my eyes are closed and I’m soaking in the pleasure. The slight sting in my right arm wakes me to attention. I open my eyes quickly and look over in time to see the last of the drug disappear from the syringe into my arm. In shock I look up at the face of my partner Beth. She smiles at me and says, “Relax, Jenny. Just close those pretty brown eyes again honey.” The words begin to echo, my vision is blurring, I feel myself being taken by the drug. I try to fight its effects, try to... resist it. H-hold out. Hold out until it passes. Sssstay.... stay awake... It’s so strong. Ohhhhhhhhhh.

I hear Beth’s voice echoing in the distance. She says, “That’s it baby. Jussssst let it take you away. Your eggs will bring me a fortune when I harvest them. Then you’re going to become an obedient slave just like Michelle.” Then the darkness swallows me.....