The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Exploration

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

“It’s just around the next cluster of trees,” Stacey encouraged, leading the way with her flashlight.

“And you said it was—what, again?” Tess asked, righting herself after partially tripping over a root.

“I know it sounds kinda crazy, but it definitely seems like an alien spaceship wreck. Or something like that. I haven’t been inside yet—I didn’t want to explore it alone. But I saw it go down two nights ago—at first I thought it was a meteor or something, so I followed it, but then when I found it, it looked constructed, not organic.”

Tess rubbed her arms. She definitely should have brought a warmer coat for this. She didn’t really believe this object was what Stacey said it was. But she also hadn’t had anything better to do on a Wednesday night, so she’d allowed herself to be roped in to following her friend into the woods.

“There,” Stacey said, coming to a stop. She shone the flashlight ahead at the object. The surrounding area had obviously not originally been a clearing, but it was now, judging by the broken trees. Many of them were lying directly beneath it.

It wasn’t huge. Maybe the size of a few RV campers parked next to each other. It didn’t look like any spaceship in a movie that Tess had ever seen, either. It was just... round. Like a very big stone, but here Tess had to agree with her friend’s assessment. It was clearly metallic and not organic.

“Who says there’s even a way in?” Tess asked, and then swallowed. Now that she was face to face with this strange object, she didn’t exactly want to be the first one to chicken out and go home. But she also wasn’t fond of the idea of going inside it. Who knew what they would find in there?

“It’s worth a try,” Stacey said, approaching the sphere slowly. “It would be a waste not to try and get inside and take a look around. If there’s no way in, we go home and give up.”

Tess said nothing, but secretly hoped the sphere would be noncooperative.

Stacey was all the way to it now, and she reached out her hand to touch the side. The clearing was eerily silent as she did, and the moment before her hand made contact was suspended in air briefly. Then time continued, and her hand came to rest against the metal.

The sphere appeared to shiver in response to Stacey touching it. A flash of grey light rippled along the surface, radiating outwards from Stacey’s hand.

“What was that?” Tess asked in alarm.

There was a low whirring sound, and then a humming as the right side of the sphere unlatched a hatch and began lowering down a ramp.

“That’s our way in,” Stacey said, removing her hand from the sphere. “I thought it would be harder than that, but I guess if our visitors have mastered interplanetary space travel, it’s not a surprise that they’ve mastered an intuitive user interface.”

Tess caught her friend by the arm. “Let’s... not, Stacey.”

Stacey turned back to look at her. “What?”

“I mean... isn’t this the kind of thing for... scientists? Or secret government agents? Or... someone with actual qualifications? What if there are sentient... things in there? What authority do we have to interact with them?” Tess bit her lip. “And what if... they aren’t friendly visitors?”

Stacey shook her head, pulling her arm away. “You’re telling me you’re not even a little bit curious, Tess? Well, you can go back if you want. But we’ve come this far. I want to see inside.”

“But you told me you didn’t want to explore alone!” Tess called, rushing to catch back up to her.

“Yeah,” Stacey said, pausing at the ramp. “But I’m feeling kind of buzzed with adrenaline or something, right now. If you leave, I can definitely still do this. And I will.” She began walking up the ramp.

Tess froze at the base of the ramp, fists clenched as she watched her friend ascend it.

Then, with a sigh of frustration she followed up after her. As much as she did not want to go inside, she could not justify abandoning her friend to explore a weird space-craft all by herself.

To Tess’s relief, once they had made it all the way up the ramp, the hatch did not shut behind them, sealing them in. But there was not much to see on the other side—just what looked like a loading and unloading room, with a ladder built into the wall up to a door.

“Let’s see if our luck continues,” Stacey said, softly. She climbed a few rungs of the ladder, until she could reach the base of the door. She pressed her hand to it, once again, and it, too, opened for them. “There,” Stacey said, her voice cheerful. It was a little too cheerful in Tess’s opinion. She suspected her friend was putting on a brave face.

As for Tess, she chose to keep her mouth shut. She, at least, would not be responsible for calling attention to the two of them by speaking if she could help it. And she wasn’t so sure that she could speak, anyway. She was feeling pretty freaked out, as it was. This was all just way too easy, no matter what Stacey said about user interfaces.

Still, Tess had no choice but to follow Stacey up the ladder and through the door. She was grateful that Stacey chose to stand at the top and wait for her. She took hold of one of Tess’s arms when she was in reach, steadying her as she stepped into the room above.

This time the door did shut behind them. Immediately, Tess pressed her hand against it,

and was relieved to find that it reopened, waited a few seconds, and then closed again.

“Would you calm down?” Stacey asked. “There’s probably nobody here. It didn’t look like this thing crash landed. Whoever flew it is probably away... doing... something.”

That didn’t make Tess feel any better. And despite Stacey’s reassurances, she was still speaking at a very low pitch. Not comfortable enough to use full volume, undercutting her own justifications.

They both turned to look back at the room they had found themselves in.

It was a round room, but there were several more doors, around the edges of it. So it was likely there were other rooms. There would have to be. This room really didn’t have much in it, apart from six tanks. If they could be called that—they were more like cylinders, and they ran from the floor to the ceiling, symmetrically positioned in the centre of the room.

Tanks was probably the best word, because they looked like they were filled with fluid. Apart from the... whatever they were.

“There, see?” Stacey said, stepping closer to the centre of the room. “I’ll bet they’re our only company onboard right now.”

This, too, failed to comfort Tess. The creatures in the tanks were weird looking... she’d never been one to believe in aliens, but even if she had, she’d have thought they would be... different. Way taller or way shorter than normal people. But these things were about human-sized, which disturbed her, because what were the odds that creatures from another planet would turn out so similar to people?

She would have honestly thought they were people, except they were... wrong. They were vaguely human shaped, but clearly androgynous, and they looked too plastic-y and too smooth at the same time. They had no definitive features, no sharp or distinctive lines in their form.

“Please don’t touch the tank too,” Tess begged. “It would probably wake one of them up.”

For once, Stacey seemed happy to listen. “Yeah... it’s better just to look. Anyway, come on. Let’s get a look at the rest of the spaceship.”

Tess followed Stacey to one of the doors, keeping her eye on the strange tanks as she went. She watched intently for any sign of movement, or awakening, but none came. It seemed like whatever those things were, they were unconscious.

Stacey tapped the door, which opened for her. Tess followed her into a thin corridor, with more doors.

“This place definitely seems bigger from the inside,” Stacey noted. “Too bad we probably don’t have time to look in all these rooms... Let’s just see if we can find the command station and take a look at the flying technology...”

They travelled down the corridor all the way, peeking briefly in doors as they went.

The corridor seemed to wind around the entire outside of the sphere, and when at last they reached the end, they found themselves stepping back into the central room.

“This place is like a maze,” Tess said. “Maybe that’s enough exploring for one day? We haven’t seen a command station yet.”

“No,” Stacey agreed. “But it must be deeper into the ship. Some of those rooms had inner doors. I bet if we went in instead of around we’d be getting somewhere.”

“I think we should really leave now, Stacey,” Tess encouraged, in a low voice. “We’re kind of pushing our luck here. Whoever flew this ship could be back any second, and we have no idea where they came from, or how they will respond to intruders.”

“Just a few more minutes,” Stacey cajoled. “Come on.”

Begrudgingly, Tess followed Stacey through another door. It lead them to back to the same corridor at a different entry point. But this time, instead of following the corridor back around the sphere, they went through one of the doors, going deeper into the ship.

This room was sparse, too, with only a door at the back. They began to make their way in deeper. None of the rooms along this particular pathway seemed to contain anything. It seemed likely to Tess that if the rooms held anything, it would need to be touch activated in order to present itself. As it was, they passed from room to empty room, progressing deeper into the ship, until finally they reached a room that had no inner door: dead end.

This room, too, was empty.

“I think it’s a lost cause, Stacey,” Tess said. “Let’s just go while we can.”

“I bet if we feel around in here, it will open some panels or something, and we can see what really makes this thing fly...”

“No, Stacey, please, let’s just go...” Tess argued. “I just have a bad feeling... the fact that all these rooms were empty is really weird.”

Stacey sighed. “Alright Tess... no one can see we didn’t at least try... let’s go back.”

But when they went back a room, to their surprise they found the room now had three doors.

“Well, which one did we come through?” Tess asked.

Stacey shook her head. “No idea... all the rooms looked kind of the same. I didn’t even count how many rooms deep we were. It’s too bad we don’t have some kind of string to help us mark where we’ve been. I guess this place really is like a maze,” Stacey commented. “I’m not sure which door will lead us back into the first corridor... and if we pick the wrong one it could just lead us around the inside of the sphere in circles.”

The lights flickered briefly, and there was a creaking noise overhead.

“Let’s just pick one...” Tess encouraged. Before either girl could make a move, though, the creaking sound increased, and one of the panels in the ceiling fell through. And one of those... things... followed it down.

“Let’s go!” Tess repeated, grabbing a stunned Stacey by the wrist and choosing a door at random. The things were even freakier up close. They looked like mannequins at this range, completely faceless.

To their horror, another one of those things was in the next room, facing them—waiting for them. There was something undeniably hostile and predatory about its stance.

Absently Tess jerked back, only to bump into the first one that had fallen through the ceiling. A few more had joined it, so that it was flanked by one on either side for a total of three. It felt like the things were multiplying, but it couldn’t be the case—these had to be 4 of the six they had seen. Unless there were others, elsewhere in the ship.

Tess’s mind was blanking in fear. The three now in front of them were reaching out, and they seized hold of Stacey, pulling her out of Tess’s reach. Two of them gripped her by one arm each, holding her in place. They almost shouldn’t have bothered, because Stacey’s eyes were wide in fear, and she was limp in their grasp.

The third one, who had fallen through the roof put its weird featureless hands on Stacey’s face, steadying her head... and then... something wispy looking seemed to come out of its temples.

It was thin enough that Tess would have mistaken it for hair, if not for the fact that these things were bald. The strangeness of the scene was enough to startle her from her paralysation, and she lunged to pull her friend free.

Unfortunately, in the time she had been standing there and staring, the other two things had appeared to join the fourth one, and when she lunged, she found she, too was being held in place.

The wispy... whatever they were... had nearly reached Stacey’s temples, and Stacey seemed to stir from her catatonic shock, opening her mouth to scream. But before she could produce the sound, the wispy tendrils touched against her temples, and seemed to seep in through them. The scream died in Stacey’s throat, and she sagged back into the arms of the two creatures holding her, her eyes rolling back into her head.

At this point, Tess was convinced it had to be a dream. This couldn’t be real... things like this couldn’t really exist... couldn’t really be doing weird... mind linking things with people, let alone Tess’s best-friend.

It was too surreal. Too disturbing—the things didn’t make any noise at all, and now that that creature was doing... whatever it was doing to Tess, she was completely silent too, and totally still.

She felt the hands of the ones holding her shift—they were turning her towards them now. Signalling that it was her turn...

Unlike Stacey, Tess was no longer in shock. She took advantage of this fact, kicking at the one directly in front of her to try and keep it away, but it was unperturbed.

She struggled against the grips of the ones that held her, thrashing in their arms, but their grips were solid, and she didn’t even manage to budge their hold a little.

She grunted, redoubling her efforts, because the creature in front her was sending out its grey wispy tendrils too, and she’d be damned if she let them into her mind...

But it put its hands up, stilling her head, so she could not evade them—and then she felt the tendrils touch down on her skin, and then a light, cool prickling... and then she was alien to her own body.

Because what she was being connected to was immense... much more impressive than just these 6 things on board... it felt like a vast, advanced consciousness and she was being shown... it animated these things, but it was greater than them... they were husks for it to wear... she would be shown... she would be made to understand... if she were lucky, she would even be given the chance to be consumed by it, to be dispersed into it.

She could feel the tendrils moving in her mind, and she could barely sense her body at all anymore. They were worming in deeper, weaving themselves through her brain and she was getting a stronger sense of this larger thing all the time. An understanding that surpassed words. A desire to know more, stronger than any she had ever felt.

Dazed, she realized she was being carried, but she could barely see were. She almost didn’t care... she could barely remember her own name. She would be brought to see this thing, whatever it was, wherever it was, even if that was millions of light-years away... up close and then maybe... and then maybe...

She felt the tendrils retract, and the world returned to her. But it was only to find that two more cylinders had been added to the original six—and she, along with Stacey, was now standing naked in one.

She didn’t have time to panic, because fluid was already filling the sealed cylinder. And as the fluid began to coat her skin, she realized that whatever had been in the tendrils was in this fluid too. The larger consciousness was in it somehow, and as it covered the surface of her body, she felt herself falling into that vast expanse again, and felt it weaving itself through her again. Not only through her mind this time—but her entire body.

She knew nothing after that. But that was okay. She would understand... in time...

* * *